Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

From Dancing Mice to Psychopaths

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

From Dancing Mice to Psychopaths - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: From Dancing Mice to Psychopaths   From Dancing Mice to Psychopaths - Page 2 EmptyMan Jul 06, 2020 2:27 pm

As she leaned closer to him, he raised an eyebrow in wonder, because normally women would not be so close to him. Not that he could complain at all that she wanted to be close to him, why should one also complain about having a beautiful woman so close. He heard her words clearly, and it made him think a little as he looked at the glasses on the table, and briefly went to the two bottles. A whiskey and a wine bottle "It takes a lot to kill me" he replied jokingly as he sent her a wide smile.

He quickly opened the wine bottle and filled one glass. He was a little unsure whether to pour wine for her, or if she didn't drink alcohol at all. Until he intended to ask her about it, he chose to remain silent, which he allowed to taste the wine. Nash did not remember at all whether it was a good or bad wine but as he got a big tear he agreed with himself that it was good gas. As he heard her questions, he put the glass down on the table and walked over to her. His gaze rested on her as he sat down on the edge of the large table in front of the couch "It's a pretty natural thing to be sure of when you're just a pretty fine thunderbird,"he said, slightly flabbergasted, he let a wide smile grow on her face, and he winked at her. As one more question could be heard from her, he thought a little. But quickly grabbed her neck with one hand, just to draw her a little closer to him "Your life is not so important to me dollface..."he whispered against her face as he held her eye contact slightly as if he purposely stroked her fingers over her neck.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Maya

Maya

Humør : Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.
Fag : Billedekunst, Musik, Kemi, Psykologi & Kampsport
Antal indlæg : 376

From Dancing Mice to Psychopaths - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: From Dancing Mice to Psychopaths   From Dancing Mice to Psychopaths - Page 2 EmptyTirs Aug 18, 2020 10:43 am

"I am just a fine thunderbird, who knows just how to bring your entire clan down - or did you forget that?" She had all the information in her mind about them, like all information she could keep it fresh in her mind as if it was something she learned yesterday. He grabbed her by the neck with on hand she raised a brow slightly. It didn't seem to cause her fear at all, she lived on the edge of life and death was almost a good friend. "I don't care if I die sweetheart," she whispered underneath her breath as he draw her closer to him. She kept her gaze at him. Maya wasn't fearless, but death or dying didn't scare her. She knew once she died she was find peace. Maya had even thought about speeding the process up herself, but leaving her friends wasn't an option. Maya had the ability to flip the room apart if she wanted to, but it would just be stupid since she already had used plenty of energy this evening.
Tilbage til toppen Go down

From Dancing Mice to Psychopaths
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: V :: Skoven omkring Akademiet :: Den forbudte skov-
Gå til: