Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Hi I’m Manu

Go down 
Gå til side : 1, 2, 3  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Hi I’m Manu Empty
IndlægEmne: Hi I’m Manu   Hi I’m Manu EmptyLør Sep 28, 2019 2:42 pm

@Winona <3

Study time at the library. What a great time to be isolated from teachers and any form of protection from bullies. Not that Manu thought he would be a target today, but he could be wrong, he had been before. His eyes were on his book as he carefully read the on-coming day’s homework. It was better to be ahead. His eyes moved up from the thin pages to scout his surroundings. The jocks havent come yet. They were probably busy running the fields. His eyes moved further around. Stopped at a particular girl. She looked very pretty. Too pretty to be interested in talking to him, he knew that.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

Hi I’m Manu Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Hi I’m Manu   Hi I’m Manu EmptyLør Sep 28, 2019 2:52 pm

Winona was wasting time here, but then again time had no real meaning to her, however her father and mother had her under what she would describe as a gag. She was not allowed to use her time powers, and they would know if she did it. So she tried staying out of trouble. Okay, maybe that was a lie, but she was studying right now at least. Her make up was a bit smudged, having basically just woken up to go to the library. Yawning she laid herself over the table before one of the librarians walked by. Miss Evron, don't you think a bed would be more suitable for your nap?" the lady asked her. Winona eyed the lady, shrugging as she couldn't really say she cared. "I was just meditating on this chapter," she replied in a snarky tone, before she felt eyes on her. Her eyes moved over to the guy sitting a few tables down, raising an eyebrow. She had seen him around, or more literally being tossed around by the jocks.
Gæst
Gæst

Hi I’m Manu Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Hi I’m Manu   Hi I’m Manu EmptyLør Sep 28, 2019 4:49 pm

Overhearing a conversation could always end in two ways - Either it was noticed or it wasnt. He smiled a little at her snarky comment, he couldnt really help but chuckle as he found it funny. When she looked at him, his expression froze and he quickly moved his eyes down to his book again. He knew who she was, every person knew about the drama that went on between Winona Evron and Lana McClain. He could only thank the gods that the jocks hadnt seen him look at her. “Shit,” he mumbled through gritted teeth that exposed his braces, lifting his book as a cover as he sunk down in his chair.
Gæst
Gæst

Hi I’m Manu Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Hi I’m Manu   Hi I’m Manu EmptyLør Sep 28, 2019 5:09 pm

Winona knew her status, and it was one of the things that made her have power. She noticed how he froze, rolling her eyes as she then looked over her shoulder as the librarian left her alone. She started biting her lip as soon the sound of a group of athletes coming in. Most of them seemed to spread out, but a select few came over, one of them sitting down in front of Winona. "Hi Evron," the tall and rather muscular jock said. "What do you want Alex?" she asked in an clearly irritated voice. "C'mon you can't still be mad at me," he protested, placing a finger under her chin. It just made Winona scoff, turning her head away as she continued reading. "What do you want me to do?" he asked. "Get on your hands and knees and beg for it," she said in a cold voice, not even looking at him. Meanwhile, one of the other jocks noticed the light fairy not far away, smiling as he came closer, grabbing him by the back of his collar, lifting him up. "Look what we have here, a scrawny little kid," the guy bellowed and laughed. Winona looked over to them, frowning a bit. "I'm surprised you have that in your vocabulary, put him down already," she just said in a cold tone but the guy wasn't having it, gritting his teeth as he didn't like to be told what to do.
Gæst
Gæst

Hi I’m Manu Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Hi I’m Manu   Hi I’m Manu EmptyLør Sep 28, 2019 6:09 pm

As the jocks entered, it was like bad shit just was bound to happen. He knew Alex and his friends all too well sadly. He sunk down as far as he could on the chair, lifting his book enough to cover his face. He lifted his eyes carefully, looking at Winona and Alex as they spoke, frowning a little as his brave side wanted to intervene - Wanted to catch her eye by going head to head to head with the strong tall jock. He poked his head out for long and he knew it was too late as a guy approached him, making Manu rise from his seat only to get lifted by his collar. His air supply was cut quite fast by the grip, making him kick his leg a little in a slight panic as small gasps left his mouth. Manu wasnt known to be one of the strong guys, in fact he wasnt even a fighter. His leg jerked right into the side of the jock, luckily hitting the kidney to have the guy release his grip. Manu fell to his knees with a groan as he drew in a few deep breaths. “So the little fairy knows how to fight,” another jock said as he walked over, clapping his friends shoulder before suddenly faking a slip, just to kick the light fairy in the stomach. Manu let out a pained gasp as he wrapped his arms around his stomach, the jock lifting his hands with a chuckle, “Sorry man. Slippery floor,” he said which seemed to make many of the popular kids laugh. He turned his eyes to Winona, “Since when did you give a shit about some indian kid? He’s probably here with his 13 cousins to steal our jobs or sell drugs,” he asked with a raised eyebrow. “I’m actually from L.A,” Manu groaned in pain, the jock turning his attention back to Manu, ready to kick him again for talking back.
Gæst
Gæst

Hi I’m Manu Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Hi I’m Manu   Hi I’m Manu EmptyLør Sep 28, 2019 6:19 pm

Winona groaned as the guys seemed to find enjoyment from torturing a guy way smaller than them. "Fucking testosterone," she mumbled as she got up from her seat, grabbing her jacket and book as she went over to the guy who wanted to kick him again. She gave him a warning glare, giving him a push. "How about you go fuck one of your sluts, huh?" she said in a cold voice, then looking to Alex, raising her eyebrows. "Or maybe you could just go fuck each other," she said before grabbing Manu, pulling him with her as she headed out of the library. "I swear to god, don't look back at them," she mumbled under her breath to him, dragging him outside and down one of the hallways before she let go. She wanted to check if some of them came running after them.
Gæst
Gæst

Hi I’m Manu Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Hi I’m Manu   Hi I’m Manu EmptyLør Sep 28, 2019 6:37 pm

“Come on, Evron, you cant actually be serious?” He asked as he looked down at Manu. “You’re dead meat, little indian!” He warned him as Winona was pulling Manu to his feet. Manu swallowed as he was quite surprised that one of the popular girls were this close to him. The guy’s comment made him frown as he really felt like correcting him, yet he wasnt sure how much he wanted to be a latino kid if it meant he’d have the shit kicked out of him for it. Her mumble made him keep his eyes forward as he groaned, gritting his teeth with every sound. When she let him go, he pressed his back against the wall, drawing in a sharp inhale as he felt his stomach. Nothing was broken, but it was definitely getting a bruise. None of the jocks had followed as someone had gotten a hold of a teacher whp was now scolding them. “They’ll just stick my head in the toilet some time later,” he said in a defeated tone, he wanted to thank her, but frankly he thought the beating was more bearable than toilet water in his lungs. “Hey, I’m Manu. The jocks use me as a training dummy for their anger management,” he said in a comdeic tone as he straightened his back, his eyes blinking with the pain from moving as he stuck out a hand, a small smile over his lips that didnt expose his braces. If she was going to introduce herself, he was well ahead, “Winona Evron. I already know,” he’d say, his smile growing a little before he grit his teeth in pain.
Gæst
Gæst

Hi I’m Manu Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Hi I’m Manu   Hi I’m Manu EmptyLør Sep 28, 2019 7:00 pm

"Manu, nice," she mumbled, ignoring what he had said about getting his head dunked later. Like hell. She needed to get back at Alex. She turned her green eyes to him, studying him for a bit, separating her lips but he said her name, rolling her eyes as she looked away. Of course he knew her, everyone knew her. Sometimes it was like she walked around with an arrow over her head, spelling out her name on a large sign. She looked at him as he gritted his teeth, grabbing his arm, feeling his pulse. "Pulse slightly heightened, pupils a bit dilated - you're in pain?" she asked, but her knowledge was only as far as knowing symptoms. "Come on, let's get you to the infirmary," she sighed, putting on her jacket, as she started walking. She looked back at him. "I'm not carrying you," she said calmly as she kept walking, a faint smile on her lips.
Gæst
Gæst

Hi I’m Manu Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Hi I’m Manu   Hi I’m Manu EmptyLør Sep 28, 2019 7:43 pm

He frowned a little confused at her eyeroll as he already said he knew who she was. Wasnt it quite obvious that he was one of the invisibles? Would she even had given him this attention, had he not had his insides kicked around like a ragdoll? When she grabbed his arm he subtly flinched, mostly because girls like her touching him was definitely not something he was used to - At least not here in England. Her words sparked an expression of confusion, making him feel like a medical examiner was touching him. “Yeah,” he just admitted, shrugging slightly, careful movements to not trigger any pain. The infirmary seemed like a good place to be for now. At least the jocks couldnt just drag him out for round two. He placed a hand on his stomach, clenching his jaw as it took quite some courage to push himself off the wall. Her words made him chuckle. “Good. For the sake of my masculinity, I’d prefer not to be carried by the popular girl,” he said with a brighter more geniune smile as he got up on his feet, staggering for a moment, before he could stand. He started walking with her, a little slow but at least he was walking. “So what were you reading in the library?” He asked rather curiously.
Gæst
Gæst

Hi I’m Manu Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Hi I’m Manu   Hi I’m Manu EmptyLør Sep 28, 2019 7:59 pm

Winona scoffed at his comment, but she was biting back a smile. "Oh yeah, girls can't be the hero," she just remarked as she opened the door for him, bowing lightly. "My lady," she said in a rather cordial voice before walking again by his side. His question made her frown before she shrugged. "Just something for literature, but we got lucky and we got to read A Midsummer Night's Dream," she said calmly. "So naturally I was reading that stupid play again," she mumbled, not really embarrassed, just more irritated that somebody had seen her actually study. Winona had great grades, but she kept that secret from most people around her. Opening the door to the infirmary she nodded for him to go in first. They got told to wait, so she sat down with a small sigh, looking around at the different information around the wall. "Why do you let them beat you around like that?" she asked, flipping through a small flyer about the flu.
Gæst
Gæst

Hi I’m Manu Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Hi I’m Manu   Hi I’m Manu EmptyLør Sep 28, 2019 8:40 pm

“Not if the guy wants to get a girlfriend before university,” he answered her remark with a sigh, not really knowing if it was really because a girl had been carrying him away from those jocks or he simply was undateable. When she called him my lady he gave her a short narrowed stare in the manner of seriously, before he sighed, yet he smiled as he shook his head. “I suppose I wont let my father offer you my hand,” he teased with a stuck-up snobby tone before flcking a hand around the long hair he obviously didnt have.
When she explained what she had been reading, he nodded a few times. “Shakespeare. It’s like every litterature teacher’s main weapon in ensuring boredom for the whole class,” he chuckled, trying not to think of her irritated tone at her answer. As they sat down in the infirmary, he threw his hands up at her question, shaking his head as he stared a little at the floor, “I dont exactly have a choice,” he answered as he looked at her with his lips slightly pinched. “I’m a skinny latino kid from the states with braces,” he said like he was just stating the obvious. “It was nothing like this back in L.A,” he said with a shrug.
Gæst
Gæst

Hi I’m Manu Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Hi I’m Manu   Hi I’m Manu EmptyLør Sep 28, 2019 8:51 pm

A small chuckle left her lips, nodding at his words. Only thing was, she actually didn't mind reading Shakespeare, it was just read too many times at this point. She frowned as he said he didn't have a choice, her nose wrinkling a bit as she thought about his words. "Well how was it back in L.A.? You were popular and got every girl you wanted?" she asked, wanting to know why he wasn't putting up a fight. It seemed more like he was just taking it, than actually fighting back. If there was anything she hated it was when people didn't fight for their rights. Breathing out she looked up as she saw one of the nurses come by. "Oi, my guy here is in a lot of pain," Winona complained, the nurse looking a bit shocked. "We could take him in if you are really in a hurry miss Evron," the nurse said. Winona nodded, getting to her feet and gesturing for Manu to come with her to the private examine room. "Doctor will be here shortly," the nurse promised before leaving them alone.
Gæst
Gæst

Hi I’m Manu Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Hi I’m Manu   Hi I’m Manu EmptyLør Sep 28, 2019 10:56 pm

He chuckled at her comment for a bit before he shook his head in response. “One for each arm,” he chuckled. “No, I had a girlfriend. L.A is much different, due to all the problems with... well, the shootings. You’d be surprised to realize how much jocks value their lives over the kick they’d get from bullying,” he said with a shrug. He knew it was quite a heavy topic to pull at, so he just kept it simple. Her complain made him look at her with surprise as he raised his eyebrow at her gesture, “Impatient,” he noted with a small snicker, he wasnt really bothered by it. He sat down on the table, nodding at the nurse before he felt around his stomach, clenching his jaws where it hurt the most, “Oof. It’s definitely going to leave a mark,” he said as the doctor came in. He was checked and it was quickly concluded that it wasnt a serious thing, but that it would turn purple where the shoe had hit him. When the doctor asked who kicked him, Manu shrugged. “It was an accident,” he said, it was clear that he lied but he wasnt going to tell. He glanced at Winona, wondering if she would tell for him.
Gæst
Gæst

Hi I’m Manu Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Hi I’m Manu   Hi I’m Manu EmptySøn Sep 29, 2019 3:14 pm

"So no long distance relationship?"[/color] she asked, frowning as he had spoken about shootings. She had seen the news, she wasn't blind, but it hadn't really happened in England. Sure, they had had their fair share of terror attacks, not to mention the unknown attacks that always loomed over the supernatural world. She sent him a condescending look as he called her impatient. So what, she had place to be and people to see. Winona just let the doctor and Manu speak, she decided not to intervene, mostly because it wasn't her battle. She wasn't some self-righteous idiot wanting to impose ideals on other's lives. Giving the doctor a fake smile she watched as he left. "God, he's gonna tell on me, I already know," she mumbled annoyed, but just looked at Manu briefly before shrugging, then turning to leave. She could use him, but perhaps laying out a line was better than just jumping straight in to it. "See ya around, guapo," she said, sending him a smile before leaving.
Gæst
Gæst

Hi I’m Manu Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Hi I’m Manu   Hi I’m Manu EmptySøn Sep 29, 2019 3:33 pm

“Yeah, she didnt want that,” he said with a shrug. He hadnt really been mad at his ex when she decided she wasnt going to sit and wait around for his return. He heard her mumble as the doctor left but he decided it wasnt his place to really ask. He was given some pain medicine, that would handle the pain. He looked a little surprised at her farewell, but when she was gone he smiled with a soft chuckle to follow. He had his concerns for what this would mean in the future, but for now he just wanted to be the guy who had talked to a pretty girl.
A couple of weeks passed and it wasnt exactly like he had gotten some newfound courage to go up and talk to her. It felt more as if he had just been lucky that she helped him when he needed it. Geez, maybe he really was nothing more than a damsel in distress. He was eating lunch with his friends when the jocks passed. “Hey lil’ fairy,” one greeted Manu. Manu looked up from his seat as he made a deep sigh. “It’s no wonder that you need a girl to come save you when you’re in trouble,” he said as he grabbed Manu’s juicebox, making Manu frown as he knew what was about to happen. Everyone started laughing as the guy poured it over his head.
Gæst
Gæst

Hi I’m Manu Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Hi I’m Manu   Hi I’m Manu EmptySøn Sep 29, 2019 3:50 pm

Alex swung his arm around Winona as they followed in to the room. She hadn't taken him back, but she was planning something she thought might serve him right. She groaned as she saw one of the jocks torment the latino again. Why wasn't he telling on them already? She went over, grabbed the jukebox and looked at the jock that had done it. A cruel smile came on her lips. "Open up," she said in an almost sweet voice. If and when he did, she would walk closer, placing her hand rather seductively on his arm. "A little wider," she almost purred before shoving the empty box into his mouth, pushing him back with a disgusted expression on her face. "Now go jerk off with your micro penis, aight," she growled, making the rest of the jocks laugh. It was clear that she could do whatever she wanted, mostly. That was until a teacher showed in the door. "Great," she mumbled. "Miss Evron," Haniel said in a disappointed voice. Winona put on a fake smile as he gestured for him to follow her.

Later that day Winona was walking down the hallway with one of her girl friends, groaning as she scratched her blonde hair. "He just gets on my nerves," she said before opting to biting the side of her index finger. "You got let off with a warning, that's great," the girl said. "But why do you keep helping that kid?" she asked curiously. "I don't know, he seems cute enough, and he hasn't gotten on my nerves yet," Winona said, shrugging as she couldn't really explain it.
Gæst
Gæst

Hi I’m Manu Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Hi I’m Manu   Hi I’m Manu EmptySøn Sep 29, 2019 4:19 pm

The juice was sticky and cold, making Manu gasp as he cowered between his shoulders, his teeth barren as he frowned. The guy dropped the empty box on his head, making it bounce onto the floor. When Winona picked it up, Manu was too busy wiping off the sugary wetness off hos face, but when he heard her voice, he froze for a moment. As kind as it seemed to be, he was starting to have some idea that it wasnt just kindness. The guy just followed her command without question, making everyone forget what had happened to Manu as the focus was diverted to the jock choking on the carton box. Manu watched jer as Haniel took her out of the room.

Last lesson was P.E, giving Manu a chance to wear some clean clothes, as all he had been able to do before was wash his hair in the sink on the bathroom. They were outside running in circles as they were preparing for the teacher to assign the teams. Oddly enough, Manu was running along with most of the athletes on the field, but it had just been that many didnt recognize him when it wasnt because someone was making fun of him. He ran to his backpack, grabbing his waterbottle as he took a long sip. He looked around for a bit.

The jock that had been bullying the fairy moved down the hallway as he saw Winona with her friend. “Evron!” He called with a slightly frown, pointing towards her. He quickly caught up to them, his face rather confused, “What was that earlier?” He asked as he eyed her. “Should Alex be concerned about some dumb indian kid or what?” He asked with a raised eyebrow.
Gæst
Gæst

Hi I’m Manu Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Hi I’m Manu   Hi I’m Manu EmptySøn Sep 29, 2019 4:43 pm

Winona groaned and rolled her eyes at the jock, choosing to ignore his first question. She kept walking until he asked about Alex, and it just made her pissed off. She turned on her heel, walking up to him, grabbing his collar. "The only thing Alex should be concerned about is keeping his dick in his pants and stop relying on me to get him out of trouble," she hissed, pushing the guy back. Winona didn't look it, but she was quite strong when she was filled with anger. She shook her head, clicking her tongue a bit as she walked away. "By the way, Ashley is screwing the pitcher," Winona said in a flat tone, knowing the jock had a thing for that girl. She kept walking until she reached the school grounds, pulling a packet of cigarettes out and placing one in between her lips. She looked out to the field, and that was where she spotted him. She hadn't really thought about using him. Maybe just to make Alex realize what he was missing out on. But now she felt almost a need to just go further than that. "Ey, guapo!" she yelled, walking closer, leaning against the fence looking at him. Shit she liked seeing guys sweat, and who could blame her? "You and me later - that cool?" she said, looking at her girl friend that came running after her. "Winona, Alex is livid, what are you doing?" she asked, making Winona groan. "I'm flirting, isn't that fucking obvious," she replied not really caring what other people were thinking.
Gæst
Gæst

Hi I’m Manu Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Hi I’m Manu   Hi I’m Manu EmptySøn Sep 29, 2019 4:59 pm

The jock ground his teeth at her words, shaking his head as he didnt exactly want to hear anyone talk about his friend like that, but it wasnt like he could tell Winona anything that wouldnt just end up pissing off Alex. Winona was off-limits on any kind of interaction, even talking to her like this could make Alex get the wrong idea. Her end-note made his jaw drop as he stopped following, grabbing the girl as he wanted to ask her what that was supposed to mean, allowing Winona to make her escape him his intereogation.

Manu turned his head as he heard her voice, stopping mid-run to turn back and run towards her as he signaled the teacher that he would be quick. He lifted his hand to wipe some sweat off his forehead as he was trying to catch his breath. He had to keep moving or his muscles would relax and running would be harder. Her question made him tilt his head with a confused expression, “Uhhhh.... uhhhh...” he voiced with a concerned tone, the friend that came running made him feel a little clueless till she spoke. He made a sigh as he looked down at the ground for a bit before looking up at Winona, “I think I’ll post-pone that death sentence,” he then said, refering to what he knew would happen if Alex were to find out. He didnt like the notion of being used anyway, and it seemed like she had a boyfriend or something in that sense - He wasnt going to mess with a jock’s girl. “You ummm... have fun with the ummm. Whatever...” he mumbled, trying not to sound a little hurt by it all, before he ran back out on the field, trying to catch up from where he had left off.
Gæst
Gæst

Hi I’m Manu Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Hi I’m Manu   Hi I’m Manu EmptySøn Sep 29, 2019 7:45 pm

Winona groaned as she looked at the girl, rolling her eyes in irritation. This was the reason why she didn't like having boyfriends to begin with. At first they were sweet, but eventually they would claim you like a piece of meat. Hearing Manu not taking her offer made her frown, moving along the fence as she looked at him, inhaling from her cigarette. "I wasn't saying I was going to blow you, or am I really that intolerable?" she asked him, shaking her head in confusion. "Fucking man up," she said, dumping her cigarette on the field, stomping it out before heading away. Alex stood there at the edge of the field, it was certain he had seen their conversation, but Winona just passed him by as if he was a pedestrian. He grabbed her arm, twisting it around as he pushed her up against one of the pillars. "What the fuck is your damage!?" Winona yelled in anger, pushing at him to let go. "You're my girl, Evron - You know that," he said in an angry tone before letting go of her. Winona gritted her teeth, stepping closer to him with a stare that could kill. "If you ever touch me like that again, I will castrate you with a rusty knife in your sleep, got it?" she hissed, giving him another shove before walking away. Fuck she was tired of Alex and his bullshit.
Gæst
Gæst

Hi I’m Manu Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Hi I’m Manu   Hi I’m Manu EmptySøn Sep 29, 2019 8:38 pm

He just shook his head at her question. It was like she had completely forgotten how the jocks treated him just as he was. Imagining it if he were to mess with some muscly jock that could squish him to pulp in a heartbeat, it didnt really seem worth the trouble just to get to hang out with some popular girl. He grit his teeth a little angry at her remark, staring a head for a bit as he considered turning back. But what was he supposed to do? He shook his head, returning to his laps. He caught up with the rest, running around, yet his focus had been pulled from him - Especially as the tall jock Alex seemed to grab Winona in a way that couldnt seem comfortable.
He stopped in the middle of the field, making a guy run into him from behind as a result of his lack of attention. He staggered forward, regaining his footing as he looked at Winona and Alex. He narrowed his eyes, remembering the fresh spoken words of hers. He just stopped thinking as he started running towards them, jumping over the fence with ease before he darted towards them. Winona may had been walking away but Alex wasnt. Manu clenched his fist hard as he used his speed to give him the upper hand. He struck Alex across the face, not knowing what sort of demon that had possessed him in that moment to make him think of such a dumb move. He clenched his jaw as he drew in a sharp inhale between the pants for air, holding his other hand over his knuckles as he could only hope to have knocked out the guy, or that post-poning of his death sentence may not have been true at all.
It didnt matter, he straightened his back before he ran after Winona, grabbing her hand with the one he hadnt hit Alex with before he started pulling her with him. "No questions. Just run!" he exclaimed, wondering if the teachers had seen.
Gæst
Gæst

Hi I’m Manu Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Hi I’m Manu   Hi I’m Manu EmptySøn Sep 29, 2019 8:49 pm

Alex stumbled back, holding his hand over his nose, a few droplets of blood crawling out from between his fingers. Winona stopped as she heard the sound of a nose being broken, turning around as Manu came running to her, grabbing her hand and started running. She let out a loud laugh as they ran, picking up the pace until they reached the girls dorms. Looking around, she ducked his head down for a bit, making sure no teacher would notice him, before pulling him with her. But she wasn't heading for her room, she was heading for the stairs at the end of the hallway. She led them up the stairs until they reached a locked door. "Just a second," she mumbled, holding her hand over the lock and it was as if it unlocked before she opened the door. Gesturing him to follow, she still held his hand until the air hit her face, letting go of his hand and putting her hair up on a low ponytail. "That was amazing," she chuckled, bending forward to laugh as her head were between her knees. It really was amazing for her. She felt a little liberated as she laughed. She stopped for a second, gesturing for him to keep his head down as she snuck over to the edge. From up here you could see the entire school, and she could see Alex running around a bit confused with a few of his friends. "Dickward, only serves him right," she chuckled, sitting down, placing her back against the edge of the roof.
Gæst
Gæst

Hi I’m Manu Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Hi I’m Manu   Hi I’m Manu EmptySøn Sep 29, 2019 9:19 pm

When she laughed, he couldnt help but laugh with her, sticking his head back to watch their backs as they proceeded to run towards the girl's dorms. When he was sure they werent chased, they had reached the dorms. She ducked his head down and he followed with a silent gasp as he tried not to laugh. He followed a bit surprised as they reached the staircase. He didnt remember the dorms having a second floor, but he was soon to find out where they were headed. He tried the door but as it was locked, he let out a sigh as he looked towards the stairs. If they were discovered here, they could end up in so much trouble, he was sure his grandmother would get a heartattack just by listening to the teachers explain. He frowned in surprise as she seemed to unlock the door with her hand, shrugging before he followed her. When they were outside he took in a deep breath, smiling in a broad bright smile at her words and the laugh that followed. "Yeah..." he agreed with her, just watching her laugh so heartily. He wondered if anyone else had made her laugh like that.
He kept his head down as he followed her to the edge, looking at the jocks that seemed to be scouting the area. Her words made him chuckle as he shortly after followed her, sliding his back against the wall as he exhaled deeply, still catching his breath. "I'm dead meat," he said with a smile as he shook his head. He looked at his knuckle that had gotten a little purple, but only slightly. He hadnt ever really hit a person before.
"Has he always been such a dick to you?" he asked rather curiously yet sounding a little worried as well. He could imagine that most of the jocks here werent the kind to treat girls well, but he felt that it might just be his own prejudice of them.
Gæst
Gæst

Hi I’m Manu Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Hi I’m Manu   Hi I’m Manu EmptySøn Sep 29, 2019 9:31 pm

"My parents are gonna kill me," she mumbled as she had unlocked the door. She was strictly told not to use her abilities, but sometimes she just couldn't help it. As they sat down she was heaving for air, still laughing a bit, placing a hand over her stomach as if it could help contain it. She bit her lip as she looked at his bruised hand, reaching out to grab it as she inspected it. "He had his moments of sweetness, but I've mostly been with him because people just kind of expected it of us," she shrugged, looking into his dark eyes shortly, before her eyes went back to his knuckles. Her eyes seemed conflicted. "Well, now my father will terminate me," she mumbled, placing a hand over his bruised knuckles. She closed her eyes, focusing as her lips separated. Her hand started to vibrate a bit and as she opened her eyes she removed her hand, revealing his hand healed. She chuckled a bit, inspecting it before letting it go. She instead turned her attention to the sky above, so blue even though summer was over. "Don't tell anybody about my abilities," she said, breathing out as she felt a little lightheaded. She sighed, shaking her head. She wasn't used to using her abilities, so the dizziness hit her, making her lean her head on his shoulder. She was trying to breathe calmly, inhaling through her nose, exhaling through her mouth. "If it got out, I'm sure my mother could delete me from the timeline," she chuckled.
Gæst
Gæst

Hi I’m Manu Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Hi I’m Manu   Hi I’m Manu EmptySøn Sep 29, 2019 9:56 pm

He didnt hear her mumble. He was just focused on listening to the end of the stairs, making sure no teacher was going to give them a unpleasant surprise. He looked at her as they sat there, her inspecting his hand while answering his question. He nodded as he lifted his eyes to meet with hers, just to follow down to his knuckles as she seemed to look away. He raised an eyebrow at her mumble as she placed her hand over his knuckles, and soon he felt the vibrations and soon the small sting was gone. He frowned rather confused as she moved her hand to show his now healthy hand. He lifted it to look at it after she had inspected it, his frown growing a little before he realized that it was pretty rad. He nodded at her words as he kept looking at his hand. Did someone else get the bruises or were his hand just healed like nothing had happened? He was pulled out of his mind as she leaned onto him, he blinked a few times as her head was so close to his. And now he felt like his heart was in his throat. "Delete you from the timeline?" he asked as it was a rather specific reaction if people found out.
He leaned back, as he swallowed, smiling a little before glancing at her. "I wont tell a soul," he promised her before looking up at the sky. It was rather pretty for a day in autumn. The yelling down in the yard made him chuckle as he kept looking at the sky. "I'll expect to hear search dogs in a bit," he chuckled on, watching the beautiful blue colour above.
Sponsoreret inhold

Hi I’m Manu Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Hi I’m Manu   Hi I’m Manu Empty

Hi I’m Manu
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 3Gå til side : 1, 2, 3  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Familiarity - Manu

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum