Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

The girl and the Anomaly

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Persephone

Persephone

Antal indlæg : 368

The girl and the Anomaly - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The girl and the Anomaly   The girl and the Anomaly - Page 2 EmptyLør Jun 27, 2020 5:44 pm

Her eyes were connected with Alison's, especially when she was instructed to take a deep breath, and she tried following along with the way Alison was breathing, though her own was rather shaky. But given the situation, it really wasn't that surprising, that things would have had an effect on her, though she felt as if she didn't earn this chaotic feeling, as she hadn't been the one trapped, she'd just been thrown through a room. As Alison extended her own towards her, she took it, but of course rather shaky, before then following her to a bedroom. She wanted to look around as if that could help her give an idea who Alison was, but all she felt right now, was some kind of gentle energy, while also having some underlayer of pain and trauma. She took the dress and walked towards the bathroom, but the words rung with her You are not alone okay?, and she just wanted to believe it so much, believe that she wasn't alone and that no matter what would happen, she had people who would be there for her. But at the same time, she couldn't quite believe it.
She laid the dress on the toilet, and then shakingly she took off her clothes. Though every single time she moved, it sent a sharp pain through her, and therefore she tried not to move way too much, but none the less she got under the showerhead, and the water removed all the dirt and blood from her body. But now being there alone, she sat down on the floor and held her legs towards her chest. She had all these emotions inside her, all these needs and fears, and she just hated it so much, wanting them to go away. Minutes went by, and after about 6 minutes, she stopped the water and dried off her sore body. The dress hurt to take on, as well as her underwear, but it had been the same as when she'd taken off the dirty and blood-stained clothes. As she left the bathroom, she held the clothes in her arms and then went into the living room.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The girl and the Anomaly   The girl and the Anomaly - Page 2 EmptySøn Jun 28, 2020 4:05 pm

They came back into the living room and Alison shortly checked on the sleeping girls. She was worried about all of them, even through she did know Maya it didn't mean the health of the too others wasn't important to her. Alison had watched way to many people die in her life time, and she valued every life to the point she found something good in almost anyone. "They are stable, so they will be fine once they wake up," she confirmed and looked back at the young girl. Alison took the dirty clothe from the girl with a smile, and with a blink of an eye it was gone. "I took it to the washing, I'll get it cleaned for you," she said still with a warm smile on her face. "Let me get you a healing cup of tea, you look like you need it. Are you in any type of pain?" Alison asked as she sat the water to boil on the kettle. It seemed fun that she did all this normal stuff when she had magic to do it for her, but sometimes it was good to have a balance and not let magic do everything. She found some herbs, Amaryllis had brought them to her - the Amaryllis who once had visited her from the future - when she had been in Wonderland. Magical herbs that Alison just knew how to use. It also meant she could make a healing tea using some of these herbs. Alison took out two mugs and made the tea. Once it was purred up she handed the girl the mug. "It might be too hot right now, but trust me, I'ts gonna help." The scent from the tea gave out these calming energy that would be taken in the second you inhaled it. "What is your name dear?" Alison then asked, realizing she didn't know the girl's name. It hadn't mattered if she had known the name of the girl or not, she would still have helped her. "As you might know, I'm Alison."
Persephone

Persephone

IndlægEmne: Sv: The girl and the Anomaly   The girl and the Anomaly - Page 2 EmptySøn Jun 28, 2020 6:12 pm

She only nodded as Alison explained what would happen to the others, she didn't have much experience with magic, other than her body apparently needed it and craved it more than anything else. So she didn't know how much it could be used for, as for instance to heal others, or to teleport people from place to place. It made her rather fascinated by it, as it appeared to be of so much more use, than what she originally had thought. But this may also be because her aunt and uncle told of magic, as nothing else than a food source, so she did not know what else it could do. Even as Alison made her clothes disappear, and then told she'd taken it to be washed later, it was amazing and interesting, and she wanted to see more. Of course, this was not something she told Alison, or probably anyone else, as she tended to keep informations to herself.
When the question was given, as to if she was in pain, she wanted to just nod, though she also knew she couldn't just keep quiet, which was strange, as she wasn't just a quiet girl, but was someone who expressed herself quite a lot "Uhm, yes" her voice was a bit raspy, she didn't know why, but thought it was maybe due to being thirsty, and not having had anything to drink, and then from the pain, she was in at the moment. She didn't know how tea could help her, so when she was given the warm mug, she looked perplexed at its content, as if she wasn't actually sure it would work "Persephone, my name's Persephone," she let her gaze meet with Alison's, and she must have looked like a puppy, that just wanted to be loved, and didn't know what to do with her life.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The girl and the Anomaly   The girl and the Anomaly - Page 2 EmptyTirs Aug 18, 2020 7:52 am

Alison was so used to have magic around her or simply just use it for small things - she blindly forgot often that not all people knew or understood magic. "I'm sorry. Girls your age should never have to experience anything like what you might have been through," she didn't know their stories, but she knew struggle. Everyone knew struggle, but theirs were different it was in their eyes. It was tough having to become fighters when you simply just wanted to see the world in colors. "Persephone, that's an interesting name. I like it," she smiled and tilted her head a little to the side so the red hair followed the movement gently. "Do you feel comfortable telling me about what happened?" Alison asked and jumped up on the kitchen counter with the mug in her hands. "Maya means a lot to me and I wish I could save her from her troubles, but I can't," she confessed and looked shortly over at the sleeping thunderbird on the sofa. "But if there is anything out there I can keep an eye out for to ease the pain just slightly, I will do it. Not just for her," she returned her gaze back to Persephone. Alison had lived so much of her life alone and knew what it was like to keep ones card close to the body.
Persephone

Persephone

IndlægEmne: Sv: The girl and the Anomaly   The girl and the Anomaly - Page 2 EmptySøn Aug 23, 2020 2:54 pm

Her eyes never really left Alison, and a tiny bit of softness came to the doe eyes, as the other woman appeared to show an understanding of her experiences. She never saw her life as anything horrible after all, she hadn't known that much of anything different. It was only after having met Michael, that she'd seen the potential for at much better life, though it wasn't much easier with him, as his expectations often seemed too big, and for a girl who hadn't tried much of life, and simply wanted to live for what time she may have, it all appeared so stressful, having to live this life he wanted of her. It just seemed like she'd traded one destined way of life with another one, and in many ways, she didn't know what to do about it, if she would even be able to do anything about it or if her life was simply just decided from the beginning.
She didn't say much, but her expressions did change a bit, with the understanding and then a compliment towards her name. Though as the question towards what had happened came up, she looked away shortly, before then looking back at Alison and nodding "I had found her in a cage, being hung up and I think a man was draining her blood. He kept her in some kind of coma-like state, she was dreaming of her family I think," she shrugged, not actually sure what it had all been, she hadn't even been sure what she herself had done, and how she was suddenly in the mind of Maya, or how it had happened.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: The girl and the Anomaly   The girl and the Anomaly - Page 2 Empty

The girl and the Anomaly
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» Its The 50s girl
» Run girl.. Run
» Run girl, run - Tatia
» Clever girl
» You cant outrun your problems girl

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Grounds of Lily :: Grounds of Lily Centrum :: Markedet: Lillies-
Gå til: