Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

I have to do this, it's not really much of a choice anyway

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

I have to do this, it's not really much of a choice anyway Empty
IndlægEmne: I have to do this, it's not really much of a choice anyway   I have to do this, it's not really much of a choice anyway EmptyFre Jan 03, 2020 10:03 pm

Time It's around 8 in the morning, so the sun has yet to get up, but it will very soon
Date/Month It's around January 9
Place A street in Gaia
Surroundings It's a relatively crowded street in Gaia, with lots of people, even though it's still very early in the morning
Weather It's cold, and the sun is soon to be rising
Clothing
- Clothes + Shoes She's wearing a grey hoodie, with a tank top underneath, and a pair of dark pants. She's wearing dark sneakers
- Hair + Make-up + Jewellery Her hair is at first put up in a ponytail. She has no make-up on. She has a necklace, with a locket and a picture of herself and her first love
- Accent British Voice
- Other things She's 1,61 meters tall. She has a unique scent around her. She also has a magical bag, which she stole. It allows her more storage for her stuff, in a small looking bag, while also not being hard to carry around (appearance)

The Topic is Dedicated to: @Odette <3

She was hungry, not scratch that she was starving, and for the past hour or so, her stomach had almost been talking to her, as if it had it's own mind and thoughts. It could almost be comedic, had it not been for the fact, she hadn't been eating for a day or two, and also because she had recently been raped, although someone did help her before he had finished. Not that it really made a difference, but it was almost like, congratulations you may have been raped, but at least you're not going to get pregnant. It was almost sad because at this point she was used to it, having been living on the street since she was 13, being raped every once in a while kind of came with the territory, but that didn't mean it didn't have any lasting effects, as she couldn't really sleep, and she would more often than not, have extreme cravings for drugs, just so she could shot off her system, and relax, forget that she even existed. But as always it would only be a temporary solution, and even though it gave her some semblance of hope, it only made it so much worse, when the drugs wore off, not to mention she wasn't exactly flooding in cash, and drugs cost a lot of money. And if they were anything like Jimmy, it would only get her in more trouble, if she chose to steal it.
Her eyes darted around, as she bit down into her lower lip. She needed food, and if she had to get the food in a somewhat none criminal way, she had to get money, but money was always the trouble, and since she couldn't get a job, she had to do at least one criminal thing in order to fill the void left in her stomach, from the clear lack of food. She again she let her gaze wander the streets as if to find the right target, which she did in a young woman. Casually she began to walk towards the woman, who appeared to be walking in the opposite direction, and just as they graced each other, she "accidentally" pushed her shoulder against the woman's, as her hand gracefully and possibly even skillfully pulled out her wallet "sorry" was the only thing she said, as her hand now with the wallet, disappeared into her pockets of the clearly way too big hoodie. She kept walking as if she hadn't just stolen someone else's wallet, as she tried to blend in with the oncoming crowd of people, who may or may not be on their way to work, she didn't really care that much about them to wonder anyway. The hood of her hoodie hide away her face, as she pulled it up, and then disappeared down an alleyway, just as the sun was beginning to emerge on the sky above her.

Sidst rettet af Love Lør Jan 04, 2020 7:15 pm, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I have to do this, it's not really much of a choice anyway   I have to do this, it's not really much of a choice anyway EmptyLør Jan 04, 2020 1:05 am

outfit + looks + the soul saber in a belt hanging on her side

Early in the morning, she walked down the street, coming back from a meeting with an agent. Luckily for her, the sun wasn’t up yet, so she could make it home safely. Being a vampire still wasn’t normal for her. She sighed and ran a hand trough her short brown hair. Loneliness had started to eat her up these last few days. Maybe she should start going out a bit more. She could meet new people! In the dark of course…
once again she sighed and shook her head.
eaten up by her thoughts, she didn’t notice the girl who came her way, before they walked into each other. Odette looked at the girl shortly, with a sweet innocent smile, the Turkish eyes lighting up in the grey morning light. “It´s okay!”
in the beginning she didn’t notice her wallet being gone… it took her a few minutes and when she finally discovered, she froze in her tracks, looking down in the ground. “My wallet… ah no, ah no!” she spoke out loud and started to jump a bit on the ground. “The girl.” She mumbled.
with her new discovered speed, she ran through the crowd, searching for that bright, beautiful hair. As she found her, she placed herself in front of her, reaching her hand out.
“wallet. Now. Please.” Stubbornly she looked into the girl´s eyes. “And don´t pretend that you don´t know what I´m talking about.”
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I have to do this, it's not really much of a choice anyway   I have to do this, it's not really much of a choice anyway EmptyLør Jan 04, 2020 10:25 am

She tried walking faster, not looking back as if to seem too suspicious. She'd sadly learned the hard way, that it wasn't much of a good idea, to look back if you were to steal from someone, especially since they beat her so hard, she wasn't able to do much for a long time, other than be in constant pain. If it hadn't been for Jimmy and the drugs, she probably would have ended up much worse than she did. She tightened her grip on the back, as she pushed it closer to her body. It had been a magical back, which she was shown by a witch friend of Jimmy, and of course, after she'd escape him, she took it with her and used it for all of her belongings. The magic in it made it look like a normal handbag, but in reality, it could fit so many things, while also not being too heavy for her to carry around.
She almost thought for a second that she'd actually made it, but when the lady from before, and more specifically the lady she'd bumped into and then stolen her wallet suddenly stood before her, with a speed she had never seen before, she stopped op in her movements "Well I don't, so why don't you go harass someone else?" there was something challenging in her voice, almost as if to say that this strange lady couldn't do anything else, that hadn't already been done to her. It was mostly in her eyes and voice as if she was saying: Give me your worst. After all, she had been beaten, tortured and raped, what more could this woman do? Kill her? She would gladly let it happened and then escape this torture of a life she had. She stepped forward and as if it to walk beside her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I have to do this, it's not really much of a choice anyway   I have to do this, it's not really much of a choice anyway EmptySøn Jan 05, 2020 4:57 pm

Odette made an insulted grimace in the second the girl claimed her for lying. Even more than that. She claimed Odette for harassing her.
Odette´s insulted little grimace was a mix of puffed cheeks and frowned brows.
“Harass… harassing!? I´m not harassing anyone! I just want my wallet!” she said. “and I´m sorry that It seems rude, but I know you have it, so come on.” Here she stepped a bit closer to the girl.
It couldn’t be any other case. The heavy feeling of her wallet in her pocket disappeared in the moment the girl bumped into her.
she reached a hand out towards the girl. A quiet way of saying: Please give me the wallet now.
“Come on… Let´s not make this… hard.”
she kinda just wanted to go home. Immediately. The sun was rising slowly, and she could almost feel it bite her skin. This was not how she had planned this trip.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I have to do this, it's not really much of a choice anyway   I have to do this, it's not really much of a choice anyway EmptySøn Jan 05, 2020 5:07 pm

She didn't let her gaze be removed from this woman for one second, and while she did have her wallet, it wasn't like she was going to give it back, she needed it more and most of all she needed food "I don't have your fucking wallet, is it because I look poor you just assume I would steal from you?" she had become quite the actor over the years, being forced to lie on a daily basis simply to survive. In other words, the anger in her voice sounded quite believable, as her eyes continued to look directly into this other woman's, never once removing itself. She removed her hands from her pockets, and took out its belongings, showing things like some animal food and other things, yet no wallet was to be found "Happy now?" she asked, of course having put the wallet into her magical handbag, but this woman didn't now that, she was after all a thief and therefore quite talented with her hands. She stepped forward and beside this woman, as she saw the sun rising even more.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I have to do this, it's not really much of a choice anyway   I have to do this, it's not really much of a choice anyway EmptySøn Jan 05, 2020 9:15 pm

It seemed that the girl did not have her wallet. She stood there as a living proof, pockets empty and an annoyed look on her face. Odette sighed and nodded. “Yeah… I´m happy now.” She nervously took a step back and kept her eyes on the ground. “I´m sorry.”
hanging by her side the sword almost hissed. At least that was what it sounded like in her head. It hated when she showed weakness. “No… It´s not that You look poor… I could just no longer feel my wallet in my pocket, right after you bumped into me… so I jumped to conclusion.”
Odette stood up straight and nodded one last time, just to feel how the woman walked past her, ready to leave her behind. That was relief. Odette feared for a second, she would have to fight or argue with the strange woman.
When the sun rose, she looked in shock over at it, before quickly disappearing into a shadow. “Fuck… fuck…” she hissed at herself.
now she wished, that she hadn’t thrown the ring Ana gave her away. It was supposed to keep her safe in the sunlight… but it was gone… she had no idea what have happened to it.
with panic written over her face, she tried to search for a new place, she could hide from the sun.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I have to do this, it's not really much of a choice anyway   I have to do this, it's not really much of a choice anyway EmptyTirs Jan 07, 2020 2:19 pm

Even though she tried justifying that she needed the money and that she needed the food more than anything, she still felt a sting of pain, reminding her that actions did indeed have consequences. However, she did as Jimmy had always taught her, hiding away the humanity and only thinking of herself. With how her life was, and how little she actually had, she couldn't afford growing a conscious, even though it always was there, trying to make her do the right thing. However, she just wanted to ignore it all, get home and then buy some food, forget everything that happened this day and just go on with her miserable life. But just as she had walked past this woman, and the sun finally actually came up, she suddenly heard a hissing sound, almost like the sound of an angry cat, which made her turn around. She saw the woman quickly going into the shadows, trying to hide from the sun, as if it was a death threat for her "What are you doing? Are you afraid of the sun or something?" she asked confusingly, not knowing about the supernatural world, or at least not all of it, and therefore not knowing things such as vampires and werewolves being real. She had stopped walking or rather moving away and placed herself in front of the other woman, just out of reach in the sun.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I have to do this, it's not really much of a choice anyway   I have to do this, it's not really much of a choice anyway EmptyTirs Jan 07, 2020 7:27 pm

Had the woman never seen a vampire before?
This must look so strange to her then. Odette hiding in the shadows like a shy house cat.
As desperate as her body seemed, so did her eyes, as she looked at the woman. The shinning Turkish eyes lighting up in the dark. “I´m a vampire… I´ll die in the sun… or burn to death if I stay in it.”
Of course, the stranger decided to stay out in the sun, starring at Odette, like she was a case of a lost zoo animals. Which was the case with the new born vampire.
“So… Uhm… if you uhm… don´t mind… I would like to stand here… alone… in my lovely little shadow corner,” she said.
She was embarrassed. A lot. Completely lost and tired, she let her back slide down the wall, so she now was sitting on the ground. Softly she started to caress the sword by her side. Follow its patterns.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I have to do this, it's not really much of a choice anyway   I have to do this, it's not really much of a choice anyway EmptyTirs Jan 07, 2020 8:34 pm

She tilted her head in confusion "a vampire? Wow, how original" she shook her head, not really believing it until she saw the look on this woman's face, how much she actually believed it herself. So as the woman found herself against the wall, caressing some sort of toy sword, Love herself looked through her magical handbag, as she searched for something that could cover this woman. She really shouldn't do it, she should just let this woman be by herself, but something in her stomach couldn't allow it, couldn't allow the possibility that the sun would come through and thereby killing her. As she finally found the blanket, she then stepped into the darkness or rather the shadows "I know a place, it doesn't have sunlight, and you'll be safe. The sun won't come through the blanket, so I can lead you to the place" she held up the blanket and looked at the still unknown woman with a questioning expression, almost as if she was waiting for an answer, before just putting the dark blanket on top of her, which of course, would be rather strange.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I have to do this, it's not really much of a choice anyway   I have to do this, it's not really much of a choice anyway EmptyOns Jan 08, 2020 12:42 am

Odette had not seen it coming. The stranger, the one she had accused to steal her wallet, now decided to help her. These acts of kindness always warmed Odette´s no longer beating heart. She looked surprised up at the woman. A big smile grew at her lips, as she slowly stood up and hid underneath the blanket. It was strange. But, so kind. Where did she get the blanket from?
“Thanks,” here she followed the stranger out of the alley. Nervously she looked around, scared of getting hid by the tiniest sun drop. “It´s really kind of you… especially after I accused you for stealing my wallet.” Carefully she tapped the sword by her side. She helped the stranger keeping the blanket over her head. “I´m… I´m Odette… is there a chance I can get your name?”
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I have to do this, it's not really much of a choice anyway   I have to do this, it's not really much of a choice anyway EmptyLør Jan 11, 2020 9:56 pm

With the blanket now around her, Love lead her through the city and towards Southside, in which she stopped as rey reached and old abandoned hotel. It had been her home for a while now, and Even though it wasnt much, it was what she called home "its fine" she said as the woman, she now knew was called Odette, pointe out it was rather Nice of her, though it was much more just a bit of guilt, because shed actually stolen the wallet. As they got inside, she removes the banket, which would then reveal this abandoned and not completely finished hotel, which sid have most of its part, but never really got finished. She had found a bed and other useful things, and had made a home this way "Love, My names Love" she said after a while of complete silence.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I have to do this, it's not really much of a choice anyway   I have to do this, it's not really much of a choice anyway EmptySøn Jan 12, 2020 7:21 pm

As the blanket was removed, the house Odette expected, was far from a house. It was rather an abandoned hotel. All there was, was a few useful things and what appeared to be a bed.
confused she looked around but continued to smile kindly at the girl. Maybe this was her home. Maybe money wasn’t the easiest thing to get for this girl. Maybe… Odette opened her eyes and now felt worse for accusing the girl of stealing.
after some silence, the girl finally told Odette her name. a sweet, short name there clearly was meant for greatness. With a smile filled with kindness, Odette looked over at her and nodded.
“Love… that is an amazing name… I´m really thankful for your help,” gracefully she bowed a little for the stranger. “If there is any way I can pay you back, please do tell me.”
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I have to do this, it's not really much of a choice anyway   I have to do this, it's not really much of a choice anyway EmptyTors Jan 16, 2020 5:59 pm

She looked at this woman, this Odette, and didn't know what to say, maybe it had been because she had stolen the wallet, the exact thing she had said she didn't do "it's fine" Love said, trying not to out too much focus on it, which seemed easier said than done, as Odette kept talking about it "you don't need to do anything, you don't owe me anything" her eyes met with the vampires, just as a cat came walking towards her, and purred as it pressed it's body against her leg. There were multiple cats around the building, many of whom she had taken in as her own, treating them as if they were family, but granted her idea of family wasn't really much, as she had been kicked out and hadn't meet much love since then. She easily lifted the cat up "this is Eris, after the green goddess of chaos" she said as she showed the black cat to Odette, would the Vampire try to pet her she'd probably hiss at her, which she had done in the beginning when Love had tried to touch her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I have to do this, it's not really much of a choice anyway   I have to do this, it's not really much of a choice anyway EmptyTirs Jan 21, 2020 8:19 pm

She didn’t owe Love anything. This made her smile and nod, before sitting down, soft and gently at the bed. As a cat came running, Odette´s eye lid up and she let her hand meet together in a clap. “wow… she´s… she´s beautiful…” she did look a little confused when Love said who she was named by. “Who… who is Eris? A goddess yes… but… what´s her story…” Here she looked magically up at her. “Were you her in a past life?”
That was a maniac idea. But who knew? It wouldn´t be craziest thing to happen in this world. Here she looked shy down at the ground. “I´m sorry for the whole thing… again… but hey… it´s one way of getting new friends huh?”
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: I have to do this, it's not really much of a choice anyway   I have to do this, it's not really much of a choice anyway Empty

I have to do this, it's not really much of a choice anyway
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» My drug of choice [xxx]
» It's time, make your choice - Talion
» I know you don't want to train me and I won't train with you but guess we don't have a choice in the matter so at least for now let's get it over with-Izabelle

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Aston centrum :: Gågaden-
Gå til: