Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

The Opening of Dredgen

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

The Opening of Dredgen  Empty
IndlægEmne: The Opening of Dredgen    The Opening of Dredgen  EmptySøn Mar 03, 2019 8:45 pm

Area Nightclub Dredgen Locate in London
Envirmont People who is partying or waiting in line to get in
Weather: does not matter its inside
Time: around midnight
Outfit: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/82/b0/2d/82b02d075a5f3853b3b59557748000da.jpg without tie
@Adria <3

People always came from far and wide, when he was holding a party, and that was how he liked it. Sure it was nice being treated like a royal too, when he was home in Gaia and around the world, but sometimes he wanted people too see him as he truly was, or what he thought he was, he had never talked about fellings with anyone, never had a relationship there lasted more than a week, but some how woman still addore him, a thing he really did like all the attention from the woman, who just wanted him, he had his fair share of lovers too, but somehow everything always, was not the same.

When he went to a nightclub to party, he had never said people could not take drugs, they should just not do it inside the club rather outside, but it was not something he keept and eye on. The music was alive as always, when they where opening the nightclub, no one could hear each other without staying pretty damnn close to be honest, but hell it was just fun, maybe a reason why he never took anything serious was, because his mom died in childbirth, whatever even if it was the case, hell he would not share it.
As soon as everyone was in, he ran up Talion, had taken the night of so now, Jonathan had to take care of it.

He took the mic, and short after talked out the the crowd who was waiting for him, to break every rule out, if there was any. Jonathan cleared his throat before he grabed the mic, "if you wanne take drugs pls do it outside, other than that, LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTE."

The last thing he yelled out before chering with people and with that, the party was offical starte, as he walked trough the crowd for getting a drink he walked into a beauty of a Girl, where he quuickly grabed her so she did not fall before his eyes meet hers, "well hello there, how could i not have seen a beauty like you, i am deeply sorry, about that." He send Adria one of his, best smile, a smil most woman always got cold feet from.

"can i buy you a drink, as a way of showing how sorry i am, for that i nearly pushed you into someone?" He asked sending her, his most charming and winning smile.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Opening of Dredgen    The Opening of Dredgen  EmptyMan Mar 04, 2019 6:28 pm

Adria wasnt sure it was wise to go to her best friend's brother's nightclub, but nonetheless she had done it. She was with a bunch of other rich girls, seeing how Abigal had been soooo busy with that werewolf guy, which she didnt even understand, but hated either way. It was her turn to grab drinks for the table and as she moved towards the bar, someone walked into her. She didnt take it quite well and as he grabbed her, she quickly moved out of his grip and frowned angrily, "Watch where you're going as..." she looked up and saw Jonathan, her eyes widened and she stopped her insult before she could finish it, all her anger going away in a second. When he smiled at her, she pinched her eyes at him and wasnt sure what to actually say.
But she knew that something wasnt right when he offered her a drink. Didnt he know the best friend of his big sister? Her face looked puzzled, but something in her was also intrigued as to where this could lead. One way would be straight into Abigals fury, but Adria felt like she could use a break from the chitty chatty club table that only wanted to discuss money, fortune and fame. She looked at Jonathan and then brought out her best smile as she said, "You know what? Yeah, let's have a drink," going up to the bar. "What's your poison?" she asked him as they stood at the bar. Abigal was sooo gonna kill her for this!
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Opening of Dredgen    The Opening of Dredgen  EmptyMan Mar 04, 2019 10:31 pm

Jonathan looked at Adria trying to place, her as he listen to her, she was very fast on not calling him a bad word, and that kind of made him smile. He looked at her with a charming smile before he went up to the bar, where he then short time after, looked at her, 

"well i am more a whisky, kind of person, so a whisky what about you beautiful?" He said sending her a charming smile, as he looked around and just listen to the beat, inside the club god he loved opening a new Nightclub, it was and awesome felling, like no other, the close he could think of it, was kind of like when he had just had a blast with a girl or, another thing, at any rate.  He looked at the person who gave them, the drinks, before he said to the bartender.

"Put it on the tap." He knew he could do this because he was the boss of this place, anyway, "so Whats your name Beautiful, not seen you before ?" He said clearly  not trying, to play any other than himself, and kind of for getting a small talk going. He took a sip of his whisky, as always, it burnet bright, for him, so he kind of could keep a small talk going a bit, and she seemed to be interest enough to talk with, him after all.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Opening of Dredgen    The Opening of Dredgen  EmptyTirs Mar 05, 2019 8:26 pm

When he said he preferred whiskey, a big smirk spread across her face, as she slowly said, "Alright, greaaat" to then turn to the bartender to order two glasses of whiskey. When the drinks arrived, she looked at him and picked up her glass, "I also enjoy whiskey. The smoky flavour is something for itself, I cant quite explain it," she told him as she drank from the glass, and as most girls would have flinched and pulled an expression, she sighed quietly to herself and looked quite satisfied.
She turned her eyes to him again, and when he asked for her name, she knew that he didnt remember her from the castle. She made a thinking face as if she was wondering what her name was going to be for tonight. "Hmmm. Would that be any fun? If I told you my name?" she then asked him and drank slowly from her glass. She put the glass down and looked out on the people. "How many of the girls in here have you been with? Half? More?" she then said with a smirk, she knew who he was, Abigal had told her all about him, so instead of playing the game of the girl who knew nothing, she was going to be the mysterious girl that knew everything.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Opening of Dredgen    The Opening of Dredgen  EmptyTirs Mar 05, 2019 9:10 pm

Jonathan looked at Adria, as she order, one too, 
"well most woman dont like whisky, they go for gin, who are you." He said very interest in, how she knew, stuff like how many he had been way, he quickly looked around, trying to be looking as he was thinking, if she knew him, she would know he had just open the place tonight, and only two or three there, was here now had he been with. "Well if you give me a name, i will tell you how many you are gonna be choked when you hear it." He whisper after he had, leaned into her ear, and before he took his head back, he said a few more words. 
"If i dont get your name, i might gonna need to give you a nickname then, mystic " 

He said clearly trying to tease her, into giving him her name, his eyes looked at her, before he then said it, "well only first open it tonight, but 3 i have been with 3 in here." He said, sending her a very charming smile, before he took a sip of his drink.
"What about you, how many have you been with from the club?" he said sending her a little smirk. as he tok another sip of his drink.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Opening of Dredgen    The Opening of Dredgen  EmptyTirs Mar 12, 2019 9:23 pm

"You can call me whatever you want. But if I like you, I might tell you it by the end of the night," she said with a small smirk, it wasnt as much a promise as it was a dare for him to keep her entertained. She turned her eyes to her friends' table and made a small annoyed roll with her eyes, "Everyone is just so boring. It's all about flirting and get smashed out of their minds. Why cant people just enjoy a good drink and not have to jam their genitals into another person's?" she then asked as she looked at him with a sort of judging expression especially as he had answered her question before she marked her opinion.
She lifted her eyebrow when he turned her own question back at herself. She looked out at the crowd as if she was counting, but her face quickly pulled a quirky expression as she looked him in the eyes, "Virgin," she then replied as she took another sip of her whiskey, feeling the nice burn roll down her throat. She was lying, but she was good at selling the lie, because she truly wanted to believe it. It did change her mood, as she dropped the act of being this snobby rich girl. Her eyes wandered from his and out on the crowd again, "This is just a meat-market anyways. People go here, find a prey of the night and get on with it. It's quite boring, if I'll have to admit it," she just bluntly blurted out with a lifted eyebrow as she looked back at him.
"So am I worth your company? A girl with no intention of a sexual encounter? Think you can handle that with your reputation?" she asked as she narrowed her eyes, studying him for a reaction. She was clearly poking him like a man would poke a bull. She had gotten bored of courtesies, and behaving to anyone's pleasure. Tonight was for her to be herself.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Opening of Dredgen    The Opening of Dredgen  EmptyOns Mar 13, 2019 7:40 pm

Jonathan looked at Adria, with  a slight smile, as he looked over towards her, when he took another sip of his drink, she wanted him to give her a name, and maybe later, he could get a real name from her, he actualy liked that idea, giving her a random name, and if she liked it, he could find out. Jonathan eyes meet hers agian, as she told she was virgin, not a thing he would have thought, and he was not very good at having faith in other people.

He had heard, how she did not like how most people was gonna treat this as a meat market but she maybe was right, like he was not that way everytime, now, only a few times, he did not find it nice, being the one, who fucked, everyone, and destroy their lifes, it had never been his goal in life, being like that, but hey it made his evening more fun as always. 

His eyes looked at her, before he try finding a nickname for her, as he listen to her, he send her a short smile, where after he took a sit back. "Well you know what, i think i might be able to deal with it, wolf." He said sending her a cheeky smile, before he tok the last of his whisky, and order a new one, "you know there are other ways to make, fun," he then leaned in before he whispered to her, "we could take drugs or just go out and dance too, thats and option, unless you dont fell for it, we can just stay here and drink, i dont mind." He said sending her a small charmefull smile, before he turned around to grab his new whisky, and took a sip.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Opening of Dredgen    The Opening of Dredgen  Empty

The Opening of Dredgen
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Dredgen 80s
» The Grand Opening! - Amena