Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Why am I back here - Liam xXx

Go down 
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Why am I back here - Liam xXx Empty
IndlægEmne: Why am I back here - Liam xXx   Why am I back here - Liam xXx EmptyTirs Dec 11, 2018 11:07 pm

WHY AM I BACK HERE

Where: Louvre's Gentelmen's Club, Moonlight falls
When: Around midnight, mid november
What he's wearing: Link
Who: @Liam

Why am I back here - Liam xXx Tumblr_m899ufphig1qeszymo1_500_501f9246ddf2b34198000029_56a4dbb32a6b2237955daf38

He was standing in the back, eyes on the stage, as some young guy was trying to make the whole club desire him, with his dirty dancing - it seemed to work though - every eye in here was pinned to the sensuel young man. Cody was looking too - as he was a bit spell bound for a while. Why was he back here? Some would probably think it was to see Ben - but he hadn't seen the kid in.. forever.. and was probably not going to ever again, Ben had made that pretty clear - or well Cody had interpreted it that way at least. So what now? Well he was pretty heart broken not to say the least, not to get into any sad details - but when you're that low, you do the odd most stupid things - like trying to escape life, by replacing it with a fantasy that is so crazy and incomparable to your reality, that it's just.. right..  and then - you get a time out, and FUCK.. that feels good.

So that was why.
He moved closer to the stage, looking around the room - trying to find that one person - who was part of the reason to why he had picked this place in particular - Liam. Well what could he say? He had made a real impact on Cody - and well, it was a bit crazy.. to walk back right into the lions cave.. but fuck.. It just.. felt. so. good.
He asked the bartender.. he was up next.. Cody took a trip to the bathroom, looked pale as fuck, but kinda cute also - a little nervous, but he was always like that - a total social disaster, impossible of not making people feel really awkward when being in a conservation with him.. or just.. sitting next to him maybe.. but besides that, he had a pretty cute face, and a nice guy smile - oh hell he did not belong in here, but.. that was exactly it.

He's fingers slipped into the pocket of his suit's jacket, as he pulled out a tiny plastic bag, with two small blue pills in it. Again - not very Cody-ish behaviour, and trust me, he was not all for it yet.. actually he felt terrible even considering it.. just.. it.. felt so good.. last time.. I just wanna.. feel good again.. just for a little while.. please..
And then he pulled out one of the blue pills, left it on his tongue and swallowed..
When he got back to the club, he felt more confident, not that the pill had worked it's magic yet.. but just knowing that it would, made him more brave, so he pulled out a chair at a tabel in the center of the room - close to the stage.. and waited for the.. dangerous demon to show himself.

Sidst rettet af Cody Tirs Mar 19, 2019 10:07 pm, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Why am I back here - Liam xXx   Why am I back here - Liam xXx EmptySøn Dec 16, 2018 8:45 pm

Well, then. This was another of Liam's favorite nights - as in, the night wher ehe performed at the strip club he managed. It wasn't custom for other strip clubs to have their manager perform, too - but hey, when he loved the attention, and how it always led to another mean or at least another round in the hay? You bet he was going to do it a few times every month. He knew he was gorgeous, he knew he could make people want him with naught but a single look... And he loved it. The witches might have meant it as a curse way back when, and to be truthful, it had been in the start - until he'd learned to harness it and use it to his own advantages. Such as tonight.

He had a simple white tanktop and a pair of black pants on - both of the tear-off kind, of course, so they could be removed in one simple, fluid move, when the need came for it. And beneath it? A silver thong that really pulled attention to the 'goods', as one should when stripping. For now he was doing the last corrections to his hair, before he heard his name being announced, and he sauntered onto the stage under huge cheers.

He saw a lot of the familiar faces that always made sure to be there when he performed, and he gave them all a knowing smile as he began his routine... But then his nose caught a whiff of something not usually found in here... An angel. And not one of the fallen kind. His eyes turned the direction he felt the smell coming from, and the piercing blue eyes locked with Cody's. That particular angel was back in here? After he'd almost pissed his pants? And fell on the way out? Well... Ben wasn't here, and Liam had kept his promise, so he knew that wouldn't be why he was here... But why, then? He had to find out after his performance, he guessed. But he did give the boy a smirk... And danced a bit closer to the edge of the stage he was nearest from, just to see what type of reaction that little angel would have to, at first, the low, constant power of his aura... Later on he might get to show him the stronger one, though. That should be fun...

After his performance was over, it didn't take many minutes until he was back in the room, redressed, and ordering himself a drink before his eyes started scouting for the angel.

// Bluse her + sorte bukser (efter han er kommet tilbage)
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Why am I back here - Liam xXx   Why am I back here - Liam xXx EmptyTors Dec 20, 2018 8:20 pm

A young light dressed waiter came buy to offer him a drink, and he quickly ordered a White Russian, which had came to be his favourite drink. Not long after he'd been served the drink, Liam came to the stage - looking even more lovely than the first time Cody had laid eyes on him. But then again, the first time he met the demon, he had been so frightened - not that he wasn't now - but this time it was diffrent. A diffrent Cody with a diffrent agenda.

He watched the breathtaking man as he went on to dance and strip before the audience, not even once taking his glance of off him. Suddenly his cheeks went very red - as the demon came so oh so close to him - god I shouldn't have taken a seat this close to the stage - wait does he recognize me? Oh my god, he does, doesn't he? Wow.. he.. remembers.. me.. - he tried to send the handsome man a more bold but still kinda friendly smile - as he was still just Cody - but the smile did represent itself as more shy, especially with the hot pink cheeks. Damn - I must be be only one in here blushing like a little innocent boy - jeez I need to man up - or something like that, I mean just show him I'm not some little virgin who can't think for myself - or I mean - god I don't know, maybe I should just go before this get's to much out of hand? he thought a bit in conflict with himself - as he took a sip of the tasty alcoholic drink, just as a pleasant feeling hit him - and the drugs began to work - making him less tense at first.

He opend his eyes, the show was over - Liam was at the bar, and the whole room made Cody smile - he felt good, oh so good. He got up, took his drink with him, and walked straight up to the bar - where Liam was standing - "Liam? Or I mean Mr - oh.. I don't know your last name, I'm sorry! I.. eh.." he mumbled, not really nervous, or maybe a bit - just more like - out of it? But not in a irritating or crazy way, just happy - that was all.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Why am I back here - Liam xXx   Why am I back here - Liam xXx EmptyOns Jan 02, 2019 10:05 pm

Oh, that adorable blush... It was nice to see that still hadn't disappeared, even though it seemed other things might have, from the - urgh - pure little angel sitting right there, blushing when they made eye contact during Liam's show. As soon as he had seen the angel after he was done with his show, he had just ordered a single drink before the boy had walked over to him, and he turned around to face him - his curiosity too great to be ignored right now... Why was he back in here, when Ben wasn't even on call today, and he'd kept up his part of the deal? Had he perhaps come for something... Else, this time?

"Curtis," he completed the angel's sentence for him, a crooked, wicked smirk in place on his lips, one eyebrow raised. "And what brings you to this fine establishment this time around? Ben isn't on call tonight, you know. Or..." he leant in closer, his face only a couple of inches away from Cody's, "... Are you looking for something... Or someone... Else? Something to make your night less boring, perhaps? Rip you out of your daily routine? Play with fate?"

//undskyld den er lidt kort :/
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Why am I back here - Liam xXx   Why am I back here - Liam xXx EmptyFre Jan 04, 2019 12:29 am

"Curtis.." he repeated, softly whispering to himself: "of cause.." like - how could he not have known? Which was stupid, really. But then again, the drugs did make his brain all fizzy - so this was maybe the best he could do, within the circumstances, and let's face it - he could have done a lot worse too.
"I'm not here for him.." he mumbled out, don't say his name, I don't wanna hear it, not ever again!

His eyes got a lot bigger as Liam leant in, oh so close - but he didn't pull away, not this time no! I am, I am looking for something, but I don't exactly know what yet, but I kinda want's it to involve you, but at the same time not? Because you scare the shit out of me - but maybe that's what I need right now - a really good scare, can you do that? Please.. he thought, looking into those pretty tempting eyes, "Yes that's exactly it - you want in?" he just said, actually quite confident, or maybe just stupid? But at least he wasn't showing any signs og weakness, or for that matter backing down, let's play a game of fate demon.. show me what you've got.. scare the hell out of me!
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Why am I back here - Liam xXx   Why am I back here - Liam xXx EmptyFre Jan 04, 2019 2:51 pm

"Oh... Really...?" well, that was intriguing.Liam smirked, took another sip of his drink, and then cocked his head slightly to the side as he observed the angel in front of him. Normally he hated being anywhere near angels... But this one had suddenly gotten interesting. Seeking out the club and Liam all by himself, for no other reason than to find him? He had to explore that. See if he could maybe exploit it. Just a little bit, at least. Maybe the angel wasn't as innocent as he'd seemed... Or maybe he'd changed. For the better, in Liam's opinion.

"If I want in...?" Liam asked, their faces close enough that Cody would be able to feel the warm breath of the demon on his skin... And see the short flash of golden color in his eyes, just one of the things betraying his demonic heritage. "That's the single most stupid question I've heard in several millennia. But I'm thinking this will be better suited for somewhere more... Private. C'mon." and just like that, Liam straightened out again, and began leading the way back to his office, obviously expecting the angel to follow. If he didn't, he'd just have to force him... But he had the sense that this time, he'd follow rather willingly, with the way he'd been talking just before.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Why am I back here - Liam xXx   Why am I back here - Liam xXx EmptyFre Jan 04, 2019 11:23 pm

"Really.." he just replied, as his heart started to beat like hell in his chest - was it the drugs or the crazy good looking demon in front of him? And didn't he also feel a little bit aroused too, he didn't notice that before.. or maybe he did, just trying to push it away, I didn't mean anything, it was just the drugs.. just the drugs..
He started to get nervous as Liam just repeated his offer, not responding, just leaning in so god damn close - so he could feel that breath - making him shiver and moan so softly, hoping the loud music would drown his stupid innocence..

Why isen't he saying anything?! Because he think's your stupid, and what you want is stupid - and what is even more stupid than that, is that you don't even know what you want, and aren't sure if you want it when it comes down to it anyways - and what if he won't give you an out? What then! Stop playing with fire boy, you'll end up not just burned, but in the hospital with third degree burns - if you're lucky that is.. or maybe he'll just turn you in to ashes first chance he get.. GET OUT!

Oh but there was something about those eyes, wasn't there? That gloms of golden, which made him look even more handsome, didn't it? Probably on purpose, but did that even matter? Cody was a straight up fool - of cause he went with him? to wherever they would go - honestly Liam could take him anywhere and he would just follow.. "Yes.." he just sighed - hey he did think it was stupid! - who cares, he's in.. I know he is.. - IN WHAT?! - ssshhh, I know what I'm doing, now let me just.. be reckless, just this once.. and the enjoying voice went away, or at least for a little while.
"Uhm.. it was nice.. your dance.. I eh.. watched, I.. liked it, uhmm Mr Curtis.." okay, not that confident - but it was a difficult topic, but what else would they have to talk about? They had nothing in common.. nothing at all, but he still needed to make some kind of conversation right? That was the polite thing to do.. oh..
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Why am I back here - Liam xXx   Why am I back here - Liam xXx EmptyLør Jan 05, 2019 1:12 pm

Liam's smile widened slightly when he heard that elevated heart rhythm... It was just too perfect, the angel was already getting excited... Or nervous? No matter what, he loved having this effect on people. Even better when it was angels. They were so fun to try to corrupt... Even if it was just a tiny bit at a time. That just made it easier to savor each and every moment, each conflict you could see in their face, hear in their breathing and heartbeat... It was exquisite, really.

He was smirking as he straightened back up again and led Cody into his office - and, of course, locked the door behind them, just to make sure nobody would interrupt the little 'game' that was going to take place in here, very soon. "Oh, that little thing? That was nothing... Child's play. I can do it much, much better than that. But it's not everybody who's deserving of that..." he said, downing the rest of his drink before he put the glass on the office desk, and stepped closer to Cody, close enough that they'd be able to feel each other's body heat.

"... But maybe you think you are? Hmm? Are you deserving enough to get...." and he leant in real close, his lips brushing against the angel's ear as he spoke, "... All of this? Can you even handle it?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Why am I back here - Liam xXx   Why am I back here - Liam xXx EmptyMan Jan 07, 2019 12:14 am

Cody's heart seemed to jump a beat - when the clicking sound of Liam locking the door reached his ear - a hasty panic seemed to overwhelm him - but luckily - the pill effetely shut him down, before it even ever started to show. Actually he was feeling quite nice now, some-what happy even? "You can?" he whispered as his big blurred eyes gazed back at the demon - as he was somekind of a stripdance-god?!
"Ah.." He moaned softly as Liam got - mhmm - so - so close again..
Usually I am very deserving.. but I've been.. not as good lately, as I was before.. so do I deserve him? Well it's only right that I do! Before I didn't - because he was bad.. but now.. both of us are, right? He thought to himself, coming up with somewhat of a lousy conclusion - but hey - he was kinda high now, so that was only fair.. mh!

"I really do.." he then whispered softly - and as Liam moved in to tickle his ear so softly, he gave up a little giggle - placing his hands against Liam's - mhhh - really - mhmmmmmm! Shit fuck.. that.. ah.. I can handle it!!!
"Ihh tickles.. mhmm.. if you show me how.. please?" he softly begged, letting his hans slide slowly down Liam's front, feeling those tight muscles.. fuck.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Why am I back here - Liam xXx   Why am I back here - Liam xXx EmptyTirs Jan 08, 2019 4:03 pm

"Of course I can... What did you expect? You have no idea of how many years I've practiced it, after all... What I did out there... To a human, hmm... It might take them what, 15 years to really learn it? Not even a drop in the ocean for me..." Liam chuckled, a dark chuckle, promising so many bad things... That might eventually turn out good, if you were into it? Who knew. Either way, there was a smirk on his lips as he stepped back over to the angel, leaning in close to speak right into Cody's ear, enjoying the sounds and reactions he got out of him just by doing something as simple as that. Oh boy... The angel was in for such a ride. Be careful what you wish for...

Liam's smirk widened into a broad, but slightly sinister smile, as he felt those hands sliding down his front. "As you please..." he growled, biting Cody's earlobe before he simply grabbed the front of his shirt, and pulled him with him back to the couches at the other end of the room, pushing Cody down to sit in one of them. And just like that, keeping his eyes on him, Liam slowly began stripping for him, the shirt being flung off as the first thing before he, while still dancing, slowly moved closer and closer to Cody... Eventually winding up with a lap dance, done as expertly as one could ever hope for, his countless millennia of training his seductive ways being put out there, right in front of the angel. And really... Who could ever be expected to resist this?
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Why am I back here - Liam xXx   Why am I back here - Liam xXx EmptyOns Jan 09, 2019 10:12 pm

"Eh.. I.. I don't know.. sorry sir.. eh.. Mr Curtis.." he mumbled getting nervous again, but Liam just.. he was so intimidating okay?! Even with the chuckle.. he just seemed.. like someone you don't wanna piss off? So yea.. of cause he was afraid of saying all the wrong things.. he didn't want Liam to get mad at him.. and this.. to end.. But damn, Cody was a master when it came to say all those stupid wrong things.. maybe he should just shut up then?

"Yes.. please.." he said, heart beating fast as ever.. oh Liam.. oh oh.. how you do play with me.. he thought as Liam bit down his earlobe, giving him the chills of excitement, maybe a sweet little innocent moan left his lips.. before getting guided across the office, and pushed down into a couch.. okay.. what now..
He was actually looking up at Liam as he was going to just.. eat.. him.. up.. literally! So intimidated, but well.. that was also what kinda.. turned him on? Was that so wrong? Argh..
As the last time he was here.. Cody was hypnotised.. and couldn't get his eyes to look away form the beautiful stripping mand in front of him - but opposed to last time.. this was with his free will in check.. he could if he wanted.. look away.. but no.. no he couldn't.. nor wanted to..

A slight nervous weird squeaky sound left his lips, as Liam got on top of him - seriously if he hadn't been hard already.. this would definitely do it! It was impossible to resist.. and with all the sensuel attention in the room? God.. Cody's desire for him was really flying high right about now! "That was.. is.. magnificent.. can I.. touch you?" he whispered gently.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Why am I back here - Liam xXx   Why am I back here - Liam xXx EmptyFre Jan 18, 2019 10:37 pm

The chuckle died off into a smug smirk instead, clearly hearing how nervous Cody was in the tone of his voice. Now, there was certainly an abundance of reasons to be nervous in Liam's presence - so he didn't really blame the kid. Especially with how he'd reacted last time he saw him, to what happened there... But the angel seemed a lot difference this time around, too. The nervousness and uncertainty did remain from last time, however. Even if he'd tried to mask it before and had almost succeeded at it, then the facade was slowly cracking, now. And Liam was going to make proper use of that.

The lap dance was given with his usual, flawless expertise, making it seem like it was as easy for Liam to do as it was to breathe - but then again, being what he was, and the very first of his kind, this was just another part of the very essence of his being, so of course it was the easiest thing in the world to him. Getting people to desire him was what he was made for... At least after the strong curse was put upon him by that coven, way back when.

"Go right ahead..." he half-growled his answer to Cody's question, a certain lustful glint in his eyes as he looked down at the angel, and ground down against him particularly hard just then. He looked just about ready to gobble up the sweet kid beneath him - who maybe wasn't as sweet as he seemed to be, any longer, but still like the finest cotton candy compared to Liam.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Why am I back here - Liam xXx   Why am I back here - Liam xXx EmptyTirs Jan 29, 2019 5:56 pm

Cody did as told, looking up at the handsome older demon, still a bit intimidated, but then again - if something happened, what did he had to lose? Probably a lot, but the misery he was in - and the drugs, made it seem like nothing, nothing at all. So in all this mess Liam was exactly what he needed, just a little bit of danger to feel alive, who could deny him that..

He pressed his fingers up against the muscular front of the demon - feeling every muscle under his fingers, as he moved them slowly down his chest, and then his abdomen "fuck.." he whispered obviously impressed by the demons body - he felt as good as he looked - yes please, I want that on top of me.. please please! he thought, so into this guy.. still couldn't believe this was actually happening..
He's fingers slides back up, all the way to his face, gently holding hos cheeks in his hands, "kiss me.. please.." he slowly begged, looking Liam straight in the eyes.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Why am I back here - Liam xXx   Why am I back here - Liam xXx EmptyOns Jan 30, 2019 4:54 pm

Liam smirked as he looked down on the angel, even letting one hand trail into Cody's hair, take a light but firm grip as he let his eyes wander over his features, while feeling the fingers carefully mapping out his chiseled, perfect muscles, perfectly built to lure in potential prey for a night in the sheets they'd never escape from again... Alive, that is.

He liked that simple word, the awe with which the angel said it, clearly impressed - but then again, who wouldn't be? He was made to be enticing, after all. And when the request came, he let a low, deep, dark chuckle escape, before looking the angel in the eyes. "As you wish..." he half-growled, and leant in the last bit to give the angel a deep, sultry kiss meant to leave him longing for more, as he utilized all of those years of training in giving the perfect kisses, for this one, deep one he offered the angel in front of him, before finally pulling away, again.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Why am I back here - Liam xXx   Why am I back here - Liam xXx EmptyLør Feb 09, 2019 7:13 pm

Shit! This is so crazy, the craziest thing ever! I'm having sex in the back of a stripklub! Or I'm about to! I think? I.. if.. God he's so intimidating, I have no idea what he's thinking, what he wants! Shit! Crazy crazy crazy! Cody's thoughts was spinning in circles, flying around making some sense maybe, or maybe not at all - but who could really blame him ha'?!

Yes I do, I do, please please kiss me! Please kiss me and never stop! Oh god! he thought in response, gazing up at Liam, as he moved closer, and closer - till there was no air left between them - and then the kiss happened.. and Cody's thoughts exploded completely, fuck fuckfuckfuck so soft, so hot, so incredible! He meant out loudly and longingly, both satisfied and not at all - as Liam was right, he was craving more! But how in hell was he suppose to ask for it?
And then he just blurted it out, as he did best.. "do you have a condom??" he asked the sexy demon, not even sure if they needed one or not - but it would get him to where he wished to be.. in bed.. with Liam.. fuck.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Why am I back here - Liam xXx   Why am I back here - Liam xXx EmptyOns Feb 13, 2019 10:35 pm

Liam hadn't closed his eyes for even one second during the kiss - but he'd smirked into it, the corners of his lips curling upwards against Cody's. This was just such a perfect opportunity he'd never thought he'd get - getting to corrupt someone as innocent as this angel was just perfect, one of the best things he could've ever asked for.

He laughed at the question with the condom, though. "Really? What use would I ever have for one, hmm?" he, himself, couldn't get STD's anyway, and even when he was having fun with a woman he didn't care if they got pregnant, as he'd never be there for the child anyway. "So no, I don't. But we don't really need it, now do we..." he said, letting one hand slowly slip down Cody's front, down his abdomen, for his fingers to curl around the slight bulge, squeezing just a little bit. Not hard at all, at least not yet. He had to test the waters a little bit - he didn't want Cody to just run off before they'd even really begun all of the fun stuff!
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Why am I back here - Liam xXx   Why am I back here - Liam xXx EmptyMan Feb 18, 2019 6:55 pm

Cody let out a soft murmuring, when Liam responded, but how the hell was he suppose to know that? He had never ever wanted to look that up, what used would he have for it anyways? Other than now.. but now was diffrent okay, because he was diffrent - stop making fun of me.. I'm not as innocent as I look.. am I? Well not anymore! he thought, before a slight nod, getting he's fingers down to take a hold of his own shirt, and slowly peeling it off, tossing it somewhere on the floor - see? I'm serious! Now let's do this please, enough teasing!

"We don't.." he whispered back, as he felt Liam's fingers moving towards his boner, feeling his fingers squeezing him gently, before he just send Liam a look - see?! I'm hard.. I'm not joking, I want this.. I want you.. will you just take me already?! he thought, daring Liam with his look..
"So are we gonna fuck or what?" he then asked.. trying to get of as confident as possible, not looking away shyly like he'd always did.. no.. not this time! He was ready!
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Why am I back here - Liam xXx   Why am I back here - Liam xXx EmptyTirs Feb 19, 2019 1:20 am

Liam's smirk stayed right where it was - how could it not, with how adorable Cody looked, trying to look stern and all? Trying to look so confident... But Liam did appreciate the shirt coming off nonetheless, and, not putting any stopper to his own desire, instinct, right then, he leant in to lick a long, slow line up the middle of the angel's stomach and chest, further up his neck, to bite his earlobe again.

"Shh... No need for being so impatient... Of course we are... But I'm going to be nice and ask you, for a change." he said, and leant back, head crooked slightly to one side, while his hand began slowly jacking off the angel beneath him. "Do you want me like this, or do you want... The full experience?" when he said this, the gold betraying him being an incubus, completely took over his eyes, giving Cody just a hint of what he meant with 'the full experience'.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Why am I back here - Liam xXx   Why am I back here - Liam xXx EmptyMan Mar 11, 2019 10:10 pm

Cody couldn't keep himself from rolling his eyes at the guy, maybe he had just.. gone about this the wrong way? Maybe Liam wasn't the man he had sought him out to be? Maybe just.. "Ah fuck!" he gasped as Liam out of no where had gotten his hand down Cody's pants, and.. jeez!
"Actually I was just beginning to think.. you're nothing more than a boring scam.. sure you're hot and all.. but not really as terrifying as I thought you would be.. I don't no man.. maybe I should just.. mh leave.. This is not exactly what I had in mind, or well.. I don't know what I excepted.. but surly not such a sweetheart.." he then said.. being only confident.. maybe the drugs had made him just a tad too brave - in the.. not so god way..

He got a hold og Liam's wrist to stop him from jacking him off.. as he closed the pants again, and looked up a bit confused.. what did he want then? "mind.. moving.. please?" he mumbled.. as Liam still was very much on top of Cody.. this was.. crazy, why had he started this anyways, so fucked up.. I have to stop doing stuff like this.. I need to pull myself together.. or maybe I just need to find someone.. else.. than.. mr gentleman here.. someone with a little more.. passion..
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Why am I back here - Liam xXx   Why am I back here - Liam xXx EmptyTirs Mar 12, 2019 6:22 pm

Liam raised an eyebrow when Cody began talking again - was he really as stupid as to insinuate that Liam was too soft for what he wanted right now? Oh boy. That was just the wrong thing to say to this particular incubus - he took pride in being the first of his kind, and in being able to be people's worst nightmares if they crossed him - and Cody's words really only registered as a challenge in Liam's mind. One he was more than happy to take up.

"Oh, so that's what you think, is it, boy..." the soft tone from before was gone, replaced by a deep growl which was pretty, well... Demonic in nature. The next second, he had effortlessly pushed Cody down in the couch, to lie on his back. "I don't think you have any idea of just who you're messing with. I've eaten people like you for breakfast for countless millenia. Don't think you can just come in here, offer yourself, and then just leave again when you please... No... You come to the demon's lair... And I'm going to do whatever the fuck I want to you." as he spoke, he slowly transformed, and soon, his demon form was out in all of its glory, right there on top of Cody, and without a care in the world, he ripped off the angel's pants, claws tearing effortlessly through the fabric, while he licked his fangs with his now longer, purple tongue, golden eyes sharply focused on the angel.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Why am I back here - Liam xXx   Why am I back here - Liam xXx EmptyOns Mar 13, 2019 3:04 am

"Mr Curtis.." he just mumbled, trying to get out form under the man - actually feeling a bit weird and awkward about it all, as if he had embarrassed himself or something? Maybe it was still the drugs.. well he wasn't very used to doing drugs, so maybe he just didn't know how to handle the effects they had on him.. as the urge to be put in dangerous situations apparently - yes why did he find that so.. thrilling? Maybe just a little bit tired of being good all the time.. maybe a little bit bad was just.. everything he truly desired?

Maybe that was why this was such a disappointment.. or well.. until Liam had a change of heart.. "Ah.. what!" he gasped out, getting pushed down into the couch, not at all what he'd asked for! "Mr Curtis!" he said in a more firm voice, trying to get back up - but the demon kinda interrupted him.. and he had to kinda listen now.
"Really?" he said slowly.. a bit to cocky probably, as he just rolled his eyes at Liam.. "Let g.." he was in the middel of the sentence.. as he looked up at.. the.. fucking.. demon.. "FUCK!" he said in a tiny whispering voice.. not really knowing if her should be please.. to get what he asked for.. or to be scared shitless.. both seemed to be got options!

"AH.. shit wait!" he tried.. but.. too late, and his pants was gone.. "Okayokay! I didn't mean okay! No need to go all psycho on me! I'm sorry! Don't fucking eat me!" he begged.. but not really.. like.. he didn't.. or couldn't.. see how serious or not serious the whole thing.. was.. what.. is even.. oh god.. I'm so high.. what a perfect time for that shit to kick in.. when his all.. crazy.. but kinda hot.. but crazy.. but hot.. mhm.. run bitch run.. mhhmmm.. or stay.. such a hard decision!
"Okay dude.. just let me leave okay?" he asked.. looking up at the sexy intimidating demon.. but do I really wanna leave.. fuck no.. sex me the fuck out you crazy terrifying hot monster!
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Why am I back here - Liam xXx   Why am I back here - Liam xXx EmptyFre Mar 15, 2019 10:44 pm

A dark, deep chuckle left Liam when he saw and heard the shock the angel had gotten from seeing him in this form, and that was just what he had hoped for. You didn't just come here and tell him he was too tame... In other words than that of course, but he'd caught the undertone and he wanted no part of that. No... The angel had stepped into this himself, and no, Liam wasn't just going to let him go again without having some proper fun first. He wasn't going to 'eat' him or kill him... That would just be too boring, now wouldn't it? So he'd rather just play around with him a little, show him just what he had chosen to step into.

"Eat you?" another dark chuckle left his lips, and he leaned in to let his long, changed tongue lick a wet path up Cody's neck. "No, no, no... That would be too boring. So dull. I'm sure I can have a lot of fun with you. Just killing you is no fun..." he growled, and ripped the shirt off of the angel, too, before the claws slowly traveled back down his chest, not nicking the skin just yet. "And letting you go wouldn't be any fun, either. So... You better strap in, got it?" another growl, and a bite to the angel's throat... Only just enough to drag a drop or two of blood, before Liam leant back to rip his own shirt off, too, and pull his pants off.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Why am I back here - Liam xXx   Why am I back here - Liam xXx EmptyTirs Mar 19, 2019 10:28 pm

Cody let out a kinda nervous high-pitched laugh.. trying to make this a little bit less terrifying.. just.. lighting the mood a bit right? "Okay.. no eating and no killing.. I like that.." hen joked.. but shit he was high now, it was just a little bit too hard to take it soooo serious okay.. and hey.. the demon looked kinda sexy.. totally crazy.. but sexy crazy.. mhmm or something!
"JESUS! Could you just like.. not.. ruin my clothes?!" he cursed, as Liam just ripped the shirt right off of him.. so fucking sexy.. but what the fuck was he suppose to wear now?! Or Later.. because.. "Guess I'm staying then.." he mumbled, as it didn't really suit him.. like it was kinda something he just had to do.. though he wanted to, but still? Mhmm he just rolled his eyes at the demon, "funny thing though.. seems like you're all talk and no action, doesn't it?" he said teasingly, as he felt the claws travel down his front, though right now when Liam went easy on him, it just tickled a little bit.

"Yes sir!!" he just yelped out, giggling a little bit too.. please don't kill me for being such a brat.. fuck.. I can't control anything right now! Jesus!
"AHHH FUCK! I thought you said you weren't going to fucking eat me!! Stop that!" he yelled out, feeling the pain from the bite and trying to push Liam off.. luckily Liam went to get his clothes off.. and the little angel, started to climb down the couch to get the fuck away.. don't eat me.. don't eat me.. don't eat me.. argh! he thought, crawling away from Liam.. totally naked.. but whatever.. he was still.. really high.. and this was going soooo slow.. jeez he was just all over the place wasn't he?! He could just hope that Liam had a lot of patience and thought this was amusing instead of annoying..
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Why am I back here - Liam xXx   Why am I back here - Liam xXx EmptyFre Mar 22, 2019 1:30 am

"Oh, relax... It's not like there'll be anybody left in the club once I'm finally done with you..." Liam simply chuckled. Oh yes, he had planned a few hours of fun in his head with the angel, now that he'd willingly walked into the lion's maw, so to speak. The devil's lair. It was his own damn fault if he couldn't keep up, then he shouldn't have come here again.

"All talk, you say..." he then murmured, almost growling, as he'd then leant in over the angel... And bit his neck, before going back to getting his own clothes off. The bite had really just been a 'be careful what you say', to the boy... A small warning. And whereas he with most people would find it very annoying that they kept trying to move away, he actually found it to be rather funny with Cody. Especially how slow it went. It was rather pathetic to watch, really.

Eventually, though, but still with a smile, he slowly walked after the angel... And put his foot in his back, adding more than enough strength to push him down to the floor and keep him there. "Tsk tsk tsk... I didn't say you were free to go, now did I?" he asked, before curling his toes in such a way as to make the claws that were now present on his toes as well on his fingers, dig into Cody's skin, enough to make it bleed, yet not make any permanent damage.... Yet.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Why am I back here - Liam xXx   Why am I back here - Liam xXx EmptyOns Mar 27, 2019 2:10 am

Cody just signed as he was about to get back up, it seemed easier that way, though it was hard getting up, such a long way! Well he never really got the chance anyway, for then Liam was over him - and pushed him down, like all the way down, so he had to make a whiny moan, trying to fight it - not with any luck though. "Okaaaay!" he gasped, trying to get Liam off of him, just - fuck! "Ah no stop! Okay! Fine! Whatever you want okay!" he cried out, moaning from the pain, he wasn't that used to stuff like that, it was a bit overwhelming, he would probably broken down crying if it wasn't for the drugs - so lucky.. mhmm.
"Please, just stop, it hurts! I'll stay okay!" he begged the demon, he wasn't gonna flee again okay, just would he stop hurting him! Argh! This had been such a bad decisions, but then again, wasn't that.. the whole purpose.. he knew Liam was bad.. he knew that.. and even so he had walked right in, demanding to be.. what? Fucked.. but this wasn't fucking.. this was not very pleasant.. maybe that was why he was freaking out a bit.. maybe rethinking this whole idea - but non the less, now he was stuck here.. mh.

Why am I back here - Liam xXx
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Hey! give me a job! - Liam XXX
» What does a guy have to do to get a job? - Liam
» Well well well - Liam
» The things you do, for those you love - Liam
» Who am I? Where am I? Why am I here? - Liam (privat) (XXX)

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VIII :: Hovedstaden: The King Quarter :: Det nordlige The King Quarter :: Dove St. :: Louvre's Gentelmen's Club-
Gå til: