Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier

Go down 
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier Empty
IndlægEmne: Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier   Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier EmptyMan Okt 23, 2017 3:28 pm

Tid: Sen eftermiddag
Sted: Fjorden, under et halvtag
Omgivelser: Nogle fiskere, skibe og som regnen begynder forsvinder folk langsomt
Vejr : Det var flot solskin, men det står pludselig ned i stænger.
Påklædning Outfit
Tag: @Rainier <3

Det havde været en af de der lune efterårs dage. Lily havde udnyttet det til at gå en tur ned i den lokale by. Hun havde efterhånden været på skolen i et halvt år, men hun søgte stadig  væk for at undgå og være social med de andre elever. Det havde været en god weekend, hun havde kunne passe sig selv. Der havde selvfølgelig været diverse lektier, men derudover havde hun brugt tiden af alene, det var sådan hun foretrak det.

Hun drejede roligt ned imod fjorden, som en kølig brise ramte hende. Hun trak den store trøje lidt mere op omkring sine skuldre. Hun havde fået trøjen af sin søsters kæreste, han var som en storebror for hende. Den betød derfor meget for hende, og hun havde for vane at bruge den når det hele blev for meget omkring hende. Hun havde ment at den var varm nok, men hun kunne godt mærke nu at det var den ikke.

Det buldrede fra horisonten og hun kiggede mistroisk på det *No please. No rain not now..* Hun nåede ikke og tænke tanken færdig før de første dråber ramte hende. Man kunne da heller ikke regne med vejrudsigten nu til dags, den havde sagt skyfrit. Hun begyndte og små løbe for at finde ly, men der gik ikke længe før det stod ned i stænger. Hun satte farten op, og fandt et halvtag hun skyndte sig ind under. Hun rystede let på hovedet for at få nogle af dråberne til at ryge af, før det gjorde hendes hår gennemblødt. Hun sukkede og satte sig på en kasse der var der, som hun kiggede ud på regnen. Det måtte gerne holde op så hun kunne komme tilbage til akademiet. Endnu et brag lød, og der gik ikke længe før et lyn lyste himlen op.

Sidst rettet af Lily Lør Nov 25, 2017 1:20 pm, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier   Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier EmptyMan Okt 23, 2017 3:49 pm

Ah. This was it, his favorite weather was finally here. This was why Rainier loved the fall, lots of wind and rain. Lots of unpredictable weather - it matched him, and it made it so much easier to hide traces from his killings and tortures. He stood in a small clearing of the forest, close to the fjord. His face was turned towards the sky, so the rain drops could wash away the blood on his face from his earlier kill. His dog was busy pulling the body of the lifeless girl back to his cabin, while he stood here and washed the rather fresh blood off of his face. She had made the prettiest screams as he made her feel pain she'd never even imagined, until the blood had curdled and silence her scream as he'd finally slit her throat, causing her warm blood to spill over his face. She had seen his last kill, and he'd observed her ever since. As soon as he knew she was going to go to the cops, he'd made sure to drag her out here to torture and kill her for her mistakes.

But now, the wind brought a sound with it. It sounded like another girl... And it came from the fjord? Well well, let's go see what we had here. He doubted whoever it was had seen him, but better go make sure. So, after putting his white jacket back on (he hadn't wanted any blood splattering on it), he walked slowly through the rain, through trees until he arrived at the fjord, where he saw a young girl hiding from the rain beneath a porch roof. With his face in its trained, emotionless mask, he slowly, silently, walked over there, under the roof to stand beside her, just watching her for the time being.

// Outfit her
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier   Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier EmptyMan Okt 23, 2017 4:13 pm

She was listening to the raindrops on the tin roof, as the footsteps of someone approaching reached her ears. She didn't turn to look, she just watched the raindrops that collapsed with the ground outside her small hideout. She felt his presence as he just stood there, next to her, tall, emotionless, silent. She felt his eyes on her, and if she could have become even smaller, she probably would have.

It seemed like hours, but it was no more than a few minutes before she finally found the courage to turn her face, and catch a glimpse of him. She couldn't sense anything about him, and it actually scared her a bit. Normally she was able to sense the basis mood from a person, but he really did seem emotionless. *He's probably just the silent type. Maybe he just needed shelter too* She convinced herself, before she decided to try and talk to him. "Uhm.. Do we.. I mean.." She bit her own lip as she found it hard to make the words leave her. She had no idea who he was, but they way he kept looking at her, made her think that maybe she did. She sank the lump that had formed in her throat before she bit her tongue, and tried again. "Do I know you?" She tilted her head to the side, and looked at him with her blue eyes.

Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier   Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier EmptyMan Okt 23, 2017 4:27 pm

Rainier'd kept watching her, all the while, and didn't even flinch and try to look away as most did when caught looking at someone. No, he could sense her unease, and that made just the smallest smile appear on his lips. He was always amused when people were uneasy around him, or when he could tell they were frightened of him. Fear and panic might just be the two emotions he loved seeing the most.

"Do you? Hmm. You see, that is a very good question. Some people know me without even knowing they do. But no, I don't really think you know me. At least not the 'me' that's actually me, a lot of people know the other me, though. So you might know me while not knowing me at all. You see the conundrum that is, right?" and that bone-chilling smile stayed right where it was. Of course, he was talking about himself and the alias the police and journalists had given him, but she probably wouldn't know that. Very few people actually knew who 'Hannibal' was, and those who did were the ones that wouldn't rattle him out to the police. Everybody who would got silenced one way or another, anyway.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier   Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier EmptyMan Okt 23, 2017 5:10 pm

His smile sent a chill down her spine, and she forced her body not to move, even though she felt the shiver. She listened as he answered her question. She found her self even more confused, than she was before she asked the question. She didn't understand what he ment with 'not the 'me' that's actually me', and a confused expression showed on her sweet face.

She tried to make sense of the answer, but she soon realized, that it was not gonna happen. "I.. I dont think I know you. you dont seem familiar." her head tilted a bit to the side, as she allowed her eyes to take another glance of him. She flushed scarlet red when she realized what she was doing, and suddenly her hads, that was resting in her lap, was very interesting to look at. Her long blonde her fell a bit forward and covered some of her face. "Sorry.." You could only just hear out her words as she spoke with a voice that was very low, and clearly affected by the awkwardness she felt after looking at him.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier   Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier EmptyMan Okt 23, 2017 5:23 pm

While she stood there, thinking, he caught her eyes just once, and his smile widened when he heard her confused, slightly apprehensive thoughts. That was just how he liked it - what he said had made sense to himself, but he loved hearing how much it confused 'sane' people. Most of the times he thought that the thoughts of 'normal' people were incredibly boring, so straight-lined, not at all the jumble of thoughts he was used to himself.

"Oh, that's alright, little one. Everybody has to start somewhere, right?" his smile disappeared again, replaced by the rather emotionless mask as he stuck out his gloved hand for a handshake. "Then let's get to know each other, shall we? My name's Rainier." he said, with a small, polite inclination of his head, and that weak, dangerous smile slipping right back into place. While he stood there, his skin subtly glowed, but the color of the glow was dark, very much so, almost black, and it intensified his dark aura around him - that every dark fairy had - a bit.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier   Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier EmptyMan Okt 23, 2017 9:59 pm

She placed her self in an upright sitting position as she thought about his words. *Everybody have to start somewhere..* Well that was true, and despite the fact that she couldn't since his mood, he didn't seem like a bad person.
Her head tilted slighty to one side, as she glanced over his hand. His hand were huge compared to hers, so when she placed her hand in his, it almost disappeared as they shook hands. "Lily." A cute smile found a way to her pink lips, and she closed her eyes as the smile reached her eyes.

As she sat there looking at the rain, her legs slowly swung from side to side. "I normally dont mind the rain, but..." she stopped her sentence as a thunderclap sounded. She felt her heart beating a bit faster, due to the chock she just gotten. She gently shook her head. "I.. I.. I'm not really dressed for so much rain." She wasn't normally scared of thunder, but the big bang had taken her by surprise.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier   Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier EmptyMan Okt 23, 2017 10:21 pm

Hmm. She actually wasn't afraid yet? That was weird. Or maybe she was just so naïve as to think the best of everybody she met, even a nuthead such as himself. He sat down next to her after they'd shaken hands, and finally removed his gaze from her, to look out over the lake. "Cute name," he casually said, and, well, it was. Way too cute. At least, way too cute for his ears.

His own eyes remained pretty much void of emotion when he saw that smile reach hers. His lips were still curled in his own, small smile, but his smile definitely didn't reach his eyes, like hers did. But just a bit of emotion seeped into his face, still, as he looked out over the fjord again. Content. But, the content was mostly from knowing that hid dog, by now, surely had dragged the body of the lifeless girl back to his cabin, so it'd be there for him to cut up and cook when he got back home. He got hungry just thinking about it - the girl had been a weak omega, and an alpha had paid him to take her out. He was looking forward to tasting werewolf flesh for the first time. Should prove to be very, very interesting.

He looked over at her again, when she jumped due to the sudden lightning. He didn't even flinch, but his smile widened a bit as he felt the short burst of fear running through her from pure shock. "I can see that. You trusted the weather forecast, I take it?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier   Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier EmptyTirs Okt 24, 2017 1:04 am

She blushed a bit as he complimented her name, or well for her ears it sound like a compliment. She had no idea what he hid behind his mask.
She suddenly felt a tiny bit of his mood. He seemed to be joyful, but she of course couldn't tell about what. But naive as she was, she was sure it was just because he was enjoying himself. She didn't understand it, she was just plain and boring, she was nothing special. It was not because she was good looking nether, so what is what that made him talk to her she couldn't figure out. It was probably just because he didn't want to walk out in the rain, and she had found the only dry spot that she could spot.

When his eyes ones more found there way to her she blushed, as he caught her looking at him. She looked down at her hands, that tightly grabbed her big shirt. "Ohh yeah... I ... Well. They're normally right.." She was still feeling flustered, but she managed to speak without stuttering to much. She moved the hair that was hanging in front of her head, and placed it casually behind her ear. "I guess I just have to wait for it too pass. It cant be that long." She tried to sound confident, but she knew that with her luck, it would be hours before it passed. She would mostly end up walking back to the school in the pouring rain. She would end up cold and wet, hopefully she wouldn't get sick.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier   Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier EmptyTirs Okt 24, 2017 8:48 am

Rainier's smile widened just slightly when he saw that blush. Oh, she took that for a compliment, did she? She must be really damn naïve, to not have noticed that he wasn't at all like others. She was the type of person he loved to play with... One of the innocent ones, so shielded from wickedness until someone like himself came along. He'd been like that, once, maybe not quite as much, but Lilith had helped him make up for that. She'd helped him become so much stronger, helped him to get to have so much more fun.

She was a rather pretty little thing, something he'd love to play with if he could get away with it. He loved to see such lovely features twist and contort in pain and fear, it was the best look he could put on anybody's face, and it always made him laugh when he saw it, knowing he was the cause of it. "I don't put too much stock in the weather forecast. When you live outside the city for a while, you'll soon learn how to tell what the upcoming weather's like. I was happy when I felt the moisture in the air," he smiled, and looked out at the raindrops falling on the fjord's surface. "Rain's nice. I think it's going to take an hour before this one passes by," he casually said. And then... An impish thought entered his mind. Why not...

And so, he looked over at her again, forcing his smile to look a lot friendlier and inviting than it had before. "If you want, you could come home with me until the rain passes? It's only a ten minute walk from here, and mostly in the forest, so the trees will block out most of the rain."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier   Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier EmptyTirs Okt 24, 2017 6:12 pm

Her eyes rested on his face, as he was talking about the weather. It was not because she was starring, she was just politely looking at the person whom she was having a conversation with.
A small smile followed by a little giggle as he said told her how he was happy about the rain. She normally didn't have any problems with the rain, but getting trapped in it like this wasn't her favorite thing. "I'm not good at guessing the weather, and there normally right about it." She said it with a soft voice, almost as if she was just talking to herself.

A small sigh was her reaction to his guess on how long the rain would last. She pulled the shirt up a bit closer, as she was starting to feel a bit cold. "Seriously? One hour?" she had turned her head, and looked at him with a surprised look before she turned her head and looked down on her feet that didnt even touch the ground *I'm so gonna get sick*
She was lost in her own thoughts when he turned her face and looked at her. She noticed his smile, and she felt the warm in her cheeks. He looked pretty cute when he was smiling. She thought about his proposal for a few minutes, before she answerd. "I dont want to be a bother.." You could hear on the the tone of her voice, that she actually wanted to go, but didnt want to cause him any troubles.

So if he insisted she would simply get up and follow him home to his place
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier   Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier EmptyTirs Okt 24, 2017 6:43 pm

That small, 'friendly' yet still slightly unnerving smile stayed on Rainier's face while he discreetly looked her over again. A small, young thing, probably not used to defending herself. It'd be so much fun to hear her screaming in pain, face contorting in fear and panic... The lovely color of her blood on her skin... Bruises blossoming on that fair skin... He lost a bit control over his feelings, and there was a significant burst of happiness at those prospects, before he reigned them in again.

"Mmhmm. This isn't just a five minute thing. You see those clouds over there?" he casually pointed up at a lump of rather dark clouds. "They'll be here in five minutes, and I can't see the end of them, yet. So yeah, it'll be an hour, possibly more." he stated matter-of-factly, shrugging as if it wasn't a big deal. Well, to him it wasn't, since he loved the rain, wind and storms in general. Since they could be as unpredictable as him, he actually saw a pattern in how they were, even where others might think it was entirely random.

"Lily, I wouldn't make you this offer if I would think of it as intruding. You're more than welcome to ride out the rainstorm at my cabin." That 'friendly' smile returned full force, and the purple shine in his eyes got stronger while he looked at her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier   Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier EmptyTirs Okt 24, 2017 10:43 pm

As he was telling her about the clouds, she looked in the direction he had shown her. The clouds was really dark there, and why would he lie? Lily never thought anyone would harm her on purpose. After her parents died, her sister shielded her from anything that could hurt her mere. That was probally why she had gotten so naive.

Her eyes meet his, and she noticed the friendly smile on his lips, as he assured her that she wasn't intruding. She bit her lip and lowered her eyes as she was fighting with herself on the inside. A cold wind passed them, and made her shiver ones more. "If your sure its not a bother." She spoke with a soft voice, that was filled with all the innocence that was in here.

She jumped of the crate she was sitting on. She fixed the big shirt she was wearing, as she made it close better around her neck to try and keep warm, and avoid some of the water as they walked to his place. She looked at him with a hint of pink on her pale cheeks.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier   Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier EmptyTirs Okt 24, 2017 10:58 pm

If Rainier'd looked her in the eyes to read her thoughts right that moment, he wouldn't have been able to refrain from laughing at her thinking nobody would harm her on purpose. But, luckily, he didn't, but he could feel her emotions settling down a bit. He couldn't sense her exact mood, but he could feel she was a lot calmer than before. Good, he loved to lull people into a false sense of security before he did anything.

"I'm sure." he said, chuckling on the inside at how sweet and innocent she was, and how he looked forward to hear what pretty screams she could make. Maybe she'd even scream her throat raw, so she couldn't make another sound? He had to try to get to that point. Not to the point of breaking her, though, just playing with her. He was sure this girl was such an innocent being that his 'kleine Blümchen' would like to meet her for herself, and she would probably be sad, even disappointed in him if he broke someone so pure without letting her have a taste of it.

He slowly stood back up, and led her all the way back to the cabin. He was silent most of the ten-minute walk, only speaking if spoken to, and eventually,w hen they reached his cabin, he held the door open for her to enter the cabin. Smiling, he walked in after her, and closed the door. "There. Much better, isn't it?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier   Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier EmptySøn Okt 29, 2017 7:09 pm

'"I'm sure."' His words made a smile form on her lips, as she felt more comfortable with going home with him now. If she knew who he really was, she would probally try and find a way out, but she had no idea. And because of that she followed him when he started to walk.

They didnt really speak as they were walking through the woods. It was cold and windy, and Lily was more occupied, with trying to keep herself shielded from the worst of it. It felt like the 10minutes were longer, maybe because they didnt spoke, or maybe because she was freezing like crazy. So when she finally saw his cabin she couldnt help but smill. *Warmth* They thought of a warm and dry home, where she could relax untill the bad weather passed, it was a wonderful feeling.

She passed him ans he held the dore, and once moe her cheeks got that tiny hint of pink to them. She sent him a soft smile, as she stopped and watched him as he closed the door. Her big shirt was drenched, and her hair was also wet. She placed her arms around herself as to try and get warm, but soon realise, that it did nothin. Her tiny lips shiverd, as she desperatly tried to keep warm. "I can't thank you enough for letting me stay here till the weater hav passed.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier   Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier EmptyMan Okt 30, 2017 12:36 am

A soft smile had lit up Rainier's face when he noticed she was getting more comfortable around him. Good, good, this was just what he wanted. Go on, feel safe, secure, before I go ahead and do anything. Not that he'd go overly crazy, she wasn't an assignment, after all. She was just a bit of fun, so he was going to be nice to her. Well, as nice as he was going to be to anyone but his family and few friends.

He saw the small blush forming on her face, and he smirked a bit as he discreetly locked the door. If she'd ask he'd just say he usually did that, that you could never be too safe. Most people did lock their doors, after all. Noticing her standing there, shivering, he got an idea. This might be better than torturing her a bit, even... "You look like you're frozen to the bone, Lily. Go sit in the couch, I'll fetch you some warm blankets. I also have a bit of leftover stew in the freezer, I could reheat some of that for you?" Of course he wasn't going to tell her what meat it was. That was going to be the thing he'd wait with, and love the expression she'd probably make when she figured it out...
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier   Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier EmptyMan Okt 30, 2017 12:57 am

She didnt hear the sound of the door locking, as she was shaking so much her teeths where clapping together. Shivering she looked up at him as he spoke to her. A soft smile formed on her lips that had gotten the smallest hint of a blue color to them. A soft nood as a response,  before she turned and walked towards, what she guessed would be the living room.

She slowly walked into the room, as she looked around. She was still shaking, and desided to remove the wet shirt. It would do her no good as it was. She placed it on a chair that was standing there, the shoes she already left in the hallway. She placed one of her hands on her upper arm, softly holding on to it, feeling a bit exposed in the shirt that only just stayed on her shoulders, showing off that soft delicate skin. She didnt get to sit down before she hear Rainier return with the blankets.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier   Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier EmptyMan Okt 30, 2017 12:52 pm

Smiling to himself, Rainier first of all went into his kitchen, to take up some of his lovely, favorite stew, to toss the frozen lump into a pot on the stove, lid on, so it'd heat up faster, and get some rice cooking in another one. Then, while that was cooking, he went upstairs, into the guest room, where he picked up two big comforters, before he went downstairs and handed them over to Lily. On his way he'd also picked up one of his old hoodies he never used anymore, and so, he handed it to her along with the comforters.

"I thought you might want some dry clothes, too," he told her with a would-be kind smile, but it probably did look a little fake, which it was. He sat down in the big armchair next to the couch, and turned on the tv. The local news were on at this moment, and he really had to fight hard not to let his broad smile show when they talked about another disappearance nearby, which he'd obviously played a big part in. All those pretty screams...
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier   Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier EmptyTors Nov 02, 2017 2:48 pm

His voice startled her just a bit, despite the fact that she heard him comming. She just a bit before she looked at him with a soft smile. She took the hoodie, and wasnt slow to put it over her head. She suddenly felt much more comfortable, coverd up. She was not a girl who liked to show of her body, and why would she be? its not like there was anything to show anyway.

She grabbed the big blankets, and with them in her arms she sat down in the couch, with her legs pulled up. She placed the blankets around her, and looked comfy as she was sitting here relaxing. Her eyes went to the TV, and she listend as they talked about the girl that had gone missing. A shiver went down her back, and she looked over at Rainier with a geniue smile on her lips. "Im happy I meet you. At least your not some weird freak." Her eyes went back to the TV. "I dont know how I would have handled it, if I ran into the one causing all this commotion." She had no idea who he really was, and all she had seen was a kind and caring fairy. Why should she think he was anything else?
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier   Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier EmptyTors Nov 02, 2017 3:18 pm

A small smile, almost a smirk, showed up when Rainier saw how eagerly she put on the hoodie and covered herself up with the blankets. It seemed like she really did just think he was a regular nice guy, when in reality he was anything but. Nice, nice. That was just how he liked it. It'd be interesting to see if she figure out what his stew was, that it wasn't what it looked like, just like himself. But it'd be a while before that was ready, after all, so he just kept sitting in the chair close to the couch where she was, watching the news. Nice, they hadn't found any clues once again. he was getting better and better at making the whole kidnapping thing traceless.

He looked over at her as she spoke, and noticed her smile. His own smile widened, but that was more her words than anything else. Oh, so he wasn't a 'weird freak'? Even he himself would say he was crazy. Guess that just showed how good he was becoming at hiding his true intentions and feelings. Knowing she was a fairy also made him keep a stricter hold on his feelings, not letting anything elsebut his joy at the things about to unwind shine through.

"I dont know how I would have handled it, if I ran into the one causing all this commotion." He shrugged, and looked back at the tv. "I'm sure you'd figure out something. There's always got to be a way to get out of something like that, right?" he said with a small smile while cackling with glee on the inside. Oh, if she only knew...
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier   Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier EmptyFre Nov 03, 2017 10:53 am

All she got form this guy she only just found, was joy and happiness, that made her sure he couldn’t be a bad person. Bad person normally had a different mood, and she knew to stay away from them. That was also why she could just relax in his company, nothing about him made her want to run away.

You could her the storm still raging outside, and she was happy she was sitting inside. She would have gotten sick if she had to stay outside, or walk home in it. No it was much better to sit here hiding under the warm comforters. His voice snapped her out of the coziness and relaxation that was almost dosed off in. She looked into his eyes as he asked her a question. Most people would find a way out in a situation like that, but she was sure she wouldn’t be able to. She didn’t really have any strength, she was weak, and she couldn’t really run that fast. If she got caught in something like that she knew she wouldn’t stand a chance. She looked down with a somewhat sad face expression ”Most people probably would, but I don’t think I would have the strength.” She was not the type to lie, and that was also why she told the truth to a guy whom she only just met. She curled herself a bit deeper into the comforters, suddenly feeling even smaller than she normally was. If something happened, would she be able to get out? the thought troubled her mind.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier   Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier EmptyFre Nov 03, 2017 1:19 pm

Rainier casually cast a glance over at her once in a while. She seemed to be getting real comfortable, not noticing anything was off with him. She really was just too naïve... Did she really not have any of that natural paranoia most people had? Apparently not. That just made everything so much easier, but also a little less fun. Oh well, things were about to get fun anyway, he could hear and smell the food was almost done.

He liked the sound of the rain and wind outside, this was his favorite weather, just as unpredictable as his own mind was most of the time. His eyes were rather emotionless, though, when she looked into them once more, before she looked down in her lap, looking a little sad. He was quiet as she spoke, and then let just a small smile show while he really wanted to laugh long and loud - oh, so she really was just a little helpless one, he could probably do whatever he wanted and she wouldn't be able to fight back much... Lovely!

He feigned compassion as he leant forwards, and gently let his hand rest on her clothed and blanketed shoulder. "I'm sure you'd find a way out, anyway. You seem like a smart girl." he told her, forcing the gentle smile to stay there, but it didn't quite reach his eyes.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier   Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier EmptyFre Nov 03, 2017 9:20 pm

She didnt really notice when he looked at her. She was bad at that, she was so used to just staying in the corners and shadows, so when people was actually watching here, well she didn’t see it. At least not until he placed his hand on her shoulder, she looked up at him feeling a bit flustered. She looked into his blue eyes, or they were more than blue, they had a hint of purple. They were mesmerizing, and she couldn’t look away. She noticed how his smile didn’t reach his eyes, and for the first time she felt a bit nervous, but not much. Her cheek still got red from the compliment he gave her, or what she felt was a compliment.

She looked down again before biting her soft pink lower lip. *Odd. Did his smiles never reach his eyes?* No she must be tired and imagining things, his voice was soft and filled with compassion, so she must have mistaken. Yes, that had to be it.

She could smell the food that was slowing getting done in the kitchen. She looked in the direction and her stomach let out a small growl in response to the smell. Her whole face turned red, and she quickly grabbed her stomach, as to make it to stop. This was SO embarrassing!
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier   Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier EmptyFre Nov 03, 2017 10:32 pm

The smile on Rainier's lips widened a bit, and some of his happiness showed in the eyes now... But of course, that happiness was from noticing her small bout of nervousness. That was what he was trying to achieve. That was what he like dseeing, and what any normal person would've been feelin gby now. She really was too trusting, that poor girl.

He chuckled when he heard her stomach rumble as she smelled the food. "Smells good, huh? You sound like you're starving." he slowly rose to a stand, and stretched a little, before casually walking over to the kitchen again. "I think it's about ready now. How much do you want?" he asked, while scooping rice and stew into his own bowl.

//undskyld den er lidt kort!
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier   Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier EmptyMan Nov 06, 2017 9:57 am

*Shit! He heard it.. This can’t get any worse* She looked up at him with those blue eyes, and just a hint of pink on her cheeks as she felt embarrassed. ”W-well.. I wasn’t but it smells really good.” No point in lying. She wasn’t really hungry, but that smell. It smelled unlike anything she ever tried before. She watched him as he walked towards the kitchen. She was a bit slow, so when she finally got up she had to run a bit to catch up to him in the kitchen. With one of the blankets tightly tugged around her, she watched as he was pouring rice to a plate. ”Uhmm… not much. Just a bit. I mean.. I don’t eat that much.” She didn’t remove her eyes from the food that was smelling delicious.

//No worries. Smile det sker men betyder så mit også er halv kort

Just like me. Or maybe not (XXX) - Rainier
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Well...Well...Well - Rainier
» I don't understand why you have to do this Rainier
» a meeting with the night--Rainier
» Dwelling In The Past | Rainier

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Grounds of Lily :: Det sydlige Grounds of Lily :: Fjorden: The Mirrored Gorge-
Gå til: