Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

An angel amongst demons

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

An angel amongst demons Empty
IndlægEmne: An angel amongst demons   An angel amongst demons EmptySøn Maj 05, 2019 10:47 am

Outfit
@Melania
[Note: Continued from Guide: How to survive hell]
______

Keaton felt his heart sink to his stomach as he had watched Melania say goodbye to her vampire friend, knowing what her words meant before any other. He kept quiet as Samaira was still in the room, but as she left with the soul of the vampire he walked over to the angel. He held out a hand and helped her on her feet. ”I don’t get it,” he said a bit confused. Why had she offered herself up like that? Why had she so willingly let herself stay in hell for her friends? Keaton guessed it was because he never really had had a friend in his life, not before he got down here at least. It was a little ironic that a demon could only seem to find friends in hell. He breathed out and found himself still hold her hand. Maybe it was to comfort her a bit, but he wasn’t sure if it was also to comfort himself. ”A tour, you got it ma’am,” he said with a faint smile. Still holding her hand he moved out from Samaira’s apartment and down to the ground level of hell. He showed her the usual spots; new arrivals, eternally damned as well as a small fighting pit. As he had showed her around for a bit he stopped and looked at her, before he pulled her in to a hug. ”I know you said I would get a hug before you left, but I think you need this,” he said, just holding her close. He was silent for a bit, just letting her come to terms with what had happened.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: An angel amongst demons   An angel amongst demons EmptySøn Maj 05, 2019 11:07 am

Outfit

Melania felt somewhat calmer when her sister left. She knew tears was barely tolerated in their family, and she didn’t need to be seen as weak by her right now. She wiped away the single tear and took Keaton’s hand to stand up. ”They need each other to survive, and he was dying down here. I couldn’t let them both die. People need them,” she explained. It was a complex situation she had put herself in, but at the same time, it was fairly simple to her. She had died so they didn’t have to. She looked at him as he agreed to give her a tour. ”You don’t have to call me ma’am, we’re friends now,” she said with a smile. She looked around as he gave the tour. She couldn’t quite understand how Keaton could still be so positive after staying down here for who knows how long. She hadn’t expected the hug, but she put her arms around him the moment he initiated it. ”Thank you,” she said quietly. She stayed in his arms a while, letting a few sobs leave her body. She pulled away and looked at him. ”Have you been here long?” She asked, curious to what his story was. She could understand why it might be troublesome to talk about, so she would never try and force him to share his story. She just couldn’t help be curious about him.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: An angel amongst demons   An angel amongst demons EmptySøn Maj 05, 2019 11:28 am

He nodded at her words, but that didn’t explain much in his head. However, seeing as this was so fresh, maybe now was not the best time to ask too many questions. Her comment about them being friends made him smile, a bit wider than usual, but he liked the sound of that. He had showed her the most basic things around this level of hell, but hell was not small. That’s why he liked having an ability that worked even down here. He stood with her for a while, just letting her sob as he comforted her with his hand stroking up and down her spine. As she pulled away he let go of her slightly, but she was still standing so close. He felt himself getting lost in her dark eyes for a moment before she decided to break the ice. ”I died when I was twenty five,” he said looking at his fingers as he was counting. Samaira had explained how to exchange hell years to earth years so many times. ”Woah… Thirty-five Earth years already,” he said a bit surprised and shrugged with a smile on his lips. He was not one to want pity, actually he wanted to just run around smiling most of the time. He let out a small chuckle. ”I look good for a sixty year old, right?” he said teasingly. He wanted to see her smile, more than anything right now, even if that was impossible.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: An angel amongst demons   An angel amongst demons EmptySøn Maj 05, 2019 11:49 am

Melania liked it when he smiled. It gave her a sense of hope. Maybe she could survive in hell. You could almost say she was born to thrive down here. Not that she had planned to come here, but it might not be so bad as she had originally thought. His hand movement helped her calm down. She wouldn’t say she was completely okay with being dead, but it didn’t feel like such a tragedy anymore. He kept eye contact with him, as he explained what had happened with him. She couldn’t even imagine staying down here for so long. She hoped she would have the same optimism when she had been here for that long. ”At least my sister seems to like you,” she said. Melania could imagine not everyone had a special relationship to the ruler of hell. ”Must be a family thing,” she said with a small smile. She hadn’t had the time to pay attention to Keaton, not as much as she would have done if they had met under other circumstances. Still, she appreciated his helps. ”Very,” she said with a smile that seemed to grow. ”What do you do down here to pass time?” She imagined her sister would pay her a visit at some point to show her what Hell was really about. Walking around with a handsome demon, hardly seemed like torture.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: An angel amongst demons   An angel amongst demons EmptySøn Maj 05, 2019 12:16 pm

Keaton smiled at the mention of Samaira liking him and shrugged. ”Sometimes it’s easier to fight cruelty with humor,” he said looking at her dark eyes. Maybe it was true that angels were a piece of heaven, because when he looked into them he felt almost blessed that she looked back at him. ”I’m not on so good terms with your father – or is it mother now?” he said and grimaced at the thought of what Lucifer had tried to do. He tried to throw the thought out of his head and focussed on her first. Weird how such a cruel creature like Lucifer could have created such a kind hearted soul. Her smile made him look down and chuckle slightly. However he quickly looked back at her, when she asked about passing time. ”I think that the cruelest thing down here is the fact that you don’t get to pass time, you have to let time pass you,” he said with a faint smile. He already felt the need to hold her hand again, but kept himself from doing it. ”I usually just try exploring the parts of hell I haven’t seen before, but there is one place in hell worth hanging out at,” he said and by instinct took her hand. Why was she so easy to just touch and talk to? He moved through the darkness until some heat started showing in the stones around them. He swallowed looking at her with a smile. ”I made a bet with Sam once, and I won – so I got a small room here after this hot area,” he said with a smile as he guided her. Soon the heat was just a pleasant temperature and a small shed came up ahead. ”It’s not much, but it is kind of the only place I can call mine,” he said and opened the door, letting her into a small shed. A bed, table and small kitchen was inside, giving off an almost cozy 80’s vibe.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: An angel amongst demons   An angel amongst demons EmptySøn Maj 05, 2019 5:38 pm

Melania didn’t see her sister as one who had a sense of humor. But everyone had a soft spot, Keaton might be hers. Although she didn’t quite understand what their relationship was. She let out a sound that sounded like the mixture of a scoff and a chuckle. ”Mother to me. Although you can her whatever you want. I’m not close with her anymore either.” She explained and looked at him. ”Although I was referring to myself. I like you,” she admitted. She listened when he explained about time. Or explain might not have been the right word, since she didn’t truly understand what he meant. She looked at their hands as she took hers again. It was nice. Not like it would have been if they were both alive, but it gave a slight tingling in her palm. She followed him to wherever he was leading her. She trusted him blindly, which was not normal for her. She was usually very careful with new people, but she had never doubted his intentions were good. ”I like the sound of that.” She looked at the shed in front of them. She enjoyed imagining him beating her sister in some sort of game or bet. It was funny to her, that Keaton had managed to beat the queen of hell. It also supported her theory about Samaira having a soft spot for him. She walked inside and looked around. ”I love it,” she said. Melania loved retro, and for her this was very retro. She turned to him again. ”You are being too nice to me,” she stated. She thought the whole idea about hell was torture. So far, it had felt more like a break from life. One she sort of enjoyed actually. Hell was not a pleasant place, but neither was life. Lately she had been through quite a lot with her friends, and right now, she didn’t felt the constant fear that something bad was going to happen. Was it possible she could be happier in hell than in life?
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: An angel amongst demons   An angel amongst demons EmptyTirs Maj 07, 2019 2:03 pm

Keaton chuckled at her words and couldn’t stop smiling when she said she liked him. ”I guess I like you too,” he said. The walk to the small shed wasn’t bad and he stood a bit in silence as she looked around. Her words made him frown. Too nice? Was there a thing as too nice? ”I guess I have a weakness for pretty girls, what can I say?” he said with a small chuckle and sat down on the mattress on the floor. He looked at her with a smile before he layed back and looked to the roof of the shed. ”Hell isn’t a fun place, but keeping in mind where you are kinda helps,” he said calmly and raised himself up on his elbows to look at her. ”Besides, I’m hot, dead and single – wouldn’t you have brought someone home with you if you were in my place?” he said with a teasing grin and a boyish charm you could almost feel in the air.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: An angel amongst demons   An angel amongst demons EmptyTirs Maj 07, 2019 11:58 pm

Melania thought his smile was adorable. It was always nice to know people liked you. She once thought she would never hear those words. She followed him with her gaze as he sat down on a mattress. ”You’re sweet,” she said, right before it was going to get real. ”I see how you react when people bring up Lucifer. I don’t need to know what happened. I can imagine some of the things she might have done to you. I don’t want you be in danger for anything remotely similar to that.” She let her fingers fiddle with the bottom of her dress. ”She might come for me again.” She was scared, but not as much for herself, mostly for Keaton. He didn’t deserve what he had already been through, and she didn’t want to add to it. But she also felt selfish, when he flashed her a smile, she wanted to stay. ”I am all of those things,” she said with a confident smile. She walked to the mattress and sat down next to him. ”I thought hell was supposed to be torture. Is it strange to feel safe? To feel calm?” He had more experience down here than her, hopefully he could confirm hell wasn’t so bad. Wishful thinking most likely, but she had a little bit of hope.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: An angel amongst demons   An angel amongst demons EmptyTors Maj 09, 2019 11:24 am

Keaton knew he had shown how he reacted to the thought of Lucifer and he shrugged at her words. ”Danger would be worth it if I could spend time with you,” he said with a soft smile on his lips, but the thought of what Lucifer had done to him showed in his pained eyes. He knew it had it better than most in hell, and maybe that was why the devil had chosen him to experiment on. ”If she comes for you, that bastard has to go through me,” he said looking at her with seriousness in his eyes. Like hell he was going to let that woman hurt this sweet angel. He chuckled as she said she was the same as him and looked as she sat down on the mattress with him. ”If everything was pure torture all the time, you would get used to it, right?” he said, sitting up and looking in her eyes, slightly shifting from one to the other. ”Hell is no laughing matter, because it has a thing with giving you false hope of security, before ripping it away with pain,” he said, placing a hand on her cheek, caressing her cheekbone with his thumb. ”But there are small glimpses of hope sometimes, a small light in the darkness that shows us that there is something or someone to fight for,” he said. He wanted to kiss her, but he couldn’t bring himself to it. Maybe it was because she had just lost her life, and he didn’t want to confuse her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: An angel amongst demons   An angel amongst demons EmptyTors Maj 09, 2019 5:55 pm

Melania smiled by his words. She had wished for something that wanted through hell for her, him offering to deal with the devil for her, was maybe worse than already being in hell. She didn’t want him to have to deal with Lucifer ever again, and she would do what you she could to avoid it. ”Perhaps the risk is worth the reward,” she thought out loud. She didn’t like the look in his eyes, how he looked to be in pain. He wanted to protect her, that much was clear. It was a nice feeling. But it didn’t harmonize with her want to protect him. She wouldn’t let him, if she could avoid it. ”And if she comes for you, she will have to go through me. That serves us with a bit of a problem,” she said with a smile. She looked at him when he explained his thoughts on torture. It made sense. Torture was probably most effective, when it was delivered unexpected. She couldn’t help but wonder what her torture would be. ”Hope is nice, but knowledge is better. Know that I can be your safe place, if you need me to be,” she led her gaze away when he put his hand on her cheek. She wanted to know how it felt for real, when they were not dead in hell. Her gaze fell back to her eyes when he talked again. Was it possible she already cared for him? They had only just met. It seemed so sudden, like they had just met, and everything clicked for her. He was the last piece she needed to finish her puzzle. A part of her wished she had met him before hell, but she also wondered if she would have felt the same if she had. She leaned closer to him. ”I can’t let life pass me by, not even in death,” she whispered and let her lips brush against his, before deepening it into a kiss. She wished she could feel the real thing, not this half-version of it. She could feel him, but it wasn’t the same as when she was alive. Her feelings was the same though, and she could feel how something seemed to explode inside her, in a good way, if that even makes sense.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: An angel amongst demons   An angel amongst demons EmptyTors Maj 09, 2019 11:18 pm

He chuckled at her comment about wanting to protect him too and shook his head. ”Now I’m just imagining us going in circles around each other to protect one another,” he said with a small laugh leaving his lips. Her words made him furrow his brow. Knowledge was better than hope. He shook his head and couldn’t disagree more. ”Knowledge good, it helps you know things but hope? Hope can move a group of people to march on resistance. Hope can change a life, a person, even a whole nation. Hope is what calls people to arms when something is wrong,” he said looking at him. He sighed and chuckled to himself. ”Sounding like an old hippie, huh?” he said, scratching his head and sighing before he placed his hand against her cheek. He hadn’t expected to care for anyone in hell, let alone a recently deceased angel, but as she moved closer to him he looked at her full dark lips. Shortly he swallowed at her words, making his adams apple bop slightly and his breathing getting a bit off. As soon as he felt her lips he closed his eyes, pulling her closer as instinct took over and deepening the kiss as much as she allowed. When their lips seperated he looked at her a bit in pure amazement. ”Woaw,” he said and chuckled to himself. It had been so long since he had been on earth that his body had adjusted to everything feeling a bit weaker down here. ”Wasn’t expecting that,” he said, chuckling, lightly stroking her cheek. ”I don’t wanna be rude, because I really liked that, but why?” he said a bit confused. He had loved the taste of her lips and the way they had moved against him, but he felt it a bit weird she just decided to kiss him like that.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: An angel amongst demons   An angel amongst demons EmptyFre Maj 10, 2019 9:50 am

Melania smiled by his imagery. ”It sounds accurate,” she thought out loud. She listened to his speech about hope. He had a point. She had just always been very driven by knowledge, what you could sense. Hope had been too abstract for her to believe in. At least until she met all her friends. She let out a chuckle when he compared himself to a hippie. ”To be fair, you are a 60 year old man,” she teased. The kiss developed, until she pulled away. She smiled at his reaction. She was not the person to act so impulsively, but she had lived with regrets, and she didn’t want to have anymore. Although she was beginning to question if she had made a mistake. Especially when he questioned why. ”I don’t know,” she said, taken aback by everything, but mostly her own actions. ”I suppose I don’t want to let any opportunities pass me by. I have lived with too much regret already,” she explained and turned her gaze away from him and towards the mattress instead. ”Maybe I made a mistake,” she said under breath. He had mentioned he liked it, but she couldn’t tell if he just said that because he felt obligated to. Her thoughts were spiraling out of control, as they usually did when she began to question herself. She often gave other people motives they didn’t have.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: An angel amongst demons   An angel amongst demons EmptyFre Maj 10, 2019 10:19 am

Keaton pretended to look shocked as she said he was a sixty year old man, but it quickly turned into a chuckle with her. After the kiss he felt an immense guilt rushing through him. Was this the same as taking advantage of her? He just had to ask why, because he couldn’t understand. Of course he wasn’t blind to chemistry, but he hadn’t thought she would be the one to initiate a kiss so soon. He let her speak, but felt so hurt when she said that line under her breath. He shook his head, crawling off the mattress to sit on the floor in front of her. He sought her lovely dark eyes and took her hands in his. ”No don’t ever think you could make a mistake around me,” he said quietly. He bit his lips as he tried to find his words. He wasn’t as good at it as some, but having a lot of free time the past thirty-five years had made him think more than the usual blood demon. ”I can’t say I’ve lived with regret, seeing as most of my existence has been here,” he started out. Good start, good start. He swallowed as he looked at their hands. ”I guess I just couldn’t imagine an angel liking a demon like that,” he said, almost as a whisper. His voice getting a bit raspy as he said it. He looked up at her with a smile. ”And I guess I never really saw myself slowly falling for an angel,” he said with a boyish smile on his lips.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: An angel amongst demons   An angel amongst demons EmptyFre Maj 10, 2019 12:07 pm

Melania enjoyed how upbeat he seemed. He struck her as the kind of person, who made an effort to be happy and not let things take him down. She admired that. Her gaze short fell on him when he moved to the floor, then to their hands when he took hold of them. She appreciated his words. It made her feel more at ease. She just listened to him explain about his regrets. She wished she could have lived without regret, but if she had to live in hell to achieve that, maybe it was not worth it. But here she was, so she might as well try and to come to terms with what that meant. She stroke her thumb on his hand when he wondered if an angel could like a demon. It wasn’t until he talked about falling, he gaze darted to him again. A smile developed on her lips. ”My mother did few good things for me, but she did teach me demons are not that different from me. Your species doesn’t matter to me,” she removed a hand from his and put it against his chest, roughly where his heart was placed. ”I just care about who you are, how you treat people,” she said and joined him on the floor. ”I thought being dead would be miserable, but then I met you.” She moved her hand to his cheek. ”I’m afraid it will be taken away from me,” she admitted. What if it was all part of her torture? Making her care for someone and merciless yank them away from her? She didn’t think Keaton would do that, but she was just unsure if she could trust anything down here.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: An angel amongst demons   An angel amongst demons EmptyFre Maj 10, 2019 12:50 pm

He listened to her speak, letting her tell him that his race didn’t matter, but part of him didn’t really believe it himself. He had grown up as a blood demon and died as one. It was only in hell he had had the time to actually wonder about what he had done when he was alive. She was so quick to accept him, and he wanted to be better for her. He wanted to live up to that kiss she had given him. ”I wasn’t a good person when I was alive,” he tried to argue, but he lost his track of mind as she joined him on the floor. His dark brown eyes sought hers as she spoke and moved her hand to his cheek. Keaton leaned against her hand with a small sigh, wanting to be in this moment forever. Was that so wrong of him to wish for? ”I’m afraid too,” he whispered, sad behind his dark eyes. He feared what his connection to the angel might mean. Would Samaira punish him? Would she not approve? He let out a sigh and looked down before he placed a hand on her neck. ”But I guess I’ll have to be brave, right? Because for once in my life – or rather death – I might have a chance of finding something I’ve been missing all along,” he said with a smile as he looked at her again.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: An angel amongst demons   An angel amongst demons EmptyFre Maj 10, 2019 3:41 pm

Melania tried to be good, but she wasn’t always. Sometimes she felt something ugly inside herself trying to control her, but she had learned to control it. Zitora had helped her much on that front. Without her, she might have ended up much worse than this. ”Angels aren’t born fallen,” she said and looked at him. ”I wasn’t always a good person either,” she stated. She tried every day to be the kind of person she wanted to be, but it was almost in her genes to be something evil and wicked. It was hard to fight against genes. She felt safe here with him. She saw the sadness in his eyes when he admitted to being afraid as well. She was still waiting for the other shoe to drop, for something bad to happen. It was hell, it had to eventually, right? She watched him, as he seemed to be uneasy about what was going on. She smiled at his words. ”We can be brave together,” she led her hand from his cheek down to his neck.
She was confused when she could no longer feel him. She was standing in the other end of the shed, next to Samaira. The other shoe just dropped.

Samaira had let her sister have her moment, she had taken it easy on her, but everyone needed to be punished at some point. She had waited long enough. It was no surprise to her, that Keaton had taken her to his shed. She narrowed her eyes when she saw them all cozy and close together. She felt a jealousy rage inside her. She felt replaced, and that just made her anger greater. She walked into the shed and transported Melania away from Keaton. ”Sorry pet, I need to have some sister time with your new friend,” she walked closer to the blood demon. ”I will take her to the pit, if you want to come by and watch,” she informed him. The pit was not a nice place for souls. It would dive into a person’s mind and twist it into something dark. Many souls had gone insane from being there for two long. She wondered how long her sister could last down there. Samaira put her hand on Melania and took her away from the shed and to the pit instead. It lived up to it’s name, seeming to be a never ending black hole. They ended up at the edge of it. She held Melania by the arm, ready to push her in. She was curious to see how Keaton would react to it. The pit wasn’t that far away from the shed, so he should be here in no time. Especially with his ability.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: An angel amongst demons   An angel amongst demons EmptyTirs Maj 14, 2019 9:59 am

Keaton listened to her, but he still couldn’t imagine that the angel having fallen would have been out of spite. Maybe nescessity or survival, but he could be wrong. He let out a sigh as he looked at her as she said they could be brave together. A faint smile on his lips, but he still had a hard time believing that. He felt more like a coward. Soon he watched as Samaira pulled the angel away, he got to his feet, watching the queen of hell with pained eyes. ”Sam,” he said, almost a pleading tone. He moved fast to the pit as Samaira and Melania and stopped a few feet away, looking at them. He walked closer, grabbing Melania, pulling her close. ”Not today Sam, please – I’ll do anything you wish,” he said.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: An angel amongst demons   An angel amongst demons EmptyMan Maj 20, 2019 8:35 pm

Samaira was holding her sister in a tight grip. She had no plan of actually throwing her in there. Her father would kill her. She wanted to see just how much Keaton cared for her. This was not done out of cruelty, but a curiosity. If her sister could be cared for, maybe she could too. She had been before, but she had changed a lot since then. She let Keaton grab Melania without much resistance. ”I have no use for you today. You should enjoy the time you have together. Hell has a life of its own. Your relationship have no chance of surviving down here.” She wouldn’t want to break them up, but in her experience, hell would do that all by itself. She left them alone.

Melania didn’t try to get free from Samaira’s grip. She was so close to the edge she was afraid she would lose balance and fall in. She leaned against Keaton’s chest when he grabbed her. She looked at her sister as she warned them. She knew it wasn’t so easy. ”Thank you,” she said and wrapped her arms around him.

- Time jump –

It had only been a few days on earth, but down here it felt like so much longer. Melania had only gotten closer to Keaton, but she felt the negative energy so strongly. She tried not to let it affect her, but sometimes she just got so angry over small things. Other times it was a sadness. She had been allowed to stay in Samaira’s place once in a while, which made it easier for her to keep the dark emotions away. She could see all of hell from here. Samaira had a system so she could keep track of what was going on. She saw Keaton by the shed, and a smile automatically spread on her lips. She left Sam’s place and walked towards the shed. ”Hi,” she said excited, when she saw Keaton.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: An angel amongst demons   An angel amongst demons EmptyTors Maj 23, 2019 1:22 pm

As Keaton grabbed Melania he also felt there was no resistance. Samaira and her games, he thought and looked at the angel in his arms, cupping her face with his free hand and searching her eyes. ”Don’t listen to her,” he whispered as she leaned her head against his chest. It was how hell got to you. If you listened to those voices telling you negative things, then it was obviously how your mind would start thinking. Her thank you and arms that embraced him made a faint smile appear on his lips. He wanted to be better. Better than what he had been before, and maybe Melania would be the key to unlocking that side of him.

--

Keaton knew he had it well in Hell, better than most souls actually, but when your mind had been screwed over by Lucifer most people found it hard to find more pain to give him. He had been out for a run. Just running through hell like he always did when nothing was to note about his existence. If you could call it that. He heard the voice of an angel, his angel, and looked to her with happy eyes. ”Hello ma’am,” he said, a teasing gleam in his eyes as he looked at her. He didn’t hold back around her and walked over, placing a sweet kiss on her cheek. ”How are you today?” he asked looking at her almost searching. He knew hell wasn’t easy for everyone, but he could only imagine how it must’ve been for an angel.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: An angel amongst demons   An angel amongst demons EmptyTors Maj 23, 2019 3:50 pm

Melania had tried to do what Keaton told her. She had tried not to let the darkness get to her. It was harder than what she had been through before but being raised by the devil and a half angel, had given her some advantages. She had felt a lot of darkness as well as a lot of light. She was well-balanced in that regard. She was supposed to feel horrible in this place, but she didn’t. Maybe it was something about her genes. She had been exploring hell. It had become very clear to her, that her blood was more powerful down here than she realized. She was able to get into places she was sure was designed to only allow her mother in. Not even Samaira or any other Morningstar children could get in there. Only pure Morningstar blood could get in there. Mostly it was nothing exciting, but she found it a perfect place to hide. She smiled as he called her ma’am. She enjoyed the kiss. He was so sweet. ”I am better than I thought I would be,” she took his hand. ”I want to show you something.” If he decided to follow him, she would lead him towards a room that looked to be locked off from the rest of hell. It had what looked like a lock. ”Don’t touch it,” she warned him, before she did the exact same thing, but nothing happened. If anyone else had tried, it would burn their skin. She had seen it happen to Samaira. It locked and showed a room with what looked like windows, but in reality, was screens of some sort. In the middle of the room was a control board. She pressed some buttons and the screens showed a beach, the sounds matched as well. ”Do you want to travel the world with me?” She asked and pressed the buttons again, this time it showed the pyramids of Egypt.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: An angel amongst demons   An angel amongst demons EmptyOns Maj 29, 2019 9:34 pm

Keaton looked at Melania as she said she wanted to show him something, but he smiled regardless. Following her, holding her hand, was such a natural part of him right now that he couldn’t resist it. Her warning made him hold up his hands, showing he was not going to even if she asked him. Moving in to the room he looked around a bit scared. What was all of this shining glass around them? Everything flickered for a second before their surroundings shifted. Keaton let out a small chuckle, mostly because he felt like this was so different from what he had ever known. All the things that changed made him just look at his surroundings carefully. ”I’d go anywhere with you,” Keaton confessed in a soft tone, taking her hand. He knew that the chances of him ever getting out of hell was rather small, but he wished her to go back. He wanted her to have such a wonderful life, even if it wasn’t him by her side. He let out a sigh. The rest of that day they spent in the room. Keaton showing where he grew up, telling how he used to work as a mechanic and trying to scramble together money so he could afford going to concerts and going on a few travels – none major, but sometimes he went out of state.

~~

They had been about a month or two in hell, give or take, and Dinah had gotten the knews from Lucifer, whom had gotten it from Samaira. Dinah rarely interacted with anyone in hell, besides her brother, grandparent and auntie Samaira, as everyone else were just souls. The day was still young on Earth and Dinah had taken her travel down here to greet her aunt, one which she hadn’t met yet. She showed up at the shed, Keaton getting up from his seating and standing a bit in chok. ”Dinah?” he gasped slightly. He had seen her before, as she had helped his soul to hell, but it had been very brief. Every dead person would know of the angel of death. Dinah’s face was relaxed and she nodded, before turning her gaze to Melania with an innocent smile. ”Auntie,” she said, moving over and placing a tight hug around Melania. She pulled away, still holding her hands on each side of Melania’s shoulders, keeping her in place. ”I’ve heard so much about you – Are you ready to go home?” she asked. Dinah had a beauty over her, her so distinct face always making people stare at her, and Keaton was staring at her right now. She giggled shaking her head. ”Now, dearie, close your mouth, we are not a cod fish,” she said, moving one of her hands over to close Keatons mouth by pushing his jaw up.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: An angel amongst demons   An angel amongst demons EmptyOns Maj 29, 2019 9:57 pm

Melania enjoyed hearing more about his life. It made her imagine what it would have been like if she had been there. It could be sad, but mostly it just gave her hope. Maybe one day, they wouldn’t have to be trapped down here. If she could just find a way. She was trying to be optimistic, but the negative energy made it hard. She was in the shed with Keaton, when a girl appeared. Keaton seemed to know her. To her, she looked familiar, but that about as far it went. She furrowed her eyebrows slightly when Dinah called her Auntie. Whose daughter was she, she wondered. She looked at Keaton when Dinah talked about going home. She narrowed her eyes when Keaton was staring almost mesmerized at the angel. Did she feel jealous? Maybe a little. She walked to him and put her arm around his. ”I’m not going without him,” she said. If this was her niece, it meant she was Lucifer’s granddaughter, and Melania could guess that Lucifer somehow needed her. Otherwise, why else send someone to collect her? Unless Dinah was of course doing it out of her own good will. If that was the case, there would be no problem taking Keaton with her as well. She didn’t want to just hear stories of what Keaton used to do, she wanted to do them with him. She tried to stay calm when Dinah pushed his mouth shut. She felt a little insecure, but everything she had felt the past months, couldn’t have been on-sided. It just couldn’t have. She wouldn’t believe it. But of course, she was always prepared for pain. She could thank her mother for that. ”Why now?” She thought out loud, but actually wanting an answer to her question. She had been down here for quite some time, she didn’t know exactly how long, since time moved differently, but it was enough time for someone to come to her rescue before now.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: An angel amongst demons   An angel amongst demons EmptyOns Maj 29, 2019 10:25 pm

Dinah saw the connection between the demon and the fallen angel clear as day and she couldn’t help but smile. There was a small bitterness to her smile, as she knew that sort of affection was not allowed for her to show to her love. She nodded at Melania’s words, Dinah knew that, but it would be alright. ”I can bring him with us, but as far as I know, his body is on a different continent than where we are going,” she said with a sweet voice. Seeing how the angel almost clinged to the demon made her chuckle slightly. ”All I want is something in return,” she said with a smile. Dinah might not bear the Morningstar name, but she was of that bloodline nonetheless. She walked closer to Melania, looking her up and down shortly. ”I want your loyalty,” she said with a sweet smile. Then her gaze fell upon Keaton and she bit her lower lip slightly before turning her gaze to the angel again. Why now, the angel demanded to know and Dinah breathed out. ”Because I’m going to need you by my side down the road, and the power you have in you are going to help me reach our common goals,” she said tilting her head to the side as she watched her carefully. She tooke a step back, making a small spin and holding out her hands towards them. ”When you are ready, take my hands, and I’ll bring you right back to Gaia,” she said with a giggle.

Keaton took Melania’s hand, not really trusting this angel appearing out of no-where. The chance at getting back to life was tempting, of course it was, but could they trust this? Could they believe in the words of this stranger?
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: An angel amongst demons   An angel amongst demons EmptyOns Maj 29, 2019 10:43 pm

Melania seemed hopeful when Dinah said she could bring Keaton with them. He was in another continent. She knew that already. It would cause some difficulties, but nothing they couldn’t figure out. She sent Keaton a smile, before looking back at the angel. She wanted something in return. Classic Morningstar. It was almost like you weren’t a true Morningstar before you got the seal of approval. Her loyalty? What for? She just let her niece keep talking. She wasn’t sure what they had planned, and it was a hard choice to make. Was it worth it? Would she be forced away from everyone if she made this choice, if she gave Dinah her loyalty? Would she be forced to leave Keaton? She let out a sigh, thinking the risks over in her head. It seemed she didn’t have a choice. If she didn’t do this, would they ever get out of from here? ”We have to do it,” she said and looked at Keaton. ”I want a chance to live with you. Even if that means me going away at some point.” She entangled her fingers in his. She put her hand into Dinah’s, and saw Keaton do the same, before they disappeared from hell.

She was back at earth, but still not alive. She looked at Keaton and then at Dinah. ”What now? How do I get back to my body?” As she said that, it almost felt like something was pulling her away. ”No. No,” she said before she was no longer by Keaton’s side, but at a cemetery. She was led to her grave. For a moment she just looked at the tombstone, before she fell through the ground and casket into her body. She opened her eyes. She was alive now but caught in her casket. She felt a feeling of panic arise inside her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: An angel amongst demons   An angel amongst demons EmptyTirs Jun 18, 2019 10:27 am

//Out<33//
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: An angel amongst demons   An angel amongst demons Empty

An angel amongst demons
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Demons