Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier   Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier - Page 2 EmptyTirs Nov 07, 2017 3:01 pm

Rainier laughed a bit when he saw her blush yet again, she really was such a cute and innocent girl, if she could get embarrassed by something as simple as that. It was just a natural thing, after all, and that very innocence was what made her interesting to him. It kinda reminded him of his twin sister, who was really sweet and innocent compared to himself, but still nowhere near as much as this girl. And he also didn't have any attachment to this girl, so that's why he thought this would be oh so fun to watch...

"Well, I'm happy you think so. I do love to cook, there's nothing quite like a home-cooked meal, wouldn't you agree?" he asked her with a would-be kind smile, and joy radiating through his aura, but that was mostly from the anticipation of seeing her face when she discovered just what kind of meat he used in his stews...

He looked at her with that same smile when she walked over to him, and he gave a small nod to indicate he'd heard what she said, before he scooped up just a small portion for her, and a rather large one for himself. "There you go," he told her with that smile still plastered on his face, giving her the bowl and a fork. "I hope you'll like it,"
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier   Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier - Page 2 EmptyTors Nov 09, 2017 5:30 pm

She couldn’t cook. It was not because she never tried, but every time she ended up hurting herself, or burning the food. She could of course make the basic, like boil pasta and so on, but cook something like this. She didn’t even dare to try anymore. So she just smiled as he told her he loved to cook. ”Home-cooked meals are the best, but I haven’t had It in years.” she softly let him know. He seemed happy, like really happy, she couldn’t help but feel it, and it made her smile even more.

She took the plate that was offered to her, it smelled delicious, and she could feel how her stomach ones more made that horrible sound, telling her it was hungry. This time she just ignored it, as she looked around the room. She tried to figure out where to sit, and ended up walking to the dining table. She placed her plate down before she fixed the blanket around her. She wanted to be sure not to spill on it, so she tugged it around her body, leaving her arms free, and then sat down. She looked over the shoulder at him with a soft smile that reached her eyes. ”thank you” It couldn’t be poisoned, he scoped something for himself. And with that thought in mind she dug in, and after blowing carefully on the hot meal, she tried it out. It tasted wonderful, the meat was different, but it was probably just because of how he cooked it. ”its delicious!” she proclaimed  a bit surprised and overly happy. As she slowly began to eat, she could feel the heat that slowly spread throughout her body.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier   Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier - Page 2 EmptyFre Nov 10, 2017 12:33 am

Rainier chuckled a little and nodded, as she told him she did indeed like home-cooked food, and it'd been so long since last time. Well, maybe this would put her off of food for quite a while. At least stews where she couldn't see what kind of meat it was. This was going to be so nice when she figured out what it was.

His smile widened, creepily wide as he watched her take her bowl, before he took his own and sat down at the table too, opposite from her with his large portion, as he began eating. He nodded in response to her thanks, laughing on the inside. *Oh, maybe you shouldn't just thank me yet, Fräulein...* he thought to himself with a snicker.

"Really? I'm glad you like it, it's sometimes a hassle getting the meat all the way out here. I really can't carry much on my motorcycle. Might be time for me to get myself a car of some sort, too." he casually said, smiling at the happiness on that innocent face. It would be so lovely to watch that face contract in horror when he revealed to her what it was. "It's my own recipe. Some of the things are a bit difficult to procure, but it's totally worth it!"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier   Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier - Page 2 EmptyTirs Nov 14, 2017 9:46 pm

She was slowly chewing her food as she listend to him talk. He did leave a little out in the woods, but it shouldnt be that hard to get the meat out here, with shopping bags it should be easy right? Her head tilted a bit to the side as she send him a smile "Why not just use big shopping bags? I mean it does come in those packages in the store. you can just pack it in a smart way, and then it shouldnt be a problem." she happily said. She really felt like she was helping, and you could see that all over her face. She felt like she was doing something good, and her whole aura bloomed at that, making it even lighter to look at.

She just nodded at his next words, as she was bussy enjoying the food. She slowly ate it all, and when she putted the fork down she felt how she was full. "I might have eaten more than I should, but it was so good I couldnt help it." She chuckled as she was done eating. She rose with a smile on her lips, and took her bowl, if he was done she also took his. She went to the kitchen and wash off the bowls. She had left the blanket on the chair, and as she stood there, she softly started to hum. She really did feel comfortable, and she didnt feel cold at all anymore, she felt safe.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier   Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier - Page 2 EmptyOns Nov 15, 2017 3:56 pm

"Well... My ingredients are still a bit bulky. And they don't have it in the normal stores," he said with a smile and shrug. He soon finished his own meal, in complete silence while thinking about how to break this to her, and how he could maybe get just a little piece of her to taste, too... She was, after all, the only light fairy he'd met beside his sister, and he wasn't ever going to cut Rosalie. No, never, he was going to protect her from everything and never, ever cause her any harm.

He shuddered a little at feeling that aura of hers get so much lighter, though. Blegh. Innocence. Naïvity. So boring, so normal. His own aura had darkened quite a bit at that, and if she was just a little bit observant, she'd probably have felt the difference, that clear sign that he wasn't a light fairy, but a very, very dark one instead. He still forced a small smile on his face, though. "Glad you enjoyed it," and in truth, he was, because that'd make everything so much sweeter about the terrified expression he was sure she'd have soon enough.

He watched as she went off with their bowls, then sighed as he stood up and grabbed Wolfgang's bowl, filling it with the last of the stew from the pot, and throwing in a big piece of bone, too - a piece of the guy's thigh bone. Wolfgang barked happily before Rainier set it down, and a small, true, gentle smile bloomed on Rainier's lips as he petted the dog for a little while, before he stood back up again.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier   Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier - Page 2 EmptyTors Nov 16, 2017 9:10 am

As she stood there, washing their bowls, she couldn’t help but think about his words from earlier. ‘Well... My ingredients are still a bit bulky. And they don't have it in the normal stores’. What did it mean? Maybe he was a hunter? But she hadn’t seen anything that gave her that impression in his home so far, but then again she had only been in very few rooms.

She had been to occupied with how full she was, to even notice the darkness in his aura. It was not until she heard the dog bark, that she turned her eyes towards him again. And that was when she noticed that small hint of darkness that surrounded him. Her head tilted ever so slightly to one side, as she just stood there watching him, petting his dog, with a smile on his lips. It seemed different than the others he had sent her, something was more real about it. She just shook her head, well it made sense, he knew his dog, he only just met her, of course the smile to his dog would seem more genuine.

But something still bothered her, that small hint of darkness in his aura. Had it been there all along? Did she just manage to overlook it, or maybe it only just showed? But that didn’t make sense, a fairy’s aura would be clear all the time, showing who they were, at least that what she was told. While her thoughts where roaming, she finished what she was doing, and she dried her hands before looking out the window. The rain had stopped, it seemed as she could finally get back to the school. She turned to Rainier and sent him a smile ”It seems the rain have stopped…” She walked to the living room, and looked out the window there, as to make sure it really was stopped. The sun was ever so slightly starting to break through the clouds, and she could feel the joy in her heart, she loved the sun. With an overwhelming smile of joy, and an aura overwhelming with that feeling she once more looked at Rainier. ”I don’t know how to thank you! I’m really grateful for everything. The food, the comforters, the shirt. You should get that back.” She grabbed at the bottom of it, and pulled it over her head, before giving it to him. She really was grateful, she just saw him as a kind person who had helped her. The small darkness in his aura could be from anything, just because it wasn’t 100% light and pure, he could still be a nice person.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier   Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier - Page 2 EmptySøn Nov 19, 2017 5:57 pm

Slowly, Rainier rose to a stand again, scratching his neck a little. He did hear what she said, and he loved that he'd managed to fool her, but he still twitched a little with that overwhelmingly happy and pure aura... Urgh, how he hated feeling that. That was so wrong... Not really the happiness, but the pureness. Blegh. So disgustingly sweet. His smile this time seemed a bit stilted, which it of course was. "Oh, but you're very welcome, my dear." he told her, still with that smile, and he was just about to say something else, when suddenly, sobbing could be heard from downstairs and he lost all of his focus. He growled under his breath, forgetting everything about trying to hide his feelings, which meant that in the fraction of a second, she'd feel him seemingly go from calm and serene to dark and furious.

He went over to rip open a trap door in the floor, while he whistled and yelled something at Wolfgang in German. Wolfgang barked in response and went over to the door, seating himself there in front of it. Rainier shot a dark look over at Lily, almost as if yo say 'and don't you dare go anywhere', before practically jumping down there. She'd faintly hear him hiss at someone to 'shut the hell up', which was followed by a young man's sobs, whimpers, and half.choked scream as Rainier got the gag back in place. Seriously, he needed to buy better quality, soon!

Before too long, he got back up the ladder, and now... There was blood spattered across his face and chest, and his hands were covered in it. Well, now she definitely already knew he wasn't normal, so after getting the trapdoor back in place, he just looked over at her with that manic, insane look on his face that he'd been suppressing all along... While he slowly licked some of the blood off of one of his hands.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier   Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier - Page 2 EmptySøn Nov 19, 2017 8:30 pm

His smile seemed so kind, nothing about it set her off, or well not untill she saw this smile. This one made her feel a bit uneasy. She felt a weird chill down her spine, and was ready to take her things, thank him again and head on home. But then a sound stopped her. *Is someone crying?* She looked in the direction the sound came from, feeling a bit nervous. And that was when she noticed it, the dark aura that immersed from her host. She couldnt remove her eyes from him, as she felt how her heart almost stopped. *Where did that come from? he was so, and now.. I just cant.. he was... Im...*

The whistle interrupted her from her thoughts, and she watched as the big dog sad in front of the door. She then looked at Rainier who send her a look that made a chill go all the way to her bone. As he dissapeared into the darkness, she hesitated for a second. She had to get out, and she had to get out now. But somehow her feet would not move. After some time, she had gotten up the strength to move herself. She grabbed her shirt, and was ready to run out the door when she stopped looking at the big dog. She tried to move closer slowly, but it growled at her, making her step backwards. *What do I do? I can't.. I need to get out.. *

She heard a sound from behind her, and turned around noticing Rainier that came back up. She hold her breath as she noticed the blood on his face. Her heart startd beating like it was out of control. It almost started to hurt as it was hammering against her ribcage. She felt the panic racing in her, and as he licked the blood from his hands, she started to run. She didnt know where to run, or how to get out, but there had to be a back door, there just had too! She had to try, she wasnt the fastet, but panic and fear had gotten a hold of her and she just followed her instinct.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier   Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier - Page 2 EmptyMan Nov 20, 2017 2:33 am

Rainier sighed when he saw she had started running. But then, then the manic smile slid back into place - a good old chase! It'd been so long! But sadly, it wouldn't be long. he slammed the trapdoor shut behind him, and ran after her. Knowing his cabin like the back of his pocket, he found her at his locked backdoor, and his smile widened as he raised a finger. "Tsk tsk tsk," he said, moving his finger from side to side. "Now, now. Be a good girl, won't you? Good girls don't flee when someone wants to be nice and give them a couple of gifts," he said with a manic giggle to his voice.

Moving closer, he bend down over her, one hand grabbing her chin, smearing blood wherever his fingers touched her fair skin. He smiled, seeing that beautiful red color staining her skin as he forcibly moved her head by his strong grip on her fine jaw, making her look at him. "Now, say you're sorry, or I will have to punish you for trying to flee," he then told her in a firm voice, staring her straight in the eye, reading her thoughts while he did so, and another wide smile spread on his lips at the panicked jumble her thoughts had been reduced to. Panic. Aah, such a lovely feeling...
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier   Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier - Page 2 EmptyMan Nov 20, 2017 12:13 pm

The sound of the trap door shutting startled her. She almost tripped over her feet’s as she tried to find a back door. *please please please..* And there it was, a door that was different from the rest, she was sure it let outside. She grabbed the door handle, ready to run as fast as she could when she finally got out! But no matter how hard she pulled the door wouldn’t bulge. She felt panic ones more rising in her, and he desperately tried to force it up, but who was she kidding? She was weak, she couldn’t just force it up.

Her heart jumped to her throat as she heard his voice behind her. She turned around with her back against the door. Fear filled every inch of her, who was he? What was he gonna do? Would she die here? Gifts? With fear in her eyes she looked at him as he talked about gifts, she didn’t want any gifts. She just wanted to be let out, to get away from here. Forget she ever met him, just run away and lock herself in her room for the rest of her life.

As he moved closer she pushed herself against the door, trying to get away from him, but it was no use. She was trapped and she couldn’t get anywhere. She felt the panic ones more, as her heart slammed against her ribcage. She turned her head away, trying not to look but he was too strong, and before long she found herself looking at him, right into those eyes that seemed like they belonged to a totally different person that the one she had spent the last hour or so with. She couldn’t think anymore, all she felt was fear and panic. She couldn’t stop it, she had no control and her eyes were filled with tears. She couldn’t look away, she tried to but his firm grip on her chin stopped her. ”please.. just let me go.. I wont.. I wont tell anyone about it. I promise. Just… don’t kill me..” She didn’t really hear what he was actually asking her to say. So in stead she begged, crying and in panic, terrified of him. *Let me wake up! Just let me wake from this horrible nightmare!*
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier   Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier - Page 2 EmptyTirs Nov 21, 2017 1:33 pm

Rainier's smile only widened when he felt and, most of all, saw that fear in her eyes. She was such a lovely treat! All that fear! That panic! He couldn'thelp it, he let out a long, loud, maniacal laughter, completely lost in it for about ten seconds, before he ran a hand through his hair, smiling, and tsk'ing at her again. That was the wrong answer! Wrong, wrong, wrong! She was so panicked she didn't listen? Good! Because here came the best part, at least according to him.

He lifted his tree hand and brushed some of her tears away, that insane, maniacal look having taken over his entire face, his expression, and he chuckled when he, still looking into her eyes, heard her thoughts. "You call this a horrible nightmare? Aww, why thank you! It's what I aim for." he laughed, that was one of the greatest compliments she could've ever given him! Aaah, so lovely!

"Why do you think I want to kill you? Oh, no, no, no, that'd be too boring. Over with too fast. No, you need punishment, for being a bad girl, and not listening to what I said before... So.... Scream for me, pretty one..." he told her with a small giggle to his voice, and then, he activated his ability, still holding her jaw. This meant an insanely powerful burst of pain would spread form her jaw to the rest of her body, making all her nerves scream out to her brain in pure, intense pain, for just about three seconds, before he let go of her, and thereby the ability, again.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier   Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier - Page 2 EmptyTors Nov 23, 2017 11:34 am

The fear in her grow as she watched the smile on his face that just seemed to get bigger when she cried. She stopped talking as she heard him making that same sound as before, clicking his tongue. It was as if she froze, she instantly knew that couldn’t bring any good with it. Still crying she watched him with horror painted all over her delicate face. She closed her eyes in fear, and tried to turn her face away, but due to his hand holding her she couldn’t. She felt his hand removing some of her tears, and she opened her eyes. A small hope formed in her, maybe he wasn’t that bad. But what meet her eyes, destroyed that tiny bit of hope that had grown inside her. If anything he looked even more insane, evil and manic. She looked at him in chock as he answered, what had been her thoughts. Or at least she thought so. She didn’t say it out loud did she?

She felt a spike of relief as he said he didn’t want to kill her, but as soon as she realized what he was actually saying she panicked ones more. She tried to get away from him, the sound of his voice made her aware that this couldn’t be any good. ”Please don’t..” She begged while she still tried to get away, her hands grabbing his arm, as she tried to make him let go of her. A fool’s errand, since he was way stronger than her. ”I’m sorry I don......” as the pain hit her words was cut off, and instead a loud scream left her. She couldn’t stop it, as the pain spread from her jaw and through her entire body in a split of a second. Her entire body was in pain, and as soon as he let go of her, she felt to her knees. Her body was not used to handling pain, and it trembled as she was sitting on the floor in front of him.

Slowly she started to gain a bit control of herself. She was still trembling, the tears were still falling, but she could look up at him with those blue eyes full of tears and fear. She desperately tried to remember what he had said, but she couldn’t. Did she even hear it? ”please. No more.. I cant…” her voice was affected by the fear and pain she was experiencing. She felt her heart beating in her chest, and she lowered her face, looking at the floor instead of him.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier   Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier - Page 2 EmptyTors Nov 23, 2017 11:27 pm

And just as she noticed before, those tears, that panic, only amused him further, made him laugh right up in her face, making it clear just how insane and broken his psyche was. Humanity... He barely even knew what that word meant anymore, and he certainly didn't have a shred of it left, except for when he was with his twin sister. But she wasn't here now, and he'd already shown his true colors, so he did nothing at all to hide it like he usually did.

"Oh, but you're quite right, Fräulein... You didn't say it out loud."
he told her, while looking into those pretty, innocent eyes of hers. "but you're very, very bad at masking your thoughts... You're even easier to read than anyone else I've ever met..." he told her, and finally let go of her jaw, just after she'd fallen to her knees in pain. Again, he succumbed to his laughter - oh, she was SUCH a treat to play around with! Watching her features contract in pain, it was so beautiful, so marvelous! He couldn't get enough of it!

"Oh, but you can, and you will! You're way too much fun to let go, now!" he laughed, and went over to lift her up, with a strong grip on her arm, pulling her with him back into the living room - and then throwing her over his shoulder, happy he trained as much as he did. Then, he took her down the ladder, to the basement, and unceremoniously put her on the floor, closing the trapdoor behind him. This meant, she'd see the source of the sobbing she'd heard earlier... A man in the corner of the room, who seemed to be slowly bleeding out... His right leg having been cut off at the middle of his thigh... And yes, that was the leg, lying in another corner of the room, on some plastic to keep it just a bit more hygienic. The man was gagged and blindfolded, and whimpering softly behind the cloth.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier   Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier - Page 2 EmptyLør Nov 25, 2017 1:19 pm

He read her thoughts? How could he? It had to be his ability! She had to try and stop thinking, stop thinking about things he could use against her. She knew it wasn’t possible, but she would try! But he was right, she had never been good at hiding her feelings. They always showed on her, and she was easy to read. Maybe it was the same with her thoughts? Another side of her she started to hate.

His laughter reached her ears, as she was laying on the floor in pain. The fear in her were all consuming, and she tried her best to mask it, something that wasn’t possible. It had taken over, and no rational thoughts were left in her mind. Her body betrayed her, and even though she wanted to try and run, she just stayed on the floor, curled up. She felt the strong grip on her arm, and even though she tried to get away, it didn’t work. She was to weak, and before she knew it she was tossed over his shoulder. ”Please let me go! I never did anything to you.” She tried begging again while she tried to get free. Nothing working so instead she just started to scream with all of her will ”HELP ME! PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!”

It all stopped when she saw the guy in corner. She froze in panic and fear, blinking as she tried to understand what was going on. Her mind slowly began to grasp the horror of the scene in front of her. Her heart was beating like crazy in her chest, almost beating too fast to notice, and a horrified scream coming from her small lips, as she crawled backwards on her butt, until she hit the wall.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier   Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier - Page 2 EmptySøn Nov 26, 2017 9:05 pm

Rainier chuckled to himself as he simply carried her off. Yes, of course it was his ability that'd allowed him to read her thoughts, how else would he have? He didn't have nearly enough empathy to red too much besides the basic emotions on people's face... And then, not all of them, either, it was mostly his ability to sense auras, being a fairy, that made sure he recognized anything else than panic, fear and anger... "You don't need to have done anything to me, pretty one. You're interesting, and I love playing around with people who're interesting," he grinned, and laughed even harder at her screams. "No-one can hear you all the way out here! You might as well not scream at all, but please, do continue! You sound so pretty when you do!" he laughed as he walked away from her down in the cellar, to watch her with that unnervingly large and happy smile on his lips.

"And now, little miss. Care to take a guess at what the lovely meal you had with me was?" he asked her, the manic gleam in his eyes getting stronger as he tilted his head a little while keeping his eye on her every move. After having given her enough time to think about it, but maybe not answer, he told her; "Why, of course, that was my previous victim... He was only seventeen. So young, but he'd already pissed off the wrong people..." he calmly told her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier   Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier - Page 2 EmptyMan Nov 27, 2017 7:49 pm

How could he just laugh? You had to be some type of crazy maniac to just laugh when someone screamed like she did. She had never met anyone like him. She found it hard to believe that you could be so cruel? How could you feel joy from others pain? Because that was the aura she felt, joy.

As she sat there, her back against the wall she felt how she was starting to breath to shallow. She started to feel a bit dizzy, and she placed a hand on her heart. She could feel how it slammed against her ribcage, as it was trying to escape. Her blue eyes never left him, she kept watching his every move. She was horrified. *This is it. Payment for my parent’s death. This is the punishment.* His voice pulled her out of her own thoughts. An eyebrow was raised. *what I ate? What is he talking about* The scared look on her face turned into confusion, as she tried to figure out what he was talking about. It was a stew? She blinked a few times as she heard his voice again. It took a few seconds before she realized what he was saying.

Panic was the first emotion to show on her innocent face. ”no… no.. no…” it was almost a whisper, barely speaking the words. Her face turned into horror as she began to grasp in full what he had said. She started to feel a pain in her stomach. *I ate another person?* Nausea was the next she felt, and slowly got on her feets, while holding a hand in front of her mouth. He was lying he had to! He would never, she couldn’t have. Her eyes met his and she noticed the seriousness in his eyes. *Oh dear god.* And at that point she couldn’t control it anymore. She placed both hands on her stomach, as it emptied itself on the concrete floor. Tears was ones more falling, and as there was nothing more in her stomach she placed a hand on the wall, supporting herself as she walked a few steps. Once more she felt to her knees, looking at her shaking hands. ”No no. I didn’t.. I didn’t eat a person.. I could not.. “ once more it was more of a whisper, and she placed her face in her hands ”No no no.. what have I done. I’m a horrible person!” she almost yelled at this point with a hysterical crying voice. It might not have been her fault, since she didn’t know what she was eating. But it didn’t change the fact that she felt it was her. A few minutes later she just sat there, frozen with her head in her hands. She didn’t even cry anymore. She had turned silent; she was in shock.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier   Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier - Page 2 EmptyTirs Nov 28, 2017 4:52 pm

Rainier just smiled at her, a small, crooked smile, as he squatted down in front of her, carefully watching her reactions and pointedly ignoring the whimpers from the guy in the other end of the room. Ooh, but this was just beautiful. She was displaying all the classic signs of fear and now panic, too, just the two emotions he really loved seeing on another's face!

And... Then he laughed, again, when it dawned on her and he heard her whispering. He didn't even flinch when she threw up right next to him, he was used to so much worse. "Of course you did! He was delicious, wasn't he?" he chuckled, and reached out to thread his fingers through her hair, taking a hold of it, just firm enough to force her to look at him again, at his manic, twisted smile. "Oh, no, no, no... You're not horrible. Because that would be a compliment. No, you're just horribly trusting, is what you are. Really, a stranger offering you shelter out of the blue, and you don't realize anything at all is wrong? Pathetic." he tsk'ed, smiling as he let go of her again, before he got back up to a stand, stretching a little. "Now, thing is... What do I do with you... You think you got any more of those pretty screams in you? I'd love to hear more!" and there was the manic laughter again... Ringing in the room as he bare walls threw the sound right back.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier   Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier - Page 2 EmptyTors Nov 30, 2017 7:09 am

When he grab her hair, she didnt really notice it, except for the fact that he forced her to look into his eyes that seemed darker than ever. Emotions took over, and she lost control of her own thoughts.

As she sat there with her face burried in her hands, shocked, her thoughts were all over the place. He was right, she did indeed trust him, she did go home with him. She had made the decision. He didnt knock her out, or force her to follow him, she went him willingly. He was right, she was pathetic. That sadistic evil voice ones more echoed in her head, as he was talking more to himself than her. She started to wake from her shock, and that manic laughter made her whole body shiver. The thought of that pain she had felt not so long ago, hit her as a bad memory. She placed her arms aroung herself, as if to try and comfort herself. She looked up at him with tears in her eyes, and her voice ever so pleading. "Please... Just let me go. I wont tell." but as she was gazing into those manic eyes, she realised she wasn't going to stop. She had to save herself.

In the second that though hit her, she made a move. She used the hand on the wall to push herself, as she tried to make a run for it. She tried to pass him, and run straight for the exit. But her body still feeling weak from the pain, and the throwing up didnt really agree with her. She wasn't fast enough, and once more she felt herself being caught by him. "No... Please..." The begging and crying started again, as she tried desperately to get away from him. *Im gonna die down here*

//Håber det okay jeg bare skriv han fangede hende igen. Tænkte det pt gav mest mening for story, og at det var okay med dig. ellers sig til så retter jeg self Smile
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier   Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier - Page 2 EmptyFre Dec 01, 2017 1:49 am

Mmhmm. That fear, that panic... He closed his eyes and reveled in the way it kept coming in bursts through her aura, so delicious... What a precious little thing he'd caught himself this time. And without actually having to catch her, she'd willingly gone with him... So much better! He opened his eyes again and looked down at her, head cocked to one side as he watched the tears slide down her cheeks, heard her pleading. All the while, a small smile grew on his lips, rather amused by this whole deal. "Dear, dear Fräulein... Haven't you already said that? Can't you be just a bit more original? How often do you think I've heard those words? Everybody says that."

And then she tried to run for it. Of course. He sighed, cocked his head to the other side so his neck gave a satisfying crack, before he took a few long steps - since he was taller than her, and not reeling from pain and shock - to grab a tight,painful hold of her arm. "Nein, nein, nein, Fräulein... That's bad. You don't just run when somebody's talking to you. Where are your manners?" he tsk'ed at her again, and gave her another taste of the painful nerve manipulation - this time cranking it up a notch further than last time, before letting go of her, knowing she'd probably drop to the floor with the intense pain. "Now, say you're sorry, and I might not do that again. I might still, but I'll be inclined to remember you've been a good girl, at least." he, of course, completely ignored her begging and the tears streaming down her face.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier   Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier - Page 2 EmptyFre Dec 01, 2017 9:57 am

His words didn’t reach her, or well she heard it, but then again she didn’t. She was too busy trying to figure out how to get away. But as she tried he caught up with her instantly, and she felt that strong grip on her arm. As she turned and looked at him, her eyes looked like those of a deer that was caught in the headlight of a speeding car. Before she could answer his words she once more felt that pain from before, but bigger. She couldn’t stop the scream that came from the intense pain her entire body was feeling. Trembling she felt to the floor as soon as he released the grip of her arm.

She tried to sit up, but she couldn’t. Her body was to weak, and it felt as if she tried to move it just hurt even more. Laying on the floor her breathing was heavy as a result of the pain it had to endure. She kept trying to get up, but all she managed was to lift her upper body with the strength of her arms. His voice filled the room, as a shadow that kept hitting her. She had no choice, she didn’t want to feel that pain again ”I.. I’m… I’m sorry.” her voice could barely be heard and she bit her own lip knowing it would not be enough. With tears still in her clear blue eyes she looked up at him, horror painted over that innocent face of hers. ”I’m sorry.. I will be a good girl. Just don’t hurt me anymore…” she was basically begging for her life, and she knew it. He was psychotic enough to kill her if he wanted to.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier   Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier - Page 2 EmptySøn Dec 03, 2017 1:41 am

And once more, her scream made Rainier laugh. This one wasn't as long and loud as the other one, but the look in his eyes was just the same, just as maniacal as before. He squatted down in front of her, his face bleeding back into the uncaring, unfeeling folds he was so used to, but his eyes still had that psychotic look in them. He reached out to brush a hand through her hair, before grabbing it after she got herself halfway up again, twisting it to force her to look at him again as she said her apology.

His eyes roamed that innocent face wretched in pure horror, followed the tears trickling down her cheeks. So precious... If only he could keep that look on her face forever, etch the image of that face into his mind forever. It was so perfect - not even the greatest artist would've been able to render that lovely look of pure horror on such features, almost angelic... And then he finally smiled again. "Good girl... And do you know what good girls get?" he asked her, his voice taking on that note of fake kindness he'd used with her earlier.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier   Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier - Page 2 EmptySøn Dec 03, 2017 7:16 pm

Even though panic and fear controlled her entire body, she didn’t move as he brushed a hand through her hair before grabbing on to it. A painful sound left her pink lips, and she looking straight into his eyes as he had forced her to.
She didn’t think she had anymore tears in her, but they didn’t stop pouring down her cheeks. They were never-ending, despite the fact that she didn’t sob as much anymore. She was too afraid to, she had to hear what he said. She didn’t want to overhear anything again, making him wanting to hurt her even more. She had to just do as he asked, she was sure it was her best option.

His voice once more made her entire body tremble in fear, and that was even though it had that fake kindness to it. She was horribly naïve, but she was not stupid. And she could still see his dark aura so clear, while the psychotic look was still in his dark eyes. But despite that his tone of voice beds her to answer him. She tried to shake her head as a response, but the strong grip in her hair made it impossible. She swallowed ”no…. sir…” She answered with a shaky and delicate almost not existing voice. She wasn’t sure how to answer, and she just tossed in the last ‘sir’ in the end as a desperate try to please him. *Please don’t hurt me again.* she quietly begged, forgetting the fact that he had already shown he could read her mind.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier   Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier - Page 2 EmptyMan Dec 04, 2017 1:38 pm

Once more, he smiled, hearing those soft noises of pain. Ah, such a lovely thing. Took him back to the best years of his life... It'd really been so perfect in Auschwitz. Oh, how he wished his country had won the war so he'd still be doing those experiments, it had been so fun with everything Mengele had thought up...

He watched her intently as she answered, and a broad smile spread on his face. "Why, good girls get rewarded, of course!" he told her with manic glee in his voice, as he let go of her hair and stood back up. "Which is, I won't harm YOU right now, but this lovely young man, and you get the very best place to watch it from! Aren't you happy? You're going to see it all and not be the one to feel it!" he told her with that same glee in his voice, laughing as he went over to put on the record he usually played when torturing people; his favorite German swing from back when he was in Auschwitz. Happy music, for a happy Rainier. Seemed fitting.

When the music was on, he walked back to grab her arm and forcefully pull her up to stand again. Then he grabbed hold of a chair nearby, and dragged it - and her - over to just about 2-3 meters from the young guy. He put the chair down, then lifted her up, and placed her on the chair. "There!" he happily told her, and then got straight to work. He turned to grab a large scalpel from the table nearby, then turned to the young guy. He removed the cloth covering his mouth, and instantly, his begging sobs were audible again. "Halt die Klappe..." sukkede Rainier stille, og stak uden videre en hånd ind i munden på fyren for at trække tungen ud så langt den kunne komme... Og så begyndte han at skære den af med skalpellen, stille og roligt, til utroligt høje smerteskrig fra fyren... Hvilket fik Rainier til at grine let som han skar videre.

// Musikken <3
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier   Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier - Page 2 EmptyMan Dec 04, 2017 6:42 pm

Something about the way he said ‘rewarded’ made her body tremble. She had a feeling that they didn’t see eye to eye in what was a reward, and what was not. She felt a bit of relief as he let go of her hair, but it only lasted until she heard was his idea of reward was. She started to shake her head, first ever so slightly, and then more and more. The music started and she felt how he pulled her up by the arm. ”no please. don’t. I don’t want to watch it. I’ve been a good girl right? Don’t make me watch.!” But somehow she found herself placed on a chair, turned directly at the poor young man, chained to this horrible place.

She couldn’t move, it was as if she was paralyzed. Her legs didn’t listen, and all she could do was watch as the horror show in front of her evolved. Her screams entangled with those of the poor boy. ”NO!...... DON’T!............. LEAVE HIM ALONE!!.........” Even if she wanted, she knew she was no match for Rainier, but she couldn’t watch what was happening. Once more she threw up, and as her head hung between her legs she noticed that small bottle, just under her oversized shirt. She had to get away, or she would be next. She didn’t want to get eaten.

Slowly she got on her legs, still a bit unsteady, but non the less she did it. She opened the bottle, and quickly she managed to ‘hold’ the light between her hands. She then redirected the light to fill out the entire room, especially towards Rainier. It would not last forever, it would only blind him for 5 second, but that was all she needed. As soon as she had let go of the light, she turned into that small fairy form. Before he had a chance to realize what had happened, she was out of the basement. And due to the fact she was so small, the dog wouldn’t be a problem. She continued out, into freedom, leaving her shoes behind, she didn’t care. She stayed in her fairy form, until she was outside the house. She then turned back and fell to the ground crying, and someone came rushing to her. But no matter what they asked or said, she didn’t speak a single word the next couple of days. The doctors said she was in chock.

//Lily out

Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» Well...Well...Well - Rainier
» I don't understand why you have to do this Rainier
» a meeting with the night--Rainier
» Dwelling In The Past | Rainier

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Grounds of Lily :: Det sydlige Grounds of Lily :: Fjorden: The Mirrored Gorge-
Gå til: