Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Roomie rambles - Echo

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Roomie rambles - Echo Empty
IndlægEmne: Roomie rambles - Echo   Roomie rambles - Echo EmptyFre Sep 06, 2019 8:14 pm

@Echo <33

She entered the room with a rather sour expeession, or by sour it was a mix between exhaustion and something cranky. She threw her back into the bed with a deep sigh as she rubbed the bridge of her nose with her index and thumb, “God I shouldnt have challenged that guy to finish his bottle,” she mumbled a little slurred as she then lifted herself up on her elbows. She had been gone all night and returned now when it was almost 12, morning passed a long time ago. She ran her tongue over her teeth as she groaned and made a small hiccup. “Tell me dear roomie. How many classes have I missed so far?” She asked with a bright smile before she fell back on the back as she laughed heartily for no reason.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Roomie rambles - Echo   Roomie rambles - Echo EmptyFre Sep 06, 2019 9:06 pm

She looked up when the door opened. Echo was sitting by the window, with one leg outside and the other one inside. She breathed out and shook her head by Lanas expression. Echo had gotten used to it by now. Still curious about what roamed in her roomates head, but never really asked.
"You look like you could use a few days sleep," she commented and turned towards Lana, removing her leg from outside the window. Echo slightly turned her head a little to the side.
"Your first class were canceled, the second and third.. which would make it only two," she replied and jumped down from the windowsill.
"You are such a dork sometimes, you know that right?" She then asked and lifted her left eyebrow a little, but with a little half smirk showing on her lips.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Roomie rambles - Echo   Roomie rambles - Echo EmptyLør Sep 07, 2019 8:21 pm

Few days? Gimme a lifetime of a regular sleep schedule and I’ll be a happy girl,” she corrected her comment with a somewhat soft smile, the smile not lasting that long as she groaned from the tiredness she felt in her bones. She knew it was dumb to have stayed out all night, but sometimes her drunk self wasnt exactly on speaking terms with her sober self. Echo’s answer made her chuckle as she nodded, “Damn. I can miss a couple of more and still get away with it,” she said in almost a triumpfing voice behind the slurry tint of still being drunk.
I’m the mayor of dork-town, didnt you know?” She returned the question with a big smile as she scrambled around a little on her bed, searching for her phone. “Besides. I know I’m smart enough to miss as many classes as I want. It’s not like I feel like sitting around in class, struggling to read the books for everyone to see,” she said with a frown, not being that shy to talk about how difficult she found reading itself. Most people whp spent a longer time around Lana would realize that she had mild dyslexia. “Why are you here though? Wouldnt expect to see you before noon,” she said in a chuckle.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Roomie rambles - Echo   Roomie rambles - Echo EmptySøn Sep 22, 2019 6:47 pm

"I bet you could get away with everything you wanted if you put your mind to it," she chuckled a little and looked outside for a second. It was clear that fall was around them, she could feel how sleepy most of the trees got. "Fair point," Echo herself was not meant to sit on a school bench, she was way to restless and needed to be outside. Why she even had started at the academy was a story she didn't have an end to yet.
"Good question, they went for a trip out in the woods. I didn't feel like following," she admitted and shook her head a little. "Most of the boys acts like brats anyways, and I didn't want to see them ruin the forest," she added and looked back at Lana.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Roomie rambles - Echo   Roomie rambles - Echo EmptyTors Feb 06, 2020 5:07 pm

//out
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Roomie rambles - Echo   Roomie rambles - Echo Empty

Roomie rambles - Echo
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» You're my roomie?! - Courtney