Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

long time no see, just wanted to check in-Grecia

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Gwen

Gwen

Humør : I am trying to find back to the person I once was, but it is hard with the hate growing and tearing me apart inside
Antal indlæg : 97

long time no see, just wanted to check in-Grecia Empty
IndlægEmne: long time no see, just wanted to check in-Grecia   long time no see, just wanted to check in-Grecia EmptySøn Sep 15, 2019 10:30 am

Tid: 21:30

Sted: late night

vejr: det er en af de mere køllige dagge

omgivelser: der sidder mange som hygger sig og snakker

på: tøj

@Grecia

It's was long time since she had decided to have night out in town, it was weekend and she didn't have to go work the day after, she asked Grecia if wanted to go with she never want to go alone and it was long time since she had spend some time with her old friend. She must admit that work was her life, but she did have take time to spend time with other than work colleagues. She wasn't the to get out and never like what she planned to night.  she looked at herself in mirror before decied it was good enough and greb her coat and began to walk.  she invited her meet her in bar Late Night. She was looking forward to see how was it going with her. When she she wasn't the only one with that idea and the bar was very busy. She found her way up to bar she wanted something to drink, it took some time before she could order her drink "can i have a Cosmopolitan please?" she asked when it seem it was her turn to order she pay for it and took it to empty table and sat down. She never a big drinker, but once in awhile it okay to drink a little.
She looked at people around the bar and looked down at her watch, she was a bit early  , but better early than late.  She sip on her drink and strong taste of alcohol was a bit new for her. she normally would drink wine if drank some, but she felt it was time try something new. but didn't take long before some ´guys startet a fight, she looked at them  as a guy was hit to the floor and clearly unconscious. It didn't long for her before she found down on the floor with the guy, because she was a doctor with degree in neurology and one of the best neurosurgeon around she that it could be dangerous, his eyebrow was split open. she took her phone called ambulance, people around them looked on as she did was she was meant be. She started as nurse a long time ago and was now doctor and a very good one in field.

A worker at the bar took over, it looked like she new him, maybe a boyfriend and when the ambulance came her and was gone and quiet a bit down, she couldn't stop herself when things like this happened, she had always felt like she should help especially her friends they were closes to family and family you should look after. That was why she had invited Grecia to come. She wanted to check in on her.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Irina

Irina

Humør : If I stay in bed I'll be warm. If I get in the shower, I'll also be warm. But the distance between the bed and shower? No. That is not warm.
Antal indlæg : 313

IndlægEmne: Sv: long time no see, just wanted to check in-Grecia   long time no see, just wanted to check in-Grecia EmptyMan Sep 16, 2019 7:11 am

Outfit
____

She laid on her couch when she got the text to meet up, moving her hand over to the table to unsuccesfully grab the phone. At least till she stretched her arm so far she fell down from the couch and hit the floor. Grecia sat up and grabbed her phone. It was a while since she last had seen Gwen, they both had been busy with their lives. Which was fine, Gwen was one of the few people she had known longest. Also one of the few she knew, would never leave her behind. Grecia got up from the floor and quickly jumped into some clothing. Then she walked to the kitchen and looked around. She hissed a little to herself as she was out of adderall. Grecia took a glass of water before walking out the door.

Grecia walked out the house, it wasn't hers anyways. How she got there was a story she didn't really remember, but no one had kicked her out the entire day - so she guessed she was fine. Grecia walked outside, it was getting darker outside so fast these days. Her feet knew where to they were going, so Grecia just let them move till they reached the bar area in Gaia. She stopped a little when she watched the ambulance outside the bar she was meeting Gwen at. Grecia frowned a bit, and waited till they drove away to walk in. She looked a little back, and wondered what had happened. However, that affair had clearly silenced the bar a little. Blood, the smell of the blood that had been spilled was still hanging in the air. Grecia walked up at the bar, she was known quite well in this area. The bartender made her a drink, because he knew he should just make her something. Anything really. Grecia paid and looked over at the table where she found Gwen. The sweet scent of the fairy was never hard to pick up.
"Hello darling," she smiled happily, it wasn't a forced smile or a smile there was influenced by anything else than the joy of seeing Gwen again. "How are you?" She asked before placing her glass on the table.
Gwen

Gwen

Humør : I am trying to find back to the person I once was, but it is hard with the hate growing and tearing me apart inside

IndlægEmne: Sv: long time no see, just wanted to check in-Grecia   long time no see, just wanted to check in-Grecia EmptyMan Sep 16, 2019 11:51 am

While she waited for Grecia she looked around, some people more drunk than others, she turned to see Grecia walking up to bar smiled when Grecia turned to see her and Grecia as she walked over to her, somehow she always felt a connection to Gracia. Grecia was the only constant in her life the one that knew her the best and she trusted her more than anything, it was probably the closest to family she did have a family, but she could never be a part of their family and before she met Grecia she felt so lonely.  That was why she never wanted to leave her, she will be there no matter what. she stood up and before Grecia was able to sit down she hug her very soft and warm. She did have a hard time letting go, but she did and look at her awhile before a big smile grew on her lips " I'm fine I just wanted to see you, because it's been so long and I do miss you" she said. sitting down with her work it was hard finding time, but when she did she will be spending it friends not that she did have many she considered friends, but there were some lucky few.
I want hear what you been up to, I have done nothing else than work you know boring stuff" she said in a happy voice. Work meant alot to her and she did pretty much work in same field her whole life. She started as nurse because she couldn't be a doctor when she started, but she was now and it was a dream come true and she was one of the best students of her year. She unconsciously started bitting her self in her red lips as she always did when she was caught in thoughts.
Gwen had to be better to take some time of, but she wasn't the best and thought of others doing her while she gone didn't make very happy. Not because she didn't think others would do good job, but more because of fear not be able to sit still. After bit time caught in own thoughts she came back to her self " Mean I know I should be able to take some time of to be with those who mean anything she said maybe than she would have something to tell.
Irina

Irina

Humør : If I stay in bed I'll be warm. If I get in the shower, I'll also be warm. But the distance between the bed and shower? No. That is not warm.

IndlægEmne: Sv: long time no see, just wanted to check in-Grecia   long time no see, just wanted to check in-Grecia EmptyTirs Sep 17, 2019 8:04 pm

She wrapped her arms around Gwen as she stood up and embraced her. It was a warm embrace, that filled her up with emotions what crawled under her skin. Grecia smiled as she saw Gwens bright smile, that made it shiver lightly down her spine. "I have missed you too," she admitted. Some days where harder than others, depending on how she handled everything. These days the devil and God had let her have some peace, it was nice - however, she knew it wouldn't last forever. So she enjoyed it. Grecia sat down next to the fairy and grabbed her drink to take a sip. Grecia put the glass down and zoned a little out in her thought. What had she been up to? It was a very good question, and she wasn't really sure she knew how to answered it. Some night were just a black hole.
"Mostly traveling around, I have been mostly over seas the past years," she often traveled around - after all, she was her mothers daughter. Grecia got restless staying the same place to long, to afraid of getting left behind that she always was on the go. Perhaps that was why she never had owned her own place. "But my mum asked for my help with her shop. Her and her boyfriend had twins in the beginning of the year, so I'm a big sister now," she added with a little smile. Grecia loved her mother, and she was happy that she was happy. She couldn't help but smiling a bit brighter by Gwens last choice of words.
"I'm very happy, that we still talk," she admitted and tilted her head a little to the side. It wasn't everyone she had met through the years that stuck around. And sometimes people leaving hurt her more than she would tell. "You mean a lot to me as well," she added as she played a little with one of her dark curls.
Gwen

Gwen

IndlægEmne: Sv: long time no see, just wanted to check in-Grecia   long time no see, just wanted to check in-Grecia EmptyTors Sep 19, 2019 5:48 pm

She smiled when she listen to her talk, she knew that Grecia loved to see the world. Gwen had sometimes wondered how that was like, but she never dared to do so, for her the world was a bit scary and things there were familiar and safe. Was were she chose to be. It's why she worked so much because work did over the years become safe place espically after her husbands murder. After that she thought she would close her self off from the world. Atleast untill she meet Grecia than there came life back in her life" you know I would never leave you, why should I she said in a loving voice she smiled again reassure she would never leave her unless it was her own wish, not that she would there she would always be near her " twins is alot of work huh so are you staying long this time? she asked just because she was curious about how long she would stay. She had known Grecia for a long time abd knew she probaly wasn't going to stay for long.
She took a sip of her own drink maybe she ask her if next time she was going on trip if Grecia minded if she tagged along.
Irina

Irina

IndlægEmne: Sv: long time no see, just wanted to check in-Grecia   long time no see, just wanted to check in-Grecia EmptyTirs Sep 24, 2019 7:00 pm

Grecia had always envied Gwen's stability. The ability to find comfort in one place, and see it was a home. Grecia couldn't settle down, she feared what it could mean in the long run. "I wouldn't know, you are the only one I feel like I can truly trust," she admitted and bit her lip shortly. Grecia felt a small attack of butterflies in her stomach. "But yeah, twins are a handful, that is why she needs my help," she admitted with a little smirk.
"I'm staying for a little while, I do still have my club to check up on. So who knows, maybe I will stay longer than last time," she had left Gaia after her break up with her former boyfriend Ace. But she was back now. "I mean, I'm gonna stay as long as my mother needs me. Then I will see after that, there are places were people need me," Grecia had the feeling that she could help people get roof over their heads. She had this vision of no one being homeless, and she wouldn't stop till she had made sure that people at least had a chance to go some type of shelter. This was one reason why she never really had owned a house. Grecia took a sip of her drink and kept her gaze at Gwen.
"So tell me, anything new I need to know about?" She asked a little more playful curiously - Gwen was an attractive woman, and anyone who didn't saw that would be blind.
Gwen

Gwen

IndlægEmne: Sv: long time no see, just wanted to check in-Grecia   long time no see, just wanted to check in-Grecia EmptyOns Sep 25, 2019 12:11 am

She wasn't sure about going, but a doctor from Amierca had  asked her to come see if she could help a two year old boy, he had a tumor on his brain and who ever his parents was couldn't aford the bill and left him. It made her sad and a part of wanted to go, but she was scared she knew her parents was in New York she was a bit scared that they were going to take her if they knew. But what was she if she refused " I might have to go to New York because a doctor there asked for my help, I am scared because I know parents live there. they've never gave up they are still trying to turn me dark" she said and couldn't hide the fear in her voice. She took a sip of her pink drink to clear her throat. They always tried to break her, but they never been able to, a couple of times they were close, but than she rememnbered why she couldn't.
She knew how the outcome was going to be she would have to go she couldn't just leave the poor guy without help. She was always going to help. That why she became a doctor in first plase and why she still was a Light Fairy. She smiled when Grecia told her that she trusted somehow it meant alot to her, she trusted her aswell. Gwen couldn't imaging a world where Grecia wasn't in it. Sure they were both very busy and sometimes there was long time where they didn't see each other, but it made things so more nice and happy for her when they did " I trust you aswell without you my world would be empty and cold probaly sitting with my family now doing Dark Fairy stuff with my mom and dad it's always the plan to let me be one takibg over thier gang " said and let her hand find Grecias hand and gave it a gentle squeeze and with that said she admitted that Grecia was one of her few weeknesses and one there could be used against her if they knew.

Grecia was therefor also only one knew about her and the part of her being the only light fairy in her family. She glad she was going to stay for awhile she took a sip more before knew it. She bit nervous when went outside her aoartment or work, she didn't like it she felt vulnerable, but somehow she felt that way when she near or with Grecia. She called waiter over and ordered some more. Maybe it was time to try be drunk. She was drunk once before, but for a very long time ago. When the waiter came back she paid for it and grabbed one of the pink drinks the she drsnk before. Her cheeks was beacuse alcohol slightly more red and she felt more free after the first one.
Irina

Irina

IndlægEmne: Sv: long time no see, just wanted to check in-Grecia   long time no see, just wanted to check in-Grecia EmptyOns Sep 25, 2019 8:33 pm

"If you need a travel buddy, you know I will come with you," she gave Gwen a comforting smile.  "I would never let them turn you into someone you are not," she added and tilted her head a little to the side. If anyone knew about being drawn to both sides of that spectrum, it was Grecia. Punished by God and Lucifer who tried to lure her into the darkness by sitting on her shoulder. Grecia chuckled by the comment and looked shortly down at their hands as Gwen squeezed hers.
"Lets hope that our world never turn that gray, I wouldn't wanna live in a world where you weren't in," she admitted with a shy smile. It was the truth. Grecia took her drink and drank some more when Gwen did. So when the waitress came, she ordered for herself as well.
"That waitress is cute," she looked at the waitress walking away from them. Blonde long curls, deep blue eyes and fair skin. "Not that I usually dig blondes but yeah," she mumbled the last part to herself and looked back at Gwen. The waitress returned with their drinks and Grecia picked up the new glass.
"If you want to get drunk, we should get a round of shots. I mean, you know me. This is my area," she playfully placed the straw from the drink between her lips and took a sip. This was her area, most people knew that. But only Gwen knew that Grecia took adderal to calm her nerves and stay focused to not being lured into Lucifers games. Grecia placed her hand over Gwens and send in a feeling of comfortable energy into her friend - giving her a chance to let go of her fears for a little while and be free.
Gwen

Gwen

IndlægEmne: Sv: long time no see, just wanted to check in-Grecia   long time no see, just wanted to check in-Grecia EmptyMan Sep 30, 2019 10:03 pm

she smiled back as Grecia told her that she could take her with her on the trip, but she didn't want to risk something happen to Grecia, but as far as she knew her parents didn't know she was going and if they did she knew that she couldn't protect her from them and if she did she would changed for the only way make them stop was to kill them and that wasn't a option, they probably wanted her to, as long as she remembered they wanted her to kill so she could turn to a dark fairy and take over the group of dark fairies and other dark races there wanted to be part of it, but she couldn't and they was unsuccessful doing so. She took deep breath before she took a sip on new drink the waiter came " can we get some shots" she asked looking over on Grecia to get some help she didn't knew so much about them, the only she knew about shots was that they were served in small glass and was pure alcohol. somehow she trying to hide that her cheeks turned slightly red as Grecia told her that she doesn't wanted to live in world were she wasn't like was or didn't exist it meant a lot for her and Grecia was the closest she was to sister at least a normal one who wasn't trying to kill her. She smiled a bit when Grecia mention who cute the waiter were and she was right she was pretty cute " what kind of hair color do you dig then?" she said, but she didn't want prey in her private life and tried to hide that kind of curious.

She did have a type as well, but differ a bit if it man she dated she like protector and if was girl it depend on  how they click and she didn't like when girls talked to much about them self. She bit her her lips as she thought about it " maybe you should go talk to her" said in teasing voice. Gwen knew about the adderall Grecia took but it didn't change who she saw Grecia.
Irina

Irina

IndlægEmne: Sv: long time no see, just wanted to check in-Grecia   long time no see, just wanted to check in-Grecia EmptyOns Dec 04, 2019 5:02 am

"I do tend to dig brunettes mostly," she confessed and looked Gwen in the eyes. "Like darkbrown, sometimes black," she added with a cheeky halfsmirk. Then Gwen suggested that she could go talk to the waiter. "And leave you here by yourself? Not a chance," she pointed out with a warmer smile. "She might be cute, but look at you. You are much cuter, I wouldn't risk anyone stealing you from me," she chuckled with a little teasing and placed her elbows on the table. Grecia leaned a little closer to the table.
"What about your type?" She tilted her head a little to the side. She was curious by nature. But they had never talked about stuff like that. Grecia had always found Gwen to be the one she couldn't have. Gwen was beautiful and full of such light. A light she couldn't live without. She didn't want to be in a world without it. However, she had always been scared to come clean about the feelings that had haunted her for most of her life. So she had pushed it down, but it was like in this light - it found its way back in.
Gwen

Gwen

IndlægEmne: Sv: long time no see, just wanted to check in-Grecia   long time no see, just wanted to check in-Grecia EmptyTors Dec 05, 2019 3:55 pm

Gwen listen and slowly began the pieces to come together, her cheeks began to blush in a light red color  as she realize that Gracia liked her. Gwen had never thought about that kind of relationship with her, but not because she didn't wanted to, but because she felt like it was too dangerous, she did lose one love before because she let herself and her feelings go and slowly  became work a place where she could hide. Gwen did realize it now, she had been hiding. She breathe out in a kind of shy way " My type? Never gave it much thought after I lost my first love, but to be honest I liked men and women there are able to fight for what they believe in and to fend for them aren't able to and it help a bit if they have brown eyes and a beautiful smile " she said and looked down at the table " Why didn't you tell me before I mean" she said taking a break because she didn't know how to say it. She didn't want to hurt her, but it was  to protect Grecia from her parents or was it because she protected herself from the pain  of losing someone she loved " I was blind I chose to be, but honestly I always did have feelings for you also more  than I let on, I told myself that it was the best way to protect you. But in the end  I think is because I couldn't stand losing you too like lost my husband" she said and swallowed a bit nervous.
Grecia meant everything to her and she wasn't going to lose her just because she was scared to lose her, Gracia was strong capable to fend for herself, but it didn't make Gwen calm, she knew her family and they would use her if they found out she was seeing her. Gwen smiled a bit before she looked up on Gracia, Gwens eyes was warm and loving and even it hasn't changed now " I never want to hurt you, but I feel like I have been lying to you and some would tell you it's was necessary to protect you, but it's was because I was scared losing you, it  is a thing I never would come back from" she said breathing out as was finish with first part of speech, she found it so much easier to talk  when it was  work related, but Grecia was different and with her everything came easy Grecia was one of those things in her life, there made her want to fight for the right to be who she was.

There wasn't a doubt when they first met it was linked to some greater good  and it was destiny she did lose her husband and somehow did Grecia help her with the grief and as time went on Grecia became a rock for her someone she could trust and at times she found hard it to keep up the lie, but life went on somehow the lie became her reality and she believed that it was helping her to keep a distance and tell her that she saw a her as friend and family, after som time of silence she took a big sip of whatever she could grap" I stopped believie in love sure that I was destined not to find it, but life has a funny way to put things right in front of you, but in the end it is oneself there if see it or not" after she told her she stood up walked out to toilet and went locking it so no one would see her cry.
She had promised hurt her she was so sure that it was most hurtful she did to her best friend.
Irina

Irina

IndlægEmne: Sv: long time no see, just wanted to check in-Grecia   long time no see, just wanted to check in-Grecia EmptySøn Mar 22, 2020 6:01 pm

//Out - har sendt dig en pm c:
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: long time no see, just wanted to check in-Grecia   long time no see, just wanted to check in-Grecia Empty

long time no see, just wanted to check in-Grecia
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» It's been a long, long time, my friend... - Cain
» Long Time, No See
» Long time, no see - [xxx]
» Long time no see
» Its been a long time Father

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum