Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Devil's trap

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Michael

Michael

Antal indlæg : 652

Devil's trap Empty
IndlægEmne: Devil's trap   Devil's trap EmptyTors Sep 26, 2019 6:02 pm

He walked into the room where he’d kept her captive, putting a cross down on a table among other torture-like objects. He grabbed a bottle of holy water before walking over to her. She was still unconscious from the hit to her head that he’d given her. He probably could’ve been gentler, but in the end, there wasn’t any reason to. The feeling of hatred had been too strong. He despised her for what she’d done. Her wrists were bound by iron chains to metal posts on each side of her, standing in the middle of a painted devil’s trap. A trap that would ensure no demon could walk in or out until the sigil was broken. He took off the bottle cap and threw the holy water in her face, waiting for her to wake up at the burning sensation. When she did, he looked into her eyes with a cold expression. “Morning,” he said calmly, before looking around the dark and industrial cellar. “I hope you enjoy the view cus’ you’ll be stuck here for a while,” he said, returning his gaze to her with a mischievous smile. Then he turned around to grab a chair, put his feet up on a table and opened a journal containing information about her. He knew her name, and that she was a succubus, probably having done what she’d done to his friend to countless others. He looked briefly at her, hoping that she hadn’t had sex or souls in a while. The weaker she was, the easier this was for him. “Tell me Cecilia, are you associated with any demon gangs?” he asked, interested in knowing if she could be useful in any way.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

Devil's trap Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Devil's trap   Devil's trap EmptyLør Okt 05, 2019 3:41 pm

She just hanged there, unconscious, not really sure where in the world she was. She could hear someone shuffle around in the room, but she didn't really know anything about, who this was or what was going to happen. As she felt something splash in her face she woke up, not like any other time, but with a scream. She tried to struggle against the chains, but realised it was no use, since the chains was made of iron. She looked down and grit her teeth before looking up at the man before her. Her entire body was trembling as she looked up at man and somewhat snarled at him. Not a word came from her as he spoke to her. Her eyes flickering from side to side, following him as he walked over to read a journal. As he spoke her name, goosebumps appeared all over her entire body and she'd grit her teeth once again. There was no doubt about that she was scared, but at the same time, she started getting rather pissed, lucky for this man that she was stuck in the chains and the circle. She raised an eyebrow at him as he asked about a demon gang "Do I look like a fucking person that wanna... Waste my fucking time on bullshit like that?" she mumbled rather irritated. She knew this man had her exactly where he wanted her. The worst part about this was, Cecilia haven't had sex nor souls recently, which made her weaker than normal.
Michael

Michael

Antal indlæg : 652

Devil's trap Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Devil's trap   Devil's trap EmptyTors Okt 10, 2019 7:31 pm

He looked from the journal to her as she spoke. For a long time, he’d been searching for a way to shut down a demon gang in Southside, but it seemed that she had nothing to tell of that.  “That’s a shame,” he said and shrugged his shoulders. “And just for the record, I don’t consider you much of a person for what you did,” he added, thinking back on how she’d left his friend. He took some time to write in his journal as if he had all the time in the world, not bothering about the demon’s uncomfortable situation. When he was done, he put it down on the desk and looked towards Cecilia. “This can go many ways... but if you want a chance to get out of here, you need to confess and contrite to your sins,” he said with a deliberate expression, before he turned his gaze to the table with the different objects that could harm her. He got up from his seat and walked a few steps towards her. “Do you feel sorry for what you did to the angel?” he asked. Her answer would reveal if she’d done it to many angels before because if she hadn’t, she’d know who he was talking about.
Sponsoreret inhold

Devil's trap Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Devil's trap   Devil's trap Empty

Devil's trap
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» The Devils Son Walks into a Bar
» It might be a trap - Gene