Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Iconic duo

Go down 
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Maya

Maya

Humør : Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.
Fag : Billedekunst, Musik, Kemi, Psykologi & Kampsport
Antal indlæg : 376

Iconic duo Empty
IndlægEmne: Iconic duo   Iconic duo EmptyOns Jul 31, 2019 8:43 am

@Ricky <3
Outfit: Link
___

"Come on Ric!" She complained, "I said; two steps to the left," she sighed and tried to reach the book on the top shelf - of course not by herself. She looked back and moved her eyes down. Ricky was a lot taller than her, so of course she had convinced him to lift her up - because she wanted to do it herself, otherwise they would be here all day long. Maya knew she could possibly use her new found abilities, but like Levi said - she shouldn't use them without someone who could help her if it went out of control, at least till she understood them better.  Maya reached for the book and grabbed it. "Okay.. why is it they put all the books I need on the top shelves, its just mean," she shook her head a little. "You can put me down now Mitchell," she usually called him by his last name in a tease or when she wanted him to do something.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

Iconic duo Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Iconic duo   Iconic duo EmptyOns Jul 31, 2019 9:07 am

Outfit

Ricky shook his head when she complained. Why he couldn’t just reach for the books instead of her was a mystery. ”Don’t cause a kerfuffle.” He took another step to the left. ”Call left what it’s supposed to be called; Larry.” He usually tried to stop himself from his accent or using Canadian slang, but with Maya he just talked like he damn pleased. He knew she wouldn’t mind. ”I’m don’t think they do it because they’re out to get you,” he claimed. When she told him to, he put her down. He liked hanging out with Maya. She was pretty cool, and they both liked music so that was a plus. If you either like music or movies, you were practically his friends; he was indeed friends with anyone. ”You are impossibly independent, has anyone ever told you that?” A smile grew on his face. ”It would have been easier if I just got it for you. Might give me a chance to be a gentleman too. Instead we turned into circus acts.” His eyes lit up as he got an idea. ”Maybe we should run away together and join the circus!”

Maya

Maya

Iconic duo Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Iconic duo   Iconic duo EmptyOns Jul 31, 2019 9:38 am

"Could you please just speak english like everyone else?" she chuckled a little and rolled her eyes. She enjoy listening to his accent time to time, but it wasn't something she was going to tell him. "How would you know? I mean, maybe they just send you here to make me think that? huh?" She turned around looking up at him after he had put her down. Maya was slightly paranoid by nature, but she had also experienced quite a lot already in her life.
"I hear that few times a week, sometimes a day - but go on," she walked over to put the book on the table. She was gathering books about the brain and everything she could find that might help her understand her own. The smile grew bigger on her lips by his little comment. The last one made her turn around and she narrowed her blue eyes for a second.
"Oh.. I thought you were a circus runaway," she made an apologizing face, "but maybe they will take you back" She smiled. Ricky knew Maya to be witty and quick in act.  It was nice being back to her usual self, she had been that for a few months now - and she planned on going strong.
"However, I need to get started on this reading - otherwise the headmaster is gonna come after me," not that Levi would come after her - but she knew she had to work to actually not be a problem later on.
Gæst
Gæst

Iconic duo Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Iconic duo   Iconic duo EmptyOns Jul 31, 2019 9:54 am

”Nah, I don’t think so.” He liked that it annoyed her. It was how their friendship was – them constantly trying to annoy each other. It was almost like siblings. She did remind him of her younger sister on some areas. Maybe that was reason he was jumping every time she needed him. ”Maya, you should know by now, I don’t think that much.” Ricky had a way of making himself appear more stupid than he was.
”I’m sure you’re exaggerating right now,” he claimed. Ricky might be strange in that regard, but he liked people who could give him a good burn. ”As if I’m talented enough to be in a circus,” he said joining in on burning himself. He narrowed her eyes when she spoke again. ”So that’s how it is? You just use me for my help and then politely tell me to go because you need to study?” He shook his head and sighed. ”I thought you were better than that. I’m so disappointed in you,” he sniffled and walked to the shelf he had just lifted her to and took the same book. ”Joke’s on you, I need to read the same book.” He walked to a table and sat down. He didn’t need to read the book, but he was not leaving now. He wanted to hang with Maya when she was done studying.
Maya

Maya

Iconic duo Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Iconic duo   Iconic duo EmptyOns Jul 31, 2019 10:18 am

” As If you even could hide tricks from me,” she spoke with such a lively voice and her laughter almost warm and melodic.
” Yeah, it’s not you it’s me. I would never have worked out between us Mitchell” she placed a hand on her heart and looked at him as she blinked twice. Maya watched him walk over too the shelf and pick a book similar to hers. She narrowed her eyes a little bit as he sat down. ” It’s like you are obsessed with me. I get it, there is no shame” she teased and sat down. Maya had always been a quick study but she wasn’t the first to actually brag about it or anything like that. Maya opened her book but kept on looking suspiciously at him.
” So since when are you studying; Psychokinetic? Trying I help me understand my freak out abilities? That’s sweet” she moved her eyes down to the first page.
Gæst
Gæst

Iconic duo Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Iconic duo   Iconic duo EmptyOns Jul 31, 2019 11:34 am

”I know I can’t. I stopped trying about ten minutes after I met you.” He liked how her voice sometimes were so much like a song. He had noticed that from the very start. Ricky just nodded when she spoke as they were breaking up. ”Well as long you know it was all your fault, I’ll be okay.” He looked at her when she talked like he was obsessed with him. He leaned closer to her as if they were talking of a secret. ”Did you see someone outside your window last night? I swear, I think someone was hiding in the bush next to mine. He might even have the same binoculars as me.” He hated when people were stalking right next to him. People really should get their own spots. ”If he’s there again tonight, I’ll scare him off. I promise.” He leaned away again and started to look through the book. He had no idea what any of the words meant. ”The correct question is when I am studying anything.” He looked at her with a slight smile. ”I probably won’t understand anything, but I can keep you company at least.”
Maya

Maya

Iconic duo Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Iconic duo   Iconic duo EmptyOns Jul 31, 2019 4:58 pm

"I would say what ever to just get out of this relationship," she teased back with a cheeky half smirk. Maya narrowed her eyes a little and nodded a few times when he played along. It was times like this, people would look weirdly at them for just playing these things as far as possible. "I see. Good. Can't have to many admires around the same hours. I like them separately, so I have attention all hours of the day." Maya read a few words from the page, her eyes just running down all these words.
"I'm just reading it, I remember stuff - it wasn't mean I understand it," she pointed out with a little smile. "Oh Ric. Sweet, sweet Ric. I do enjoy your company, but where is our coffee?"
Gæst
Gæst

Iconic duo Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Iconic duo   Iconic duo EmptyOns Jul 31, 2019 5:33 pm

”I get it. I’m a horrible boyfriend.” His girlfriend would disagree with that statement, but she wasn’t here to do so. She might also be a little uncomfortable listening to this conversation. Both he and Maya knew it was all in good fun, but Lea might be a little jealous if she heard the way they talked to each other. Ricky didn’t care about what others thought. He was respectful of people, but if they couldn’t handle who he was, why should he care? ”That was what I told him. He didn’t listen. There is no way I’m going to move my slot though.” He nodded his head a few times as she explained how she picked up the information. He quickly stood up when she spoke of coffee. ”I’m such a chucklehead. Do you want a double-double or just black?” He moved his foot impatiently. He was not impatient, he just played the role of a assistant who had forgotten the coffee and was in a hurry to get them.
Maya

Maya

Iconic duo Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Iconic duo   Iconic duo EmptyOns Jul 31, 2019 7:25 pm

"Seriously?" she looked up and looked almost angry at him. " How many times do I have to tell you: Double-double espresso with a twenty milliters of soyamilk," she acted out like she was insulted. "It's not that hard to remember Mitchell," Maya shook her head a little and waved him away as if she was his boss. "Don't give me that look, and just get to work already," she looked a little up before she just started laughing so hard. Maya leaned back in her seat and couldn't stop again - but she tried, and kept a serious face for around five seconds before she started laughing again. She almost started crying just in pure laughter.
Gæst
Gæst

Iconic duo Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Iconic duo   Iconic duo EmptyOns Jul 31, 2019 9:20 pm

Ricky looked at her and shook his head in disappointment over himself. He put his hands on the back of the chair and leaned his head forward. ”Damnit! Why!? Why can’t I ever remember!? I’m the worst assistant in the world!” He looked up at her like he was seeking her pity. Instead he just sent her away to work. He laughed when she did. He started walking away to get their coffee, still able to hear her even as he had walked a while away. He got the coffees, although he didn’t completely follow her instructions. He just made two cups of black coffee and took, milk, creamers and sugar cubes with him back. He knew from himself he sometimes like a black coffee and other times he wanted all kinds of stuff in it. He sat down and put one of the cups in front of her. He put some milk and a cube in his own, stirring it until it was mixed together. ”So what is this ability you have?” He had no abilities himself. He was as human as they got. Even his mother who was a human, had an ability.
Maya

Maya

Iconic duo Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Iconic duo   Iconic duo EmptyOns Jul 31, 2019 11:06 pm

"The most horrible boyfriend and worst assistent. One would think you were collecting titles," she chuckled a little and wiped away a tear as he went for coffee. Maya always found herself to be everything but serious. But honestly, she had spend time being a test subject for Ramsay and Rayna - she was done taking life for granted. Now she just wanted to spend time with her friends and enjoy being alive. He came back with two cups, and some milk along with everything else you could put in a cup of coffee. Maya took a deep breath in.
"Do you really wanna know?" She asked before looking at the milk. She breathed out and lifted the milk up with her mind, and purred it into the cup without lifting her hands. She gently put it down again and returned her eyes to him. "I can move things with my mind among other things.. im still at beginners level - but I will work my way up."
Gæst
Gæst

Iconic duo Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Iconic duo   Iconic duo EmptyTors Aug 01, 2019 12:34 am

Ricky scratched her jaw by her words. ”It does seem like that, doesn’t it?” He was not one to let anything slow him down. He was the kind of person who would always reach the goals he sat for himself. Even if that meant he had to go through something he found less interesting. He always managed to find the silver lining. He nodded to her question. Of course he did. He took a sip of the coffee. He nodded with his lower lip pushed forward slightly, looking rather impressed. ”But is reading about it going to help you learn? I have no idea how powers work, but it seems the kind of lesson that requires practice rather than theory.” That was just his opinion, but in some cases you learned better by doing. He folded his hands around the cup. ”If you want to, we can take a trip outside and take these powers for a spin.” He would love to see her in action.
Maya

Maya

Iconic duo Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Iconic duo   Iconic duo EmptyTors Aug 01, 2019 8:22 am

"Yeah, but I learn quite quickly as well. So I want my brain to remember some ways to handle it - if it goes out of control," she felt her mouth getting a little dry. Umbrella had activated her abilities, but had went into chaos right before she escaped and now she was walking around with abilities she didn't understand. Like Ramsay had said, she always had them - they just weren't unlocked.  Now they were and it was terrifying. "If I go out of control. I could hurt people," she admitted and took a deep breath in before looking up at him. She had never hurt anyone before, it was pure fear that she would. It was mostly during nightmares or strong emotions she felt her powers taking over. However she would hate to disappoint Ricky in not being her usually upbeat self, so she closed the book and stood up.
"Lets give it a shot," she smiled and knew it could be a bad idea - but what else was new.
Gæst
Gæst

Iconic duo Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Iconic duo   Iconic duo EmptyTors Aug 01, 2019 11:29 am

”I guess that makes sense,” he said. He had no idea how something like that worked. He had never had anything that could go out of control like that. He wasn’t trying to tell her how to do things, he was just saying what he would have done if he was in her place. He nodded when she spoke of the possibility of hurting someone. ”Then do it where nobody is around.” He shrugged with one shoulder by his suggestion. ”Excluding me. I want to see.” He would be careful of course. He knew she would feel bad if something happened to him. ”Great!” He exclaimed and clapped his hands together. He took both books to place them back on the shelf. He walked to her again. ”M’lady, you chariot awaits.” He turned his back to her and bent down a little inviting her to jump onto his back. When she was so small, it was no problem for him to give her a piggyback ride now and again.
Maya

Maya

Iconic duo Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Iconic duo   Iconic duo EmptyTors Aug 01, 2019 1:12 pm

”oh you wish she emptied the coffee before walking passed him, not to jump on his back. They were a weird duo, not knowing what to expect from one another. Maya liked that, it made her feel alive that she could just shake everything up in the matter of seconds. She had been raised in the military, which wasn’t much fun and games - now she was free as a bird.
They walked outside, and found an open space in the garden. It was close to curfew, so there wasn’t a lot of students around.
“ So what do you want me to do?” she asked and looked around. Maya could feel the energy around her just waiting to be used. “ Like really. Anything. I like a challenge”
Gæst
Gæst

Iconic duo Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Iconic duo   Iconic duo EmptyTors Aug 01, 2019 1:32 pm

Ricky scoffed when she turned down his offer. Her loss. He followed her into the garden, looking around to find something she could move. She wanted a challenge. ”I always wanted to be able to fly,” he said with a goofy grin. He didn’t know if she could move people, but if she could, he wanted to be her test subject. He continued to look around in case she wanted something else to use her powers on. Besides his family, he hadn’t known anyone with supernatural abilities. Around here it was harder to find anyone without abilities than with. So far, he was the only one he knew here, that wasn’t a supernatural species or had some sort of ability. ”Or a trash can,” he said and nodded towards one not far from them.
Maya

Maya

Iconic duo Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Iconic duo   Iconic duo EmptyTors Aug 01, 2019 2:03 pm

She frowned a little by his choice of challenge. Maya had never really used her ability on anyone, but she didn’t doubt her ability to do so. However she was unsure if it was a good idea. Maya took a deep breath in and looked at the litter box. Then she took a deep breath in  and licked her lips to concentrate. Maya made a movement with her hands, and the litter box started to shake a little. Maya breathed out and tensed her jaw before letting the energy out and caused the box to fly into the air. She jumped a little back but quickly grabbed it again. Maya started laughing a little nervously but was filled with adrenaline.
Gæst
Gæst

Iconic duo Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Iconic duo   Iconic duo EmptyTors Aug 01, 2019 2:15 pm

Ricky stood still and watched the trash can as it began to move a little. It then flew into the air. He instantly took a step back from pure surprise. He cheered her on as the object moved around in the air. ”That’s is so cool!” His voice was very excited. He wished he could do something like that. She seemed a little nervous about it, but it was only fair if she was afraid of hurting anyone. He looked between her and the trash can. ”I just got a hundred different ideas for pranks,” he said with a weak chuckle. Maybe he shouldn’t exploit her abilities like that, but he couldn’t help but think of all the possibilities her power provided. ”Not that I’m going to use you or anything,” he said just in case. He wouldn’t want her to think he was that kind of a person.
Maya

Maya

Iconic duo Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Iconic duo   Iconic duo EmptyTors Aug 01, 2019 11:46 pm

Maya let the energy take control, which was nice and everything. At least till he commented about pranks and she turned to him - making the litter box fly directly towards him. Maya gasped a bit
"I'm sorry!" She yelled and ran over to him. "Are you alright?" Maya quickly asked, and used her arms to pull the litter box away from him. "I told you that it was dangerous," she pointed out and ran a hand frustrated though her hair.
"I could have killed you!"
Gæst
Gæst

Iconic duo Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Iconic duo   Iconic duo EmptyTors Aug 01, 2019 11:57 pm

Ricky saw the object fly towards him. He wasn't quick enough to avoid it and was knocked to the ground. He was okay, nothing more than what would maybe turn to it a bruise. "I'm fine," he said and stood up when the trash can was removed from him. "But you didn't," he could understand why she was not ready to use her power around people yet. "I'm sorry I pushed you to this." He didn't want this to stop her from ever using the ability again. He had a feeling it could do both good and bad, depending on who wielded it. He had no doubts Maya would use it for good.
Maya

Maya

Iconic duo Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Iconic duo   Iconic duo EmptyFre Aug 02, 2019 12:35 am

He spoke of being fine, but her heart beat was far from fine. Feeling like the world her around tremble like every wall around her was breaking and every brick turned into dust. It was like a storm been waiting to hit and it took place around her. The trees started bending like if someone was forcing it to the ground. The bench not far from them started moving from the ground. Maya turned around, not really hearing his words. His words were like deep echoes, way to hard to focus on. Along with her starting to freakout her mind was trying to come up with serveral ways to avoid the situations. She moved her hands up to her head and just felt the need to scream - just in hope of it would make everything better, knowing it wouldn't. Maya fell to her knees and bend over, barely realizing her actions as everything just span around in circles for her eyes.
Gæst
Gæst

Iconic duo Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Iconic duo   Iconic duo EmptyFre Aug 02, 2019 12:48 am

Ricky had fucked up. It was his fault she was even out here doing it and now it seemed like she couldn't control it. He watched around as the trees started to bend and other things vibrated. He walked towards her when she fell to her knees. "Maya.." He reached for her but was pushed back when a big flower pot hit him, causing him to fall to the ground. He tried to push it off, but it was heavier than he first anticipated. He used all he could to move it away from him. Ricky stood up again although he felt a tightness in his chest from when the pot hit him. More objects flew through the air, as he tried to get to Maya. Something hit him at the side of the head. Blood began to run from the side of his head and down his cheek. He pushed forward until he reached her. He sat down on his knees in front of her. "Maya, can you hear me? I know you can control this. I know you can." Pep talks were not really his best skill, but he had to try and snap her out of it.
Maya

Maya

Iconic duo Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Iconic duo   Iconic duo EmptyFre Aug 02, 2019 1:03 am

Maya opened her eyes, but all she was seeing was things moving around her - making her feel so dizzy. Wishing she could just call out for Levi to come down and calm her. Maya felt the tears running down her cheeks, not being able to find something to focus at all. She closed her eyes and just wanted it all to go away. Why did it have to be like this? Maya shook her head, she couldn't pick up his words - but she knew he was there. Right in front of her. "Go away," she begged him, scared out of her mind that she would hurt him. Maya clenched her fist together, grabbing her hair tightly. Using her abilities to choke him. Not that she wanted to, he was just far to close to her. Maya was scared. She finally opened her eyes and saw him struggling, the blood - it only made her ability react much more intense and she had no idea how to make it stop.
Gæst
Gæst

Iconic duo Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Iconic duo   Iconic duo EmptyFre Aug 02, 2019 1:43 am

Ricky was not going to leave. She was his friend, of course he was going to stay. He didn't know how bad his injuries were yet. He didn't feel much. Adrenalin was rushing through his body and he was set on helping her get through this. He felt his throat close. He put a hand on his neck. It wouldn't do anything good, but it was all he could think of doing. Spots began to appear for his eyes. He opened his mouth to call for her, but no sound came out. He fell to the ground gasping for air. He still tried to reach her, but it felt like a lost cause. He closed his eyes hoping that would somehow make it better. He was so scared, he was not going to make it through this. But most of all, he was afraid how it would affect Maya if he didn't. No, he had to fight. There were no other option. His eyes fluttered open. He didn't move. He couldn't.
Gæst
Gæst

Iconic duo Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Iconic duo   Iconic duo EmptyFre Aug 02, 2019 6:30 pm

”I think that’s enough Maya,” Leviticus said in a calm voice, placing a hand on her shoulder. There were few things going on in this school that the principal didn’t know about, but he had been sure to set up a system. Alec had been a great help with that. It was like a net over the school, telling Leviticus if any of the students on campus were going crazy with their abilities or some were near death or hurt. It was quite practical. Leviticus held out his hand, making a small cyclon of air appear under Ricky, keeping him up as to not choke him completely, but it was Maya who had to stop it.
Sponsoreret inhold

Iconic duo Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Iconic duo   Iconic duo Empty

Iconic duo
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: V :: Akademiet :: Akademiet indendørs :: 1. Sal :: Biblioteket-
Gå til: