Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Post-partum [cw + mild tw]

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Post-partum [cw + mild tw] - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Post-partum [cw + mild tw]   Post-partum [cw + mild tw] - Page 3 EmptyTirs Jun 25, 2019 9:05 pm

Buffy couldn’t help but chuckle at his remark about Nessa inheriting their stubborness, but nodded nonetheless. Their young girl already seemed to be so headstrong in everything she did, so being stubborn wasn’t far off. Sometimes she wondered what she had deserved to get such a beautiful daughter, fully convinced that their blonde girl had inherited it from Baal. The only thing that set them apart in terms of looks was the seemingly lack of color that Nessa had, both in skin, hair and eyes. Buffy didn’t worry too much about it, but she wondered if their little girl would have gotten those pretty eyes that Eaden and Dinah had from their father. Maybe they should go to the beach or something? Let Nessa experience some children stuff as well? She would need to speak to Dinah about it, maybe a small family trip wouldn’t be too bad. It would be wiser to wait until Dinah and Eaden had had their small time away – but maybe they could combine it with meeting this mysterious Jake that Nessa liked to spend so much time with. Buffy trusted Dinah’s judgement of the werewolf, but not having even met him did make her a bit worried. Nessa was still such an innocent child and Buffy just wanted to protect her.

He asked about the rolled up legs and she chuckled shrugging slightly. ”Maybe I just like looking at anckles,” she said in a teasing voice, shaking her head to signal she was kidding. Although, she did love every part of the demon in the dressingroom with her, and that included his anckles. She looked at the different items that Baal had found, spotting the shirt before he even pulled it out of his small bunch. She swallowed at his words, looking at him with a smile, maybe that was what set her off. That shirt of his she still had, she had practically stolen it from him and wore it from time to time when she still felt like she needed the comfort. ”I remember it too clearly,” she said in a rather breathless voice as she looked at the fabric, before moving to greet his lips. The second kiss deepened somewhat, and she couldn’t help but sigh slightly, still trying to keep herself down. It was easy to get lost when she was with Baal. The whole world seemed to lose her interest as their bodies were close, but she had to pull away. This was not the time nor the place for such things, yet she somehow wished it was. His words comforted her as she went over to sit in the chair. She crossed her legs, looking at him as he changed out of his own clothes, seeing him fiddle with the shirt made her smile a bit to herself. She liked either. When he was ready he turned to her, his small arm gesture making her nod as she looked him up and down. ”Turn,” she said with an innocent smile and watched the back as he did, nodding to herself. ”I like it – It’s different, but those pants look like they scream your name,” she said with a sweet chuckle. However, she wasn’t being pushy about it, she just wanted to confirm that he had nothing to worry about.

”I think they could look good with a plain white button up as well, dressing it up if you ever want to take me out,” she said with a teasing voice, however they had spoken about making a piece of a month just for them. Would it be too farfetched to say that she would like that, even if he would hate the food they ate. She chuckled a bit at the thought, but kept it very low. ”Is it a nice material?” she asked, genuinely interested. It had felt like thick linnen, but it looked differently on. She couldn’t really explain it.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Post-partum [cw + mild tw]   Post-partum [cw + mild tw] - Page 3 EmptyTirs Jun 25, 2019 11:16 pm

"Now that's a little odd," he said, shaking his head a bit as he smiled at her. He wasnt really teasing her, though it may seem as so. He didnt mind if she did, even though he wasnt too sure that he had nice anckles, which felt odd to consider in the moment.
He turned as she asked him to, but felt a little silly yet it did help him feel a little less nervous. He hadnt really ever had to do this before, since he had mostly been by himself since he lost his first wife and children. He didnt really know if he had to pose or move in a certain way, so he did seem a bit wobbly and awkward. He chuckled a bit nervously and scratched his neck at her words. "Scream my name," he repeated a bit nervously as he glanced back into the mirror. He didnt understand what she meant by that, but they did seem fitting despite the abnormality from his usual style.
He listened to her tease, however it did seem like a nice suggestion. He looked in he mirror and thought about it as he corrected the pants, narrowing his eyes slightly before he looked at her. "Well then it's settled" - "I'm taking you out for dinner sometime," he said with happy eyes as he looked at her for a while in the mirror. He puckered his mouth a bit at her question and moved his arms and legs a bit around. "It has that odd feeling of chemicals. But I think it would be comfortable once washed," he said as he looked down his body. He took a moment to turn a bit around as he looked from the different angles that were made, till he was strutting his behind slightly. He looked at Buffy. "Does this make me look fat?" he asked in a teasing tone, with an off-accent that mocked the people he had heard it from a lot of times. He chuckled and shook his head, "I'm sorry, it's no laughing matter for those women," he quickly added, yet couldnt help himself.
He turned his front back to the mirror and pulled off the shirt as he grabbed the next one, the blue button up shirt that he pulled on his shoulders, closing it around his body as he narrowed his eyes a bit. "It's going to be a little tight," he mumbled as he took off the pants, getting into the next pair before he started buttoning it up. He adjusted the shirt a bit and then turned to Buffy. "Tuck it in or let loose?" he asked, looking down himself. He wasnt really sure if he had to be formal or not. Some people tucked their shirts in this time and others didnt and frankly it was just confusing to him. "The shirt is tight but I think it's quite fitting," he said as he then glanced up at her to hear her input.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Post-partum [cw + mild tw]   Post-partum [cw + mild tw] - Page 3 EmptyOns Jun 26, 2019 9:27 am

”Yeah, scream your name … Like they fit you nicely and seem like they were meant to be,” she said in an explaining tone, knowing that he might not understand. She watched him go from a bit unsure of himself to seeming more comfortable. He looked at her, promising to take her to dinner at some point and she chuckled to herself, looking at him. Nodding at his words, she didn’t really notice the feeling of chemicals when she tried on clothes, but maybe it was because she was more used to the feeling than he was. As he strutted his backside she hid her grin behind her hand, giggling at his fun accent that sounded nothing like him. He added a small comment, but at this point Buffy was just giggling a bit out of control. She whiped away a small laughing tear as she looked to him again. Buffy leaned back in the chair, taking deep breaths to calm her system from stop giggling. The button up was a bit tight on him, but it was meant to be like that. Her eyes grazed down his body, looking at his black marks and slender frame. Never had she seen anything more alluring. She got pulled out of her thoughts as he turned to her. ”Tucked in, you can see that from the cut of the shirt” she finally said and looked as he did it. ”My father always thaught my brother that a straight hem at the bottom signaled that you could wear it over pants, while those with hem that varies in length should be tucked in,” she said with a smile, knowing that it might not be what fashion said today. However it was a good guideline if you were confused. She got up from her seat, walking to him and running her fingers over the fabric. ”You want me to get you a bigger size?” she asked. ”I mean, I like it tight on you, but you need to feel comfortable as well,” she said with a sweet smile on her lips. She kissed his cheek and grabbed the door. ”Try on the next outfit – I’ll find you a bigger size, just so you can try it,” she said and went back out in to the store. She knew exactly where the shirt was placed and walked to it, looking at the different sizes. Picking out the one that was just a bit bigger than the one Baal had just been trying on. She knocked at the door of the dressing room, peaking her head in when he signaled that she could come in. Making sure not to disturb his privacy she snuck in, closing the door after her and hanging the shirt next to his other outfit.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Post-partum [cw + mild tw]   Post-partum [cw + mild tw] - Page 3 EmptyOns Jun 26, 2019 11:48 am

"That is an interesting saying," he remarked at her explanation but he seemed to understand what she meant. He smiled widely as his impression made her giggly uncontrollably and he couldnt help but to giggle a little himself. He waited a bit for them both to calm just a little before he put on the next outfit.
As she inspected him, he narrowed his eyes before he looked into the mirror, noticing how the tightness of the shirt made his marks more visible. A bigger shirt would be needed to cover them, unless he wanted a thousand stares on the street.
He looked down at the shirt as she explained and nodded as he inspected it. It made sense, but he still lingered a bit in a time older than this, where it was all about formality and polished looks. He tugged the shirt in before she got up from the chair and moved over to him. He smiled a bit at her question, and chuckled at her words. "Of course you do," he teased her, "Thank you," he added with a smile and felt a bit giddy at the sweetness of her smile. He felt the kiss on his cheek and nodded at her as she was at the door and spoke. When she left, he opened up the shirt and got it off, followed by the pants. He looked at the last outfit and started with the pants as he looked at the striped shirt. He did seem to like it a lot, running his hand over the fabric before he took it off the hanger. He was pulling it over his head at he heard the knock, "Come in," he said as he was making sure the shirt sat just right. He looked a bit at the shirt she placed on the hanger through the mirror before he grabbed the jacket and put it on. It seemed like a bit of a lot of clothing for him, seeing that he didnt exactly freeze in the cold, but he didnt mind how it looked. He grabbed the jacket and made a rather natural pose as he narrowed his eyes a bit looking at it. He turned to Buffy, before he made a whole circle around himself so she could see the whole view. "It'll do on a chilly night, but I think people would stare if I wore it in the sun," he said, looking back into the mirror before he looked back at her. He ran his hands through his hair, making sure the curls hadnt been flattened out.
He walked over to her and leaned down as he kissed her nose gently. "This was the last one," he said with a smile. The rest of the clothes were just replacements so they knew exactly how it would look on him. He felt the fabric of the jacket, before he turned to the mirror again, lifting his arms up to see how well it fit. His stomach got exposed as he stretched out, but it made sense as he had a long body and the shirt didnt seem like it would look better in a bigger size. He let his arms slide down again and corrected the shirt as he nodded. "I like the shirt a lot," he said with a faint smile, thinking that if he smiled anymore, his cheeks would cramp up. "So about that icecream?" he asked as he took off the jacket and placed it back on the hanger.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Post-partum [cw + mild tw]   Post-partum [cw + mild tw] - Page 3 EmptyOns Jun 26, 2019 12:33 pm

His little tease made her giggle a bit again, but it wasn’t too bad. She still had this giddy feeling inside of her from his joke prior. Coming back into the room she looked at him. Buffy couldn’t shake the thought that she liked seeing him in colors. The jacket fit him well, making him a bit wider in looks, but not too wide that it looked abnormal. He walked to her after having dressed himself in this new outfit, and she looked at him when he kissed her nose. Going out in to the store had helped calm down her giddiness. A small sigh of content made it’s way from her throat to her lips as she looked at him turn to the mirror again. Watching him test out the clothes was rather cute, and nodded as he said he liked the shirt. ”I like it as well, fits you good and it feels soft,” she said, moving closer to run her fingers down his front, touching the fabric under her fingertips. ”Ice cream sounds like the best idea I’ve heard all day,” she said with a smile and went over to pick up her own bag. They went out into the store, paying for the items that Baal had chosen to get before moving outside once more. It was still relatively early, however it was edging closer to midday. Buffy stretched her back, reaching her arms up into the sky with her bag of clothes dangling along her elbow. ”I was thinking of something while you were changing,” she said with a smile, walking over to one of the ice cream shops, looking at the different flavors. She pointed at a flavor with peach and the clerk was quick to put the ice cream in a waffle cone, handling it to Buffy and looking to Baal to take his order. Once Baal had placed his order, the worker scooped the ice cream up and handed it to him, meanwhile Buffy found a bank note, paying for the ice cream. They moved out, sitting down at one of the tables and she placed her bag with clothes between her feet.

”I was thinking we could go on a small family trip? Not now, but maybe after Dinah and Eaden have had their time away,” she said, tilting her head to the side as she looked at Baal. Taking a lick of the ice cream she sighed as the coldness hit her system, cooling her down slowly. ”We could even invite the mystery wolf? It would maybe be better to meet him in a public setting?” she suggested, shrugging as she looked out to the street. People were slowly gathering at the different stores, the shop-aholics ready to get their bargain of the day. She chuckled a bit to herself as she saw a small child running to her parents, giggling as it seemed the child had just learned how to walk. A sad look entered her eyes, but she shook her head. She had to remember that what had happened to Nessa just meant that she had gotten to keep their child. The alternative would have been losing their child, and she wouldn’t ever wish that. She looked to Baal, licking at her ice cream and sending him a faint smile.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Post-partum [cw + mild tw]   Post-partum [cw + mild tw] - Page 3 EmptyOns Jun 26, 2019 10:06 pm

Her words made him happy as he was kind of fearing that he was looking all wrong in the new style of clothes. He sighed as she touched his front, feeling a longing for more touches, even though it was inappropiate. He was changing back to his own clothes as she answered his question and smiled widely at her as he took his items from the hangers, moving up to the cashier. He looked a bit up at the sky, feeling the sun get warmer by the minute. "Did you remember to wear sunscreen today?" he asked in a tease, already imagining a sunburned Buffy having to sleep in a bunch of cornstarch to cool down.
He looked at her as she said she had been thinking about something, he narrowed his eyes and felt quite curious about what it was. He looked to the clerk as Buffy made her order. He looked a bit at the different flavours before he picked the licorice, asking for a cup instead of a waffle, which made the clerk scoff, but Baal just smiled and shrugged. He picked out a green spoon from the different colours, a bit surprised that Buffy was paying for them. As they got out and sat down at a table, he inspected his icecream, scooping a bit of it up before he placed it in his mouth. Of all flavours, he liked licorice the most. It didnt taste like much but it wasnt unpleasant. He smiled a bit and listened to Buffy as she spoke of her thoughts earlier. He twitched his eyebrows in surprise, though it wasnt a negative surprise, but it was just that he was wondering why they hadnt thought of anything like that earlier. He puckered his mouth at the mention of Jake, "It would be interesting to meet him, though I doubt that he'd like me much," he admitted as he dug the spoon into his cup. "But I do think we could use a trip like that," he added just to make sure she knew he approved. He looked around at the people that had begun to start filling the streets, feeling rather content in the moment. He knew that he hadnt told her much of his encounters with the future kids, but he didnt particularly feel like he wanted to ruin the moment with it. "At some point, we have to talk about something that revolves around Jake. I've already met him under different circumstances," he then said, letting her know that he was open to talk about it, but that he didnt want to do it now.
He took another scoop of the licorice delight and sighed with a soft smile. "I am not faking this, if you're wondering," he admitted with a smile before he shook his head. He wasnt sure why he hadnt mentioned how licorice was the only flavour that didnt make his stomach churn with nausea.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Post-partum [cw + mild tw]   Post-partum [cw + mild tw] - Page 3 EmptyTors Jun 27, 2019 1:47 pm

Buffy looked at him with a chuckle and opened her handbag, lifting up a small travelsized sunscreen lotion. ”I brought some – I didn’t really have time to put any on before, seeing as you distracted me before leaving the apartment,” she said with a smile on her lips, winking at him as she meant all his gentle touches he had placed all over her body this morning. Had she not known her body better, she would have wanted him to take her that morning. However she needed to heal. Find out wether ot not she was actually ready before just jumping in to it. As they sat down she couldn’t help but smile at her finacé. Even his ice cream had to be black, she thought to herself and giggled a bit at the thought. She nodded at his words, but were curious. The way he said it made her second guess if she could trust this Jake guy to hang out with their daughter. ”My father has a vacation house in East Sussex – It should be big enough for six people, I could ask him if we could borrow it for a couple of days?” she suggested looking to Baal with a calm smile. She took a deep breath before she took another lick of her ice cream. Feeling the sun above and the coldness in her mouth was just such a pleasant feeling. She closed her eyes shortly before he spoke again, opening her eyes to put her full attention on him. She furrowed her brows a bit, as she didn’t know if she liked the way it sounded. ”We’ll speak of it another time then, today I just want as few worries as possible,” she said, agreeing to not speaking about it now.

Looking out to the street again, she heard him sigh and she raised an eyebrow as she looked back at him. She must’ve triggered him to say something about this behaviour, and she looked at him in surprise. Chukling as she imagined that all this time all it took was a bit of ice cream with licorice. ”Well, I don’t mind licorice as much – but I can’t stand it in ice cream for some reason,” she said in a chuckle. ”Ice cream to me needs to be fruit flavored,” she added and ate a bit of her ice cream with a satisfied expression. She leaned back, looking at her fiancé with a soft look in her eyes, eating her ice cream for a bit in silence. ”Have you ever been to Camber Sands?” she asked, remembering her childhood spent there. It was close to the small town of Rye in East Sussex. In Rye her father had brought a vacation house to her mother, and they spent every summer in that small charming town. ”I think you’d like it there,” she said with a warm smile on her lips.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Post-partum [cw + mild tw]   Post-partum [cw + mild tw] - Page 3 EmptySøn Jun 30, 2019 11:11 pm

"Distracted you? It's that what we're calling it now?" he asked in a tease with a smile that fit his jest. He didnt mind that they had been busy with that, seeing that it felt like it had been something they both needed. He did feel like the air was a little fresher and lighter now that it had happened, and that was a good feeling.
He narrowed his eyes at her as she giggled at his icecream, giving her a suspicious eye. He didnt realize that most of the things he liked or had would be what people would assume to be alternative or completely fitting for him being a dark prince. He just liked licorice because it didnt taste like mold in a cup. He listened to her suggestion and leaned a bit back into his chair as he thought of it. "I think it would be a perfect retreat for a small family vacation," he said with a smile. He could already imagine Eaden's expression of dismay, though he knew that the boy wouldnt deny it if Dinah was going to. It would be interesting to see his son be somewhat happy at some point, because even if he tried to hide it, he probably couldnt all the time. He felt relieved as she agreed to speak about it some other time.
He frowned a bit as she said she didnt like licorice in icecream. He looked at his cup with disbelief before he looked at her with the same disbelief. He softened up in a smile and nodded at her words, "I wish I knew what it tastes like, but it's all just mold and something rancid," he then said as he looked at her icecream for a bit. He quickly leaped forward, grabbing her wrist with his hand as he took a small bite from her icecream, letting go as soon as his devilish deed was done, but his face was nothing like victory. He frowned deeply and stuck out his tongue with the melting icecream covering it, before he closed his mouth and swallowed it. "Yeah, that doesnt taste very nice to me," he coughed as he quickly took a bit of his own to soften up the moldy flavour in his mouth.
He searched his mind at her question and looked out on the crowd for bit. "No, I dont recall being there," he said as he looked back at her with curious eyes. He could see that she had a good memory from there, and her addition made his smile grow, "Well, do tell me about it," he said in an inviting tone, leaning forward on the table with his elbows on the surface, ready to listen to what she could tell him off it. He rested his head in his palm as he looked at her for a while with a dreamy look in his eyes at the thought of being on a vacation with her and their small family. He realized soon that he was staring and blinked a few times as he shook his head, "Sorry. I was all caught up in my mind," he apologized with a small shy smile as he looked out into the crowd, covering his mouth a bit to hide the shyness of his smile. "I... was just thinking of you and the kids in some garden somewhere, being a happy family," he said in a bit of a dreamy tone, his covered smile growing a bit in shyness. "I'm ready to listen," he said as he looked back at her, still covering his mouth a bit, as she just made him feel so giddy and smiley.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Post-partum [cw + mild tw]   Post-partum [cw + mild tw] - Page 3 EmptyTirs Jul 02, 2019 4:40 pm

Buffy was happy to hear that he would be open to go to the vacation home, making her smile as he smiled. Her cheeks were starting to ache a bit as she had been smiling so much. It filled her stomach with a giddy feeling. As he grabbed her wrist she kept her eyes on him, but could quickly see him regret his actions, making her burst into laughter. She fell back in her chair, chuckling and laughing alike as she looked at him, whiping away a few tears because she was laughing so hard. She took a few breaths, calming herself down before she shook her head at him. He was awfully funny today, but she had needed that more than anything. ”Did you really think that your tastebuds had changed their mind about food?” she chuckled at him. She soon enough finished her ice cream, eating a bit of the waffle before tossing the rest in the trash can not far from them. He seemed interested in Camber Sands, but she felt a little lost for words when he leaned forwards, feeling her heart beat faster by his intense yet relaxed gaze. She swallowed before her lips seperated, as she looked at him. How did he have this power over her? It was like the world got lost around her when they looked at each other like this, and she felt a rush of butterflies in her stomach, beckoning to be set free. ”It’s okay,” she mumbled, still a bit lost, but looked down shortly, realising that she had just been staring as he had been staring. A small chuckle came over her lips as she shook her head at his words. He had a way of phrasing his sentences that made her blush at time, but this time it was more faint. She tried gathering her thoughts,

”The house is located in Rye – small town, quite cozy – and Camber Sands is a fairly large beach,” she said with a smile on her face, remembering her childhood memories from that place. She hadn’t been there since her mother died, and her father hadn’t really showed interest in going there either. ”Most of Britain’s beaches are pebbles, but this is an actual beach with fine sand,” she said, looking up at him. She wondered if she still had those old pictures stacked away somewhere, so that he could see it like she had seen it. Maybe she could find them when they got back? She put the thought aside, reaching over the table to take his hand, just running the tip of her indexfinger along the back of it. ”I can’t seem to remember a summer as a kid, where I weren’t out there – I guess that’s why I like beaches so much,” she said with a chuckle, remembering too well how she had reacted when they had went to the beach together. However she didn’t know how she would react to going back to that part of her life, but she knew she wanted to. ”That thought, about me and the kids in the garden – could you maybe elaborate?” she said with a smile on her lips, wanting to hear what exactly he had been thinking off. Even if Eaden and Dinah were far older than her, she still felt like she had some maternal instinct in her to be there for them. Dinah didn’t seem to want it, or she hadn’t really expressed it, but Eaden seemed to long for something or someone just to vent to, to hear a third party opinion.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Post-partum [cw + mild tw]   Post-partum [cw + mild tw] - Page 3 EmptyOns Jul 03, 2019 9:43 pm

"A man can only hope," he said in a tone filled with jest as he knew it couldnt ever happen. Maybe he thought he could get used to it at some point, but it felt pointless in a way, as all it would be was to make them seem like a normal couple in this wide world. Maybe evolution was trying to tell him something about eating human food on a regular basis. Not that he cared much for it, as it didnt seem that dangerous.
As he felt lost in his thoughts, he could see that she was doing the same. He couldnt really think much about it, as he was all caught up in the scenario of her and the family vacation they had been speaking off. He smiled as she mumbled that it was okay, even though he noticed that she was a bit flustered as well.
He nodded and listened as she spoke of the house in Rye, a place he seemed to know but that would be over a century ago that he had been there, which meant it probably didnt look much like it did back then. He raised his eyebrows as she said there was a sand beach. He smiled and looked at their hands as she caressed his. He shifted between her eyes and chuckled with her as he then swallowed when he remembered the last time they went to the beach. He looked at their hands for a while, thinking about the time they had at the beach, before he looked up at her.
"Hmmm," he said in a low hum as he thought about it. He looked at her with a sly smile as he teased her with his silence, before he chuckled and shook his head. "I saw you with Nessa in my mind. You showing her different flowers and explaining them to her, her wide eyes looking from flower to you with curiosity, you smiling ever so softly as you tell her what you know. Dinah and Eaden would just be lying around in the grass, enjoying the warmth of the sun," he explained as he sighed with content. "But their peace wouldnt last long as Nessa would lose focus and rather tease her siblings..." he then said as he looked a bit away, the skin around his eyes tightening shortly as he could fear that it was just wishful thinking. He frowned as he thought he recognized someone in the crowd that saw him too, forgetting to continue his story. He couldnt help but smile as Vanessa approached them. "So the cave dwellers have decided to come out and join the world of the living," she said with a big smile on her face as she was quick to wrap her arms around Buffy in a tight hug. "I'm sorry about what happened," she said in a low tone as she let go and looked at Buffy with sad eyes. She shook her head and smiled as she looked at their icecream. "Am I disturbing something?" she then asked in a worried tone as she switched between looking at them. "You kind of are," Baal said truthfully with a relaxed tone and a small smile. Vanessa made a gasp and pressed her hand to where her heart would be, "That wasnt my intentions by any means," she said, mimicking his odd way of speaking before she chuckled and shook her head. "Sorry," she said in a apologetic tone. She just couldnt help it at times. "I've just missed you guys," she then admitted as she scratched the side of her head.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Post-partum [cw + mild tw]   Post-partum [cw + mild tw] - Page 3 EmptyTors Jul 04, 2019 5:10 pm

Baal’s sly smile did something to her, making her stomach fill with fluttering butterflies, wishing to escape. His mind was truly a magnificent place, and she leaned over the table as he explained his daydreaming, making her breath halter a bit as she listened to intently. ”It sounds so wonderful,” she said with a smile, breathing out as she looked at him. The thought of how it would look and feel made her relaxed. Their whole small family gathered in some peaceful garden was what she needed to imagine these days. She turned her head as she saw Baal’s expression change, getting up from her seat as she looked to Vanessa, returning her tight hug and felt a small sting at the apology. ”It’s fine,” she whispered in return, giving Vanessa a small squeeze before both let go. Buffy looked to Baal as he was rather blunt, raising her eyebrow in a warning look before she looked back to Vanessa. ”Don’t listen to my fiancé – he seems caught up in his day dreaming today,” she said with a small smile on her lips. Vanessa’s confession made Buffy’s smile grow as she took the demon’s hand in hers. ”You know you are always welcome, right? Besides you need to meet Nessa one of these days – She’s going to need that awesome aunt that can come in and show her what it means to be a little alternative,” Buffy said with a small chuckle, shaking her head. ”As long as you mind your language,” she added with a warning raised eyebrow. She sat down again, gesturing to Vanessa to sit down with them, moving a chair over to the table.

”Now, I need to know about all the mischief you’ve been up to – please do enlighten my life as a mother and let me live through your adventures,” she chuckled a bit, a bad joke, but she knew Vanessa would get it. Buffy liked Vanessa, even if she was very much her own person. She was one of those people that you had to get to know before understanding and liking them, however Buffy was rather weird regarding that. She had accepted Vanessa into this little equation faster than most people blinked. Buffy looked to Baal with a smile. She was grateful for him introducing to her to Vanessa, even if it had been under rather severe circumstances. That day seemed so far away in the past, and she looked back to Vanessa, ready to listen at anything she would say. She felt like Vanessa was one of those friends you only got once in a blue moon, a fiercy loyal person that would be there at a simple phonecall. Buffy moved her hand over, entangling her fingers with Baal as she listened. It wasn’t something she was concious about, rather something her body just did on it’s own, craving him close to her. ”We were just talking about some plans for the summer – Do you got any plans?” she said with a small smile. She knew Vanessa didn’t get too well along with her father, but maybe they would spend some time together anyways?
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Post-partum [cw + mild tw]   Post-partum [cw + mild tw] - Page 3 EmptyTors Jul 04, 2019 11:39 pm

She chuckled at Buffy's words and looked at Baal. Frankly she did mind in a way, but not in the negative way most would mind. She had just known him long enough to be happy that he was happy like this. "If I had something remotely close to what you have, then I would be dreaming all the time too," she said with a small smile. Baal scoffed and shook his head, Vanessa just clicked her teeth at him as a response, "Dear Baal, you always have to be so modest," she teased him as she then looked at Buffy again. She nodded at her words but seemed a bit reluctant which came to show as she scratched her elbow. "You know I'd love to. I really would. But with all the stuff going on with me, I wouldnt want your little miracle to fall into the scope of my father's eyes," she said in a sad tone as she really wanted to meet the little one and be the awesome aunt that Buffy spoke of her as.
She sat down with them and exhaled deeply at Buffy's question before she chuckled a bit. "Well, to start off, I've been hiding for the most part. Which havent exactly turned out to be the best thing to do," she said as she ruffled up her messy silver hair. She snatched Baal's unfinished icecream and started eating it. He didnt seem to mind, but his eyes were worried at her words. "Oh, stop looking at me like that. I can take whatever my father throws at me," she said to him before she looked at Buffy. "He's planning to take me to Africa within the month," she then said as she moved her eyes to icecream, going quiet for a bit as her eyes seemed to zone out. Baal reached for her, but she moved away. "Stop. I'm going to be fine," she said, sounding more like an annoyed teenager telling a parent off. Baal sighed and shook his head, "Dont lie to us," he mumbled. Vanessa took a scoop of the icecream and ate it. "I will be fine," she said in a stern tone before she made a sad smile, "I have people to come back to," she then said as she shifted between him and Buffy.
She finished his icecream in a fast pace as she listened to Buffy speak of plans for the summer. She shrugged and smiled. "Not anything meaningful," she then said as she placed the cup on the table, leaning back as she looked at the both of them. "I was hoping that we could hang out sometime, if parenthood hasnt rooted you completely" she then said before she looked at Baal, "As in girl time," she then clarified. He gasped like it was something insulting but they both ended up chuckling, Vanessa looking at Buffy with a small smile. "I dont have many girlfriends, so I was hoping to get the whole shopaholic, wine sipping, gossiptalking girltime experience," she then said, sounding a bit dreamy at the thought. She hadnt really had many friends in her whole lifetime, not someone that stuck around. And as much as she treasured Baal as her friend, he was too old and careful for what she needed.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Post-partum [cw + mild tw]   Post-partum [cw + mild tw] - Page 3 EmptyOns Jul 10, 2019 1:25 pm

”We’d be careful, don’t worry – I think it would be robbing Nessa of the worlds best aunt if you two never met,” Buffy said with a smile. She understood where Vanessa meant, but to Buffy the mixed demon was more than welcome in her child’s life. Buffy sat down once more, holding Baal’s hand in hers. The hybrid listened to the female demon, leaning a bit over the table, showing how much attention she always kept when listening to others. ”Hiding?” Buffy asked a bit confused. She knew that Vanessa’s father maybe wasn’t the kindest, but hiding sounded almost extreme. The hybrid couldn’t help but worry for her friend, because that was how she saw Vanessa. They were the same age, and even though they were very different, she liked that aspect of their friendship. She smiled as Vanessa confessed she had people to come back to, but she wondered if her and Baal were the only ones. Switching the subject to summer plans seemed to be a bit of a moodchanger. The suggestion made Buffy tilt her head to the side, a wide grin spreading on her lips. ”Oh, don’t say that unless you mean it – I’ll be sure to serve you the full experience,” she said in a warning tone, but it was also more lightheartedly. She gave Baal’s hand a squeeze in excitement. Buffy was not really known to have too many friends either, but the few she did have she hadn’t been good at keeping in contact with since getting pregnant. Maybe it was silly, but she had been to fatigued to event hink about others. Buffy reached her hand over, placing it over Vanessa’s with a smile on her lips. ”I’ll give you the ultimate treatment – how about next weekend?” she said with a smile. Summer was starting and Buffy had no plans besides maybe trying to find a job during the holidays. It wasn’t because she needed the money, it was more a question about having some rutine that she could move along to.

”Baal will be forced to babysit, and the two of us can go out and just be the young adults we are,” she said with a chuckle, looking to Baal with a teasing grin. She wasn’t directly calling him old, but she was calling him old. However she also knew that he wouldn’t mind her going out with Vanessa. Especially not when he could maybe spend some quality time with his kids. Buffy had missed Vanessa, and it was so much clear now that she was finally seeing her. Vanessa was one of those girls that you either clicked with or dismissed, and Buffy had clicked with her in an instant. Maybe not realising it at first, but it had been what had happened. She felt her phone vibrate, looking at the screen with a smile. ”Nessa will be home after dinner, so you won’t have to eat tonight,” she said with a small chuckle, answering the text and popping the phone back in her pocket. She looked to Vanessa, maybe she needed to explain a bit. ”Believe it or not, he has been eating food consistantly whenever Nessa and I eat,” she giggled, looking to Baal with soft eyes, giving his hand another squeeze. She wanted to show how much she appreciated what he did, but she also found it rather amusing. His stubborness rivaling that of Nessa’s dislike for spinach.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Post-partum [cw + mild tw]   Post-partum [cw + mild tw] - Page 3 EmptyOns Jul 17, 2019 5:55 pm

"Yeah, hiding. I've sorta gotten a boyfriend now, and I'd like to keep him alive," she explained with a little smile, not really sure if boyfriend was the right term. She felt a little giddy just by mentioning him, making Baal look at her with suspicious eyes, "Are you in love?" he asked in confusion, Vanessa looking at him with a big goofy smile on her lips as she pushed his shoulder, "Are you surprised?" she asked as she then placed her palms at the edge of the table, only letting her fingertips touch the surface, as she tapped it lightly with excitement. "Yes. I am in love," she said almost proudly before she chuckled and shook her head, feeling even more giddy as she had gotten to say it out loud to new friends that she cared about. She just really wanted to scream it out loud for the world to hear, but that would end with embarrassment or her father figuring out what had happened. Baal looked so confused, but he quickly had a soft smile over his lips as he glanced at Buffy with an expression that said that he knew exactly how Vanessa felt, squeezing her hand gently. "I would like to introduce him to you sometime, but he's a bit of a joker," she then said as she scratched her neck a little, knowing that it was usually how Darren would describe him, but she would rather leave out her own description, "I would only have to warn you. Baal could become a target of a lot of jokes, but then again, he wears eyeliner, so who is he to judge," she then said as Baal frowned a little with a smile on his face, "Please dont look so surprised, prince of darkness," she teased him and shook her head.
She was happy to hear that Buffy was up for her suggestion, making a wide smile as she clapped her hands lightly, "Of course I mean it!" she said in utter disbelief at Buffy's warning, but she smiled to let her know that it was all in good heart. She chuckled a little, feeling some of the tension her father had laid on her for the last couple of weeks slowly slip up for the moment. It would come back, but for now she just wanted to be present and not bothered. Her excitement only grew as Buffy suggested next weekend, tapping her feet into the ground, "Sweet! Yes!" she exclaimed happily, squeezing Buffy's hand a little tight but not too much. She turned her eyes to Baal as Buffy spoke, sticking out her tongue, "It's a date then," she said as she turned her eyes to Buffy with a big smile, knowing Baal felt the jest. He just chuckled and shook his head, "Well, the lady of the house has spoken," he said with a little smile as he looked at Buffy. He really enjoyed watching them interact, as they both seemed to be needing the type of friend they were to each other. He could handle being a bystander to this.
Vanessa quickly leaned in over the table, wrapping her arms around Buffy as her excitement got the best of her, hugging her tight, trying not to jump around, "Hell to the fucking yeah" she said as she then let go of Buffy and got back in her seat. Baal looked at Buffy as she picked up her phone, nodding at her words as he exhaled with relief at the mention of not having to fake eat food for at least one night. Vanessa looked at them with confusion but she had an intrigued smile as she wanted to know what she meant by that. When Buffy told her, she widened her eyes and started laughing, covering her mouth as she looked at Baal with her mouth open in surprise, "Oh... hah.... my god," she managed to say through her laughter, shaking her head as she could just imagine. "I would love to sit by and watch," she then said, amused by the image she had in her head. Her own phone made a signal sound as she got a message, pulling it out to look at it. She frowned a bit and muttered something in the way of, "Fucking learn how to spell dumbass," before she replied with what seemed to be just an emoji. She placed her phone on the table and looked back at the two, "I have a friend who's supposed to meet me here, but he said he'll be delayed," she then said as she frowned a bit, not sure if that was what she actually read. She leaned back into her chair and made a calm exhale, "So how is the whole parenthood going?" she asked rather carefully as she looked at the two. Baal pinched his lips shortly and squeezed Buffy's hand, wanting to let her say what she felt, but he also wasnt sure if she wanted to do that, "It's hard, as parenthood always is," he was quick to say, looking at Buffy to let her know that she could add something if she wanted to. Vanessa twitched her eyebrows, "That's a given, I mean, it's not just like being a couple, it's being a couple and having to raise this little soul into something bigger, you know?" she said as she looked at Buffy and made a little soft smile, not wanting to use the term good in her description as it felt more like throwing a burden on someone than trying to understand. "If we look past the bads, tell me some of the goods. I'm interested," she then said, keeping her eyes on Buffy as she wanted to hear the first-time mommy say it.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Post-partum [cw + mild tw]   Post-partum [cw + mild tw] - Page 3 EmptyOns Jul 17, 2019 6:43 pm

”A boyfriend?” Buffy said, her eyes lighting up with excitement, trying to contain her excitement and keeping her voice down. However her pitch went up, and she felt the urge to squeal a bit, but she kept it down. Buffy felt herself so happy on Vanessa’s behalf, but also rather worried. If it was so bad that they had needed to hide, then she wondered how safe it was speaking about in the street. However the worry was washed away at the mention of getting to meet the guy. Buffy had never seen Vanessa’s face light up like that, when she spoke about another person, so this guy must’ve done something that made her feel as giddy as Buffy did when she looked at Baal. She couldn’t help but chuckle as Vanessa gave them a brief warning, already imagining a big tough guy all dressed in black, but then again she didn’t know the demon’s type. ”I’d love to meet him when you’re ready to introduce us – I’ll keep Baal on a leash if you keep yours in one,” she chuckled, imagining the two guys going at it if they didn’t click. She breathed out, until she felt Vanessa’s arms around her, but she didn’t let go of Baal’s hand as she wrapped an arm in return to her. She couldn’t help but groan a bit at Baal’s words. Lady? Oh I feel old now,” she chuckled shaking her head at her fiancé’s words, making her look down a bit. Telling Vanessa about Baal’s eating habit seemed to amuse as much as she had hoped. Buffy shifted her green eyes to look at Baal as Vanessa muttered and answered a text, sending him a soft smile. This day out was more than she could have hoped for, and it showed in her gratitude that lingered behind her eyes.

At the question of parenthood, Buffy swallowed, looking down at her lap and staying quiet for a while. She let Baal speak, not sure she could say anything without sounding like she was going to cry. It was a soft spot for her in more ways than one. She had lost her mother at a young age, so knowing how to be a mother she didn’t really know if she had down. Mostly she felt like she was stumbling ahead, doing whatever felt right in the moment, but sometimes that meant she regretted it afterwards. Of course no parent could be perfect, but she still wanted to try aiming for it. ”It’s …” Buffy started, but she needed to clear her throat a bit, swallowing and coughing a bit. ”It’s tough,” she admitted, looking up at Vanessa. She couldn’t hide the hurt in her green eyes, but she did try putting on a smile. ”But watching her walk and interact with others … It makes it all worthwhile in a way,” she mumbled, shaking her head and looking down again for a bit. She felt like she wasn’t qualified yet. Like she hadn’t gotten her ’mommy badge’, because she hadn’t given birth or raised an infant to the age that Nessa was portraying right now. She breathed out, feeling her throat trying to tie knots on her vocal chords. ”Nessa looks about the age I was when I lost my mum, so I guess I just want to try and pick up where my mother left, in some weird way,” she said, breathing out in a small chuckle of nervousness. Buffy’s eyes looked to Baal, a faint smile on her lips. ”But when I look at her, I get a feeling that everything will work out just fine,” she said, swallowing as she looked at Vanessa again. It felt weird speaking about this out loud, but it was nice in a way too. ”And Baal is such a great father,” she said in sincere voice, knowing that Baal would probably disagree, but Buffy had seen how he was with Nessa.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Post-partum [cw + mild tw]   Post-partum [cw + mild tw] - Page 3 EmptyOns Jul 17, 2019 11:43 pm

"Putting a leash on Ethan is like asking a drug addict not to do drugs. It simply isnt possible," she said with a little smile. She then shrugged and chuckled a bit to herself, "He is a nice guy underneath all the joking and temper that he has," she then said, holding back a smile as she was thinking of him again. A part of her had been hoping that it was him that she would meet up with, but Darren seemed to be needing a little more attention that usual, meaning that he had been picking up on too many negative emotions in the last few days. She wasnt sure why he had asked her of all, she wasnt as funny as Ethan or Cetas would have been. But maybe he wasnt looking for a laugh. You could never really tell with him if he didnt say it - Probably learned to keep those kind of feelings close to his body when he had been in capture. She shook the pondering out of her mind and gave them a little smile to apologize for herself fazing out a little.
Vanessa narrowed her eyes at Baal as Buffy groaned at them, shaking her head at him before she looked at Buffy, "He's just trying not to feel like an old sack of bones," she said with a bright smile, Baal sighing quietly as he squeezed Buffy's hand and lifted his free hand to place on her cheek, "I didnt mean to call you old," he assured her with a small smile, yet now he felt a bit bad for saying what he did. He hadnt even really thought in that way, he was just still stuck to his ancient way of speaking. Vanessa blew raspberries at him, "Who are you to call anyone old anyway, Mr. I-Was-Born-In-The-BC's" she said with a chuckle that followed. Vanessa could often seem younger than she was, especially if she were around people she felt comfortable with.
Vanessa knew it was going to wake some bad feelings, but she felt the need to ask about it, knowing from her time with Ethan that it always helped to talk things out and at least get the words out to lift the burden just a little. She wanted that for the both of them and that was solely why she had asked. She watched Buffy with worried eyes and just sat there and listened. She didnt make any sort of face or anything, just sat with a neutral face, nodding at Buffy's words to let her know she was paying attention. She felt a slight knot in her throat as Buffy mentioned her own mother, Vanessa's eyes moving down to the table as she knew how it felt. She was raised without a mother, at the hands of a cruel father. Well, it was mostly a little bit of truth mixed up with the fairy tale childhood he had implanted in her, but she hadnt really ever spoken about it to anyone, in fear of what her father might do if he were to find out that it was slipping up. Baal looked at Buffy and made an assuring smile as Buffy said it would be fine. He felt happy to hear how she was feeling, but in a way it worried him as well, not really knowing what she meant by wanting to pick up where her mother left. When Buffy made the move to sneak in a praise for him, he scoffed and shook his head, even in her sincerity he still wanted to disagree. But for now he let her have the moment to throw her praise, lifting her hand that was in his as he kissed her knuckles, "Behind every great father, there's a greater mommy," he said with a little smile as he just couldnt help it, but it was just how he saw it. He had felt the same with Ivory and the twins, but even if this was alike, it was also very different.
Vanessa just smiled and shifted between them both, "I can see that it hasnt killed the romance," she said with bright eyes as she placed her hand over theirs and made a soft squeeze, "I cant wait to meet her," she said in a soft tone, looking at them both before she moved her hand away. "Fucking hell Es!" a guy shouted from across the street, making Vanessa turn her face to look at him all confused, "I said five minutes and I'll be there, right?" he said as he approached them, turning his eyes to Buffy and Baal as he frowned a bit confused and looked at Vanessa again, "Why the fuck are you sending me that shit emoji for," he said, lifting his phone with a bunch of cracks in it, flashing a big poo emoji on it, Vanessa chuckled and looked up at him before she looked at Buffy and Baal, "Buffy, Baal, meet Darren. Darren meet Buffy and Baal," she then said before she turned to Darren and slapped his arm, "If you knew how to spell, I wouldnt have such a hard time trying to figure out what you're telling me!" she scolded him but it just seemed to make him chuckle, "Watch out or ima straight up kick your arse, yeah? And I dont want E to be all up in my shit because I had to knock you a good one, innit?" he said, shaking his head a bit. His expression changed as he moved his eyes to Baal and narrowed his eyes a bit, "You're a dark one, aint ya?" he just blatantly said, Vanessa slapped his arm again, "Get out of his head," she said. She turned apologetic eyes to Buffy and Baal, "Powerful telepath," she warned them, Darren clicking his teeth, "I aint going sniffing around in their business on purpose," he said as he stuck his hands in his pockets and looked a bit down, making a slight sad expression to himself. Vanessa pinched her lips shortly as she looked at Buffy, "We shouldnt disturb your good time," she said rather determined as she got up from the chair and placed a hand on Darren's shoulder. She didnt really want to leave yet, but she knew that it couldnt be fun to hang around a telepath that could see everything like an open book. Baal wasnt all that bothered in the end as he had seen Darren's reaction to Vanessa's outing of his abilities. He sighed and looked at Buffy, letting her decide.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Post-partum [cw + mild tw]   Post-partum [cw + mild tw] - Page 3 EmptyTors Jul 18, 2019 12:16 pm

Buffy looked at her fiancé as he placed a hand on her cheek, chuckling a bit and shook her head. ”I didn’t mean it like that,” she said with a faint smile on her lips. Baal was quick to take everything so serious, but on the other hand Vanessa was always ready to take everything unserious. Having them at the same table could raise some trouble, but they complimented each other, atleast in Buffy’s eyes. Speaking about Nessa and the whole new role of being a mother had frightened her at first. She smiled at Baal as he kissed her knuckles, shaking her head at his words. She didn’t see herseft as a great mother, not yet at least. A normal human had nine months to prepare and then they had to take care of a baby. Buffy felt like she had been tossed into this world of a young teenager as a daughter, but the alternative would have been losing her beloved child. Biting her lower lip she looked at their hands as Vanessa joined them, feeling herself tear up a bit at her words. ”Thank you,” she muttered, trying not to sound like she was going to cry, even though she probably looked like it. She breathed out slowly, taking some time to calm herself down before a roaring sound came from across the street. Buffy looked up, a bit confused, Vanessa seemed to know the guy, making her a bit more at ease, but she still found his manner of speech strange. They got introduced, and she sent the guy a faint smile, trying her best just to calm herself down and think of something better. She was a bit shocked to hear Darren be so blunt, but she couldn’t help but smile and chuckle a little, giving Baal’s hand a squeeze. He was a dark one, no point in denying that. She frowned a bit as Vanessa slapped him, looking a bit confused before she said what was going on. Noticing how the guy changed his way of standing as well as looking a bit forlorn she shook her head. ”No, I don’t mind – I’m an open book anyways, so I guess it’s fine,” she chuckled, gesturing for the guy to join them. It was rather amusing looking at Darren, not because he looked funny, but because his aura seemed to change according to the thoughts he was picking up. No wonder the guy could feel a little careful. Buffy could hear Vanessa’s phone and Darren’s phone vibrate at the same time, making her frown a bit as she wondered if they had someone that wanted to get into contact with both of them.

[Group chat: Four Clover Fuckers]
[Ethan: Cetz Y aren’t ya answering ma calls! wtf!]
[Ethan: I swear to God – If you know where Ems is]
[Ethan: She isn’t picking up either, if ya together, fucking answer!]

[Private chat between Vanessa and Ethan]
[Ethan: I can’t get a hold of Ems]
[Ethan: She ain’t picking up, and her find my friends app is turned off]

[Private chat between Darren and Ethan]
[Ethan: Oi mate, ya seen Ems? Cetz? I’m fucking losing it]
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Post-partum [cw + mild tw]   Post-partum [cw + mild tw] - Page 3 EmptyTors Jul 18, 2019 1:23 pm

"No need to thank me. We're friends right?" Vanessa said with a bright smile, feeling herself tear up a little as she looked at Buffy. She couldnt really describe how happy she was that they were friends, but she surely knew that she would hold onto this friendship with all her might.
Darren smiled a little at Buffy's words and scratched his neck, "I can tell. But underneath all the bad stuff that was coming off of you, I feel the good stuff, ya get me?" he then said, scrunching his face as he couldnt find the right words to describe it. He felt rather happy that he could filter small groups of people to only hear and see things that were good. It didnt work as well in crowds but it worked fine here with the help of the pills Vanessa supplied him with. Vanessa's eyes moved down to her phone as she saw it light up and excused herself while she checked it. Her eyes filled with a bit of worry as she unlocked it and started texting.

[Group chat | Four clover fuckers]
[Vanessa:] whats up?
[Seen by Chet]
[Vanessa:] Cetas this isnt fucking funny.
[Seen by Chet]

Vanessa looked up from her phone and made a sad face at Buffy. "We might have to leave anyway," she said as she kept glancing at her phone, tapping her finger against the side of it rather impatiently. Baal frowned a little and looked at her worried, "Everything alright?" - "Yeah, no, I dont know," she replied as she looked down at her phone again, unlocking it with her thumb as she had gotten a message, forgetting to elaborate, yet Baal seemed to just sit and wait while she was doing her thing on the phone.

[Private chat | Vanessa and Ethan]
[Vanessa:] shit, i'm with Darren rn. I'll see you in a bit
[Vanessa:] where are you?

She locked her phone again, glancing at Darren that was still texting, sticking his tongue out a little as he seemed to delete and write over and over before sending, "Sooo?" - "Oh sorry, yeah. A friend has gone awol, Ethan's sister Emma," she said as she kept looking at Darren who was trying his hardest to text. She knew he was annoyed by his bad spelling, but he hadnt really had the chance to go to a school or have any sort of way to learn how to spell properly. It was a wonder he knew how to read, she thought as she got up from the chair and leaned down to Buffy, giving her a hug now that she was waiting for a location anyway. "I'm sorry for leaving so quickly. It's just... Ethan's sister isnt replying and I dont want him to worry," she said with a sad smile, letting Buffy go before she ruffled Baal's curly hair and picked up her phone. She looked at Darren and nodded at him. "Send it, so we can go already," she said, Darren groaned as a reply and pressed send.

[Private chat | Ethan and Darren]
[Darren:] No. Ess is masagin u now se eu in abite

When she had gotten the message on where to go, she pointed the direction and off they went, Vanessa stopping for a bit before she turned her upper body and laid her open palm next to her mouth, "Text me!" she yelled at Buffy from across the street. Baal still had a lingering frown over his eyes as he watched them go. "I hope they find her," he said as he scratched his cheek, wondering if they should have offered to help them out. But Vanessa would probably have declined the offer, saying some words along the sound of her not wanting to ruin their day. She was a thoughtful girl, that was for sure. He entangled his fingers with Buffy and made a deep exhale, "That Darren guy seems rather unstable," he said, couldnt help but sound a little worried for Vanessa. It was a rather odd relationship they had, as he had felt like a father to her when they first met and a part of him couldnt help but shake the feeling that she was somehow looking up to him still.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Post-partum [cw + mild tw]   Post-partum [cw + mild tw] - Page 3 EmptyOns Jul 24, 2019 7:19 pm

Buffy felt like Vanessa was one of those friendships you only got when the stars aligned and the sky opened up for such a special thing. Darren’s words made her smile and look down, she didn’t want to comment on it, still feeling hurt about opening up. She knew it was like an open wound, what she was feeling, but both Baal and Vanessa were right. The more she spoke, the more she healed. Seeing Vanessa look flustered all of a sudden made her worry, wanting to reach out and help her. But she also knew that Vanessa was a proud woman, barely asking for help when she really needed it. Buffy kept quiet, looking from Baal to Vanessa to Darren and back to Baal, feeling like the stillness of the moments passing made her the more worried. Vanessa explained, but Buffy didn’t honestly know what to say, looking as she got up to leave. The hybrid moved with her, wrapping her arms tightly around her friend and taking a second just to ground herself. She let her go, watch as her and Darren ran down the street, chuckling at Vanessa’s words she yelled through the streets. Buffy felt the need to go after and help, but she also had to remind herself she couldn’t just run off anymore. She had a family that needed her, and she had her duties as a mother. She nodded at her fiancé’s words, but keeping her eye at where Vanessa had ran. Breathing out she looked finally to Baal, giving his hand a squeeze before she gathered her bags. “Let’s go walk some more,” she said with a faint smile on her face. It was clear she was still distraught about everything, but she also wanted to enjoy the day she had with him. If he got up from his seat they would turn their focus back on the street, walking along the many stores that showed just how diverse of a city Gaia was. She took a deep breath, leaning her head against Baal’s arm as they went along on the large stones that decorated the shopping streets.

The sun was still high, but the heat wasn’t too bad. She enjoyed just being here, even though she was being rather quiet. They soon reached the plaza, big trees around like they were really trying to make the forest invade the city centre. She looked at Baal, lifting his hand up to kiss the backside of it ever so gently. It had been so long since she had been just with him, and even though the morning had shown their frustrations, she felt like they could work on them now. If everything was out in the open, then things would be fine, she just knew it in her gut. Walking along they soon reached the marina, looking out to the sea, small fishing boats coming in and some leaving. Small shops had opened along the marina, trying to lure tourist to buy small necklaces and cheap magnets. They went out to the pier, she stopped looking at the sea with her green eyes just studying the subtle waves that hit the pebbles beaches. She looked at him, reaching her slender hand up to touch his cheek as the wind caught his dark curly hair. It made her smile, seeing the curls fight with the fresh breeze as she looked at him. Buffy couldn’t help herself, leaning up to kiss him gently, but ultimately she longed for him more. Why could she lose her senses like this just by a kiss? She opened her eyes carefully, looking at him with a smile on her lips as she kissed him once more, this time a bit short and sweet. “What is it about the sound of the sea that just makes me long for you more?” She whispered to him, standing close to him as she wrapped her hands around his torso. She knew why, deep down she knew it had been because of that day at the beach, remembering his moans that were almost hidden by the waves that rushed against the sand. She blushed a bit at the memory, feeling herself even more drawn to him in this moment. “We have the rest of the day, just to us - what do you wanna do?” She asked, running her hand up and down his spine as she looked at his grey eyes. As always she found herself captivated by the fluid green in his grey, making her perhaps stare a bit, but he was her fiancé. If she was to stare at anyone it would be him.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Post-partum [cw + mild tw]   Post-partum [cw + mild tw] - Page 3 EmptyLør Sep 07, 2019 1:04 pm

//Out I guess <33//
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Post-partum [cw + mild tw]   Post-partum [cw + mild tw] - Page 3 Empty

Post-partum [cw + mild tw]
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 3 af 3Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3
 Lignende emner
-
» Post Party Trauma

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Bymidten :: Bolig områderne-
Gå til: