Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

In the light of the moon (cw)

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

In the light of the moon (cw) - Page 5 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: In the light of the moon (cw)   In the light of the moon (cw) - Page 5 EmptyMan Jun 17, 2019 8:32 pm

Dinah felt a bit off, this didn’t seem right in any way of the word, still holding her hand over her heart. Part of her was afraid to move in fear of breaking apart. ”Something I never want to do again,” she said in a weak voice. The angel knew that she would have to explain everything, but doing that right now would do her more harm than good was. She looked into Eaden’s eyes, seeing his time had stopped, still as it had always been and she thought maybe she had done something right after all. ”Be careful,” was all Dinah could really say at this point. Her body was in dire need of some rest, but she couldn’t really relax right now. She looked at him with tired eyes and nodded. She laid down on the couch, feeling exhausted and drifted off to sleep quite quickly. Her dreams were far from dreams, but it wasn’t to sense on her body, only her eyes that moved rapidly under her closed eyelids.

Nessa just held her arms around Buffy until she let go to look at Samaira. The young girl reached her hand out to touch her aunt and she couldn’t help but smile. However the girl quickly shifted her gaze to her father, a puzzled look behind her blue eyes as she seemed to want to say something. ”Nie-ce?” she said, not fully understanding yet. It would take some time, but the things she had gotten from Dinah would work eventually. She reached her hand up to touch her father’s cheek, but her soul was so pure that it wouldn’t really affect any darkness. She giggled as she touched his cheek before she moved to look at Dinah. Then the girl was off, over to her sister, sitting down on the floor next to the couch and taking the angel’s hand in hers as the angel slept. Nessa,” she said with a smile and closed her eyes.

”She’s lively,” Buffy said with a small chuckle, still unable to fully know what was going on. The hybrid got to her feet carefully, leaning against Baal, being mindful of not to lean all of her weight on him. She looked at the girl. Nessa was what Eaden and Baal had called her. Something in Buffy made her see the girl as named Nessa now, it was just stuck. Then the hybrid looked to Samaira, feeling a bit confused yet from what she understood she was Baal’s sister. ”Thank you,” Buffy said feeling her heart full of love as she looked at those in the apartment now. Eaden was missing, and she wondered what was the matter.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the light of the moon (cw)   In the light of the moon (cw) - Page 5 EmptyMan Jun 17, 2019 8:55 pm

Samaira felt like a part of a family right now. She rarely got to feel that. People didn’t make a habit of visiting hell. Mostly she was alone down there. She had come to terms with her reality, but at times she wished things could have been different. Especially when she saw her siblings start a family, find love and live through all the bad and good life had to offer. She let a soft smile fall on her lips when Eaden put his hand on hers. She looked at Eaden as he left, before turning to Dinah. She stayed by her side until she drifted off to sleep. Samaira walked the few steps to her brother. ”You can count on me. Even if I seem mad at you. It’s mostly just an act,” she explained and looked at the blonde girl, as Baal placed her hand on Nessa’s shoulder.

Samaira was not one to express love, and she rarely allowed herself to feel it, but she had a special bond to Baal and his children, and now the newest addition as well. But she was worried. She mostly helped her father, but some things she just couldn’t allow. One of the things being Lucifer using her family members for whatever plan she was cooking up. She gently let her hand run across Nessa’s hair, before she ran off to sit by her sister. She looked at the hybrid when she thanked her. ”You are welcome,” she said. ”Perhaps an introduction is in order. My name is Samaira,” she said and reached her hand forward. ”I am not around a lot, so don’t expect any family meet ups including me,” she said with a smile. She turned to Baal. ”We need to talk at some point. For now, you should enjoy being with your family. Maybe keep Nessa hidden for now. You know how our father likes to exploit our family members.” Samaira had a feeling what might be happening, but she wasn’t going to tell it now. He deserved a moment of peace.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the light of the moon (cw)   In the light of the moon (cw) - Page 5 EmptyMan Jun 17, 2019 9:18 pm

Baal looked to Nessa as she seemed to mimic his words, pointing his finger at her, "Niece," he said again as he then pointed to Samaira just as he took her hand, "Auntie," he said in a slow manner to make sure that Nessa knew what he meant. He widened his eyes for a bit as she touched his cheek and lifted his hand over his chest like he was expecting to feel it get unstable again, yet as nothing happened he exhaled deeply and managed to make a genuine small smile of relief. He looked at her go to Dinah before he looked back at Buffy, nodding at her words. He grabbed his fiancée as she got up, holding her close to him before he looked at Samaira and smiled at her introduction. He shrugged at the mention of family meetups, "We could just visit you whenever," he said, making sure that Samaira knew she wasnt going to be forgotten. He knew he hadnt visited her a lot of late and a part of him felt bad for it, yet seeing her happy made him feel like it would easily be forgiven - Well as long as he brought his kids along on the visits to let her feel like a part of the family, as she was.
Her words made him frown a bit as he exhaled deeply. "Can we trust that Kol wont go running to Lucifer as we speak?" he asked a bit worried, not knowing much of his brother's intentions. The guy wasnt the family type and Baal knew that. He looked to Dinah and sighed deeply, "I dont want her involved with any of them," he said, still not knowing of how Lucifer had been the one to keep Dinah hidden all this time. He looked back at Buffy and moved his hand to have a more comfortable grip around her for the both of them, "You should also get some rest," he said as he kissed her temple. "I should probably teach you some hebrew terminology at some point though," he then said as he looked to Dinah and Nessa. "I'll move Dinah in a bit, she'll need some peace and quiet for now," he said as he carefully started moving Buffy to the bedroom, not really taking a no for a no. He placed her on the bed and gave her a soft kiss on the lips, "Nessa is the hebrew word for mircale. It's quite suiting," he told her in a soft tone. He came back to lift Dinah off the couch, poking Nessa's nose gently before he lifted the angel, moving her to the bedroom as well. He kissed his daughter on her forehead, running his palm over the kiss as to seal it on her skin before he looked at Buffy, "Rest," he said in a low tone with a soft smile before he went back into the living room, letting the bedroom door stay slightly open to keep some sound from the living room. "This may come as a surprise, but I have no idea what a soul transfer of this sort does," he then said as he looked at Samaira and then Nessa. As soon as he had gotten out of the bedroom, he started looking a bit uneasy, mostly from penning up his emotions.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the light of the moon (cw)   In the light of the moon (cw) - Page 5 EmptyMan Jun 17, 2019 10:05 pm

Buffy smiled at his gentle kiss, but kept her eyes at Samaira. She was a beautiful woman, no doubt about that. Was it maybe in the genes? Every person she had met from Baal’s family had had this extreme beauty over them. ”Well, Samaira, you’re always welcome – My name’s Boadicea, but I just go by Buffy,” she said in a genuine voice, sending the fallen angel a smile. She could feel a deep sense of worry run through her veins as Samaira and Baal spoke about their father, and she looked to the beautiful little girl sitting by Dinah. Had that little miracle really been the little feeling she had in her stomach? She snapped out of her train of thought as her fiancée mentioned something about her getting some rest. Buffy nodded at his words and moved with him, not really fighting all of this. ”Our little miracle,” she said mostly to herself, a faint yet still confused smile on her lips. She knew her pregnancy up till this point had not been easy, and it might’ve even killed her if they hadn’t gotten her out sooner than planned. But this? This had been too fast. She felt it awfully confusing, and she felt like she had been robbed a bit. Robbed of having to hold her first born in her arms as a tiny infant, learning it how to walk and talk – but on the other hand she felt blessed. They were still able to be a family, and even if she felt like she had lost her chance at some of the things she had looked forward to, she felt like she had gained more than if she had lost the baby. The kiss was bittersweet, but she knew she needed the rest. As Baal left and came in with Dinah, Buffy smiled at her fiancée, nodding and saluting as if she was a soldier obeying orders before she closed her eyes.

Nessa chuckled to herself, looking after Baal and Dinah as he left with her, popping her head to the side to see where he was going. She kept sitting for a while before moving to her feet and walking over to Samaira. ”Auntie,” Nessa said with a proud smile, hoping she was getting the word right. Her father had just thought her it. She took Samaira’s hand and looked at her fingers. ”Nessa’s auntie?” she asked furrowing her brows as she was trying to put the words together, not knowing if it was true or not. You could see the wheels turning in her head, but everything was still too new for her body to react. She took a deep breath and looked out the window. ”Wolf,” she muttered.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the light of the moon (cw)   In the light of the moon (cw) - Page 5 EmptyMan Jun 17, 2019 10:27 pm

Samaira’s smile fainted as she saw Baal teach Nessa words. She wanted him to have a family, but it also reminded her she didn’t have one and probably never would. ”Thank you Buffy.” She shook his head when he suggested they come visit. ”No, I wouldn’t want you back in hell. But maybe I can come here more often.” She couldn’t tell what Kol would do. She just knew he was blindly devoted to doing their father’s work, and that would most likely involve telling Lucifer about what had happened here. ”I doubt it. If he does, I will handle the situation.” She looked back at Nessa and Dinah. ”I want to protect them,” she said and looked back at her brother. ”And you two,” she said and shortly looked at Buffy. ”You both have something to loose, and I want to prevent that from happening if possible.” Reality was, she didn’t have as much to loose as many of her siblings. She had her title, her place in hell, but she knew it was only because Lucifer thought her controllable. She had to play the part, but at this moment she didn’t feel loyalty to her father. She felt loyalty to her brother and his family. Samaira watched Nessa when Baal helped Buffy and Dinah to bed. ”Yes, that’s right,” she said with a smile. She turned to Baal when he returned. ”I’m afraid neither of us do. Keep a close eye on her, and if something changes, let me know.” She looked at Nessa again when she mentioned a wolf. She walked closer to the window, but she couldn’t see anything out there out of the ordinary, especially not a wolf.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the light of the moon (cw)   In the light of the moon (cw) - Page 5 EmptyMan Jun 17, 2019 10:58 pm

"You are definitely more than welcome in our home," he said with a smile, but he was going to visit her either way. He still felt the uneasy feeling of repression, yet feeling his bond with his sister grow stronger and getting to see his daughter kept it in check for now. Having Buffy close was also quite helpful. He nodded and looked to his daughters as Samaira did the same. Keeping them all safe, all of his children would be his main priority. He still had his goal to reach, but it seemed like a more important matter was allowed to take up the space for now. Lucifer finding out about this wonderchild would be a death sentence to any hope of keeping the family together. He would definitely help Samaira ensure that it wouldnt just crumble, even though it was a risk for her, being the Queen of Hell. He nodded at her words and kept his eyes on his children before he helped Buffy and Dinah to bed. Buffy's salute made him frown with a slight goofy smile as he shook his head and left them.
When he came back, he nodded at Samaira's words. "You'll be the first to know," he assured her. He watched Samaira walk over to the window as Nessa mentioned a wolf and followed, searching for the so called wolf as well. He turned his eyes to Nessa, "Wolf? Do you know a wolf?" he asked before he turned his eyes to the balcony. He stepped out on it and looked at his hand. He had to know where Eaden was, but he knew he couldnt leave now. If Dinah and Buffy were to wake, he couldnt just be gone as well. He chomped down on the mark on his hand as he drew his mark and let a few drops of blood fall on the middle, mumbling a few demonic words. He clenched his fist hard and let a big drop fall just as the hound's head started to peek out, the blood falling on it's face as it surfaced from the portal. Baal sighed deeply and ran his bloody hand down the back of the beast, covering the fur with his blood. "Find Eaden Fayre. Find my son," he commanded in dark demonic words as the beast made a ghastly deep howl and jumped off the balcony, landing with ease, yet Baal felt the impact, grinding his teeth as the beast ran off like a bloodhound on the hunt. He stood up and returned to the living room, grabbing a papertowel that he clutched in his bleeding palm. "We'll know of Eaden's whereabouts in a bit. Perks of having the devil's blood in our veins" he muttered as he sat down on the couch, feeling the strain of the beast moving further and further away. He inhaled sharply and closed his eyes, hoping that the search wouldnt be too long.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the light of the moon (cw)   In the light of the moon (cw) - Page 5 EmptyMan Jun 17, 2019 11:49 pm

Nessa just looked out the window with a confused expression on her face. Her aunt and father kept asking her things but she shook her head. She moved to the window, looking out as if she was searching. ”Sad wolf,” she said in a silent voice and scrunched her face up. The young girl placed her palm against the glass with a frown on her face, looking like she was searching for something. Nessa walked with her father as he summoned his hellhound, shaking her head. ”Wrong wolf,” she muttered to herself, placing a palm on her temple as she tried to understand her mind that was slowly coming together. Nessa shook her head again. It was like memories that weren’t memories filled her head and she had to sit down for a while on the floor of the livingroom. However it didn’t seem to calm her down so she got to her feet again. Wandering around shaking her head. Something was wrong, but she didn’t know how to communicate or explain it. Nessa moved in to where Dinah was sleeping, getting a scolding she wouldn’t care or understand. She took Dinah’s hand, giving it a squeeze, but when that didn’t wake the angel she shook her a bit.

Dinah gasped, opening her eyes and looking directly into Nessa’s blue eyes. ”What? What’s wrong?” she asked with a raspy voice, still not sure what to do. ”Wolf,” Nessa replied, but Dinah didn’t understand at first. She swung her feet over the bedside, sitting for a while to feel her body still aching. ”I need more rest,” Dinah argued in a sad voice, clearly hearing how beaten up she sounded in her head made her frown. Nessa shook her head, giving Dinah’s hand another squeeze and if by magic Dinah felt her energy and something heal inside of her. The angel looked baffled for a second and got to her feet moving out to the livingroom. Dinah looked around, but she couldn’t see nor sense Eaden near. ”Have you located him?” she asked, as she could smell the metal smell of blood coming from her father. She knew he must’ve sent one of his familiars out for him. ”Nessa mentioned a wolf, and I think I know what is going on,” she said, feeling a bit breathless by all the energy she had all of a sudden.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the light of the moon (cw)   In the light of the moon (cw) - Page 5 EmptyTirs Jun 18, 2019 3:40 pm

Samaira appreciated Baal and Buffy’s kindness towards her. She didn’t always deserve it, but right now she felt like she did and that was a nice feeling. Samaira knew the risks, she knew what Lucifer’s rage could have in store for her, but she thought it was worth it to save someone innocent from going through something similar or even worse. Nessa had just stepped into this world, now was not the time for her to be introduced to the ugly parts of it.
Samaira was confused about what Nessa meant. He watched as Baal called forward the beast to find Eaden. She had seen the beast before, so it wasn’t anything new to her. She didn’t know if there were many perks of being in family with the devil. She hadn’t some power that made her extremely valuable to Lucifer, not like Baal or Dinah. But as long as she did what Lucifer said, she would be okay. The problem was, she wasn’t sure she could do that anymore, and she was afraid what that would mean for her. Nessa ran into the bedroom, leaving her alone with Baal. ”I wouldn’t call it a perk. It’s something for the devil to use in whatever plan she’s cooking up.” She sat down next to him. It was clear something was going on with him, but was now the right time to ask? Samaira looked forward a while, wondering whether she should ask or not. ”What is going on with you?” She finally asked and looked at him. Before they had a chance to continue the conversation, Dinah came out from the bedroom.
Samaira looked at her niece when she asked a question. She didn’t know the answer, so she allowed Baal to answer. When Dinah mentioned she knew what was going on, she stood up from the couch. ”Please enlighten us. I can’t speak for your father, but I for one am confused about all of this,” she admitted and kept her face turned towards Dinah.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the light of the moon (cw)   In the light of the moon (cw) - Page 5 EmptyTirs Jun 18, 2019 3:52 pm

He nodded at her words as she sat down and exhaled deeply, his face switching between something that looked confused and sad like he wasnt really sure how to feel now when his kids or Buffy wasnt looking. As Samaira asked her question, he turned his face to her and opened his mouth to answer as he heard the shuffling in the bedroom, closing his mouth and swallowing the words he was about to say. His face turned to neutral like the switch that had repressed his emotions were back on and he looked to Dinah as she asked of Eaden's whereabouts. "We'll know in a bit," he said as he pushed himself up to his feet and walked back out on the balcony. As much as he wanted to hear what Dinah had to say, he had to keep an eye out in case the hound came running. He let them talk as he stood out on the balcony, watching the streets below with a gloomy expression.

Eaden had his hands out to the sides as he looked at the angered werewolf, feeling a sharp pain in his arm and side. “Jake calm down,” he said through clenched teeth, one of his hand’s fingers wouldnt stop twitching as the infected wound on his arm was stinging like nothing before. This wasnt darkness, it wasnt unholy, it was holy and that made the pain far worse. Yet Eaden couldnt afford to lie around screaming, yet with the way the flappy flesh oozed with blackened blood that looked more like bile dripping onto the ground. The werewolf ground his teeth as he started approaching the demon. Eaden frowned, a mixture of pain and anger as he stood his ground. “You think Dinah wants this? For you to lose control like this?” He asked, hoping the mention of his sister would move the beast, yet the silver glowing eyes staring back at his grey greens were stone cold. The beast stopped, standing face to face with the demon before him. “Fucking snap out of it!” Eaden yelled in his impatience, lifting his shaking hand to manipulate it’s bones, yet nothing happened. Eaden gasped as he realized it and looked at his hand before he felt a frightening feeling loom over him. A growl sounded behind them. He turned his eyes and watched the hound as it leaped forward to push the wolf, buying Eaden some time to run. But as soon as he ran, it felt like his beating heart was pumping tainted blood through his system, exhausting him before he got to make a good distance. He leaned onto a nearby wall, picking up his phone with shaking hands as he made a speed dial. He wasnt going to do much with the call as the phone slipped out of his hands and a howl in the distance made him unsure if it was the beast or the hound. He looked down at the wound and leaned back against the wall before he placed a hand under his shirt and felt another wound that had been hidden, the one tainting his blood. He pulled out the hand and looked at the blackened blood with tired eyes. He exhaled deeply and leaned his head back against the wall as he closed his eyes. “I dont want to die,” he begged in a whisper, opening his wet eyes to look up at heaven as a few tears rolled down his cheeks, “I dont...” he couldnt even finish the sentence again as he sobbed, another sharp inhale following. He heard a loud whimper and a beastly snarl in the distance.

Baal stood out on the balcony, holding a hand against the railing as he suddenly felt a sharp pain hit him around his neck. He grabbed around the untouched skin and moved his eyes out on the city before he stepped back into the living room. “The hound is fighting something. I dont know what,” he said, fearing that his son had decided to take his revenge on the beast from their last encounter, however he was doubtful. It wouldnt make sense, but Eaden was always so unpredictable. Baal removed the papertowel from his hand, sticking a finger in the bite wound to draw some blood around the mark. “Lead me to my beast,” he mumbled in a dark command before the mark got a slight shimmer. He hadnt really tried this before but it came so natural to him and he wondered if it was something that had occured when he lost the fragment. He didnt dwell long in his thoughts before he grabbed his jacket and looked at the others, “Sam, come with me,” he said in a worried tone as he shortly looked at his children. “I think it would be better if we brought Eaden here,” he suggested, keeping his little worry to himself even though the marks around his neck glimmered slightly on the behalf of the wounded hound.

Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the light of the moon (cw)   In the light of the moon (cw) - Page 5 EmptyTirs Jun 18, 2019 5:35 pm

Nessa shook her head, everything still confused her so profoundly. Was up down or the other way around? She looked as her father spoke, not fully understanding, but understanding enough to know that something had to be done. She could see that her father felt discomfort, maybe even pain, and she walked to him, taking his hand and nodded carefully. She wanted to come with them, even though she didn’t understand everything.

”I’ll explain when we are all back here safe,” Dinah said and looked at Nessa’s eyes. Their timer wasn’t moving. It was barely visible and it made her confused. She could sense that Nessa was a human, but there was something different about this young girl. Her father asked their aunt to join them, but Dinah wanted to come as well. ”I’ll come along,” Dinah said in a firm voice. Her heart beating at the thought of what Jake had said earlier. She didn’t like the thought and went over to take Nessa in her arms, lifting her up and moving to the balcony. ”I’ll move on ahead, follow as fast as you can,” she said, spreading her wings. She wouldn’t listen to her father’s wise words, and Nessa clearly needed to come along too. Dinah didn’t know why, but she had a gut feeling, and trusting her gut feeling so far had worked out. Looking at her father and hugging Nessa closer she set off from the ground and flew up high. Nessa giggling as it tickled in her stomach from the speed. From up here, everything was clearer, but Dinah kept an eye out, soaring above before she spotted them. She needed to land far enough away so that Nessa would be safe, but still around if she needed her. ”Stay here,” she whispered and gestured for the girl to keep quiet.

Dinah stepped out in the field, watching the magnificant beast moving closer to her brother made her reach her hand out and make a barrier of darkness to keep the wolf at bay. ”Eaden! Please say you are alright!” Dinah yelled in a shaky voice. She could feel how powerful the wolf was, and how it wasn’t just a werewolf. Something was different. ”Can you move!?” she pleaded, not knowing how long she could keep the barrier up and the beast away from attacking her brother.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the light of the moon (cw)   In the light of the moon (cw) - Page 5 EmptyTirs Jun 18, 2019 7:09 pm

Samaira had not shown herself to be the most caring person. People mostly saw her as controlling and vindictive. She was those things, unless you got under her skin. She was able to care, but taking her profession into consideration, it was hardly appropriate. But right now, when she looked at Baal, there was worry to spot in her eyes. She was going to let it go for now, but she still wanted to know what was going on. She looked at him as he walked to the balcony and then back at Dinah. ”Yes. We should wait,” she said. Her gaze turned to Baal when he returned the living room. The beast was fighting something, which meant Eaden might had been in danger or maybe he still was. She was not used to follow orders. She was usually the one barking orders. Yet she was not going to be stubborn right now, and instead help her nephew. ”Of course,” she said and turned to Dinah when she said she was going to. When she saw her fold out her wings, she felt a slight jealous rise inside her. She missed her wings. After her fall, after her father had corrupted her, he had also taken her wings. She let out a short sigh when Dinah flew away. Samaira turned back to Baal. ”What is the fastest way there?” She might be able to catch on to a restless soul and make that transport her to Eaden, but that would require they found such a soul, which might not be easy. Baal might have a faster and easier way.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the light of the moon (cw)   In the light of the moon (cw) - Page 5 EmptyTirs Jun 18, 2019 8:03 pm

Eaden moved his head from the beast to look at his sister as he made a short smile, feeling fairly weak at this point. "I'm... I'm al..." he tried but couldnt really say it. He would be lying either way. He looked back at the beast that was so close yet so far, "Ikh ton nit trakhtn ikh vet blaybn lebn dem" (I dont think I'll survive this) he mumbled as he felt his eyes blink lazily like they wouldnt want to open. The beast felt the barrier and snarled in anger as it slammed it's paws against it, feeling the dark energy weaken it's holy power. Eaden looked back to Dinah and exhaled deeply, "Zal im geyn," (Let him go) he said weakly as he turned his eyes back to the beast. Even as the beast saw Dinah, it's focus was nailed to the demon, it's clear intent burning brightly as day. Eaden knew it wasnt going to give up, so there wasnt really a point in holding it back. The beast started roaming around the barrier, looking for a potential loophole before it snarled at Dinah, as if it knew she was the one holding it up.

Baal ran his fingers through his hair as Dinah had left with Nessa and then looked to Samaira. "A car will have to do," he said as he ran over to his car and threw the keys to her, "You drive and I'll direct you," he then said as he looked at his palm, hoping it would lead the way directly to them. He just hoped they could make it there in time for whatever was going on, his neck burning like nothing before, the marks acting accordingly with a firmer glow the longer they waited. "If the hound is wounded, it'll soon return to hell," he said in a hasty tone, a slight frustration present. When the car started, his eyes never left his palm, but they didnt have to anyway. He voiced directions as he felt his eyes shake a little, unable to hide the panic that slowly surfaced.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the light of the moon (cw)   In the light of the moon (cw) - Page 5 EmptyTirs Jun 18, 2019 10:22 pm

Don’t you dare leave me, love, Dinah pleaded in Hebrew back to her brother. He begged her to let the beast go, but she shook her head, feeling so hopeless in this situation. She couldn’t just let the beast defile her brother’s body anymore. Let it tear away at him like was he a simple piece of meat, no, she would not have it. She heard rustling behind her in the bushes. ”Nessa, no, stay back,” Dinah said, tears running down her face. She kept the barrier up, but she couldn’t move, because she would lose focus for long enough for the barrier to fall. She would stand here until she could no longer. We came in to this world together, and you are not leaving me behind, Dinah yelled at her brother with her strong Hebrew tongue.

Nessa stepped out from the bushes, her eyes darting around the place. First to Eaden, whom appeared hurt, but she could not understand hurt. She had never experienced it. Then her eyes moved to Dinah, the person she wanted to stay close to to feel safe, but as soon as her eyes wandered to the beast, her blue eyes glimmered a bit. As if she recognized it. ”Wolf,” she said in a soft mellow tone and walked closer to the barrier. She put her hand against the barrier and passed right through it, as if the darkness could not interact with her. There the little girl stood, unknowing about the cruel world around her, but with such a warm heart. She reached up, touching the fur of the wolf’s cheek, looking into the silver glowing eyes. Nessa shook her head at the wolf. ”Bad wolf,” she said with a childish frown and looked at him with sad eyes. Then she took the wolf’s paw and giggled to herself at the large size. ”Lamb here for wolf,” she said, still not sure of her words.

”Nessa! Get away from it!” Dinah yelled in desperation as she watched the girl walk closer. Was she forced to make yet another choice? As Nessa passed through the barrier, it fell and Dinah ran to her brother, throwing herself at him and with shaking hands grabbing his face. Eaden, stay with me, she pleaded in a whisper as she felt her tears run down her face. She could see his life disappear, yet she couldn’t believe it. He couldn’t die. He was her brother. Please, not now, not ever – we need each other. I need you, she pleaded as she looked to the infested wound.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the light of the moon (cw)   In the light of the moon (cw) - Page 5 EmptyTirs Jun 18, 2019 10:38 pm

Samaira sat in behind the wheel and started the car. She was lucky she had the chance to visit earth sometimes. Last time she was here for a longer period of time was when she was with Marcus. In that time, she also learned to drive a car. She followed his directions. Her eyes were focused on the road ahead, as she rose swiftly past the speed limit. She was in a hurry, so the rules didn’t really matter. She looked at Baal from the corner of the eye when he spoke of the beast returning to hell. She knew, but it wasn’t her biggest concern at the moment. She got the car as close she could and hit the brakes, parking the car rather drastically. Yes, it might be in bad parking manners, but again, rules didn’t matter. Especially not the unspoken ones. She rushed closer to Eaden, seeing Dinah hurrying to his side. She walked closer but stood at a small distance still. He was dying, but he wouldn’t stay dead. She would make sure of it. She didn’t like seeing this. It was not everyday she saw people dying. And she cared about Eaden, which just made it worse. She looked at everyone of them. She should allow Baal and Dinah to stay with Eaden for now. She walked closer to Nessa, attempting to not upset the wolf or appear as a threat. ”Nessa,” she said with a soft voice. ”Come to auntie,” she reached forward a hand towards the girl.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the light of the moon (cw)   In the light of the moon (cw) - Page 5 EmptyTirs Jun 18, 2019 11:22 pm

The wolf looked to the two new additions to the dark creatures, all of them it hated with a burning rage. It looked to the girl that approached and it was like it could smell the pure soul in her, being the holy beast it was, it could easily differentiate between what creature bore darkness or was wholly good. It felt her hand on it's cheek, feeling stronger just by the touch. It snarled softly and stared at her with it's silvery eyes, right as the fallen angel started to approach them. The darkness made it growl as it stepped towards the angel like a threat. Baal frowned as he moved up next to Samaira, staring at the beast. "If it hurts her, I'll tear it apart," he said in a darkened voice, like it wasnt really him speaking, though his words were as truthful as they could be.

Eaden looked at Dinah as she grabbed his face, feeling his joints turn to jelly at her touch, making his head fall heavy onto her hands. "Ahuvati shelli," he mumbled softly as he sifted between her eyes. There was no denying that he wasnt going to survive this, even if they were to stop the bleeding, the holy power of the bites had gotten into his system, working as a slow but surely way to die. He closed his eyes and made a weak exhale. "I never told you," he whispered faintly, only speaking in their mother tongue, as he tried to swallow but was even to weak to do that. He had to speak with whatever buildup he had in his throat, "But I wanted to tell you that I'd love you to my dying breath," he managed to say, choking a bit on the words. He scoffed and made a pained grimance, "That's a lie. I'll love you even when I'm dead," he then said, words mixing between a petty attempt to speak clearly yet not being able to. "Tamid.... belib-...." he closed his eyes and felt his heart weaken, beats go slower and slower.

The beast felt like it had to protect the girl, at all costs. It turned it's eyes to Eaden as his breath slowly ceased, making a satisfied huff. But when the girl approached the pair, it didnt move. It just watched her, not being able to deny her whatever she wanted to do. It looked to the others and barred it's teeth, feeling an urge to attack, to destroy. As soon as the girl had touched the demon, it went to them. It loomed over them, as it lifted it's claws like it was going to attack, but in a swift motion with it's predatory quickness, instead wrapped it's arms around the girl and clutched her tight before it ran off. Baal's eyes widened as he made a few steps, reaching out his hand, "Stop!" he demanded but soon the beast was gone and so was his daughter. He stared ahead as his arm fell limp and his eyebrows twitched with a deep sadness. He lifted his hand and covered half his face as he felt his shoulders tremble slightly. He shook his head and told himself that he had to keep calm, turning his eyes to Eaden that was still weak but alive as he lifted him up in his arms and looked down at his son, "He'll need the remaining souls," he said, feeling so torn but forced to shift his focus to keep his son alive.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the light of the moon (cw)   In the light of the moon (cw) - Page 5 EmptyOns Jun 19, 2019 5:42 am

Nessa just stood by the wolf, she could hear her aunt and father, but she ignored them. Instead keeping her full focus on the wolf in front of her, smiling at it, as if it hadn’t seen anything more right until this moment. Her blue eyes gently watching each piece of fur that covered the beast. Nessa heard the dark voice of her father and turned to look at him, shaking her head at him. She didn’t know what she was doing, but she knew how to follow her instinct. That was something every being was created with afterall. She then looked to Eaden and Dinah, and she could see that the demon was weak. She looked to the wolf and smiled at it. ”Wolf,” she said in a sweet voice, running her fingers over it’s long snout.

No Eaden please,,” Dinah pleaded, feeling how limb his body went. This couldn’t be happening. This shouldn’t be happening. They were made for each other, crafted in the same whomb. Their hearts had started beating at the same time, and now his would stop, yet hers would continue. That wasn’t right. She listened to her brother, looking at him through her watery eyes that just seemed to have endless amounts of tears. Her heart almost stopped beating as his eyes closed and in panic she pulled him closer, holding him to her chest, like her heartbeat could restart his, but it couldn’t. Dinah whimpered against her brother’s dark hair, inhaling his scent and not wanting to accept that this would be the last time. The last time she could hold him near and feel his warmth, but his body was already so cold. Ahuvi, she whispered against his hair, kissing it softly as she just held him. Her heart had been torn apart today, and this felt like the last straw. Like her heart could no longer take the pain. She heard footsteps moving closer, and the big thumping of the beast’s paws against the ground. Her eyes turned to the beast, anger and disbelief behind the grey green eyes of the angel. ”I won’t let you hurt him any more,” she said in the english common tongue and wanted to sling the werewolf away, yet her little sister came over to her and kneeled down. Dinah looked in confusion. Could Nessa understand what was going on?

Nessa sat down at Eaden and Dinah and smiled to the angel. She reached her hand out and touched the wound on the demon’s arm, popping her head to the side. As she moved her hand’s around, the demon’s wounds started to disappear, healing and taking the infection with it. The the girl moved her hand to his chest over where his heart was no longer beating and it was like she made a small push against it. All of a sudden color would return to Eaden’s cheeks, his body may be weak, but he was alive and without danger. She got to her feet and looked at the wolf with a smile. Such an ability was hard on the little girl’s body, but she moved towards him as he lifted his paw and wrapped her arms around the wolf’s neck as it ran off with her. She could hear her father yelling in the distance, but for now she knew that this was where she needed to be.

”Eaden?” Dinah asked carefully before she heard her father. She nodded and let him take care of it, feeling so helpless.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the light of the moon (cw)   In the light of the moon (cw) - Page 5 EmptyOns Jun 19, 2019 6:59 pm

Samaira looked at Baal from the corner of her eye before looking back at Nessa and the wolf. ”Not if I get there first,” she said. The thought of that pure girl being hurt was nothing Samaira wanted to imagine. Her gaze remained on the wolf, even as Nessa walked to Eaden and Dinah. She had no idea what was going on. Everyone seemed to know something that she didn’t. It was frustrating beyond control. But she attempted to stay focused on everything around her, which was not an easy job. She could hear Eaden’s heartbeat grow weaker. Of course she was a little worried, but she had learned that the Morningstar rarely stayed dead. And even though Eaden wasn’t that important to Lucifer, Samaira would get him back here alive, no matter what her father wanted. When the wolf ran away with Nessa, she felt a worry roam inside her. She wanted to follow that very instant. She turned to Baal who was of course very affected by the situation. When he picked up Eaden, she walked to his side. ”Do you want me to find her?” Samaira understood why Baal would be conflicted who to pay attention to. Eaden and Dinah needed him, but so did Nessa. She had felt split like that herself, and she wanted to ease his mind if possible. ”I have some contacts who might be able to help me locate the wolf and Nessa.” Samaira wanted to do whatever he needed her to.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the light of the moon (cw)   In the light of the moon (cw) - Page 5 EmptyFre Jul 26, 2019 11:21 pm

//Hvad tænker vi? <33//
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the light of the moon (cw)   In the light of the moon (cw) - Page 5 EmptySøn Sep 08, 2019 6:58 pm

//Out<33//
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the light of the moon (cw)   In the light of the moon (cw) - Page 5 Empty

In the light of the moon (cw)
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 5 af 5Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Lignende emner
-
» I will confess to you, with the moon as our light.
» Lost in the light of the moon - Zeke
» The sun and the moon [cw]
» To the moon and back. [ TW ]
» What happened on the new moon?

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: V :: Akademiet indendørs :: 3. sal :: Kollegieværelser :: Piger-
Gå til: