Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Afterschool adventures

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Afterschool adventures  - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Afterschool adventures    Afterschool adventures  - Page 2 EmptyTors Aug 08, 2019 9:40 pm

Charles couldn’t hold back a laughter as he looked at her. ”Nah, most gals actually like feeling in control – maybe a collar will attract more than you think,” he said in a chuckle. Lots of women he had been with had a need for control, but he didn’t mind just laying back and getting all the attention he needed. ”But would you be willing to admit that you want to own me?” he asked as a tease in return. He really didn’t care much for relationships, he liked living his life and not needing to check in with a partner. Sure he dated from time to time, but it never lasted for more than a few months before he got bored about sleeping around and he eventually just ended up dumping them. The only people that truly meant something to him was his close friends, those who he hadn’t taken to bed, but could get drunk with and just be. He nodded at her next question. ”I’m starving,” he mumbled, but to him it wasn’t in the stomach he felt the hunger. It was more of a slow burn, spreading from his core and into his being, knowing that if he waited long enough he would simply jump the person closest to him. They had luckily reached the city centre without problems, but he just felt himself in need more and more. Whenever Charles was hungry you could almost smell him getting more alluring, it was like his scent spread out like a thick perfume, made to lure people into his bed. He leaned down to her shortly, having eyed a brunette further down the street that had picked up on his scent. It wont be long, you can just go find us a table, aight? he whispered. Even his words at this point was starting to sound inviting, like he was seducing her with nonesense. He moved away from her, eyeing the brunette as he moved closer to her. The girl was quick to wrap her arms around his neck, tugging a bit at his shirt that made him growl in a low voice. He really didn’t care at this point, he just needed to get fed, taking the girl with him into one of the many alleys of the street.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Afterschool adventures    Afterschool adventures  - Page 2 EmptyTors Aug 08, 2019 10:00 pm

"How much control would they have when they read the tag 'Lana's property'?" she asked with a big smile as she hadnt really mentioned that part, but it was obvious that she had more in mind than just a simple collar. She frowned a little at his question and wrinkled her nose, "The answer to that question is hiding behind doors that will only unlock at just the right amount of alcohol," she explained with a challenging smile as she shook her head. She knew that she was in the hots for the demon, but it wasnt like she wanted to ruin what they had now. It was like the outcome of any scenario in her mind ended with something bad. Boredom, jealousy - It just wasnt worth the risk.
She nodded at his answer and moved her eyes around as she looked at the people around them. The pheromones emitting from him made her feel slight butterflies and as she eyed the brunette girl, she felt a little jealous in the moment. His whisper made her giggle as she nodded and placed a hand on his cheek, "Go before I do something I'll regret," she whispered back as she watched him walk off. As they left, the pheromones cleared out and she got back to her senses. She went into the restaurant and got their usual table. She sat down at the table and scrolled through her phone, quickly going onto Ethan's profile to check if there were any signs of this silver haired demon. She didnt know why she cared, but she just had to see. She ordered a beer and what Charles usually had first, even though she didnt normally start out with alcohol, especially on an empty stomach.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Afterschool adventures    Afterschool adventures  - Page 2 EmptyTors Aug 08, 2019 10:24 pm

”They go crazy for the things they can’t have,” Charles said winking at her. He chuckled at her explaination, giving him the idea that he would have to get her drunk today. He wasn’t the type to wait around, he wanted answers. Feeling her hand on his cheek felt like a slow burn, but it was only because he had set his eyes on another victim. He disappeared into the alley, getting what he needed didn’t take long, but the girl was not as willing to give up her soul as her body. It took some time, but he had eaten so much away at her soul that only fragments remained. Being done he zipped his hands, running his fingers through his hair as he felt a lot more calm now. It wasn’t too far from the sushi place, that he entered, spotting Lana at their usual table. He smiled as he saw the vodka on the table, a glass of club soda to go with it. He sat down across from her, smiling as if he had just gone to the bathroom and had returned. ”Now, I’m dying to hear why you are on your phone and not looking at the handsome demon in front of you,” he said in a chuckle, looking over at her screen, shaking his head. Why was she checking his profile? He grabbed her phone, turning it off and placed it on the table. ”No phones, no lies, but a lot of drinking and sushi, aight?” he said in a rather serious expression. It wasn’t often they had the time to just hang out and get wasted. ”If you’re lucky I might have a surprise for you later,” he said with a charming smile, the one that was genuine. Not the fake, but convincing ones, he gave his victims. He tapped a bit on the table, looking at the different plates running by him. He was in the mood to eat, rare for a demon, but he felt the texture was fun, besides the wasabi was one of the only things piecing through his numb tastebuds anyways. ”I could go for some salmon,” he mumbled, reaching out for a plate on the belt by their table.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Afterschool adventures    Afterschool adventures  - Page 2 EmptyTors Aug 08, 2019 10:44 pm

When he arrived she was busy looking at her phone, frowning a little as she bit the side of her lip in concentration while her finger scrolled fast. His words made her look up from her phone as she stuck out her tongue at him with an annoyed expression. She turned her eyes back to her phone just to watch his hand snatch it out of her grip, groaning as she watched him put it on the table. With anyone else she'd just take it back and resume her internet-stalking, but she knew she needed to lay it off. She would just end up angering herself unnecessarily, when it shouldnt even matter. She nodded at his words, smiling a little as she picked up her beer and made a long sip. She dried her mouth with the back of her hand as his addition made her curious, "Should I be worried for my soul?" she teased him with a raised eyebrow. She shook her head and took another sip before she looked at the conveyer belt and smiled a little at all the fish. His mumble made her scoff as she looked at the different rolls, "Who couldnt?" she asked with a genuine smile as she grabbed a few plates, she wasnt the type to take one plate at a time, she would always have 3 different choices to pick from.
The beer was finished before she even finished one of the plates, lifting her hand to order a new one. She sighed deeply and looked at the fish, "Imagine having to switch out these perfect little rolls with human flesh," she said as she lifted a roll up to inspect it, "That is truly a sad thing to think about," she said, thankful that she never had had raw human flesh. "I would probably off myself. Not joking," she said seriously as she popped the roll in her mouth and chewed it with delighted sounds leaving her throat at the taste.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Afterschool adventures    Afterschool adventures  - Page 2 EmptyTors Aug 08, 2019 11:06 pm

”Not your soul, unless you get drunk enough,” he chuckled, shaking his head. Charles was the type to not easily get drunk, but it was mostly because of the fact he was a demon. Sometimes he wondered what it would be like to just get drunk on beer, not having to resolve to liquor right off the bat. While she picked out a few plates he stuck to eating one at a time. Most of them tasted the same anyways, so it was more of a texture thing for him. He took a few more sips of his vodka, ignoring the club soda, as it was not really something he liked. He ordered a refill as well, but he felt more in the mood for some whisky by this point. Looking at her she started speaking about humans being replaced by the fish in the sushi, making him chuckle a bit. Her mind was a strange place, but he shrugged. He didn’t find it sad, he was mostly indifferent about lifeforms of any kind. He grabbed another plate, placing a good amount of wasabi as well as ginger on it before eating it whole. ”Why was you looking at his profile?” Charles asked rather bluntly. Normally he would bug out of it, but he was curious. He had never seen her be like this, so maybe there was something in him that begged him to figure it out. ”He didn’t look like anything special,” he said, looking in to the room, seeing a couple of students from the academy, a few he recognized who also recognized him back, waving at him. He waved back, but didn’t get up even if that was what he usually did when meeting people he knew. Turning his blue eyes back to her he looked at her up and down, her dark hair messy as always, but he couldn’t imagine her ever doing a preppy look.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Afterschool adventures    Afterschool adventures  - Page 2 EmptyTors Aug 08, 2019 11:34 pm

Of course he wasnt going to leave it. She finished her first plate and soon the two others followed, she just sat quietly as she took her time chewing while she stacked the plates on top of each other. She swallowed and then took a sip of her beer. She usually dragged out whatever she was doing whenever she wanted to avoid something, but she knew he wouldnt leave it. She sighed and shook her head, "I dont know," she answered with a shrug as she tapped her fingers on the glass of the beer bottle. She moved her eyes up to look at him again as his words made her move the corner of her mouth to a small smile, "He wasnt like the others," she said as she moved her eyes with his, looking around at people.
She had a few friends, but she was mostly known as the mean bitch among the other students. She was awfully blunt with her insults, not really caring who would get hurt by her words, as long as she felt it was her truth. But even with her bitchy attitude, she was still considered to be quite popular, but her guess was that it was just her last name pulling it's weight.
She looked back at him and narrowed her eyes a little, "Are you gonna break them up?" she asked as she picked out a few plates and drank from the beer, it would soon be finished. She was drinking rather fast compared to how much she had actually eating, a slight tingle spreading in the tip of her fingers as she felt the intoxication start to set in. She leaned back and smiled a little, "They looked so happy," she said as she lifted her finger at him, "Far too fucking happy with their sappy, ohhh let me hold you, ohh baby dont be hurting, let me kiss your booboo," she said in a mocking tone as she let her finger go up in the air to order another beer. "Disgusting," she mumbled, eating the rolls from the two plates in front of her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Afterschool adventures    Afterschool adventures  - Page 2 EmptyTors Aug 08, 2019 11:48 pm

What she meant by not like the others, he didn’t really know, but there was something about her smile that made him frown. Had she really been happy with him? If so, why was she not still just with him? He would never understand what was going on inside a woman’s head, but it wasn’t like he even tried. It was kind of ironic that the guy who could manipulate with the feeling of love had no real concept of it himself. He emptied his second glass of vodka, but was still not feeling it, there was no buzz and he ordered two drinks, downing them quickly just to feel a little. ”Break them up? Maybe – I haven’t decided yet,” he said shrugging, smiling as he leaned on his elbow on the table, his chin in his palm, looking at her. ”There’s always something satisfying about fucking a girl and having her boyfriend walk in on it, so I’m considering that right now,” he said with a small chuckle, waving a bit with his hand as if he wasn’t sure. He couldn’t help but laugh a little at her immitation, grabbing a plate of sushi more to just pop it in his mouth. ”You know, if you just want the feeling, I could just give it to you, right?” he said, frowning a little. He wasn’t one to get carried away with feelings of love, anger wasn’t really anything for him either. Sure, he could get pissed, but he didn’t see red. ”If you want to feel it, that is,” he said, frowning a bit as he took another gulp of his vodka. He bit his lip, moving his head a bit to the music playing. It wasn’t really anything special, but it was just a steady melody. ”I’m giving you the rockstart treatment tonight,” he chuckled, holding his glass up to a toast.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Afterschool adventures    Afterschool adventures  - Page 2 EmptySøn Aug 11, 2019 8:03 pm

She laughed a little at his words and shook her head, "You're such a show-off. But is it really fair if you havent gotten her fair and square?" she teased him with a smile as she planted her elbows on the table and cupped her face. She shook her head and looked away, "It seemed like their love would be too strong to break without a little help," she said, removing her elbows as she leaned back in the chair to do her imitation.
"What? Run off with some dude and let you have all the fun for yourself?" she asked with a raised eyebrow as she drank a little of her beer, shaking her head, "No way," she mumbled under her breath before she smiled. "You'd miss me too much," she added with a chuckle. Frankly the thought of a devotion like that seemed to scare her more than lure her in. She liked the control she could have when she was the one cutting ties and if she wanted to stay that way, love wasnt an option. She had gotten close to feeling something else with Ethan, but it was more like a dumb reminder of her own foolishness that something she wanted. She shook her head as he wanted to be sure, "I definitely dont want that, I'll wait till my beauty starts fading and guys stop turning their heads," she then said with a bright smile.
She listened a little to the music playing above, but it wasnt really what she liked. Being someone who claimed that punk wasnt dead, she mostly kept to songs that werent laced with the need to being something you'd hear on a dancefloor. She lifted her beer to his toast and chuckled a little before she chugged the bottle in a go. She looked at the rolling tables and didnt really feel the need to eat more, pulling out her wallet as she placed a small bundle on the table, sure it was more than enough, but money hadnt ever been a problem for her.
She nodded to the exit and went up to the bar before they left, buying a strong vodka on her way out. Outside she gave him the bottle, "You're barely feeling it," she concluded as she looked at him with narrowed eyes. She felt the buzz, not as strong but she had been chugging most her beers, so it was just a matter of time. She walked a few paces before she stopped, looking down the street as she narrowed her eyes a little, "Well I'd be damned," she mumbled as she then turned her head to Charles, leaning her shoulder onto her arm as she lifted her mouth towards his ear, "Wanna get some weird ass new designer drug?" she suggested in a low tone with a sly smirk.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Afterschool adventures    Afterschool adventures  - Page 2 EmptySøn Aug 11, 2019 11:46 pm

Charles scoffed. ”Fair and square? Please, using my advantages is more than fair, don’t you think?” he said, shaking his head. Her comment about their love made him shrug. He hadn’t seduced someone with a bond like theirs before, but he couldn’t see past his pride. He was conviced that he could do it, it would just take some cunning wits on his part. ”Who said it had to be some random dude?” he asked chuckling. He wouldn’t suggest himself in this, but he could sacrifice a bit of himself if she really needed. In many ways he was very narcisistic, but when it came to his friends he gave his all, maybe even too much at times. He scoffed at her remark about her beauty fading, shaking his head as he emptied his glass. Why wasn’t this shit kicking in yet? He growled a bit to himself as he felt so aware of everything, every little desire that lurked in people and how he could satisfy more than just his common need to feed. They toasted, he sent her a genuine smile as he just sat there for a bit until she had had enough. Getting up when she nodded towards the door, he just let her pay. There was no point in arguing anyways, she was going to pay with her stupid family money no matter what he did. He followed her out, grabbing the bottle as she handed it to him, popping the cap off with ease. ”I guess I’m too used to alcohol by now,” he mumled, taking a big gulp of the bottle. Vodka didn’t taste like much, but the strong alcohol felt nice and burning in his mouth and down his throat. She stopped, making him swallow another gulp of the clear liquid as he smiled at her. ”Whatever you feel like, Lana-banana, you know I’ll go head to head with you,” he said in a calm voice, returning the low tone. He knew they both could flirt alot with each other once their system was infiltrated by alcohol. ”But I don’t want to shoot up, aight? Get some powder or pills, last time I had to spend more money on a good needle that could actually pierce my skin,” he chuckled, shaking his head at himself.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Afterschool adventures    Afterschool adventures  - Page 2 EmptyTirs Aug 13, 2019 12:06 am

A frown appeared over her eyes as he said it wouldnt be some random dude. “You’re speaking in tongue sometimes man. I’m supposed to think you’d give me Ethan? Or you?” She couldnt really believe it. She scoffed and shook a hand at him to motion that she didnt want it. “I’m not a fool,” she mumbled under her breath as she moved her eyes away for a bit. Sure she was habouring some feelings for the demon in front of her, but she was way too scared of attachment to ever pursue him like that. She was fine with keeping her crazy i-wanna-be-yours to his favor by scaring annoying clingy girls away. She was fine with how things were now, because she knew that was all she was going to get - Or she had to be fine with it.
Getting fresh air in her face reminded her of how drunk she was getting. She smiled as he seemed to go woth hr suggestion, moving her eyes to the dealer. His condition made her chuckle as she nuzzled her nose onto his cheek, “Dont worry. Pills only baby,” she assured him as she moved down the street to the dealer. She didnt mind using her parents money like this, as it wasnt like they were going to miss it. She got a few packages and stuffed them in her bra before she returned to Charles with a big smile. “My place or yours?” She asked with narrowed eyes. Whichever he chose, she nodded and started to walk towards. She felt the beer more and more for each step, but it wasnt like being drunk out of her mind, it was more calming and taking the edge of her annoyance. She started giggling to herself like a schoolgirl  as she thought of something funny looking at Charles. “I really liked watching you stand up to Cetas like that,” she  admitted all of a sudden  as she stuck her hands in her pockets, moving a little energetic ahead as she seemed to be happy and not in her usual annoyed-mood - Which meant that she was definitely feeling that good buzz.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Afterschool adventures    Afterschool adventures  - Page 2 EmptyFre Aug 16, 2019 2:01 pm

Pills only, that made him a bit more calm, smiling as she went off to the dealer. He took a swig more of the bottle, emptying it and tossing it down an alley. Where to? ”My place, yours is too fancy,” he chuckled. He had a worn down apartment, but it was a penthouse. Or at least he called it a penthouse. They started walking and he felt the slightest buzz from the vodka, smiling as she started giggling, shaking his head at her words. ”I’d go back and punch his teeth out if you wanted me to,” he chuckled, looking at her as she moved ahead. Charles smiled at her, moving after her and lifting her up in his arms, swinging her around. ”C’mon, what are you thinking off?” he chuckled, placing her down, but grabbing her hand to pull her with him to the apartment complex. It was old, no doubt about it. The outside concrete decorated by grafitti, covering even windows with it’s bright paint. He didn’t even bother unlocking the door, as the lock was busted, he just kicked it up and went inside. Moving up the stairs, the dirt and dust lifted, shining and shimmering like glitter in the pale light of the moon shining in. He needed to feel that rush he knew the pills would provide, which was probably why he seemed so eager to get to his apartment. His door was filled with old stickers from bands long gone, a few words and symbols carved into the wooden door. He opened the door, pulling her into the simple apartment. He didn’t have a lot of furniture. Lana had before joked about this looking like a drug den, a place where junkies would come to overdose and pass out. The matress was laying on the livingroom floor was pretty much the only thing he had here, the rest of his stuff was at the academy. He walked over, grabbing a packet of left behind cigarettes, popping one between his lips and offered one to Lana as he started lighting his own. He inhaled the smoke, breathing out and then laid down on the bed with a loud thump. ”Shit hole, right?” he chuckled, knowing she usually made that comment. He lifted himself up on his elbows, feeling himself look at her a bit too long, but it was just the buzz. That was what he told himself. ”So … ?” he said with a smile inhaling from his cigarette once more as he looked at her.

Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Afterschool adventures    Afterschool adventures  - Page 2 EmptyLør Aug 17, 2019 2:20 am

He lifted her up in his arms and she laughed heartily as she felt the faint gust of wind through her raven black hair. “Nothing, nothing!” She exclaimed in a tease, of course she wasnt going to just tell him. “I’ll consider whether to tell you or not, mmkay?” She asked with a big grin on her lips as she looked at him.
When they arrived at his place, she quickly sat down on the mattress as she usually would when she got here. It was a pretty place underneath all the dust and lack of care, but she knew he wouldnt let her go crazy with any sort of interior. She laid down and spread her arms out as she made a short yawn, stretching her slender body. “At least you have a somewhat decent bed,” she chuckled softly as she shook her head.
She took the cigarette as he offered it and grabbed the lighter before she quickly lit it. She took a long drag and let her arm with the cigarette go limp without burning the matress. He laid down and she felt the thump make the springs react, but she barely moved. She just stared up into the ceiling and exhaled the smoke slowly after letting the nicotine enter her system. She turned her eyes to meet with his, her eyes almost soft with emotion as she just observed the beautiful alluring blue. She moved her gaze away after a bit as she took another drag, inpsecting the cigarette as he were the one to break the silence. She chuckled a little at his words and made a few short nods, “Definitely. You should let me decorate sometime,” she said as she rolled onto her stomach as she looked at him with her head resting in her hand. When he pushed himself to his elbows they were quite close and she just took a moment in her drunken state to enjoy the view. His question pulled her out of her stare and she stuck a hand in her bra to pull out two packs. “Here’s the dope,” she said as she handed him a packet and looked at her own. She was quite curious as to what these would do. Knock-off brands had roamed the streets for a while and killed a few humans. “Wonder what these will do,” she mumbled as she placed one on her tongue before she got a devilish smile over her lips. She closed her mouth before she pushed herself up and crawled over him. With her legs on each side of his hips, she got into a comfortable position as she placed her hands around his face. It was definitely the alcohol in her blood and the rush of excitement of what the pills would do that fuelled her, but it wasnt like it was something overly rash of her. She moved her lips down to his as she held the kiss for a while before she slipped the pill through her lips and into his mouth. She moved her tongue a bit around his if he’d let her before she pulled her face away. “That’s all you’re getting for now sweetcakes,” she whispered rather close to his lips before she rolled off with a chuckle and grabbed another pill. “Do tell me if it’s gonna kill me,” she said with a rather serious tone, like she wanted to know. But she quickly grabbed one and stuck out her tongue as she placed one on it, looking at him as she swallowed it.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Afterschool adventures    Afterschool adventures  - Page 2 EmptyLør Aug 17, 2019 12:09 pm

”I thought you liked the minimalistic grunge vibe,” he chuckled, looking at her as she turned around on her stomach. Lana was one of the few people who’d come to his place, showing this side of his life. Sure, money wasn’t easy to come by, but Charles didn’t need much. He took the packet as she handed it to him, looking at the pills through the small clear bag. He looked as she popped one in her mouth, laying still as she moved on top of him. Soon he felt her lips, making him close his eyes and give in to that kiss, seperating his lips to let their tongues dance. Why was she always able to just do this? It was like he couldn’t deny her anything, wanting her to just use him for whatever she needed. He felt the pill, smiling a bit as he continued their kiss for a while before she pulled away. Her whisper made him groan, sending her a cheeky smile, nodding at her words as he bit down on the pill, making it turn to dust in his mouth, before mixing it with his saliva and swallowing. ”It has no bad toxins,” he said, looking at her as she popped a pill on her tongue, the way she looked at him made him turn to his side, looking at her. Hallucinogens mixed with a downer, made his body relax as he looked at her face. Waiting for it to work he felt himself studying his face. Everybody always spoke of them being an item, but that way it would never be. Sure, Charles bore some deep feelings for Lana, but he couldn’t make her happy, he knew that. ”Are you ever going to let me kiss you and not just the other way around?” he asked with a faint smile, feeling his body relax into the drug it had been given. Whenever something happened between them, it was her starting and finishing it, but it was like his body wasn’t content with that. Every time she pulled away he just wanted to pull her back, but he knew she didn’t want that. Or maybe she did, but never would admit it. Charles placed a hand on her waist, pulling her closer as he just looked at her. They were both drunk, and with the pills kicking in he felt less restricted in his movements and usual behaviour.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Afterschool adventures    Afterschool adventures  - Page 2 EmptyLør Aug 17, 2019 8:01 pm

Feeling him let her do what she wanted made a warm feeling spread inside her, even though she knew it was a passing feeling - Yet she couldnt help bit crave more of it. His tongue moving with hers and the following kiss, it was intoxicating in it’s way. It wasnt like this with the other guys she was with, but maybe it was because Charles wasnt like the others. At least not to her. Ot was like he actually cared enough to hang around her even if all she did was bitch all day. But the school could spread it’s rumors about them being an item all they wanted - It wasnt like that and people wouldnt understand it.
Bummer,” she muttered after swallowing her pill. And here she had hoped for a little danger. She watched him while the pill did it’s work, but it was like it wouldnt really kick in. She sighed and took a drag of her cigarette, “Shame. I think I’ve finally build up a tolerance,” she said before she breathed out the smoke. She didnt mind how he was studying her face, in fact she didnt mind a lot of the things he did even though she made it seem that way. Part of her liked the way he looked at her when they were like this. Like the alcohol dissolved whatever boundaries that laid in their sober states, to let them do whatever they wanted without the downsides of having to think twice. His question made her stick her tongue out at him just for a moment before she wet her lips slowly, a soft hmmmm that sounded more like a moan left her lips. “The day it means you wouldnt just get bored with me for letting you have it your way. I’m pretty sure I’m only keeping you intrigued because I dont let you,” she said in a softspoken tone as she crawled a little closer to him, close enough for their breaths to mix, “Did I hit right on point?” She whispered as she stretched herself to kiss his forehead gently. “You’re precious to me,” she said as he pulled her closer, even if the pills werent completely working, she felt the relaxation being forced upon her body. She lifted her arms up and placed them around his neck. “What if I asked you to treat me like the other girls? Would you do it?” She asked, tilting her head a little as she bit her lip. It was clear that she was trying to figure out if she was above the other girls, but she couldnt help it - Her self esteem had it’s ways to go from it’s highest to the lowest in a second.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Afterschool adventures    Afterschool adventures  - Page 2 EmptyLør Aug 17, 2019 8:39 pm

He let the bud of his cigarette burn out in an already filled ashtray next to the mattress as he pulled her closer. Her words made him frown. ”It might have started like that,” he admitted. In the beginning she had just been another thing he could claim, but not anymore. It was like the more she said he belonged to her, the more truth was in those words. The kiss on his forehead made him sigh as well as her words. Why could they only speak like this when they were intoxicated? Perhaps because they both knew they weren’t good at speaking the truth when sober. She wrapped her arms around his neck, making him wrap his arm tighter around her waist, pressing her closer as he really just wanted to kiss her. She was doubting herself, he could hear that in her question. I’d do anything you wanted me to,” he confessed, leaning his head closer to hers, feeling her breath on his skin. He felt his lips tremble as his whole body was screaming to just do what he did best, but he really couldn’t. ”But you’re not like the others,” he argued, looking into her dark eyes, brushing his hand up along her back to her hair. He knew what would happen if he finally got her. He wouldn’t be able to crave other people than her, and that was a dangerous thing for an incubus. Charles breathed out, letting go of her, moving out of her embrace as he got to his feet. The pills had a little effect, making the room different colors as he looked around. He walked to the small setup of speakers, turning on the music to whatever he had been listening to the last time. Too Young To Fall IN Love by Mötley Crüe started playing and he moved his head in tact to the drums, moving over to pull her to her feet. He swung her around if she let him, pulling her close and hiding his face in her black hair. He didn’t care that the music was wild and they were moving as if it was a slow song, no he just wanted to feel something meaningful. ”I’ve never let any other girl into this apartment, for starters,” he confessed, pulling away from her hair, looking her in her eyes. ”You are the only female specimen that has ever been here, listening to my favorite old music, slept on my worn down mattress,” he said calmly, feeling his world spin a little. It made him smile.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Afterschool adventures    Afterschool adventures  - Page 2 EmptyTirs Aug 20, 2019 4:05 pm

She knew he was lulling her in with his words, he always was and had she been sober, it would have been something she hated more than anything. But she wasnt sober and here in her drunken state, it was the best feeling she’d claim to have ever felt. Anything she wanted him to, those were dangerous words coming from a man that lived off more than one person’s lust. A part of her would always know they couldnt be, she was too scared to let herself be bound to someone and she didnt know how he felt about it. He moved closer to her face and she felt her breath slow down as she watched his eyes. His argument made her eyes feel a sudden sting as tears started to form, yet she quickly blinked them away and made a sad yet happy smile, “That’s all I need to know,” she whispered as she shifted between his eyes. She loved how he could always make her insecurities go away, at least now when she was drunk. The sober her hated dependence, that part of her always wanted to hold the control in a firm grip to let no one hurt her. Drunken her? More vulnerable, needy of someone to tell her she’s good enough and show her love. He moved out of her arms and she wanted to pull him back, but it wasnt wise. She pushed herself up on her arm and watched him go as everything seemed a little more blurry.
The music played and her smile grew as she felt the rhytmn as he came over and pulled her up on her feet. She was swung around and she giggled as he pulled her closer and hid his face in her hair. His words made her smile as he pulled his face out of her hair and their eyes met. He elaborated and as heartwarmed as his words made her feel, she couldnt help but laugh at his last couple of words, “Slept on your mattress? You’re pushy as hell when you sleep, I mostly lie on the floor if you have it your way,” she said with a chuckle as she pulled herself closer to him, pressing the side of her head to his chest. “But thank you. I’d lie on your floor anyday if it means I get to see sides of you no one else does,” she admitted with a sweet smile as she closed her eyes. The drugs werent really working for her and it felt a little predictable as it wasnt like the street sellers carried the good stuff anyway. She didnt want to think about that though, she looked up at Charles and flashed a teethy smile, “Only you would know how to make girls feel good while slowdancing to ancient rock songs,” she teased him, even though it was a compliment more than a tease. She closed her eyes for a bit and nodded her head calmly to the beat. When she opened her eyes again she was looking into those dangerously welcoming blue of his, making her feel shudders that didnt show on her body. Her hand moved around his neck as he pulled him down and pressed her forehead to his. “You make me feel silly,” she whispered as she pulled a bit away and placed a hand on his cheek.
She moved out of his arms and when to the kitchen where she drank a bit of water from the sink - Not caring if it was warm, cold or old. She had to concentrate for a little, looking at the tap that seemed to be moving around even though it was the faint effect of the drugs. She came back and grabbed a new cigarette, placing it in the corner of her mouth as she pulled out her phone, “What we need.... is more alcohol,” she mumbled with the bud between her lips as she tapped. After a bit she seemed to be done, placing her phone in her pocket as she lit her cigarette. She looked at him and smiled a little warmly, “In all of the time that we’ve been friends, I’ve never asked. Have you always been that way with girls or did it occur?” She asked rather curiously. She took a drag of her cigarette and didnt expect a long answer if he didnt want to give one.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Afterschool adventures    Afterschool adventures  - Page 2 Empty

Afterschool adventures
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» Island adventures

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: V :: Akademiet udendørs :: Akademiet foran-
Gå til: