Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

To extend our reach to the stars above!

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

To extend our reach to the stars above!  Empty
IndlægEmne: To extend our reach to the stars above!    To extend our reach to the stars above!  EmptyOns Okt 23, 2019 7:17 pm

@Quinn <3333
Outfit: link

He was in a good mood. The best mood. Mostly because he was walking out from his special pizza place, with his stomach filled with the pure blessing from God. Pizza. He walked around in Gaia Square with his hands in the pockets. He looked around, trying to see everything at once. Then he stopped. A store was already putting up Christmas stuff, what was up with that. His eye landed on a blond human girl, and he frowned a bit. Then took his hand out of his pocket to wave in a greeting.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: To extend our reach to the stars above!    To extend our reach to the stars above!  EmptyOns Okt 23, 2019 8:27 pm

outfit with a open denim jacket.

It was supposed to be halloween but the stores had already shifted from spooky stuff to the warm cozy decorations of Christmas. Quinn had always hated that season, watching all those families go about with their children, doing their family things. Quinn hadnt had a family for the most of her life, so she didnt like the idea of it. She was looking at a big santa in the window of one store when she felt someone’s eyes on her. Slowly she turned her head in the direction of the feeling to look at this dark eyes staring at her. His wave made her frown in confusion, lifting her hand to wave back at him.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: To extend our reach to the stars above!    To extend our reach to the stars above!  EmptyOns Okt 23, 2019 8:46 pm

She lifted her hand and waved back at him. Theodore's smile grew as he put his hand back into his jacket pocket. He noticed people in crowds, often the people who were quite or kept to themselves - why was a mystery, but it was his thing. He didn't know if he should go over and talk to her, a part of his brain always tried to talk him out of this social mingle kind of behavior. But the other parts of his brain never listened, and he walked up there. "Hey there," he said not really having a plan for how to continue the conversation. "I'm Theo," he nodded assuring, he clearly hadn't thought this through.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: To extend our reach to the stars above!    To extend our reach to the stars above!  EmptyOns Okt 23, 2019 9:09 pm

When he decided to approach, Quinn’s brows got a slight frown as she felt unsure on how to deal with a social situation that appeared out of the blue like that. She drew in a deep breath as she made a small smile, as she could already hear her mum go off about how smiling was so damned important. She nodded at his hello, feeling the awkward tension rise in herself. She squeezed her hand subtly to fists to feel somewhat in control of herself. “I’m Quinn,” she said as she tilted her head at him, raising her eyebrows. “Did you think this through before striking a conversation?” She asked, keeping her head tilted slightly to the side.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: To extend our reach to the stars above!    To extend our reach to the stars above!  EmptyTors Okt 24, 2019 7:19 am

Theodore took a little breath in as she said her name. He liked her name. Her question made him chuckle a little, because she was right. He had no idea what he was doing, he just went on with it. Life was to sure not to just go on and take some chances. "I absolutely.. did not," he folded his lips and took a deep breath in before releasing them. "But it doesn't matter... because I'm a master in going with the flow," he added very assuring. "So Quinn.. W..what are you doing here?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: To extend our reach to the stars above!    To extend our reach to the stars above!  EmptyTors Okt 24, 2019 8:41 pm

She chuckled at his reply, shaking her head. Sure he was weird for approaching her out of nowhere but it also felt like a fresh breath of air for once. No one had did something like this. His addition made her chuckle turn into a small laugh as she scratched her elbow, looking at the big santa as he asked his question. “Staying away from home,” she answered blatantly yet truthfully. It wasnt uncommon that she kept away from her parents, even after all this time that she had been with them. “Its easier to just... keep away,” she said with a shrug, smiling at Theodore. “Whats with all the christmas stuff?” She asked as she looked back at the santa, frowning a little confused.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: To extend our reach to the stars above!    To extend our reach to the stars above!  EmptyFre Okt 25, 2019 12:31 pm

Staying away from home, Theodore could relate to that statement. He didn't want to admit it, but the past month, he had stayed away from his friends - or tried to. He was scared that he could hurt them with these new abilities he had to take under his wings. But he still talked to them though, he couldn't ignore them - even if he wanted to. "I get it," he mumbled as he breathed out. He followed her eyes over to the santa. It was a good question.
"Some idiots, who clearly has no taste made the decision to put up Christmas decorations up early. At least they don't play Christmas music yet," he scratched his chin a little, just before returning his chocolate brown eyes to Quinn. Theodore didn't like the thought of him and his to stay over Christmas - it would be so uncomfortable not spending time with his parents on Christmas. He always did that, and he didn't like the thought of that changing. "It would be easy just to take it all down. I bet if I got in here at night.. I could break in without even making the alarm ring," he narrowed his eyes thoughtful. He knew he was right, she didn't.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: To extend our reach to the stars above!    To extend our reach to the stars above!  Empty

To extend our reach to the stars above!
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Now stars are lit in the blue sky
» The stars or the moon?
» Cup of stars - Lonán
» Underneath the Stars
» Written in the stars

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum