Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Clever girl

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Aisha

Aisha

Humør : I'm not sure you heard what I said, let me repeat...
Fag : Music, dance, martial arts, psychology.
Antal indlæg : 114

Clever girl  - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Clever girl    Clever girl  - Page 2 EmptyTirs Apr 20, 2021 11:22 pm

A slight redness bloomed on her cheeks as he asked if he could hear some of her songs. She smiled widely, showing her teeth, “Yeah, of course,” she replied. She had neither her lyrics nor her instruments to show any right now, and she felt like it might be a bit boring just to watch her videos when she sat right in front of him.

Snacks? Cake or something? Aisha was slightly surprised for the invitation to get snacks. It was quite late and she tried to focus on not eating right before she was going to bed, but the words which came out of her mouth was something else: “Snacks would be great,” she replied with a smile and watched him get up from his stool and search in the cabinets. He worked with animals. It let her smile stay. She could easily see him work as a veterinarian. “That sounds so cool,” she said, and let her arm hug the backrest while taking a sip of the hot coffee. He sat back down with the snacks which she let her eyes study for a short moment. “When did you finish the education?” she asked and tilted her head slightly. Except for the way he made his coffee, she would do her best to remember to ask him questions about animals or try to refer to him when people she knew had pets which were hurt in any way. “Do you have any pets yourself?” she asked before she put her coffee down and grabbed a biscuit.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Clever girl    Clever girl  - Page 2 EmptyFre Apr 30, 2021 3:03 pm

Her way of smiling as he asked into her songs warmed his heart. Clearly she was passionated about her music. Echo adored when someone was passionated about something. Especially hobbies and creative things!

As the conversation turned on him, he got slightly more flustered, but he tried to keep his cool and act like he got it all together. He managed to find some biscuits and grapes. He arranged them on a plate and placed them with a big smile turned to her.
"I actually just did this year and was lucky enought to know my boss beforehand, so she gave me a spot at her place," he answered and smiled softly as he took a sip of his coffee. "and no, I unfortunately do not have any pet. I have considered to get one... either dog or lizard."
Here he smiled bright and wanted to know even more about her. "What about you? do you have any pets? and how did you and when did you start as a youtuber, not to mention songwriter?"
He grabbed a grape and curiously waited for her answers.
Aisha

Aisha

IndlægEmne: Sv: Clever girl    Clever girl  - Page 2 EmptyLør Maj 01, 2021 10:40 pm

Aisha kept a smile on her lips while she listened, “Oh, you’re lucky then!” she said smiling widely. She had no real idea of how easy or difficult it was to get a job as a veterinarian but having some inside stings to pull was always great.
She bit onto the biscuit which crumbled a bit onto the table. She raised her hand to her mouth to cover it, shortly looking for the crumbles, before she looked up at him as he answered what kind of pet he had considered. She nodded, trying to show that she was interested to know more, but his bright smile showed that he had something he wanted to know. She swallowed the bite and lowered her hand. “I don’t have any pets, though I have thought about it… I think a dog might suit my lifestyle the best” she said chuckling. With the amount of running, she did, an active dog seemed to be a really good choice. The fact that some people would classify Shin as pet was something else. He didn’t belong to her.
She looked to the right, trying to remember how she started, “Well I started writing songs when I was… Eight, most of them was pretty dumb,” she giggled. “And when I was thirteen, I started to upload. It was very cringe… Bad lightning and microphone… Yeah, I bet you can Imagine,” she chuckled and looked into his eyes with a smile. She took a small nip of the biscuit, “When I was seventeen people started to recognize me and… Yeah I got sponsors and all that,” she said smiling. Being a YouTuber was a hit or miss job with good and bad periods. She felt very successful with having sponsors and not experienced that many ‘bad’ periods. A sly smile appeared on her lips, “Have you ever dreamt of being a singer?” she asked, curious if he had the same love for singing or if it may just be a ‘bad habit’. Yet, she hadn’t met anyone who hated singing, except if it was in front of someone or recorded. People always seemed so shy about singing unless they truly sang – like she did.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Clever girl    Clever girl  - Page 2 EmptyLør Maj 01, 2021 11:24 pm

He was lucky then. He was indeed. Getting a veterinarian job was hard. But he was one of the lucky few, who have gotten a foot inside and now had a job as one. His dream job.
as she answered a dog would be great, since it fit her lifestyle, he nodded and could imagine how much it would fit her. “Not to mention it would protect you… in case you should run into people… like me.”
after saying that he couldn´t help but laugh. They would probably always remember how they met.
as she started talking about how she got her carrier, he couldn´t help but think, that she was also one of the lucky few that made it in this world.
“It all sounds to me like you got lucky as well. You are one of the few who made it into show business,” he added and softly smirked at her.
when she asked about if he dreamt about being a singer, he chuckled, shook his head while waving with a hand. “no, no, no… Believe me… When I sing… I sound as if I´m in my shapeshifter form! You´ll probably hear that one day.”
softly he stopped laughing and smiled kindly at her. “But I would really love to hear you sing one day.”

as they talked, the minutes turned to hours and before Echo knew it, the sun ruled over the sky once again, making him look at his clock. “Damn, I have to go to work in 8 hours… maybe I should get some sleep.” He added and smiled at Aisha. “Is there… any chance I can see you again? Maybe getting your number? And that sounds like a pick up line again, I do apologies for that…”
Nervously he wrote his phone number down on a notepad and gave it to her. “Here, then you can write to me if you want.”
What Echo far from knew, was how much Aisha was going to mean to him and with her friendship, it would be a bit easier to get through the rough Christmas days.

// OUT <3
Aisha

Aisha

IndlægEmne: Sv: Clever girl    Clever girl  - Page 2 EmptyTirs Maj 04, 2021 6:45 pm

Aisha chuckled as he mentioned a dog would protect her from people like him, “I don’t think a dog would be of much help in that situation,” she replied honestly, laughing with him. What could a dog do against a velociraptor? It had been such a messy start on a friendship.
She shrugged lightly as he said she had been lucky. She knew she had been. “I guess I have,” she agreed. She wouldn’t really call it show business, but she had definitely gotten popular and made her friends in the community.
He shook his head and she pulled on a crooked calm smile. “I will look forward to hear you sing then,” she laughed with him, and listened as he mentioned he would love to hear her sing one day. “Soon then. We might even be able to sing a duet,” she chuckled by the last bit, but there was still some truth to it.

The conversations were almost unstoppable. They talked and talked but it seemed like time was standing still. Aisha was just in this nice space with Echo, and felt extremely comfortable with him. The sun started to peek though the windows which made both of them look at their watches. “Yeah, I should really get home and sleep too… My sleep schedule won’t like this,” she chuckled before she took the last grape.
Echo seemed slightly nervous as he asked if he could see her again, and it was clear when he asked for her number, that he knew it could’ve sounded wrong. “Don’t worry, I know what you mean.” She chuckled, “Yeah, we can figure something out,” she said calmly, while she watched him write down his number on a note. The note was handed to her, and she put it in a tiny pocket of her running shorts. She picked up the pen and quickly and determined wrote down her number with her first name underneath it with a heart above the i. “There you go,” she said, winking at him pushing the note with her number and the pen back at him, before she got up and shortly after left the apartment, wishing him a good nights sleep.

As soon as she got outside, she could clearly feel that she had been sitting still for way too long and that she had to run, luckily, no woman ever felt safe outside when it was dark, so there was a good excuse to be running. Though she didn’t live far away, she took a couple of rounds around the park before she returned to her own apartment. As soon as she got inside, she texted him that she hadn’t been eaten on her way home, and that she wished him a good day at work.
She threw her phone in the charger before she undressed, took a bath and went to bed, sleeping for a couple of hours before she had to go for another run.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Clever girl    Clever girl  - Page 2 Empty

Clever girl
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» Run girl.. Run
» Its The 50s girl