Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Late night troubles - Lana

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Late night troubles - Lana Empty
IndlægEmne: Late night troubles - Lana   Late night troubles - Lana EmptyLør Sep 21, 2019 11:03 am

@Lana <333
_______

[Murphy: Come on McClain. Don't tell me you have lost your sparke.]
[Murphy: Meet me in the garden in ten minutes]

He walked outside in the big garden. Murphy looked up at the night sky with sparkling stars that tried to light up in the dark. He looked at his phone waiting for a reply. He had known Lana for some time, Murphy was the kid in school that had his own circle of friends. He was knew in town, moving with his father to Gaia from Hampstead in London. However, thanks to his father he manged to get Murphy on the second year, it was there he had met Lana.
"I was afraid you weren't going to show up," he turned around with a little smirk curling up on his lip.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Late night troubles - Lana   Late night troubles - Lana EmptyLør Sep 21, 2019 1:14 pm

She had seen his messages, this new kid who one day seemed to show up at a convenient time in her life. After still not having talked to Charles, she had grown tired of sitting around to draft messages that she wasnt going to send him either way. This Murphy guy could probably take her mind off stuff. She sent back a thumbs up before pulling into an attire she found suitable, a white t-shirt and some high-waisted pants which all complimented her petite figure. She went out to the garden and saw him as he turned around. She made a small shrug as she sighed, “Guess I was curious to see what the new kid is messaging me for” she tilted her head as she looked at him. He was fairly attractive, she had to admit that - And he didnt remind her of Charles so far.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Late night troubles - Lana   Late night troubles - Lana EmptyLør Sep 21, 2019 6:11 pm

He chuckled lightly at her comment, and rested his hands by placing them in his jeans pocket. Murphy had a calming nature, but there was so much more wilderness to explore in his eyes.
"Drawn to the mystery of the new kid in school I see," he took a few steps closer to him. "You are quite the mystery yourself, he narrowed his eyes a little. Murphy studied her face, looking into her piercing dark eyes. It was like a dark maze, with no way for him to find his way out. Murphy smiled automatic just by looking at her. There was so much going on behind her eyes. "So do you want to show me some hideouts in the garden?" He suggested mostly like a question. Murphy wanted to spend some time with her, he just didn't know how or what they should do.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Late night troubles - Lana   Late night troubles - Lana EmptySøn Sep 22, 2019 5:18 am

She had noticed the wilderness in his eyes, and she should have seen it as a bright red light, but frankly Lana sucked at figuring out what was good and what was bad for her. He definitely knew how to work his way around her, the slow steps that made it seem more like she was getting drawn to him. “You’ll find that I’m quite simple, actually,” she corrected him before a small smile appeared on her lips. “I either like or dislike people. No gray zones, no confusion,” she said as she shifted between his eyes.
His suggestion made her turn her eyes away from him and towards some sculpted bushes. Without replying, she grabbed his hand that seemed awfully comforting with it’s warmth as she started hurrying towards a big bush. As they got there, she looked around to make sure no one was there before pulling aside some leaves, revealing a little space inside. “This is where I go when I want the world to fuck off,” she explained with a shrug. She was still holding his hand till she realized and let go.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Late night troubles - Lana   Late night troubles - Lana EmptyFre Okt 04, 2019 8:38 pm

"Simple is good time to time, means less drama or at least simpler drama," he said mostly to himself in a small laugh. Murphy liked when people were honest, it made them more real. "I respect honesty, there is no time for fake people," at least that was his option. What people thought about him was their problem, he didn't care. She suddenly just grabbed his hand and he just followed her.  Murphy had no idea where they were going, but he didn't mind a little late night adventure. He watched her look around, this place clearly meant a lot to her. A little smirk lifted on his lips as he saw the small space inside as she pulled aside the leaves.
"You most be here most of the time then.. I know I would," he first realized she still held his hand when she let go. "Its a good spot."
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Late night troubles - Lana   Late night troubles - Lana Empty

Late night troubles - Lana
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Late night out
» Late night brawl
» Late night snacking
» Late night stroll
» Dance the troubles away

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: V :: Akademiet :: Akademiet udendørs :: Akademiet bagved :: Den Store Have-
Gå til: