Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

But I take all the light and make it go black (cw)

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Elenora

Elenora

Humør : From the moment I laid eyes on you, I knew I’d found my reason to live.
Fag : .
Antal indlæg : 274

But I take all the light and make it go black (cw) Empty
IndlægEmne: But I take all the light and make it go black (cw)   But I take all the light and make it go black (cw) EmptyFre Okt 30, 2020 4:18 pm

Place: The park in Oakheart
Time: Afternoon, 17:25, 29-10-2020
Surroundings & weather: Described
Outfit: Link
Other: Speaks with American accent + us
Topic for: @Caroline <3
Cw: Sexual content. Blood. Assault.
____

It was just after work and Elenora found herself, on her way home from a long day at the office. It was time to go back to her hotel room and then back to her other job after dinner. There were people on her list that she had to end, and it could never really wait another day. It was the main reason she was here, and she also came to realize her life might just end up being here from now on. Elenora could see so clearly that this country needed her help more than anyone else, and now that she had found her biological family - could she really just leave? Elenora knew she had told them she didn't want them in her life, but was that true? Who could love somebody so cold and numb as her, all this rage had twisted her into someone she barely knew.
However, something stopped her on her way over to where she had parked her car. There was a scream. Elenora looked up at the sun for a second, it was still up but it was in the matter of minutes before it would begin to settle - it didn't change the fact that Elenora's powers right now were fully loaded. The huntress walked quickly over to the sound, to find a few vampires having their fun with a human. They were hidden away by trees, but she could sense them - one of the perks of being an evolved human. Elenora wasn't scared, the anger spoke for itself and was so clear in her eyes as she stepped closer.

The human whistled to get the vampires attention, and it worked. Elenora's eyes only shortly looked over at the human on the ground, a pretty blonde girl, mostly covered in blood - it wasn't caused from feeding, but from cuts. "You like cutting I see," she looked back at the vampires that now moved closer to her. Their sense of being in power was clear, they stood so tall and looked so powerful, but only because they didn't knew any better. Elenora held her hands out  in front of her, letting a solar blast light from her wash over the vampires. They screamed up as they turned into ash, not even a daylight ring could save them from such an attack. "I swear vampires these days gets more greedy by everyday," she mumbled to herself and closed her fists to stop her power from working. Then she turned her eyes over to the human and ran over to her. Elenora sat down next to her and placed two fingers on her neck, checking her pulse, "hey, can you hear me? How are you feeling?" She ask slowly and took a deeper breath in. They should get her to the local hospital as quick at possible.

Sidst rettet af Elenora Søn Nov 01, 2020 1:13 pm, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Stefanja

Stefanja

Humør : My life is organized chaos.
Antal indlæg : 178

IndlægEmne: Sv: But I take all the light and make it go black (cw)   But I take all the light and make it go black (cw) EmptyLør Okt 31, 2020 12:34 am

//Outfit - Warning fake blood!: Link and link

Caroline had spent a good amount of time getting dressed for the Halloween party at one of her friends’ house. She wasn’t dressed as anything special, but her hair was in pigtails, braided and a hairband with glitter bunny-ears kept any flyaway strands away. Her makeup was passed on bruises, makeup which should have looked like it was cried off, cherry red lips and a whole lot of blood. Around her neck was a glitter necklace, matching the bunny-ears, and the white shirt she was wearing had been torn a bit apart to hang off her shoulder. The shirt had gotten a whole lot of fake blood on it and was approximately half as red as white. It was big and hid the short black shorts she was wearing. Under her shorts, she wore a high waisted black fishnet, with her feet in her black and red leather shoes.

With her outfit complete, she wandered from the academy and towards her friends’ house. Minding her own business. She didn’t really take notice from the sensation of other creatures. She had lived with the sensation for so many years, so it tended to just fade into the back of her head.

Bip, bip, bip!

With a natural movement, she picked up her phone, reading the text video she just received from an anonymous messenger. It was a video of her walking, all alone, right where she was. She stopped immediately, staring at her phone, as the video repeated itself. Locking her phone, and putting it back into her pocket, she looked over her shoulder, in the direction of what seemed to be where the video should’ve been recorded. No one was there. Shit.
“It’s not funny!” she laughed, believing it was one of her friends who was trying to play games with her. “Come-on out! I don’t wanna play this game. It’s creepy!” she called looking for some kind of movement between the many trees in the park. But none responded.
She felt the supernatural feeling press more and more, when suddenly she could hear a slight giggle behind her. The vampire, who stood behind her grabbed her arm tightly and pulled her away form any streetlights.
“No! Stop!” she shouted. Her arm suddenly went through the vampires hand, as her ability activated just for a split second. She fell onto the ground and soon after the vampires started cutting her, getting a blood rush. She screamed loudly, as the first knife started cutting her, even though her voice quickly was silenced by a hand, held on her mouth, closing the airway to the nose.

She began to lose consciousness. Her eyes getting weak. A whistle made the vampires look away from Carolines cut up and bloody body. The fishnets were ripped and uneven, one of the boots almost halfway off and her shirt had many cuts and was pulled away from her stomach.
A light showed, and she was positive that she died. This was it; the end of her life. Shortly after, a couple of fingers was placed around her neck, checking her pulse. She couldn’t feel a thing, but the voice made her eyes shift just slightly. What a pretty woman. Beautiful dark hair and eyes. Pretty skin and eyebrows. And ideal best friend – not that looks meant everything!
She groaned very slightly, making sure the woman knew that she could hear her. “Bad,” she almost whispered with a hoarse voice.

Sidst rettet af Caroline Søn Nov 01, 2020 12:34 am, rettet 1 gang
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: But I take all the light and make it go black (cw)   But I take all the light and make it go black (cw) EmptyLør Okt 31, 2020 8:53 am

It was hard to see how much of the blood was real or fake, but Elenora wasn't going to take any chances on that. She was going to make sure that this girl surived the attack from the monsters. The huntress took a deeper breath in and used the wind around them to help her getting the blonde getting lifted slowly from the ground. She guided the air so the girl soon was in Elenora's arms, still using the wind as an extra hand. Elenora walked towards the car with a stoic expression, not needing anyone around them to ask questions. It was a few cuts, she could manage that and ask one of her family's loyal doctors for help. Going to the local hospital was only meant trouble, or for Elenora at least. It was an attack so she knew the police would swing by to question Elenora because she had found the girl, and Elenora had no intention on going on their radar - not with a biological brother in the force and father. Even through they would ask questions she actually would be able to reply to and even maybe understand. Elenora got the car door open and moved the girl on the backseat and closed it, it looked more like a kidnapping than a rescue, but right now there weren't time to think about that. Elenora rushed over to the front seat and got the car going. "You are going to be okay, I'm going to make sure of that. Just stay with me," she took a deeper breath in and looked back a few times while driving. She kept fresh air around the human, making it hold her since it wasn't really a safe way to drive. "My name is Elenora, what is your name?" She asked just to hope the girl could fight to stay awake. It was a bit of a drive and she knew that, mostly that was why she took a swing to a motel in Oakheart and parked the car.

Elenora usually stayed in Aston, but also had smaller rooms rented at motels - it made her job easier and then she didn't have to go bloody into the fancy hotel in the middel of Aston - here people didn't really pay attention to you either way. She opened the back of the car up and once again let the wind lift the body from the car seat and out. Before Caroline knew it she was back in Elenora's arms. The huntress moved towards the room she had and got the door open, knowing it was the matter of time before she needed to stop using her powers for extra help. When they got to the room she placed Caroline on the bed and walked back to close the door. Elenora walked over to fill a small tub with water and then took it back to the bed. She used the water to move over the places where it seemed to be most damage, and closed her eyes. Elenora was far from mastered in her water manipulation when it came to the elements, but she had managed to heal people using water before and now she just hoped she was strong enough to do it again. The sun set leaving the window soon to close for her being at full power, but it seemed like they were lucky. The cuts closed slowly but they closed, and Elenora breathed out exhausted but smiled a little. The girl was fine. Elenora walked back with the tub to the small little kitchen and returned to the bed. "Now you rest, you should be fine," Elenora yawned a bit covering her mouth with her hand.
Stefanja

Stefanja

IndlægEmne: Sv: But I take all the light and make it go black (cw)   But I take all the light and make it go black (cw) EmptyLør Okt 31, 2020 11:35 am

The ground disappeared under her, as she was lifted from the ground. Was her spirit travelling to the spirit realm? Was she really feeling herself leaving the world? Clearly not, because soon she felt her body in the arms of the beautiful woman. Was she an angel?
It was nice, resting in her arms. But how was it even possible? How was she able to lift her so easily? It must be a magic power. Caroline just had to be more used to the fact that magic powers existed, and the fact that she had some herself, only knowing she had one so slightly. Soon she was put into a car, too exhausted she couldn’t really get a question out of her mouth, to ask where they were going. Like a doll, she sat lazily in the car, only being held up by something; what it was, she wasn’t sure of.
The engine was turned on, and soon they were driving away from the park. Her body was aching but the exhaustion made it difficult to complain. You are going to be okay; I’m going to make sure of that. Just stay with me, she groaned lightly, so the girl knew she was still conscious.
Elenora. Her rescuer was Elenora, the beautiful girl with dark hair and dark eyes, graceful skin and thick dark eyebrows… What is your name? Caronline. Her name was Caroline. She was aware of it, but the pain and exhaustion made it difficult to let so many words out, “Caro-line,” she replied. The last bit of her name was said slightly lower and as if she had to sigh in between. Caroline could only pray that Elenora heard it all.

The engine stopped, and she was carried out of the car. Carried all the way to a room and placed on a bed. Her body was heavy and sunk together, slowly falling backwards, so she laid on the bed. She needed rest, please. Her eyelids closed. She only laid there second or two, before her savior got to her again. Caroline felt the water around some of her wounds. Was Elenora cleaning her wounds for her? Was she a doctor? Pain was slightly relived, but the soreness still flooded all over her body, even though some of the bad cuts were healed. Caroline slowly opened her eyes as Elenora went away. Calmly she lifted one of her arms to rest her hand on her forehead, as if she had a headache. The voice of Elenora was to be heard soon after, recommending rest. Caroline sighed. “Alright... Thanks,” she sighed and closed her eyes. If she could just lay there, with her legs dangling off the bed, she would be happy. If she didn’t have to move too much, she would be somewhat happy. Lazily she let her arm fall back onto the bed. This was not how Caroline had thought her party night would start and end. If Elenora didn’t complain about how Caroline laid on the bed, she would fall asleep right where she was.

Sidst rettet af Caroline Søn Nov 01, 2020 12:34 am, rettet i alt 6 gange
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: But I take all the light and make it go black (cw)   But I take all the light and make it go black (cw) EmptyLør Okt 31, 2020 1:19 pm

Elenora let herself fall back meeting the bed after a long day. She turned her head towards Caroline and took a slightly deeper breath in. "No problem," she spoke in a low voice before she felt her eyes get heavy. It didn't take long for her to fall asleep, the night always had that effect on her and some days was easier to stay up than others. Elenora rarely had a good nights sleep, demons from her past always tried to drive her insane and her mind never stopped thinking. However, this time she slept the whole night. It wasn't till the sun shined through the window in the morning she felt all the energy from it enter her body. It was like a boost, and possibly why she liked morning runs. The daylight was the source of her power. Happy birthday Elenora, she thought to herself and sat up with a smaller sigh. Elenora got up from the bed and walked to the kitchen to put the kettle on so they could have a cup of coffee. She leaned her back against the counter and looked over at the blonde beauty sleeping. Elenora grabbed her phone on the counter and checked in if there was any messages from back home. There was one about a location to the demon nest she had been looking for, seemed like she knew where she was going tonight. "Thanks dad," she mumbled to herself and rolled her eyes a little, not even a happy birthday wish. Work had been so much more important than her since she had found out she was adopted - and she didn't understand why. It was almost like a rejection, but not quite. Elenora took two cups and put three teaspoon of instant coffee in and then the boiling water in hers. She took the hot cup and took a deep breath in.
Stefanja

Stefanja

IndlægEmne: Sv: But I take all the light and make it go black (cw)   But I take all the light and make it go black (cw) EmptyLør Okt 31, 2020 7:06 pm

Caroline slept somewhat peacefully, but woke every now and then, when she moved and a stinging pain ran from an unhealed cut. It was constantly in and out of sleep, but when she finally found a position which was comfortable, she slept like a stone. Rest was certainly needed to heal.

---

She woke up, finally by herself and with the sun rising. Her eyes looked out the window admiring the sun. She groaned. No Halloween party for her. Did people even miss her or wonder where she was? Sore she sat up looking for her phone for at moment, before she realized the woman who had rescued her the evening before stood in the kitchen with her cup of coffee. “Goodmorning,” she mumbled, before she realized her phone still was in her back pocket. She took it up and unlocked it. 117 notifications. Okay fine. People had been worried a lot. Some of them was ordinary calls and texts. Some from the messenger app, and some from Snapchat… She opened the last named app seeing she had more videos from an unknown messenger. She looked at her arms, studying the damage she had been dealt. “How did you stop them?” she asked and looked from her cuts to Elenora. Caroline had no idea that Elenora just ‘blasted’ the vampires away.

Sidst rettet af Caroline Søn Nov 01, 2020 12:34 am, rettet 1 gang
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: But I take all the light and make it go black (cw)   But I take all the light and make it go black (cw) EmptyLør Okt 31, 2020 8:36 pm

"Good morning," she replied before putting her cup down and walk over to Caroline who looked at her phone. Elenora was home schooled most of her life and even through she was quite popular in her family circle, this kind of popularity was not something she was familiar with. After all, she didn't have time for social media. The question made Elenora lift a brow slightly, she was so used to her own abilities she sometimes forgot people weren't. "Solar blast, only works in daylight - It was lucky I heard you when I did," she told and exhaled a bit. "The guys who attacked you, they were vampires. No matter how friendly they might have been before, you can't trust monsters like that." Elenora took a deeper breath in, she had learned that lesson a long time ago. "How much knowledge do you have about the supernatural Caroline?" Elenora asked and frowned a bit. In general she was curious, because it didn't seem like the vampires had tried to drink from his human, which often was a thing they had to try once with an evolved human. Their blood was like pure acid to a vampire and she knew how to spot humans like her.
Stefanja

Stefanja

IndlægEmne: Sv: But I take all the light and make it go black (cw)   But I take all the light and make it go black (cw) EmptyLør Okt 31, 2020 9:12 pm

Caroline pulled slightly on a smile when Elenora explained her ability. “I really was lucky,” she chuckled and looked down onto the cuts on her arms, before she looked back up at Elenora, as she explained their species. She nodded slowly. Vampires, of course. The distance between her brows narrowed slightly as she called them monsters and said they couldn’t be trusted no matter how friendly they seemed. Even though Ajax wasn’t a vampire, she was almost positive that monsters was any ‘dangerous’ species. Ajax could be trusted and no matter how much Elenora might try to bend her mind into thinking otherwise, this couldn’t be changed. At least that was what Caroline thought to herself. She looked down at her hands which fiddled with eachother, “I know some… It’s still quite knew to me… I started at the academy this winter,” she explained frowning just a bit. Caroline assumed she knew what the academy was when she seemed to know everything about the monsters.

//Ah, a bit short, sorry!

Sidst rettet af Caroline Søn Nov 01, 2020 12:33 am, rettet 1 gang
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: But I take all the light and make it go black (cw)   But I take all the light and make it go black (cw) EmptyLør Okt 31, 2020 9:28 pm

Elenora had been raised differently, not every kid walk around with a bunch of weapons in their house. Not many had been trained to fight since they almost could walk, and no her life had never been normal - it would never be, and she was fine with that. "And you started at the academy with that little knowledge?" Elenora was stunned with that information, it seemed so risky. Elenora didn't understand who had the nerve to create a school like that, yet let monsters walk around humans - it was just a matter of moments before someone got killed. She had even found hidden documents from missing students over the past years, how was that place still going? "Let me at least get you a few to does for your stay there, that place is the worse if you have no idea how to deal with all the monsters." Yes, she called them monsters, because that was what they were. They were dangerous and uncaring beings who could kill you in seconds if they wanted. It was scary to think like that, "I'm a huntress. I hunt the supernatural, so I know more than an average human," she then told Caroline to at least make her worry more believable. Elenora knew how it was to get information that seemed so unreal but still truthful - this was like that, having to adjust to the world not being peaceful but chaos.
Stefanja

Stefanja

IndlægEmne: Sv: But I take all the light and make it go black (cw)   But I take all the light and make it go black (cw) EmptyLør Okt 31, 2020 10:20 pm

She shrugged. ”Well, almost… My boyf… My friend told me some before I started,” she tried to explain. She was starting to get unsure if she wanted to tell her too much. She seemed dangerous towards the supernatural who might be okay. Ajax was more than okay, and she would never wish to let her harm him. “He knew a lot, and I guess he hoped that I would never start,” she shrugged again. “My parents weren’t really around,” she said looking up at Elenora with a slight smile. Being alone in such a big mansion could be very lonely. Oh, how she appreciated that she had had Ajax.
She nodded as she suggested to tell something about how to deal with monsters. Maybe it wouldn’t hurt to know just something, after all she had been quite helpless against those vampires last evening. A huntress… Interesting… Her blue eyes stayed at Elenoras, trying to focus at what secrets she had to share.

Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: But I take all the light and make it go black (cw)   But I take all the light and make it go black (cw) EmptyLør Okt 31, 2020 10:47 pm

So someone had told her a little, it didn't seem like much if she had let the vampires jump on her like that. Getting vampires so close and not knowing or being prepared - the friend hadn't done the best job. Elenora suspected this friend for being supernatural, only a supernatural would do a sloppy job like that. "Your friend didn't do a pretty good job, otherwise, you wouldn't have ended up like you did," she said pretty straightforward but it was also how to best work in situations like that. Elenora was raised in a whole family, the work they did came first, but she had always felt close with her family - till her brother and father was killed by Vivienne. That death had ripped the family in pieces. "I know what its like to have busy parents, or at least parents with high expectations," she then added with a sad smile. Elenora hadn't thought about them not being around, she'd had Jonathan and Julia back then, of course that was before Jonathan died. "A vampire killed my brother and my mother, right in front of me a few years ago," she then said and took a sharper breath in. "I wasn't prepared to fight her, so I couldn't help them. And I faced her a way days ago, still not getting justice for what happened to them" she walked back to the counter and took her cup again to take another mouthful. "You need to be able to defend yourself, so if anything like that happens again - the vampire hits the floor before you do." Elenora's hazel eyes looked shortly over Caroline's body as she was there on the bed, and she took a deeper breath in. It was a good thing she didn't distract that easily, but it wasn't really because Caroline made it easy - even covered in blood and fake blood. "However, if you want a shower or a cup of coffee.. just let me know."
Stefanja

Stefanja

IndlægEmne: Sv: But I take all the light and make it go black (cw)   But I take all the light and make it go black (cw) EmptyLør Okt 31, 2020 11:15 pm

Elenora was not satisfied with the knowledge Caroline had gotten from Ajax. Well Ajax had just told her to stay away from danger and told her a bit about what she might meet – not that she had to be prepared to fight for her life. Caroline had always felt safe and knowing that Ajax was always around seemed like the best protection she could ask for. “I-I don’t know if I could’ve done anything else if I had known more,” Caroline had not been able to do much. She didn’t really think about the different races weaknesses and that she could’ve used things like that to keep them away. And her own blood certainly didn’t seem like what she wanted to use against vampires even though it would be like acid to them! To herself, she was just a human. Just a human. “You do?” she asked, only to get the explanation shortly after.
Carefully she lifted her arm up and placed her hand on Elenoras shoulder, “I’m really sorry to hear that,” she said with empathy, “You’ll get her,” she tried to comfort her. Caroline let Elenora walk away and placed her hands on her lap.
She chuckled as Elenora mentioned ‘hit the floor’. “It’s funny… You know… I don’t really know how to control it yet, but I can go through things, and I actually fell out of their grip yesterday and I think I might have activated my power just for a split second!” she explained and let her eyes go from her lap to Elenora.

The mention of a shower and a cup of coffee seemed like a dream. “You know, I think both would be good,” she chuckled as she looked down at her ripped clothing. Even the garbage can deserved better. She lifted her foot up and took of her boots revealing somewhat clean feet and a bite mark.
She felt her heart started to race. “I… I was bitten,” she stuttered and looked up at Elenora. Was she going to be turned into a vampire?

Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: But I take all the light and make it go black (cw)   But I take all the light and make it go black (cw) EmptyLør Okt 31, 2020 11:52 pm

"I sure hope so," she replied. Vivenne and Elenora had a complicated relation if one would say, and she wasn't sure what was going to happen next time - but she would make an attack at day time instead of being so weak at night time. Elenora lifted a brow slightly as Caroline explained she had some abilities herself, which already made her even more interesting by the second. Everyone had untold stories and parts no one knew about. "I guess we can practice that, it would be useful for you" Elenora explained with a slightly warmer smile.
She watched Caroline take of her boots, and soon et was to be spotted that she had been bitten by a vampire. What kind of vampire choose to bite the foot? It was just disturbing. However, Caroline seemed to have her mind elsewhere and seemed to go a bit pale. "It's alright," Elenora assured and sat the cup back on the counter and walked back to Caroline. "You are what we call an evolved human. Your blood is like poison to creatures like that, you won that round," she smiled to comfort Caroline that it was alright. "Okay, come with me," she reached out for Caroline's soft hand. Elenora's skin had always been a nice kind of warm, like she owned all the good aspects of life under her skin. Elenora guided Caroline to the little bathroom and opened turned on the water so it had time to be warm. She found some towels and the clothing that she had plans on wearing for hunting last night. "Let me at least help you clean the blood of your face," she guided Caroline to sit on the little chair on the room close to the sink. Elenora spread her legs as so she could stand closer to Caroline, leaving little space for the fabric of their clothe to touch. Elenora took a few wet towels and gently wiped the dry blood of Caroline's face. After that she took most of the blood from her neck and shoulders with a very gentle touch. She did her best not to do anything that hurt. She looked down at the pretty face in front of her, and felt her heart skip a little beat.
Stefanja

Stefanja

IndlægEmne: Sv: But I take all the light and make it go black (cw)   But I take all the light and make it go black (cw) EmptySøn Nov 01, 2020 12:24 am

Caroline smiled as Elenora mentioned training her ability. “I would love that,” she said quickly. Being able to choose when she wanted to go through stuff would be so much better than just to just pass through things. Caroline noticed the slightly warmer smile, and if immediately filled her heart with some kind of joy.
But the joy didn’t last, as she feared for her human life ticking. Elenora seemed so calm about it. It’s alright – No it’s not! she thought slightly panicking. As soon as the darkhaired beauty came closer and tried to explain her eyes shifted a bit. Evolved human? Was she a pokemon? Poisonous blood? Won this round? The questions bloomed like flowers in the spring. She was speechless and slowly let Elenora take her hand. It was soft and warm – maybe it was the coffeemug? Caroline herself was slightly cold but still extremely soft, like if she bathed in honey and milk every day. While they walked the questions just grew. She would never be able to leave Elenora before she had the answers she needed.
Standing in the bathroom she looked around, searching for answers she wouldn’t find anyway. The water started running, and she let her eyes follow the sound, not really focusing on what Elenora found for her. When her voice met her ears, she looked up at her with a slight smile. More wasn’t needed to say yes. She sat down and let her blue eyes follow her movements as she came closer. Very close. Whenever Elenora had to come close to the eyes, she closed them. When the eyes wasn’t closed they studied the beautiful face in front of her. So focused and gentle – and yet so deadly. Every touch was so gentle and caring, even though it sometimes stung to get cleaned. Finally their eyes met and the whole world seemed to disappear and breathing stopped, just for a second. “Can you help me with my back?” she finally asked almost whispering. The tension was thick and Caroline felt more and more drawn to her. What seemed to be ‘the perfect bestie’ might be something else.

Sidst rettet af Caroline Søn Nov 01, 2020 1:22 am, rettet i alt 2 gange
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: But I take all the light and make it go black (cw)   But I take all the light and make it go black (cw) EmptySøn Nov 01, 2020 12:48 am

It was like a warm sensation washing over her, just in the room around them. Elenora didn't realize the blue eyes studied her, she had been so focused on her mission to remove the red color from the pale skin. Their eyes met, and Elenora took a slightly deeper breath in, and was shortly stunned by the question, however she nodded to Caroline. From where she stood it was quite easy to remove the white little shirt and let the fabric slide down over her arms, letting the skin finally breathe, and then removed it over Caroline's head. Her heart skipped serval beats, not really expecting herself in this situation but she didn't mind it. Loneliness was a lonely road, but right now these two lonely souls didn't seem so lonely anymore. She then dropped the white shirt on the ground and took Caroline's hands to help her stand up, even though she didn't expect it to be a problem. Her eyes glanced over the skin shortly, giving herself the excuse that she looked for more wounds - but she knew it wasn't why. "Need anymore help?" She whispered looking back into Caroline's baby blue eyes. Elenora wished for her heart beat to slow down and be a bit more steady, but right now it seemed impossible. They stood so close, and her eyes couldn't help but navigate around, even landing shortly on the human's lips, a quick thought did a pit stop, wondering how they would feel upon hers.
Stefanja

Stefanja

IndlægEmne: Sv: But I take all the light and make it go black (cw)   But I take all the light and make it go black (cw) EmptySøn Nov 01, 2020 1:20 am

Caroline smiled as she nodded. With a gentle movement Elenora removed her white and red spottet shirt, revealing her naked and slightly cut chest. The shirt was dropped, but didn’t even get a look, her eyes was too focused on Elenoras movements, breathing and voice. She grabbed her hands and stood op. Standing and walking on the bitemark was slightly problematic, but it was okay – it was going to be okay, that was what Elenora had told her. She took of the bunny-ears with one arm. Using both arms in that height right now might be a little too much.  Her brown eyes looked for more scars – or something. The look in her eyes seemed like it meant something else. Caroline had several cuts on her chest and stomach, but nothing alarmingly deep. It had seemed like her stomach had been their favorite cutting spot.
A slightly flirtatious smile appeared on Carolines lips, as she asked if she needed more help. Caroline was still wearing her necklace, shorts and ruined fishnets. There was a lot of clothing left. The brown eyes movement was caught. Lips.  “Yes,” she said feeling her pulse getting higher.  “My necklace,” she continued whispering and moving slightly closer to Elenora. Slowly and sore, she lifted her arms and gently grabbed her hips pulling her closer, to eliminate any distance between them, before she let her lips eagerly seek the brunettes soft looking lips.
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: But I take all the light and make it go black (cw)   But I take all the light and make it go black (cw) EmptySøn Nov 01, 2020 9:05 am

How the things changed in this small room, like suddenly the close movements was needed for different reasons. Elenora never let herself feel things in genereal, not after anger and the hunger for revenge - everything else seemed pointless. Elenora lifted a little on her left brow, as Caroline confirmed she needed more of her help. Her hazel colered eyes darted over at the necklace, and she nodded. However, Caroline worked faster than her, and she felt the human's grib on her hips as Elenora was pulled closer to Caroline. There was little time to think about the next step or what to do next, and she had to call defeat as Caroline's soft lips greeted Elenora's. A part of Elenora felt selfish for having her this close in this very moment, Caroline had just been attacked and perhaps it was the trauma pulling her closer to Elenora. Elenora couldn't help but realize how much she had needed someone to touch her. She moved her hands up and took of the necklace while her lips softly seemed to take their time greeting Caroline's. She moved her hands down letting them almost slight over the bare skin, almost an teasing touch till the hands met the fabric from the shorts. Elenora unbuttoned the shorts with a shift movement, and pulled a little from the kiss letting, but not far away. She looked into the blue eyes and took a deeper breath in, feeling her heart rate go up by the second.
Stefanja

Stefanja

IndlægEmne: Sv: But I take all the light and make it go black (cw)   But I take all the light and make it go black (cw) EmptySøn Nov 01, 2020 11:30 am

The slight lift in the dark eyebrow, didn’t make Caroline think twice. The brown eyes traveled to the necklace Caroline was wearing with a nod. So sweet. Elenora was gently pulled into a kiss. Elenora had more than enough time to say no, in Caroline’s opinion. Elenora’s lips was so soft and felt welcoming. It gave her comfort, to be close to someone after what she experienced the night before, and Elenora seemed to have cared enough for her, even though they hadn’t known each other. She had taken her time to explain and make sure Caroline had felt somewhat okay in the situation and condition she was in. Elenora had oh so gently removed any blood, fake or not, from her face, neck and shoulders. So kind. It was a reckless move.

Even though Caroline somewhat had hoped that Elenora forgot about the necklace, it was taken care of anyway. Elenora clearly had enough space in her mind to do both things, because Caroline was met with a reciprocated kiss and a gentle touch along her bare skin. It was almost like a pain reliever. The hands stopped at the short shorts, which shortly after was opened. It was like a déjà vu. A dreaming state of mind, wanting more of the ecstasy that she had thrown herself into. Everything went back to reality, as Elenora pulled slightly away. Caroline was slightly short on her breath and looked into the eyes with an overwhelming power of the earth. Caroline felt the air got thicker and her mind was racing. Should she just go with the flow or had she crossed a line? Determined Caroline let her hands, slightly warmer, crawl under the shirt she was wearing while she insistently pulled her closer again. Her arms slowly wrapping around the slim lady in front of her, requesting help to take off the shirt Elenora was wearing. The cuts still stung from time to time and seemed to minimize Caroline’s movements. Caroline was driven and overflowed with emotions.

Sidst rettet af Caroline Søn Nov 01, 2020 2:59 pm, rettet i alt 2 gange
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: But I take all the light and make it go black (cw)   But I take all the light and make it go black (cw) EmptySøn Nov 01, 2020 1:11 pm

It was a silent way of speaking yes, letting the desire fill the room just like the damp from the warm shower water. Every emotion seemed to run out over her skin and a sense of feeling all the endorphins explode over her slim body. Elenora felt Caroline's hand crawl up up under her shirt and with assistant it was removed, and under it a simple bra holding her breast. Elenora's hands moved back to the shorts she not long ago had opened, now gripping them and slowly began to move them down along with the fishnet leggins. She squatted down while she pulling the fabric down, looking up shortly at the blonde beauty. Elenora looked back down at Caroline's feet lifting it gently up so the left one up gently to get the fishnet off the skin, and then the other one. She was careful, knowing she had been bitten on one of her feet. Her fingers traced shortly over Caroline's thighs as she stood back up. Then she took her hands to open her own pants up and let them fall down from her body. She took a few steps closer again, and eliminated the space between them before once again - she placed her lips on Caroline's.
Stefanja

Stefanja

IndlægEmne: Sv: But I take all the light and make it go black (cw)   But I take all the light and make it go black (cw) EmptySøn Nov 01, 2020 2:50 pm

Caroline was happy that Elenora helped her with getting the shirt of, revealing her bra. Not having any excuse, she let her eyes rest on Elenoras body for a moment. She wanted their eyes to meet, but it didn’t last long, since Elenora pulled down Carolines shorts, revealing a black high waisted thong under the fishnets leggings. The slim body in front of her lowered into a squat and Caroline got a view of the pretty eyes and the half-naked body. She was stunning. Carolines hand grabbed the counter, as she lifted her feet, one at the time, to get the shorts all the way off her body. Trying to push the weight away from the wounded foot. It was nice that Elenora was so careful. So gentle.
Elenora came back up, with a gentle touch along Carolines thighs. It made Caroline hungry for more of her touch. More, please. Luckily Elenoras pants were more loose than Carolines shorts, and easily fell down, as she opened them. Elenora closed the space between them again, letting Caroline know that it wasn’t only Caroline who wanted something. Carolines arm hugged around the warm skin, letting her lips embrace the girl who had saved her life. With an experienced grip, she opened the bra with ease. A perk of being a girl. The hands wandered up along her shoulderblades to the top of her shoulders, and gently pushed the straps off her shoulders. Give me more. With one of her hands she tried to pull the bra the rest of the way off Elenoras body, and the other hand picked the elastics in the two pigtailbraids to toss them away. Maybe they ended in the sink, maybe in the toilet – she didn’t care.
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: But I take all the light and make it go black (cw)   But I take all the light and make it go black (cw) EmptySøn Nov 01, 2020 4:37 pm

The grip was smooth and it seemed like Caroline wasn’t unexpected. It was quite the years since Elenora had been with a another female, and she had almost forgotten how intimate it could feel. The bra was removed and she didn’t pay attention to where it landed. Her lips thirsty for Caroline’s and she gasped a little in pleasure. Her hands moved down caressing the back, her fingers eager to touch every inch of her body. Her hands moved down grabbing her ass slightly, again the teasing fingers wondered to the fabric on the thong. The fingers traced along side the fabric while the kiss seemed to become more and more passionate. It didn’t take her long before she had pulled them down and they fell down to the ground. She could feel the heat in her body and how she loved it.
Elenora kept her hands on Caroline’s body , her skin so smooth like silk. She leaned more against Caroline, their naked upper body’s grinding against each other. Her mind was disconnected from being high because of Caroline’s lips.
Stefanja

Stefanja

IndlægEmne: Sv: But I take all the light and make it go black (cw)   But I take all the light and make it go black (cw) EmptySøn Nov 01, 2020 5:22 pm

Carolines experience with females was not as great as one might think. She mostly laid with men, but ever since she attended the academy, some of the women around her just knew how to get under her skin… And clothes. But this was different, right? She had saved her life, she cared for her, explained what was going on and let her rest. Or maybe Caroline put way too much into it? Who cares.
Caroline had thrown any thought, which wasn’t about them, away. It was only them, and her lips made that clear, in the way she let the kiss get more and more intimate. Biting, stroking her lips with her soft tongue, gasping for air occasionally. She chuckled, invitingly, as Elenora grabbed her ass. The teasing fingers which wandered alongside the fabrics edge made Carolines cravings bigger. Give me everything. The thong fell onto the floor, and with a slight step, one of her feet was free from them. The other foot didn’t matter, if Caroline didn’t trip. As if it was expected Caroline only had hair on her brows and the op of her head. She was always ‘ready’.
”Please…” she whispered lustfully. Touch me more. Zero distance was between their naked upper bodies, and Carolines hands cautiously found their way to the top edge of Elenoras underwear. Slowly, she left her soft lips, letting her lips kiss her collarbone, sternum  all the way down to her stomach, while she pulled off her underwear. Her body was still sore, and the movement had been reckless. How was she going to get up from her squatting position? Her hands travled up on the back of Elenoras thighs until they reached her bear bottom, giving them a squeeze before she nippled the skin of her stomach. She looked up, with her innocent bright blue eyes. Asking for help or permission.

Sidst rettet af Caroline Man Nov 02, 2020 11:37 pm, rettet 1 gang
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: But I take all the light and make it go black (cw)   But I take all the light and make it go black (cw) EmptySøn Nov 01, 2020 8:02 pm

The soft whisper in her eyes was the sweetest melody she had heard in a long time. She felt Caroline's fingers on her skin, making her gasp a little as her body reacted to the sensation of the touch. She moved her head a little back in pleasure as the lips touched her collarbone, and her eyes shut while she felt the lips move down her upper body. Elenora felt the fabric of her underwear being pulled down, and she turned her gaze down to Caroline, the hazel eyes was filled with desire. She gasped a little once again feeling the hands traveled up over her thighs and reached her bottom. Her heart skipped a few beats faster than usual and breathed out taking in the pleasure as she nipped the skin of her stomach. "I want you," she breathed out, before she opened her eyes once again and they met with the blonde's baby blue eyes permission.
Stefanja

Stefanja

IndlægEmne: Sv: But I take all the light and make it go black (cw)   But I take all the light and make it go black (cw) EmptyMan Nov 02, 2020 11:37 pm

There was something very satisfying by hearing Elenora gasp under her fingers touch. The way she moved, so Caroline had more space to kiss her body, made everything feel very accepted. She wanted more too. Every sound Elenora made went directly to Carolines private regions, warming her up. Her words almost sounded begging. No, need for begging, sweetheart.. Their eyes met, and everything stood very clear. A slight smirk appeared before she moved her lips downwards to Elenoras pleasure pearl. She closed her eyes and let her lips give the pleasure pearl a gentle kiss, as an introduction – no need to be too rough, when they didn’t know each other. One of her hands gently moved up, supporting the brunettes back, the other hand slid down the side of the thigh, in between Elenoras legs to slightly and teasingly stroke the outer lips. If Caroline didn’t hear any protest, she would let her tongue gently caress her pleasure pearl, and sometimes let the tongue slide down to her opening. Carolines nails clearly indicated that she wasn’t sexually active with women, because long nails didn’t belong inside a girl. But maybe cutting her nails was totally worth it? The hand, which had teased the outer lips, moved up to the other bun, greedingly grabbing it as she got carried away.
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: But I take all the light and make it go black (cw)   But I take all the light and make it go black (cw) EmptyTirs Nov 03, 2020 9:19 pm

It was like a shot of pleasure exploded in her making gasp a little, how long was it since had been with someone without it was just for the thrill from the hunt? She barely remembered, and right now was far from time to do so. Elenora fully embraced the warm feeling from her body, as she felt Caroline's mouth was between her legs. She placed her hand on the wall to keep herself steady through the waves of pleasure that raised in her. Give me more, was all the could think as she leaned her head a little back in a pleasure felt moan, the first time she felt the tongue slide down her opening. Her gaze moved back down at the blonde as she saw and felt her, feeling another wave of pleasure wash over her. Elenora spread her legs a little more making more space for Caroline to work on, still holding her hand to the wall for balance. How had the rescue ever ended up like this? She wasn't complaining at all, and if this was the thank you she got, she would do it more often. Especially if it was from the blonde. She was high on this feeling that the blonde beauty seemed to awake in her. "Oh m-" she folded her lips together as another moan rolled over her lips.

Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: But I take all the light and make it go black (cw)   But I take all the light and make it go black (cw) Empty

But I take all the light and make it go black (cw)
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Dressed In Black
» Can't I just get a black t-shirt? - Selene
» The black widows- Aidan & Amabell
» What if it's just an empty black hole? Leah
» The fated meeting of the black raven and white crow

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Oakheart :: Det nordlige Oakheart :: Parken-
Gå til: