Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Dreams are revealing - Serenity

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Dreams are revealing - Serenity Empty
IndlægEmne: Dreams are revealing - Serenity   Dreams are revealing - Serenity EmptySøn Maj 19, 2019 3:54 pm

@Serenity
Outfit + coyotes jakke.

Cole had not talked with Serenity for a while. He felt she had withdrawn herself from him a bit. Asking her what was going on was not easy for him, so he did what he always did. Took a trip into her unconsciousness. Her dreams had been perfect at telling her what was going on. She had been seeing someone. He was not mad about that. They had always agreed they could see whoever they wanted. What he was mad about, was who. Or what, to be more exactly. Serpents had killed Jeremy from the future. If he didn't like them before. Now Serenity was seeing one. He was trying to be understanding, but it was hard. He moved up the staircase to her apartment. He knocked on her door and waited patiently for her to open.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dreams are revealing - Serenity   Dreams are revealing - Serenity EmptyMan Maj 20, 2019 12:59 pm

Serenity was feeling caught up in her web of lies, but how could she not feel like this? Everytime she thought of Jamie, she knew it was worth it. She was falling in love, and it showed so clearly. Spending most nights sneaking out to see him was all she had done lately, meaning she often fell asleep at their Coyote meetings. That day she had hit the snooze botton a few too many times, but she still didn’t feel like getting up. Why would she? It was one of the days of the week where she didn’t have anything planned. However when noon came around she got up and got dressed, casual and relaxed in an outfit that was one of her favorites. It might not be stylish to many, but it was her style nonetheless. She heard the knock on her door, raising an eyebrow and opened it carefully to peek out. A sigh and a smile came on her lips as she saw it was Cole and opened the door fully. ”Hello husband dear,” she said in a teasing voice stepping aside so he could come in.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dreams are revealing - Serenity   Dreams are revealing - Serenity EmptyMan Maj 20, 2019 8:42 pm

Cole sent Serenity a slight smile when she opened. Her teasing voice was contributing to it, as well as her choice of words. ”I hope I’m not interrupting anything,” he said and walked inside. He leaned against the back of her sofa with his arms crossed. ”Am I?” He asked, being vague about his meaning with the visit. ”I want you to be happy. I hope you know that. But some relationships are just doomed from the start. It’s such a shame when people set themselves up for heart break,” he said, referring to her and the serpent as much as him and Scott. ”You should be careful who you spend your time with.” He walked away from the couch and instead stood in the middle of the room between the living area and kitchen. ”He’s a serpent. That’s not ideal, but it could work. But has he told you were he’s from? How is that going to work?” He had met a few of the time traveling serpents. He was not a fan, for obvious reasons.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dreams are revealing - Serenity   Dreams are revealing - Serenity EmptyMan Maj 20, 2019 10:22 pm

”Interrupting?” she asked a bit confused as she looked at him. She narrowed her eyes at him as he now started to talk about her happiness. She felt her blood boil slightly, but she kept her cool. She knew now that he had come for a reason and she folded her arms, mirroring his movements. In many ways they were similar and it showed so clearly now. ”You should be careful about how you speak,” she muttered back and shook her head. She didn’t want to fight. Far from it. She inhaled sharply as he finally dropped the bom and she shook her head at his words. ”I know what he is,” Serenity said walking closer to Cole and placed a hand over where the vampire would have had a beating heart. ”There’s a fucking reason as to why I didn’t tell you,” she said looking at Cole’s blue eyes that seemed so cold right now. She removed her hand and shook her head. ”What do you want to do about it? Take away my happiness as your father took yours?” she bit back. She knew it was a low blow, but this felt like a personal attack and not Coyote business.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dreams are revealing - Serenity   Dreams are revealing - Serenity EmptyMan Maj 20, 2019 10:55 pm

Cole didn’t come to fight. He was not as much a fighter as people made him out to be. He just wanted to look out for her. Of course telling her that, was far more difficult than confronting her in a hostile manner. ”I speak how I wish to speak.” He narrowed her eyes when she admitted she had a reason for not telling him. ”And what is that reason?” He was not completely happy by her taste in men, but he was trying not to judge. His eyes seemed distant because of this. He was trying so hard to not seem judging he didn’t show any emotion at all. He almost felt like takin a step backwards by her words. They hit him hard, and she for one knew just how hard. ”Watch yourself,” he fisted his hands in an attempt to contain his anger and hurt. ”I just came here to look out for you, but if this is how you want to…” He stopped himself when he sensed the vampire in the staircase. He was bloody. ”You should invite him in,” Cole suggested and nodded towards the door.

Jamie had met up quite often with Serenity, but it had been hard for him to keep his thoughts straight. Everything in his mind was racing. He had lost control. He didn’t mean to, but the poor girl had cut on herself on a piece of glass, and he was over her before he had a chance to stop himself. He had left before killing her, but he tried so hard to fight this and now he couldn’t. He was near Serenity’s place, so he went there before going home. He stopped outside the apartment. She was not alone. He couldn’t deal with anyone else right now. He just wanted someone he could trust. He felt a wave of nausea rush over him. He bent forward and threw up the blood. After hell, Lucifer had taken an interest in him. Apparently, the devil thought it funny to make him feel nauseous over blood. He sat down on the top stair and bent his head forward to try and get the nausea to pass.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dreams are revealing - Serenity   Dreams are revealing - Serenity EmptyMan Maj 20, 2019 11:20 pm

”My reason? Because I haven’t let myself feel anything since Charity, and you know that,” she barked furrowing her brows. They had never really spoken much about their first loves, but sometimes when they were drunk they would tell each other stories. His warning made her shake her head as tears started running down from her eyes. [color=#66ccff]”Look out for me or take control of me?”[/coo´lor] she snarled turning her back to Cole to whipe away her tears. She hated crying and most of all in front of Cole. The vampire’s words made every cell in her body freeze for a second and she looked at him for a bit. ”I swear, if you touch him-,” she said, but didn’t dare finish the sentence. She walked over to the door and opened it, drying off some more tears. ”Good timing as always, Jamster,” she said, feeling her voice weak and it clearly sounded like she had been crying. ”I… Uhm,” she said and sighed in defeat as she opened the door, nodding that he could come in. Her light green eyes watched Cole carefully and she went over, stading between the two vampires. ”This is Cole, leader of the Coyotes and my, uhm, legally bound husband,” she said through her teeth, trying to stay calm. Then she turned her attention to Jamie, cupping his face and looking him in the eye. ”What are you doing here?” she said, feeling her voice break a bit as she ran a thumb over his cheek. ”What happened?” she begged.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dreams are revealing - Serenity   Dreams are revealing - Serenity EmptyMan Maj 20, 2019 11:54 pm

Cole was not a fan of fighting with Serenity. She mattered to him, and he didn’t want to be a reason she was upset. ”And you think I am so petty that I would forbid it?” He scoffed. Cole kept standing his ground, even though he saw the tears appearing in her eyes. ”Do you think I am such a monster? Do you think I want to control you, to control who you see? You don’t give me enough credit.” He just watched the door, actively ignoring her half-threat. He saw them interact. It was clear she cared for him. ”You can’t keep down blood,” he said. He had seen it before. He walked to them and stood beside Serenity. ”Vampires are created by magic. Magic can cancel out some of the traits. Living off blood is one of them. If it isn’t fixed, he will die.” Cole looked at Jamie. ”Who did this to you? It takes some serious magic.”

Jamie stood up when the door was opened. He wiped away the blood from his lips, but his shirt was still drenched in it. He walked to her and let her introduce the vampire. He was surprised she was married, but he didn’t have the energy to question it. ”I didn’t know where else to go,” his voice was weak. He put his hand on her arm to help keep his balance. ”I don’t know,” he said, not interested in sharing his whole story in front of this vampire he didn’t know. He listened as he explained what was the cause of this. He looked at Serenity, although Cole had just asked the question. ”Lucifer,” he said and tried to stand without keeping a hand on Serenity. He nearly tilted over. He hadn’t been able to drink blood in a few days now. Cole grabbed hold of Jamie. He helped him to the couch. ”He needs a witch to fix this,” Cole said directed at Serenity. ”If he is important to you, I will help him.”
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dreams are revealing - Serenity   Dreams are revealing - Serenity EmptyTirs Maj 21, 2019 7:02 pm

”I think you would get angry, like you are now,” she said back. His questions made her furrow her brows. ”I have never called you a monster,” she spat at him and shook her head. She didn’t like fighting, but she felt this anger towards him. She knew he wouldn’t agree with a Serpent, but did she choose who her heart fell for? Serenity looked at Jamie with worried eyes and felt the death that had been surrounding him. She spread her legs out, getting a better place of balance and held Jamie up. ”Let’s get you seated,” she said. God this was hard on her. Feeling the fear of losing him before they had really begun anything together. She swallowed and helped him to the couch, where she sat down, looking into the vampire’s eyes. She looked to Cole with pleading eyes as he suggested his help. She reached out and took Cole’s hand, her body shaking slightly. Please,” she whispered, feeling weak as she felt how close Jamie was to his own death. She gave Cole’s hand a squeeze. They had always been there for one another, and no matter what she was loyal to him, but right now he offered her something that she was more grateful for than anything else.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dreams are revealing - Serenity   Dreams are revealing - Serenity EmptyOns Maj 22, 2019 12:13 am

Cole felt he had to stop their discussion for now. They had other more important matters at hand. ”Let’s talk about it later,” he suggested. He thought it might be better to talk when they were calmer. He saw how she looked at him; genuine fear. He had had rarely seen that on her. She mostly appeared fearless. He put his other hand around hers and held it tight for a second before he left without saying anything. He ran off to find the witch he usually went to when he needed to have some magic done. He hoped she was strong enough to fix this.

Jamie used Serenity for support, as she helped him to the couch. He leaned back so his head was resting on the back of the couch. ”Husband huh? Should I be jealous?” He asked with a weak laugh. He reached for her hand. ”Don’t be scared,” he said and squeezed her hand. ”My friends would never let me stay dead.” It had become clear that not even hell could hold them back. It was merely a stop for them on their way back to life. For anyone but Melania. He swallowed by the thought. He wished he could have saved her. He leaned forward and let his lips embrace hers in a short moment. ”Just in case,” he started and looked her in the eye. ”Love doesn’t come easy for me. It’s like I’m standing on the edge of a cliff, so close to falling, I just need a push. Will you push me?” He asked in his classical metaphorical way. He wanted to fall in love again. He was close with Serenity, but something stopped him. The fear of losing most likely.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dreams are revealing - Serenity   Dreams are revealing - Serenity EmptyOns Maj 22, 2019 9:47 am

Serenity didn’t just care for Cole, he was family at this point, but families could also fight. She looked at him as he gave her hand a calming squeeze and she sighed. Mouthing a thank you before he exited the apartment, then turning her attention back to Jamie. His question made her sigh and she shook her head. Normally she would have come with a daring tease about how he should be very jealous, but she couldn’t focus on that right now. She honestly didn’t know what to say, and it felt weird that he tried to comfort her when it was him that was hurting. Maybe they were very much alike in that matter. His short kiss made her return the small peck and she felt her hand clenching into a fist. His green eyes looking at her carefully and she knew something was rummaging inside his mind. His question made her swallow. How could she push him? That’s not how love works, she thought to herself. ”I can’t push you,” she whispered, looking down at their hands holding each other. ”I can jump with you, but I could never push you, because that wouldn’t be fair,” she said before looking at him again. She gave his hand a squeeze. Maybe this wasn’t the time to be discussing this, but she felt awfully like they needed to. ”Something is holding you back, so maybe you should seek that out, before you jump,” she said. It was hurting to say this, but she knew too well of the feeling that followed after losing someone. Jamie had never said it out loud, but she could see the same hurt in his eyes as she had in hers.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dreams are revealing - Serenity   Dreams are revealing - Serenity EmptyMan Maj 27, 2019 3:05 pm

Jamie didn’t feel great, but he didn’t feel horrible either. Mostly it was just that nagging hunger set in his stomach that made him long for blood. But his mind was fighting the instinct. He knew the blood would have no use for him right now. Not for long at least. Jamie knew why love was so hard for him. Losing some one you love was hard but losing the first person you have been in love what, was something else entirely. He had been careful starting something new. Serenity had gotten under his skin, but he hadn’t fallen. He wanted to. He wanted to feel all the ups and downs of being in love, but he wasn’t able to. He nodded to her words. It made sense. ”That works too,” he added and smiled. Although his smile faded by her next words. ”I can’t,” he said and looked away. ”They won’t know me. I can’t stand across from them, haven experienced all I have and know they haven’t experienced any of it.” It was not an ideal situation. Raymond was out there. He wanted to see him more than anything, but was the risk worth the reward? What if everything changed, and their relationship would not be the same. Even if missed him terribly and wanted to see and touch him again, he didn’t want to risk their relationship change. It ended badly to say the least, but everything up until that had been great.

Cole had rushed to the witch’s house and told her about the situation. When she had gathered the necessary things, he had run back with her to Serenity’s apartment. He opened the door slowly, just to make sure he wasn’t interrupting anything. When it just seemed they were talking, he opened it completely and let the witch inside. ”Give her some space,” he told Serenity and held out a hand for her to take. Mostly because he wanted to show he was there for her. The witch began the spell, chanting some words next to Jamie. She took forward a crystal and took his hand and pricked a hole in his finger to pour his blood on the crystal. She kept chanting until she just stopped. Even her breathing stopped. She fell to the floor, as the spell was too difficult for her to perform.

Jamie looked at her with a surprised look. ”Help her,” he ordered them, before he picked up his phone. He went to Theo in his contact list. ”I need your help,” he said. His voice didn’t sound as cheery or, in some opinions, obnoxious as always. ”Can you contact your grandmother. I can’t drink blood,” he explained, not telling who was behind it yet. He didn’t want to worry his best friend. ”I’ll text you the address,” he said and did so. He didn’t want to tell anymore people of his relationship with Serenity. ”Thank you for your help,” he said and stood up. He walked slowly to Serenity. ”You don’t have to worry. I’ll be okay.” He assured her. ”I won’t tell them what I was doing here.” He walked towards the door, holding until everything he could to keep his balance.
Rebekah
Mange titler
Rebekah

Humør : You are unexplored, unusual, and terrifyingly beautiful. And only a few will know how to love you without breaking you and making you dangerous.
Fag : Intet
Antal indlæg : 176

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dreams are revealing - Serenity   Dreams are revealing - Serenity EmptyTirs Maj 28, 2019 10:48 pm

Theo had gotten this weird call from Jamie that made him anxious, but he also knew in times like this - it was do now think later. So he did what he was told, and called for his grandmother. Lucky the Rebekah Sinclair, had been helping one of them earlier on - so he didn't have to use time on the time travel talk. He send Rebekah the location, and in the matter of minutes they were there - almost like magic. Theo looked confused for a second, not expecting Rebekah to make him show up in a red fog. Rebekah ran a hand through her hair and looked around. Theo was about to walk to the door when Jamie almost walked out of it.
"Wow.. wow, hey man," he ran over and help him being more stable on his feet. "I got you." He looked like hell.
"I guess this is your buddy who needs help," she mumbled to herself as she watched the area. Being best friends with Veronica she knew there was something with this gang that the siren didn't like. "Get him inside, and close the blinds," she added before Theo nodded and just helped Jamie back inside.
"You heard the red lady," he gave Jamie a hint of a smile to asure him he was going to be fine. But the worry was painted all over his face.

Rebekah took a chair and moved it to the place where Theo had moved Jamie to. She took Jamies wrist and looked at his skin shortly.
"So Lucifer is trying to play with magic and curses.. how pathetic," she hissed to herself. "The devil should remain on his own playground, and not mess with mine," she added more to herself before she let go of the vampires arm. Lucifer was powerful, in some ways way more than herself - sad to admit it. But when it came to curses and magic, no one could reach the expertise and abilities Rebekah had. Without her in this land, he wouldn't even know about magic. "This is gonna sting.. a lot," she warned and looked at the demon who had called for her. "You might want to hold his hand.. he is gonna need someone to cling on to," she suggested and once again he didn't question his grandmothers words. He grabbed Jamies hand and gave it a little squeeze. Rebekah closed her eyes, and put a hand on Jamies chest and one on his forehead. Then she whispered some words, making the blood in his veins boil up almost like a detox. It was a way to remove all the dark matters and what ever was used on him to leave his body. Not that it was easy.
"Just a few more seconds."  
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dreams are revealing - Serenity   Dreams are revealing - Serenity Empty

Dreams are revealing - Serenity
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» What was Hope doing in your dreams?
» Build your own dreams
» I have had these strange dreams lately
» Sweet dreams - Alessio
» The dreams are a curse//fortidsemne

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum