Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Calling the hound

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Calling the hound - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Calling the hound   Calling the hound - Page 2 EmptyMan Aug 03, 2020 5:15 pm

"I know enough to know that you are strong beings that weird magic - I mean, your only weakness is finding your soulmate," he said, scoffing a bit as he found the sentence a little funny. To him it was silly, like they had unlimited powers, and yet some of them tried to pretend it wasn't a big deal. Magic would always be considered dangerous in some regard, it came with a price tag and sometimes that price was too high. Her next question seemed almost to baffle the hell hound. Capable? Yes. But willing to? Unsure. "Well to be fair, you could easily hurt me, right? But I guess it's the same with me?" he said, shrugging. He could understand the double standard and the irony in what he was saying. He was judging her, but perhaps she was judging him for judging her? Either ways he would soon get a headache thinking about it too much.
"And my fur? I shed a lot, so there's probably a decent amount in your room already; go crazy," he said, shaking his head slightly. He didn't know exactly where he stood. Maybe he had never known, but at least he was trying to find his place in this life. "Honestly I guess I wasn't really expecting to be social - Not that I'm still angry, but when I'm in that mindset I like to be alone, you know?" he said, not knowing if it made any sense. He was a simple guy, deep down he just wanted someone to accept him for who and what he was. However he was also too afraid of showing his real self when it came down to it.
"I guess the awkwardness comes from the fact that I'm not in my usual surroundings, I guess," he mumbled, looking down in to his dirty bean water, frowning as he thought about it. He was a socialite, or at least pretended to be, when he was at the academy, but he was perhaps more of an introvert.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Saga C. Rhyss

Saga C. Rhyss

Humør : There's a sense of tranquility in the essence of life. Even when there's chaos.
Antal indlæg : 332

Calling the hound - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Calling the hound   Calling the hound - Page 2 EmptyFre Aug 07, 2020 10:51 am

Saga instinctively pulled the collar of har stripped shirt a bit further up. The written name on her collarbone hadn’t even been the slightest bit visible this whole time, thanks to the high neck structure of the T-shirt, but the mention of it had made her unnecessarily aware of it. She was not a witch, who was particularly proud of it. And how could she be? She was carrying a name, that to her, had no meaning other than a foretold fate, that didn’t wish to ever fulfil, on her body. And it wasn’t even the first – or the second mand she had been carrying.
The little witch sighed, softly. “I’m not going to hurt you. And I don’t think you’ll want to hurt me either. Not unprovoked, at least.” She didn’t show it too much, but something about his untrusting attitude towards her had her chest feeling tight. It was the same feeling that had made her forget all logic of time of day and asked him to stay for something so mundane as a cup of coffee. Something that didn’t even look to be of any comfort to him. She had wanted to calm is suspicion of her but she must have failed. This was out of her ball game after all.

A faint smile grew from her lips, a small smile, yes, but it followed her all the way to her eyes. Her smiles always did. For at moment she just looked at him with the smile, before her eyes lowered and she moved her leg down from the chair. “Come,” she simplye said at first as she stood from the chair, placing her half-empty mug on the table. She wasn’t about to bring it with her. The white crow looked up at its trusted witch with a look of surprised, turning its head in a bit of confusion before quickly looking towards the humanoid hound. And then back at Saga. Saga, however, only focused on Evan.
“I’ll see you out,” she finally cleared as if she remembered, that her thoughts and intentions weren’t actually known to him. “It was thoughtless of me to keep you here. I get that now. And it is quite late.” Way too late that it would be seen as normal to have guests over, she’d realised.
She waited for him to stand as well. She wasn’t kicking him out but from his words and over all demeaner she had made calculations so of course she excepted him to jump to the first chance to get out of there.
Tilbage til toppen Go down

Calling the hound
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» I'm calling out an SOS
» ~ Calling Me Back ~ |CW|
» Calling upon an angel [TW]
» Calling all the monsters - Christian
» Feeling nature's calling is something else

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum