Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

a pirates life for me - Diego [Fortidsemne]

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Angel

Angel

Humør : My role at family functions is to look the best and drink the wine.
Antal indlæg : 310

a pirates life for me - Diego [Fortidsemne] Empty
IndlægEmne: a pirates life for me - Diego [Fortidsemne]   a pirates life for me - Diego [Fortidsemne] EmptyMan Feb 18, 2019 4:40 pm

Year: 1476
Time: Noon
Weather: Clear sky. No wind.
Outfit: Link
Accent: British
Important: (*Abigal radiates an aura of attractiveness, naturally inducing pleasure and desire while subtly lifting inhibitions. The affected targets remain fully themselves, but can't help but long for the Abigal's favor and affection, and can't bring themselves to cause her harm except as a last resort, like an irreplaceable treasure too precious to be lost.)
Topic to: @Diego

She had been here for some years now. The first years had been absolute hell. To survive with pirates you had to become a pirate, otherwise you would die - and Abigal had no intentions of dying. She was good at having around, on lazy days she could convince any good man that giving Diego all their money and belongings without anything else than saying one sentence. It was also an ability she could use to keep the men aboard away. Lucky for no one wanted to cause her harm. Abigal hated to admit it, but she was starting to enjoy this rather harsh and free way of living. There were no rules, and she enjoyed the smell of the salty sea, and the way her hair curled because of the wind.

Abigal look at the moon showing its reflection, it was quite beautiful and nothing could really compare to this view. She spotted a ship nearby in her mind, it was just one of her illusions - death was coming. Abigal closed her eyes and took a deep breath in. Foot steps made her turn around and she looked at Diego.
"There will be a ship right before first light tomorrow, if you keep heading north," she told him. She had no idea what type of ship it would be, but he was the captain so it all depended on his orders. If anyone was to ask her if she liked it here, she would deny it. but she did like it here.
Tilbage til toppen Go down

a pirates life for me - Diego [Fortidsemne]
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» You safe my life ( fortidsemne) TW
» Life goes on
» I guess this is my life now
» Yo ho a pirate's life for me
» A new day, in a new life - Denja

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum