Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

So how in hell did I end up here? Razor

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Atlas

Atlas

Humør : (ง'̀-‘́)ง(ง'̀-'́)ง
Antal indlæg : 98

So how in hell did I end up here? Razor Empty
IndlægEmne: So how in hell did I end up here? Razor   So how in hell did I end up here? Razor EmptyFre Apr 19, 2019 9:18 am

@Razor
Outfit: Link

How did she end up here? It was supposed to be easy to travel back to them. Of course it was a bit harder when you had a twin sister to keep an eye on as well. Valeria got separated from her sister, and knocked out by the landing. The smell of the salty sea hit her first thing as she woke up. Valeria gasped a little as she came to her senses. Restrained. Fantastic. She looked around, and with narrowed eyes she tried to figure out her whereabouts. She could feel they were on the ocean, most likely in the lower deck of a boat. Valeria took a deep breath in, making her self calm - or at least trying to. It took her a few minutes to realize there were other people tied up in the darkness. Valeria exhaled, trying to get her eyes to get used to the dark. A girl was sobbing, and a sight left Valerias lips. She knew Lucia wasn't here - call it a twin thing, she just knew. And that fact made her calm. But she didn't have time for this shit, she needed to find her friends before it was too late.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So how in hell did I end up here? Razor   So how in hell did I end up here? Razor EmptyFre Apr 19, 2019 10:04 am

Outfit; Here

A chapter he long though was left on the past. Clearly not. Not that he cared. Why would he? He should’ve been used to this by now. Headache was one thing, the only thing he could handle at this very moment. The smell of the ocean made him sick. Brought back memories from that time. That awful time. How could this be fair? He was not the kind of person who begged for what he wanted or what he didnt want. Never.
But at this very moment? A mental slap and he was back to starring Black into space. His mind were a mess, just the thought of being out on the ocean made his stomach turn. And he didnt even know why he was here. His first thought was Tatia - but he scent was nowhere to be found. Which meant that destiny wasnt on his side this time.
He left a growling Sound in the air. Without even knowing how annoyed he actually felt.
“ this is bullshit..” he said. Trying to wrestle his way out of whatever was keeping him tied down. “ jeez.. Cut out the blubbering.. “ he growled at the person who clearly had a hard time exciting. The darkness around them didnt seem to be a problem, atleast not for now. Besides - he wasnt all blind in the dark. Animal traits made it possible for ham to have just a small amount of nightvision, still not at all enough to actually figure out if he knew anyone else who was down here. He had to stop moving tho’ as the ships movements already made him sick enough. “ Good Im gonna be sick.. “ a unclear mumbling left him before he just closed his eyes and tried not to throw up.
Atlas

Atlas

IndlægEmne: Sv: So how in hell did I end up here? Razor   So how in hell did I end up here? Razor EmptyFre Apr 19, 2019 10:47 am

A boy talked, which made her roll her eyes. Couldn't people just shut up and let her think? She wasn't even sure she was in the right timeline. Along with the girl crying in the corner, the comment from the boy made Valeria chuckle shortly. Valeria kept herself calm, it was a battle of ages - but her rage wouldn't help her - not now at least.
"Don't vomit - not fond of the smell. So hold it on you," hissed Valeria a little. Not that she could control whether or not he was going to throw up. But she didn't want to be stuck in that smell. "And shut the fuck up," she bit at the crying girl in the corner. Not that stopped the girl from crying, and perhaps the girl should be happy that Valeria was restrained - otherwise she would have let her fist kiss that face - once or twice.
"For the love of god, could everybody just chill and breathe - please," she sighed annoyed. Not very angel like, but she couldn't care less. She could see the aura of everyone in the room, despite it being dark. They glowed like glow sticks, which meant she could also see if anyone here was just spying on them.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So how in hell did I end up here? Razor   So how in hell did I end up here? Razor EmptyFre Apr 19, 2019 2:22 pm

“ breathe? “ he laughed before rolling his eyes. “ if we didnt it wouldnt be the smell of vomit you should be worried about “ he added in a ironic tone. Even tho’ it was the truth. It was only a matter of time before a dead body would start to stink.
He took a deep breath - not because she told them too. No simply because that might’ve been the only way for him to not turn his stomach inside out.
“ I hate the ocean.. “ completely irrelevant - but at the same time the only thing that went through his head. He wasnt strong enough to untie himself - which ofcourse just made him that much more annoyed with it all. Being stuck, sitting down on the wooden floor? Nah - not really his favorite thing to do. He was just about to speak again, but was interupted by footsteps just above their heads.
“ Well.. at least we’re not alone.. “ yet again he spoke with a laughing tone. Even tho’ nothing at all about this was funny. He just looked up kepts his eyes locked on the sounds of the foot steps. Tried to listen for conversation, but nothing. Disappointing.
Atlas

Atlas

IndlægEmne: Sv: So how in hell did I end up here? Razor   So how in hell did I end up here? Razor EmptyLør Apr 20, 2019 9:23 am

His comment about hating the ocean made her roll her eyes. "Because I care about what you hate and what you love," she mumbled to herself. Her eyes were getting more used to the darkness by now. Valeria breathed out and started to wonder if she even could reach her friends in time. "Aren't you the optimist," she sighed at his next comment. Being tied up wasn't part of her plan, and for that fact ending up in the middle of the ocean - or where ever they were. Footsteps finally came closer to the door, and a handful of masked men with bad intentions rushed in. They grabbed she sobbing girl easily because she wasn't much of a fight. When they went for Valeria and grabbed her arm so she could stand - she was quick on her feet to swap the man off his feet and put her arm around his neck to block his airways. Two other men came up behind her, she smashed her head back into one of their foreheads. But three against one in the dark was a bit extreme, even for Valeria. But they needed to be three to actually get her with them outside. They got to the upper deck, get all got tied to the mast. The waves where crazy, and she could only see the ocean. If she just had announced her arrival, perhaps Mariella or Lion could have given a hand in this matter. A woman showed up. Dark hair, dark eyes - but she knew this woman - or she had at least seen her in the future before. @Mercy.
"Oh well well, I was told I got some gods on board," the woman spoke in a delicate matter. "What the hell do you want?" hissed Valeria. Mercy turned her eye to Valeria. "Feisty .. I like it. I'm simply just gonna calculate your value my love." -"bite me," - "don't test me."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So how in hell did I end up here? Razor   So how in hell did I end up here? Razor EmptySøn Apr 21, 2019 1:04 pm

Oddly the hybrid Saw it as relief when someone finally came down - with a little natural light from the outside.
“ masks? Aw come on.. thats so last year.. “ he laughed before he made a quick clicking sound with his tounge. He thought about making it difficult for for the men to drag him with Them outside. But he didnt. Obviously it was way to entertaining to watch them struggle with the mouthy girl.
Not that he didnt put up a little fight. Two men carried him out, except one of them took a fall back into the dark after Razors so gently bit through his shirt and into his skin.
“ ooops.. “ he aded. While laughing to keep himself from getting sea sick. It didnt help the least that he now were able to see the ocean.
“ you could probably get a fortune for that mouth.. “ the hybrid sighted as he got dumped next to the others. Tho’ it was Nice to actually see people now - and not just talking shadows. He looked around - tried for a moment to figure out if there actually was a Way to escape - but even if they got loose from here. They would still be on a boat in the middle of the ocean. With -.. he looked back at the woman who seems to be ‘in charge’ he couldnt figure out her scent. Bullocks..
“ so what do you want? Teeth? Fingers? Souls Maybe? Or are you simply driven by boredom too? “ he ask before raising a brow and tilted his head to the side.
Atlas

Atlas

IndlægEmne: Sv: So how in hell did I end up here? Razor   So how in hell did I end up here? Razor EmptySøn Apr 28, 2019 4:21 pm

Mercy looked at her new collection. Two hybrids, what a luck. The siren narrowed her eyes and looked at the hybrid asking questions.
"A bit of everything kid," she simply said. "I have some partners, who are interested in special creatures," she added with a smile on her face. "And I'm in luck. Two hybrids joined my game," Mercy smiled. "We are sailing to an abandoned island. I'm gonna throw you out and in two days. I'll return to collect you. If you make it," she was pretty chill about telling the plan. It was clearly done before.
"How about we throw a fight now? I'm pretty sure my fist will love to kiss that face of yours," Valeria hissed. "Who are your dealers, I might be able to give you a better offer?" she suggested.
"Sneaky of you to think I'll tell you my secrets," Mercy laughed then left the deck. Valeria sighed and looked around her, they were only five people restrained here. Five people wouldn't survive long, they didn't know each other. There was no loyalty to create when the choice was kill or be killed. Few hours alone on the deck with strangers, a bunch of rain to make the day even worse. The second they close to the island, the men came back and basically thew the Valeria, Razor and the others into the ocean.
"Swim if you want to survive, catch ya in two days. Have fun!" Mercy yelled from the skib before it slowly turned started to sail away. Valeria manged to get her hands free, all her grandmothers teachings seemed to be worth it.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: So how in hell did I end up here? Razor   So how in hell did I end up here? Razor Empty

So how in hell did I end up here? Razor
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Oh, la, la ~ Razor
» Are you my new playmate? (XXX) - Razor
» Just like fire - Razor
» Little surprise ~ Razor
» Reunited - Razor (XXX)

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum