Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

School trip to the museum? Might as well make it fun

Go down 
4 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3
ForfatterBesked
Ivy

Ivy

Humør : I hate to interrupt, but today’s just been full of surprises.
Antal indlæg : 58

School trip to the museum? Might as well make it fun - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: School trip to the museum? Might as well make it fun   School trip to the museum? Might as well make it fun - Page 3 EmptyFre Maj 07, 2021 11:51 am

Their lips met again. But only short, so short till she realized he was worried about something. Her first thought Caroline. Benjamin let go of her before walking towards the entrance. Not a smart call really. If her father learned that she had let Benjamin walk around in the holy hall it wouldn't be great, and if the angels found him as a threat they would activate the holy symbols in the room - and that would only hurt him. Therefor Erin quickly snapped out of her thoughts and ran after him inside. "For goodness sake," she mumbled annoyed. Caroline's screaming made Erin aware. Benjamin wasn't allowed in, and the angel had their full power here and they weren't afraid to use their light manipulation to keep him obey. Especially as he marched towards them as if he was there for something. They didn't care for his reasons, it was first as they saw Erin by his side they allowed them through. Erin moved in front of Benjamin walking towards Caroline. She lifted a hand towards some of the angels trying to help Caroline, but Erin could she the determination that she needed to get Caroline out of here. "Take a deep breath, my aunt brought us here - we are safe, they healed us," she smiled softly as she walked closer to her friend. "Benja is here too, and we are going to take you home. Okay?" Erin held out her hand hoping Caroline would take it, not scared if it would freeze her.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Stefanja

Stefanja

Humør : My life is organized chaos.
Antal indlæg : 178

School trip to the museum? Might as well make it fun - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: School trip to the museum? Might as well make it fun   School trip to the museum? Might as well make it fun - Page 3 EmptyMan Maj 17, 2021 7:43 pm

Benjamin was too weak to march through the holy creatures and into the hall, but Erin got to enter like if it was no big deal. The world was unfair sometimes, having Benjamin worried sick. It only took a moment before they realized that he was with Erin and that he could follow her.
It didn’t take long before Caroline reached them, and Erin tried to calm her down. We’re safe. They healed us. Caroline watched Erin with suspicious eyes. Right now, she didn’t really believe anything. Who was Erin’s aunt even? Benja is here too. We are going to take you home. Okay? Erin reached her hand forward. Caroline stared at the hand for a moment, before she actually took a deep breath. Controlling her breathing made the ability power down and the icy blue skin slowly got its normal lively color back. She grabbed Erin’s hand, not freezing her. She would then follow her friends outside. Benjamins eyes couldn’t stop inspecting both girls. He was filled with mixed feelings. Both to the fact that he wanted to spend more private time with Erin, that he wished to make Caroline feel safe, and wondered what had actually happened to Caroline in the hands of the holy creatures.
Tilbage til toppen Go down

School trip to the museum? Might as well make it fun
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 3 af 3Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3
 Lignende emner
-
» First day of school - Dinah (cw)
» School days [AU]
» New school and a bad start / Riley
» School's fine, but I prefer parties - Ozzie
» Tshh.. School is boring, I'll have a juice - Mattox

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum