Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Loosing myself

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Loosing myself - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Loosing myself   Loosing myself - Page 2 EmptyOns Maj 08, 2019 7:28 pm

He scoffed at her tease and shook his head as he moved his eyes down for just a second while he was fumbling his fingers, "A demon prince," he corrected her as he looked up with a sad smile. He didnt want to leave her, he had just been gone for what felt like forever and now he was going again.

He chuckled at her tease and poked her nose with his indexfinger, "You'd love to taste my baking, wouldnt you," he teased back as he passed her to walk in. He felt a lot better now than he did before and coming back to her apartment made him a bit more lively. He watched her sit down on the couch and went to the kitchen as he put water in her kettle and returned, leaning down at her from behind to place a gentle kiss in her hair, listening to her question. He placed his hands on her shoulders and exhaled deeply as he thought about it, "Bitter. Mostly because that was what they felt," he then said as he shrugged and gave her shoulders a gentle squeeze and started massaging her gently.
"What are you studying?" he then asked as he leaned down to read a few lines. He made a scrunched expression at what he read and shook his head as he kissed her temple, "It seems like a long read," he said as the kettle started boiling. He let go of her shoulders and straightened his back as he walked out in the kitchen, coming back with two cups of tea that he placed on the sofatable and sat down next to her, pulling his arm around her.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Loosing myself   Loosing myself - Page 2 EmptyOns Maj 08, 2019 10:36 pm

Buffy chuckled and looked at his finger as he poked her, slightly crossing her eyes to do so. She then turned her gaze to Baal. ”I would love any taste of you,” she said as she sat down on the couch. She could hear him turn on the kettle and smiled to herself. His hands were soon at her shoulders and she sighed happily, but she frowned a bit at his statement. ”I wish I could make you some food you could actually eat without gagging,” she said looking down in her book as she felt his hands move against her tired shoulder. She closed her eyes briefly, enjoying the feeling. ”Litterature homework; basically I’m just reading a good book as homework right now,” she said with a smile. ”The book is called ’The Hunger Games’, I’m actually surprised that my professor thought it to be good for our class, but it does have a lot of discussion points – besides the love triangle thing going on,” she said with a smile. She reached up and stroked his cheek as she finished another page. It was simple to read this, but she should really be taking notes as well. Oh, too bad. She heard the kettle whistle it’s little melody and took the tea as he placed it in front of her. She was eager to drink it, and took a sip, clearly burning her tongue, but she was too caught up in the book at this point. She leaned against him as she opened her mouth.

”I'm coming back into focus when Caesar asks him if he has a girlfriend back home. Peeta hesitates, then gives an unconvincing shake of his head. ’Handsome lad like you. There must be some special girl. Come on, what’s her name?’ says Caesar,” she read out loud, trying to add a manly voice to the host of the show, before continuing to read. ”Peeta sighs. ’Well, there is this one girl. I’ve had a crush on her ever since I can remember. But I’m pretty sure she didn’t know I was alive until the reaping.’ Sounds of sympathy from the crowd. Unrequited love they can relate to,” she read shaking her head at the notion, turning her head to look at him with a smile, placing a kiss on his cheek before returning to the book. ’She have another fellow?’ asks Caesar. ’I don’t know, but a lot of boys like her,’ says Peeta. ’So, here’s what you do. You win, you go home. She can’t turn you down then, eh?’ says Caesar encouragingly,” at this point Buffy had emerged herself in the book a bit too much. She couldn’t take her eyes off of the page as she kept her eyes on the page. ’I don’t think it’s going to work out. Winning...won’t help in my case,’ says Peeta. ’Why ever not?"’ says Caesar, mystified,” Buffy took a deep breath. It was her first time reading this book and as she read the next part her heart skipped a beat. ”Peeta blushes beet red and stammers out. ’Because...because...she came here with me.’ she reads out loud and tossing the book through the room. ”How dare she write that!” she said frustrated, before she realized it’s just a book and she had just tossed it across the room. She looked at Baal and started grinning at first before she started laughing. Placing the tea mug on the table to keep herself from spilling the hot liquid on her and keeps laughing.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Loosing myself   Loosing myself - Page 2 EmptyOns Maj 08, 2019 11:15 pm

As she said that she would love any taste of him, he interpreted it completely wrong and made a choked up cough before he stared at her. He cleared his throat and smiled a bit awkwardly as she probably hadnt meant it that way, or maybe she did. It would be bold if she did. He then laughed a bit at himself and went to the kitchen to prepare the water.
A chuckle left his mouth as she mentioned his distaste for human food. "I wouldnt gag if you cooked it for me," he said with a smile. Yeah, he'd probably hate it, but he would act like it was the best he had ever tasted, if it would make her happy.
He nodded as she explained about the subject and kept pressing his thumbs gently down onto her shoulder, making small circle movements to easen up any tense muscles that would be there. He felt her hand and leaned his head onto it as he smiled a bit by her touch, only to sigh quietly as the kettle whistled. He came back with the tea and was surprised to see her drink it right away, "I see you're really into this book," he mumbled with a smirk.
He placed his head next to hers, reading with her as she read out loud but soon he moved his eyes away just to listen her read it out. He closed his eyes and tried to imagine what it was, but he had gotten limited information on the setting, so he just had to try and make due with what she read. He frowned a bit as the scene played out and felt her kiss on his cheek, which made him soften up and smile a bit, but he kept listening. He noticed how taken she was by the book, and it made him quite happy to hear her indulge herself into the pages. Her deep breath made him open his eyes and look at her as she finished, widening his eyes a bit as she flung the book across the room.
He had moved a bit away and just stared at her before he burst out laughing heartily as she did. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her all over her face in small kisses as he couldnt stop laughing. "Oh... Heh... Oh, you're so cute," he said between the laughs and took a few deep breaths to calm himself down. He chuckled instead and nuzzled his face in her hair, "Writers can be cruel with their words. Making you invest in a character, to then ruin them and make you wish you never picked it up," he then said as he shook his head, remembering feeling the same as her. He exhaled once more to keep himself calm and then looked at her, "I read Game of Thrones..." - "Still waiting for the next book," he then said with a slight frown as he found it annoying that the series hadnt been continued.
He smiled at her again and put a hand on her cheek as he looked into her eyes, "But dont you think that one of them will get the girl in the end?" he then asked, not that he knew. But most writers loved a good love story that would end well.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Loosing myself   Loosing myself - Page 2 EmptyTors Maj 09, 2019 10:03 am

She looked at him with a skeptical look in her eyes, raising one eyebrow at him as he said he wasn’t going to gag. She knew he would maybe try and cover it up, but he would hate it nonetheless. As he got back with the tea, she barely noticed his small mumble and leaned closer to him. His scent almost tore her away from the book, but she started reading from in instead. When she had thrown the book she just laughed, because she didn’t know how to react if she was being honest. His arms around her and his sweet kisses made her laugh harder, trying to hold her stomach and leaning against him for support. ”I’m not cuuute,” she laughed, pulling the cute out with her laugh. She tried to calm herself down, but it took a while before she just sat still, giggling to herself from time to time. His small nuzzles and chuckles filled her with happiness and she turned her head to face him, stealing a sweet kiss before he could protest. He spoke of feeling the same and she tilted her head to the side as she wondered what book he had been reading. As he mentioned Game of Thrones she frowned. ”I read the first book until Ned Stark died, then I burned the book,” she mumbled, scratching her arm a bit in embarassment. She had a tendency to live herself a bit too much into books and wound go a little crazy if something happened she didn’t agree with. His question made a sad smile appear on her face and she cuddled herself closer.

”I don’t think there’s much hope for that,” she said breathing out as she leaned against him. ”They have been reaped to play in a massive klling game with only one victor,” she said looking up at him. ”It’s like the movie Battle Royale, where people get chosen to fight until one stands alive; I guess it makes the maincharater and that guy star crossed lovers, but it feels more like a punch in the stomach,” she said taking another sip of her tea, that had cooled down somewhat. Buffy’s green eyes looked up at the grey and let out a small chuckle. ”I think I would have found a way, though, to keep the one I love safe in such an environment,” she said looking at his beautiful features as she bit her lip. Could they freeze this moment for a while? Just let time stop for them and enjoy it even more than just a passing moment? She knew she couldn’t do that, but she still felt bad about when she had told him the truth about her stake. It was a sad reality, but she really didn’t think much about it on her day-to-day basis. Buffy wondered what their lives could have been if they had both been regular humans. She tried imagining him without his black marks, but it was hard, as she had come to love them. They were a part of him. She must have drifted off a bit, because she blinked a few times looking at him. ”I think I just got lost in my thoughts for a bit,” she smiled at him, trying to explain the blank expression she must’ve had.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Loosing myself   Loosing myself - Page 2 EmptyMan Maj 13, 2019 11:04 pm

"You're the mayor of cute-town," he said, which sounded odd coming from him. He had just heard Vanessa say it sometime, and for some reason it just popped into his head at the moment she said she wasnt cute.
If there was anything that could hurt Baal, then it was the burning of books. His expression almost looked betrayed as he stared at her, "Burned it? What if you ever decide to pick it back up? Ned Stark wasnt the only interesting character," he then said as he kept his stare for a bit, then to break the seriousness up into a smile and shaking his head at himself. "I will never let you burn another book. This I vow," he said with certainty and then asked his question about the book.
He listened to her explain the book and it's context, to him it seemed quite barbaric. He narrowed his eyes a bit as his fingers playfully fondled her shirt, feeling the soft fabric against his fingertips. His expression was quite serious, as he listened intently, he had a lot of questions, but he just let her explain. At the end, he tilted his head a bit and puckered his lips for a moment, "Why have a game like that? For entertainment? Overpopulation? And is it everyone or just a selected few?" his questions almost flew out of him as he then smiled a bit and nuzzled his nose as she had sipped her tea.
He looked at her as she looked at him and raised his eyebrow at her. "Well, you have to consider the setting. I'm guessing they're forced into the game, which means that if they wouldnt comply, everyone they love would die either way," he said as he moved his gaze out into the living room as he thought about it. "I think that if I were placed in there with... hmmm. Let's say you," - "Then I would definitely do my best to keep you safe, even sacrifice myself at the end if I needed to," he pulled her closer and leaned his head on top of hers as he exhaled. It was an odd thought, to think of being placed in such games, but it was just fiction, and what he was saying was just as fictive as the book, "In such a world, we probably wouldnt have met. And that seems more scary than facing you in the game," he then said as he realized she had drifted off in her thoughts. He chuckled at her and placed a gentle kiss on her mouth, "I enjoy talking to myself anyway," he teased her and got up as he went over to get her book. When he got back into the sofa, he laid down with his head on her lap, handing her the book with a crooked smile. "Finish your book," he said in a calm tone as he then closed his eyes and felt quite relaxed lying here. It felt so normal, and some part of him wanted it to be like this always. "Read it out loud for me, if you please," he then said with a smiled while his eyes were still closed.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Loosing myself   Loosing myself - Page 2 EmptyTors Maj 23, 2019 1:18 pm

//Out <33//
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Loosing myself   Loosing myself - Page 2 Empty

Loosing myself
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» NO! I'm not loosing you! - Ben