Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Meant to be [Fortidsemne]

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Angel

Angel

Humør : My role at family functions is to look the best and drink the wine.
Antal indlæg : 310

Meant to be [Fortidsemne] Empty
IndlægEmne: Meant to be [Fortidsemne]   Meant to be [Fortidsemne] EmptySøn Mar 10, 2019 9:15 pm

Place: A unknown magic city in France
Time: Year 1522
Surroundings: Everything is pretty much chaos
Weather: Cloudy. Pretty chill weather
Outfit: Link
((You know all the other stuff already <3 ))
Topic to: @Kyle <333

It was quite the chaos. Battle screams echoed through what not many weeks ago had been a beautiful city. It reminded her of Gaia, a place for species of all kinds could thrive and not hide. Now everything was gone. The royal house of Bonnet was en ruins, and no one survived the attack other than the queen, but after the king died - she was nothing but a myth. It had been a good alliance between the supernaturel in Gaia and here. And if it kept her from going home to face everything, then she was quite happy about it. Now, she needed to find a new plan. Is was weird really, she wasn't sad about the kings death as much as people would want her to be - why? she never loved him. It was just an alliance.
Abigal had been spending most days in this old farm house, it only happened few times that someone came to check on this old place - and thank to her years at sea - she knew how to survive. It was in the middle of the afternoon and the sun had started to set just a little. Abigal had ghost luring in the shadows more important - Gabriella never really left her side. She had mastered the art of keeping her puls down and her head in the game, it made her harder to get noticed - but not completely unnoticed. She narrowed her eyes as a man walked into her space. Abigal waited a little bit before doing anything, just to see if she could tell what side he was on. But she also knew her powers wouldn't let her be a secret forever. So she picked her sword up and walked towards him.
"Don't. Move," she warned him.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Meant to be [Fortidsemne]   Meant to be [Fortidsemne] EmptySøn Mar 10, 2019 9:27 pm

Outfit: Ragged clothes he got from working at the mill. Bloodstains are all over his shirt but they're dried up, so it is to be assumed that he fought someone a couple of hours ago.

He wasnt sure what a normal life would have been like. He had been the clan's dog for such a long time, that it was hard to keep in touch with humanity. He had fled, hoping that he could regain just a little bit of a normal life, gone to this city to get away from them. It had taken a while for him to adjust to being a human, at least without having to attack someone just because his owner wanted him to. So when the war struck, he didnt really know how to handle it properly. Especially when he saw his owner in the amidst of it all, with the attackers.
A strike of fear went through him at the thought of going back to his life in captivity, he never wanted that life for himself again. He had fought and killed, how he had hated killing people - It tore bits of his humanity from him, pointing him towards his beastly side that he was trying so hard to get away from. He had found refuge in an old farm house, it was far away from the chaos, or at least it would be for a while. As soon as he stepped in, he knew that he wasnt alone. He grabbed his sword at his belt as she approached him, he was surprised to see that it was a woman, and a pretty one at that. He exhaled deeply, "I am not here to hurt you. I live nearby," he explained as he let go of his sword, but he was ready to grab it again in case she wanted to attack him.
But no one could be trusted, and soon he lunged at her, grabbed her hand before she could stab him and used the power of from the element of surprise to push her back against the wall with her armed hand above her head. He looked at her with serious eyes, "Drop the sword," he warned her rather calmly.
Angel

Angel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Meant to be [Fortidsemne]   Meant to be [Fortidsemne] EmptySøn Mar 10, 2019 9:48 pm

He was much faster then her, and even if she had thought about letting her guard down - he just showed her not to trust anyone. He pushed her against the wall and had her left hand above her head. But little did he know both hands were armed. She had in the other hand a small knife and pressed it against his neck. Abigal wasn't afraid to kill. There was a darkness in her eyes, that hadn't escaped after she had left Bash for death to haunt him. But after taking a good look in his eyes, she realized her knife from his neck without making a single cut - even through she could have killed him in that moment. Abigal lifted her eyebrow.
"If you would let go of me, if would things a lot easier - wouldn't you reckon?" She asked not taking her eyes from his. She tried to figure him out. Abigal knew by the second that she couldn't use her mental controle on him. People with mental shields just had another look in their eyes that she had learned to spot. He took her breath away shortly, but chose not to act out on it. Perhaps it was his ocean blue eyes that reminded her of something good. But like hers, his eyes were haunted by events from the past. So she dropped her sword.
"I'm not going to kill you. Unless you go for me, which I wouldn't recommend," she gave him a little smirk.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Meant to be [Fortidsemne]   Meant to be [Fortidsemne] EmptySøn Mar 10, 2019 9:54 pm

He lifted his head as she pressed her knife in her right hand against his throat. He was still calm, but there was something about her that he couldnt pinpoint, something drawing him in. He looked at her as she moved the knife away and exhaled quietly. He just looked her in the eyes as she asked him to let go. He wanted to, but something in him was telling him that she was danger. Maybe it was because he felt drawn to her without knowing why, those brown soft eyes with a darkness he saw in himself.
He gave it a thought, while she was assuring her that she wouldnt kill him. He studied her face, he knew what killers looked like, how they behaved. But she was different, he couldnt figure it out. He let go of her hand and sighed deeply, "I think it would be a fair fight," he then said as he smiled and stepped back. "So why are you here?" he then asked, letting his guard down for now.
Angel

Angel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Meant to be [Fortidsemne]   Meant to be [Fortidsemne] EmptySøn Mar 10, 2019 10:13 pm

He stepped back, but she didn't take her eyes of him. There was a tension she couldn't explain, so it was rather simple - she chose not to think about it. His words made her smile a little more real. But his question made her aware of the war around them.
"Hiding, I guess," she answered looking outside realizing someone could have followed him. She looked worried. If anyone knew about her banshee abilities, they would want to have the girl who could sense death. Not only was she royalty, but a harbringer of death. The last thing she wanted was to be known in a war zone. "You are not from here are you?" She asked narrowing her eyes a tiny bit. "Not that I am," she knew he most likely knew that already - she couldn't really run from that accent of hers. Abigal took a deep breath in.
"No one followed you right?" She asked before walking to the windows looking out to see if she could see anyone. When she was sure no one was there, she looked back at him.
"They are killing everyone.. I don't know what they want," she admitted looking worried for a second. "Standing to close.. you feel.. the death," she didn't know if she had to explain it in a not weird way - but somehow it made sense not wanting to see dead people - didn't it? She hadn't seen Dove for years, and on the sea always moving around - Lucifer never would find her there - but perhaps when she had the change she should return home. Abigal rolled her eyes at herself around that thought. But being to close to the slaughter would only tear her mind apart slowly.
"The name is Abigal," she said with a little smile on her lips.
"If you are going to stay here and be a pain in my ass, you should at least know my name," she pointed out. "But the bed is mine. You can sleep in the hay.. on the floor or where you prefer."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Meant to be [Fortidsemne]   Meant to be [Fortidsemne] EmptySøn Mar 10, 2019 10:26 pm

"No not from here. But where I'm from is no matter. I come from nowhere," he simply answered, clearly not interested in talking about his origins. Quite frankly it was just because he didnt really want to think about it, not now.
He looked at her with a peculiar look when she asked if anyone had followed him. He turned his eyes back at the door and then to her as he shook his head, "I didnt pick up any scent on my way. But that doesnt mean they wont be coming here next, they will," he said rather seriously as he just stood his ground.
He pinched his eyes at her as she explained the obvious. He scoffed and leaned up against the wall he had pushed her against, as he crossed his arms, "I dont know their whole deal. But I know one," he then said and looked down at the floor. It wasnt wise to say, but he had a feeling that he could trust her about this, "They're looking for me," he then said as he looked up at her, "Not all of them, but one man. A man who used to own me," he explained looking away as the memories came raining back to him.
He was pulled out of his thoughts when she introduced herself, and he simply nodded. "Abigal. Pretty name. But you're not from here," he then said as his eyes went for the windows. It was quiet outside, that much his wolf senses were telling him, "Name's Kyle," he then said as he pushed himself from the wall and smiled at her words, "Like a dirty dog?" he joked, before he scratched his neck, "The bed is yours. Wouldnt want a pretty lady like yourself to sleep uncomfortably," he then remarked with a smirk. He then looked at her sword and made a puzzled look as he then realized, "That sword. You're a pirate," he then remarked in a mumble, putting his hand over his own sword as he now wasnt sure how much he could trust her. You could never trust a pirate. But he decided to let her get the benefit of the doubt once more and quickly let go of his sword, "The sea is far from here. Are you running from someone?" he then asked. What was it about her that made him want to drop his guards like this? He hadnt experienced this before.
Angel

Angel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Meant to be [Fortidsemne]   Meant to be [Fortidsemne] EmptySøn Mar 10, 2019 10:56 pm

She looked a tiny bit worried as he said they were looking for him. Or someone was looking for him. Own me, that sentence made her somehow angry. Only because she knew what it meant to be owned by someone.
"He isn't going to," she said rather low, but it didn't matter if he heard her or not. Abigal might have been through some bad things in her life, but she still had some moral. "Some are after me as well," she didn't say why. It could be a lot of reasons.
He gave her his name, which made her nod a little. His joke made her giggle shortly, it felt like such a long time since she had giggled.  The moment disappeared when he looked at her sword and called her a pirate. Abigal held her breath for a second. She looked at the sword before looking back at him. The way he slowly put his hand toward his own sword made her uncomfortable. But as fast as he went for the sword he didn't grab it. He was right the sea was far from here.
"You picked up on the most important lesson Kyle.. never trust a survivor till you know what they did to stay alive," she snorted before she rolled her eyes slightly. "I was taken by some pirates when I was walking around doing the Rose war in England in 1457. Such a long time ago now.. I know what it is like to be owned by someone.. and pirates aren't really easy to reason with," she looked away from Kyle as she tried to remove her thoughts from the memories. "I had a pretty good crew in the end.. but the killing.. making peoples life miserable for no other reason than to please yourself. .that life isn't for me. That is not the person I want to be.. " how she escaped Bash was another story. She had broken so much trust that day. And she felt bad for not only Bash but also Meara.  A young girl on a ship for that long with pirates, the horrors and tales that most go through his brain. She tried not to think about what he most think of her. Abigal decided to be honest with him, why, she had no idea. But she felt like she could tell him.
"They are after me because I'm a harbringer of death.. have you heard the legends? About the women who can sense death? The banshees. The legends are quite true, it just happens very rare.. they think if they have me.. they can avoid death - its not simple as that, but no one can reason with them," she sighed. Perhaps she told him in case she would wake up in a scream, it would be a sign of trouble but still.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Meant to be [Fortidsemne]   Meant to be [Fortidsemne] EmptySøn Mar 10, 2019 11:16 pm

"Does that mean you dont trust me?" he asked with a small smirk, that he wasnt sure why he was making. He listened to her story, and as much as it seemed to make sense, he still wasnt sure if he could truly trust her. He did however understand her points, being forced to be a person that you werent was... exhausting to say the least. Kyle knew all about it, being forced to be a personal dog, for someone. The daily whipping to keep him on track, the orders to kill innocents to bend his mind enough to comply. It was a true horror. He was just quiet as she told her story, listening as he saw his own story before his eyes. He looked up at her as she then said she was a banshee. He made a puzzled look, it wasnt something he had heard much of before.
"I see," - "Well, Harbinger of Death, I wont be needing your power. I'd rather much have everyone stay alive, good and bad guys," he then said as he looked up at her and sighed. It may had come off as a joke, but Kyle was dead serious about it. And he wasnt going to exploit her for her ability to predict death. "We're gonna need something to eat,". He went for the door and went out, just to come back after a while with a couple of dead rabbits that he flung onto the table. He looked up at her and grabbed a knife in his belt, "Are you familiar with skinning animals?" he asked her as he grabbed one of the rabbits by the legs to start skinning it in a fast pace, it was clear that he had done this many times before. He was reminded of the times he had been trying to teach his daughter and how she squirmed at the sight of the blood.
Angel

Angel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Meant to be [Fortidsemne]   Meant to be [Fortidsemne] EmptySøn Mar 10, 2019 11:49 pm

"The only person you can trust these days are yourself, and if you can't trust yourself - then you are fucked," she made a point before sighing. Of course she didn't trust him, she didn't know much about this man. And yet despite all of that, she had just told him secrets she wouldn't tell any other stranger unless she was forced. He said he wouldn't be needing her powers, but it didn't matter.
"It doesn't really matter if you will be needing it or not. It is not really something anyone can control, but they would love to try. Its more like voices.. flashes of events.. sometimes it feels like you are sleepwalking. I know it sounds like witchcraft - but its not." She didn't want people to die, she had killed to many people already. More than she liked.
"At least we agree on one thing. We are done with death," she sighed as she looked away.  
He changed the subject to food. But then he walked out and she didn't really move till he got back. He had a few dead rabbits with him, and her eyes followed his movements. She snorted at him softly, trying to look very confident - but in the end she made a more innocent face. "Would you believe if I also told you that i'm a spoiled princess that had most things served for her over the years?" She asked running her fingers through her hair. In all other countries it would be the royal girl learning how to take care of their future husbands. But Abigals father wasn't raising her oldest daughter the same as many. She got everything she wanted when she wanted it. On the sea she had to learn, and she had learned - but they didn't really catch rabbits on the sea. But Abigal wasn't scared of a little blood. She looked up as a ghost was starring at them. It was the second he pointed at Kyle, she tried to act like nothing was wrong - but the ghost didn't say anything. He just realized he needed to go through Abigal to get away from this place. The second he touched her skin she felt her whole body ache. Abigal bend a little over and tried to hide the pain, but it was hard - a good thing she was a good pretender.  You'll have to be prepared. Tomorrow at first light they will check this area, Gabriella looked at her sister. Abigal swallowed.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Meant to be [Fortidsemne]   Meant to be [Fortidsemne] EmptyMan Mar 11, 2019 12:13 am

"I guess I dont trust anyone at all these days," he admitted, being forced to be a dog, it did things to him. The beast just wanted its blodshed, and somehow Kyle had started to feel it too, like they were slowly merging to the same person. He didnt like it, not one bit. And he knew he couldnt trust himself if it came to danger, the beast's grip was too tight. His owners made sure of that, that much he knew. But how could he say he trusted no one when he felt uncertain about her, which meant that some part of him trusted her and another didnt. He shook his head and let her talk. He wanted to say something as a reply, but he wasnt sure what to say. He definitely didnt think of her as a witch, but she probably thought of him as a mere human - Even though he was a werewolf, he did blend in good with the humans.
He scoffed as she admitted to being a princess. He the slid knife delicately around the rabbits skin, making sure that all he had to do when he was done was to peel off the fur. He looked up at her, "So a pirate, harbinger of death and a princess... Quite the titles you've got." he said with a little smile as he wringed off the fur in one take, putting it down next to the now skinned rabbit. He looked at her, "You..." he said as he noticed her look away, at someone else. He moved his eyes to see if anyone was there and looked at her with a puzzled expression when he saw that no one was there.
He got up when she bend over and walked over to her as he gently grabbed her arms, making her face him, "You alright?" he asked sort of worried too, which he didnt understand why. Yeah she was a pretty girl and he felt drawn to her, but it seemed to be something else, something incomprehensible. He noticed how close he had gotten to her, so he slowly let go and stepped away, "Sorry about that, milady" he said, bowing his head down, he knew his courtesies.
Angel

Angel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Meant to be [Fortidsemne]   Meant to be [Fortidsemne] EmptyMan Mar 11, 2019 12:39 am

"You only have one life. Who says you can't make it various teles?" She gave him a little smirk at that comment. She wanted to see the world, explore its treasures and most importantly just live. His arm touch made her puzzle for a second, and her eyes locked onto his.
"I'm fine," she admitted and gave him a nod. Abigal didn't always like being treated like royalty or like this precious being in need of protection. "Banshee thing," she lied - but it was close enough to the truth - and he didn't seem to know what banshees really could do. So she didn't feel the need to fill him in on her whole life story and battle with the devil. Him being close made her feel something, something she couldn't put words into. But he let her go and stepped away. Abigal breathed out shortly after, as she realized he had made her heart skip a beat.
"They are searching the area by first light. So either we move after we have eaten.. or we fight and stand our ground," she said. She could have kept this to herself, been sneaking out and let him fight for himself. But it wasn't her. Abigal wasn't that selfish. Abigal wasn't much into running, but did it when it was the only choice. "Don't act so surprised. I might have been a pirate, but I wasn't going to let you get slaughtered here by yourself," she sighed a little but didn't look at him. Thanks to Gabriella they had the element of surprise.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Meant to be [Fortidsemne]   Meant to be [Fortidsemne] EmptyMan Mar 11, 2019 8:33 am

When she said she was fine, he nodded, pinching his eyes when she called it a banshee thing. He could hear her heart, and it surprised him to realize that his heart had been reacting as well. He made a small exhale as he made the distance between them bigger, just because he didnt understand. It made no sense, nor was it the right time for him to let himself feel so drawn to her.
It came as a surprise to him when she informed him of an incoming attack. But he didnt know what to say right away so he went back to the table to finish the rabbit - It would seem that he had to be quick about it anyway. He exhaled deeply and dug the knife into the rabbit, clenching his teeth as he thought about what to do. “The moon is coming,” he then said without even looking out. He could feel the energy filling him up, an energy that only occured when the moon was full. He hated it, and he knew that they would be looking for him today. He looked up at her, “It’s not safe to be around me. The moon....” he stopped himself and thought about what to say. “They hunt under the full moon, it’s their custom,” he changed it, as he didnt want her to know that he was a werewolf, as much as he thought he could trust her, he wouldnt want to ruin it by admitting to be a ferocious animal.
He threw the cut pieces of rabbit into a big pot and sat by the fireplace waiting for it to boil. The heat quickly got to him and he opened his shirt, to then pull it off, revealing his scarred back after what would be assumed to be years of whipping. He looked back at her and pinched his eyes if she was starring at her, “It’s impolite to stare at a man’s scars, milady,” he then said as a little smile spread on his lips and he turned his head back to the pot. He threw in some spices he found in the kitchen and picked up a piece of rotten carrot that he inspected and threw away. He threw the bones from the rabbit in the stew and just stood there, stirring the pot, the flames light licking his toned body, making it glow beneath the dirt and really show his muscle mass. “I was captive for almost 600 years.. I lost count,” he then said, clenching his teeth shortly as anger spread through him, but he drew a couple of shaking breaths, trying to contain the anger.
Angel

Angel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Meant to be [Fortidsemne]   Meant to be [Fortidsemne] EmptyMan Mar 11, 2019 8:53 am

The silence was a killer, but instead of doing anything she just sat down. The pain from the crossing didn't leave any scars or bad bruises. It wasn't a pain most people could handle, but if she remained calm the ghosts wouldn't know to search for her to be able to cross. That would suck. Abigal was lost in her own thoughts till he said the moon was coming. Shortly she narrowed her eyes to figure out why the moon was so important. Lost in her own thoughts she had been taking a while to realize what he was, of course it made sense. Abigals eyes followed his movement to the fireplace. She was about to say something as he pulled his shirt off, and her eyes looked careful at the scars. He made a comment about it, which she just rolled her eyes at.
"You show me yours, I'll show you mine," she gave him a little smile but didn't do anything. Her back had its own scars, banshees didn't heal which was annoying. Abigal held her breath as he said he had been captive for over 600 years. Abigal walked slowly towards him, putting her hand on his arm.
"I'm sorry you had to go through that alone," she said looking him in the eyes. "But you are not alone. Not anymore," she added with a little smile. Abigal was reminded of who she was just by being in company of him - perhaps she should share her thoughts. "People tend to see us for what we are.. and not who we are. I see you for who you are," she said with a little smile and decided to put her arms around him. Everyone could need a hug, some comfort - so that was what she gave him. Stubborn as she was she didn't let go again.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Meant to be [Fortidsemne]   Meant to be [Fortidsemne] EmptyMan Mar 11, 2019 2:22 pm

He scoffed at her remark and looked at her with a little smile, "A princess with scars? Now that's just outrageous," he said in a surprised yet joking tone as he then shook his head and got a more serious expression, "I'm sorry. It must have been hell getting them, so I shouldnt make silly jokes," he then said as he looked away.
He lifted both of his eyebrows as she assured him that he wasnt alone anymore. He couldnt quite wrap his head around the reasoning for her to wanting to be there for him - He hadnt done anything to help her. He was about to say something, as she started talking again and wrapped her arms around him. He lifted his hands up in the air with a surprised expression on his face, he definitely wasnt expecting this. And somehow his heart was also taken by surprise, as it was galloping in his chest, surely enough he could be certain that it would have bursted, by the overflow of emotions.
But instead of pushing her away as he would have done to anyone else, he put his hands around her, clutching her close like he was in the need to hold onto something. He exhaled deeply and was mesmerized by her scent, her closeness. He looked down at her as he let her go, despite not really wanting to and step back, to gain some sort of control of himself again.
"You dont know me..." he said rather sadly as he looked away from her and into the stew. He wasnt even sure that he even knew himself anymore. Living in this village had given him some sort of hope for a better future, but it seemed to no avail. He rubbed his temples and shook his head, "But it's kind words. I havent seen kindness in a while," he then said as he looked at her with a sad smile. What was her deal even, and why couldnt he find it in himself to keep his guard up? This had never happened before and it annoyed him in a way. He looked back into the stew, he couldnt look into her beautiful brown eyes that would only draw him further in.
Angel

Angel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Meant to be [Fortidsemne]   Meant to be [Fortidsemne] EmptyMan Mar 11, 2019 2:45 pm

She didn't comment on his words about her scars, it really wasn't a wound she wanted to rip up. Abigal expected him to push her away, maybe even call her crazy for just breaking in to his space like this. But instead he after few seconds closed his arms around her. Abigal needed this as well, perhaps she was better at seeming like she didn't - but she did. Shortly after he let her go, and she wrapped her arms around herself.
"That is a fair point," she said with a little smile. She wanted to get to know him, weird enough. It was pretty normal for Abigal to talk with everyone - or it had been before her pirate days. Perhaps she tried to find her way back to her oldself.  "We must simply have courage and be kind," she breathed out. It was words her siblings had taught her back in the day.  Abigal walked over to the window and looked out, not because she was looking for something or someone - but because she just wanted to think for a second. Abigal sighed to herself.
"Do you believe after all the horrible things a person can do.. that they deserve a second chance?" She asked looking back at him. "I've done some pretty horrible things to survive, and I can regret them all I want.. but they are all still my actions. Abigal looked away and trapped herself in her own thoughts.  Abigal didn't like the darkness in her mind, but right now it was what filled her up. Even if she tried to fight it. Her mindset was like right before she had met Dove, the urge to just give up started to crawl back. Especially as the ghosts started approaching her again.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Meant to be [Fortidsemne]   Meant to be [Fortidsemne] EmptyMan Mar 11, 2019 3:52 pm

He looked at her as she asked if he believed in second chances. He noticed that she was very affected by it, so he wasnt just going to blurt out the first thing that came to mind. He was still not wearing his shirt, but some part of him couldnt care less in this moment. He walked over to her and listened to her as he got up beside her. He exhaled deeply and put his hand gently on her shoulder, as he looked into the eyes he had been trying to avoid, "I believe we get endless chances till the day we die. Only then it's too late for second chances. Despite all the shit I've done, I still want to be a good man. I hope I will be some day," he said as he tried to smile, but he didnt really feel in a mood for smiling.
He looked at his hand on her shoulder and felt somehow that their connection was somewhat deeper than it seemed. A silent understanding of one another. He found comfort in the thought and lifted his other hand to put it rather tenderly under her chin, to move her face to his, "You decide your story. If that'll be the person who gave up and gave in, then so be it. But nothing is going to change if you dont make it yourself. And with your whole 'be kind and courageous', I dont doubt that you'll make up for your darkness some day," he let go of her chin and shoulder as he moved his eyes out the window, "I chose to flee from those who held me captive, and now I can chose to go back or go down in a fight. I'll choose the latter," he then said as he glanced at her with a slight smile. Why was she making him feel so happy?
Angel

Angel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Meant to be [Fortidsemne]   Meant to be [Fortidsemne] EmptyMan Mar 11, 2019 4:36 pm

His hand on her shoulder made her realize how she felt like she had known him her entire life. How was that possible? She chose to let it slip and just listen to him. He lifted up her face and her heart skipped a beat. He had some sort of power over her. They both had things to make up for, she was sure of that. Perhaps they would help each other along the way? It was often more about accepting the things you had done, than others accepting it. He said he didn't doubt she would make up for the things she had done, which lifted some of the weight from her shoulders.
"You are a good man you know.. I can tell," she smiled at him as she lifted her hand up on his cheek. Her dark eyes kept looking at his. This feeling? What was it? What did it want? Abigal took a deep breath in before she let to of his face, only for her hand to softly touch his arm on its way down.
"I won't let them capture you again," she then said. She didn't really care that she didn't know him, no one deserved to be held as someones slave.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Meant to be [Fortidsemne]   Meant to be [Fortidsemne] EmptyMan Mar 11, 2019 6:57 pm

He looked at her with a certain vulnerability as she said she could tell that he was a good man. Was he really? It was hard to tell. A good man would have been doing something about the things she was making him feel, not slowly encourage it like Kyle was. He was a slave to something that he couldnt control - His emotions. Her hand on his cheek, the spark of feeling that spread through him in that moment, it was terrifying and yet he wanted more. He looked at her hand as it caressed his arm on the way down, and back up at her as she promised to not let them capture him again.
"To hell with this..." he whispered quite softly as he gently grabbed her face and pressed his lips against her without knowing what reaction it would bring. Some part of him was hoping for a rejection, a solid rejection so he could straighten out his feelings. But the other, the one that was hoping for her to kiss him back? It was dangerous, at least to him, to make a connection like this, yet it had happened and he couldnt do anything to stop himself. Wouldnt a good man have been able to do that?
He moved his head away after a bit, looking into her beautiful brown eyes as he awaited her reaction.
Angel

Angel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Meant to be [Fortidsemne]   Meant to be [Fortidsemne] EmptyMan Mar 11, 2019 7:54 pm

To hell with this.. his words made her brain work over time, but it was only for a short amount of time. He gently grabbed her face and his lips touched hers. She was taken by storm and for a moment it felt like everything around them was frozen in time. It felt right, she couldn't put words into it - it just felt right, so she kissed him back. As he pulled himself back she opened her eyes to meet his ocean blue. How dared he? Just come bumping into her life like that, and make her question every single emotion she had left in her body? Abigal took a deep breath in, and then decided to lean in to steal the next kiss. She was already addicted by the first touch of lips, and she questioned if she would be able to breathe without him now. She pulled him closer towards her, as if she needed his heat to stay warm. It was almost insane how much impact he had on her, it was like she had been years without rain till she met him. They were at war, they didn't know if this was their last night before they would have to fight for their lives. They had no idea what was going to happen. But she felt like, with him by her side - she could handle everything.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Meant to be [Fortidsemne]   Meant to be [Fortidsemne] EmptyMan Mar 11, 2019 8:09 pm

Some part in him had really hoped that she would have rejected him. It could have let him avoid having to confront his feelings, and they could make a strategy for the fight. But she kissed him back, and he couldnt stand for it. His breath got heavier by just the taste of her sweet lips, a taste he soon would come to crave more than water.
It could be their last night of freedom, so he argued internally that this was okay, that it was alright to give in. And why shouldnt he? She had made him feel things he never thought he'd feel again, not since his daughter was taken from him and killed, he vowed to never love anyone as much as he had loved her. And now this stranger Princess Abigal bumped into his life, making him question so many things about himself that never seemed to be a problem before. His hands instinctively grabbed her waist as he pushed her back, till she'd be pinned up against the wall, his hands running up her sides for him to wrap around her back and hold her close. His lips on hers over and over, the more kisses he got, the more he needed, the more he craved, so the more he took.
He had to move his head away to catch his breath, his heart at complete overwork, he wanted more of her. He looked into those beautiful brown eyes and exhaled shakily, "Have you put some spell on me?" he asked in a low murmur, as he leaned down and placed his lips on her neck, kissing it ever so tenderly, clutching his arms closer around her. He wanted more so he was going to take it, he had to. He saw only her pure soul, a soul with it's flaws and vulnerability, and yet so perfect in imperfection. His mental shield could withstand her ability, but could it withstand her person? Clearly not.
Angel

Angel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Meant to be [Fortidsemne]   Meant to be [Fortidsemne] EmptyMan Mar 11, 2019 9:04 pm

Her heart was racing and it was like it was them alone in the whole world. Abigal hand't felt like that before. She had loved, but with this intense feeling that caught her completely off guard. He pinned her against the wall, surprising her - but in a good way. She wanted him. It was like she wasn't even thinking anymore, she just knew what she wanted. All she cared about was being close to him. Like if there was no tomorrow, she had to spend the last day with him. Kyle took her breath away, questioned everything she knew. His words left her breathless and she swallowed for a second, shortly she was thinking about an answer - but as his lips moved down on her neck - her mind went elsewhere. He made her body sing in lyrics she would love to learn. They understood each other in some weird unspoken way, it was a way she liked. She didn't feel the need to explain anything. So she just replied to him in a even more passionate kiss, desire grew around them and filled the room. She didn't care if the old farmhouse would burn up in this time, if she had him - everthing else could go to hell. She just needed him.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Meant to be [Fortidsemne]   Meant to be [Fortidsemne] EmptyMan Mar 11, 2019 9:41 pm

He liked the way her body reacted to him, it was feeding his desire to know that his touch gave her pleasure - He hadnt felt this way in forever, not since Minerva his wife had died. But she wasnt on his mind, it was all about Abigal and this moment that he hoped would last a lifetime. He let her kiss him, and carefully his hand grasped at the back of her jacket, and suddenly thoughts rolled into his mind of how her skin would feel against his. His breath was shaking, he felt like this wild beast that needed more, a craving that couldnt just be fulfilled by her kisses. He lifted her up and walked over to the bed as he laid her down, smiling softly as he caressed her cheek. "I could keep on going... But I doubt that it would do us any good to be caught without our clothes on," he whispered rather seductively in her ear, but also with a sort of seriousness. He wasnt going to stop her if she really wanted it, he wasnt. He was merely informing her of what could happen. He leaned down on her neck again, softly digging his teeth into her skin, leaving small tender marks that would mark her as his. "It's up to you, really," he then said, was it a dare, could they take it further? He studied her eyes waiting for a reply.
Angel

Angel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Meant to be [Fortidsemne]   Meant to be [Fortidsemne] EmptyMan Mar 11, 2019 10:27 pm

He lifted her up and walked to the bed. The bed she had pointed out earlier was hers only - was it really now? She didn't care. Her doe eyes gazed into his with such innocent. How could he make her feel so safe, like she could drop every act of toughness and just be herself. His whisper made her smile a little, Abigal was known to be the one who seduced people - but he had crawled under her skin by a simple touch.
"They would just be jealous," she smiled at him. Her heart skipped serveral beats, but she knew one thing  - she wanted him. "Oh, how generous of you," she said as she pulled him down for another kiss. The pure touch made waves of pleasure shiver down her body. she felt complete.
Afterwards they laid together. Her hands entangled with his as her head rested upon his chest. Abigal listened to his breathing and smiled. She snuggled against him, just wanting to have him close. If she should die tomorrow, she would prefer it fighting for him. By his side. Abigal felt safe. No one had been able to make her feel safe since Lucifer had captured her. Dove had made her feel loved.. and Neal had trained her to defend herself - but she had never felt safe. Not till now. It wasn't because he had saved her in any great fight in the war, but for some weird reason she knew - they were meant to be together. Abigal exhaled softly, and her thoughts left her in a dream where tomorrow wouldn't be another fight for survival. That they could run off - maybe be happy.
Abigal by the end lifted herself up on her elbow and looked down at him.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Meant to be [Fortidsemne]   Meant to be [Fortidsemne] EmptyLør Mar 16, 2019 12:47 am

As they laid there in bed, Kyle finally felt as if he was whole again. It was so odd for him, to feel complete with someone who was a complete stranger. Yet it felt like it was fate that had brought them together. He gently caressed her thumb with his as he looked at their hands and then to her face. He used his arm around her to gently remove some hair from her face, just to look at how beautiful she was. As she lifted herself onto her elbow to look down at him, he looked up at her with a little smirk. "I dont know why I'm feeling this way, but I wouldnt change it for anything in the world," he admitted as he squeezed her entangled hand softly.
But it seemed that as much as fate wanted them together, it also wanted them apart. His senses picked up on hooves of horses, people were approaching. "Company," He said followed by an annoyed groan as he untangled their fingers and got up from the bed, almost jumping into his clothes in the process. He looked at her and had this melancholic expression, as happy as he was to be in the company of her, he also hated the fact that she wasnt safe here. He went to the windows, but just as he got there, an arrow flew through, he barely dodged it as he got to hear the feather brush against the fabric of his clothes as it passed him.
Angel

Angel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Meant to be [Fortidsemne]   Meant to be [Fortidsemne] EmptyLør Mar 16, 2019 2:30 am

She was about to say something, but then he said that word. Company, it made her sight slightly. Abigal was quite used to not having a dull moment with on the sea.
"Cute you think a little trouble is run away from you, huh?" she didn't want him to comment on it.She watched him jump up and get dressed. Abigal sat up looking at him, the way he looked at her made her swallow. Abigal got up and dressed herself. She wasn't going to just sit down and look pretty. Abigal was about to walk towards him when she window shattered as the arrow flew in.
"Bloody hell," she mumbled to herself. Abigal knew she needed to find a plan fast. She looked at the ghost of Gabriella appearing. "They are four. Looking for him," she told Abigal. Abigal picked up her sword.
"These men are here for you," she said - most likely it sounded like she was going to 1. give him up for her life - or 2, run for it.
"Stay down. And wait," she then said looking at him rather serious. "Trust me.. but don't bail on me." Abigal put her sword down. One weapon she did have in this as well, sadly was, that she was a woman. She pulled a little down on her dress.

Then she walked out in the crossfire. Distracting the enemy was a skill she was learning to master at this point. The men were about to fire the next arrow when they saw her walking outside. Abigals acting like a scared and lost young girl could even have fooled herself. She looked around her like something had happened.
"It's just a girl," one of the men said and another jumped down from the horse to walk closer to her.
"Are you alright?" he and Abigal nodded and breathed out. "There was someone. He broke in.. took all my food," she faked a few tears. "Thank the gods you are here now.. I was so scared," she put her hand above her heart in relieve.
"Do you have any idea where he went?" A third asked and jumped down his horse. She shook her head.
"I'm afraid not, my lord .. everything happened so fast. In the blink of an eye," she said as he moved closer to her. He was much taller than her. And Abigal looked so small compared to them. She could see in the first ones eyes that he was one with a mental shield. So using her ability on him would be useless. Instead she looked back at the tallest of them as his hand grabbed her by the waist.
"I heard a rumor that you beat your friends here up,"  she said soft but her look was deadly. By the second he released his grab on her and grabbed his friend by the neck and started beating the shit out of him. The second one was in the ground another one shot an arrow through the air killing his man before he could beat the rest up. "Impressive lady Bonnet," he said and Abigal exhaled. "Not very lady like," he added with a little smirk as he took aim at her with his other arrow. Abigal starred at him - it wasn't because she was dancing with death or anything - more than usual. It was because she could she his hand were shaking  - he didn't want to hurt her. Abigal took her change and screamed. The scream was powerful enough to blow him to the ground.

But as she stopped she realized a burning pain growing from her shoulder. One of the men had grabbed a knife, but had been gently enough to just stab her in the back near the shoulder. Abigal gasped slightly mostly because it caught her of guard. With his other hand he grabbed her around her hip and pulled her closer towards him.
"I wouldn't do that if I were you," she whispered. He snorted, "what are you going to do about it?"
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Meant to be [Fortidsemne]   Meant to be [Fortidsemne] Empty

Meant to be [Fortidsemne]
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» What's meant to be will always find a way
» I was meant to talk to your grandfather