Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Sometimes sitting by isnt an option

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Sometimes sitting by isnt an option - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes sitting by isnt an option   Sometimes sitting by isnt an option - Page 3 EmptyTors Okt 10, 2019 2:17 pm

Daniel smiled at Virgil’s nod, placing an arm around Baal’s shoulder to force him with him as they all moved inside. Baal wanted to roll his eyes at Virgil’s mention of Eaden, “Eaden loves anyone who can make me angry,” he said in a rather exhausted tone, not wanting to deal with his brothers’ sudden urge to come visit. He frowned as Virgil spoke in charming tones and placed a kiss on the back of Buffy’s hand - The demon in him didnt like these seductive gestures at all. He took in a deep breath, fighting the want to pull Virgil away and put down a line not to be crossed, but he knew it was his jealousy acting up and it couldnt lead anywhere good to follow it’s vague commands being whispered in the back of his head.
Daniel was watching Baal as Buffy asked her question, making him turn his eyes to her, nodding at Virgil’s words, “It would be nice to stay and get to know this new little family of Baal’s,” he added to Virgil’s words. Baal shook his head, excusing himself to get some drinks before he knew his emotions would get a better grip on him. He went out to the kitchen, opening a cupboard as he stared at the glasses for a while. Despite Daniel having been so keen on annoying Baal, he looked at Buffy with a serious expression as Baal had left, nodding at her that it would be fine if she followed. Neither Virgil or him had any intentions of harming their niece. “Nessa is a pretty name,” he said as he sent Nessa a smile. “My daughter’s name was Kelly,” he said, his smile fading slightly.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes sitting by isnt an option   Sometimes sitting by isnt an option - Page 3 EmptyTors Okt 10, 2019 2:41 pm

Buffy sighed as she went out in to the kitchen. It was like the tension was something she could taste in the air. "My love," she said almost in a whisper, walking over and placing a gentle hand on his shoulder. She didn't know if she had overstepped a boundary, saying that his brother's could stay, but she didn't like the idea of turning away family. She had been on the other end of that. "Tell me what you are thinking - Do you want me to ask them to leave?" she asked gently, kissing his arm as she looked up at him.

Nessa smiled shyly at the two men, reaching out to touch Virgil's hair, as if she was wondering if it was real. "You have a girl's haircut," she giggled. Virgil scoffed, but his smile was still visible. That was until Daniel mentioned Kelly and he felt his heart sank for a second. He could taste the emotion on his tongue, but he didn't want to ruin the moment now. "Kelly?" Nessa said in a wondering tone, letting go of Virgil's hair to walk over to Daniel. She wasn't that tall, so she had to bend her neck a bit to look up at him. She reached out, touching his hand and frowned. But then she smiled, as she understood somehow, even without knowing. "Kelly is a pretty name too," she just said while holding his hand. Virgil couldn't really explain what was going on, but he looked at the two, wondering if he had missed something.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes sitting by isnt an option   Sometimes sitting by isnt an option - Page 3 EmptyFre Okt 11, 2019 6:43 am

He heard her enter the kitchen, moving his head to look at her for a bit before looking back into the cupboard. He clenched his jaw for a bit, feeling as if he was at a some sort of crossroad of decision - Either opportunity seemed like it would hurt someone, well not that he would feel that bad for his brothers, but it would be a bad message to send Nessa. He looked at her with a rather neutral expression as he touched her cheek. “Seeing my brother look at you that way and kiss your hand... It’s making me feel something I havent felt before with the one that holds my heart,” he admitted a little sourly before he moved his thumb along her cheekbone. “But I also wouldnt want dictate how Nessa should view her uncles, as they are family, despite how I may feel about them” he said, frowning a little as he let go of her cheek.

Daniel chuckled at her words about Virgil’s hair, nodding in agreement, “The girl has a point,” he added before he turned his attention to Nessa. Her wondering tone flew by him as he had a few flashing memories pulling his attention out of the room and into his mind. It wasnt till she stood by him and touched his hand that he looked down at her with sadened eyes, yet managing to make a genuine return of a smile to hers. He wasnt sure why he felt like she understood, she was just a teenager, but maybe she was different. He gave her hand a squeeze as he leaned down, “You’d have gotten along so well, I’m sure of it” he said when he was at a level that wasnt making her strain her neck, looking into her eyes for a bit before letting go of her hand. He looked up at Virgil, before he narrowed his eyes at his hair, “I still dont get why you keep it that long. Is it what Blaire... no, Claire likes or whatever her name is?” he said with a dismissing shake of his hand as he wasnt sure he wanted to know what her name was, the girl was insane for all he knew.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes sitting by isnt an option   Sometimes sitting by isnt an option - Page 3 EmptyFre Okt 11, 2019 8:28 am

Buffy sighed as he placed his hand on her cheek, looking at him as he spoke. She knew that feeling. The worry and jealousy. She had felt that with Amy and Ivory, but she had never wished him to feel like that. “We’ll let them stay, and later when Nessa is out to sleep, I’ll show you that you have nothing to worry about,” she whispered in an almost sensual tone, but she was being rather serious. How many times had he not shown her not to worry by giving her the things only he could provide. “Now, grab some glasses and let’s eat,” she said, leaning up to kiss his lips briefly.

Nessa chuckled at Daniel’s words, but it was like she knew they would’ve. She might’ve looked like a teenager, but at this point she felt she had a good grasp of how this world worked. She then turned her attention to Virgil as Daniel asked him a question, giggling a bit at their words. “First of, its Claire, you insensitive f- ...” he stopped himself from swearing, putting on a slight grin as he breathed out. He wasn’t exactly used to being around young people like that. “Second of all, she doesn’t dictate my life; however she does like grabbing it ... when ... you know,” Virgil said feeling like he had to censor himself. Him and his brother where never shy of getting graphic, but right now they had a young teenage girl amongst them. “But why don’t we talk about your love life, or perhaps lack there of?” Virgil said in a teasing grin, lifting one of his eyebrows as he looked daringly at his brother.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes sitting by isnt an option   Sometimes sitting by isnt an option - Page 3 EmptyFre Okt 11, 2019 10:44 pm

Baal looked at her as she spoke, feeling a warmth spread at her whisper, shifting between her eyes for a bit like his mind had the need to process it. His mind wanted to drift off into an imaginary state, but her words pulled him back to reality. He felt her soft lips in a small kiss, and as she moved away he nodded. He turned his eyes up to the cupboard, gathering the glasses that were needed before he sighed deeply to himself. Guess time would tell if he could stay calm and collected for the night.

When Virgil was about to drop a swear, Daniel tilted his head sideways, like he was anticipating the slip up, but luckily he stopped himself - It made Daniel smile as he shook his head. His second made Daniel laugh as he wasnt sure any of them had ever had to filter their words like this before. "That's for you to experience and me to ignore ever hearing," he said, though he didnt actually mind - In the long life they had led, it was only a given that they could talk about anything. He sent him a warning look at his tease, crossing his arms as he scoffed. "As true as that may be, it's not a topic for a kid to hear," he said as he jerked his head towards Nessa. He went to sit down at the table, leaning back as he sighed. "She wouldnt be interested in a sob story either way," he said with a shake of his hand as he sent Nessa a small smile. Baal returned with the glasses, placing them on the table as he looked at Nessa, wondering what she was thinking of this whole situation.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes sitting by isnt an option   Sometimes sitting by isnt an option - Page 3 EmptyLør Okt 12, 2019 12:03 am

Buffy came back in to the room as Daniel mentioned something about a sob story, making her furrow her brows. She gestured for people to sit down, placing herself besides Daniel as she had promised. Virgil took place next to Nessa, chuckling at his brother's words. "Not all of us are cut out to have relationships that last - You know how long I waited until I met Claire," Virgil said. Claire might be crazy, but she was the right type of crazy he needed. "Is Claire your girlfriend?" Buffy asked with a gentle smile, Virgil shrugged with a grin on his face. "We don't really like labels, but yeah," he said. Virgil looked from Nessa to Buffy to Baal. Then he looked to Nessa again, a pondering gaze lingering on the young girl. "How old are you Nessa?" Virgil asked, hoping Baal wouldn't start another scene. Nessa looked from her mother to her father, wondering if she was allowed to tell, swallowing as she felt a little nervous telling. "I guess technically coming up on four months," Nessa said in a shy voice, looking down at her plate. Virgil's jaw dropped, and if it had been possible it would've hit the table. "Please, eat," Buffy said, placing a serving of food on Nessa's plate, then her own before handing the pot around. It wasn't anything fancy, but then again they hadn't really expected company. She knew she had to explain somewhat, but it was hard. Was it really four months already? She felt like it had been a lifetime ago. And yet, the feelings still lingered in her. She reached under the table, taking Baal's hand and giving it a soft squeeze. "There's a reason her name is Nessa," Buffy said with a small chuckle. Nessa shrugged and started to eat her pasta.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes sitting by isnt an option   Sometimes sitting by isnt an option - Page 3 EmptyLør Okt 12, 2019 6:17 am

Daniel and Baal just sat by as Buffy and Virgil had their conversation, Daniel scrunching his face as Virgil said they didnt like labels. He wasnt sure the girl liked anything, beside being with Virgil, but he had to stop thinking about their relationship, though his drunken mind seemed to crave the digging. “They’re cute together but annoying when apart,” he remarked with a teasing smile, wanting to add something to the conversation. He turned his eyes to Nessa as Virgil asked his question, tilting his head with his eyes narrowed. She couldnt be older than 16, that was for sure. He noticed how Baal eyes had darkened and as Nessa replied, his eyes filled with surprise while his eyebrows formed a concerned frown. He looked at Baal who just looked at him with this oddly pained look that he seemed to recognize. He clenched his jaw for a second, a part of him wanted to demand to know what had happened as his right as a big brother and yet seeing the emotion in Baal’s eyes made him think twice. He grabbed the pot and poured some for himself before sending it onward. Baal didnt grab a serving, even if he had been able to eat it, both his real and fake apetite seemed to have shrinked to something non-existent. He nodded at Buffy’s words, holding her hand tight in his. Daniel had completely changed his shine, from being the dickhead that Baal saw him as, to someone who actually seemed rather concerned, but he couldnt figure out what to say. So instead he dug into the food, not minding to eat at all. “It’s... not something we usually talk about,” Baal said as he scratched his neck a little, looking down on the pot as he tried to recall when they had to explain the whole ordeal last time. “We’re just happy to have her at all,” he then said, looking up to shift his focus on each of his big brothers before he sighed.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes sitting by isnt an option   Sometimes sitting by isnt an option - Page 3 EmptyLør Okt 12, 2019 10:13 am

Nessa looked up from her plate when she heard her father speaking. She could never understand the pain that her parents were in, but she was doing everything she could to be the best daughter she could. That was her job in this. "You might've noticed I'm not fully a demon, and to be honest I still think I'm more human than demon," Buffy admitted. Maybe it was a good idea if they heard all of this, it would make them understand. "So you could imagine the pregnancy was rather tough on me, but being stubborn I wanted to power through - However life tosses you a curveball sometimes and I got hurt," Buffy said. She didn't want to mention how it happened, because it was still something she didn't understand. All she remember was just feeling her life being drained and the thought of losing her child had set her into panic mode. "Luckily, we could rely on some of Belial's siblings on his father's side," she said, blinking a few times to make her tears in her eyes go away. "We ... We lost our baby ... But not our child," she whispered, looking at Nessa with a gentle smile. Virgil didn't know what to say, he hadn't had children and had always made sure to not risk getting the role of a father. He knew his siblings had children, or had had, but the risk of losing something like that he couldn't handle. The emotions in the room were so strong, he felt almost intoxicated. "And I'm happy," Nessa said, a sweet smile on her lips. She didn't feel like she fit in most of the time, but perhaps it was because of the mismatch of her age. "And healthy, and the most wonderful child we could ever ask for," Buffy said, reaching over the touch her cheek gently before continuing to eat.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes sitting by isnt an option   Sometimes sitting by isnt an option - Page 3 EmptyFre Okt 18, 2019 1:29 pm

Daniel just sat quietly and listened, leaned back into his chair with an expression of seriousness on his face - Like he had sobered up as soon as she started explaining. It wasnt a comforting thought to think of a pregnant woman getting hurt and frankly he wanted to know, just because it seemed to unlikely that it was an accident. But he got his answer as soon as he looked at Baal, seeing that tint of shame in his eyes that he was trying to hide from his brothers. He made a few nods as he looked down at his plate, before he turned his head to look at Nessa. Her words made him smile as Buffy’s addtion made him nod, “As sad as it is to lose a baby. It seems that you have been blessed either way,” he said, smiling a little more genuinely than before. If there was something that could bring out the best in Daniel, then it was children. He had been a father with his own little family, though that had been many years ago and when he had lost them, he just hadnt risked feeling that sort of loss ever again. Baal had clenched his jaw at Daniel’s words, knowing that he had meant them as a good thing, but it just seemed to make him feel that more shameful. “I lost my daughter as well. She must have been around the age of what Nessa is right now,” he said, making a sad smile as he drew circles in his food with his fork. “I’m sorry,” Baal whispered, “I’ve made my peace with it a long time ago, little brother. You should do the same,” Daniel quickly said as he kept looking at his food.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes sitting by isnt an option   Sometimes sitting by isnt an option - Page 3 EmptySøn Okt 20, 2019 1:23 pm

Buffy swallowed at the mention of Daniel losing his family as well, why was this family almost cursed with loneliness? Nessa let go of her fork, reaching over the table to place on top of her uncle's, looking into his eyes with a calm demeanor. "Kelly is still here, still watching over you," she said with a gentle smile on her lips. It was like she knew, like she had spoken to Daniel's family, without having at all. There was another knock at the door, making Buffy sigh. "Please tell me that you guys don't have another sibling?" she chuckled, getting up from her seat to walk to the door. She opened up, and stood still for a while. She felt frozen, watching the beautiful angel in front of her, that made all of her insecurities return. The blonde hair, the striking blue eyes and not to mention the shining aura that came with such a light creature. "I'm so sorry, I just need to speak to Belial, and I'll be gone once more," Ivory pleaded, stepping inside as Buffy didn't seem to react. Ivory stepped in to the dining room, and she felt like she was walking in to the past. She felt perplexed before she shook her head. Virgil looked up, his eyes widening as he stumbled to his feet. He almost ran to Ivory, embracing her and holding her close before pulling out of the hug and looking back at Daniel and Baal with confusion in his eyes. "Ashmedai, Mephisto," Ivory said with a stunned expression before her lips curled up in a smile. While Baal had never been close with his brothers, Ivory had always seemed to bind them together in a way.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes sitting by isnt an option   Sometimes sitting by isnt an option - Page 3 EmptySøn Okt 20, 2019 2:51 pm

He looked rather surprised along with Daniel as another knock was heard. From what Daniel knew, their line of siblings that they shared had reached the end, making him scratch his neckbeard as he frowned with confusion. Baal got up from his chair just as Ivory stepped in, Daniel’s eyes fluttering with confusion before he smiled brightly. “Thank the heavens,” he mumbled, having thought Ivory had died for good back then. He had always envied the bound that Ivory and Baal had but he had respected it none the less. Baal sent Daniel a look like he wanted him to keep his distance, to then walk over to them. He let Virgil do the hugging as Buffy hadnt seem that happy about his ex-wife being back. “What’s wrong?” He asked, but he couldnt stop looking at the door that Buffy should have been returning from.
Daniel rose to his feet, flashing a short smile as he wasnt blind to his brother’s worries. He walked up to them, stopping as he looked to Ivory with soft eyes. “It’s good to have you back,” he said with a warm smile before he walked out to the hallway where he looked at Buffy. He closed the door to the living room before he leaned his shoulder against the wall with crossed arms, feeling his temple press against the cold paint, “I know how you’re feeling, ma’am. I dont really like seeing them together either,” he admitted as he looked a little down at the ground. “But if it’s any sort of relief, then let me tell you this: I havent seen my brother look at anyone like he looks at you. Not Ivory, not even his kids,” he said, the corner of his mouth twitches to a fleeting smile. He shrugged. “I may be a drunkard and kinda thick, but I know what I see when I see it,” he said as he looked at her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes sitting by isnt an option   Sometimes sitting by isnt an option - Page 3 EmptySøn Okt 20, 2019 3:32 pm

Virgil took a step away, feeling the tension coming from his brother that made him swallow. Ivory looked at the blonde demon, flashing him a brief yet subtle smile as he passed by her. She couldn't understand fully yet, most of her memory was still returning to her. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to barge in like this," she said, shaking her head a bit as she looked at the blonde girl at the table. That must've been Baal's, she just felt it, but the girl was so innocent, nothing evil to sense in her at all. She snapped out of it as she heard the door being closed, looking at Baal before she took a deep breath. "I - I saw who is doing all of this slaughter," she said, whispering the last part so only Baal and Virgil would be able to hear. "I stayed with him for a while, only while I regained my memories - God, everything is still a blur from before now," she mumbled, shaking her head a bit as she was getting off track. "Archangel Michael," she said, feeling dread in her system. She had seen angels being corrupted, seen them devote their life to help others, but this seemed so extreme.

Buffy could hardly emote as Daniel joined her in the hallway, sighing at his words. She tried to accept Baal's past, she knew he had chosen her and not Ivory, but it was hard to ignore these feelings. "She's ... She's just so beautiful, how could I ever compare," she whispered. She wrapped her arms around herself, feeling like she could throw up just from worrying. "I mean ... An angel - How am I ever going to compare to such a blinding light?" she mumbled.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes sitting by isnt an option   Sometimes sitting by isnt an option - Page 3 EmptyMan Okt 21, 2019 5:25 am

He sighed at her apology, shaking his head, "It's alright," he said in a low softspoken tone as he looked at her. He noticed how she was looking at Nessa and for some reason he felt a little shameful that she had to find out this way, that he hadnt told her when he had met her. Because she had told him that her memory was going to be filled with holes upon her return, but eventually it had to come back and then it would be discovered that he had kept it a secret. He seemed to snap as much out of his thoughts as her as Daniel left the room. He listened to her explain what had been bugging his mind of late. It felt like it was pretty convenient that the day where his mind seemed to have been the heaviest, Ivory was the one to come through and shed some light on the information he had missed. He frowned as she mentioned Michael, of course it had to be his uncle of all. The guy had always been rather fanatic, but Baal had never heard or seen of him actively hunting out demons just to slay.  "Thank you, Ivory," he said in a distraught tone yet he was thankful. He turned his eyes to look at Nessa, not wanting her to know too much of what was going on. "Do you have a place to stay now then?" he asked as he looked back at Ivory, in the moment he was actually feeling more concerned that she didnt have a place to be.

Daniel scoffed at her whisper, shaking his head as he walked over to her, in her mid-mumble, he lifted his hands to place them on her shoulders with a comforting touch to them. "A butterfly cant see their own wings. Cant see how beautiful they are to the world. So it's no wonder that you worry, because you cant see what he sees," he said, spending his last moments in brief sobriety to actually sound sincere as his words were, before letting go to grab the wall. "I've heard him tell Dinah those words so many times when she was doubting her looks compared to the other kids," he said a little slurred now as he was back to being affected by his drunkard state.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes sitting by isnt an option   Sometimes sitting by isnt an option - Page 3 EmptyMan Okt 21, 2019 11:44 am

Ivory didn't know if she felt relieved at what she had said, but now she had conveyed her message. She felt like she was overstepping a boundary, and part of her heart were aching seeing Baal having a new family. She could never love Baal like she used to, too much time had passed with them being apart, and she had come to terms with it. However that did not take away the hurting of her heart when she looked at the pale haired child. Ivory's pregnancy with the twins hadn't been too easy, but her and Baal had been speaking about making more children, having a whole litter if they could. However that dream was burned down long ago. His question made her sigh. "I don't, but it will be alright," she promised, but she couldn't really tell. "Daniel has a spare room," Virgil suggested, but he could already feel the acid like feeling he got from his brother's gaze at that suggestion. Ivory chuckled, shaking her head a bit as she looked down. "I think you forget I am no longer the one you should be worried about," she said in a gentle tone, looking at Baal with a hint of sadness. She hadn't been to see her children yet, but she still wanted to remember more about her past before barging in to their lives. This had been important information, and now she felt like she was stalling just not to go out in the cold again.

Buffy sighed at Daniel's words, shaking her head. He was right, but that didn't change how she felt so inferior to what Baal had seen as the love of his life before her. "The worst part is I can't even hate her, because she's such a nice person," she chuckled, sniffling a bit as she looked down again. She could hear Daniel's words slur, reminding her that he was in fact still drunk. "Come on, let's face this as a team - My daughter is probably wondering where her weird uncle went," Buffy said in jest as she walked back in to the dining room. Her daughter was looking at the three grown ups talking. Buffy went to her child, kissing her head gently. "How about you go to your room and finish that assignment Dinah gave you," she whispered gently, kissing the girl's temple before Nessa nodded with a smile. She excused herself, looking briefly at her father with a confused expression before disappearing in to her room. Buffy looked shortly at Ivory, but quickly looked away again and instead started moving the dirty plates to the kitchen. Virgil decided to help the hybrid.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes sitting by isnt an option   Sometimes sitting by isnt an option - Page 3 EmptyMan Okt 21, 2019 1:18 pm

“I dont believe that you want to hate her anyway,” he said with a shrug as he smiled a little at her. He nodded at her words, srcunching his face a little in confusion as she called him the weird uncle, but he laughed when the broken lightbulb over his head finally seemed to get the point. He shook his head, readying himself for what seemed like ground zero.

Baal frowned a little worried at her answer to then hear Virgil’s suggestion. It was like his blood started boiling from past feelings, but he had to remind himself that he couldnt decide where she did or didnt go. Her looked at her with sad eyes as she said she wasnt the one to worry about. He sighed and crossed his arms subconciously. “You are still the mother of two of my children. I’ll always be worried,” he said as he turned his head at the door opening. By the way Buffy just went directly to Nessa made him feel a sour taste in his mouth. He looked at Daniel who stopped in the door to grab the frame. “I cant tell you where you should or shouldnt go. But is Daniel really the right choice?” - “She’ll be fineee,” Daniel assured him before he made a short smile. Baal frowned, not too convinced. Daniel stepped aside and back into the room as Buffy and Virgil cleared the table, staggering a little before he looked at the two others present. “I wouldnt ever do anything to harm her. You know that,” - “I dont want to hear about what you would or wouldnt do,” Baal snapped back at him, frowning a little angrier than before. Daniel sighed, shaking his head. “In the end, it’s your choice,” he said as he looked at Ivory, trying not to smile or anything that could set off Baal. The last thing he wanted was to cause strain on Buffy by pissing off her fiancé about a past love. He looked down at the ground, shaking his head that seemed to spin a little - God he wss happy he was drunk.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes sitting by isnt an option   Sometimes sitting by isnt an option - Page 3 EmptyMan Okt 21, 2019 2:03 pm

Buffy just needed to keep her hands busy as she didn't really feel comfortable being involved in a conversation where Ivory and Baal were present at the same time. She mumbled a little thank you to Virgil as he helped her, but her mind was already racing. Virgil seemed to just take over in cleaning the dishes, remaining silent. He could barely speak as he felt the emotions so strongly, as if someone was trying to force food down his throat. He didn't want to do anything that would make Baal go mad, but it was hard not reacting on instinct.

Ivory sighed as the brothers went on to bicker. She felt a little nervous but she shook it off rather quickly. She knew how to deal with them, at least back in the day. "Both of you are acting like children," she said, looking rather seriously at Baal. Ivory was not blind, she had seen Buffy trying to stay in the same room as her, and by the way she moved out of sight was a clear sign. "Besides, I don't feel like I'm welcome here," she said with a sweet voice as she looked to Daniel. Walking to him she could smell the scent of alcohol on his breath, but she couldn't really seem to care. "Let's get you home and in bed," she said with the faintest chuckle. She knew Baal wouldn't hesitate to house her, but Buffy seemed to have reached her limit with guests budding in. She looked back at Baal, feeling her heart sink a little, but she guessed it would always feel like this. "Please not a word to Eaden or Dinah yet," she said before she wrapped Daniel's arm around her shoulder to support the large demon.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes sitting by isnt an option   Sometimes sitting by isnt an option - Page 3 EmptyMan Okt 21, 2019 2:45 pm

Baal was quick to look away as Ivory told them off for their bickering. He felt his jaw tense a little, feeling conflicted about letting his former love stay with his brother that clearly had some hidden feelings there somewhere. But when she said she wasnt welcome, he knew that Buffy needed his attention more than Ivory or Daniel. He swallowed hard and made a faint nod to motion that he understood. Daniel kept his eyes on Baal till Ivory got closer, breathing out a little heavily at her words. He hadnt really slept in days, but it hardly showed on him. He had these periods where he would just drink his days away, and other days he was normal and sober - Well Kelly’s birthday was around the corner, so it was no wonder that he had fallen off his bandawagon. Baal nodded at Ivory’s words, but he was worried that Eaden would use it against him if he found out - Time would only tell. Daniel tried not to lean too much onto Ivory, he wasnt exactly light or easy to handle. He jerked his head back to the corridor, “V! We’re heading off! Shouldnt you go see Claire before she loses her mind and decides to claw off your face?” He asked as he started chuckling as it was just rather funny to him. He looked to Ivory, his eyes moving around her face before he felt those icy eyes of Baal’s. He turned them around before he started walking, trying his best not to stumble over his own feet.

Baal waited for them to go, still feeling that sour taste in his mouth, feeling the conflict about it all. He closed the front door before he turned and drew in a deep breath. He had been an idiot and he knew how he had been acting. He went to her, standing in the door frame as he wet his lips, tilting his head a little at her with a faint frown, “Boadicea, I’m sorry for the way I’ve been in this whole situation,” he said as he walked over to her to gently touch her face.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes sitting by isnt an option   Sometimes sitting by isnt an option - Page 3 EmptyMan Okt 21, 2019 3:19 pm

Ivory knew little of what had happened in the time she had been away, but perhaps it was better hearing everything from Daniel. Once he sobered up at least. She couldn't help but chuckle at Daniel's yell at his younger brother, looking at his face as he looked at her. She felt like he wanted to say something, but she remained silent as she helped him out the door and down the corridor. Virgil chuckled from the kitchen, bowing politely for Buffy before he ran after his brother. "Just for the record, that would be super hot!" he could be heard yell as he ran after them.

Buffy stood in the kitchen, turning around as she heard Baal come in. She looked at him as he stood there in the frame, trying to smile as genuine as she could muster. He came closer, and she leaned her cheek against his palm as he touched her face, listening to his words. "It's not your fault, it's just not easy being used to seeing your former love barge into our lives," she said, breathing out as she looked into his eyes. "One thing is coming to terms with you having a past, another thing is having that past come and look me in the eyes," she whispered. She couldn't hold his past against him, but seeing the woman he had shared a life with it just hurt.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes sitting by isnt an option   Sometimes sitting by isnt an option - Page 3 EmptyMan Okt 21, 2019 3:56 pm

Daniel chuckled at Virgil’s yell, turning his eyes to Ivory, “This is what I have to deal with since you’ve been gone,” he said, turning his head forward. He knew he would probably ending up passing out on the couch before even getting to bed. He would have felt bad for being so drunk when he was taking her to his place, but in the moment, he was too drunk to even think about it.

Baal ran his thumb over her cheekbone as she leaned into his hand. Her words made him nod as he could understand how she felt - Well not completely but he was trying to. He just wished that there was a way he could assure her that she didnt have to hurt or worry. He stepped closer to remove his hand from her cheek and wrap his arms around her closely. “I didnt expect them all to show up like this out of the blue,” he said as he looked down at her with sad eyes. He kissed her forehead before resting his lips against the skin he had just kissed, “But my heart will always belong to you. I’ll say it till the end of times if that’s how many times you need me to say it,” he whispered quietly against her forhead, closing his eyes as he held her closer, not really meaning it as if it was the only thing he had to do to prove it to her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes sitting by isnt an option   Sometimes sitting by isnt an option - Page 3 EmptyMan Okt 21, 2019 5:50 pm

Buffy knew where she stood with him, she knew he would never leave her. They had been through so much, so it would be absurd to think that he would give her up. "I know," she whispered gently, wrapping her arms around him in return. His embrace always made her feel safe. Made her feel grounded. "I just don't think I'll ever get used to her coming here - I don't mind her, I can't hate her, but I just feel so insecure when she's around," she confessed looking up at him. She cared for Baal, and she wanted to embrace every aspect of him and his past, but she couldn't handle Ivory yet. "I don't know, part of me wants to rip her away from you whenever she is within fifty centimeters of you, another part of me just wants to run and hide because I could never compare," she said softly.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes sitting by isnt an option   Sometimes sitting by isnt an option - Page 3 EmptyMan Okt 21, 2019 6:21 pm

He rubbed her back gently as he let her speak, closing his eyes as he pressed his face to the nape of her neck. He felt a little sad that she couldnt come to terms with Ivory’s presence, but could he really blame her? He would have felt just as jealous if he saw her with someone that she had used to love, he knew he would - Even if there werent any feelings there. “You dont have to compare. There isnt anything to compare with. Ivory is the mother of Dinah and Eaden, but she and I would never be together in this time,” he explained, moving away as he let her out of his embrace. He grabbed her hand instead. “Back then, times were different. We hadnt even thought that we would come this far, to this time,” he explained, looking down at her hand. “I loved Ivory. I still do to some degree..” he paused, unsure if the confession on his tongue was wise to speak. “... but I couldnt have been with her forever, nor she with me. Or I could, but we would have both withered away, because we thought with our circumstances that our love was it, but it wasnt,” he said, knowing it sounded complicated, but he wasnt sure how else to explain it. He entangled their fingers to look at her hand before pulling away, feeling quite affected by his own words.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes sitting by isnt an option   Sometimes sitting by isnt an option - Page 3 EmptyMan Okt 21, 2019 7:15 pm

Buffy knew there must still be some feelings lingering. At least in some ways it was only natural that he did care for her, and maybe it was healthy for his children as well. She looked at him as he tried explaining, then looked down to their fingers entangling. They fit together so perfectly, and seeing them just be together made her heart flutter. She furrowed her brows shortly, but it was only to hold in her emotions as she looked back up at him. Her other hand wrapped around his neck, pulling him down to kiss him. She would never in a million years get enough of feeling the world disappear around them. She pulled a bit away from his lips, looking up at him from under her lashes as she felt herself blush a bit. Not because she was nervous, but because she felt silly from having these insecurities. "As long as you can kiss me and make my heart beat out of control, I guess I can believe you," she whispered. She took a deep breath, closing her eyes. "And as long as you touch me like only you do," she said in a gentle voice.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes sitting by isnt an option   Sometimes sitting by isnt an option - Page 3 EmptyMan Okt 21, 2019 7:51 pm

He had been feeling a little out of place, feeling like he had just disrespected what he had had with Ivory in the past and he didnt like that feeling. He looked at her with saddened eyes as he felt her hand that fit so well in his, blinking a few times when he didnt have anything else to say. She wrapped her hand around his neck and he followed to greet her lips. His hands moved up to grab softly at her clothes while he pressed his lips even closer to hers in his own greed. He longed for the feeling that only her lips could provide. He looked at her as she pulled away, lifting his hand to touch the slight pink colour in her cheeks as she whispered. A faint smile fell over his lips as her words were smooth like warm butter that seemed to melt the cold feeling of bitterness. “I wouldnt touch anyone like I do you,” he said, brushing his fingers gently around the side of her face, to entrail his fingers in her hair and pull her in for another kiss.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes sitting by isnt an option   Sometimes sitting by isnt an option - Page 3 EmptyMan Okt 21, 2019 8:03 pm

His words made a small chill run down her spine, making her arch her back a little to be closer to him. He could draw her in like no other and as he pulled her into another kiss she sighed against his lips, moving backwards until she felt the kitchen counter. Her heart was beating away in her chest, moving her tongue out to gently lick at his lips. She wanted to feel him, and it was like he flipped a switch in her that made her purr and need him this intensely. "Our child is still in the apartment," she whispered against his lips, but she couldn't stop herself from moving against him as she moved her lips to his neck, kissing him gently but rather tenderly.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes sitting by isnt an option   Sometimes sitting by isnt an option - Page 3 EmptyMan Okt 21, 2019 8:20 pm

Her reactions made his body tingle as his hand at her clothes grasped tighter. He felt her tongue against her lips and greeted her with his own as his hand untangled from hers to grab her hip with such tender. His tongue danced with hers as he wanted to just pull at her to let her know that she was the only person that could drive him this crazy. Her purrs made him groan softly as her whisper was about to make him think twice, but just then she moved against him and kissed his neck, making the hairs stand as a fuzzy warm feeling fell over him. “Then it’s a bad idea to make me long for you as so,” he purred as he closed his eyes and pressed himself closer to her, pulling a little at her clothes by instinct.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes sitting by isnt an option   Sometimes sitting by isnt an option - Page 3 Empty

Sometimes sitting by isnt an option
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 3 af 4Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» This isnt what it looks like - Boadicea
» Two friends sitting in a tree...

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Bymidten :: Bolig områderne-
Gå til: