Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

All the monsters inside our heads - Kyle

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

All the monsters inside our heads - Kyle Empty
IndlægEmne: All the monsters inside our heads - Kyle   All the monsters inside our heads - Kyle EmptyTirs Mar 19, 2019 11:37 pm

{@Kyle }

She had been spending most of the last few days like this. Sitting out in the garden, just starring into the open air. And it was mosly doing the night ours, like now. It was pretty late. It had been six days since her and Karmenas trip, and it had clearly effected both of them. They had each other in this, but other than having nightmares of Karmenas fathers grab on her - she felt guilty. As that wasn't enough, had the previous week been most likely harder on her parents than Vanya. Walking around not feeling anything at all for four days, seeing her trying to activate any type of emotion or feeling by trying to destroy herself - most have been hard. Therefor guilt. She wondered where Lion was. He had warned her about running away, and she had told she would chase after him. She had been searching. Even had Alison to locate him, he wasn't on this time zone. Had he gotten cold feet? Vanya shook her head as she felt the coldness shiver down her spine. Normally she would sense emotions or just scent quite fast to react to people coming near her. So she gasped rather shocked by her fathers sudden appearance. She dried her eyes and looked at him shortly before looking back on the half moon.
"Karm told you I was sitting out here.. right?" She sighed as she took a deep breath in. "Did she tell you why?"
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: All the monsters inside our heads - Kyle   All the monsters inside our heads - Kyle EmptyOns Mar 20, 2019 12:03 am

It had been a hell for both Abigal and him. First finding Mary, trying to put the pieces of a deleted past together was impossible. Especially because Kyle's mental immunity had proven to be the worst - Getting a memory back after it had been removed wasnt going to happen on it's own. And with all the things that had happened with the girls and Lion. Well, Kyle looked older these days. Struggling with all that and to top it off, his mind was still broken, Minerva's ghost haunting him, taunting him at anything, almost making him tick off at nothing. He had been out more, mostly to not end up yelling at Abigal over silly things, he would feel good in the moment, but it would just worsen things, if they could get any worse.
He had raised his voice at Karmena in frustration as she had presented her leg and hand, and it took all his might and Amary's pleading for him to not just strap her to a chair till she had healed properly. She had explained the recent happenings - Or the past past ones, and Kyle had felt this overwhelming rage at hearing what had happened to his daughter. Hadnt he known how fondly the two girls had been of his future self, he could have scolded them till their ears fell off. Instead he thanked them and left, going out to look for his daughter.
He stepped outside and caught her scent instantly as he marched towards her. But as soon as he saw him, all anger calmed and was replaced with sorrow. He sat down next to her and sighed hurtfully as he looked her in the eyes, "Maybe it's time to go back to your own time, sweetheart," he then just replied before he grabbed her hand and squeezed it tightly, "She told me everything I needed to know," he said, the words stung, it pained his heart so much to even think about the horror that his daughter had to go through. He wasnt even sure if he could tell Abigal without breaking down. But he was calm now, he had to be for her. "I love you, and I'm so thankful that you've come to see us, but... As your father, it's concerning that all this has happened to you in just a few weeks..." - "Makes me feel like I'm already failing at being a parent. And I already failed once... I don't want to fail twice," he then admitted, not taking his eyes of her. But then he realized what he had said and shook his head, "And dont you dare apologize for things that you had no control over, young lady," he said before she could answer.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: All the monsters inside our heads - Kyle   All the monsters inside our heads - Kyle EmptyOns Mar 20, 2019 12:24 am

He was right. Maybe it was time for them to return to their own time, it just wasn't that simple. Or was it? Vanya breathed unsteady out as he said Karmena had told him what he needed to know. His next words made her turn her eyes to him. His but made her swallow, and she took a deep breath in.
"You haven't. Trust me," she said with a little smile. "What had happened the last few weeks, could have happened in any time, to anyone. I was starting to think.. what if there was a bottom I could push.. and all that had happened the last weeks would just be gone. But if I push that bottom.. I would be done to. I'm me.. because of what has happened to me, what I've done and because of who I love.. and I like that person.. with the mess and all," she admitted.
"You know, you and mom.. I am the luckiest girl in the entire world to have you two as my parents. You never failed me. Never. I'm so thankful for always being able to come to you, even if its because me and Amary turns reality into a musical.  Sure there is some challenges that are harder than others, I'm a hybrid.. its not something you planned for. But I know if we all stick together, then we will be just fine," she smiled at him. "And its because I have you and mom in my life, that I'm strong enough to handle what ever that gets thrown on me. I'm going to be just fine dad. I mean that," she was honest about that. Even through she wanted to go back to her own time, she knew they would have to erase their parents memories at some point.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: All the monsters inside our heads - Kyle   All the monsters inside our heads - Kyle Empty

All the monsters inside our heads - Kyle
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Heads I Can’t stand you Tails I might love you
» We All, got Darknes inside us
» Ice Rink Inside A Mall? | Cw/Tw
»  deep inside the forest - Liam - XXX
» The past beats inside me like a second heart

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum