Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Hi I’m Manu

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Hi I’m Manu - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Hi I’m Manu   Hi I’m Manu - Page 2 EmptyMan Sep 30, 2019 10:35 am

She felt a little relieved when he said he wouldn't tell anyone as she kept her head on his shoulder. She still felt dizzy, but it would pass, she knew that. A soft chuckle left her lips at the mention of search dogs. "Then I'll tell them about how you abducted me and took advantage of me," she chuckled, closing her eyes to stop the sky spinning. Taking a few deep breaths she leaned away from his shoulder, placing her head back against the wall. Her eyes were still closed, trying to focus on her breathing. "Is L.A. as hot as they show it in the movies?" she asked, not really caring what they were speaking about. She just needed to hear him speak to distract herself from her dizziness. She opened her eyes slowly, her green looking up at the blue sky above. A few clouds were floating by, the wind blowing like a soft breeze. Who would've thought it was autumn? She smiled a bit, keeping her eyes on the sky above.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hi I’m Manu   Hi I’m Manu - Page 2 EmptyMan Sep 30, 2019 2:04 pm

Her words made him widen his eyes a little as he looked at her. “What? No fair!” He exclaimed with a surprised expression before he chuckled a little. “Worst part is... they may actually believe you,” he added as he sighed deeply, turning his head back to the sky.
He pinched his lips a little at her question as he lifted his knee to wrap his hands around. He watched the small clouds pass by. “Well, that depends. It would never snow snow in L.A. but people get so used to the warmth so when the colder months come, we start packing up. But it’s definitely warmer than here,” he said as he tapped his fingers a little against the back of his hand. He frowned a little at the sku, all thos talk of America had sparked a longing he wasnt certain if he had ever felt since coming here. He turned his head to Winona, wanting to think of something else. “You’ll be fine, right?” He asked, trying his best to mask his worry.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hi I’m Manu   Hi I’m Manu - Page 2 EmptyMan Sep 30, 2019 2:18 pm

Winona chuckled, shrugging as he said they might believe her. That could be true, but she was not going to treat Manu like that. Him speaking of another place made her close her eyes, imagining how it would be. She chuckled a bit as he said it was warmer there than here. "England isn't really known for it's weather conditions," she said taking a large breath. His question made her furrow her brows, moving to her feet as she stood for a while. She knew the answer, but speaking it was another matter. "Yeah," she said. She lied. But she couldn't really complain as she wasn't really bad off. She had almost everything she wanted, but she couldn't help but feel like she needed something. Was it bratty of her to wish she could run away for a while? "I'd like to go to New York some day, live in a crappy apartment, have a shitty job," she said, turning around, a smile on her lips as she looked at him. "Or maybe go to Mexico City, freshen up my spanish and work at an avocado farm," she chuckled before shaking her head. She picked out her crumbled up pack of cigarettes, placing one between her lips as she started patting her pockets for her light. Shit. She didn't have it.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hi I’m Manu   Hi I’m Manu - Page 2 EmptyMan Sep 30, 2019 6:50 pm

He couldnt tell if she was lying or telling the truth but he figured that it wasnt his business to go poke around in whether she felt like lying or not. He glanced over the edge, before looking back at her, wondering how long it would take for a teacher or Alex and his goon squad to notice her, yet the anticipation seemed intriguing - If he just didnt think about what was to follow.
He wrinkled his nose as she spoke of New york, though he could imagine it pretty well. He made a few nods as she spoke of Mexico, before he smiled, "If the avocado's wont work, you could always just build a cartel and overtake the business as a criminal overlord," he said with a shrug like it wasnt such a big deal. He watched her look for her lighter, feeling his pockets, only to remember that he wasnt actually a smoker. "Dropped your lighter?" he asked with his head tilted a little to the side.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hi I’m Manu   Hi I’m Manu - Page 2 EmptyMan Sep 30, 2019 7:30 pm

Winona smiled at his suggestion, nodding as if she was considering it. As he asked about her light and she sighed, placing the cigarette back in it's crumbled up packet. "You're worried they'll see me," she just said, ignoring the lighter part as she didn't feel it was all that important. "Don't worry about it - I'll take the fall for you," she said with a shrug as she shortly looked at her knuckles before hamming it into the brick wall. She frowned before she started mumbling swearwords. Her jaw trembling at the pain as she started shaking her hand as if it would help dull the pain. "There," she said in a tone that broke slightly. It was hurting like hell, but she would be damned if he really got in trouble for this. She took a look at her knuckles, a few places where it bled, but it would heal quickly enough. "Besides, they never look up or here for that matter - I think the only person that knows about me being up here sometimes is my uncle," she chuckled before moving over to sit down again. She had moved away to smoke, but when she couldn't really light it, there was not really a reason to be standing. "Listen, I think it was pretty rad what you did to Alex, and I kinda need to get him to realize what a bigot he is," she said in a calm voice, looking at her knuckles. "I know this ain't your deal, but if you pretended to go out with me you could gain some steps on the food chain?" she said, throwing it out there as if it was just as simple as that.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hi I’m Manu   Hi I’m Manu - Page 2 EmptyMan Sep 30, 2019 8:05 pm

He flinched as she hit the wall, staring at her with wide eyes and jaw dropped to the floor, had gravity allowed it. He grabbed her hand as she sat down, looking at it before he carefully removed some rubble from the wall that had gotten stuck where the skin was broken. He had heard her words, but frankly he focused more at her hurting hand than getting seen. He looked up at her, still holding around her hand as he blinked a few times. Her suggestion made him swallow as he let go of her hand, leaning back against the wall as he looked back up at the sky while he thought about it. "So, you're saying that I'll get bumped up a few ranks, while you'll get to go on dates with a super charming and sweet guy like me?" he asked, in a tone far too serious compared to it being him completely joking. He smiled at her before he nodded, "What's the deal then? Fake dates, holding hands in the hallway?" he asked rather curiously.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hi I’m Manu   Hi I’m Manu - Page 2 EmptyMan Sep 30, 2019 8:47 pm

Winona scoffed at his question, looking up at the sky. She shrugged, she didn't know him too well, so she really had no idea how he was. However how he was right now, being pretty chill and just joking was nice. A fresh breath opposed to what she was used to. "Oh sweetie, holding hands won't cut it," she said with a small chuckle as she looked back at him. "It's going to look real - so if you are not all over me it won't work," she said calmly. She didn't mind fooling around if it meant getting Alex to be humiliated. She smiled a bit leaning closer to him. "Unless you got a problem with PDA?" she said in a low hum before moving to her feet. The ground beneath them had gone quiet and she took a deep breath. "Welp, see ya later guapo," she said with a smile before waving a bit, running down the stairs in a calm tempo. She didn't really care to help him find his way out of the girls' wing without getting noticed.

A couple of days passed before Alex and Winona were walking down the hall, Alex having his arm around her shoulders. She didn't really look pleased until she spotted Manu. Just as she passed him, she stopped, moving out of Alex' arms and taking Manu's arm and placing it around her waist. It was as if everyone around them stopped dead in their tracks to watch what happened.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hi I’m Manu   Hi I’m Manu - Page 2 EmptyTirs Okt 01, 2019 2:19 am

He felt his throat dry as she laid out the battle plans - "Battle plans" was his way of describing it in the hopes that he wouldnt end up somewhere where his heart would end up in splinters. Though he didnt mind charades, it seemed like a risky one. But how could he say no at her offer? Not having to have his face dumped into a smelly toilet or for once being allowed to eat in peace. He shook his head at her question, "We'll take them by storm," he said with a small smile as he noticed the silence. When she said her farewell, he sat for a bit before he realized, "Hey! How do I..... shit.." he yelled after her as he looked around, sighing deeply as he leaned his head back against the wall. He wasnt sure what he was really getting into.

He had actually expected that he would have gotten stabbed or worse as soon as the jocks laid eyes on him, but they were relatively calm when they met him. The bully sessions were the same, but Alex wasnt a part of them anymore, which Manu was only thankful for. He was walking down the same hall as he saw Winona and Alex about to pass by. When she moved away from Alex to grab his arm, Manu smiled brightly as he made a firm grasp on her waist before pulling her a little closer. He turned his eyes to Alex with a rather convincing pokerface as he send him a casual smile - He had practiced it a lot at home in front of his mirror and his grandma. He turned his eyes to Winona, leaning in to kiss her cheek as a greeting. He didnt even look at Alex as he lifted his hand and signaled some sort of goodbye as he moved with her. "Hola nena," he said in a warm tone, knowing he had to give it his all for it to work. "Ready for our lunchdate?" he asked, looking at her with rather gentle eyes.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hi I’m Manu   Hi I’m Manu - Page 2 EmptyTirs Okt 01, 2019 5:17 am

Winona smiled at him rather genuinely, feeling his lips against her cheek made her feel a little giddy. "Of course I'm ready, haven't stopped thinking about you," she said when she felt Alex put a hand on her shoulder. She stopped, turning her face around to look at him. "Can I help you?" she asked in a cold voice. "What the hell are you doing with the dweeb, Evron?" Alex demanded to know. A couple of students had stopped, some even taken out their phones to record what was going to happen. Winona shifted her weight from one leg to another as she looked at him. "For your information, he's my new boyfriend, seeing as you clearly can't satisfy me with your 2 inch dick," she said in a sharp tone, poking her chin out at him in a threatening manner. She looked to Manu, smiling so softly that it looked real. "Manu here made me cum three times in a row last night; with his tongue alone - So back the fuck off micro penis," she said in an angry tone, giving Alex a shove before leaning closer to Manu. "Did - uhm - didn't his braces get caught in your - uh - pubes," Alex stumbled over his words to get a diss out. Winona chuckled shaking her head. "We both know I like to keep it well groomed, but if you don't believe me, then ask Manu," she said looking at her pretend boyfriend with a dreamy look in her eyes. She was convincing in her speech. Everyone around her seemed to eat up what she was saying, taking it in as the truth. Winona chuckled a bit before pulling herself closer to Manu. "Now excuse me, we're kinda late for our lunch date," she said in a demeaning tone before she started walking with Manu, keeping him close to her as they walked in to the cafeteria.

It didn't take long for that video to spread, Winona calling Alex a micro penis was apparently the funniest thing alive. As they sat down to eat, she moved close to him. "I think it's going pretty well already," she said under her breath, smiling as she spoke. She couldn't help but feel a little liberated by it all. "However maybe you should be more mindful in P.E. - I think most of the guys and girls will want to have a peek at what you are packing," she said with a shrug. It was just the truth. If Winona had just handed out a verbal smackdown about Alex having a small dick, then all eyes would naturally be on Manu. "Lunch dates are great and all, but I feel like we should take it to the next level," she said thoughtfully.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hi I’m Manu   Hi I’m Manu - Page 2 EmptyTirs Okt 01, 2019 3:02 pm

He was all resdy to go on their lunchdate, when it seemed that Alex the jock had other plans. Manu turned with Winona, looking up at the tall jock, though he wasnt that fearful of him, not after the suckerpunch that he had given him. A mocking smile was over his lips as he watched the jock. What he hadnt expected was the way they spoke of sexual encounters for everyone to hear, but it wasnt like he hadnt heard similar if not worse things back in the states. The good thing about England was the sex-ed which was rarely taught, at least in his city. He got back on track as Winona turned her attention to him, and he looked at her with a soft smile, running his hand along her arm before he exhaled in that way people only did when they were completely lovestruck. He looked back at Alex, frowning a little. “You lost something good to a dweeb like me. Give it up, dude, because I wont let this one slip out of my hands,” he said, pulling Winona closer as he kissed her temple gently. When Winona had gotten the last word, Manu knew Alex was crushed. He sent him a nod before he went to walk off with his fake-girlfriend, but a part of him did feel bad for the dude.

He chuckled at her words as he took a bite off his apple, looking around to see people who had been in that hallway whisper about them to those who hadnt, but it seemed that people were more foxtated on rewatching the video than watch the new couple eat their lunch. He nodded as an agreement before he took another bite of his apple. He inhaled the apple by surprise as she spoke about people peeping at him, making him cough a little till the piece was out of his throat again, which thankfully happened fast. He took a sip from his waterbottle, exhaling deeply as he thought about it. “Well, that is nice to know,” he said in a strained voice as he was still recovering from almost choking. He wasnt really sure how to feel about it, but there wasnt much to be done about it now.
He thoughtful words made him pinch his lips shortly as he was trying to follow her train of thought. “Like an actual date or?” He asked as he looked at his apple, wondering if he should wait with finishing till she had explained or risk choking again if it was going to surprise him - Which he had a feeling she would. He wasnt a master in this tricking people to believe they were a thing, so he wasnt sure on what to do other than act like he was completely infatuated with her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hi I’m Manu   Hi I’m Manu - Page 2 EmptyTirs Okt 01, 2019 5:43 pm

Winona couldn't hold back a faint smile, however it wasn't as genuine as it had been on the roof. She often felt the need to just put a lid on her emotion. She rubbed his back a bit as he coughed, her hand gentle to the touch, almost longing. "You alright, babe?" she asked, looking in to his eyes, her green shifting a bit between his dark. "A date would be nice, but I was thinking a bit more graphic," she said with a devious smile on her lips. She looked at him, moving up from her seat, pushing his tray away as she moved to sit on his lap. Her dress was driving up her thighs as she bit her lip looking at him. "Please just play along, I don't mind if you get in to it," she whispered sensually against his lips, making a small grind against his groin before she leaned forward kissing him. Her heart stopped for a moment as she felt something different for once, but she pushed that feeling away as she leaned against him and made her lips move against his. Her arms wrapped around his neck as she pressed herself closer.

"Evans! Rodriguez!" a teacher yelled across the eating hall. Winona separated their lips, a faint moan leaving her lips. "May I remind you of PDA?" the teacher asked in a harsh tone. "I'm sorry miss Williams, I got carried away," she said, but she didn't take her eyes off of Manu. She kissed him again before moving off of him. Licking her lips she looked up, looking like she had just realized that there were other people there. "I got dance for my last period - will you pick me up after class?" she asked, sounding almost dreamy before the bell rang. She leaned down, placing a sweet kiss on his cheek before hurrying off to class.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hi I’m Manu   Hi I’m Manu - Page 2 EmptyTirs Okt 01, 2019 6:24 pm

“Yeah, I’m fine,” he assured her with his voice less strained than before. When she had that devious smile on her lip at the mention of something graphic, Manu felt his cheeks warm up, being ever thankful for the coverage of his toned skin, making the blushing seem so subtle. He felt frozen in place as she got up, but he wasnt sure if it was cowardice or simply because his body was anticipating the contact. He could feel the slide of her dress, gulping as his hands found their way to her hips. Should he have moved away even if it would blow the cover? Probably, he thought before he felt her whisper against her lips, the subtle grind sending small jolts of electricity from his core to his brain, making him feel like he had been zapped but in a desirable way. His hands on her hips moved, one on her lower back to press her closer, while the other placed flat on the table as he leaned against her.
The yell pulled him back to reality as he opened his eyes just as Winona seperated her lips, his cheeks burning from the heat he felt inside. He hadnt heard a mosn like that before. His lip was quivering a little with surprise as his eyes didnt move from hers, his breath feeling as shaky as his lip. “Oh my god,” he whispered before she leaned in to kiss him again. He knew this was a bad idea, but he couldnt stop himself. He nodded at her request, panting a little as he tried to recollect his thoughts. “Yeah, yeah, I’ll be there,” he said a little breathless as he felt her kiss to then watch her run off.
He placed his hands against his cheeks, mumbling a few oh shit’s to himself before he got up to go to the bathroom, readjusting his pants when no one would notice. He eventually calmed down during classes, realizing that it most definitely wssnt a good idea to display their fake love in such an aggressive way. Manu had barely kissed girls before England, was he supposed to act like it was something as natural as breathing to him? He waited for her, leaning against the wall in front of the door he knew she would be behind. He was trying not to think of her, bouncing around, sweating. He sighed.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hi I’m Manu   Hi I’m Manu - Page 2 EmptyTirs Okt 01, 2019 6:52 pm

Winona chuckled a bit before running off. The class was a tough one, but she got through it, thankful that it was just a simple routine they had done before. "Great job today class, now remember to lock those hip movements," the teacher yelled before the bell rang. Winona stretched, reaching for a towel to dry the sweat off of her forehead. She grabbed her bag before heading out to the hallway a few of the girls in her class sending Manu longing looks before skipping off. "Hey babe," Winona said, her breathing still a bit fast from her pulse being high from her class. Her hair was a little messy, her skin glowing a bit from the faint layer of sweat that was on her cheeks. "I was thinking about heading back to the dorms, grabbing a shower - After that you can just leave if you think you've had enough for today," she said with a smile. She started walking, calm pace as she seemed caught a bit up in her mind. It was showing, especially as she started biting her index finger. When had she picked up that habit? She couldn't really remember, she just did it. They reached her dorm and she stood for a while, caught in her thoughts before she seemed to wake up. She looked at him, sending him a smile. "You did great today," she said in an almost sweet voice. "I know I wasn't that easy on you today, and I hope it wasn't too much for you," she said in an almost concerned voice.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hi I’m Manu   Hi I’m Manu - Page 2 EmptyTirs Okt 01, 2019 8:33 pm

He felt the looks but his eyes were planted on her. He couldnt shake the feeling that ran over him earlier, but frankly it just made him feel a little weird more than something else. “Mamacita,” he greeted her, placing an arm around her, not minding much that she was a little sweaty. He leaned in to place a cute soft kiss again her lip before he listened to her suggestion. He nodded a few times like he was going to think about it, before he walked with her. He noticed her biting her indexfinger, grabbing her hand gently before he entangled their fingers. They got to the dorms and he still didnt know where her room even was, so he just followed her, having this soft smile on his lips as he just seemed quite content despite the thing that had riled him up in the middle of their lunchdate.
He chuckled at her words, waving a hand at her as she seemed rather concerned about him. “It’s fine, I actually had a pretty good time being your fake boyfriend,” he chuckled as he then stood for a bit with his sweet smile lingering on his lips. He sighed as his eyes quickly grazed her lips before he looked away for abit, to then look at his wristwatch. “So are you going to shower and prepare for our date?” He asked as he looked back at her with a charming smile.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hi I’m Manu   Hi I’m Manu - Page 2 EmptyTirs Okt 01, 2019 8:52 pm

He made it easier, but her mind was still racing. As he asked about their date she looked a bit perplexed. "Our date?" she asked surprised that he actually wanted to spend his free time on her. Of course he was gaining a bit of traction, but he couldn't possibly just want to hang out, could he? "Uhm, sure - What do you have in mind?" she asked, a smile spreading on her lips. She opened her door, gesturing for him to come with her inside. She tossed her towel in one of her laundry bins. Her room was not the typical girly girl room, it actually looked more like no one lived there. There wasn't even a picture of any friends or family. "It'll just be a few minutes," she promised before excusing herself to go to the bathroom. She turned on the shower, letting it run for at bit until it turned warm and taking off her clothes she stepped under. Winona finished up her shower, stepping out as she removed the left over make up on her face. Wrapping a towel around her body and one around her hair, then she came out in to the room where Manu was if he hadn't just up and left. She walked over to her wardrobe, looking through her clothes, sighing a bit to herself. "What do you want me to wear?" she asked pulling out a few dresses. She didn't really know what he had planned. She stopped for a second, frowning as she shook her head. "Is this stupid?" she asked suddenly as she started biting her index finger once more.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hi I’m Manu   Hi I’m Manu - Page 2 EmptyTirs Okt 01, 2019 10:07 pm

"Yeah, our date," he said with a raised eyebrow, not that much able to hide his excitement. He sent her a look with his eyes narrowed as she seemed to want to know what he was planning, "It'll be a surprise," he told her with a bright smile. He had planned out something small, and a part of him felt a little nervous that she wouldnt like it. He followed her inside, looking around with a small confused frown at how it looked, yet he didnt actually live at the academy himself, so he wouldnt know how rooms should or shouldnt look like. He nodded as he sat down at her desk, folding his hands on the table as he let her do her business.
He was just sitting in his own thoughts, looking out the window as she came back into the room. He turned his head to her, only to widen his eyes at her lack of clothes before he moved his eyes back to the window while clearing his throat, trying not to let his subtle red cheeks show. He swore, he had to figure out how to deal with his blushing, because eventually she would notice and realize how much of a dweeb he actually was. He glanced back at her browsing through her wardrobe, smiling faintly at her question. He thought about it for a bit, still not wanting to blow the surprise. When she asked if it was stupid, he wasnt sure what she meant. "What's stupid?" he asked her as he noticed how she was biting her finger again. He went over to her, grabbing her hand as he looked at her. "Wear something that isnt too cold. We'll be outside for some time, before we'll go inside," he said, holding her hand between his as he looked at her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hi I’m Manu   Hi I’m Manu - Page 2 EmptyTirs Okt 01, 2019 10:20 pm

She didn't know why, but she was already starting to see Manu as a friend. Sure, a friend she pretended to be her boyfriend, but it was nice. It felt real, but was it really? If they took away the gain they both got from this, would they ever have even spoken? His question made her frown as she shook her head. "I don't know, I just don't know what I'm doing," she chuckled, but as she started biting her finger he was quick to come and grab it. She was a bit overwhelmed. No-one had ever stopped her doing this before and it made her look at him like she didn't know what to say. She wanted to change the subject a bit, sighing as she looked down at their hands. She nodded at his words, thinking about her options. "You keep blushing," she said a little out of the blue, but it was something she wanted to address. "You have been with a girl, right? - Or guy, hey I'm not judging," she chuckled, looking at him with curious eyes. She smiled a little looking down at their hands. Why did he do these small gestures that made her feel something? She didn't know what it was she felt, but it was something akin to a raging hurricane. "If you just look at me for a while, you'll get used to it, you won't have to wonder what I look like," she determined, grabbing the edge of the towel as she took it off. She placed the towel on her bed, looking at him. The towel around her hair had loosened a bit, a few blonde strands trying to escape their drying prison. "We need to trust each other in this, and I don't want to mess up," she said as she looked at him. Was he going to look away? She felt a knot forming in her stomach at that thought, but she tried not thinking about it.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hi I’m Manu   Hi I’m Manu - Page 2 EmptyTirs Okt 01, 2019 10:40 pm

He felt exposed as she let him know she had noticed his blushing. Her question made him feel a little flustered as he was stammering for his words. “Ummm... yeah, I have, a long time ago though, once or twice,” he said truthfully, shifting between her eyes. Sure he had been with his girlfriend back in America, but it had mostly been weird and awkward at first, as neither of them had felt quite ready. He noticed he was still holding her hand between his warm ones, swallowing as he for some reason didnt feel like letting go yet. It felt quite nice, innocent in a way, right? It didnt mean he harboured feelings, or something like that - Thats what he told himself.
He looked a bit surprised at the notion that she was going to show him what she looked like, sparing his imagination from it’s wondering. He held his breath as she took off her towel, closing his eyes for a moment as he prepared himself. He exhaled as he felt ready to look, opening his eyes to gasp silently at the sight. He had seen other girls naked, but it hadnt been a regular occurence. He looked carefully around her body, not sure how to really feel as he listened to her talk. He lifted his eyes to meet hers as he felt his breath tremble and halter a little. God she was beautiful, he couldnt deny it. “I do trust you,” he argued, narrowing his eyes a little as he looked at her. Hadnt she felt it?
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hi I’m Manu   Hi I’m Manu - Page 2 EmptyTirs Okt 01, 2019 11:07 pm

Winona wasn't shy about her body, she worked hard in dance class and in-between classes to keep up her physique. When he closed his eyes she couldn't help but smile a bit, looking down as he finally opened his eyes. He still held her hand and she held her breath as she guided his hand to her waist. "Are you sure you trust me?" she asked, feeling a few goosebumps appear where he touched her. She stepped closer to him, looking in to his eyes. "I mean I am the school bitch, right?" she chuckled, her green shifting between his dark as she spoke. Winona was not known as someone who was good at picking partners, and when she finally did choose someone, they lasted no longer than a few months. Maybe it was because she never found what she was looking for, but standing in front of this fairy she wanted to believe that there was something out there waiting for her. "Come on, I know what you are thinking, just touch wherever you want to," she chuckled, but she felt her heart beat faster. It was like thinking of his touch was enough to make her shiver, but she didn't show it. She needed to keep her cool. She couldn't show herself wavering now.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hi I’m Manu   Hi I’m Manu - Page 2 EmptyOns Okt 02, 2019 3:16 am

When she moved his hand to her waist, he gasped at how soft she felt, feeling his throat dry out in an instant as the warmth from his cheeks made him feel a little hot all over. "Yes, I'm sure," he told her despite her calling herself the scool bitch. He didnt really see her that way, he didnt see the bitch she claimed to be when he had seen her at the library, reading her books that she didnt want people to notice. What he knew was her face in all it's neutrality when she would be sitting a few tables down from him, allowing him to steal a few glances and only dream of what could happen. But now when he was here, so close and so far, it just felt so wrong. He just couldnt pinpoint what it was that felt wrong, because surely his body was telling him it was more than right.
He swallowed at her words, looking at his hand touching the skin on her waist so carefully, yet so tender to the touch. He lifted his black eyes to her, feeling like time was moving so slow in the moment, blinking a little before he exhaled deeply. "Winona," he said in a raspy low tone as he wet his lips, looking down at his hand on her soft skin before looking back up at her, "I cant. And it's not because of you, not at all. I mean, you're beautiful. But we're... not actually feeling... ummm.. These things that we pretend to feel, are we? Are you?" he asked as he removed his hand, clenching his jaw as he looked up at her, shifting between her eyes as he wasnt sure what they were doing now. He just couldnt follow his instinct on this one. It just didnt feel like a right moment for him, solely for the fact that he didnt like the notion of them using each other for different gains. He straightened his back a little, deciding that it was better to stay on track, "You should be preparing for our date," he said a little abashed, but he was trying not to make it awkward.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hi I’m Manu   Hi I’m Manu - Page 2 EmptyOns Okt 02, 2019 9:00 am

The way he said her name made her know that he wasn't going to do anything, and for some reason she was a little relieved. She spoke and she rolled her eyes at his words. "You're a great guy, Manu, but I don't really fall in love with someone," she said moving away from him to grab some underwear, slipping it on relatively easy. She couldn't lose sight of what they were doing, she was just curious. Curious to see if he felt something, because she had felt something in the cafeteria, however as always she pushed it away. "I don't do real relationships anyways, Alex was just someone who wanted to hook up and I'm fine with that," she said in a relaxed tone. She didn't know why, but she smiled a bit. "So I guess you aren't that different, I used Alex until I decided he was boring, and in a few weeks you'll be boring as well," she said, simply stating facts as she got dressed in a long-sleeved dress, jumping in some leggings as well just to keep warm. Was it mean to say all of these things out loud when she knew what she actually wanted was for someone to look at her. Not look at her body and face, but look into her soul and see that void that had been left there so long ago now. "I'm just gonna pop on some mascara," she said, a faint smile on her lips but it was fake. She felt her whole existence was fake so was it really so weird that she couldn't grasp anything real? When she came back she looked at him. "I'm date ready," she confirmed, grabbing his arm as she opened the door for them to walk out. He would have to lead the way.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hi I’m Manu   Hi I’m Manu - Page 2 EmptyOns Okt 02, 2019 1:47 pm

He wasnt sure if her words were a relief or a thorn in his heart. But he had felt quite confused after the kiss, needing to hear where they stood. And now he knew, because she so conviniently yet so coldly cut it out for him to understand. He would just have to swallow the feelings he wasnt sure he had or hadnt, because she assured him it wouldnt work. He scratched his neck a little, feeling a little at a loss of words, despite thinking this was for the best, “Probably,” he said as he scratched the side of his neck, looking away as she got dressed.
The fake smile made him frown as she left, wondering if he should have just kept his mouth shut and been the cool guy she wanted him to be. He nodded as she said she was ready, leading the way as they got outside. He was thankful that the place wasnt too far away, so they could just walk there. The walk was a little long but not too long, in his opinion, “Why would you pick someone who’s just interested in hooking with you?” He asked a little carefully as he turned his eyes to look at her. He was geniunely interested as the relationships he had had was based on what he thought was love, or something else that made him feel giddy and soft.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hi I’m Manu   Hi I’m Manu - Page 2 EmptyOns Okt 02, 2019 9:38 pm

She followed him, not minding if they had to walk for long. She just felt like getting out from her dorm room, and not for a party, would do her good. As they walked he decided to ask her a rather personal question, but she didn't really mind. "I guess I got daddy issues," she said in a rather collected voice. But she had had some time to reflect over the things she did. She was bright, nothing short of smart, and she understood why she did what she did. "I don't know, my family isn't really known to be very lucky with love - well my grandfather is probably the one to get real love, but hell he had to wait extremely many millennia for that," she chuckled, as she thought about it. She knew she wasn't made out of love or anything of that sort. No, she was born because her father wanted to have more of his kind. How romantic. And of course her mother had gone along with it, but it didn't really seem like she wanted to be a mother. Why else was she just dumped off at her uncle's custody? Of course she knew they had their job, but not even popping by to see her every once in a while, that had left a toll on her heart. "I learned from a young age that you couldn't expect anything from anyone, and even if you wished for something, it would never come true," she said calmly, smiling at him as they walked. She wrapped her arm around his arm, as the streetlights turned on. It turned dark earlier and earlier these days. A clear sign that the winter time was fast approaching. "So if I pick someone that I know will never fall in love with me, then I am safe, right - I won't have to worry about a heart being broken if I don't feel anything for the one I'm with," she said thoughtfully. She took at deep breath, breathing out, her warm breath mixed with the cold air. "Do you have family here in England, seeing as you go to the academy and all?" she asked, wanting to know how a latino from America had ended up in Gaia.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hi I’m Manu   Hi I’m Manu - Page 2 EmptyTors Okt 03, 2019 3:04 am

Her reply made him raise his eyebrows, a little surprised at how she seemed so collected about her answer compared to how it was not usually something to be fine with. He nodded as he listened to her explain about her family. It was quite a sad story, or at least he thought it was, though it seemed like she thought her family’s bad luck was some sort of heriditary curse. He looked down, frowning a little at her words as he just seemed to listen. He felt that it was unfair that she was feeling this way, looking back at her to see a smile on her lips, not really understanding why she would smile at sad words. When she spoke of her choice in love, he felt a little hurt as he wasnt sure why she had picked him - But it was probably because he felt more conflicted than ever.
“Sorta. My mother lives here. Never knew my father, and my mother just left me at my abuela’s house in America to seemingly never look back. Well she waited 16 years to realize I still exsisted and that she finally wanted to play mother,” he said in a indifferent tone as he looked at her with a faint smile. His smile quickly faded as he swallowed hard, realizing it may have annoyed him more than he wanted to. He looked ahead again, frowning ever so slightly before he shook his head, “But my abuela has been there for me all my life. She even left her life behind in America to come here, make sure that my mother is doing her best,” he said, his faint smile creeping back as he looked down, the thought of what his grandmother had done for him made the smile more genuine. He knew that he had only become the good kid that he was because his grandmother had taken him in when no one else seemed to want to - And her loving nature had formed the blocks that were to be him. It was partly why he couldnt just have touched Winona, even if he wanted to, because he wasnt raised to be that kind of person.
He smiled brightly as they arrived, grabbing her hand to entangle their fingers as he looked at the place. It was an arcade which was filled with people their age or older, but it wasnt just people from the academy. “Alright, so you’re free to call me a dork all you want,” he assured her with a confident smile over his lips as he looked at her, “But I’m going to give you the night of your life,” he said, looking a little around as he couldnt help but chuckle a little at his own words. He wasnt sure if he was lying or not, only the evening would tell. He tilted his head at her, “Hungry?” He asked. It was always a good start to get something to eat.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hi I’m Manu   Hi I’m Manu - Page 2 EmptyTors Okt 03, 2019 1:22 pm

"Hey, at least your mother want to play mom," she said, chuckling a bit. She wasn't trying to make light of his situation, but he at least sounded like he had grown up to be quite decent. Unlike her. She didn't really know why, maybe it was because she never really could fit in, no matter how hard she tried. Even being popular it didn't mean she had real friends. What made her happy was that he seemed to have family that looked after him. It was a big deal moving such a large distance, and she wondered if that had meant leaving behind something important. "Your abuela sounds awesome," she said with a genuine smile. Winona felt like she wanted to meet her, but that would be overstepping a boundary she had set for herself. As they arrived, her eyes lit up, but she was trying to subdue her excitement. A small giggle left her lips as he said it was going to be the night of her life, and in some way she hoped it would be. She felt lost, like she was at a crossroads and she needed to choose her path. "Starving," she said, placing her free hand on her stomach. She didn't care if it was just some arcade fries, she was willing to eat anything at this point. She followed him to the food area, standing in line she felt his hand in hers, biting her lip she leaned closer to him. What was she doing? Was she actually enjoying just standing close to him?
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hi I’m Manu   Hi I’m Manu - Page 2 Empty

Hi I’m Manu
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 3Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Familiarity - Manu

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum