Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Build your own dreams

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Sebastian

Sebastian

Humør : Hope is a dangerous thing
Antal indlæg : 103

Build your own dreams Empty
IndlægEmne: Build your own dreams   Build your own dreams EmptySøn Maj 15, 2022 10:11 am

LOCATION | Their new house in Thunder Grove
DATE | 2nd of June 2022
TIME | After work in the evening
ATTIRE | Link
TOPIC FOR | @Camila

Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs

A new house, a new start. Everything was getting better. Slowly, but better. Sebastian had taken his time, knowing very well not to push himself to his hard even if it was in his nature. But he had started working full time again, couldn't keep himself if he stayed in exile it wouldn't do anyone any good. Bash had surrounded himself with his family after it had happened, the person whom he loved the most, which ultimate was the main reason he was doing such a good job at getting back to the real life of what had happened. Knowing some might think he had been weak for taking this long, but he also didn't really give a damn because despite fools who started getting back to their reality before they were ready, Sebastian was standing in a place where he knew he could overcome any backlash from the events back in December.
"What's on your mind?" He wondered looking at Camila who was sitting on the couch, and sat down next to her, placing his arm around her shoulders, pulling her closer towards his chest, where he placed his lips on top of her hair.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Camila

Camila

Humør : I'm a firm believer in "if you're going to fail, you might as well fail spectacularly"
Antal indlæg : 26

IndlægEmne: Sv: Build your own dreams   Build your own dreams EmptySøn Maj 15, 2022 1:43 pm

Since December, things had been quiet, which Camila had been grateful for; it wasn’t that. But ever since Sebastian had found her, or she had seen him however you wanted to look at it. She hadn’t been able to shake the thought where she wished that she was a witch again, even if she could never become as strong as a pureblood one, she knew there were options; the only reason why she hadn’t brought it up had been because she knew how much pain it involved and the potential that she might die, and right now they had focused on getting Sebastian into a routine where he felt like himself again.
A soft chuckle left her as he asked what was on her mind, and he pulled her towards his chest; she turned after his lips had found her hair and ended up in his lap, looking up at him. The book she had been reading had been placed on her chest, and her fingers found his cheek she slightly caressed while she took him in. “Everything and nothing”, she teased, knowing it wasn’t really an answer, so she let out a soft breath and took her hand back. “I just miss being a witch”, she whispered; even if she had been a werewolf for quite some time now, she still missed it, she was ageing, and one day, they would either find a way to sever the bond so she wouldn’t take him with her in death, or he would die. Could you fault her for hoping that there might be a way she could get more time with him and never have to think about her ageing would be their end?
Sebastian

Sebastian

IndlægEmne: Sv: Build your own dreams   Build your own dreams EmptyFre Maj 20, 2022 5:26 am

He had gotten more comfortable with the life where he didn't always know what was going on with everybody, even though sometimes he still longed to help - because when you had helped others your entire life, it was hard to just simply let go and let people work through their troubles by themselves. But he listened, he still listened, something Sebastian still was very good at. I just miss being a witch, he licked his lips a little, folding them together for a moment. It would be a lie if he hadn't thought it himself that he knew their lives would be somewhat complicated in the future because of their species - and it didn't take a genius to know she had been thinking about it too. "If you had the chance would you become a witch again?" Sebastian wondered. One thing was if you missed it like for a brief moment where you just wanted something from your past back you couldn't have. The other thing was longing so badly for a part of yourself that you felt like you wanted to do everything in your power to get it back. Because if it was the second, he by now knew people who could possibly help with it. He could ask his father, he could ask Cassian about the options - Sebastian didn't wish to just simply take on it by himself to perform a spell like that when he knew how dangerous magic could be.
Camila

Camila

Humør : I'm a firm believer in "if you're going to fail, you might as well fail spectacularly"

IndlægEmne: Sv: Build your own dreams   Build your own dreams EmptySøn Maj 22, 2022 4:09 am

It was an easy answer, and still, even then, she hesitated to voice her thoughts upon the fact that she wanted to be a witch again. Even if it could never measure to when she had been a pureblood, but she longed for the feeling of utilising magic, and she couldn’t help but envy Sebastian every time he used it. It had been easier to distance yourself from the thoughts when you were surrounded by werewolves. But even if it was something she already knew the answer to, she didn’t say anything at first; her eyes looked thoughtfully up at him because it was a big step to take, she knew that. Besides, they needed to find a way where they could break the bond because she would never put him through that kind of pain, which was also why she had thought about it for such a long time, not wanting to take this decision lightly.
She took another moment, just to fill her lungs with air, and slowly breathed out before she finally parted her lips. “Yeah, I think I would, if ever got the chance”, she answered truthfully, even though she had used a lot of time thinking of how she wanted to phrase it.
Sebastian

Sebastian

IndlægEmne: Sv: Build your own dreams   Build your own dreams EmptyOns Jun 22, 2022 6:44 pm

It wasn't because it surprised him when she said she would if she got the chance. He knew it, even if they hadn't spoken about it out loud. He knew it, because he saw it every time they were in a place where he had used his powers. His magic had been one of the few things that he had been able to unitize normally and he had found peace in that. Bash was rather aware still that she missed her magic. Sebastian understood. "Then - maybe I should try talk to my dad?" He suggested, always talking about Ash as his father and Cassian as his dad. Still something that was rather weird, but as long as he with himself had an idea on who he talked about or tried to call out, then everything was good. "If anyone knows a way around it, it would be him," he very confidently added with a rather great idea that he knew. Or maybe Sebastian was just having one of these very proud of your dad moments again in the way he spoke. Yet, he believed there was some answers to find to her wish.
Camila

Camila

IndlægEmne: Sv: Build your own dreams   Build your own dreams EmptyTors Jun 23, 2022 9:45 pm

She didn’t breathe before he said he could talk with his dad. Camila hadn’t even recognised the fact that she had stopped breathing altogether until a raspy breath had left her.
Nodding, she gave him a small smile before quickly drying away the treacherous tear that had left her. With a small huff, she got up on her knees on the couch, and with a bit of difficulty, she managed to crawl close enough so she could move her legs around him and sit down on his lap. Her hand found his cheeks before they slid back into his beautiful curly hair; “Have I told you lately just how much I love you?” she asked, narrowing her eyes before leaning so she could place a chaste kiss against his lips. Not that she moved far away as her forehead rested against his. “Because I do, so much”, she hummed, so much so she didn’t even mind his friendship with Selene anymore; maybe she had been a little jealous at first; who wouldn’t be. But as time had passed since that day when they had been rescued from Rebekah’s men. Now she understood, and if anything, she was just happy that he had chosen her, even if there was someone else out there he had loved so dearly as Selene, and despite that, he was here with her.
Sebastian

Sebastian

IndlægEmne: Sv: Build your own dreams   Build your own dreams EmptyMan Jun 27, 2022 4:21 am

His hands moved around her, caressing her back as she went to sit on his lap, finding a resting state at her hips. Before he could reply to her words she kissed him fast and short which made him chuckle a little, "and I love you too," he whispered in bit of a hoarse voice. Knowing it wasn't an easy journey they picked, but there was no way he wanted her to be in this half way happy - if there was a version of herself she wanted to seek out - he wanted her to embrace it, so if they could do that, he wanted that for her. Just like he knew she wanted the best for him, he wanted what was best for her. "Maybe we can invite my dad and Daisy over for brunch tomorrow, talk about the best way to get started?" It was a small suggestion really, and Sebastian found the least he could do for making such request was to at least plan it out - taking pride in when to be impulsive and when to plan something out. "Because then I will just text him and see if they are free," he then kissed her shortly, before leaning a little bit back so he could not only read her face, but also to let her speak as he admired her.
Camila

Camila

IndlægEmne: Sv: Build your own dreams   Build your own dreams EmptyMan Jun 27, 2022 2:42 pm

She nodded along with his words—it sounded like a brilliant plan to invite them over. She looked at him as he leaned back, and a soft smile formed over her lips. “Yeah, I like that idea; besides, they haven’t been able to see the place”, she said with a smile, not wanting this to only be about her wanting to become a witch again. It would be a long and very painful journey. And even though she trusted Cassian, there was still the risk that she wouldn’t get over to the other side alive. But it was a risk she was willing to take. Even if she knew it was incredibly selfish of her when it wasn’t only her life that it would have an effect on. Even though she believed that she was entitled to live the life she wanted, no matter what other people might think, she just embraced the selfishness and told others that if she wasn’t happy, how did they expect her to make others happy.
She kissed him again before she got up on her feet and looked around. Stretching her arms over her head, she turned and looked at him “would you like something to drink? I’ll just have a quick look at what we need for brunch tomorrow so we can go shopping”, she hummed before she walked into the kitchen area.
Sebastian

Sebastian

IndlægEmne: Sv: Build your own dreams   Build your own dreams EmptyMan Jul 04, 2022 6:02 am

He couldn't help but smile, even if he knew there was a chance in such transformation that you didn't make it. Perhaps it was also why putting in a banshee on the chessboard made him feel a bit more at ease, especially one with Daisy's abilities. The question was more if they would do it rather than could do it. His eyes stayed on her while she got up on her feet, "just some water thanks, I will make the call," he announced as she walked to the kitchen. Sebastian then reached for his phone on the coffee table and opened his father's contact to make the call, "Hey, it's me. I was wondering if you and Daisy are free tomorrow? Camila and I wanted to invite you over for brunch, if you are interested," he spoke with a smile, if anything it was more so Camila's request to become a witch again and she should be the one to pitch the idea, even though he would like to do it with her as well. When it came down to it, it was her body, her soul no matter how entangled his soul was with hers. "Camila has some witch related questions as well, so we thought why not mix everything together, will give you a chance to see the house as well," he chuckled a little bit looking around the living room where he was sitting.
Camila

Camila

IndlægEmne: Sv: Build your own dreams   Build your own dreams EmptyTirs Jul 12, 2022 2:58 pm

She nodded with a big smile on her lips; she couldn’t hide what a big burden it had lifted from her heart and shoulders. With a soft breath, she took down two glasses and went to the fridge, where she first filled them with ice and then water; now that it was getting warmer, she had truly enjoyed being able to produce ice-cold water so quickly. Walking over, she handed it to him as he made his call before walking over and started rummaging around in the fridge, it didn’t look like they were in need of that much shopping, just a few things, and then they would have everything they needed.

Cassian walked over when he heard the phone starting to buzz; picking it up; a soft smile formed over his lips as he saw who was calling. “Hello,” his voice rather softspoken, before turning to look at Daisy “, one moment, I’ll just ask the misses if we have any plans for tomorrow” he laughed, taking the phone away from his ear “do we have any plans for tomorrow?” he asked lifting a brow if he had to be honest after he had stepped down from being COO for the Jones Corporation, he hadn’t been that great at keeping up with dates and plans.
Ah”, Cassian laughed when Sebastian added the part of Camila wanting to ask some witch question, he had waited for them to come to him about this dilemma, but he hadn’t pushed it himself. “Tomorrow is fine, what time? Around twelve, or a little later?” he wondered, always feeling that people had different views on what time you ate brunch.
Sebastian

Sebastian

IndlægEmne: Sv: Build your own dreams   Build your own dreams EmptyLør Jul 16, 2022 4:11 pm

Daisy turned her head towards the calendar that always hang in the wall right beside the fridge. Easy for her to always keep herself organized with what she was doing, and most importantly what her daughters were doing - even if they were masters of impulsive plans, but well at least she tried. "Nope - all good," she replied with a warm smile before taking a sip of her coffee.

Sebastian, nodded a little, "Twelve is sounds great," he replied. He was an early riser, so to him the time it soothed them was what he wanted the time to fit the most with. "I guess we will go shopping then, I'm really looking forward to it - see you tomorrow," he then said with a warm smile on him lips, letting out a soft chuckle before hanging up. "How much do we need to get at the store?" He wondered looking up at Camila.
Camila

Camila

IndlægEmne: Sv: Build your own dreams   Build your own dreams EmptyMan Jul 18, 2022 10:33 pm

Yes, see you tomorrow” Cassian ended the call and looked toward Daisy, shrugging, as he clearly had no idea what was going to happen tomorrow, even though he had an idea about it and had foreseen it—didn’t mean that he liked it. Well, tomorrow, they would see just what they had been thinking about; one could hope that they wouldn’t ask him to turn Camila into a witch, possibly ending the life of her and another one of Sebastian’s mates. He didn’t even dare to think of the consequences if a witch got a bond broken and then lost the person—well, he didn’t have to look much further than Sarah Sinclair, and she looked worse for wear.

Hmm, just a few odds and ends,” she said with a smile before turning toward Sebastian “ready to go right away, or?” she wondered, before walking over and taking a few bags to carry the things they would buy.

_____

Camila was pacing; even though everything was already done and put on the table, she couldn’t really seem to calm down. What if he said no? What would they do then? She licked her lips and then turned and looked at Sebastian, “do I look okay?” she pushed down the skirt, and even though she wasn’t wearing anything on her feet, she wasn’t sure if it was too much; it was almost like she was meeting his parents for the first time; even though it wasn’t. What a mess she was.
Sebastian

Sebastian

IndlægEmne: Sv: Build your own dreams   Build your own dreams EmptyFre Jul 29, 2022 9:38 pm

It was always something else the morning to having guests over, even if it was your parents, you wanted things to be neat and look good. So Bash had been cleaning up all morning like he usually did when expecting company and wanted to make a good impression. He had found a comfy summer shirt and a pair of shorts, making him feel the summer vibes that were finally hitting around the city. Bash didn't expect his father to do the spell, he would never put a pressure like that on anyone whom he shared a close relation to. But he hoped that he might know someone who could do it. It was the same in his own line of work, you should never consult your close family and friends. He looked up from the couch as Camila asked a question; do I look okay? The softest smile blossomed on his lips, "you look incredible," he confessed walking over to take her hands and pull her into a gentle kiss. "It will be fine, we will work something out - one or the other way," he was sure of that. It didn't take long before he could hear the car pull up in the drive way, "looks like they are right on time."
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Build your own dreams   Build your own dreams Empty

Build your own dreams
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» I could build a castle out of all the bricks they threw at me
» Give me a kiss to build a dream on
» I have had these strange dreams lately
» What was Hope doing in your dreams?
» Sweet dreams - Alessio

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det nordlige Aston :: Bolig området, over klassen :: Thunder Grove-
Gå til: