Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Fleeting Night

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Chantell Fawn

Chantell Fawn

Antal indlæg : 15

Fleeting Night Empty
IndlægEmne: Fleeting Night   Fleeting Night EmptyOns Jul 22, 2020 11:48 am

TIME | Around Midnight
PLACE |Gaia - Nightclub
DATE | Mid July
WEATHER | Lukewarm, Dark outside

OUTFIT - Black Dress + Boots

Topic For - @Alazul

The night had actually been rather great, or that was until. " Auch!, hey watch it dude! ". Chantell yelled, as she pushed the guy away, before she looked around after her friends, as she apparently had ended up straight in the line of cross fire, between the more than angry mob of people, that had started to throw punches left and right. This was just.. great, no really, it was just what she had needed. A whole lot of chaos, in her already chaotic life. " Cant i just get a BREAK for two minutes! " she exclaimed, as she tried to move her way through the mob of people shoving, throwing punches, as she suddenly felt an elbow in her back. " Oh no you dont! " she turned around, clearly aiming for the guy that had shoved her, only to get her arm pushed, so she hit an innocent standby. " Fuck!, sorry! ".
Regret washed over her, as she had punched the innocent guy right at the face, not even sure where she had landed the hit, as she suddenly was pushed against the stranger. " Ah! ". The two colored eyes looked back towards the security that was pushing to get the group to break up the fight, before she looked up at the stranger she had accidentally punched, with a more than sincere little apologetic smirk over her plump lips.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Alazul
Første af Racen
Alazul

Humør : “Maybe you have to know the darkness before you can appreciate the light.”
Antal indlæg : 103

Fleeting Night Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Fleeting Night   Fleeting Night EmptyOns Jul 22, 2020 1:24 pm

Outfit minus neklace

The nightclub Philtoes was a great place to be, whatever you wanted to party or drink. It was a normal night for Alazul, has he got in and listen to the music. He has always need a drink first, nothing really happens in this nightclub fights and other crazy stuff had not happen before. Taking drinks and dancing was a big part of the nightlife.

As he got inside the club he listen to the music as he went confident up towards the bar, as he got his drink. It was not very long before he could fell something was happening . A fight was on the scale, this was not normal for him so as always he tried to just stay out of it.

Even though he  as  a Thunderbird could not deny his instincts that long of a time. As he heard a woman yelled he rolled his eyes, her yelling did not give him any peace so why should he give her any. As he turned around to get away from the bar a fist hit him right in his chin, he could taste his own blood. He then turned around and saw at the woman who was a witch nonetheless.

His eyes looked like a thunderstorm when his eyes pierce her, he was about to hit again , as the security team came up to drag people from each other. He looked around, before he spit is own blood out. "Oh so you are sorry, what is it with your kind always being a fucking pain for us it do not matter what race your kind is just the worst." He said as he grimed his teethes.

"Who the fuck are you anyway, you clearly not the best person to know, when not to hit a person, and on top of that, you are not from my age so who are you?" He asked as he grabbed her arm and pulled her in to him.
Chantell Fawn

Chantell Fawn

Antal indlæg : 15

Fleeting Night Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Fleeting Night   Fleeting Night EmptyOns Jul 22, 2020 10:29 pm

Chantell looked shocked at the stranger, as he grabbed her arm and pulled her in to him. " I said sorry!, now let me GO!, you sicko! ". She hissed at him, as she tried to pull her arm to her, but she werent exactly in the catagory of strong women.. she were more a magic user, but even that, she didnt use that very often. " I dont know what kind of sick idea you have in your head about MY KIND, but apparently!, if you act like such an ASS, then CLEARLY you had it fucking COMING! " she said, as she stepped towards his foot, to try and see if she could do anything to get free from his grasp, as she suddenly was pushed even further towards him, before she heard someone order them go to out, as police came in the door.

" Great! " she hissed once more at the stranger. She was not about to say who she was or what her name were. He could be a crazy stalker for all she knew.. as she just tried to move out from the club, and away from the stranger. Even as a witch, she hadnt heard the story about the thunderbirds and never even met one in her entire life, and now that she had, without knowing.. yeah, she already hated the guy, or at least disliked him, but then again.. she did punch him by accident.

Alazul
Første af Racen
Alazul

Humør : “Maybe you have to know the darkness before you can appreciate the light.”
Antal indlæg : 103

Fleeting Night Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Fleeting Night   Fleeting Night EmptyTors Jul 23, 2020 12:24 am

As she answered him with a strong yell, he turned his head at her as he looked at her.
"I am not a sicko and if i was its only what you guys have done to my kind." He sneered as his eyes look at her agian, as they got kicked out, he then looked at her agian as his eyes slowly fade away and became more peaceful, as they got out he looked at her as his eyes slowly looked over towards her. They had not had the best start so, instead he looked at her and talked to her.

His eyes meet with hers as he had let go of her, " i am sorry we might have gotten of on the wrong foot, should we try agian." He said as he pulled his hand towards her. " Name is Alazul, and i aint a sicko or a jerk just give me a second chance ." He said as his eyes meet with Chantell, his eyes was calm and looked like a peaceful rain.
Sponsoreret inhold

Fleeting Night Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Fleeting Night   Fleeting Night Empty

Fleeting Night
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» When The Night Has Come | Cw/Tw
» First night out - Roy