Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Hot as hell. Literally - Taylor

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Hot as hell. Literally - Taylor Empty
IndlægEmne: Hot as hell. Literally - Taylor   Hot as hell. Literally - Taylor EmptyMan Apr 29, 2019 5:43 pm

O: Profile pic, but its covered in muck and blood. There's a stab wound on her shoulder.

@Taylor <33

Going through the portal was a bad idea. Which she first found out the moment she had jumped in, not realizing that now when Baal had been put to sleep, getting back would be even harder than expected. Well there were other options, but could those be trusted? She wasnt so sure. She landed in a puddle of muck, that quickly seemed to make her sink in the longer she laid in it. She looked up into the nothingness that had once been the sky, and she exhaled deeply. She sat up and ripped herself free from the muck, crawling through it, feeling it crawl up her arms and tighten the grip it had. She turned her fingers into daggers and started slicing the hardened muck apart, till she tumbled out of it onto something that seemed like a solid ground.
Then she remembered hearing Taylor yell as he had jumped in after her. She quickly jumped on her feet and started looking around, "Tay-tay! You fucking idiot!" she called out as she started walking around, with a concerned look in her eyes. Being in hell was no joke, and as long as the person who had opened the portal they went through was sleeping, there was no telling on how long they were going to be here. She got impatient, "Oi cunt! Say something!" her voice was worried.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hot as hell. Literally - Taylor   Hot as hell. Literally - Taylor EmptyMan Apr 29, 2019 8:59 pm

”This is the weirdest swimming pool ever,” Taylor’s voice rang out as he got up from the muck. It seemed like somehow it didn’t mind him too much and he just walked up to Lucia with no problem. ”Looks like we both took an L today,” he said nodding, looking around at the darkness. He looked to her with a crooked smile. Was this how death felt like? He couldn’t think it was, because a person like Lucia would belong in Heaven, right? Taylor seemed awfully calm, but for the first time he didn’t have all of the spirits yelling at him. In Hell everyone was a spirit, and he felt like he could breathe easily. ”You don’t need to worry too much about me, I’ve always done stupid shit like this – but I’m glad I’m not the only one here at least,” he said. He looked around with a calm expression. ”It’s nice and quiet,” he said and closed his eyes. ”Oh well, let’s find a way out, shall we?” he said, weirdly not bothered by their situation.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hot as hell. Literally - Taylor   Hot as hell. Literally - Taylor EmptyMan Apr 29, 2019 9:38 pm

A sigh of relief left her lips as she heard Taylor's voice and she walked to the edge of the rocks right before the muck. She watched the substance crawl towards her which made her take a few steps back again as she waited for him. She smiled at his words and shook her head, "As long as Ramsay took that L as well, I'm fine with it," she then said as she looked around as well. She felt sort of scared of being here, because who knew what could happen down here. She had heard from the others what it was like, but couldnt really believe it. And soon the reality of where they were hit her, even though it wasnt a feeling of a sort, it was more like a pull from within - She truly didnt belong here.
She suddenly looked angrily as he seemed calm about the situation even more that he had the audacity to tell her not to worry - Of course she was going to worry. She shook her head and clenched her fists, "We're not really dead. We're trespassing in hell, which means that someone in here wants our spot up there," she said and exhaled as she lifted a hand to her chest and took a few calming breaths, "I thought you were gone, dumbass," she then said truthfully and moved her eyes away from his. She looked down at her hand that had daggers for fingertips and pulled her sleeve over her hand, felt it return to normal, so she could grab his hand with her sleeved one. Even as a spirit, her ability was still acting up. It was her angel side reacting to being here, maybe she wasnt truly an angel, but she was after all one of god's weapons, there was no denying that - And who knew what demons down here that were lurking in the darkness waiting for an opportunity to rip an half-angel apart.
"If only one of us gets out, the other will get Baal. He can bring the other back... If he's awake," she then mumbled a bit to herself as she started walking. Everything was so damned dark and yet there was a shimmering light in the rocks. Whoever that had designed this place hadnt done a good job, if you asked her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hot as hell. Literally - Taylor   Hot as hell. Literally - Taylor EmptyMan Apr 29, 2019 9:51 pm

”You can’t get rid of me that easily, come on, give me some street cred,” he said with a small smile on his lips. He saw that she hid her hand, wondering if he could do anything to help her. As she grabbed his hand he let out a small chuckle, but followed her regardless. ”I thought hell would be a lot warmer,” he simply remarked as they walked. It felt like he could feel himself for once, and it was a weird feeling. Knowing that he would return to his old state as soon as they got out. ”If we get the chance, you’re the first one out – Can’t have a pretty thang like you wandering around here,” he said teasingly and gave her a small push with his elbow. All he wanted to do was hear her chuckle or just see the hint of a smile. He let go of her and placed an arm around her waist instead, as he could feel the small daggers through the fabric. They had been walking for a while in silence. It was too silent for a place like hell. ”Just being real gay over here, but I like you,” he said as they walked. Feelings was a weird thing for Taylor, as he preffered to drug himself up so much he felt numb. ”No homo, though – nah who am I kidding, full on homo,” he said with a smile as he looked to her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hot as hell. Literally - Taylor   Hot as hell. Literally - Taylor EmptyMan Apr 29, 2019 10:27 pm

"I'll give you street cred if you make it out of here alive. If we both do," she said and couldnt even really force at smile at this point.
As they walked, she noticed how it wasnt really that warm either, "There's also the lack of hellfire and screaming people. This place is wack," she replied and tilted her head a bit as she looked around. His tease made her frown, yet a tiny smile was on her lips at the compliment. "I aint leaving you here, jackass. You'd be much safer up there. I'm a living weapon," she then said and shrugged at the notion that it would leave her here alone. It seemed scary, but it would be way more scary to be up there without him.
She didnt mind as he let go of her hand but was surprised to feel his arm around her waist. She didnt say anything but instead looked ahead as they walked. Her breathing was shaking from time to time as the cold seemed rather chilly here. She looked at Taylor and widened eyes a bit at the words he spoke. He liked her? Like for real, like liked? She was baffled to say anything and let him speak his next words before she spoke, "You're fucking with me right now," she said with a rather nervous chuckle as she then looked at him. She stopped and laid her sleeved hand on his shoulder, "... You're not fucking with me," she then said as a small smile spread on her lips. "I.... fuck, it's too fucking gay to say," she said as she pulled away and walked a few paces forward. She stared into the air for a while with a frown before she sighed and turned around to walk over to him and press her lips against his, her hands grabbing his shoulders, but lifting her fingertips so he wouldnt get stabbed. She moved away after a bit and couldnt hold back a small heartily laugh, "Full homo," she said with a smile. "Like hell, I'm going to leave you here now," she then said and wrapped her arms around him, laying her head on his shoulder.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hot as hell. Literally - Taylor   Hot as hell. Literally - Taylor EmptyTirs Apr 30, 2019 5:34 am

He could hear how serious she sounded, but as his tease got to her, he saw the small smile gracing her lips. She was a living weapon, that might be true, but a light creature like Lucia didn’t belong in hell, that was for sure. ”Are you saying I can’t protect myself?” he asked thinking a bit. ”Never mind, I’m hopeless,” he said with a small chuckle. However he couldn’t shake the feeling that he might be better at staying here than her, after all he clearly seemed more calm about the whole situation. As they walked he could hear her shaky breath and he pressed himself a bit closer so she could get some of his heat. It wasn’t much, but hopefully it helped just enough to keep her going. He felt like an anime meme, confessing how he liked her in a situation like this. Maybe part of him thought that they may need to seperate and never see each other again, so he wanted to get it out there. She stopped and he just looked at her with a crooked smile on his face as she slowly realized that he wasn’t joking around. Taylor let her go and do her pacing, better than getting hit or stabbed if she had gotten mad at this. That was until she suddenly returned to him and grabbed his shoulders, pulling him in for a kiss. What are you, fucking gay? he whispered and placed his arms around her before he placed another kiss against her lips. As their lips seperated again, he couldn’t hold back a small chuckle as she wrapped her arms around him and placed her head on his shoulder. He hadn’t seen her like this before, but somehow he liked it. ”You guys got a banshee in the group upstairs?” he said after just holding her for a while. ”I could send a message through a spirit,” he suggested and looked at her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hot as hell. Literally - Taylor   Hot as hell. Literally - Taylor EmptyTirs Apr 30, 2019 12:04 pm

She was about to answer him as he then called himself hopeless. She frowned a bit and shook her head, saying what she was going to say, but reworded it to fit his claim, "Not hopeless. I guess I am just an autist that wants to keep you safe," she then said with a shrug.
His whisper made her scoff with a smile as he kissed her this time, the second kiss seemed a lot sweeter than the first, but then again, she hadnt kissed a lot of people in her lifetime - At least not with any meaning to it. So this was a different sort of kiss, one that made her a bit more calm, along with a tingling feeling of butterflies in her stomach. It made her hope that they would both make it out of there, so it wouldnt be the last.
She had her chin pressed against his chest as she looked up and thought about his words. A banshee? She churned her mind for someone like that. She sighed and closed her eyes, "We have Jasmine. But she's Ramsay's puppet. She would be no good," she then said in a low tone. It wasnt a lie that she didnt like the banshee girl that much. She didnt condone her actions, and it had brought a distaste along with it. "Our best bet would be one of the parents. Either Abigal Mikaelson or some girl called Adria Hale," she then said and looked at him with a slight smile.
But the peace and quiet wouldnt last as long as hoped. She let go as she heard rumbling nearby and pulled her arm out as her lower arm turned into a longsword. "Show yourself, fucknugget," she demanded and turned to the sound. Ramsay walked out of the shadows and looked at the two as he started clapping his hand, "Finding romance in hell. How touching," he said with a sly smile.
Lucia felt her jaw tremble with anger as she looked at the demon. Ramsay clicked his teeth and shook his head, "Calm down. Your friends got away safely, didnt they?" he then said as he looked at Taylor and narrowed his eyes for a bit - Just memorizing his face. But Ramsay looked weird, his skin was awfully dark and it seemed that a growth was coming out of his back, Lucia assumed that his spirit had a hard time handling the dark energy in this realm. She stepped forward and lifted her sworded arm towards him, "You're an abomination to god," she hissed with gritted teeth, feeling her angel side pull out her vigilance. "And you're his little weapon. Yet here we all are, in the depths of hell," he said rather apathetic as he scouted the area, "Not deep enough though," he then added and moved his iced eyes to the half angel.
"I suggest a little teamwork will be needed," he said as he looked at them both. There was no way that Lucia could fend off the demons alone once they caught her angelic vibrance, that almost glowed around her the more she got in touch with her angel side, "You're like a free meal to them," he then said as he looked at Taylor with a sly smile, yet the words were for Lucia. "I'll tell you what, gobnocker, you'll be stuck down here for eternity while we get out," she said angrily and Ramsay made a challenging look at her, "Are you sure about that, girl?" he then looked at Taylor, "What do you think banshee? Think I'll be stuck here? Tell me, what does your senses tell you?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hot as hell. Literally - Taylor   Hot as hell. Literally - Taylor EmptyTirs Apr 30, 2019 4:22 pm

Taylor chuckled at her comment and nudged her a bit with his hand. The kissing was weird but so welcoming. Like a feeling he had never felt before, but heard about so many times. At his suggestion she mentioned his options and closed his eyes for a while trying to seek out a spirit that could move between hell and earth. It didn’t take long, and before he knew it the spirit had willingly done as he asked, however he knew there was a catch. There was always a catch with making deals with a spirit, but that headache could wait untill they got back to the surface. As he opened his eyes again he was about to say something as he too heard the rumbling. He furrowed his brows and let go of Lucia, watching the demon carefully. He kept quiet, but grabbed Lucia’s free arm and held her back and away from the demon. Lucia might be powerful, but hell was the playground for most demons, and he wasn’t going to let her do something as stupid as start a fight right here. The demon soon turned his head towards Taylor and he looked straight into his cold eyes. What his senses told him? They told him a lot of things, but mostly that survival was in numbers. ”He won’t be stuck here for long, some demons stay here for eternity, but a guy like that with serious daddy issues? He’s bound to go back sooner or later,” he thought out loud. He knew it wasn’t what Lucia wanted to hear, but on one hand if they only got one shot at getting them out, he wanted to boost those chances for the hybrid. ”Few rules,” he said, suddenly looking a bit more demanding than his usual demeanor. Maybe it was because hell had taken away his greatest fear on earth and he was now the person he could be without the constant voices. ”If you touch Lucia in any way, shape or form, I won’t hesitate to turn all of the spirits of hell against you,” he said as he let go of Lucia and walked closer to Ramsay, looking him in the eye. Taylor was not a threathening guy, but his stare right now was cold and serious. ”And if anything happens, I want Lucia out of danger and up to the earth, even if you have to sacrifice your soul doing so,” he said through gritted teeth as he tried to stay calm. He was scared as shit, but he hid it so well, that you wouldn’t be able to tell. ”Oh, and I think I should be allowed to give you a knucke to the face when we return,” he said and looked shortly to Lucia. He knew she didn’t like those terms, but down here she wouldn’t survive long if they didn’t get her out.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hot as hell. Literally - Taylor   Hot as hell. Literally - Taylor EmptyTirs Apr 30, 2019 5:19 pm

Hadnt Taylor grabbed her arm, she would probably just have jumped right at Ramsay without a second thought. And it was good that she didnt, because none of them saw what Ramsay was hiding in his sleeve, in case something happened - Precautions were always a necessity, especially around these kids from the future. She listened to his vocal thoughts and bit down, feeling the raw emotion of anger from the angel side making her glow lightly. She closed her eyes and started to focus on calming herself down, Taylor's hand around her arm seemed to make it quite easy. She exhaled deeply as he spoke to the demon.
Ramsay raised an eyebrow as Taylor wanted to lay out a couple of rules. The demon smiled at his threat and didnt move his eyes for a second as the banshee walked closer. He narrowed his eyes as he seemed to be more interested in studying the man's face than hear his words. But as soon as Taylor finished talking. Ramsay moved his eyes to Lucia and looked at her for a bit before his eyes met with Taylor's again. The demon smiled, a sly unpredictable smile. "Let's make it a pact," he then said as he let his dagger fall out into his hand and cut his palm open. He handed Taylor the knife as he held out his hand with the same smile growing into a grin, "Dont worry. It's not a pact of the soul. I cant really use your soul for anything," he then said and looked down at their hands.
Lucia stepped forward, grabbing Taylor's shoulder with her dagger-tipped human hand and looked at him with disbelief, "Dont," she said rather seriously without eyeing Ramsay. "Dont do this for me, you idiot" she then said and clenched her teeth as she gulped. Who knew what went through the demon's head, this was going to end badly in one way or another, that much she knew. Ramsay moved his eyes up to the banshee and waited gleefully for his decision.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hot as hell. Literally - Taylor   Hot as hell. Literally - Taylor EmptyTirs Apr 30, 2019 8:12 pm

Ramsay suggested a pact, and Taylor feared what it could mean, but part of him wanted to be brave. Brave like Lucia had been going through all of that shit in the future and remaining who she was. Taylor took the knife and cut up his hand, grimacing at the pain and looked at the thick blood flow from his open wound. ”What’s in it for you? Shouldn’t I know your demands?” he said eyeing the demon. Of course Lucia didn’t want him to do it. Hell he didn’t want to make a deal with a demon either, but he had limited choices. ”I will do this for you, and you will accept that,” he muttered to Lucia, looking at her with his dark eyes. Behind his eyes were fear, pure and real fear. Fear that he might not be strong enough for this. Fear that Lucia wouldn’t be able to survive hell without the help of Ramsay. Trusting an enemy was not wise, but neither was Taylor. He couldn’t boast about an education or ever having done anything meaningful in his life, but he knew that Lucia had so much more to offer the word. Even if the demon didn’t demand his soul, he would have gladly given it for the chance of Lucia. ”Fuck I’m gay for you,” he said with a small smile and turned his eyes back to Ramsay. His smile disappeared as he looked at the demon, ready to hear his demands.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hot as hell. Literally - Taylor   Hot as hell. Literally - Taylor EmptyTirs Apr 30, 2019 8:54 pm

Ramsay smiled and tilted his head, "What's in it for me? First off, my freedom for one, and then there's a little of something else that I want from you," he then said to Lucia's dismay.
His muttering made her shake her head in disapproval, "No... nono, Tay, please," she whispered but when she looked into his eyes, she felt her own fill with water. She wanted to touch his face but couldnt with the daggers. ".....gay faggot..." she mumbled with a sad tone. She moved her gaze away and sobbed quietly as she let go of his shoulder and wiped her nose on her sleeve. Ramsay rolled his eyes and looked back at Taylor. "My demands are simple. I will ask for a favor at some point, a favor you cant refuse, no matter what it may be," he then said with a smile and made a small shrug, like it wouldnt be a big thing to ask for. He lifted his hand again for Taylor to take it and smiled. What Taylor wouldnt know was that Ramsay was going to take just a glimpse of a few of his memories, something he could do discreetly, if he was careful enough.
Lucia felt her jaw tremble and turned away as she walked a few paces away from them and covered her face. She didnt really want to see it, didnt want to believe it. She looked through her fingers to the nothingness with tears rolling down her face and in between her fingers. She exhaled and looked back at the two, not noticing the dark energy that was approaching from behind. Ramsay turned his eyes to Lucia and scoffed, "I guess I should do something about this," he said as he felt his demon form crawl within. His skin slowly started shedding, revealing a hideous demonic face underneath in a pale grey colour, the horns crawled out through his skull as he walked over to Lucia and pulled her away, throwing her in the direction of Taylor to look at the monster that was slowly appearing in the dim shine from the flames trapped between the rocks they were standing on. Lucia fell to the ground and just stared at it while the tears kept coming, her sworded arm turning into her human arm again as she hit the ground, "Fucking hell," she mumbled as she couldnt seem to collect herself. She felt so scared, scared of what Taylor might had to endure at the demand of this monster called Ramsay.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hot as hell. Literally - Taylor   Hot as hell. Literally - Taylor EmptyTirs Apr 30, 2019 9:16 pm

Taylor knew that the demon wanted something. Everybody wanted something. Lucia clearly didn’t want him to do this, but he needed to, and he wouldn’t do it for anyone else but that hybrid. Her mumble made his lower lip move a bit as he felt the emotion behind it. He turned his gaze towards the demon as he said his demands and the banshee nodded, closing his eyes as their hands shook. Ramsay would see mostly fuzzy stuff, but in between would be screaming spirits and painful memories of loneliness. Taylor had surpressed most of his memories, either by drugs or by sheer luck. It was the only coping mechanism his body knew, but Ramsay would see the pained kid that had been left behind by his parents. He would see small glimpses of a childhood starting out so promising and ending with so much pain and fright. As he let go of Ramsay’s hand he saw the demon transform, and as he threw Lucia towards him, he caught her and helped her to her feet. ”I’m not sorry,” he mumbled to her, regarding the deal he had just made. He wanted to make sure she made it out. He needed her to make it out. ”I guess my brain has a defect too,” he mumbled as he watched Ramsay move forward. They would have to follow that demon, and he felt so uneasy about it all. It was not something he would do if it hadn’t been for the fact that Lucia was here. ”Let’s get going – you mentioned we weren’t deep enough,” Taylor said trying to stay focussed. ”What do you mean by that?” he asked, but to be honest he didn’t really care for the answer.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hot as hell. Literally - Taylor   Hot as hell. Literally - Taylor EmptyTirs Apr 30, 2019 9:31 pm

Lucia looked up at Taylor as he caught her and clenched her fists, digging the daggers into her skin as she placed her fists on his chest, like she wanted to hit him instead. She didnt look at him but had her eyes on the ground below them, not being able to stop the tears from running, "I wont forgive you," she whispered in a swollen tone as she felt like she could choke on her words by the amount of sobbing she was going through. She pulled her arms around him and pressed herself closer to him as she just stared into the fabric of his clothes.
Ramsay looked at the dark creature and mumbled something demonic that seemed to stall it, making it stop to look at him. He heard Taylor but was too busy with dealing with this. He lifted a clawed pale hand and grabbed the mass before he dragged it closer to himself, pressing it against himself as he seemed to absorb it. As it disappeared into him, he exhaled cold air and turned around to look at Taylor with glowing red eyes, "It means that whoever made that portal wanted to go here for some peace and quiet. Hell is divided into different realms. This is for the more fortunate," he then said and moved his eyes around.
Ramsay frowned as something seemed to be completely wrong. He looked down to his chest as the dark mass started pouring out of him as easy as it had gotten in, yet it didnt seem to harm him with anything else than pain, and Ramsay was too used to the pain by now. It gathered itself on the ground and rose to a familiar height as it regained a human form. It froze to ice and started breaking down, revealing a white haired Baal underneath with flaming tattoos all over his body, yet he didnt seem human. He opened his eyes and looked at Taylor and Lucia before he smiled a bit, "I see," he said as he turned around to look at Ramsay. Lucia turned her head around and opened her teary eyes wide open. "Baal?" she said rather confused.
"Not completely," he corrected her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hot as hell. Literally - Taylor   Hot as hell. Literally - Taylor EmptyTirs Apr 30, 2019 10:13 pm

Taylor sighed as she placed her fists on his chest, and placed his arms around her. Her words just made him nod. He would be fine if she hated him for this. She could yell and scream, but that wouldn’t have changed his descision She pulled herself closer and he exhaled holding her even closer in return. ”I’m a gay retard, I do stupid shit,” he mumbled, not really knowing what else to say. He wouldn’t like if she hated him for this, but he would have to accept this, and so would she. The thought of her staying here longer than this made his stomach turn in disgust. She didn’t belong here. Neither did he, but he seemed at least more collected in this darkness. Maybe because he knew what the darkness meant in some way. Ramsay answered, but Taylor still didn’t understand fully, yet he watched as the demon absorbed the dark creature, before it bursting out again. It formed a familiar looking fella, but he couldn’t recall the name. Lucia knew his name, and he looked to the white haired dude. ”Eeey papa smurf – you hooking us up with a ride?” he asked trying to lighten the mood a bit.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hot as hell. Literally - Taylor   Hot as hell. Literally - Taylor EmptyTirs Apr 30, 2019 11:02 pm

"#MeToo," she admitted and just stayed in his arms, feeling some sort of comfort despite the fact that they were in hell.
Baal looked to Taylor as he asked for a way out. He smiled in an odd way and shook his head, "I cant make a portal for you, if that's what you mean," he then said as he revealed his palm that was unmarked for some reason. He walked closer and exhaled, before he looked around for a bit, "This is the place where I go to fight my inner battles. You'll be safe here, far safer than anywhere else in hell," he said and knelt down to touch the rocks. The fire started burning more furiously as it shed a bit more light over the place. Baal stared at the flames for a bit, caught in his own thoughts as he then rose to his feet and looked at them. "I am losing to the darkness. So this self, here with you now, is a back up to if I truly lose my soul," he explained.
Lucia had calmed down a bit in the meantime, standing in Taylor's arms seemed to make her feel safer, safe enough to control her feelings. She nodded at Baal and exhaled, "Excuse us," she then said as she turned her eyes to Taylor and touched his cheek gently, her hand had somehow turned completely human by the time she was calmed down. Maybe he helped her feel more in control, enough to not turn. She shifted between his eyes, "I'm just gonna go full autism. But if I go up there alone, I'll make sure to bring you back. I promise," she said as she leaned up and placed a gentle kiss on his lips. Fuck, it was painful to say, and yet it had to be said, she wanted him to know that she wasnt going to let him stay here.
Ramsay walked closer to Baal and narrowed his eyes, "You're a prince of hell. Son of Lucifer," he said. Baal turned around to look at Ramsay with a slight smile, "I am," he just said. Ramsay smiled maniacally and tilted his head, "Will your name work now?" - "Not without the mark," he just admitted and shrugged. His smile grew to something odd, "But if you do use it, you'll come to regret it," he then said.
Ramsay sighed but kept his smile, "Noted,". He then looked at Taylor and Lucia, "Are you lovebirds done? It's sickening at this point," - "Baal, is there another way out?" he then said as he turned his eyes to the demon. Baal thought about it for a while and started pacing around, till he stopped and stepped on a stone that made the flames in the rock burst up into the air, with a burning heat emitting from them. He turned his eyes to the others, "If you're ready to confront your deepest fears and regrets... Yes.." he said as he gestured to the flames.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hot as hell. Literally - Taylor   Hot as hell. Literally - Taylor EmptyTors Maj 02, 2019 5:19 pm

Taylor didn’t really trust this whole situation. Was he to trust this stranger? Lucia seemed to know him, as well as the demon Ramsay, but he himself had no idea of who the person was. The only clues he had gotten was ’Ball, the prince of hell’, which in his opinion sounded awesome. He looked to Lucia as she talked and placed a kiss against his lips, which he gladly returned. ”Full autism from me too,” he said with a small grin and leaned his cheek against her hand. ”Besides, you got friends in all the right places – You’d be more important up there,” he said and nodded upwards. He let go of Lucia, but kept her hand in his as he walked closer to the burning rocks. ”I got a hell of a party waiting for me then,” he said with a sly grin at Baal’s words. Taylor had enough fear for everyone and regrets that just seemed to pile up. He wasn’t really surprised to have gotten to hell at this point – actually he was a little disappointed in the fact he hadn’t been here sooner. He looked to Ramsay and then to Lucia. ”Here goes nothing,” he said and stepped into the flames.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hot as hell. Literally - Taylor   Hot as hell. Literally - Taylor EmptyLør Maj 18, 2019 11:09 am

Lucia leaned her head against his hand as it was placed on her cheek and closed her eyes for a bit, but his words made her open her eyes with a slight fire behind them. She moved her head away and gave him a solid whack on the shoulder as he called her more important, "Dont be a proper dickhead, alright?" she said, her parents' british accent shining through. She squeezed his hands and turned her eyes to Baal, as she couldnt really trust the demon. He had been acting so weird up in the cave, and she wasnt even sure if this was the real him. Why would he be here? And why did he look nothing like he did on earth? It made no sense.
Ramsay looked at the flames and crossed his arms as he looked at Baal, "That wont work on me. I have no regrets or fears," he said truthfully as he tilted his head a bit. His lack of regrets and fear wasnt without a cost, it had turned him into the monster he was. Baal turned his grey eyes to the demon and made a small smirk, "I see. Then you shall stay behind till I find a way to get you back," he then said as he turned his eyes to Taylor who was the first to step into the flames.
Lucia was hesitant, but eventually she also stepped into the flames, feeling the burn like an unbearing pain, till all went dark and she was alone. She opened her eyes and looked around, only to be surrounded by darkness. "Tay?" she called out, but no answer came. She moved, but noticed that her whole body was frozen. She gulped and closed her eyes, "It's just a nightmare," she reminded herself but it seemed so real, that she couldnt believe her own words. She opened her eyes and found herself in a different place. She was standing on a bridge in an unknown place, where no one knew her, no one looked at her. Instinctively and like a puppet, she moved to the edge of the bridge as her eyes filled with tears, "No... Not this..." she whispered as she grabbed the railing and hopped up onto it. Her head turning as no one looked at her, she was all alone. "I dont want to die," she begged in a broken tone as her head automatically turned to look at the bottom of the bridge - A big hole of nothing. "I was stopped by a stranger here. A stranger came and rescued me," she reminded herself as she closed her eyes but there was no stranger this time. Her foot unwillingly moved forward and she leaned ahead till gravity took it's hold of her and made her fall.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hot as hell. Literally - Taylor   Hot as hell. Literally - Taylor EmptyFre Jun 21, 2019 7:24 pm

//Out <33//
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hot as hell. Literally - Taylor   Hot as hell. Literally - Taylor Empty

Hot as hell. Literally - Taylor
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Trauma is one hell of a drug - Taylor
» Taylor's Elevskema
» Memes and dreams - Taylor
» So this is Hell ?
» Where the Hell are you going

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum