Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Clouded Thoughts | AU

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Clouded Thoughts | AU Empty
IndlægEmne: Clouded Thoughts | AU   Clouded Thoughts | AU EmptySøn Jan 19, 2020 8:45 pm

Clouded Thoughts | AU Tumblr_p0mv651r901sfkhu0o1_1280
TIME | 19:32
PLACE | Library /Study boxes ( School

@Nathaniel

It hadnt been that long since Basile had started in the beautiful French school. He sighed blissfully for himself, as he took a sip of his mocha, as he looked at all the papers in front of him. Student´s could reserve study boxes for themselves, where they couldn´t hear anything around them, but also couldn´t make any noise to the outside world. The wall´s looked more like fog, letting light come in, but didn´t reveal anything, not from inside or outside, unless the person had placed themselves against the glass.
He looked a little up, as he thought he heard something, but he then just looked back. The system had been rather.. weird, as he had tried to book the room, but it had his name on it, and he had been able to unlock it with his card, so he could be alone in the secluded room. He hadn´t seen any other student´s being down here at the library, studying on a saturday night. Normally they were probably at their friends rooms, or at home or at some party. He on the other hand, listened to his own music on his phone, as he laid on the couch. It was weird.. thinking about when he came only a week ago.. everything had gone so wrong.

Firstly he had walked into the wrong room on the first night, then the day after, he had accidentally dropped water out of the window, right onto some guy walking past, as he had been daydreaming for himself a little, and the at gym, he had accidentally fallen over his own shoelace, directly into a person.. and then almost created a domino effect. It was to say it mild.. so embarassing. He had been hiding ever since. He wasnt unpopular, but he wasnt also much for too many people.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Clouded Thoughts | AU   Clouded Thoughts | AU EmptyMan Jan 20, 2020 4:35 am

Fortunate had not been a word used to describe Nathaniel for the most of his life. He had been growing up with his father, since their parents have had a divorce right after their birth - taken a son each. The most common discussion had been why he wasn’t more like his brother, why he didn’t look like his brother or why his father had chosen the wrong son. Most of the time, it had left Nathaniel devastated, whilst sometimes only eager to leave his father’s house soon enough.
Nathaniel, a young man about the two meters tall and with dark hair and multicolored eyes, had been fortunate enough to be offered a place at a more lucrative school, as a part of a program to ensure sports-focused youngsters also got a good educational background. That meant, for those who didn’t like him, that he had been getting the spot simply because of his ability to play cricket. It was, however, not the only reason, albeit a bigger one of them.
Wearing worn out jeans and a hoodie with no print, he had decided to go study. Most other students would be at a party or hanging out in their rooms, but… When you didn’t get the material the first time around, you had to keep on going. He wasn’t stupid, he was just… Unable to understand how studying the French language could help him get better at things he really wanted toe excel at.
He entered the library, heading straight for the secluded rooms he had booked earlier that day. He needed his student ID to scan himself in, which he did, only to look puzzled. A phone was playing music, and a student was already using the room. Nathaniel, who rarely bothered explaining himself, made a screeching stop, and looked at the young man. ‘’There seems to be a mistake,’’ he then said, before he pulled out his phone and logged into the booking-system. His name was on the room, from 19.30 ‘till 00.00. He furrowed his brows. ‘’I assume you’ve booked the room as well?’’ he then asked, looking up at the young student once more.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Clouded Thoughts | AU   Clouded Thoughts | AU EmptyMan Jan 20, 2020 6:26 am

Basile looked up when he heard the door unlock, only to be face to face with a stranger. He looked at him with a raised brow, before he turned off the music, as he said " Yes?. Is your name also on the room?. I thought the system bugged earlier, but i guess this only confirms it ". Basile was wearing a long sleeved shirt in navy blue and black pants to match, and then some worn allstars at his feet in black. He looked at the stranger for a second, before he said " We could always share.. except if the smell of coffee is putting you off, then i would recomment that you wait an hour " he laughed a little with a soft smile on his lips, before he moved some of his stuff, as he looked at him. " My names Basile ". He didnt mind sharing.. but it would be a problrm if the guy didnt want too.. he wasnt just going to give the room up without a fight.
He logged onto the systdm once more to check, as he turned his screen just to show him, so he knew that he wasnt lying. Something about the boy seemed familiar... but he couldnt quite pinpoint where he had seen him.. but then again.. the school was big.. so.. no wonder he couldnt. " What are you studying tonight? ".

Sidst rettet af Basile Man Jan 20, 2020 8:19 pm, rettet 1 gang
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Clouded Thoughts | AU   Clouded Thoughts | AU EmptyMan Jan 20, 2020 5:52 pm

At least this one was friendly. Ever since the new term had begun, people had become suddenly very aware of the fact that it was grades that mattered; not sport. That left little room for Nathaniel, being a cricket-player all the way, when his grades only managed to get him just above passing.
‘’It seems so,’’ Nathaniel said, with a crooked smile on his lips. ‘’The system has a tendency to bug out if two persons log onto it at the same time,’’ he explained, looking rather calmly at Basile.
‘’Coffee? Well, it’s the one thing I simply can’t live without, so…’’ he said, before he placed his backpack next to the table. ‘’Nath,’’ he said, looking at Basile with a smile still on his lips. He tried to show Nath the screen to prove he didn’t lie, but Nathaniel simply winked at him. ‘’I trust that you wouldn’t lie to a stranger,’’ he then said, before he picked up his laptop from the backpack. It was a rather small ordinary laptop, covered in stickers from different sports events. ‘’French… Madame D’Beau will literally have my head on a platter if I fail the next essay…’’ he sighed, clearly frustrated about the subject. He cared little for being able to write longer paragraphs with correct sentence-structure. That nonsense didn’t help him one bit in a game anyway.
‘’What about you?’’ he then asked, as he booted up his laptop and sat down opposite of Basile.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Clouded Thoughts | AU   Clouded Thoughts | AU Empty

Clouded Thoughts | AU
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Last Thoughts Of Autumn
» Cause thoughts devour