Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Guide: How to survive hell

Go down 
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Mariella

Mariella

Humør : 'While being in darkness I didn’t search for the light, I became one.'
Antal indlæg : 1007

Guide: How to survive hell  Empty
IndlægEmne: Guide: How to survive hell    Guide: How to survive hell  EmptyMan Apr 29, 2019 8:15 pm

@Reginald & @Melania & @Baal soon

She gasped and sat up. Mariella had no idea what was going on, was this a bad dream? She looked around with a hand on her neck. There was cold here, and so dark. The darkness was almost overwhelming, and it took her a little while to get on her feet and actually remember what had happened.
"Reggie?" She asked in fear first, and was spinning around herself. "Reggie? Can you hear me?" She asked again. "Are you here?" She felt her heart exploding with fear. It was so dark, and she could barely see a thing. Her tears started bottling up, was he okay? It was all that mattered. Mariella kept on walking in a speed that shortly turned into running. But she couldn't see anything. By the end she tripped and hit the cold ground. Mariella tried to catch her breath, but her inner panic hit her hard, not knowing what was going on.
"Please," she almost begged, "please be okay," she added with a mumble and closed her tear filled eyes. She just needed to know he wasn't alone. No one should have to be alone like this in the dark.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Guide: How to survive hell    Guide: How to survive hell  EmptyMan Apr 29, 2019 8:38 pm

”Ella!” Reginald felt like he had been calling forever. He felt his body tremble as he moved around, but soon he heard her voice. Like a beacon of hope and love her voice rang and he followed it. He got to her and wrapped his arms tightly around her. He felt like he could breathe again and just held her close, before pulling her out so he could see her in the darkness. ”I didn’t mean to do it – I wasn’t in control,” he said, trying to find the words to describe what he was feeling. He could still feel her life being squeezed out between his hands. ”Ella,” he just said with a pained expression and felt a single tear run down his cheek. He had her. He had found her like he had promised.

”Hey! Could we maybe keep the sobbing down! Some of us are trying to suffer around here,” Keaton yelled and got up from the ground. He took a good look at the two new people. People joining hell wasn’t new, it was like daily business. Fast as lightning he stood by them, looking them up and down. ”Who did you piss off?” he mumbled and took a step away. Maybe h eshould report this to Samaira. Nah, if she was the queen, she could figure out her own damn kingdom. ”Keaton at your service – please call me Kit,” he said with a faint smile. Despite having lived in hell for far too long, he seemed awfully joyful. ”Need a tour? We don’t have a gift shop set up, not yet – I’ve been trying to get management on it, but noooooooo,” he said dragging the no for far too long.

”Excuse me?” Reginald said and held Mariella closer, as if he never wanted to let go of her again.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Guide: How to survive hell    Guide: How to survive hell  EmptyMan Apr 29, 2019 8:57 pm

She turned around as she heard him, and the second she felt his arms around hers she was back home. Mariella breathed out and shook her head. "I know.. I know," she said cupping his head with her hands, and caressed his cheeks shortly. "It wasn't your fault," she said moving her left hand to his chest where the spike had run through. She breathed slowly out. Not understanding what had happened to them, other than it wasn't them. Mariella looked into his eyes and removed his tear. "We'll get through this," she gave him a nod and was filled up with hope - being optimistic wasn't her thing, but Reginald made her believe. "I love you so much," she breathed out. Was now the time to make sure you had said everything you needed to say? Most likely.

The stranger complained about them and wanted to what give them a tour? She rolled her eyes.
"We are in hell," she sighed looking up at Reginald as he pulled her closer. "Which means, we will meet my dear aunt soon enough," she breathed out. How was it, the latest events had been her meeting more of her family members than she actually wanted to?  Mariella returned her eyes to this Kit. Having Reginald close to her kept her in place, she needed to keep her head calm - and she could do that with him by his side.
"My moms friend have been through this before.. and made it out.. which means.. there is a way we can get back.. we just need to figure out how," she said. Mariella shook her head. "Look at me being full on optimistic in hell - that is a thing I never thought would happen," she chuckled, trying to keep herself together was not easy, but she was able to it. Lions voice kept rining in her head, it was almost like he was calling out for her but couldn't reach her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Guide: How to survive hell    Guide: How to survive hell  EmptyMan Apr 29, 2019 9:16 pm

Reginald just held her close and looked at her with a small smile. At least he had her by his side, but he felt a weird energy around him. He took a deep breath and tried to calm himself, looking down and into Mariella’s eyes helped with that. ”You’re silly, and I love you too,” he said with a faint smile on his lips. He felt like his body was being drained from energy, but he couldn’t explain why. This stranger blabbing on about nonsense just made him irritated, at least just a bit, as he tried to focus on what Mariella said. He felt like he had a headache and he tried to stay focussed on the siren in his arms. ”Optimism suits you dear,” he said, but he felt like his words slurred a bit. He took a deep breath and tried calming himself down, but it wasn’t really working right now.

”Well, Imma go then, seeing as you two clearly know people around her – bye bye!” he said with a sly smile and ran off. Hell was a weird place to move around in, but having been here for a while, he just knew his way around. However he hadn’t really seen himself bumping into other people before now. He fell over his own feet, stopping a few milimeters away from the girl now in front of him. ”Sweet tea,” he mumbled as he looked into her eyes. ”Sorry,” he said and leaned away trying to act casual, after nearly colliding with the girl. ”Keaton at your service,” he said with a smile. He felt like she looked familiar, but he couldn’t really put a finger on in.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Guide: How to survive hell    Guide: How to survive hell  EmptyMan Apr 29, 2019 9:31 pm

Melania felt the cold instantly, and then came all the negative energy. She wasn't a fan, but who even liked Hell? Other than half of her family. She was surprised when someone fell in front of her. She stood up with him. "Do they serve sweet tea down here? Who would've guessed," she said with a soft smile. She was dead, there was not much to smile about. "Melania," she introduced herself. "I'm looking for my friends. They can't have been here for more than a few minutes." She looked around, putting her arms around her self to keep warm. "Why is it so cold? Isn't hell supposed to be warm?" She realized she might have to describe Reginald and Mariella. "He is about this tall," she said and moved her hand in the air to reach where Reginald reached in height, compared to her 160 cm. She then did the same with Mariella. "Both have great hair, if that helps?" She felt a little uneasy being down here. It might have been a part of her mother's plan to bring her here. She was never told why.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Guide: How to survive hell    Guide: How to survive hell  EmptyMan Apr 29, 2019 11:13 pm

She could see he was trying to calm himself down, she after all knew him. Mariella took a deep breath in. "It's the dark energy - I suppose its meant to drain the will to fight from others," she said looking back into his eyes. Mariella didn't feel it draining at all, the cold was like a soft hand caressing her skin - and maybe that was what terrified her the most.
"And for my optimism, I learned that from you - so don't bail on me now," she said with a little teasing smile. It was clear she wasn't effected by the dark energy here, her personality cut right through that.
"Okay, I'm gonna try something," she then said leaning in to press her lips against his - using the kiss to absorb some of the dark energy that attacked him - she couldn't take all of it, but enough to make a difference. She pulled slowly out of the kiss, as she felt the darkness in her grow - Mariella knew it wasn't her best plan, but putting herself first wasn't a thing she usually did.
"Lion is calling for me.. I can hear him," she said in a confused and sad voice. She could hear it, getting higher and higher.  Mariella grabbed Reginalds hand, a girl in the shadows were pointing a way. Perhaps it was time Mariella listened to these shadows.
"Let find our way out," she said and started walking a little. All this darkness made her feel comfortable, and it scared the hell out of her. Mariella narrowed her eyes as she recognized a voice.
"Melania?!" She said in shock. "What the fuck? How? Why are you here?" She yelled. She moved a hand to her head. "I think Lion is trying to talk to me, and -" she slowly disappeared.
It seemed like the longest seconds, but then she returned and gasped holding her arm out to lean on Reginald again. She felt the tears in her eyes but blinked them away.
"We need to find a way back.. fast," seeing Lion like that hadn't taken the fight from her at all, if anything she had more fight in her than ever. She looked at Reginald. "Everything is a mess up there.. they need us. All of us," she looked at Melania as she moved her hand up to remove a few tears from her eyes. She needed her head right now, not her heart. "I assume you have plan?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Guide: How to survive hell    Guide: How to survive hell  EmptyTirs Apr 30, 2019 3:13 pm

Reginald smiled as she leaned in to kiss him and he felt some of the dark pressure leaving him, but it almost felt more draining. Like his body couldn’t keep up with producing something. ”Sorry, it’s making me dizzy,” he said and pulled away, holding his hand to his head. He stopped for a moment to look at his hand as small dark flames stood out from his hand and he just looked at it for a while. ”I don’t get it – I feel like it’s draining me,” he mumbled a bit confused. He wasnt’ referring to the flames, but his sorroundings. It was like he was a battery and hell was draining his energy. How? He couldn’t understand, and part of him wished not to right now. ”Let’s go, before I get eaten alive – or dead?” he said as he kept his back straight.

Keaton chuckled at her remark about sweet tea and shrugged. ”Sadly, no – sorry to get your hopes up for nothing,” he said in a cheery tone. Her name rang a bell somehow, but he couldn’t really explain why. Did he forget something? He was always picking up on stuff, but her name sounded so familiar. ”I feel like hell just got a little hotter,” he mumbled with a crooked smil on his lips, almost flirty, but turned his attention to her describtion. Her lucky day, he guessed. ”Well, I did run into a lovely pair, but they seemed more bothered by me; I can give you a ride?” he said with a teasing smile on his lips, holding out his hand as an offer. When she took it he would move around and lift her into his arms, running in the direction where he had met the vampire and siren. He stopped a few feet from them, not wanting to risk another collision. The siren clearly recognized the angel in his arms, and he sat her down gently, making sure she wasn’t feeling too dizzy after the fast movement. ”You good?” he asked, holding out his hand if she needed some support.

Reginald held an arm around Mariella, making sure to keep her close as he heard the noise of the blood demon’s movements. He was a fast runner. He was however shocked to see Melania in his arms before being sat down on the surface once more, a part of him wanted to push that demon away. The other part was greatful that he had brought Melania to them. ”You are full of surprises,” Reginald mumbled, feeling sad at the fact that either Melania had done this to herself or had been caught up in something similar to them. Mariella seemed to disappear for a moment, and he felt confused. What was going on? Soon she returned, telling about everything going on and he let out a sigh. Of course everything went to shit when he wasn’t there to keep people calm and collected. ”I’m good for any plan there is,” Reginald said with a nod.

”I could take you guys to Samaira? She’s basically the queen of hell?” Keaton said placing his hands in his jean pockets, his thumbs sticking out as he wiggled them a bit. He shrugged, actually just wanting to help for a change. He knew he was stuck here, and had been for a long time, but if someone had the chance to get out, he would gladly help. ”I hope you got a great mental state though, she can be a little scary,” he said with a crooked smile on his lips as he looked from Mariella to Reginald and back to Melania.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Guide: How to survive hell    Guide: How to survive hell  EmptyTirs Apr 30, 2019 6:53 pm

Melania was surprised someone could be so happy in hell. She let out a chuckle when he flirted with her. ”A little?” She asked with a smile. She was clearly joking. Melania was not known to be full of herself, but she was mostly confident. ”They did just die, they are excused,” she said. She took his hand but let out a yelp when he lifted her up. She didn’t know what she had expected, but not that. He ran with her to Reginald and Mariella. She leaned against him as she was sat back down. ”I’m okay,” she said and looked at Mariella. Melania didn’t get a chance to answer, before Mariella disappeared to return a few moments later. Melania looked at Reginald. ”Don’t worry. None of us are going to stay dead for long,” she really hoped she was right. But her first priority was to get Mariella and Reginald home. ”Of course I have a plan,” she said as Mariella returned. ”First I have to tell you something,” she said, and looked at Keaton as he talked about Samaira.

Samaira knew what was going on around here. She knew her niece and sister had come for a visit. Maybe a little more permanent than they would like. She was walking past cell after cell with tormented soul. She smiled as Keaton mentioned her. What a perfect time to make an entrance. ”That won’t be necessary,” she said and walked all the way to them. ”Now now Keaton, I’m not such a monster, am I?” She put a hand on her hip and looked at Melania, Mariella and Reginald in turn. ”This is fun,” she said and let her gaze linger on Reginald. ”The boy who killed my brother,” she moved her gaze to Mariella, ”My niece,” she then looked at Melania, ”We can’t forget Melania. You were supposed to be the perfect one. Father is very disappointed in you. Or mother to you,” she smirked, as she knew Melania had kept her family a secret from her friends. ”She didn’t tell you? Her mother is Lucifer. So is her father. She is all Lucifer.” Melania stepped away from Keaton and towards her sister. ”Are you threatened? I can only guess how terrible it must be to not be the favorite child. I only guess, because we both know I’m more wanted than you and every other of Lucifer’s children.” Samaira was not happy about Melania’s disrespect. She sent her hand running across Melania’s cheek. ”Remember, this is my place. Don’t disrespect me sweetheart, it won’t end well for you.”
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Guide: How to survive hell    Guide: How to survive hell  EmptyTirs Apr 30, 2019 7:25 pm

Mariella narrowed her eyes as she said there was a plan. A plan to escape hell, seemed to good to be true. A wave of energy hit her, but more overwhelming than draining. She hated she couldn't take some of the darkness away from Reginald, the way it seemed to drained him was paining her. "Something tells me, we are about to meet her," she sighed and blinked a few times - and right she was speaking of the devils daughter. She narrowed her eyes as Samaira spilled out Melanias secrets.
"And so what?" Mariella asked and didn't really care. Mariella let Melania bite back, but had her friends back. And it was like a fire burning the second her aunt hit slapped her friend.
"Wow. Auntie," Mariella stepped forward and walked in front of Melania.  "Is that a way to greet family, I was hoping for a welcome party of some sort. I'm honestly a little disappointed," she said and kept her eyes at Samaira. The dark energy was overloading her system, and she almost felt like she could explode any second - but she got it together and tried not to dig into her darkness.  "See, we have people waiting on us - so why not cut the crap and tell us what we need to do - because like or not, we aren't staying here," she added but kept her eyes at her aunt to be sure to look at every expression made.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Guide: How to survive hell    Guide: How to survive hell  EmptyTirs Apr 30, 2019 8:00 pm

”Not a monster, ma’am,” Keaton said with a huge grin on his face as he looked at Samaira. ”But you have a tendency to do things your own way,” he said shrugging and folded his arms across his chest. He watched as Samaira spoke about the newcommers, and he felt his jaw drop a bit at the mention that Melania was the daughter of Lucifer. The name itself was enough for him to express a pained expression as images flashed in his head. He shook it slightly and tried to distract himself, however soon the two siblings started threathening each other. As Samaira slapped Melania he felt the injustice of this moment almost hitting him. The siren was quick to step in between them, and Keaton did the same, facing Samaira, his back to Mariella and Melania. ”Saaaaam, Sammy, pal – good friend,” he said placing a hand on her shoulder but quickly removed it again. ”Don’t get your temper up, you know I can’t stand that,” he said with a smile on his lips. Keeping Samaira happy in hell was a tough job, and if things didn’t go her way, she tended to lash out. ”How about we show them some hospitality – my guess is that it’s the pair’s first time in hell; let me show them around, huh?” he suggested. Anything to get rid of this tension. He turned around and looked at the three, and he felt bad for them. He was used to this bullshit, but they were new to things around here.

”Ella,” Reginald mumbled as she stepped away from him, but he felt weak. Taking a step forward he fell to his knees not really knowing where his balance went. He didn’t know why his vision started getting blurry as he just sat on the ground. It was like the he was getting drained by the second, the energy getting pulled right out of him before he could produce more. He breathed heavily, trying to keep calm. What happened if you died in hell, he wondered. A dark thought, but a real thought.

”Woah there, big boy,” Keaton said moving fast and got a hold of Reginald, pulling the vampire to his feet. Keaton pulled a face as he felt pain wherever he touched the vampire, but he kept him up none the less. ”Does he normally do … Whatever this is?” he asked a bit confused.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Guide: How to survive hell    Guide: How to survive hell  EmptyTirs Apr 30, 2019 9:19 pm

Melania felt relieved when Mariella didn’t seem to mind who her parents what. She had been so afraid they would judge her because of it. But then again, they had never given her a reason to believe so. She was surprised when her sister slapped her. She took a step back when Mariella and Keaton stepped forward. She was not good with violence. Not like that. She had experienced too much of that. She stood by Reginald. She was confused when he fell forward and was quickly by his side. Keaton picked him up. Melania put a hand on Keaton’s shoulder. ”Keep him safe,” she said and walked towards her sister again. ”I know about your stupid game. We will go through it, if you let us all go back,” she demanded.

Samaira had a slight soft spot for Keaton. He had a way of keeping her in a good mood. ”That is called strength dear,” she said and looked to Mariella when she stepped in between her sister and her. Keaton did the same. That surprised her. ”Disappointment is part of the package down here,” she added and smiled when Mariella seemed to think they could just leave. ”But this isn’t a circus tent. The doors are not constantly open. I can get you back, but not without a price.” She looked toward the boy who was clearly affected by hell. ”I think I’ll keep him,” she said and looked to Keaton. ”I’m told temper is my best feature. Don’t forget you are not on free pass down here. I might go easy on you, but that can all quickly change if I feel like it.” She walked closer to him. ”No, I don’t think so. They clearly want to go. So Let’s go with my sister’s idea. You can go through the game just like anyone else. Today there is a family discount. Only Mariella and Melania gets to go through.” She sighed when the boy collapsed. What a dread. Did she really want him? At least he was easy on the eyes. ”I can also have my fun right here.” She went away to get a spear. She ran it through her niece, put her hand on her and just like that, she transported herself and Mariella away from the others. She took her to the depths of hell, where only the truly bad souls were treated. ”You can’t die again, but it sure can feel like it.”
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Guide: How to survive hell    Guide: How to survive hell  EmptyTirs Apr 30, 2019 10:52 pm

Mariella  kept her gaze at her aunt, but turned around as Reggie fell to the ground. Kit tried to help him up, but seemed to suffer some effects from touching Reginald. Quickly her eyes returned to her aunt, "not on my watch," she hissed. Mariella returned her attention away from the enemy to walk towards Reginald, when she stopped. Mariella gasped for a second as she spear of darkness went through her. "It's okay," she gasped in a low voice, looking at Reginald, before she was gone.

She looked around. The cold bitter air tried to fill her up with negative forces.
"You know what, I'm bloody tired of this," she grabbed the spear an absorbed the darkness that forced. She fell to the ground, and saw some stairs. Mariella got on her feed, and walked down. Seemed like it was the only way forward that wasn't dark. But as she reached the end, the stairs went away.
"Hallo," she yelled in the dark her voice echoed. She kept on walking, and it seemed like seconds turned into hours. "Okay. Enough of this," she stopped and looked around, "Screw this," she mumbled feeling herself react to the loneliness she was feeling.
"Lion please pull me out of here," she whispered to herself, knowing it wasn't possible. Her hands started to shake a little. By the end she just sat down, crying. The darkness in her was overwhelming and she was scared not knowing what was going on with Reggie, Melania. "Why are you doing this.." she whispered as her voice slowly cracked.  "Just tell me if Reginald is okay? I need to know he isn't alone," she then said looking up. "No one should have to be alone like this," she cried by the thought of him being alone and drained.

Mariella closed her eyes, as footsteps echoed in her ears. She jumped up, shortly hoping for the best.
"Oh hey!" Mariella froze up. "Don't hey me," she replied quickly. "Whats wrong love? Missed me?" Jeremy asked walking closer to her. Mariella just started at him. "You are not real," she said almost breathless - "but I am, you and your stupid brother brought me here - remember?" Mariella remembered.
"I'm not doing this with you," she said walking away, but he grabbed her arm and pulled her close to him. "The queen promised me something," he whispered in her ear. Mariella closed her eyes, and it was almost like her heart skipped a beat. But as she was about to give in to her fear, she hammered her elbow back into his stomach and started running. But it seems like there was nowhere to run.

For some reason she suddenly just stopped, Mariella had promised herself something to stop running. And she had promised Lion to come back, she had to fight him now more than ever. Because this time her life really depended on it.
"Tell my aunt, that I'm not your little toy," he walked closer to her, " stay away from me," she added. "Or what?" He asked. Mariella felt the darkness she had collected now more than ever. It was almost like a storm waiting to happen. He took one step closer and she just screamed. Letting everything out, and it hit Jeremy like a storm. Took his soul and tore it into the core of his inner darkness. Made him gasp like he was in a coma. Mariella breathed out. "Okay auntie.. you can come out. I'm not playing this game."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Guide: How to survive hell    Guide: How to survive hell  EmptyOns Maj 01, 2019 5:37 am

Keaton sighed at Samaira’s words. He wouldn’t call them friends, but they had some sort of mutual respect at least. He put his hands in the air as he could almost sense the way she looked at him, and he sent her a nervous smile. ”You want to replace me?” Keaton said in teasing as Samaira said that she wanted to keep the vampire. He didn’t take it personally, far from it, but it almost seemed like the queen of hell wanted to hurt him with those words. She stepped closer to him and gave him a warning and then another warning, and Keaton was not going to wait around for another warning. That being said he couldn’t close his damn mouth. ”Family discount or favorites skip the line?” he asked raising an eyebrow at Samaira. She clearly wanted people to join the game, but Keaton never had had a reason to go through it. He didn’t even know how long he had been down here, far less if there was anyone waiting for him. Besides if he got up there and got himself killed again, it would just be a waste of time, right? Keaton lifted the vampire up and kept him on his feet, though he seemed to get himself both drained and pained. He watched as Samaira went away for a second and then came back with a spear. He let out a sigh and pulled the vampire up so he could stand better with his wait.

Reginald could feel himself getting some energy from the blood demon holding him, but that didn’t mean that things were going great. He watched Mariella as she disappeared and his eyes widened. Keaton let out a groan as Reginald absorbed more of the demon’s energy and finally stood on his own. His eyes drifted to Melania, but as soon as he tried to let go of Keaton, he felt the energy getting sucked out of him. ”We need to get to her,” he mumbled and kept leaning on the demon.

”Could you turn down for that thing, you are draining me,” Keaton mumbled, but he kept standing.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Guide: How to survive hell    Guide: How to survive hell  EmptyOns Maj 01, 2019 9:10 am

Melania gasped as Mariella was stabbed and then taken away by her sister. She wanted to go after her, but then she had to leave Reginald. She wasn’t sure what to do. She looked at Keaton as he seemed to grow weaker. She walked to them. ”I got him,” she said and put her arm around Reginald. She felt the energy being drained, but she was okay. She had a lot of bad energy to take from. The pain was a little harder to deal with, but she had survived worse. She kept thinking about things that made her angry. ”She shouldn’t be alone,” she told Keaton. ”Do you know where she might have taken her?” She looked at Reginald. Her energy was fading fast, but she had to be strong for him. ”Hey,” she said and caught his gaze. ”Don’t give up. We’ll get her back.” She felt the loss of energy affect her, but she didn’t let go. She wouldn’t. ”I can’t leave him,” she said and looked at Keaton. Why did they have to be split up like this? She had to sit down. She let go of Reginald shortly, but grabbed for his hand as she sat on the ground. What would happen if he took all her energy, she wondered.

Samaira actively decided not to pay much attention to Keaton. He wasn’t her priority at the moment. She would much rather have a little fun with the new arrivals. More specifically, her niece. Samaira was intrigued when Mariella seemed to just absorb the darkness. What a useful gift for her to have. But not for Samaira. She stayed behind, watching her. ”He is not alone. Neither are you,” she said as the dead vampire came closer to her. It was going to be fun seeing her get out from this.
Samaira was getting really annoyed by this ability. What was the fun in torturing someone, if they could just turn it into a strength? She sighed and walked to her. ”You don’t get to decide. You might not be as affected by hell as most, but this is still a big place. Have fun trying to find your way back to them,” she said and walked to the nearest soul, so she could transport it and herself back to the others. ”He doesn’t look so well,” she walked closer to him. She knew what was going on. He was affected by the negative energy. She wouldn’t touch him, as it would only empower him. She was practically a being of negative energy. ”This must be terrible for you. You are so weak and not being able to help her. What a pity,” she added and walked away from them.

Sidst rettet af Melania Ons Maj 01, 2019 10:33 am, rettet 1 gang
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Guide: How to survive hell    Guide: How to survive hell  EmptyOns Maj 01, 2019 10:23 am

Mariella?” Baal called out as he stepped closer. He narrowed his eyes for a bit as he then ran closer to them, sighing in relief as he stopped a few meters from them. “Thank god,” he said as he scratched his neck a bit and looked around, just to be sure that Samaira had left them for good, for some reason it seemed to be important to him. His hand didnt bear his mark in his palm which could be spotted as he had scratched his neck. He turned his eyes back to Mariella, “You’ve caused quite the commotion up there. So it’s just better if you come back,” he then said and lifted his hand out for her to take. “Come,

Meanwhile at Reginald and Samaira, a portal appeared as Baal crawled through it and sat on the ground. He exhaled a bit and looked at the mark in his hand that was glowing before he looked up at the others, “Hey,” he greeted them as he pushed himself to his feet and brushed some dust off his pants. “I dont have anything to trade their lives with, so I’m asking for a favor,” he suggested to his sister. They had quite an odd relationship, which was actually on good terms. He wasnt like that with all of his siblings, but Samaira was different. For some reason, he couldnt bring himself to hate her even if he didnt agree with her ways always. He still visited her regulary and even gave her the demons he was going to kill from time to time.
He was surprised to realize that Mariella wasnt with them. “Samaira, where did you send her to?” He asked in a rather worried tone as he looked at his sister. And then he widened his eyes for a bit as he put his hand up to his chest and inhaled shortly like something was irritating him from the inside. “Oh no. This is bad,” he mumbled. He knew what this meant.

The Baal with Mariella was still offering her his hand but his smile was suddenly off. Something odd and maybe even evil. If she had taken his hand, his hair would turn white and his skin a lot more pale than it was supposed to, she would feel nothing from him, neither good or bad energy, like he wasnt capable of bearing it. But she would feel that his touch was sucking her dark energy out of her and into him. “You know, I long to join the world of the living. So much, that I’d let nothing stand in my way. And my real self being here in hell with us is a perfect opportunity.” He explained as he tightened his grip around her hand. Of course the real Baal couldnt join her down here. That would only be if his sister allowed him to.
I’m just gonna take you somewhere special. I’d like for you to meet our parent. A nice woman that was my father,
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Guide: How to survive hell    Guide: How to survive hell  EmptyOns Maj 01, 2019 11:20 am

Her aunt showed up again and Mariella narrowed her eyes as she spoke to her. And just like that. Alone again. Mariella took a deep breath in, it was almost like she was drowning in her darkness - she needed something to keep it in balance. And she only knew two people who usually calmed this darkness in her - and none of them were here right now. Mariella looked around before she started walking again, she couldn't stop moving now.
"I got this," she whispered to herself, "come on Mariella.. you got this," she felt the worry as a large wave. "Stay strong.. you have to stay strong.."

A voice calling her name made her turn around.
"Baal?" She asked with a confused expression. Mariella didn't know Baal that well, but she knew he cared for Anastasia. He had also saved Vanyas life, maybe the others had told him to help her? Mariella stared at his hand for a while and wasn't sure to take it or not. Her gut told her to be careful but she really wanted to get back to the others. Mariella took this hand in the end, but knew the second her hand touched his - something was off. Her eyes moved to his in a fearful expression as his face turned more evil. He changed. Mariella gasped as she felt the dark energy leave her system.
"Stop," she begged in a gasp before it turned into a painful scream. He kept talking, and Mariella collected herself in the pain, "I think I'll pass," she bit her lip. "I have a promise to keep," darkness wasn't the only thing clinging onto her yin ability.  Focusing on the shadows around her she used the last bits of her energy to teleport herself away.

Mariella appeared in a room not long away from the others. But she felt like she could hear them, or was it just in her head? It seemed to easy escaping away from Jack Frost Baal, but she was thankful she had. Mariella grabbed the handle of a door and almost fell out. She felt weakened by the energy he had taken from her, but hell had this energy that kept on feeding her. She felt somehow weird, not just weak.
"Reggie," she tried to yell out but she wasn't really feeling like herself. Mariella fell to the ground and breathed out. As soon as her eyes landed on him, she seemed to gain some strength to get back up. She walked to him, and wrapped her arms around him. "Are you okay?" She was overwhelmed, and felt tears threaten to come out.  Mariella felt a fire of pain in her, but it wasn't Reginald causing it.
"I'm scared," she whispered, "something i-" but before she could say anything else - she just passed out.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Guide: How to survive hell    Guide: How to survive hell  EmptyOns Maj 01, 2019 3:04 pm

Keaton watched as Melania walked over and took Reginald off of him. He shook his body a bit as he felt himself regain some energy once more, however the fact that the nice angel was now in pain, seemed to cause him more pain. ”We’ll take turns,” he said, not caring what she would say or demand. He wanted to help and felt a bit too invested at this point to just leave. ”My best guess is either further down in hell or one of her playgrounds, but she has too many to count,” he said as he thought about it. Down here things were different than what was upstairs, but he had been down here for so long that he saw hell as some sort of home. He crossed his arms and watched Melania sit down on the ground and he swallowed. It felt like he could watch her getting drained slowly, and he walked over and removed her hand. ”My turn,” he said with a crooked smile and sat down next to her, and took Reginald hand.

Reginald breathed out slowly. He could feel himself getting strenght from the two, but it was like it went out as soon as it got in him, just sustaining him so he wouldn’t fade into the darkness. ”She’s stubborn and strong – I know she can find her way to me; we promised each other,” he said and felt his throat so dry. ”I don’t want to ask this of you, but is there any spirits down here with immense energy?” Reginald asked. He didn’t know why his body was reacting this way, and it scared him a bit. Was this some ability he hadn’t ever noticed before? He breathed out as he now felt Keaton’s energy rushing to him. He could sense something in Keaton, an ability, but he felt too out of it to do anything with it. He looked up as Samaira had gotten back and he let out a small scoff. ”I might be weak now, but Mariella is far stronger than you believe – she’s not a damsel in distress, she’s the hero of her own story,” he said with a hint of a smile on his lips. He knew that Mariella was strong down here, but maybe the darkness would get to her too. He hoped not, but tried not to worry right now.

Keaton looked at Samaira and sighed. ”Sam, don’t you think he looks familiar?” he asked raising an eyebrow and looked to Reginald once more. He looked like the description that she had given about Marcus once upon a time. Except that Reginald was a vampire and Marcus was a werewolf. ”How about you just give him a little power? Just enough for him to stand, besides wouldn’t it be more fun if he could actually react to your little game?” he asked. He knew Samaira somewhat, but he was already on dangerous ground. His mouth however never seemed to stop talking when it felt like opening up.

The sound of Mariella made Reginald look to the girl of his dreams with a small smile. ”I’m fine,” he mumbled. He was not fine. He felt his spirit waste away and let go of Keaton to hold Mariella. ”It’s okay, I’m here,” he said trying to not panic. ”What did you do to her?” Reginald demanded and turned his face towards Samaira. His eyes might’ve been a bit blank, but behind it was a burning fire.

Keaton got to his feet and looked to Baal. ”Baalie! Welcome to hell old guy,” he said with a small grin. Of course Baal was offering a favor. Keaton knew that Samaira and her family loved making deals, but to be honest he didn’t have much to argue with that currency. Not now at least. He let out a sigh and looked at the people around him. ”Are we going on a fieldtrip?” he finally asked looking at Baal. Keaton might come across a little dimwitted, but he was actually rather clever, but that didn’t mean he wasn’t stupid too.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Guide: How to survive hell    Guide: How to survive hell  EmptyOns Maj 01, 2019 5:21 pm

Melania felt the pain so much, she barely sensed anything than that. Combined with her energy being snapped away from her, it didn’t help much. She didn’t hear what Keaton said, as she tried so much to not let herself drift away, to fight for her best friend and help him stay out of pain. She instantly felt some energy return when her hand was forced out of Reginald’s. She didn’t know why, but she felt weirdly save with this demon she had only just met. She watched him carefully as he allowed Reginald to take his energy. She didn’t know how it worked, but she thought it might help if he didn’t do it alone, she lifted her hand and placed it on Keaton’s lower arm. She hoped it helped, but she really didn’t know.
Melania watched a portal open. She was happy for all the help they could get, so long they didn’t do what she had done. She didn’t want people to die. She was still tired from her energy being taken away, but it was slowly returning. She watched the exchange between her siblings but decided to not intervene. Melania was relieved when Mariella returned to them. She got on her feet and walked to her friends. Her steps were unsteady, but she got there without too much trouble. She felt the fear overwhelm her when Mariella fainted in Reginald’s arms. She didn’t think about how weak she was, she just wanted to comfort her friend. She put her hand on Reginald’s arm, giving him more of her already low supply of energy. She didn’t have time to act, before she fell towards the ground and everything went black.

Samaira thought he was being gullible. This was not a tourist spot. People got lost, and they might find each other again, but nobody could last forever. ”Keep believing that. It’s the only way you’re going to survive down here,” she said as words of wisdom. She walked closer to him by Reginald’s next words. ”And you think that is unique to just her? She get’s that from her mother’s side of the family. My family. You see me as the villain of your story I suspect. I’m the hero of my own story too,” she said. She smiled as a portal opened an another of her family members came to join the party. It was one big family party here. ”No favor can outweigh the possibilities keeping my niece here could give me.” Her smile grew as Baal realized Mariella was not here.
Keaton joined in again, reminding her of what she had lost. What a cruel move. He gained a little of her respect. ”No game for him. Not yet.” She walked all the way to Reginald and took Mariella from his arms. She moved her niece to her brother. ”Here you go. Still in one piece,” she turned her gaze back to the vampire. She could see the resemblance to Marcus. ”You should worry less about her and more about yourself.” She looked to her sister and brother. ”I’m going to have a little fun with this one. I might be open to a deal if you find something to offer me. My pet demon can show you the way to my place.” She put her hand on Reginald and took his soul away from the others and into ‘her place’. It just looked like a regular apartment, if you didn’t count that the only view was tortured souls and pain. ”It will take a while before they get here,” she sat down on a couch. ”Might as well get comfortable,” she told him.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Guide: How to survive hell    Guide: How to survive hell  EmptyOns Maj 01, 2019 5:39 pm

As Keaton greeted him, he turned his eyes to him and sighed shortly, "Keaton," he simply said as a reply, as he turned his eyes back to his sister. It was more important to solve this than bother with greetings.
Baal growled a bit as his sister didnt seem to comply to his wish for a favor. He exhaled deeply, but couldnt be angry with her. But Keaton's question made him give him a stern look - Was it really a time for jokes? He didnt answer, but instead looked at Samaira. As she handed him Mariella, he stared at her for a bit before he let go, frowning deeply as the mark in his hand glowed. Mariella would open her eyes but it wouldnt be her eyes that were looking up at Baal, "Hey, owner," he heard himself say through her lips. He blinked a couple of times as he staggered back and clenched his teeth. "Get out of her," he demanded, but his soul made Mariella smile a grimly smile, "I will take her to father," he said through her lips before he made her turn to look at Samaira take Reginald's soul, "Keep him," he said in her voice as he forced her to walk away.
A shadow appeared that took a firm grasp on her and moved her away with a unimaginable fast speed. Baal just stared at the shadow taking her away as he then clenched his fist and felt a rise of anger in him. "This wasnt supposed to happen!" he then said angrily and ran his hand through his hair. He turned his eyes to Melania and exhaled. "I'll get Mariella back. You guys get Reginald," he then said as he started running the direction of the shadow. If he was truly going where he said he would, Baal knew exactly where to go.

As the shadow lifted it's grasp, Baal's soul stepped out of Mariella and let her regain her control once again. He crouched down and moved some hair from her head, "Wakey wakey, miss sunshine," he said in a neutral tone as he rose and turned his back to her. He lifted his hand to his mouth as he called, "Oh mother, dear mother! I have a gift!" he yelled and let his hand fall as he waited. All they had to do now was wait.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Guide: How to survive hell    Guide: How to survive hell  EmptyOns Maj 01, 2019 7:49 pm

Mariella gasped as she woke back up. Her eyes flaked around but landed on Jack Frost Baal. He pulled some hair away from her head, but she moved her face away from his touch. Mariella looked around. "Bloody hell," she mumbled so low no one really could hear her. What had happened? She wasn't sure what was going on and it scared her. Mariella closed her eyes for a second and took a deep breath in. She could handle this, she had to handle this.
"I'm getting real tired of this shit" she gasped as she got on her feet. She was still a bit unstable, and fear mostly roamed her head. She narrowed her eyes as she heard a familiar voice: Don't be scared. We're too badass to be scared. Remember what you have to fight for back here. You can't leave us here to deal with this loss. Mom and Mum would not be able to handle it. So fight back. Show our aunt you are stronger than her hell. Just keep fighting and don't stop until you are back here with me. "Lion?" She asked turning around looking for her brother but he wasn't to be seen. " I promise," she whispered. Mariella gave herself a nod before closing her eyes and took a deep breath in. She grabbed onto the wall and absorbed all the dark energy that was in the room. Mariella walked, letting the tip of her fingers gently touch the wall. She absorbed so much of the energy, that the room and everything around it seemed less effected. The screams from the tormented souls seemed to fade, like there wasn't enough darkness in them to endure pain. Mariella smiled a little as she felt empowered again. She got her fight back, not that it ever had been gone. She lighted up her hand with flames.
"Oh I am so back," she smiled to herself. She closed her fist and looked at the weird Baal. "Bye sucker," she said and this time she moved away in the shadow alone. She focused on her aunt, and it didn't take long to arrive in the same room as her and Reginald.
"Okay auntie, hands off. I don't share," she said walking closer to them.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Guide: How to survive hell    Guide: How to survive hell  EmptyOns Maj 01, 2019 10:39 pm

Keaton sent her a small and crooked smile as he took her place and let the vampire take some of his energy for a change. Reginald’s question he chose to ignore – normally he would answer, but spirits down here were not the best way for the guy to gain energy. Better stick to safe sources, he thought. It was hurting like hell, and Keaton made a pained expression, yet another feeling went through him as the angel placed her hand on his arm. He chuckled softly and shook his head, looking away for a bit. They might share DNA, but they are so different, he thought to himself, finding himself sneaking small looks at Melania. Melania got up when the siren returned, but Keaton could quickly sense something was off, and he got to his feet. Something in him made him put out an arm in front of the angel to protect her, but as he noticed it he got a bit flustered, but kept his focus on the siren. Baal and Samaira were still talking – jeez they were really related. Soon Mariella was off and Baal followed, giving them orders to find Reginald. Keaton nodded and shrugged – the prince of hell sure knew how to hand out orders, he had to give him that at least. ”Wanna go for a ride?” he said turning his head to Melania. Suddenly alone it felt weird, but good in another way. However more pressing matters were needed to be fixed before he could say anything. He held out his hand like he had when they had met not long ago. As she grabbed his hand he would pull her up on his back. ”Hold on tight,” he said and fixed her arms around his neck to be more secure – then he was off to Samaira’s personal place.

Reginald felt his world crumble as he saw Mariella like that, but he had a limited time to react. Soon he was getting dragged off and was now in a weird apartment. He stood for a bit, as if he was catching his breath, but this room somehow was more pleasant for him to be in. He stood, regaining some of his strength and watched Samaira sit down on a couch. ”Now that I can actually speak, I want to correct you,” he said and walked over to the couch, however not sitting down. He simply stood for a bit and watched the fallen angel. This so called queen of hell. ”I never said you were the villain – the world is not black and white,” he said and looked out to the tortured souls. He wanted to know who decided their fates. How did you know if you were bound for heaven or hell? Reginald had heard of witches going to heaven and angels going to hell – who decided that? Who had such a power to evaluate a soul like that? ”You might not see Mariella like I do, but don’t we always glorify the one we love more than anything? I’m not blind to her bad sides, but I can see through them and see who she really is – and whatever you are trying to accomplish will fail,” he said and breathed out. Was he really defending his relationship in front of this fallen angel? Clearly yes, but he felt like he needed to. ”Now before my lovely fiancée breaks in here, please enlighten me on who I remind you of?” he asked. Mariella wasn’t far from them, and he felt it as soon as her dark energy came into the room. He chuckled at her comment looking at her. He reached out and took Mariella’s hand, knowing he would sacrifice some of his strength, but damn it, he didn’t care. He wanted to be close to her, and never let her go. Hell was clearly trying to break them up for a reason, and he wondered why.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Guide: How to survive hell    Guide: How to survive hell  EmptyOns Maj 01, 2019 11:36 pm

Lucifer looked at her son, or at least a part of her son. She walked closer to the girl. ”Thank you.” She always had a new plan for gaining power of some sort. Now this girl had been caught up in it. Was it a blessing or a curse? It really depended who you asked. She seemed to talk with herself, although Lucifer felt a strange feeling of another presence. Lucifer sighed annoyed when the girl disappeared. ”You failed me,” she told the shadow of her son and left him to take of another matter.

Samaira listened to him as he talked. What was his play? Was he trying to trick her? It wouldn’t work. ”No I don’t. Love is blinding. It makes you deranged.” She knew love. She was still in love, but she could never get her loved one. Perhaps that was why the couple bugged her so much. ”You have no clue what I’m trying to do. I can accomplish much more than you can understand.” She didn’t look at him once, until he indirectly mentioned Marcus. Then she stood up and walked to him. ”I would advise you to keep quiet. That topic is not up for discussion,” she told him and narrowed her eyes when Mariella appeared out of nothing. ”Now you’re just being boring.” She walked to the kitchen. ”Tea? You might have to stay a while,” she said and leaned against the counter. ”You guys remind me of Romeo and Juliet. Dying together. Except of course neither of you killed yourself. No my dear sister killed herself to save the two of you. She must really love you,” she said and looked mainly at Reginald. She knew of their prior relationship. ”Do you feel bad? She died because of you, and here you are, only focusing on your new girlfriend. Did she matter so little to you?” She walked closer to them again. ”But I get it. Nobody wants to play with the old broken toys. The shiny new ones are much more fun.” She looked at Mariella with a smile. She was surprised when a fireball flew in her direction. She only just avoided it by jumping to the side. ”You are full of surprises, aren’t you?”

Melania was surprised when Keaton stood protective in front of him. She didn’t mind though. It was nice to feel like somebody cared. She sighed when Samaira left with Reginald, and Baal barked orders to them. It was fine though, she wasn’t in a state of mind to disagree or take control. She might not have thought it through following Reginald and Mariella here. She made a nod and grabbed Keaton’s hand. He put her onto his back. She leaned her head against his shoulder and kept her arms folded around his neck but made sure not to make it too tight. She slid down from his back when they arrived at Samaira’s place. She felt how her heart was racing. Just now, she realized how scared she was. She used a wall as support. ”I just need a minute,” she explained through her breathing as it became unsteady. She had lived with these attacks forever. They especially showed themselves whenever it had something to do with her mother. And hell was her mother’s home after all, so it wasn’t unnatural it occurred right now. She had one hand planted on the wall and let the other fall to her eyes. She needed to snap out of it. Her friends needed her. ”I can’t…..” She expressed through a few suppressed sobs. She needed comfort, and even though she barely knew Keaton, he was the only one who could give it to her right now. She couldn’t go inside before she had her feelings in check. She unexpectedly swung her arms around his neck and leaned into him. It quickly helped get the panic attack under control. She moved away from him after a minute or so. ”Sorry,” she said and wiped her tears away.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Guide: How to survive hell    Guide: How to survive hell  EmptyTors Maj 02, 2019 12:29 am

"Boring? What are you talking about. I just made a great escape plan from your.. father.. mother.. whatever," Mariella took Reginalds hand as he reached out for her and have his hand a little squeeze. Mariella already felt herself stealing his energy, and she didn't want that.
"Shut up," she warned as her spoke to Reginald, to make him feel bad. "I said shut up," she fired a ball of fire towards the fallen angel. She didn't know what pissed her most off, this entire thing, the fact she tried to effect Reginald or the way she spoke about her friend - perhaps it was all of it.
"Always am. You should have figured that out by now," she simply answered. "I have some others in my sleeve but I would prefer, just getting this freaking game started. We have places to be - besides do you really want us here? I mean.. I'm never gonna give up on getting back to this one," she looked at Reginald with a little smile. She returned her eyes back to her aunt.

Lion had given her a boost of urge to fight. Mariella knew this side of her wasn't the prettiest, she also knew she needed to do what ever they had to do in the need of survival. If that was crossing paths with her inner darkness and deepest fears she could do it. She had lived her worst nightmare, and she knew she could survive it again.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Guide: How to survive hell    Guide: How to survive hell  EmptyTors Maj 02, 2019 7:43 am

The blood demon smiled at the angel as she took his hand once more. Hell had a habbit of driving away whatever humanity someone had, but it had been hard getting to Keaton. Most of all he had regretted his actions in his life before this, but he had come to accept what reality had dealt him. Maybe this was a chance for him to show he had changed. That he could be salvageable. As Melania sat on his back he could move much faster, and grabbed a hold of her thighs to be sure she didn’t go flying off of him. ”Close your eyes, the wind down here is not nice for the eyes at a fast pace,” he said and set off. Moving like a bullet shot from a gun and in full control of the things around him. To him things seemed to move in slowmotion around him, and he moved simple and flexible until they reached their destination. He slowed down a bit away from Samaira’s place, just to make Melania’s body not freak out at the change in G-force. He placed her down on the ground and made sure she was stable before he sent her a smile. He was about to move up the stairs as he looked to the angel. Never in his life had he seen anyone go through a panic attack, even less helped one going through it. She spoke, and the words didn’t make sense. He walked closer, holding out his arms to her side, just to make sure if she fainted he would catch her, however what happened next made him freak out a little. Her arms around him, pressing herself close to him, he just stood a bit in disbelief, before moving her arms around her torso. For once Keaton had no witty word play or stupid thing to say. He was baffled. Who even used the word baffled anymore, he thought to himself and let go of the angel as she loosened her grip. ”Don’t be sorry – It’s been ages since I’ve gotten a hug,” he said with a crooked smile. Hell was not a place of hugs or love, but a place of torture and hatred, however when he looked at her, he wished he could go with her up to life again. ”Let’s save your friends, huh? They clearly need your help, seeing as you so willingly got down here,” he said and held out his hand. Maybe part of him hoped for something better. For a new start. Holding her hand seemed surreal, but he wanted to support her, protect her.

”Love is the reason for living,” Reginald said, looking at Samaira with a calm look in his eyes. He was slowly regaining himself in her apartment. Could he even call it that, he thought and shook the thought out of his head. She didn’t even look at him when speaking, and he wondered why. ”It is a pity that doing one's best does not always answer,” he said with a sad smile, to the fact she said she could accomplish more than he understood. Apparently he hit a soft spot and her eyes darted to him and she got up from the couch and walked to him, threathening once more. But this time he could see fire in her eyes, and he recognized. ”We accept the love we think we deserve, but I wonder if you don’t feel deserving at all,” Reginald said as an answer, showing that he understood what was beneath those words of hers. As Mariella appeared he got to her side, but needed to let go of her hand, as she was draining him a bit too much combined with the darkness of hell. In here it was better, however. Samaira spoke about her sister, Melania, and he felt the jabs clearer than anyone. ”Then it’s good I love her too; a heart is not limited to one kind of love,” he said as she mentioned the angel’s affection for him. ”Of course I feel bad, but in life and death you make choices, but don’t you dare say I only think about Ella; my heart may not be beating, but it has room for all of those around me who needs me,” he said and looked to Mariella with a smile as she threw fire balls at the queen of hell. He nodded at the words that the siren spoke, maybe he would get drained before finishing the game, but he would do anything to go back and see all of his friends. He had a promise to uphold regarding Anastasia, and he feared her reaction. ”We come in a packaged deal, two for the price of one, so if only one of us makes it through, the other wouldn’t hesitate to come back to get the other,” he said as he looked at Mariella. He wanted to touch her and hold her close, but he knew that would drain him, and he needed all the strength for the upcoming games.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Guide: How to survive hell    Guide: How to survive hell  EmptyTors Maj 02, 2019 10:20 am

Samaira furrowed her brows by the vampires words. Love is the reason for living. He said that to her, as she was constantly surrounded by the death. What did she had to live for then? ”Are you even aware where you are and who you are talking to? Love is also the reason for dying,” she said and subtly hinting to Melania who had loved somebody so much she had killed herself for them. If that was love, Samaira didn’t need it. She didn’t want it. ”Let’s just pretend you and your girlfriend has any say in what happens down here.” She didn’t respond to his next words. What a pain in the ass. Was he trying to piss her off, or was it just an unfortunate personality trait of his? ”I just got confused, since you haven’t shown one moment of worry for her.” She could see he got a little angry about her statement. ”Such a poetic soul,” she added and looked to her niece. ”You did it in a boring way, I bet,” she said and enjoyed that the siren seemed to have more a temper than the vampire. What an unusual couple. She took a step back as Mariella seemed intent on getting on with the game. ”Fine. I’m done listening to your boyfriend’s soppy yap anyway,” she told Mariella.

Melania had done as she said and closed her eyes when he started running. Melania stood close with him for a while. It was nice to be hugged. Even though it didn’t feel quite the same as when she was alive. But it was still nice, and she needed it for more reasons than just to get her panic attack under control. She was so scared that she and her friends was not going to get back. ”I will give you one more before we leave,” she promised. Did she feel bad about leaving him down here? Immensely, but she had also learned she could not save everybody, no matter how much she wanted to. She took his hands and walked up the stairs with him. She couldn’t explain it, but she had trusted Keaton instantly. They shared a connection of some sort. She walked into the apartment and was surprised by the way it looked compared to the rest of the place. She kept hold of Keaton’s hand.

”Now that you are all here, I can explain the rules. You will be put through a series of scenarios. At any time you can ask to be let out, but then you will stay here. If you get through, I will transport your souls back to your bodies. It’s as simple as that.” She went to a panel on the wall and pressed a button. Somebody knocked on the door shortly after. ”Come in.” A thin man with white hair and brown eyes walked past Keaton and Melania and stopped beside Samaira. ”We have three contestants for the game,” she said and looked to Keaton. ”Or is it four?” The man left to set up the game for them.

”Just go outside. I need to have a talk with my sister.” Around ten minutes pasted before they both came out of the apartment. ”Let’s get the festivities started,” Samaira said and walked with them to where the man had made the game ready. "Go on," she said and gestured them towards the man.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Guide: How to survive hell    Guide: How to survive hell  Empty

Guide: How to survive hell
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» I know it is wrong but I do it so I can survive (Alexis)
» Guide: Koder
» Guide: Evnerne
» Please guide me mother
» Guide: Afstande, kort m.m.

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: X :: Helvede-
Gå til: