Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

From Dancing Mice to Psychopaths

Go down 
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Maya

Maya

Humør : Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.
Fag : Billedekunst, Musik, Kemi, Psykologi & Kampsport
Antal indlæg : 376

From Dancing Mice to Psychopaths Empty
IndlægEmne: From Dancing Mice to Psychopaths   From Dancing Mice to Psychopaths EmptyTirs Maj 12, 2020 6:43 pm

From Dancing Mice to Psychopaths 5a835c7508005a726c51cc013c742d53
Place: The forbidden woods, around the Academy.
Time: After dark
Surroundings: Described
Weather: Chill & cold
Outfit: Link
Topic for: @Nash <3

It was still hard to manage the transformation from human to giant bird, but she was learning. Thanks to her friend Tatia, she had learned to hide some clothe around in the woods. It made it easier to get dressed after returning to ones human shape. Maya had been out for a late night fly, it was better to control the transformation when she didn't wait to the last minute. She ran a hand through her hair, and breathed out. She had landed in the forbidden parts of the forest, and Levi would had her head for it later. Maya turned around and began to walk towards the academy again. However, she stopped. There was something watching her, and she couldn't make sense of what it was. But her animal instincts was much more aware now than ever, it was still newly activated. Maya took a deeper breath in, demon.. She narrowed her eyes and took a deeper breath in. She had no phone out here, no weapons. Unless you counted that she could manipulate the energy around her with her mind. "I know you are out there, you might as well spoil the fun and show yourself," she spoke a bit louder and kept looking around her. Maya couldn't figure out where the source came from specifically, but it was out there. Every muscle in her body was tense, aware of the possible danger.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: From Dancing Mice to Psychopaths   From Dancing Mice to Psychopaths EmptyTirs Maj 12, 2020 7:46 pm

Outfit without sunglasses

The forbidden woods around the Academy were not exactly a place Nash had intended to visit. But still he stood here, with his hands buried in his trouser pockets. He had a cigarette in his mouth, and let his eyes glide around the surroundings. It was very nice here in the dark, and in these almost relaxing surroundings. As he went and smoked a little, he suddenly heard something. Clearly it was a woman's voice and he let a broad smile spread on his face. He deliberately headed toward her, making sure she couldn't see him. He had been following her for some time, and his curiosity about her grew a little as he approached her even more"But it's fun to stay hidden," he said as he suddenly stood behind her, exhaling the smoke out of his mouth. He then grabbed hold of her wrist as he looked at her "Surprised" he said in a cocky and flabby tone.
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: From Dancing Mice to Psychopaths   From Dancing Mice to Psychopaths EmptyTirs Maj 12, 2020 7:57 pm

Sometimes she wished that she was a werewolf, having nightvision would be amazing right now. Maya could feel her heart being a bit faster, knowing she was having a fear for being taken again. Maya turned around as he grabbed her wrist and she moved her blue eyes up looking at him. "A little, I will give you that. But I'm not impressed if that is the kick you are looking for," she replied. He was stronger than her, freaking demons and their strengths. "However, I must admit. Now that you are here.. I have a friend I would like you to meet," Maya looked to the side, finding a medium sized rock. With her telekinetic abilities she lifted up the rock and aimed it towards them, aiming for the shoulder connected to the arm holding her. As soon as possible she took a few steps back, making a safer distance from him. "What do you want? Who send you?" She asked getting into a fighting stand with her fists up. It was better to be prepared than risking anything. It had been way to many times fighting for her life and for her freedom - and she wasn't just gonna let anyone try take that away from her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: From Dancing Mice to Psychopaths   From Dancing Mice to Psychopaths EmptyTirs Maj 12, 2020 8:18 pm

The sight of her as she turned around only made his smile grow a little more. He tilted his head and was about to take his cigarette out of his mouth, but was interrupted by her words and the sight of the stone flying towards him. What a welcome, though, he had nothing against it, it only made the meeting even more interesting. However, he chose not to move, he just stood and took the stone that hit him on his shoulder, so he automatically let go of her. He sighed irritably, and bent down to the ground, pressed his cigarette into the ground to extinguish it. Then he straightened up and looked at her "What a welcome you get, I'm almost disappointed" he said as he rolled a little with his shoulder, it wasn't because it hurt, but he could easily feel it. What was this woman out for? Did she really want to fight him, a demon like him, not that he cared about it because he gladly accepted a challenge "Would you believe me if I said I sent myself" he replied as he winked at her. He moved closer to her, leaning against her as he crossed his arms "You don't seem very happy that a demon like me shows up" he said and couldn't help but send her a wide smile.
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: From Dancing Mice to Psychopaths   From Dancing Mice to Psychopaths EmptyTirs Maj 12, 2020 9:15 pm

"I'm sorry, next time I will buy fireworks," commented the blonde girl in a spiteful tone. Maya wasn't one for these type of people. She snorted by his comment and narrowed her eyes focusing on his movements. Her heart was beating faster by the second, but she had to keep her mind focus. Maya took a step further back as he stepped forward. "I guess I should be flattered then," she replied in a cold tone as he eyes pierced at him with anger. Maya wasn't tall at all and he could easily tackle her to the ground - not that she would go down without a fight. "Would you believe, I have a few to many demons trying to ruin my life?" Maya then responded. "However, I would like to know why? Just out for a midnight snack, or are you working for someone?" She wanted answers to her questions, but didn't know if she would get it. Running wasn't an option, and she would risk getting lost here. Even through she knew her best friend might be able to find her, would she risk it? She felt like a coward for even thinking about running and not fighting back. She wanted to be strong enough to fight for herself.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: From Dancing Mice to Psychopaths   From Dancing Mice to Psychopaths EmptyMan Jun 22, 2020 5:32 pm

It was almost clear how he could feel her heart beat, even without listening to it. For a brief moment he glanced around at the surroundings and thought a little. He clearly heard her voice but chose not to answer her immediately. However, Nash couldn't help but smile a little over her words. Fireworks were not something he would mind, though it would lighten up the dark surroundings a bit "Maybe you're missing another demon for your collection"he said in a cheeky voice. It didn't take long for the words to send her an almost curious look. Standing with his arms resting cross, he let his gaze rest on her face. Maybe she was trying to escape all the demons by being here in the dark, but Nash didn't know how good it would be, he was himself a demon "Well ... It's never good to know..I could easily have other plans"he replied as he grabbed her right wrist and pulled her a little closer"Like knowing why a pretty girl like you is all alone"he said as he tilted his head and kept his eyes on her before he let go of her wrist after a few minutes.
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: From Dancing Mice to Psychopaths   From Dancing Mice to Psychopaths EmptyMan Jun 22, 2020 5:47 pm

"Which one, yours?" She asked and raised her left brow slightly. Maya didn't like being in this situation, but for now it was a problem she had to deal with. He sounded cheeky, which made him unable to read. If she could read him, she would know what to expect. The way he was standing almost relaxing like this was the most normal way to meet someone new. Maya shook her head a little before she fastened her eyes right back at him, the second he grabbed her wrist. She was pulled in by the demon and her eyes locked onto his. For a second she felt her breath slip away, but then he let go. Maya kept standing there, just looking him in the eye. Her heart was pounding like crazy, evne through she looked so collected her mind was trying to think about every option for how this would go. "What plans?" She then asked and lifted her brow again. She didn't take her eyes off him. Maya couldn't figure him out, and it bothered her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: From Dancing Mice to Psychopaths   From Dancing Mice to Psychopaths EmptyMan Jun 22, 2020 6:03 pm

As his eyes kept on her, he thought a little more about what this woman was doing out here. She did not look exactly like the type that would normally be in these dark surroundings. With a raised eyebrow and at the sound of her voice, he looked away from her. Let a broad smile grow on his face, and let his gaze look at the beautiful dark surroundings a little more before hn walked around a bit. It wasn't often that he found himself surrounded by such surroundings, but it was nice enough.

"If you need another demon to escape from, then I gladly offer myself" He said quite confidently as he let the smile grow. It wasn't long before he had grasped her hands and pressed her up against the nearest tree. Didn't take her eyes off her as he tilted his head "Sure you want to know those plans" he asked enticingly, and chuckled before tightening the grip on her hands. There was something dangerous about his gaze, but also some curiosity. Whether it was because this woman in front of him radiated something he wanted to know more about, or if there was something else in it he wasn't sure yet. After a few minutes, he let go of her hands and lifted his right hand up to her face "Do you often meet demons or am I just lucky" he said the smile as he winked at her.
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: From Dancing Mice to Psychopaths   From Dancing Mice to Psychopaths EmptyMan Jun 22, 2020 6:29 pm

"Sorry I'm not a doll, I ain't for sale darie," she responded with quite the attitude. Did she want to know his plans, it would for sure make it a lot easier for her to sleep later. "Can't blame a girl for asking," she replied and licked her upper lip a little. She gasped slightly as he grabbed her hands tightly. Maya looked shortly at her hands before looking back at him. She had looked killers in the eyes before, she was a killer. Maya was far from innocent. There was something about how he looked at her, she couldn't describe it - but it stopped her from fighting back. Why? She had no idea. "Usually I try to avoid it, there is however, few demons that I do like," she pointed out with a cheeky half smirk. "But if you think of yourself as lucky to meet me, then you might be seriously fucked up. Just a fair warning, I can throw more than just stones and sticks with my mind."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: From Dancing Mice to Psychopaths   From Dancing Mice to Psychopaths EmptyMan Jun 22, 2020 7:02 pm

In wonder, he raised an eyebrow as he stood looking at her. Was tempted to let his gaze slip over her, but didn't. It would certainly seem that his thoughts were only about one particular thing - Which was not at all exactly what he was thinking. However, he would not lie, saying that he had no sneaky thoughts at all. For a demon like him, could not avoid having sneaky thoughts at all. Her words that she was not a doll made him smile widely as he stood looking at her. He wanted to give her the right not to ask, but Nash was just an idiot for not giving others the answer they were waiting for.

He looked at her in wonder as she told him there were few demons she liked, and let a finger find her way to her face, slowly stroking her lips "Should I take it as a compliment that it sounds like you're referring to me, "he asked with a flabby and almost pending tone. He then laughed at what she said, not knowing at all what to answer. It was quite funny and he could easily picture it "I have nothing against you having fighting spirit ... But I'm not playing well" he replied to her last words as he took his finger away from her lips and he turned around to walk away from her a little.
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: From Dancing Mice to Psychopaths   From Dancing Mice to Psychopaths EmptyMan Jun 22, 2020 7:15 pm

He touched her face, which made her frown a bit confused. Maya felt frozen for a second, not knowing how to respond to the finger that slowly stroke her lips. "Guess you will have to figure that one out yourself," she responded, wanting to sound much braver than she actually was. Maya was fierce, and dangerous when she wanted to be, but she didn't want to be the person from her past. He didn't take her serious, oddly enough, she wasn't surprised by that. People often underestimated Maya, but she had learned to live with that factor. Maya listened to his last reply, he removed his finger from her lip and turned to walk away. "Play well or play nice?" She asked and crossed her arms. "You are not leaving till I get some answers," she pointed out and used her telepathic abilities to push his back against the nearest three. She walked up in front of him and looked him in the eye. "I play don't mind getting my hands dirty and I don't play games." The force wasn't holding him up anymore, but she wanted him to know, that she easily could bend the energies around them to her will.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: From Dancing Mice to Psychopaths   From Dancing Mice to Psychopaths EmptyMan Jun 22, 2020 7:32 pm

With his head tilted, and both eyebrows pushed up into his forehead, he looked at her. The demon had not expected this woman to push him up the nearest tree. However, he had nothing against it, and stood waiting for the next thing she wanted to do. Should he challenge her in a fight, or should he do something else. Maybe she actually had more abilities and powers than he had expected. and he let both eyebrows fall back into place, as he himself stood with his arms crossed in a relaxed manner. Stood quite close to the tree, his eyes resting on her face. "Sure you can lure some answers out of me ... What if it's more fun to let yourself be impatient around it" He said as he let a sneaky look on his face. The feeling of the cold that struck him for a moment he enjoyed, and briefly glanced down at her as she stood in front of her. Quickly, his gaze landed on hers again, and without warning her he grabbed her shoulders and turned them around so she stood pressed up against the tree "Maybe you just need to get your hands dirty" half he whispered against her face as he winked at her. He put his hands down his trouser pockets and held the sneaky smile on his face.
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: From Dancing Mice to Psychopaths   From Dancing Mice to Psychopaths EmptyMan Jun 22, 2020 7:46 pm

If it wasn't that she was so afraid that he would take some sort of revenge on her, she would have let all this go. However, it wasn't over and if she didn't feel safe there was no point of leaving till she did. "Trust me. Me being impatient isn't fun," she replied with a sarcastic tone. Quickly, before she realized it he turned them around. Maya gasped as she felt the tree behind her back and looked up at him. "Oh yeah?" she snorted as he let go of her shoulders. She shook her head a little by the sneaky smile he was wearing on his face. Maya narrowed her eyes and tilted her head a little to the side. "I could just throw you up in the air and test gravity," she smiled more widely and blinked a few times for him to catch the point. "Or do you still want to play your games, with that stupid sneaky smile?" She asked still looking him in the eye.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: From Dancing Mice to Psychopaths   From Dancing Mice to Psychopaths EmptyMan Jun 22, 2020 8:01 pm

Her response to testing gravity made him look interested in her, almost as if he himself wanted her to do it, but on the other hand, he didn't want to. However, she would surely enjoy it, it wouldn't surprise him. Maybe it was just better that he kidnapped her home to her room, or somewhere else. He always had the feeling that there would probably be someone soon to find them. Unless people slept or were not near them. "Sure you don't like playing games" he only asked very flabby to tease her. For the demon couldn't help but prick her a little, though she probably didn't like it. Suddenly he could remember the words that she probably demanded some answers and would not let him smile or anything until he had given her some answers. A small sigh left his mouth "You don't seem very happy and comfortable being in the company of a demon" he said with a sneaky smile before leaning a little closer to her. Keeping some distance between his face and her "Or maybe you're very happy about it" he couldn't help but keep his eyes on her as he let his gaze rest on her face.
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: From Dancing Mice to Psychopaths   From Dancing Mice to Psychopaths EmptyMan Jun 22, 2020 8:10 pm

"Depends, I'm complicated like that," she pointed out with a little half smirk. Maya couldn't figure out what was going on, why she just seemed to not being able to stuff playing with the fire that perhaps soon would burn her. Perhaps that was what you got from never having a good relationship with your parents. Maya frowned slightly as he once again pointed out that she didn't seem to happy about being around a demon, or then he turned it around - and the surprise showed for a few seconds in her eyes before she got herself together. "I'm sure you would love that," she responded as he leaned closer she seemed to forget how to breathe. Maya moved her eyes shortly over his lips before they returned to his eyes again. "I guess you will never know the answer to that question. Don't let it keep you from sleeping at night," she then added with a playful look in her lightblue eyes. "Now, the only thing I can seem to think about is that you owe me some answers," she then reminded him with a low direct voice as she kept her gaze strongly at his.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: From Dancing Mice to Psychopaths   From Dancing Mice to Psychopaths EmptyTirs Jun 23, 2020 5:38 pm

With his head still tilted and his gaze resting on her face, he listened to her words, but could not help but follow her eyes that seemed to fall on his lips. He would hardly admit it, but a woman who seemed determined and almost stuck to what she said he found quite interesting. "It's the complicated people that bring the most excitement" He replied as he let the satisfied and confident smile grow. It still surprised him that she wanted to be as close as she was right now. Certainly not something that he was used to, and he laughed a little over her words. He probably wouldn't think about the answer to the question so much that he wouldn't be able to sleep, but he liked the words coming out of her mouth. With his arms crossed, he stood relaxed, looking at her with an almost flabby smile. He probably owed her some answers, so he grabbed her wrist and pulled her to the nearest bench he could just see "So what question do you want me to answer first" he asked at the same moment as he sighed reluctantly.
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: From Dancing Mice to Psychopaths   From Dancing Mice to Psychopaths EmptyTors Jun 25, 2020 8:38 pm

She ignored his first comment, as his smile seemed to grow. She had no ideal idea how to react to it, but she couldn't let him go - or get herself to walk away. Keeping her enemies close seemed foolish and somewhat smart. Maya knew her abilities could do her much good and she was aware of her limits - but he wasn't. Maya had stared some of the most evil people in the eye before, it wasn't because she wasn't scared - a bit numb perhaps to see how much danger she stood in. He grabbed her wrists and pulled her with him to the nearest bench. "First of all, why me?" She asked and crossed her arms and kept on standing. Sitting down would make it more difficult to make a run for it, if she had too. "I feel like I've seen your face before.. Oh yeah, now I remember," she pointed at him with a little nod. "While I was in the military. Yeah I remember hacking into your files, but like I'm done with them. So.. I'm useless regarding getting information," she shrug and tilted her head to the side. It wasn't true, but she was a good liar. The military had never really let her go, and Maya was still somewhat on the run. "Is that the reason you are here? "
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: From Dancing Mice to Psychopaths   From Dancing Mice to Psychopaths EmptyFre Jun 26, 2020 6:47 pm

As he looked at her with a wondering eyebrow that she would not sit down, he sighed a little. It wasn't his problem whether she wanted to sit or not, so he leaned back and put both of his hands down his trouser pockets. As he heard her questions, he couldn't help but smile giddily. He looked around a bit, just to enjoy the view of the dark surroundings a little more. He could hear her voice, not knowing how to start answering her, but after a few seconds he realized that it was probably best to be honest with his answer.

"Because I know both your military background, knowing that you ran away from the military people, and ..." he stopped with a sneaky, cocky smile on his face. Quickly he grabbed her shoulders and raised her closer. Placing her on the bench next to him, he leaned against her "I know you are good at espionage and computers" he continued as he half whispered into her ear. Quickly breathed into her ear afterwards. A few seconds later, he leaned away from her and sat relaxed with his arms crossed. It seemed that she was quite curious if that was why he was here and he put his head back a bit. Shortly closed her eyes as the sneaky smile spread on her face. That was not the primary reason he had come, and should he explain to her the reason or not "You must feel lucky ... For I have special plans with you" he said in a confident voice as he blinked to her.
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: From Dancing Mice to Psychopaths   From Dancing Mice to Psychopaths EmptyFre Jun 26, 2020 7:04 pm

Maya was stunned by the fact that he knew, and it took her by surprise. Enough for him to get the upper hand and getting her to sit down. If he knew, which meant he could take away her freedom. Maya looked over at him, feeling how her heart was starting to race. He leaned closer to her, making her hold her breath for the time being, his whisper in her ear shivered down her spine. Maya took a deep breath in and looked ahead into the dark forest. How could he be so calm, it was almost scary and made her feel uncomfortable - but she didn't have time to feel like that, so she pushed it away. "Lucky? I wouldn't call it that," she replied with an annoyed attitude and raised her brow. "I mean, I know I'm good. I'm good at a lot of things," she clarified. "Besides, how are you so sure you even can convince me to help you with anything?" She lifted her lips in a confident half smirk and locked her eyes on his, "as you said. I'm military trained, and I could toss you to oblivion and pray you will land softly on the ground again," she pointed out and narrowed her eyes a little. She leaned her head a little closer to his. "Checkmate."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: From Dancing Mice to Psychopaths   From Dancing Mice to Psychopaths EmptySøn Jun 28, 2020 6:15 pm

It was as if he didn't have to listen to her heart pounding at all, because it was strange enough that he could sense it. The fact that it had no great effect on him was a less important detail. With her eyes on her face, he couldn't help but smile a little. Relaxed sitting on the bench, he had his eyes on the dark forest. The thought of throwing her over one shoulder and walking further into the forest had struck him several times."You look cute when you are annoyed" he almost pricked at her, as he turned his gaze back on her. Her words that she was good at many things made him raise an eyebrow quickly. But he was not only interested in the many things she could, it was only a bonus. There was something more about her that made him interested in knowing more. However, he wasn't quite sure what that might be yet.

The question that came from her made him smile a little louder, and he got up, then walked in front of her. Spread her legs, to stand between them. He grabbed her jaw and lifted her face slightly up so she looked at him "Are you sure you dare take the chance with that stuff ... Facing a demon..with his own clan" he replied jerkly as he placed the free hand beside her, on the back of the bench. As the word checkmate left her lips, he drew closer to her face as he continued to hold her jaw "I want to play and explore danger with you, but are you sure you dare little girl" said he blinked as he kept her eyes on her.
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: From Dancing Mice to Psychopaths   From Dancing Mice to Psychopaths EmptySøn Jun 28, 2020 6:24 pm

She knew she was challenging the world with bring overconfident. However, she was numb at the moment and danger seemed like the only rush she could get. He rushed up and over to her. The seconds between him spreading her legs and grabbing her jaw went by to fast for her to realize it before it had happened. She looked up into his eyes, breathless for a second as he talked. Maya knew she wasn't completely alone, but right here and right now - she didn't stand the best chances of a fight - but then again, he was alone as well. Her final word made his face wonder closer to her, and she held her breath as she just intensely gazed into his eyes. "My name is not little girl," she reminded him and raised an eyebrow gently. He wanted to explore and play with danger, which meant there was only one way this was going. "Show me your way."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: From Dancing Mice to Psychopaths   From Dancing Mice to Psychopaths EmptySøn Jun 28, 2020 8:14 pm

There was no one else out here in the woods except the two. He probably would have sensed if there were any. But it didn't matter to him, because there was a little more excitement that they were just the two out here, in the dark. It wouldn't be so fun if they were interrupted, so he'd better make sure to spend the time as well as possible "Oh I haven't forgotten your name ... Little girl sounds appropriate" clearly said in a flabby and overly cocky tone, but it didn't matter. He didn't take her eyes off her either, as he continued to have a sneaky smile on his face. Since it didn't seem like she was pulling away from him, he studied her face a little closer.

His face approached her a little more "Do you want me to call you your name ... Or else maybe" he whispered against her face as he briefly let his forehead rest against hers. As time suddenly felt as if it was standing still, and Nash was almost enjoying this woman in front of him, he couldn't help but hear her words that he was about to lead. Quite dangerous, but he liked it so, without hesitation, he straightened up.
He let go of her jaw and quickly lifted her over one shoulder "Let's start then, I know an excellent cabin farther in the woods" he said with a confident voice, letting his gaze slide slightly before following For a few seconds she looked at her as he held her tightly around her with one arm "I wouldn't try to let go if I were you" he whispered half as he smiled broadly.
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: From Dancing Mice to Psychopaths   From Dancing Mice to Psychopaths EmptyTors Jul 02, 2020 11:09 am

Conflicted was the only feeling that roamed in her system. She had no idea what she got herself into, but as far as she knew - running or trying to run wouldn't help her case. She couldn't learn anything from running. He briefly rested his forehead against hers, and Maya held her breath in those seconds. Her brain had given up making theories in this matter, it seemed nothing could predict what was going to happen. Or perhaps she just let it happen. He let go of her jaw, before she suddenly was over his shoulder in a shift movement. Maya was about to complain when he warned her about trying anything. It seemed dangerous, they were both quite unpredictable. Maya was small, she was an easy target size wise. He was lucky that she didn't have much energy after a transformation to her thunderbird shape - it would be a waste trying to use her powers again. She needed more energy, if she didn't rest - she would end up losing control next time. And that wouldn't do her any good. "Do you take all your girls to that cabin, or am I just a lucky one?" She snorted, clearly not enjoying this.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: From Dancing Mice to Psychopaths   From Dancing Mice to Psychopaths EmptyTors Jul 02, 2020 12:54 pm

A sneaky smile spread across his face as soon as he heard her question. The gaze quickly fell on the medium-sized hut of trees and shrubs. The cabin was one Nash knew, he was a little unsure of where, but he was sure to have been at the cabin before. But whether he had brought a lot of women here or men he didn't quite know whether to answer. He might just have to be honest with her, so as soon as he stood in front of the cabin door he turned his head towards her "Girls and boys...It depends on my mood" he replied with a cheeky smile as he sent her a wink.

Instead of opening the door, he kicked the door in and laid her down on the couch. Afterwards, he closed the door and walked over to her. He put a hand in his trouser pocket and leaned against her as if he had just put her down on the couch. He let the free hand approach her face, grasped her neck a little before leaning closer to her. Breathed into her ear before retreating. Turning around to go to the fridge, he was contemplating finding something to drink, but didn't know if it would be better and more satisfying to drink a little from her. He could always use blood, it was also a long time since he had only a tear or two blood.

Maybe he should ask her if she wanted something to drink while he was contemplating putting his teeth into her. He certainly wasn't going to be sweet, maybe on rare occasions, but he was a demon ... He opened the fridge, took out two glasses, and quickly spotted some bottles of alcohol as well "A drink...Either of you or of one of the bottles"he said as he turned his gaze toward her, sending her a sneaky smile.
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: From Dancing Mice to Psychopaths   From Dancing Mice to Psychopaths EmptyTors Jul 02, 2020 5:54 pm

He grasped her neck for a short moment and learned closer to her. Maya was dancing with death, but it was such a slow dance - that she couldn't really stop being under its spell. She had starred into the eyes of death many times and survived, so she knew she would survive this as well. He turned around and went to the fridge. Maya looked around them, getting to know the room around her perfectly by seconds. She used to be a spy, which also meant she knew how to deal with tough situations and stay calm. "My toxic blood might just kill ya," she replied with a snort. "Why is it you still think you can handle me?" Maya added as she raised her eyebrow slightly again.
"Even if I was agreeing to help you, what would I get in return? Don't say my life, because I don't really give a damn." It was somewhat true. Right now, Maya just wanted to redemption for the things she had done.  She leaned closer to him, and kept her gaze at him.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: From Dancing Mice to Psychopaths   From Dancing Mice to Psychopaths Empty

From Dancing Mice to Psychopaths
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: V :: Skoven omkring Akademiet :: Den forbudte skov-
Gå til: