Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Touch me - David (CW)

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Touch me - David (CW) Empty
IndlægEmne: Touch me - David (CW)   Touch me - David (CW) EmptyFre Sep 06, 2019 8:37 pm

Time: Aften
Weather: LIdt vind og regn
Place: Dove St. -  Louvre's Gentelmen's Club
Subject Partner: @David

Outfit

Sexual content

Sidst rettet af Dawn Lør Sep 14, 2019 2:53 pm, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Odin

Odin

Humør : At the end of the day, I fight for those who cannot fight for themselves. If that makes me an outlaw, so be it. I’ve been called worse.”
Fag : ingen
Antal indlæg : 50

IndlægEmne: Sv: Touch me - David (CW)   Touch me - David (CW) EmptyFre Sep 06, 2019 8:50 pm

It was not new for David to have a contract around this area, hell he always was on work. If you had asked him, where he would have been, today on his work day. Not everyone, would understand, he knew he had to get his contract done, and to be honest he just wanted to get it done, and then enjoey the night, as he walked up to the door in, he gave a man a few pund, so he could get in with his gun, who was hidning under his shirt. He walked slowly in, and followed the man there was his target with his, eyes, when he went backstage, he looked at the woman who was dancing a demon, he was not in doubt about that, he then went up to her, sending her charming smile, before he whispered a few words, to her.

"Can you help me get in to that place, where the man was taken." He said in a low voice to her, as he send her a charming, but still dangerous and playful smile, " it will be a night to remember" He adeed to Dawn as he threw dollars at, her, he had enough cash, but he still did not want, to get noticed, doing what he need to do.

outfit
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Touch me - David (CW)   Touch me - David (CW) EmptyFre Sep 06, 2019 9:17 pm

The sound of a voice made her stop dancing. Her eyes met a person she had never seen before, he looked no doubt there. I wonder who he was, she might find that out, but there were other thoughts. She bent down to get closer to him and sent him a smile "Sure, how can i say no to that" she said and winked at him.

She let her tongue slip over her lips, and after a while she chose to straighten up. Then she stepped down from the platform and walked over to the person, and as she stood in front of him she tilted her head as her eyes slid over him.She didn't know him and hadn't seen him before, but he looked quite interesting.
Odin

Odin

Humør : At the end of the day, I fight for those who cannot fight for themselves. If that makes me an outlaw, so be it. I’ve been called worse.”

IndlægEmne: Sv: Touch me - David (CW)   Touch me - David (CW) EmptyLør Sep 14, 2019 2:05 pm

As she coming down from the scene and moved over to him, he send her a little smirk, before he noted with his head, he then leaned into her ear and whispered to her. "If you want we can take my target first, and then play around after or, do you just wanne find a place where you got me for yourself, and then give me the informations after." He then looked at her and took a look of her, on whole, how she looked and he would lie if he said, he did not like what he, saw he wounder how she looked under, the little short dress, since most other womans he had meet, when they stripped was, only in underwear.

He then waited for her answer, and where she wanted them to go, since it was a bit new for him in here, his eyes was trying to undress, her, as he waited on her answer he, could do it with magic, but he would not do that, she was a demon after all.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Touch me - David (CW)   Touch me - David (CW) EmptyLør Sep 14, 2019 2:48 pm

She decided very quickly, because she clearly had something in mind. Her gaze was directed at him and she sent him a seductive smile. She tilted her head, and gradually she let her gaze slide down over him. Just to check him out a bit, he looked good no doubt she liked what she saw "I want you for myself" she said, taking a step closer to him. There wasn't much space between them, but it didn't matter to her. Suddenly she looked away from him, and could see one of the private rooms was open, which was a good opportunity for them to be alone. "Your target can wait, because I want you for myself," she winked at him, letting her tongue slip over her lips.

Then she went to the room, thinking he was going with her there. When they got there she looked at him, and then went into the room, and when she came in she sat down on the sofa and waited for him. One leg she placed over the other, giving him an enticing sign with his finger to get closer to "Are you coming" she asked with a smile on her lip.
Odin

Odin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Touch me - David (CW)   Touch me - David (CW) EmptyLør Okt 12, 2019 10:06 pm

David listen to her, and kind of had a felling it was not going to get his target tonight, so when she stated she wanted him all for herself, he sends her a smirk, and followed her. As she decided to go into a privat room his eyes followed her. As he then followed her in, he could fell his body hunger for her, as he then decided to go after her.

He listen to her as she said if he was coming with her in the area, he then followed her in, and closed the door, as they where alone he mumbled a few words, before he looked at her, he then knips his fingers, and the little clothes she had on did disappear, from her. “much better,” He said as he started to move towards her, “like you look a bit better with no clothes on to be honest.” He said as he went towards her and sat down next to her, as he looked at, her “well why don’t you keep me entertained.” He said sending her a cooky smile as he let his own jacket go, he still looked at her body though, where he had placed the little clothes with magic was a whole other thing.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Touch me - David (CW)   Touch me - David (CW) EmptySøn Okt 20, 2019 8:17 pm

When her clothes suddenly disappeared, she winked at him, but didn't say anything because she liked it. That he said she looked better without clothes was something she had often heard but it didn't matter to hear it again. Her eyes followed him as he got closer to her, and she bit her lip a little, maybe she should say something, but she just enjoyed watching him with her eyes. When he mentioned whether she should not entertain him, she sent him a broad smile. She said nothing yet, but sat down almost on top of him, letting one finger slip down his throat.

Then she moved a little closer to him, letting her lips touch his neck, then slowly slid her tongue down his throat a little. Then she stopped, and pulled away a little, then turned her back to him, and got up a little in front of him. She began to move a little down to him in an enticing, almost annoying way. She moved her hips as well as her body moving in an alluring snake-like motion "Enjoy the view" she said and winked at him over her shoulder as she let her hands touch his thighs and upper body slightly before continuing to form a little further .
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Touch me - David (CW)   Touch me - David (CW) Empty

Touch me - David (CW)
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» ~ THE WEDDING ~ David x Sylvester
» I don't remember inviting you - David
» Do not touch me cw-tw
» A little touch of magic
» The first touch of danger

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VIII :: Hovedstaden: The King Quarter :: Det nordlige The King Quarter :: Dove St. :: Louvre's Gentelmen's Club-
Gå til: