Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Seeking - Margo

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Seeking - Margo Empty
IndlægEmne: Seeking - Margo   Seeking - Margo EmptyTirs Aug 20, 2019 9:17 pm

Outfit
@Margo <3

It had just been a few days since he found Margo in the forest. After staying at the house with her for a bit, he had left and things had gone back to how they were before. Him pretending like he didn't want anything to do with her. It just seemed easier. Now that Josephine was back, she had everything she needed. Or at least everything he thought she needed. A family, an alpha and partner, a pack. He was fine with giving her up so she could have that. She deserved it, so much more than anyone else he knew. Him standing in the way of that was just selfish. Of course seeing her with Lorenzo was so much harder than words could describe - or at least words he knew. He was walking through the streets of Gaia. He was planning on getting a job soon, so he was looking at the options of the stores and other establishments in the town. So far he had picked up on anything interesting. Until he picked up on her scent. Of course she was here. For a moment he wanted to just continue like he didn't know she was there, but he knew she knew that he knew she was present. He turned around and walked towards the strawberry blonde set of hair. When he reached her, a worried look appeared in his eyes without his permission. "Hey, how are you?" He was of course refering to everything that had happened the other day.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Antionette
Royal
Antionette

Humør : If we never experience the chill of a dark winter, it is very unlikely that we will ever cherish the warmth of a bright summer’s day.
Antal indlæg : 146

Seeking - Margo Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Seeking - Margo   Seeking - Margo EmptyOns Aug 21, 2019 7:16 am

The past day had been tense. She was all healed up now, and ready to start at the academy in a couple of days. Margo was a planner, and she liked to make a to do list - to be as prepared as possible and get some things done. Margo was out on some last minute shopping, it was a good way to release stress. Out of sudden she stopped and frowned a bit. Aidan was nearby. She was unsure if he would go to her, even through staying with her at the house couple days ago - he had told her to let him go.  She didn't want to do that, but it wasn't really her choice to make.
"Hey," she smiled when she heard his voice and turned to him. "I'm holding up - no need to worry," she added with a comforting smile on her lips. Margo felt her heart skip a beat.
"I was on my way to get a coffee.. do you wanna keep me company?" She asked a little carefully but overall she wanted him to be there. She had not been able to stop thinking about him ever since she saw him again. It didn't matter how many times she told herself to stop, she still searched for his face in every crowd.
Gæst
Gæst

Seeking - Margo Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Seeking - Margo   Seeking - Margo EmptyOns Aug 21, 2019 12:20 pm

Aidan nodded when she answered his question. ”Doesn’t mean I don’t,” he told her with a slight shrug. He was tired of keeping secrets. He didn’t want to hide what he felt ever again. He wasn’t sure he could ever have that with Margo. He had to decide if he wanted to hide with her or move on without her. ”Sure, that sounds nice.” A smile played on his lips. He had said he didn’t want her around. It had never been true, and after their time in the forest, he knew he wasn’t able to push her away. He shouldn’t and he couldn’t. ”What I said the other day…” He looked at her with an apologetic look in his eyes. ”I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have done it.” He started walking towards the coffee shop. ”So Josie is back. That’s great, isn’t it?” She was different now than he had been before. That much was clear to see. She hadn’t just grown up. He could see it in her eyes, how the light didn’t shine as brightly. He saw the same when he looked into the mirror.
He wasn’t sure she wanted to go to a specific shop, so he just took her to the one he usually went to. It was small and not one you would notice between the shiny lights, a hidden gem so to speak. ”I usually come here. They use the best blends.” It was not a matter of opinion, that was just fact. If she didn’t object, he would walk inside. It was small, decorated completely in three and glass. There was a nice smell of roasted coffee in the entire store. It only had a few sitting places, but it was okay because people usually wanted coffee to-go. Aidan wanted to have a whole experience in such a place like this.
Antionette
Royal
Antionette

Humør : If we never experience the chill of a dark winter, it is very unlikely that we will ever cherish the warmth of a bright summer’s day.

Seeking - Margo Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Seeking - Margo   Seeking - Margo EmptyTors Aug 22, 2019 8:38 am

"Don't worry about it. I'm a big girl, I know we say weird things when pushed back into a corner," she breathed out and game him a smile. He mentioned her sister and Margo tried figuring out a way to describe their relationship at the moment.
"Its great, what would have been better was for her not to have left in the first place," she admitted, knowing it sounded a little selfish. Margo shook her head. "It doesn't take a genius to see she isn't the same person who ran away.. but trauma changes people," she added looked forward as she folded her lips shortly. "I see that look in more than her eyes. I see it in yours.. in Lorenzos.. in a lot of people. I'm not going to force you to trust me with it, I just hope you know you can - if you ever wanted to," she spoke about all of them, but she also wanted him to know - that he could come to her.  
Margo followed him to the little coffee shop, and smiled. She liked the feeling she got when she stepped in. She hadn't told Josephine about their fathers sacrifice to safe Margo, or for that Margo told their mother that her sister was back. Margo hadn't even told Aidan that her father was dead, because he would ask how - and she would have to talk about the vampire attack on the pack. She didn't want him to feel guilty for not being around. "Its a lovely place," she admitted walking to the counter.
"An espresso with coconut milk please," she ordered and payed. Then she stepped to the side letting Aidan order.
Gæst
Gæst

Seeking - Margo Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Seeking - Margo   Seeking - Margo EmptyTirs Aug 27, 2019 10:33 am

”But I would be kind of a jerk if I didn’t apologize.” He liked it when she smiled. It just made everything around him seem brighter in a way. It was crazy how she could still have this affect on him. It had been a long time since they broke up. It was only when he was trapped, he realized she was the only one he wanted to see again. She was the one who kept him alive.
”Definitely, but I do kind of understand why she did it. I did it too.” He nodded when she continued to explain. ”I know. I’m just not ready yet.” It was true that both he, Josephine and Lorenzo shared the same type of look. He was happy Margo didn’t have it as well. At least not to same extent. He was not suggesting Lorenzo or Josephine deserved to have been through what they had, but if Margo’s light went out, it would mean removing the only light Aidan had in his life. He was being slightly selfish. He just wanted to have something good, something that wasn’t a constant reminder of everything that had happened.
There was a lot of things Margo and Aidan didn’t know about each other now. In some way, he thought it might be a good thing. It gave them a chance to catch up. When they were ready, they might open up about what had happened to them. It wasn’t because Aidan didn’t trust Margo; he trusted her more than anyone. It was because he was not ready to relive it. When he said it out loud, it was going to be real. For now, it was just in his head, and that made it his burden. If he said it to someone, he was not alone in it anymore, and that was quite scary. ”I agree.” He followed her to the counter, letting her order first. He would have paid, but he didn’t get the chance. ”An americano,” he ordered and placed himself next to Margo. ”And it goes both ways, you know? You can talk to me too.” It might help if he for once had something else to focus on.
Antionette
Royal
Antionette

Seeking - Margo Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Seeking - Margo   Seeking - Margo EmptyTirs Aug 27, 2019 12:36 pm

Maybe it was because she was so used to being in it, that she couldn’t see why people wanted a way out. What was so wrong with being in this together, since everyone wanted to leave? It didn’t make sense, or maybe she was just blinded by the facts. She wanted them to trust her. Lorenzo trusted her, which was why she wasn’t as hard on him. She knew his story, and what had happened. She had watched the fire from distance and could have done something - but she hadn’t. So, who really was the monster? She took her order as it was brewed and returned her eyes to Aidan. He said that she could talk to him. She didn’t doubt it was the truth, but just like him she had ghost haunting her mind. Demons that tried to swim closer from the deep waters.
My father died few months ago,” she broke the silence and faced reality. Her father had always been the one not taking the whole luna thing way to serious. It had been nice, when she lived up to her mother’s high expectations of her. Aidan knew she had been close to her father, and after Josephine left - she had only had him around to keep her sane. Margo didn’t add much more to her sentence before she had sat down at a table. “We were under an attack, the usual vampires against werewolves,” she scratched her neck and looked down at her mug. Margo took a deep breath in, feeling her hands lightly shake by the thought. However, she quickly shook the nostalgia away.
“We lost a few that day. My father, Silas and Monty,” she announced looking at him with an agonizing feeling. For her losing a member was like losing a limp, and you never fully recovered. Especially Margo who tried giving her all to every single member. She couldn’t help but feel like she had failed them. Even Josephine and Aidan. It was her job to make sure they felt comfortable and safe.
Gæst
Gæst

Seeking - Margo Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Seeking - Margo   Seeking - Margo EmptyTors Aug 29, 2019 8:43 pm

To Aidan it hadn’t been about having people to trust. He knew he could trust at least some of the people in the pack, but it had been about change. He was changing, and he was afraid he could not live up to the person he had been. He would just end up disappointing people, and that was harder to watch than just leaving. So he had. He had run away, because that was the easy thing to do. He stopped moving when she broke the silence. He didn’t know what to say. He had never lost anyone like that. ”I’m so sorry.” He could have been there, but he wouldn’t have been any help to her. He was working through things then – he still was now. He looked at her with a careful look in his eyes. He didn’t want to pity her, but he didn’t want to sadden her either. He kept looking at her for a while, until she sat down at a table. He did the same, placing himself across from her. He just listened when she spoke in more detail. He noticed her hands shaking, and almost grabbed them to keep them steady. He didn’t want anything to be weird between them, so he didn’t. ”I’m supposed to say I should have been there, but I wouldn’t have been any help. But I’m here now, even if I’m not a member in your pack, I can still be someone to trust. Perhaps even more now, since you’re not my Luna anymore.” It had been strange to have her as his leader, when he had been so close with her. It was almost like your ex-girlfriend becoming the ruler of the city you live in. He would have to live under her in every way. Now he didn’t have to do that. They could talk as equals. ”I am not okay, but maybe being something to you can help me be that.” He sent her a slight smile. He couldn’t help but feel like things were not okay between them. Not yet at least.
Antionette
Royal
Antionette

Seeking - Margo Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Seeking - Margo   Seeking - Margo EmptyLør Sep 07, 2019 6:15 pm

Margo exhaled and shook her head when he said he was sorry. Lorenzo had been there for her, while her emotions had been trying to tear her apart. Her sister deserved to know, and she only told Aidan because he had been a part of the pack. Margo barely knew how she should put the puzzle together now, where everyone fitted. She wanted them to fit. However years changed the puzzle, changed everyone and everything. Margo listened to him talk.
"Please, like you ever are going to get a luna that is as good as me," she broke her silence with a light chuckle and took a sip of her coffee.  Margo didn't like hearing him saying he wasn't okay, but she liked he was honest with her. Honesty meant the world to her, so she nodded.
A scent of another werewolf caught her attention, and she looked to the side. A girl looked confused around, till her brown eyes landed on them. Margos head turned to Aidan as she realized he was the one.
"Aidan," a she girl shouted and ran towards him. Before getting a chance to say or do much else - she wrapped her arms around him, just holding him close. Margo held her breath, feeling a wave of jalousi washing over her - but just as quick as it hit, she tried to run away from it. Naveah held Aidan close, he was the only thing around here that still made sense to her. The whole world had changed.
Gæst
Gæst

Seeking - Margo Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Seeking - Margo   Seeking - Margo EmptyLør Sep 07, 2019 9:00 pm

Aidan smiled at her comment, but his smiled faded when he picked up on a familiar scent. He had never forgotten Naveah, he had used ever woken moment trying to find a way to get her out. He had not succeeded, but that didn’t seem to matter. She was out now. He looked towards the door, hoping she would come here, that it really was her, and not just something he imagined. He had been known to do that. This world sometimes blended together with the flame world. He couldn’t always keep them apart, which made him worry she wasn’t really there. His heart was beating faster, until he finally heard her voice. He wouldn’t have been free if it hadn’t been for her. When she jumped into his arm, he quickly took hold of her, keeping her close. He was afraid she would disappear if he wasn’t careful. ”I can’t believe you’re really here,” he sighed against her dark hair. For a moment he admittedly forgot Margo right next to him. It was just because he had missed Naveah like hell. She had kept him sane. She had even sacrificed herself to make sure he was safe. He owed her so much. Margo was his link to this world, but Naveah had been his rock, his sanity, his hope. Both girls were important. He wouldn’t have been here if hadn’t been for both of them. He eventually gathered enough courage to release Naveah. He still had his arms around her, but not quite as tightly. He turned his head to Margo, smiling a little apologetic. ”Sorry. I wasn’t expecting to run into her.” He released her completely. ”Naveah, Margo,” he introduced hem. ”Margo was my luna, she’s a part of my old pack,” he told Naveah before turning his gaze to Margo. ”Naveah was.. Well.. I don’t really know how to explain it. She’s the reason I’m alive, I suppose.”
Gæst
Gæst

Seeking - Margo Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Seeking - Margo   Seeking - Margo EmptyFre Okt 04, 2019 9:24 pm

How she hated the jalousi. The green eyed monster tried to lure her in, but Margo was way smarter than that - and it wasn't her first time having a fight with it. She just looked at them and blinked before taking another sip of her coffee. There was some sort of history between them, even an idiot could see that. It didn't mean it sucked any less. Because that was what she felt like for a moment, like if she walked out the door he wouldn't notice.

Naveah took a deep breath in. In all this mess, with all these new things - she was glad to finally made the one thing that made sense, Aidan. It took time for them to loose the grip of one another - who could blame them if they knew where they came from. Naveah could tell the other werewolf might not be happy about the reunion and she knew about Margo. You couldn't make it through the flame world as long as Naveah without moving through other peoples hell and darkest fears - it had been a long run for her, her personal hell had been survived way to many times to count.

Margo looked at Aidan shaking her head as he apologized to her. "No, don't apologize for that, it's fine," she lied but who would really tell. Margo wanted him to be happy. She couldn't make him happy even if it was what she wanted. Lorenzo was her alpha, and she was his luna - it was a married. She couldn't just break that up.
Naveah noticed he let her go, which she didn't mind. She didn't came here to complicate things. Naveah let Aidan introduce them, and gave Margo a polite nod.
"Well then I should say thank you for keeping him on his toes," she smiled and so did Naveah.
"He is giving me way to much credit, he saved himself. He just don't want to admit it," she looked back at him with a warm smile.
Gæst
Gæst

Seeking - Margo Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Seeking - Margo   Seeking - Margo EmptyMan Okt 07, 2019 10:09 am

Aidan didn’t know where she stood with Margo. He cared for her, maybe more than she knew. But it was complicated. She was not free to be his, and he wasn’t sure he could settle for sharing her. Not that he was sure Lorenzo would ever do so. He couldn’t keep his eyes off Naveah. He was just so happy she was back. He had wanted for that ever since he got back. Naveah was important to him, but it had never been romantic between them. It had been about helping each other survive. They had used each other as rocks, keeping each other strong. He did actually believe, he wouldn’t have survived without her.

Aidan had opened up to Naveah about Margo. It hadn’t happened right away. He was not known for being totally open with people. He kept his cards to himself, until he knew he could trust people enough. Aidan looked at Margo when she spoke. He watched the two interact. ”Hey, don’t turn on me,” he said looking at Naveah with a smile. ”Do you have a place to stay? Do you need anything?” He was ready to help her any way she needed. He knew how hard it could be to become a part of this world again. He wanted to make it as easy for her as possible.
Antionette
Royal
Antionette

Seeking - Margo Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Seeking - Margo   Seeking - Margo EmptyOns Dec 04, 2019 6:50 am

//Tænker vi kan oprette et nyt senere <3
Out <3
Sponsoreret inhold

Seeking - Margo Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Seeking - Margo   Seeking - Margo Empty

Seeking - Margo
Tilbage til toppen