Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Consider it a trial-period - Basile

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Consider it a trial-period - Basile - Page 5 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Consider it a trial-period - Basile   Consider it a trial-period - Basile - Page 5 EmptyLør Jan 25, 2020 11:27 pm

They would be flying back the day after tomorrow, so it mattered little to Nathaniel if they shared rooms. He had only arranged for a separate room for Basile since Nathaniel had gotten the impression that it was what Basile would prefer.
Basile seemed to be alright with the situation, which was a bit of a relief. He followed Basile to the room, knowing that the specific room had one king-sized bed and not to singles. Basile didn’t seem to mind, as they would just place a wall of pillows. Nathaniel couldn’t object to that. He placed his bag oh the bed, on the side closest to the door. ‘’I’ll ask Isobel to bring us some more pillows and sheets,’’ he said, knowing that sharing a duvet wasn’t an option in any way. They would be needing extra towels as well. ‘’Is there anything you need while I’m down there?’’ he asked, smiling calmly at Basile. When away from the estate, he considered Basile as equal, which most who knew about them would find odd, of course.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Consider it a trial-period - Basile   Consider it a trial-period - Basile - Page 5 EmptyLør Jan 25, 2020 11:35 pm

He looked over towards Nathaniel, as he said " No. I will take a quick bath, if that would be okay with you? ". When Nathaniel left, he got up from the corner of the bed, he had placed himself on, as he looked around, before going in to take a quick bath, and came out only in a towel when Nathaniel came back. He didnt really care by now. The episode between them meant nothing to him anymore, but pain, so he just took some new clothing and walked in and changed to a casual white dress shirt and navy blue pants and navy blue jacket, as he said " Im ready when you are ", for the lunch, as he looked at the bed shortly. He didnt care.. even without the extra sheets or pillows. He wouldnt do or try anything. He didnt feel like trying at all actually. Every little lust towards Nathaniel had disappeared with all the drama. He smiled as he walked to the door, before saying " Should we get you into something else before we go, or do you want a bath perhaps before? ".
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Consider it a trial-period - Basile   Consider it a trial-period - Basile - Page 5 EmptyTirs Jan 28, 2020 4:33 am

Nathaniel knew it was hard for both of them to be in that situation. Maybe he could talk to Isabel about some arrangement, allowing Nathaniel to get another room? Anything really. He simply didn’t want to intrude on Basile further.
When Nathaniel returned with extra bedding, towels, soap and all that Jazz, he placed it on the desk provided by the hotel.
“I am afraid that if I were to have a bath, we wouldn’t be getting anywhere for quite a while,” he said with a calm smile, before he opened his bag and pulled out a pair of dark jeans, leather booties and a cognac colored leather jacket. He got changed from his sweats, not really considering Basile was in the room as well. He didn’t mind. Basile had seen him in less.
“I just have one request. No butterfly.” He said with a crooked smile. He despised those hideous things! Like, hair bows for men, placed at the neck rather than in a tuft if hair.
“Oh, and Basile?... please, try to enjoy it.” He pleaded, fearing Basile hated every second he spent with Nathaniel. Nathaniel had really messed it all up, had he not?
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Consider it a trial-period - Basile   Consider it a trial-period - Basile - Page 5 Empty

Consider it a trial-period - Basile
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 5 af 5Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Lignende emner
-
» A chance meeting - Basile

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VII :: Atheria: Centrum :: Lufthavnen-
Gå til: