Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

This was not how i thought we would met (XXX) -Yuri

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

This was not how i thought we would met (XXX) -Yuri  Empty
IndlægEmne: This was not how i thought we would met (XXX) -Yuri    This was not how i thought we would met (XXX) -Yuri  EmptyMan Nov 05, 2018 10:05 pm

Time: 20:00
Place: Gaia police station
Surroundings: Empty room with a cell in it, grey walls with photos and a desk
Outfit
Gloves

Eric sighed and turned over in his bed, the sheets were cold and there was no sign that anyone had been here just a few short hours ago.  Mmm…fuck my head is killing me….god…im so glade I have the day off…I really don’t think I would be able to go anywhere today after the night I just had he looked down at his bare hands and sighed louder… 140 years… and a relationship that lasted more than 24 hours was still not something Eric wanted. Love them and leave them. So much easier that way, and most young men could really handle more than one night with him….poor little things… he let his hand glide down his body as his thoughts drifted to the pretty young thing that had been screaming in his bed not long ago.

A groan left his lips as he felt himself get hard, his movements were slow and steady, but before he could get into a proper rhythm, his work phone rang. Pleas don’t do this to me…it’s my day oif… he picked up the phone and put it on speaker Evening sunshine! Now I know it’s your day off, but  the sitter called  and…my son is sick and im the only one at work….could you maybe…come down here and take my shift for me…I know it’s a long shift….from 20 to 8…but he cut Laura off before she could speak anymore you own me big time for this…. After the call ended he started looking for something to put on before his fucking 12 hour shift…he put his gloves on and left

*at the stasion*
He walked over to his and Lauras desk  and smiled at her there is only one person in today…young man 20 years old, just your type he smacked her arm and shooed her out the door before making his way over to the cell. He stopped and looked at the young man and down at the name on his clipboard….YURI….haha….oh god…of course it you…. he let his eyes sweep over the young man one more time slowly licking his lips *cute…and fuck if he isn’t my type* so what are you in for boy?

Sidst rettet af Eric Tirs Nov 06, 2018 1:59 pm, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: This was not how i thought we would met (XXX) -Yuri    This was not how i thought we would met (XXX) -Yuri  EmptyMan Nov 05, 2018 10:41 pm

Outfit: Trøje + Sorte shorts der dækker halvdelen af hans lår.

It had been a long night. He had gotten off the phone with his parents, after hours of them yelling to him, that he needed to go to school. Of course, he didn't go to school, he hated it. He would much rather ice skate all day long. He had to train to the years Grand Prix, but the school was in the way.
He went out to drink, although he got drunk pretty quickly. That turned into him getting arrested because he was making trouble.
He was on the little bed in the cell, sleeping it all off, but his head was pounding and the room was spinning.
The police had, of course, called his parents, which ended in another session of yelling. He was losing his hearing and his head was hurting.
He looked up when he heard a new voice in the police station, maybe the one taking over?
Soon the owner of the voice made his appearance and Yuri couldn't complain. He was hot, but he was his enemy right now, right?
Maybe he shouldn't act like this, he had never been arrested and it scared him in some way, although he knew he was getting out in the morning.
'It's you'? That was weird, he didn't know this man, had they met before? He couldn't remember really. Maybe a fan? He didn't really look the type though.
Yuri rolled his eyes when the guy asked what he was in for. Like he couldn't read it.
Can't read? It must say it on your little clipboard there he said mockingly in broken English. Might not be the best choice, since the guy kinda had the upper hand, but Yuri wasn't really in a great mood. He was scared, irritated and drunk... Not really a great combination for him.
Stupid cop he mumbled in Japanese and kept on laying on the bed, resting his aching head.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: This was not how i thought we would met (XXX) -Yuri    This was not how i thought we would met (XXX) -Yuri  EmptyTirs Nov 06, 2018 2:24 pm

*Are you fucking kidding me! 140 years! I wait 140 years! Only to be stuck with this snotnosed kid!*. Eric tightened his grip on the clipboard who the fuck did he think he was! He was disrespectful, had no manners! And by god, if Eric was going to babysit him the rest of his life, he was going to learn some fucking respect! Eric slowly made his way over to the cell before opening the door and stepping in.

He looked down at the you man crowding him, before leaning over him, you might be cute but nobody talks to me like that...and if you think I will let you get away with it you are in for one hell of a ride...now you can either be a good boy and do as I tell you or...well you will see, he said in Japanese. His brow eyes swept over Yuri’s body *fuck….he looked so fuckable…so young and right for the taking…mmmm…that would teach him some respect…fuck*. A low growl left his lips, before he yanked Yuri up from his bed and pushed him up against the bars to the cell and handcuffing him.

He trailed his leather gloved hands down Yuri’s spine, stopping at the hem of his shorts, Eric gave them a small tug and pulled them of Yuri’s slender hips so they were dangling at his ankles. Eris pressed his body up against Yuri now let me make myself very clear…you need to learn some fucking respect…so…I am going to spank you and you will thank me for every one of them…and if you are a good little boy I will make you cum…so if you want me to stop this is your last chance he whispered in his ear before giving it a little nip.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: This was not how i thought we would met (XXX) -Yuri    This was not how i thought we would met (XXX) -Yuri  EmptyTirs Nov 06, 2018 2:51 pm

Yuri lifted a brow, when the older stepped closer to the cell, opening it and coming up close to him. He swallowed hard and looked up at the police officer. He was clearly older than himself, usually, he would be very obedient and talk formally, but the alcohol clearly affected him.
He was surprised when the man leaned in and started speaking in Japanese? Well, he did look kinda Asian, but more like the Asian being raised in a western country, so Yuri didn't expect much.
His face turned red like a tomato, as the words rolled off the older's tongue. A good boy? He clenched his tighs unintentionally, kinda trying to calm something down, he himself didn't know what was.
There was something about this guy, he was intimidating, but in the right way.
A yelp came from him when a growl came from the older and he was yanked up from the bed.
His head was spinning like crazy, he didn't do much against it, he just kinda needed something to lean against, which became the bars that he was soon handcuffed to.
What are you doing? he said with an exhausted tone but kinda nervous.
A wave of a weird feeling went through his body when he could feel something trace down his spine.
He was making a fuss and came with different complaints when the older pulled down his shorts and pressed himself against him.
What the hell was happening? In a cell? It was so weird, he never tried any of this, no one had ever touched his body. He was scared but kinda intrigued too.
A small moan slipped his mouth, by the words from the older and the little nip on his ear. He could feel something twitch between his legs, was he... was he really getting turned on by this? Getting turned on by a total stranger?
He couldn't help the scared and confused little sounds coming from him, but he didn't say stop at all.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: This was not how i thought we would met (XXX) -Yuri    This was not how i thought we would met (XXX) -Yuri  EmptyTirs Nov 06, 2018 6:33 pm

Eric smiled and watched as Yuri’s face turned red like a tomato, as the words rolled off Eric’s tongue. His eyes took in every detail of the young man in front of him and he couldn’t help but smirk when he saw him clenched his thighs unintentionally, *mmm interesting….he likes it…there may be hope for him yet*. A yelp came from Yuri when Eric growled and yanked him up. teaching you some respect…something some one should have done a long time ago…lucky im here now he growled before smirking. The small moan that slipped from the boy’s mouth was delicious. The way his body was reacting to Eric it made his head spin so responsive…im going to enjoy making you cum on my dick, like the good boy you are

Eric stepped back and slowly started to loosen his belt when he didn’t hear any protest or an order to stop, apart from the sweet scared and confused little sounds coming from Yuri. He tightened his grip on the belt before the first hard slap resonated in the tiny cell. A moan left his lips when he saw the skin turn a pretty pinkish-red color. He decided that ten was a good start and if Yuri was a good boy that would be all, if not Eric wouldn’t stop before he was crying and begging him to stop. He felt himself get hard at the thought of Yuri begging him to stop…shit…he wanted to fuck him so hard that Yuri would never want to have sex with anyone ever again…only Eric…fuck…fucking this boy for the rest of his mortal life…not the worst way to protect him.

When he felt Yuri had had enough he smiled down at his handy work, the skin was red, pink and slowly turning blue…Eric let his belt fall before he gently started to massage the sensitive skin. He let his hand trail down to Yuri’s entrances and growled, he pulled some lip-balm out of his pocket and coated his gloved fingers in it, his free hand took ahold of the boy’s cock and started to pump him in a teasing rhythm as his finger slowly entered his tight hole. mmm such a good boy…you did so well, daddy is so proud of his baby boy….do you want to be daddies good boy hmm….do you want daddy to make you feel good and cum? he said while kissing Yuri’s throat.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: This was not how i thought we would met (XXX) -Yuri    This was not how i thought we would met (XXX) -Yuri  EmptyTirs Nov 06, 2018 7:07 pm

Respect? He knew about respect, his whole upbringing was centred around the word! But he never learned it like this. Was this how respect was taught in his mind? Yuri was a lost cause already, he couldn't say anything to the guy, he was so lost in what was about to happen.
Why did the older have to say such embarrassing things! Yuri was so shy, he never tried any of this, no one ever talked to him like that, or touched him as he did. He couldn't control himself.
He was scared though. How was it going to feel for the first time? Would it hurt? Wasn't his first time supposed to go to someone he loved and cared about? This all felt so wrong, but so right at the same time, that it made Yuri all confused.
He was waiting in anticipation, until something hard hit his butt, leaving him in pain. He yelped loudly and confused. Why did he hit him!? Was this normal? It was painful, almost to the point of him not wanting this, but his body didn't really agree with him on that.
Yuri was panting as the older continued to hit him, his butt was in pain, tears were stinging his eyes. He didn't say yes to this! But the older finally stopped and massaged Yuri's butt, which he didn't mind at all.
He moaned in surprise and pleasure, when he felt the older's hand around his cock, although with his gloves on, and slowly a finger entering him. He started to squirm a bit, it felt weird, having something inside of him, since it was covered too. But still surprisingly good. He was clenching around the finger inside him, making him question if he could even fit something bigger inside him before it would really hurt.
He bit his lip when the older started talking to him. He was so dirty in the way he spoke, it surprised Yuri. He would have been seen as perverted in Japan. Although Yuri would be seen just as bad if they could see how much he liked it.
Ye... Yes, daddy he moaned, the nickname coming to him so naturally, that it surprised him.
He hadn't had an orgasm in his life, it never really came naturally to him, he was always training, from a young age. He didn't have the time and his parents certainly didn't teach him anything about it, so it never intrigued him. Could this guy really make him cum? How would it even feel? He was blushing so much, that even the asian glow from drinking was painted over by the blushing.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: This was not how i thought we would met (XXX) -Yuri    This was not how i thought we would met (XXX) -Yuri  EmptyTors Nov 08, 2018 2:24 pm

He yelped loudly and confused. Eric smirked and hit harder, he could feel his pants grow tighter and more unconfutable mmm you are perfect….you were made for this…for me and only me, no one can ever touch you like this…but me he growled and hit him so hard that he could see the skin turn a blueish purple. The boy moaned in surprise and pleasure, when he felt Eric’s hand around his cock, although with his gloves on, and slowly a finger entering him. He started to squirm a bit, shhh relax baby….it will feel so good if you just relax and let me in.

Eric felt a warmth spread through his body when he heard Yuri moan and how naturally he gave himself over to Eric such a good boy…making daddy so proud….you are going to a good boy for daddy aren’t you? he groaned in the boy’s ear before he started kissing him down his throat kissing and sucking on the sensitive skin. His hands were moving faster, he slowly added another finder to open his boy up more. He pumped the boy in a fast punishing rhythm, drowning in pleasure of what was soon to come. Fuck he was so tight! Eric couldn’t wait to fuck Yuri senseless…like the little slut he was.

Eric felt like was going to burst he quickly pulled his fingers out and slowly coated his cock, he placed one hand on the boy’s hip you are mine! And don’t forget that…now scream for daddy he growled before shoving himself in. Eric closed his eyes as all the air in his lungs got stuck…fuck this boy was tight! He could taste blood on his lips, from trying to hold back and not just take what was rightfully his. After a few seconds he slowly pulled out until only the head was left in, before shoving back in and starting a fast unforgiving pace.

Oh fuck look at you! So warm and tight around me! Mmmm you were made for my cock…you are nothing but a toy for me to use as I please…my own little cock sleeve. Mmm the things im going to do to you…who knows made one day after I have trained you, I can invite my friends over and pass you around… he keeps moving fast moaning and groaning loud, the idea over watching Yuri be passed around a bunch of men was making his blood boil and his cock so hard that it was almost painful.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: This was not how i thought we would met (XXX) -Yuri    This was not how i thought we would met (XXX) -Yuri  EmptyTors Nov 08, 2018 3:47 pm

Relax? How could he relax like this? It felt so weird, he didn't know how to feel at all. His body liked it so much, he was so sensitive, he felt like he was about to explode. The older just pumping him with no mercy, he never felt anything like this. He was weak in his knees, wanting to just collapse to the floor, but having a finger in him, kept him up because he wanted more.
A sweet sound came from his lips when the older groaned in his ear. He nodded and let him do whatever he wanted. The words were caught in his throat, as he felt lips pressed against his skin, kissing and sucking on his skin, that had never been touched or kissed before, never marked by anyone.
Pleasure went through his body when another finger was added. He could feel himself stretch, but it was uncomfortable for a bit.
He felt like he was about to burst, as the older was giving him so much pleasure, he could feel something building up in him, it felt so weird.
A yelp came from Yuri when the older pulled his fingers out. He was shaking, his body begging for more, but he got a lot more than he could chew when the older showed himself inside of Yuri. A scream of pain and pleasure left him, the tears stinging his eyes, overflowing. He looked down, so confused because he had felt a feeling like no other, a kind of feeling leaving him in euphoria. A sticky substance was coating his dick. He... came? He felt so sensitive, like if the older continued he would pass out.
A pained and confused sound came from Yuri, reacting to the words the older said. Passed around? But weren't a person only supposed to have one partner? What had he gotten himself into? What was this man going to do to him?
Yuri was beginning to be a bit nervous, this was all so new, it felt so good, but what was going to happen to him.
What are you going to do to me? he asked nervously. Yuri was so confused, but all the pleasure he was suddenly feeling, this new kind of pleasure, left his mind all clouded.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: This was not how i thought we would met (XXX) -Yuri    This was not how i thought we would met (XXX) -Yuri  EmptyTors Nov 08, 2018 4:55 pm

A sweet sound came from his lips when Eric groaned in his ear. Yuri nodded and let him do whatever he wanted. Eric could stop the smirk that spread across his face, as he felt Yuri get harder as his balls drew up, he was close and pleasure and warm started to build in Eric’s stomach. A yelp came from Yuri when Eric pulled his fingers out. He was shaking, his body begging for more, his entire being was begging Eric to ruin him. A scream of pain and pleasure left Yuri, the tears stinging his eyes, overflowing. Eric smirked as he felt a warm sticky substance coated his gloves and Yuri’s sensitive dick. Shhhh good boy….such a good baby boy….it’s okay….shhh daddy’s got you he whispered almost sweetly in into Yuri’s ear.

A pained and confused sound came from Yuri, reacting to the words Eric said, Eric stopped his roughs movements and started fucking Yuri at a more gentle pace as he ran his hands up and down his back, nothing you don’t want…you are mine, and you always will be…so don’t worry pet…nobody but me can touch you like this…not even you…unless you want me to punish you. He sank his teeth into Yuri’s throat and grabbed his hips tightly and fuck him so hard the cell started to rattle. He could feel a knot losing in his belly; he rammed his dick in hard looking for that one spot that would turn the young boy into nothing more than a wanton whore.

The grip on the boy’s hips has so hard it would leave bruises, but Eric didn’t care, he wanted to mark every inch of skin on Yuri’s body. Oh fuck im gonna cum! he shouted before pulling out and spraying his warm thick cum all over Yuri’s back and ass. Eric looked down at the boy, what sight he was, Eric opened the handcuffs and let Yuri fall into his arms don’t worry baby…daddy is going to clean up his baby boy he whisper and carried Yuri out to the showers.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: This was not how i thought we would met (XXX) -Yuri    This was not how i thought we would met (XXX) -Yuri  EmptyTors Nov 08, 2018 5:52 pm

Small pleasuring and complaining sounds came from him, his dick was throbbing and so sensitive. The older's words in his ears were soothing, making him give in to any kind of thing he wanted to do. His knees wobbling under him and sweat coating his body, it was all so much for the first time.
It feels weird he complained pathetically.
Yuri liked it more when the older started to be more gentle, the soothing feeling of his hands running up and down his back.
His? What would that mean? He didn't even know him! What did he get himself into? Pet? Was he a pet? He was starting to think this wasn't such a good idea, but there was no going back anyway, he had lost his virginity to a total stranger.
He began to squirm like crazy when the older sank his teeth into his neck and started fucking him mercilessly. Moaned filled with pleasure and pain came from him. He tocked on his hands, making the cuffs starting to gnaw in his skin, but it didn't matter. Yuri was experiencing so much pleasure. When the older moved in him deeper, hitting a spot Yuri didn't know what was, but had him begging the older for more. His legs almost gave in. He ignored all the pain, something he would probably feel the day after.
Yuri was almost falling to pieces when he pulled out and came all over him. He was panting and moaning like no other.
When the cuffs came off, he just let himself fall into the older's arms. He was exhausted, he couldn't keep himself up anymore. He nuzzled himself into the older's chest when he was carrying him.
I'm tired.. he complained. He could feel his eyes getting heavier.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: This was not how i thought we would met (XXX) -Yuri    This was not how i thought we would met (XXX) -Yuri  EmptyTors Nov 08, 2018 9:21 pm

“It feels weird” he complained pathetically. Eric gave him gentle kiss on the back of his neck, willing himself to go slow. He had no clue why he was being so gentle with the kid…he never was with anyone…but maybe it was because of who he was to Eric, his job has to protect him, look after and caring for him…and that was a new emotion for him in 140 years and not once had he met a person he had cared for. Or at least show this level of intimacy. Sex is one thing but being gentle and caring, was not natural in any way for Eric. But having this kid in front of him….it freaked him the fuck out…so he did what he did best he fucked.

Yuri began to squirm like crazy when Eric sank his teeth into his neck and started fucking him mercilessly. Moaned filled with pleasure and pain came from Yuri, witch only made Eric fuck him that much harder not caring that the cuffs starting to gnaw in his skin. Nothing mattered in this moment except the mind numbing pleasure coursing though his body. When Eric finally found that spot inside Yuri that made him see stars, it was like nothing he had ever felt, the pleasure was too much.

Yuri was almost falling to pieces when he pulled out and came all over him. He was panting and moaning like no other. Eric smiled when he felt Yuri fall into his arms so he could hoist him up, he gave his hair a soft kiss as he felt the young boy nuzzled himself into Eric’s chest. “I'm tired..” Yuri complained. Eric gave a small chuckle I know my sweet, but I need to take care of you…I don’t want you to hurt or be in pain…and this is important he said in a soft and gentle voice.

When they entered the bathroom Eric looked for a stall with walls on either side to support the boy. He carefully sat Yuri down, but never letting go of him as he turned the warm water on and got out the shampoo. He slowly took of his gloves and poured a healthy amount of shampoo into his hands. He turned to Yuri with a soft smile relax Yuri… but brace yourself…it might be overwhelming when I touch you…so try and block it out he said in a soothing voice, before he started massaging Yuri’s scalpel.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: This was not how i thought we would met (XXX) -Yuri    This was not how i thought we would met (XXX) -Yuri  EmptyTors Nov 08, 2018 9:45 pm

The older was gentle, which made Yuri relax much more. He didn't talk dirty anymore, didn't call him... those things he did. It was like it all was just a play to him. It made Yuri so confused. He wanted to take care of him now? Making sure it didn't hurt, he liked the sound of that, because right now he was hurting all over... mostly his butt.
I... like the sound of that he mumbled, just surrendering himself to the older guy carrying around.

Yuri came with complaining sounds when he was sat down. He couldn't sit down on his butt! What was this hell! He leaned his head against the wall, he was so tired, he felt like his body was just giving up on him. Maybe it was the alcohol mixed with the sex? It made him tired.
A soothing sigh came from him when the warm water hit his body and he relaxed in all his muscles. Closing his eyes softly, letting all his thoughts run through, all his feelings, he just hummed to whatever the older said to him. He didn't expect what was about to happen when he made contact to him.
He was overflown with all these weird feelings, nothing belonging to him, thoughts that weren't his. What was happening? What was he doing to him?!
What is happening? he complained. He was too tired for this.
At the same time, he wasn't aware that his own thoughts and feelings were being read by the older. Feelings as confusion, pain and pleasure all at the same time. Thoughts on what was going to happen after he was done with him, it was his first time, was he just going to leave him, as nothing happened?
All these thoughts were on the way to the older, not thoughts Yuri wanted him to know about though.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: This was not how i thought we would met (XXX) -Yuri    This was not how i thought we would met (XXX) -Yuri  EmptyTors Nov 08, 2018 10:16 pm

Eric could help himself and gave Yuri a kiss on the lips, me too. after a bit of maneuvering around and some complaining from Yuri Eric smiled when he heard a soothing sigh come from Yuri when the warm water hit his body and he relaxed in all his muscles. Eric looked at him and sighed darling I need you to relax for me…I cant help it…that’s way I where gloves….but they aren’t all tha clean he said with a smirk trying to lighten the mood, Eric had at least had 140 year to calm him mind whenever this happened, but he couldn’t help but feel guilty that he was blocking Yuri out when he was feeling and hearing everything Yuri did.

*fuck…this is a mess….fuck….this was so not how I was supposed to find…..calm down Eric….he scared and in a bit…a lot….of pain…you need to make him feel safe* Eric was hit by a wave of feelings, a big mess of confusion, pain and pleasure all at the same time. Thoughts on what was going to happen after all this…and that this was Yuri’s first time……….he was a virgin….. Eric stopped and a wave of guilt, regret and self-loathing light up inside him.

This was your first time?.......fuck……im so sorry…if I had know I wouldn’t have done…..fuck Yuri a am so sorry he muttered and pressed his forehead against Yuri’s and giving him a soft kiss on his nose, im not going to leave you….never…im…im your…..guardian angel….so its my job to care for you and protect you. All you have to do is say my name and im there….and it’s Eric by the way he said and started to wash and massage Yuri’s body, to alleviate the pain he gentle placed him in his lap. He softly ran his hands all over Yuri’s body massaging every knot, being gentle and soft, he needed to be careful with this one. and umm….if you want…we can start out slow…if umm you are interested in this
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: This was not how i thought we would met (XXX) -Yuri    This was not how i thought we would met (XXX) -Yuri  EmptyTors Nov 08, 2018 10:45 pm

The feeling of the older's lips on his was nothing like he expected. He didn't expect to get a kiss from this total stranger, but he didn't complain about it. It felt nice and it made him happy of some sort.
So that was the reason why he wore the gloves? He could make sense of that. It felt so weird though, all those feelings and thoughts that weren't his. It was exhausting, he tried to relax as the older told him to, but it wasn't easy. His body was already tired enough, he didn't have enough energy to block all this out.
It was strangely silent for a second and the older stopped all of a sudden, making Yuri open his eyes and look up at him.
Yuri looked surprised and bit his lip when the older came to the conclusion, that he just took his virginity. The power must have gone two ways. Yuri didn't know how to react to all this, he was so confused and tired.
A small smile made its way to his lips when the older pressed his forehead against Yuri and a small kiss was placed on his nose.
He wasn't going to leave him? He was his guardian angel? He didn't expect his guardian angel to fuck him to pieces... Eric, he liked that. He wasn't going to be left alone and he had someone to protect him. Eric he mumbled tired and just leaned towards him, so the side of his head was resting on Eric's chest when he was placed on his lap, while he was taking care of Yuri and his aching body.
He nodded slowly, starting out slow sounded nice, he had found it very pleasuring, even though it was a bit rough for his first time and his body was broken.
I would like that he said and just enjoyed sitting with Eric. He liked the warmth, it was different from the warm water running over them.
Do I have to stay in the cell over night? he asked. He just wanted to go home and sleep in his own bed. The cell bed was so hard and his body was hurting.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: This was not how i thought we would met (XXX) -Yuri    This was not how i thought we would met (XXX) -Yuri  EmptySøn Nov 11, 2018 3:38 pm

Eric chuckled at the look of surprised on Yuri’s face when Eric came to the conclusion, that he just took his virginity, the cute wat he bit his lip was almost Eric’s doom, god did he want to take every piece of innocents this boy had left. A small smile made its way to Yuri’s lips when Eric pressed his forehead against Yuri and a small kiss was placed on his nose.

Eric looked at him and felt an overwhelming feeling of what? Possessiveness? Need? Or protectiveness? He had no clue… “I would like that” the boy said I will do my best…to…well, I promise I won’t ever make you do something you don’t want…and if I do…we need to talk about it…okay love? he said and gently tilted Yuri’s face up so he could look him in the eye. no…im gonna take you home nothing is gonna happen anyway you were the only one locked up. So lets get you dry and I will put you to bed he said and kissed his nose again *fuck he is so cute! And tiny!!*

Not long after Eric got both of them dry and dressed, he made sure to be gentle and careful with Yuri’s sore body and ass…he couldn’t help but let his eyes wonder now and then, the boy was beautiful and so..fuck…he cleared his throat and shook his head to expel the dark thoughts that were clouding his mind. He swept Yuri of his feet and carried him out of the station before spreading his wings and flying of into the night.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: This was not how i thought we would met (XXX) -Yuri    This was not how i thought we would met (XXX) -Yuri  EmptySøn Nov 11, 2018 4:45 pm

Yuri was happy that Eric wasn’t as crazy as he was under their sex action. He seemed gentle and someone Yuri could trust not to hurt him. He looked up at the older, thinking about all the things that just happened. All the pleasure, all the confusion and how scared he really was. He bit his lip and nuzzeled his face into Eric’s chest. I... i would appreciate if we didn’t do that... anytime soon... slow as you said He whimpered. He was on a high with all the pleasure before, but now he was coming down and he felt how scared he had really been. He didn’t want to feel that again... he thought taking it slow might help.
And please don’t pass me around... He mumbled against him, looking up at him with pleading eyes. He didn’t want to be passed around to different guys... He wasn’t like that.
He locked eyes with Eric, when his head was tilted upward.
He smiled happily when Eric said he would take him home. A small content sound came from him, when he was kissed on the nose.
Thanks he said and cuddled into Eric.

He remained silent while he let Eric take care of him. Giving small whimpers from time to time, sighing in content when he was dry and in clothes again. He clung to the older, as he was carried and taken outside. A small gasp came from him, when Eric spread his wings and took off with Yuri. He closed his eyes tight and just hid in the crook of the older’s neck.

- at Yuri’s -

They came to Yuri’s house, Yuri was half asleep when they got there, but soon woke up to them landing. He looked up at Eric, a tight feeling in his stomach began to grow. He didn’t want to be alone, he didn’t want Eric to leave. But how was he supposed to say it, without getting shy?
Umm... I don’t want to be alone... would you mind staying? he asked softly, a rosy color rising to his cheeks, giving them warmth.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: This was not how i thought we would met (XXX) -Yuri    This was not how i thought we would met (XXX) -Yuri  EmptySøn Nov 11, 2018 5:54 pm

Yuri bit his lip and nuzzled his face into Eric’s chest. Eric looked down at him with a soft smile, the way he said it and the whimpers that left his lips…was almost heartbreaking…but the worst part was the fear and…oh fuck what had Eric done! He almost wished that his emotions weren’t on full display for the boy, but in that moment he was riddled with guilt and regret. slow I promise…I might like that kind of stuff…but I won’t make you like it to…so if it’s not your thing he closed his eye’s taking a deep breath I can live without it he sighed kissing Yuri on the lips.

He felt his body stiffen that was just talking….i didn’t mean any of it….promise….as if I would ever let anyone else touch you he said hiding his face in Yuri’s soft hair. He locked eyes with Eric, when his head was tilted upward. The happy smile on his lips and the small content sound came from him, when he was kissed on the nose. Made Eric’s heart melt. A small gasp came from him, when Eric spread his wings and took off with Yuri.

- at Yuri’s -

When they came to a stop at Yuri’s house, the boy was half asleep. im not going anywhere…im yours…my job is to protect you and make you happy…I will never leave you…only if you ask me to….so yes I would love to stay the night he said looking down at him, and caressed
Yuri’s rosy cheeks. Eric carried him inside and gently placed him on his bed, and sat down on his knees and took Yuri’s hands in his where do you want me to sleep? he gentle ask, smiling up at the boy in front of him, and slowly willing his own rapidly beating heart to slow down.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: This was not how i thought we would met (XXX) -Yuri    This was not how i thought we would met (XXX) -Yuri  EmptySøn Nov 11, 2018 7:40 pm

Yuri could feel the guilt and regret from Eric, probably from what happened. He didn’t know what to say though. There wasn’t much to say. What happened, happened. They couldn’t change a thing, Yuri didn’t even though if he wanted to change anything. He still so confused. He didn’t say anything, he just cuddled into him, kinda saying that everything was fine, even though that wasn’t really the case.
He smiled at Eric, it was sweet that he wanted to sacrifice what he liked for Yuri, that he barely knew.
Thanks Yuri chirped. A quiet hum as Eric kisses him. Yuri kissed him softly again, giving his cheek and trailing down his throat a bit, showing him that he was alright.

As Eric explained it was all just talk, Yuri relaxed much more. He didn’t know how much that weighed on him, until Eric said he didn’t mean it. Good... because I’m not like that... he mumbled and just took in Eric’s smell.

Yuri was excited as Eric said he would only leave if Yuri told him to. He rested his head against the palm of Eric’s hand, when he caressed his cheek. He just looked around when he got carried in his house, it was nice being home again. He was afraid that his mom and dad had called though.
He heaved a pleasant sigh, when he was put down on his nice bed.
He looked at Eric, who was in his knees, looking at him, holding his hand. It was nice. Yuri smiled softly and thought for a moment, of where he should sleep.
Sleep beside me he asked softly.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: This was not how i thought we would met (XXX) -Yuri    This was not how i thought we would met (XXX) -Yuri  EmptySøn Nov 11, 2018 10:20 pm

Eric felt his chest swell when Yuri leaned into his touch, and rested head against the palm of Eric’s hand, when he caressed his cheek. A tiny spike of fear rose in his chest, this boy could very well be the end of Eric, because dear god…Eric could easily see himself fall for him…and that could never happen…it would destroy him completely. He was taken out of his thoughts when he heard a pleasant sigh leave Yuri’s lips

He looked at Eric, who was in his knees, looking at him, holding his hand. It was nice. Yuri smiled softly, Eric gave his hands a small kiss okay, and you are sure you feel safe with me next to you even after….all…yea…im not always like that…I can be loving he said and got up. He walked over to the other side of the queen-sized bed and lay down. He looked at Yuri and gently pulled him down so his head rested on Eric’s chest and their legs tangled.

Eric took his free hand the one that wasn’t holding the young boy and started to run it through Yuri’s hair im sorry it took me so long to find you…but after the first 100 years I was sure I somehow had failed and you…well I didn’t think I would ever find you really, but im glad I did…I was put on this earth for you and only you, his voice was soft and he nuzzled his face in Yuri’s dark hair.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: This was not how i thought we would met (XXX) -Yuri    This was not how i thought we would met (XXX) -Yuri  EmptySøn Nov 11, 2018 10:44 pm

Yuri nodded. He didn't feel violated in the sense of Eric raping him, he didn't see it that way, because he didn't say stop and he did enjoy it. Although he was scared, he felt that he was safe with Eric beside him. Besides, Eric was the only one he knew and Eric was supposed to protect him after all, he wouldn't do anything to harm Yuri, right?
You are here to protect me, not hurt me, right? softly spoken, he looked at Eric with soft eyes, as Eric crawled into the bed with him, lying beside him and pulling him over.
He had never cuddled with anyone, the only thing he knew about it was that it was nice and calming.
As Yuri's head laid on Eric's chest, he listened to the rhythm of the heart, a smile creeping on his lips.
He laid his arm around his waist and nuzzled into him with a content sound.
He had to admit that it was nice, lying beside someone and being cared for. He liked the way Eric pulled his fingers through Yuri's hair, making his eyes so heavy that it was hard to keep them open.
He did listen to Eric though, he liked the sound of his voice although his accent wasn't as Yuri's, his voice was deep and soothing.
For him? For him only, he liked the sound of that. A person bound to him, a person who had to protect him, he needed that and liked it. He was so lonely in England since all his friends were back in Japan.
You are here now, now that I need you the most, I guess he sighed and closed his eyes.
He wanted to sleep now, he was tired.
Goodnight, Eric he whispered before falling asleep.

(out)

This was not how i thought we would met (XXX) -Yuri
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» What I thought I saw, was not really what I saw
» I thought I would never see you again
» So you thought you were going to win this?
» Not who I thought you where
» I Thought You'd Be Happier to See Me

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Grounds of Lily :: Det nordlige Grounds of Lily :: Stationen-
Gå til: