Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Memes and dreams - Taylor

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Memes and dreams - Taylor Empty
IndlægEmne: Memes and dreams - Taylor   Memes and dreams - Taylor EmptyMan Apr 22, 2019 3:29 pm

@Taylor <3333 lets meme our dreams

She was passing down an alley as she saw him, without thinking about what she had to do, she turned around on her foot and stepped into the alley. As she got to him, she gently kicked his foot lightly with hers as a big smile was on her lips, "Wassup homo," she greeted as she slung herself down next to him and leaned up against the wall, "Thought I smelled someone familiar here. Only that it's you in a big need of a shower, my dude, 'cuz you really reek of something bad," she then said as she turned her eyes to Taylor. She pulled off her rugsack and pulled out a couple of beers, one that she gave to him, "Here's some breakfast for your cheap ass," he teased as she opened the beer and took a big gulp.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Memes and dreams - Taylor   Memes and dreams - Taylor EmptyMan Apr 22, 2019 3:43 pm

Taylor spit on the ground and shook his head with annoyance. He could feel himself sober up, and he knew because one spirit had started talking to him about a random ass conspiracy about the moon. He scoffed and soon turned his head as he heard what would be described as a weird greeting. He leaned his head back to the wall. ”Wassup, faggot,” he said a bit confused. Taylor always had something dumb to say, and if someone called him a homo, he sure as hell would call something back. Maybe that was why he always found bruises all over from fights. She said something about him smelling familiar and he just looked at her with drowsy eyes as he was trying to focus. ”You smell of death – who the fuck is Marcel?” he said looking to the empty space between them, not really looking at her as a spirit had caught his attention. He grabbed the beer and opened it, emptying it in less than ten seconds.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Memes and dreams - Taylor   Memes and dreams - Taylor EmptyMan Apr 22, 2019 3:52 pm

His greeting made her grin widely as she sat down next to him. She noticed how dirty he looked, how he looked nothing like the Taylor she knew in the future. Then she realized that he probably didnt know her now, seeing that she had come back from the future and met him here in the past now. Maybe it would have been better to greet him differently, but she wasnt going to regret it now.
His eyes seemed so unfocused, and his words made her giggle as she reached down her rugsack. "My daddy. He died a grusome death and left me and my sista' for good. Only that I got bored of being around her salty ass, so now we're here to make it right," she then explained as she watched him gulp down the beer in no time, "Wow, easy there you drunkard, I dont have infinite beer in the backpack," she mumbled as she looked at her own and took another long gulp. She was actually supposed to be somewhere important now, yet she knew that it could wait. Everything was much simpler in this time.
"What are the spirits telling you today? Anything worth talking about?" she then said as she raised an eyebrow, yet a small smile were on her lips as the glass bottle rested on her lips. "Another zodiac killer conspiracy? Tell me, is it really Ted Cruz?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Memes and dreams - Taylor   Memes and dreams - Taylor EmptyMan Apr 22, 2019 4:36 pm

”Oh shit,” he just said a bit confused at her comment about her father. As she called him a drunkard he shrugged, because that was basically what he had become at this point. He threw the glass bottle down the ally and looked at it spliter a a few feet away. ”Anata wa kusoanimekyarakutā no yō ni miemasu, (You look like a fucking anime character)” he said in his raspy japanese voice. She asked him about the spirits and he looked at her in confusion. ”How the fuck?” he just mumbled and grabbed his head as more spirits started talking over him. ”Would you just shut up!?” he yelled, clearly not at Lucia as he looked around almost in panic. He hated this ability, really hated it, and that was why he kept himself high. That way he could ignore them, but getting more sober by the minute wasn’t really helping. ”They are all fucking lunatics; one guy, Pablo, he’s a nutcase. He believes that Hitler was actually an alien trying to turn us all gay, so we couldn’t procreate,” he said as he tried focusing on the living person next to him.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Memes and dreams - Taylor   Memes and dreams - Taylor EmptyMan Apr 22, 2019 4:49 pm

As he spoke in japanese, she laughed and slapped her knee as she shrugged and looked at her hand that was covered in bandages, before she moved her eyes up to the wall ahead of them, "Oiii, watashi wa gaikoku-go o hanasu koto ga dekiru, watashi wa subete tokubetsudearu koto o mite," (Oi, I can also speak a foreign language, look at me being all special) she answered in a broken accent, but she knew the language quite well. She wasnt surprised that her question about the spirits had confused him, how could he know that she knew him already?
She lifted her hand and placed it on his shoulder as he yelled at the spirits, she gave it a tight squeeze to let him know she was there, "Dont be so fucking gay and snap out of it," she then remarked as he told her about a theory a spirit had told him. She couldnt hold back a laugh and cackled loudly as she let go of his shoulder to roll a bit around in amusement, "Now that's fucking golden. I'd give it a solid 5 out of 7," she then said as she pushed herself up again, still laughing a bit at the theory.
She noticed how he tried to focus on her, and she put a hand on his cheek, "Hey hey, look me in the eyes, idiot" she said as she gently stroked his cheek. She pulled out a pack of pills that she put in his hand, "This wont make you drift away, but it will help. Call it spirit blockers, or silencers. Doesnt stop it, but it'll make them whisper. It's pretty good in 2040," she then said as she widened her eyes as she admitted to being from the future. Her expression however calmed quickly as she shrugged. Whatever, he could know.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Memes and dreams - Taylor   Memes and dreams - Taylor EmptyFre Apr 26, 2019 2:18 pm

Taylor let out a raspy laugh that turned into a cough as it went on. ”Gaijin,” he mumbled through his cough. As she placed a hand on his shoulder and gave him a squeeze it was easier to focus, but he could hardly put together what was going on. He had to tell her about Pablo, because he had been following him the whole night spewing conspiracies, and as she laughed he pulled on a crooked smile. At least he could make her laugh. Her rolling around and laughing made him smile, but also more confused as her laughter seemed to melt in with the voices. Was she a spirit too, he wondered, but that couldn’t have been. She seemed much more alive, and there was no sign of her death. He swallowed as she placed her hand against his cheek and his eyes darted slightly as he tried to focus. The rattle of the pill bottle, made him look down in his hand and without hesitation he took out a pill and swallowed it. Her comment about the future made him sigh. ”That’s why that spirit of your dad is so unstable,” he mumbled as he shook his head. ”Wait – what the fuck? Are you from the future and shit?” he said as he frowned looking at her like he had heard another conspiracy theory.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Memes and dreams - Taylor   Memes and dreams - Taylor EmptySøn Apr 28, 2019 9:54 pm

"You shouldnt even be seeing him. He's at work right now, in this time, totally not dead," she then said. She raised an eyebrow at his surprise, yet she couldnt blame him. It did sound as crazy as it was, how could she tell him that it was actually true? She moved her eyes away from his and scoffed as she shrugged and placed her hand on her shoulder, rubbing it lightly with her thumb. "I am not fucking with you, dude" she then said as she got a sort of saddened expression, that didnt really last long. She forced a smile and shook her head, her eyes emptily staring into the nothingsness, "It's better here anyway," she said in a spaced out tone.
"Everyone is dead in the future. Everyone I held dear...." she then said and looked at Taylor with her forced smile, "Well not everyone," there was a small spark in her eye but it quickly disappeared. She pushed herself to her feet and grabbed Taylor's arm, pulling him to his feet, "We have to get some food in you though. I promise I'll explain everything, just stop looking at me like I'm bullshitting you, asshat," she then said and chuckled. She turned to the alley's exit and looked at Taylor, "Are you going to come or are you really gonna make me work for it?" she then asked, it was more a threatening dare than a question.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Memes and dreams - Taylor   Memes and dreams - Taylor EmptySøn Apr 28, 2019 10:14 pm

”Timerift then?” he mumbled to himself at the mention of him being able to see him. He had no idea how time travel worked, but he guessed it would fracture some stuff after a while. ”I think spirits can time travel too, so maybe he followed?” he guessed shrugging. She spoke more and he felt like he understood it pretty good. Shit had hit the fan in the future, that’s what he got out of it anyways. She got up and helped him to his feet as well. ”I guess I’m used to bullshit, dude,” he said with a small smile, however something sad behind his eyes. As she started walking he considered what he should do, but as soon as she dared him he was by her side in no time. ”Fine, but I don’t want any of that Burger King shit – we dine like true clowns at Mickey D’s,” he demanded and pushed his elbow against her side in a teasing manner.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Memes and dreams - Taylor   Memes and dreams - Taylor EmptySøn Apr 28, 2019 10:29 pm

"God I hope not. Talk about overprotective parents, much," she then said in a annoyed tone and clicked her teeth angrily. To hell with her dad's spirit, he was going to live in the future, she wouldnt go back if he wasnt there when she came back. She was happy to hear that he was used to bullshit but she knew that. They were close in the future, at least he was one of the few that could handle her insults and overly maniacal happiness. She liked that.
"Mickey D's? Are you serious with me right now?" she said in almost a insulted tone, yet there was a soft smile on her lips. She grabbed his elbow and moved her face pretty close to his as she glared into his eyes, "We're going for some god damned cheeky nando's, or I'll deck you right here and now," she then argued and shifted between his eyes. Mickey D's? She couldnt believe it. At least they were both agreeing on Burger King, but Mickey D's? "I havent had nando's in so long, I'd kill for a whole chicken," she then said and moved away from him, but didnt let go of his arm yet. But she knew that he was a stubborn little shit, "We'll settle this the old fashioned way. Fucking rock paper scissors, the winning faggot picks food," she then said and lifted her fist. "Rock, paper, scissor!" she then said as she made her signature rock.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Memes and dreams - Taylor   Memes and dreams - Taylor EmptyMan Apr 29, 2019 12:28 pm

Taylor looked her straight in the eye as she glared at him, but he couldn’t help but chuckle slightly. Her suggestion was such an old meme, but he nodded, pouting his lips a bit. ”Mickey D’s fucking revolutionized killing baby chickens – Nando’s just playing with my tastebuds, trying to fool me,” he said but nodded at her suggestion. He moved a bit away from her, holding one hand out palm out, and the other in a fist over his palm. ”Janken pon!” he said and he chose the scissors. ”Fucking cheater from the future,” he mumbled and shook his head. ”Janken pon!” he said, now holding out the scissors again.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Memes and dreams - Taylor   Memes and dreams - Taylor EmptyMan Apr 29, 2019 12:54 pm

"You're nuts. Nando's is the freaking best, and I wont even discuss it, so take notes for the future," she said with a little smile. She laughed out loud when she knew that he was going to pick scissors, "Dude you do this all the time. Scissors will get you nowhere," she said with a spark in her eye as she prepared her fist again, clapping it down on her palm as they counted down. She picked rock again, and lifted her arms in the air with a triumphing laugh. "haHAAAAAAAA! I win! Cheeky nando's it is!" she exclaimed happily and grabbed Taylor's hand as she started walking for nando's. She went down the street for a bit as she stopped and narrowed her eyes in disbelief. "What? Nando's isnt here in 2019? What the fuck man," she said angrily as she let go of his hand and bumped her flat hands on the glass of the empty store for sale. She stared at the empty interior for a while and then clenched her fists. She frowned deeply as she looked around, not being able to see the fast food restaurant that she loved in 2040. "Fucks sake," she mumbled as she looked at Taylor. "Big F," she said as she scowled and looked at the nearby MacDonalds. "Mickey D's it is, I guess," she then said in a defeated tone.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Memes and dreams - Taylor   Memes and dreams - Taylor EmptyMan Apr 29, 2019 1:25 pm

”You gay retard, scissors should be the superior choice always,” he said, and couldn’t help but smile a crooked smile at her. He liked how easy she was at making him smile and laugh. Even if she was from the future, he hoped that he would see more of her. As she won he shook his head in defeat, letting himself getting pulled by the hand – but why were they going in the wrong direction? She stopped at an empty store and watched her smack her hands against the glass. He folded his fist and with his thumb pointing over his shoulder. ”I think your brain has a defect, my dude – Nando’s that way,” he said. The Nando’s sign hanging a bit in the distance, but still visible from where they were standing. ”I’ll get me some McGoodness another McDay – let’s got get some of your lame cheeky Nando’s,” he said shaking his head and locked his arm with hers, pulling her with him. It was like seeing her happy meant more right now. She had lightned his mood, and he wanted to return the favor. ”A table for two autistic kids, please,” he said and tipped his invisible fedora at the waiter.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Memes and dreams - Taylor   Memes and dreams - Taylor EmptyMan Apr 29, 2019 2:30 pm

"Say what you fucking faggot? Scissors is an instant lose," she argued and smiled. She didnt actually know if it truly was so, but she could read him easily enough in the future, so she used that for her own gain. She liked the Taylor from the future, but this past-Taylor was intriguing in a different way. Maybe she could get closer to him in a way she hadnt in the future, or at least give him the push in the direction that would lead him to her. She wasnt shy to boast her win shaking her hands in the air and bopping her hips from side to side as she stuck out her tongue at him.
She turned her eyes to him as he pointed in the direction of nando's and she just looked down with a slight teethy smile on her lips, "The defect is a full blown aneurysm from being in this prime time of memes and having nando's in the other direction," she then said as his next words made her eyes light up. She felt his arm around hers and didnt hesitate to follow him. She giggled like a little kid as they neared up on nando's, "I havent had nando's in freaking forever. PogChamp all the way," she said happily as they stepped in.
She smiled as he asked for a table for the autistic kids and looked at the waiter with a gleeful look. The waiter didnt seem too happy about it, but got them a table furthest away from the others. Lucia didnt mind. She sat down and tapped her fingers impatiently on the table as she waited for the waiter to arrive. As he did, she refused the menu card and looked him in the eyes, "Your biggest chiken... anndddd.. Some fries, motherfu.... sir," she said as she then looked at Taylor as the waiter stared at her for a while. She looked up at him again and frowned, "Are you going to ask my man here for his order? Or are you just gonna stare?" she then said and gestured to Taylor.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Memes and dreams - Taylor   Memes and dreams - Taylor EmptyMan Apr 29, 2019 6:04 pm

Her outbursts just made him laugh, his laughter a little rough as his voice was a bit raspy. He liked having someone around with the same type of humour as him. Most found him an edgelord, but he was just a weirdo. Plane and simple. The fact that he had grown up in a culture where meme’s and the internet existed just helped. ”PogChamp? Fuck that’s an old meme,” he mumbled and shook his head. The waiter wasn’t really all that impressed by his words, but you win some and you lose some. He sat down and held back a chuckle as the waiter came over. ”I’ll have what my lady is having,” he said with a short nod and turned his gaze to the street outside. He had first realized now how hungry he had become. ”I feel like it’s been ages since I’ve eaten,” he said quietly, licking his dry lips. When most of his money went on drugs or alcohol, he had little cash left for actual food. ”I know you said the future is shit, but is it much different?” he asked furrowing his brows and looking at her. He knew what she had seen might’ve been bad, but it must have been good before it went bad. ”I mean, not everything can be shitty all at once – that would be some apocalypse bullcrap right?” he said, not really sure if he knew how to explain his thoughts.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Memes and dreams - Taylor   Memes and dreams - Taylor EmptyMan Apr 29, 2019 6:45 pm

"Memes never die," she said as she heard his mumble and smiled at him.
As soon as he ordered the same as her, and called her his lady, she chuckled and shook her head, "So formal," she teased him. When he said he felt like he hadn't eaten in ages, she realized that they forgot their drinks, she quickly rose to her feet and grabbed the table. "Oi! Sir! Give us some good old mountain dew, two large cups, please!" she yelled after him with a smile. "And some water," she added as she sat down again.
She lifted her nostrils a bit as she thought about it. Maybe it wasnt all as shit as she claimed. "Hmmm. I mean, my parents died a year ago or so, so I guess I got to deal with it," she said, running her index finger along the surface of the table, drawing small circles. She sighed and put an elbow on the table and rested her head in her palm as she looked at him. "I had Valeria, and I had you, to help me get through it," she then said and smiled a bit.
Her eyes moved out of the window as she got into some deeper thoughts about the future. "It's way better to live there. But it's not really worth all the good stuff when most of the ones you love are six feet under, unable to see it with you, youknow?" she then said as she sighed. She scratched her cheek a bit with the hand that held her head and felt her eyes get a bit wetter, she quickly blinked it away. "It may be shit here, but at least everyone is alive," she then said and moved her eyes to Taylor again. She lifted her head as a song played. "Oh I forgot that this is the era of shitty music," she then said and bopped her head to the catchy beat.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Memes and dreams - Taylor   Memes and dreams - Taylor EmptyTors Maj 02, 2019 1:22 pm

”You know me in the future?” he asked a bit puzzled. It wasn’t weird as they knew each other right now, and he didn’t know how time travel worked, however he was curious. He looked down to the table between them and wondered if he was a mess then too, but he honestly didn’t know if he wanted an answer for that. He had told himself he was just going through some shit, but had he known that this shit was taking all of his time, he would have gotten help instead. What kind of help and how, he didn’t know, but things had just turned out this way. He nodded at her words, but didn’t know how to answer. He looked to her with a crooked smile. ”I guess shit is shit, even in the future, so I honestly don’t know what to say,” he said and shrugged. It wasn’t like he didn’t care, he just had no way of emoting what was going on in his head. As she mentioned the music he chuckled lightly and he looked at the way she bopped her head. ”I know, I’m working on some shit myself, but hell everything just turns out shit when all you got is a fucking dumbster,” he said with a grin and shook his head. He liked music, always had, as it seemed to be able to cut off his senses for a bit while listening. The waiter got back with foods and drinks, and Taylor poured the drink into the glasses. ”Cheers to some wannabe nuggets,” he said and nodded at the two chickens in front of them.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Memes and dreams - Taylor   Memes and dreams - Taylor EmptyOns Maj 29, 2019 12:26 pm

//Out??<33//
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Memes and dreams - Taylor   Memes and dreams - Taylor Empty

Memes and dreams - Taylor
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Taylor's Elevskema