Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Peachy on the beach - Laurent

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Peachy on the beach - Laurent Empty
IndlægEmne: Peachy on the beach - Laurent   Peachy on the beach - Laurent EmptyLør Nov 09, 2019 1:09 am

Place: The beach.
Time: 17.35.
Weather: It's sunny out, but it's still easy to feel it's almost winter. The sea brise is very cold.
Surroundings: The beach is mostly abandoned except for a few joggers and dog walkers now and again.
Dedicated to: @Laurent <3
Outfit

He walked back to the school, even if it was quite far. He just needed a shower and a change of clothes. It didn’t take him long, because he wanted to get out of here. There were too many memories in the room, and he needed something that didn’t remind him of Nickie right now. After he had changed his clothes, he walked out of the school and down towards the city. He changed his mind in the last moment and walked to the street, but far away from where he and Nickie had been that day they met. He sat down on the sand and looked out on the water a moment. He still couldn’t believe Luca would actually leave him out there on an island. He really was a dick. Even if he and Nickie were not in the best place, he still thought he deserved the best. Someone who manipulated your feelings were not the best. He really hated that siren.

He laid down and closed his eyes. He felt how the sun was sharp enough to prickle at his skin. He let out a sigh as he finally felt like he could relax. He was still heart broken, but somehow, he felt more clarity. He felt like he had to let Nickie go, even if it hurt him. He would never be able to choose between him and Luca, and it was not fair of either of them to expect him to. So he was done expecting it. He just had to say it like it was. Tell him that he did love him but seeing him with someone else broke his heart. And that he didn’t want him to choose. Somebody else already had when they placed that mark on his body. It was about time Chance respected that. It was what he had wanted to say all along, but he hadn’t known how to express it before.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Peachy on the beach - Laurent   Peachy on the beach - Laurent EmptyLør Nov 09, 2019 1:40 am

The weather was nice, as he stood on the beach and looked at the beautiful water, how the chilly wind caressed his body, as he stripped himself of his clothed and then packet it into his bag, before almost burying it down into the sand, so nobody hopefully wouldnt take his clothes. He looked to the sides, as he couldnt see anybody, but he had met some, that had walked their dogs and other stuff, like joggers longer op the beach. He looked at the wild waves, as he smiled, before running out into it, feeling it hit his body, before he shivered ever so slightly, as his body started to change, as swirled around himself underneath the strong waves. His hair started to change from the light brown locks, to a pale snow white color, and his skin got paler, as he started to get a long tail and stribes up to his torso. He opened his silver blue eyes, before looking down at his tail, with a smile, as he started to move.

Laurent wasnt like most sirens. He had gotten the beautiful side of them, but he still owned the teeth, razor sharp and could shed skin from bones without no problem. He had choosen to swim a little. As he had used an hour out in the water, he slowly got up, before drying himself off near some stones, before looking around, as he walked over to the bag on the beach, digging it up, as he slowly got into his clothes, before looking out into the ocean. He looked around real quick, before seeing nobody, or he thought he saw nobody, as he started to walk while drying off his hair, with his bag over his shoulders. He was wearing normal dark blue jeans, with some holes here and there, and a baggy grey hoodie, as he walked in his own thoughts, while drying his hair, he suddenly felt himself fall over something or someone, as he gave a gasp from his lips, as he dropped the towel, as his hair turned from white to brown slowly.

He looked with the grey blue eyes, almost looking like a silverish blue, shocked but also surprised, when he noticed just who he had fallen over, as he still layed over him. " You ". His voice was soft, and his accent a mix between british and french, as he looked at the stranger he had met before. He smiled as he slowly got away from him. He then took the towel and started to shake it away from them, as he looked down at the man, first now.. really realizing, how beautiful he actually was up close, but also how call. He didnt really have the time to look, as he had helped him. " How are you? ". He asked softly to him, before putting the towel away, as he found himself sitting down besides Chance, but with some distance, as he smiled and tried to get sand out of his hair.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Peachy on the beach - Laurent   Peachy on the beach - Laurent EmptyLør Nov 09, 2019 6:49 pm

Chance was just in his own thoughts. He was still not sure what was going on with Nickie. He rubbed his hands together, as he still felt his blood on his hands. He didn't know how they were going to be around each other after this. He had to find another room, didn't he? Not just for his own sake, but because of Nickie. He just seemed to be in such pain, and he didn't want to add onto it. If he really was confused about if he wanted to be with Luca or him, wasn't it the right thing to not force him to chose? Even if it was hurting himself. He didn't know what to do anymore. Their relationship just seemed so toxic and difficult.

He was minding himself, when he felt someone fall over him. He opened his eyes and looked at the boy on top of him; the siren from the island. He was wet, but not so much that it did much harm to Chance. Just a few places on his arms and face he couldn't feel now, but nothing that would make him fall over like he had in other situations. He hadn't talked much with him when they met the first time. He wasn't even sure he caught his name, if he did, he didn't remember. He had just been so desperate to get back to Nickie and now they weren't speaking. It might seem like Chance was rejecting Nickie, but it wasn't about that. He really just did what he did to make them steardy for a long-time relationship. And right now, they weren't.

He sent the siren a weak smile. He liked the mixed accent. "Good eye," he said a bit sarcastically. He sat up when he removed himself from him and instead sat down next to him. He turned his head towards him when he asked him how he was. "I'm hungry and I need a new phone." Neither of those things were untrue, but they were not the first thing on his mind. But he didn't want to talk about that. For now he needed to find himself without Nickie, find some friends. He needed to have something else than Nickie. It was part of the reason he had reacted so strongly about what went down between him and Nickie. He didn't really have anyone else, nobody he could talk to. It wasn't fair that Nickie was supposed to be everything to him. He was determined to find somebody he clicked with. The siren might be a great first step. "I'm Chance, by the way. I will give you a minute to make all the 'chance' jokes you want," he stated. His name was after all also a word. It was easy to make jokes out of. 'Take a Chance on me' was a popular choice.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Peachy on the beach - Laurent   Peachy on the beach - Laurent EmptyLør Nov 09, 2019 8:45 pm

He clearly remembered how he had carried him from the island, not really asking what or how he had ended up there, but it wasnt his business also. He had gladly helped him all the way back, and then they had just parted ways, just like that?. He looked up at the weak smile, as he gently got away from the stranger, as he heard the guy saying ' good eye '. " Was that just sarcasm? ". He smiled rather teasingly to Chance, as he looked to the ocean, as he decided to stay on the beach a little longer, with the strange guy from the island. When suddenly hearing from the guy, that he was both hungry but also needed a new phone, Laurent couldnt help but laugh a little, as he said. " Well, an i´m fine could have sufficient too, but hey hungry, i´m not so hungry and have a phone. Nice to meet you ". He chuckled a little, as he slowly found a pack of cigarett´s before looking at Chance, as he reached one over to him, to share, if he wanted, if not, he was just gonna light his own, before taking a drag of the smoke, as he looked out to the horizon in front of them, while feeling his thick lightbrown hair, gently being caressed in the wind, as the silver blue eyes, followed the oceans wave pattern, before hearing Chance finally state his name.

He pulled his knees up to his chest, as he rested his head against them, while looking in the direction of Chance, noticing how beautiful the man actually was, no more than that, he was beyond stunning, but it wasnt something that he wasnt used to, as he himself was a siren, but his eyes, was the most stunningly part of him, as they could look almost silver, in daylight. When he said the thing about Chance jokes, he could let that Chance pass him by, so of course he smiled, as he took a drag of the smoke, exhaling as he said. " Cant let that Chance pass me by then. But i would like to say, that it´s my pleasure to finally get the Chance to see you again. Also do you by any Chance have a boyfriend...! i mean girlfriend ". He laughed, as he looked out to the ocean, as he tried to find something more to say, before saying with a teasingly tone, in the mixed accent, sounding both posh, but also a little exotic and mysterius, in a cute way. " Also, if we were to ever be in a westling match, you wouldnt stand a chance against me. Oh and the last, i guess its my lucky Chance, to finally see you again, and then here of all places. What are the Chances of that ". He laughed again, as he smiled all over his face, and the eyes gleamed with a playful look to them, as he took another drag of the smoke, before moving his feet down into the sand, since he didnt have shoes or socks on yet.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Peachy on the beach - Laurent   Peachy on the beach - Laurent EmptySøn Nov 10, 2019 2:40 pm

Chance had been very apprecitive of him helping him of the island. But he had never told him. He shrugged at his question. "I think I will neither deny or comfirm that," he said with a smile that grew a little. It was nice to be with someone without it being dramatic. He loved Nickie so much, but it had also been so hard. He had some blame in that, but it didn't make it any less true. He chuckled at his following words. "So you're didn't even want a real answer. Good to know." He looked away and seemed offended. He was just pretending. It showed shortly after when he lighted up in a smilie and took a cigarette. He then took the lighter and lit it, taking in a deep breath to feel the smoke take a trip round his lungs.

Chance wasn't in a place to actually look at a person and think they were attractive. He just saw this person, almost like a grey mass. It was only Nickie he had seen in techno color. It had almost been to much to handle. He just sat by and listened to his jokes. He frowned slightly when he asked if he had a boyfriend but then changed it to girlfriend. "Three in one. Nice." He took the smoke from his lips to tap off the ash on the edge of it. "No girlfriend. No boyfriend." He wasn't lying, was he? He might not be emotionally available, but he and Nickie had never been together. He just chuckled as he continued with the jokes. "You didn't even mention a song title. People always mention song title. Or call me Chance the rapper, whoever that is." He turned his head to him. "So I seriously need to get some food before I starve to death. Do you want to come? And maybe on the way, I can make fun of your name." It was his way of asking for the name in a creative way.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Peachy on the beach - Laurent   Peachy on the beach - Laurent EmptyMan Nov 11, 2019 10:45 pm

He couldnt help but laugh out loud, when Chance turned his head, as if he had offended him, which he could clearly see, he hadnt. His lips twitched in the corner of his mouth, as a smile started to form over his full lips, as he took another drag of the smoke, before looking up, as he exhaled.
When Chance said no girlfriend, but also no boyfriend, he raised his brow a little, as he asked out of curiosity, and also before he could even stop himself, it just came so naturally. " So you are bi?, or. No matter what, it does not matter to me ". He smiled as he took another drag of his smoke, as he exhaled again. He nodded the ash off his smoke, before looking at it, as the glow came with it, burnd him, before he gave such a jump from him, as the glow hit his leg. " Auch! ´Chaud chaud chaud ". He didnt even know that he had switched over in french, as he had said hot. It was first after, that he noticing as he had jumped, that he was right up against Chance. He looked up at him, a little flustered, as he removed the himself a little, before saying " I got burned, by the glow ". He laughed, as he tried putting the glow out with sand, mashing it a little, as he pulled himself to the side, so he wasnt touching Chance with his side.

He found his lighter once again, as he got his smoke lit, before he let it sit in the corner of his mouth, as he listened to Chance talk about people and the way they had used his name. " Chance the rapper. That´s a funny one ". he laughed, as he smiled to him, before taking the smoke out of his mouth, as he turned it off, after inhaling once more. He suddenly realised, that he hadnt said his name to Chance, as he shok his head, before getting up. " Oh sorry. Laurent, name my is.. i mean, i am.. oh god ". He started to laugh at himself, as he leaned down towards Chance, as he held his hand out to him, to help him up, not realizing how tall Chance actually was, but now that he was up, he could clearly see, that he was taller than him. He smiled a little, as he said. " Laurent. My name is Laurent ". He looked down, flustered, embarassed.. red in his cheeks, as he turned around and said " Well, are you coming hungry?, so you can be fed ". He smiled back at Chance, as he started walking to the busstop, so they could get to Gaia.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Peachy on the beach - Laurent   Peachy on the beach - Laurent EmptyTirs Nov 12, 2019 5:28 pm

Chance didn't know what to say if he asked if he was bisexual. He was still not used to saying it out loud. "No. No I'm..." He just looked away. "It doesn't matter," he couldn't see why it was so important for people to know. It didn't seem to be important to Laurent however. It seemed like he was going to accept him no matter was. He looked over at him when he suddenly began speaking in French and he sat very close to him. He didn't think anything of it. "Est-ce que ça va?" It felt so naturally to just flow over into French. He hadn't heard anyone speak it since he got here. Except his mother.

"I still don't know who he is. I don't think I want to know," he said with a grin. He just smiled when he messed up the wording. He took his hand and stood up, now seeing he was a great deal taller than Laurent. "Right. So Laurent..." He looked thoughtfully away to think of jokes about his name. "Laurent Lucas is all I can come up with," he said a little disappointed. It wasn't much of a joke. He was a decent actor. "Please," he said and walked with him to the busstop.

As they sat in the bus, he mostly just looked out the window and made small talk with Laurent, smalltalking about nothing. Just getting to know him a little better. They ended up near the mall. "I need pizza," he declared and went into the pizza joint. He now realized how hungry he actually was. He hadn't eaten for the two days he was on the island, then he came back and ate something and then didn't eat for nearly two days again. It wasn't healthy. He walked up to order something. "I'll have an pepperoni with extra cheese." His gaze moved over the menu behind the employee. His focus hang on a vegan pizza option for a moment before he looked back at the girl. "And a fanta," he said with a slight smile. "What do you want?" He asked, looking at Laurent.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Peachy on the beach - Laurent   Peachy on the beach - Laurent EmptyOns Nov 13, 2019 1:44 pm

- Roof -

He looked at Chance for a moment, before saying " Oui. I just burned myself, thats all ". He laughed, as he smiled to Chance, before he noticed the grin. It was so cute on him. He stood up, before turning to Chance, as he took his hand and helped him up, before taking his backpack, as he ran a hand through his messy hair, that had a habit of always trying to escape to all sides, if it ever got the chance, like now. He looked at Chance, when he said his name, with the most beautiful and alluring accent he had ever yet to hear. Definitely french, but he already knew from their exchange, but it was still such a soothing sound to him. " Hah, really?. Was that all ". He looked at him almost expecting more, but then again, his name was really well thought through of his parents, in the bully department, being one of the unique names, where nothing almost rimed with it, or could be misunderstood.

" Hm. J'ai de la chance " Which meant ' lucky me '. He smiled to Chance, before looking up into the sky, as they walked a little, before looking at the bus stop. As they got inside, he let Chance go first, before actually paying for both of them, as he leaned against him slightly, as he gave the busdriver money, before smiling to Chance, as an ' i will take care of it '. He then put his hands pack into the pockets, as he walked down to Chance, in the end of the bus, before sitting down with the walk between them, as he looked over at him, smiling ever so slightly.

As they came to the mall, he looked at Chance for a brief moment, before getting off the bus with him, as he walked slightly behind him, but not far. As they came to the pizza joint, he couldnt help but smile a little, as he stood there. He thought for a moment.. what if they had never met?. If he had been working today og that day.. would he have met Chance today maybe, in his break?. He gave a slight heads up, as he saw the man behind the pizza place, as they knew each other, before looking back up at Chance, as he asked what he wanted. He looked a little surprised, as he hadnt seen it coming, before saying " Ehm?. I.. dont know actually ". He scratched the back of his head, as he just stood there, thinking. " Pepperoni pizza? ". He smiled gently at Chance, before saying " And maybe a coke? ". He then walked up to him, and wanted to pay, but if Chance insisted to pay for him, he would let him.

He looked around for a brief moment, as they waited for the pizzas to be ready. It felt so weird being here with someone he didnt really know, but in a good way. A good weird way. He smiled as he looked at Chance, something he just couldnt help, even if it was a little crooked smile that appeared over the plump lips, it was still there, visible and beautiful as always. He had the siren charme over him, but for most people it just came out as overly cute sometimes instead. He took the pizza when they finally got it, before making a head nod, as he said. " Lets go up and eat ". He guided Chance through the mall, as he smiled, when he walked over to the workers elevator, as he put in his key, before turning it and then pressed. He walked inside, as he looked at Chance, waiting for him to come in. As they got in, he put the key inside, before pressing the button to the roof. He looked over at Chance when they got out, before saying " Welcome to roof paradise ".

He laughed a little, as he walked over and sat down, at the weirdly but beautifully shaped pattern in the middle of everything. It wasnt all the roof, but some parts were available. It was here he always went up when having breaks. He sat down, as he opened his pizza, before curling it a little up, as he took a bite of it, making almost a moan of pleasure, as he himself hadnt eaten anything in awhile. " O.mg.. thi.s is so great ". He said, holding a hand up in front of his mouth, as he hadnt chewed it all, before swallowing it, but he at least didnt make sounds, as he ate, like some people would do. He then took the coke, before screwing or trying to screw the lid off, as he had to give up. * Why is it so tight!? *. He looked over at Chance, before he held the coke towards him, as he asked. " Could you.. lend me a hand?. I think they have super glued this lid ". If Chance got it open, he would just smile while narrowing his eyes for a second, as he would teasingly say " It´s probably because i already loosened it so much. But Merci ".
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Peachy on the beach - Laurent   Peachy on the beach - Laurent EmptyTors Nov 14, 2019 2:24 pm

Chance had never been very creative when it came to words. He was much better with a pencil in his hand. "Afraid that's it, yeah," he said with a disappointed smile. He appreciated it when Laurent paid for his ticket.

Chance nodded when he gave his order. "I'll pay," he said and did so. He still have some money from his mom and he also earned some by drawing things for people. It wasn't steady, but it worked out for now. He hadn't really thought much about what would have happened if they hadn't met. He would maybe still be on that island, and he would still be laying on that beach feeling completely out of it. He definitely felt more calm now. When they got their order, he was about to go to a table, but Laurent wanted to go up. Up where? He didn't ask and just followed him to the elevator and up to the roof. He went onto the roof and looked at the view with a huge smile on his lips. He put the pizza and soda down and took out his phone to take a picture. He had to draw that later. "Paradise huh?" He said before sitting down with him.

He found himself looked at him for a moment. He knew sirens were known to be stupid attractive, he remembered that from how he hadn't been able to stop himself from checking Luca out not many before. He took a piece of pizza and just felt so satisfied when he finally got something to eat. "Tres bon," he said and devoured the entire piece. When he saw Laurent was struggling with his coke, he wiped his hand ready to take it to help. And then he asked for his help. He opened it after a few tries before handing it back. "Of course you did," he said with a teasing smile. He ate another piece. He was so hungry. Now he really knew how much. His stomach began rumbling as he finally got something to eat. He felt a blush break out over his cheeks and nose bridge. He was not so easily embarresed, but this did it. He took a big sip of his soda to hopefully avoid having to talk about it.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Peachy on the beach - Laurent   Peachy on the beach - Laurent EmptyTors Nov 14, 2019 3:36 pm

- Sangen -

Laurent couldnt help but chuckle a little, as he noticed the blush over Chance´s cheeks, as his stomach had rumbled. It was adorable. He looked around as he kept eating, before he gently placed the pizza back into the pizza box, before he moved over towards Chance, as he looked at him. He then took the pizza box, before he placed it at his side, as he said. " Do something for me. Close your eyes and dont freak out, when i tell you to open them okay? ". He smiled gently at him, as he slowly took Chance´s hand, since his powers would be so much stronger with a good connection towards.
He slowly closed his eyes before opening them, as they were almost silver colored and his hair was white as snow. Everything around them looked normal, except that it werent, it was all an illusion. " Open your eyes ". Music slowly started to play in the background, as he smiled to Chance, to see if he actually opened his eyes. If Chance opened his eyes, he would see that they were sitting in a train car, with stars outside the window. They werent holding hands, only outside the illusion. He smiled to Chance, as he looked outside the window, before slowly getting up, as he said " Follow me ".

If he followed him, he would walk to the front of the train, except there was no front car, so when he opened the door, they stood at what looked like the backend, looking towards an opening coming closer and closer, before they got out of the sky, or so it looked like, and into a normal looking world, just that more plant based, more alive, as they got out of the tunnel

He turned towards Chance, as he smiled before looking up to the sky, as he said " Look ". In the sky it was clear as day, to see whales glide along the clouds, as he smiled while watching Chance experience all of this, before he took his hand, as he said " Jump! ". As they jumped, they floated for a while. What Chance would experience right now, was the feeling of weightlessness and also the smells, actually smelling the nature, the train, and also he would be able to feel what felt like wind, like a real world.

He let them glide up towards the day sky, that slowly turned into a beautiful night sky, as he let go of Chance, that floated, before diving down towards the sky, touching the clouds, feeling the wetness of them, without even being wet. He looked behind him to Chance, as he laughed, before letting himself float downwards, gliding almost through the air.
As he came close to Chance, he gently took his hand, before gliding through the clouds, towards a beautiful vally filled with flowers, as they both landed gently in it, with the Flowers going to their knees, as he smiled, and butterflies in all colors started to fly up from a place, so they had a green grass spot to sit in, as he sat down, and then looked at Chance, as he let go of his hand.. before tapping at his side, as the pizza and soda became clear inside. " You can eat it in here. Try ". he took his own soda, before taking a sip, as he in real life, didnt need to hold Chance´s hand anymore, since this didnt take that much to uphold, as the other things.
He then looked towards the sky, as he smiled, where whales was still to see.. until one slowly started to come forward, as he took Chance´s hand, before reaching it forward, so he could touch the whale. It would feel so real, until it would disappear in a cloud of butterflies in pastellic colors, before he laughed and smiled to Chance. " Do you like it? ". he looked around, as the music disappeared and real life silence, with the normal forest sounds, came forward, as he looked over at Chance with a little smile.

When they were done eating, he slowly let the world disappear, as the other one came into sight, before he said " Close your eyes " as it was the easiest way for ones brain to glide back, before they were out of the illusion completely, as he turned towards Chance with a smile. " So paradise? ". He laughed, as he smiled and looked at the empty pizza box, before taking his sofa, as he took a sip. His hair was still snow white, and his eyes silver, as they slowly glided back to their original look, before he looked over at Chance again.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Peachy on the beach - Laurent   Peachy on the beach - Laurent EmptyMan Nov 18, 2019 2:30 pm

Chance just looked at him with a smile as he moved closer to him. He looked confused for a moment when he was asked to close his eyes. After a moment of consideration, he closed his eyes. When he felt Laurent hand in his, a rush appeared in his stomach. No. No, he was only supposed to feel like that with Nickie. He opened his eyes when he was said to. He looked around a bit confused at first. What was this? He looked out the window to see the starry sky. It was so beautiful. When he looked back at Laurent, he was standing. He got up as well and followed him.

Chance looked around when the stars seemed to float around them. He then looked forward at the tunnel, that just seemed to transition with the stars, becoming nature instead of stars. "Wow," he just said looking around. He was completely overwhelmed with how beautiful it all was.

He followed Laurent's gaze up to the sky. He narrowed his eyes a little to be sure he was seeing what he thought he was seeing. Was that whales? In the sky? "Incroyable," he said in French, praising how unreal and incredible this all was. He didn't even question Laurent when he asked him to jump. He just did and floated, weightless all the why experiencing so many sensory inputs.

As Laurent reached for the sky, so did he. It was so strange. He could hardly believe it wasn't real. But he knew it wasn't, it just felt like it was. But they were still on the roof top, weren't they? He just smiled at Laurent laughing. He was really something special. When he fell backwards, he followed in a quick dive towards him.

He landed elegantly in the flower field, only thanks to Laurent who was holding his hand. His ocean blue eyes looked around as butterflies flew around them. This was out of this world. He sat down next to him and smiled when the pizza and soda appeared. He took the pizza and soda and began eating and drinking. He looked around again before looking back at Laurent.

When Laurent took his hand so he could touch the whale from the sky. How was it possible he could feel it so vividly? He was amazed by all of it. He pulled his hand back when it turned into butterflies. He just laughed with Laurent and looked at him. "It's amazing. You're amazing," he said and looked around again when the music dimmed down and natural forest sounds began.

He was not ready for it all to end, but he knew it had to, so he just closed his eyes. When Laurent spoke again, he opened his eyes again. "I get it now." He looked at him and saw his silver eyes and very white hair. It looked pretty on him actually. "You should take a girl there on a date. She would think it is so romantic." He drank the last sip of his soda and placed it in the pizza box.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Peachy on the beach - Laurent   Peachy on the beach - Laurent EmptyMan Nov 25, 2019 7:35 pm

Laurent sighed a little, as he heard Chance´s words. He knew deep inside, who he was, what he liked, he knew he didnt like girls.. but boys. He looked over towards Chance, with his head a little to the side, as he studied every little detail in his face, how beautiful he was, how he loved looking at him, he was a masterpiece to behold. " I wanna draw you someday.. i mean, i would love to draw you, if that would be okay with you ". He blushed a little heavily over his cheeks, as he looked the other way, trying to act as natural and normal as he could, before he looked up towards the sky, as he then packet the pizza boxes, after looking down, as he smiled to him. " I´m not looking for a girlfriend by the way.. so no need to take any up here ". He hoped it would give Chance a little clue, him saying that he didnt need to take any up here, as a.. that he didnt do it to anybody or actually just in general didnt.

He threw the boxes out, as he took the soda´s and then placed the empty bottles next to the trash, in some special bottle holders, as he then looked over towards Chance, as he walked over to him, before he said " Well. Should i follow you home?, cause i dont have anything to do anyways so.. ". He put his hands down into his own pockets, as he looked with patience at Chance, with a little smile over his lips. It was such a lie, he actually had alot to see too, but it didnt matter, not as much as knowing more about this guy, more than just skin deep connection, no.. connection like they had, right before. He looked at him, waiting for a reply, as he walked towards the elevator once again, looking slightly over at him, as they took it down, before he walked through the mall. " Oh look! ". He pointed at one of those old photobooths. " I love these! ". He walked over towards it, as he looked at Chance, before asking " Wanna take some wacky pictures together? ".
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Peachy on the beach - Laurent   Peachy on the beach - Laurent EmptyLør Nov 30, 2019 4:40 pm

Chance turned his head to him when he spoke about drawing him. He just chuckled. "Are you inspired?" He said jokingly. "You can draw me. If I can sit still for long enough," he was not very patient like that. It was different when he was the artist. He watched him as he looked around and so many different things. He was curious what was going on inside of his mind. He nodded when he said he weren't looking for a girlfriend. So he brought him up here, but not a girl. What did that mean? "Are you trying to impress me?" He asked teasingly. "You did. Impress me," he then said more seriously. He had loved every second of it. If he was taken there on a date, he would have been all over the person.

He smiled when he offered to walk him home. "Sure, I could use the company," he said and got up and walked with him to the elevator. He looked around them to see the different stores when they got back into the mall. Maybe he could work in one of them. He gazed toward whereever Laurent was pointing. "That sounds like fun," he agreed and walked over to the booth. He sat in and saw how little room there actually was left for Laurent. He made himself as small as possible. He put his arm around Laurent so there was more room for him. He looked at the camera and stuck out his tongue.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Peachy on the beach - Laurent   Peachy on the beach - Laurent EmptyLør Nov 30, 2019 5:18 pm

He smiled a little, as Chance asked him if he was inspired. * Yes.. very *. He gave a slight cough, as he said " Maybe ". He looked a little away from him, as he looked up towards the sky, trying not to look too much at Chance. He laughed a little at Chance´s words, about him sitting still for long enough. " I could always take a picture of you, but.. real life would be so much more, and you are allowed to move, it wont change the painting ". He was actually quite good just to study peoples bone structure and just in general facial structures and bodily also, so him moving would be no problem, he could just ask him to maybe sit still in a pose for a minute or two and then he could always walk around a little, if he needed to.

When he asked if he was trying to impress him, he had to smile fake and say " No, just showing my world ". As he looked a little away, as he felt his cheeks turn warm and red almost, as he blushed. * Were i.. *. He was confused himself, as he suddenly heard his words. He looked back at him, seeing the more serious expression to the tone. He was a little shocked that the guy could sound like that, but he also liked it. " Glad it did ". He said, as he got up, before walking to the elevator, as he looked at him and then gave a slight nod, as he said " Great ".

As Laurent himself pointed at the photo booth, he was happy to hear that Chance was in on it, as he walked over there, before noticing how SMALL it actually was. He looked a little at it, before he laughed, as he sat in, but in the lap of Chance, before he held himself a little up, as he started making funny faces with him, laughing a little, as his phone suddenly turned on music, as he had accidentally started it, with his pants being so tight. " wups ". He laughed, as he smiled towards Chance. He leaned down to turn it off, as he heard the picture come out, but as he turned and was ready to push off his lap, he looked into his beautiful misty blue eyes, with his own silver blue eyes. Before he knew of it, he had leaned forward to kiss Chance, without thinking, closed his eyes, as he was to feel the soft looking lips.

The pictures

Peachy on the beach - Laurent Tumblr_inline_ppp2nzIjBb1siiayt_540
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Peachy on the beach - Laurent   Peachy on the beach - Laurent EmptyLør Nov 30, 2019 10:38 pm

Chance listened as he explained about why he wanted a live model. "No I get it. You can get more depth with the object of your drawing, or painting, in front of you." He would look forward to seeing what he would do, what his style was. He was probably more impressionistic than him. Maybe. It was just an assement he had made with their short time knowing each other.

He was surprised when Laurent sat down in his lap, but then just chuckled and went along with it. He made a few funny faces. He was surprised once again when music started to play. He thought Laurent was adorable. He was getting ready to stand up when the pictures were done printing. But then Laurent looked at him in such a way that took his breath away. He didn't move when he leaned forward. Was he about to kiss him? Did he want him to? Without overthinking it, he removed the last air between them and let their lips meet. He tasted like the sea. Without thinking about it, he deepened the kiss, placing his hands on his neck. But then reality hit him, and he moved out of the kiss. "Sorry I... I shouldn't have done that." He would have run if he could, instead he just moved his gaze away, looking at his own shoes in lack of everything else to look at.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Peachy on the beach - Laurent   Peachy on the beach - Laurent EmptyLør Nov 30, 2019 11:08 pm

Laurent knew it wasn´t in his nature. He was not gay, was he?. He looked at him with such a longing look, before he closed his eyes, as he was about to kiss him, only to open them with surprise written all over his face, as he looked at Chance, while feeling his lips, how he deepened the kiss, how he tasted like pizza and coke, and with a hint of a smell of smokes. He closed his eyes, as he smiled against the lips of him, before he slowly just let himself relax, only to feel him pull away, as he kissed him back with such greed.. heard his words and the impact that came with it. It hurted more than he cared to admit. It was such a weird feeling he had inside, as he looked at Chance, almost with an apologizing look, as he slowly said " I´m sorry ". He didn´t mean to make it awkward between them, as he got up, before he went out of the photobooth.

He didn´t really know how to react to this, other than just taking the pictures, as he shok his head before saying " No, we just got caught up in the moment, it happens ". he laughed, as he tried to make everything better, more light, as he reached the hand forward with two of the pictures. " Look, they came out great. Which one do you want? ", he sincerely hoped that he wasnt about to just turn him away or the pictures, he hoped he hadn´t pushed him away by kissing him. He put his own pictures into the back at his phone, so they wouldn´t be hurt, as the cover to the phone held them protected, before he started walking towards the exit. He looked towards Chance, feeling a little awkward right now, but he still had a smile over his lips. He didn´t mind. " I didn´t dislike it.. ".
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Peachy on the beach - Laurent   Peachy on the beach - Laurent EmptyLør Dec 21, 2019 10:48 pm

Chance shouldn’t feel bad. It was not like Nickie wasn’t seeing someone else. But he just felt like he was cheating on him, even if they weren’t a real thing. It just went back and forth so much. It was exhausting. He wanted Nickie to choose him. And maybe he was, but it would never be real because of Luca. He looked at Laurent and just couldn’t look at him right now without feeling a crippling regret. ”It’s… It’s fine.” He stayed behind a moment before he left the booth too.
”I shouldn’t have let it.” He looked at the pictures. ”I don’t know… Uh… The bottom two.” He took the pictures and put them into his wallet. He walked with him to the exit. ”I…” He sighed and rubbed his eyes. He looked at him. ”I don’t think I can see you again, because I didn’t dislike it either.” Wouldn’t it be stupid to put himself in a situation where he might be tempted to do something that made him feel such regret? ”I’m sorry.” He wanted to go, but he also wanted to stay so bad. He liked Laurent. He seemed like a good guy, someone he could maybe be friends with.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Peachy on the beach - Laurent   Peachy on the beach - Laurent Empty

Peachy on the beach - Laurent
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Birthday in the park - Laurent [past topic]
» Easter beach party
» The secret beach in Mexico - Luca (Fortidsemne)

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VII :: Skoven :: Øst :: Stranden-
Gå til: