Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

En badetur i måneskin XXX - Chloe

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

En badetur i måneskin XXX - Chloe - Page 4 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: En badetur i måneskin XXX - Chloe   En badetur i måneskin XXX - Chloe - Page 4 EmptyTirs Nov 14, 2017 8:29 pm

As they were underwater she couldn't answer him. So all he got as a response was a soft smile.

With him keeping them down, all she had to focus on, was making the pace and motions in the right way. She could feel how she hit her own sensitive spots, but when it came to his, she listend and watched his reaction. She tried to make the movement give them both equially pleasure, but she knew it would not be 100% possible. She bit her lip as he sucked on her nipple, twisting her movements just a bit making it hit her senstive spot right on. She had no doubt in her mind that she could make him come, but before that she wanted to get that sweet release first.

So with resolute movements, making the pleasure intense, she keept moving her hips. She felt how that knot in her stomach started to form, how her muscles would tighten and her body yearn for that sweet ecstacy it was to come. She didnt pause or even slow down her movement, she keept riding him untill she felt that knot in her stomach letting go. Her whole body was filled with pleasure as felt her entire body almost explode around him. Her nails dug into the skin on his back, and she made a deep and hard movement forcing him as deep into her as he could.

She used a few seconds to get her composure, before she started to move again. This time she went for his sweet sot, the movement and the pase that worked the best for him. She letted go of his shoulders, and pushed his upper body down to the ground. She stopped her movements for a short while, but only because she turned herself around. In this position she started to ride him again, her hands on his thighs and her body moving to give him as much pleasure as she could.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: En badetur i måneskin XXX - Chloe   En badetur i måneskin XXX - Chloe - Page 4 EmptyOns Nov 15, 2017 2:57 pm

Luca noticed that smile, and leant in to kiss it, still smiling to her when they broke apart. "Sei così incredibilmente bella..." he muttered against her lips, teasingly biting the lower one, feeling her slowly nearing her climax. The signs were so very obvious - the way she tensed, got tighter around him, her motions getting slightly irregular as her pleasure climbed to higher and higher peaks.

When he felt her release hit, he dug his nails into her back, giving her a couple of red stripes matching the ones she'd given him, and a couple faster thrusts to help her along with that, wanting it to last as long as possible for her, and also helping himself along to the edge with the tight, hot, wet pressure all around him. His moans slowly returned, getting longer and deeper as he neared his own sweet release.

He shivered, feeling her nails through his scales and skin again, that soft pain helping him right along. It would truly not be long until his own release hit now, he was so close... He just needed a last push, and bit his lip before giving her a lusty grin as he felt how she grabbed the sides of his tail to ride him better. This girl... Damn, but she was amazing.

//'You're so incredibly beautiful'. Italiensk, ofc Wink
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: En badetur i måneskin XXX - Chloe   En badetur i måneskin XXX - Chloe - Page 4 EmptyTors Nov 16, 2017 10:26 am

She had no idea what he was saying, but she could imagine it couldn’t be anything bad, at least that was not how it sounded, or how it looked. If she had been insecure she probally would have freaked out, but she didn’t, she just returned his smile and continued doing what she had started.

His nails in her back, the faster thrust, all of his actions made her pleasure last just a bit longer, making it that more intense. If she could have moaned she would have done so. Instead her eyes just closed, and her head was tilted back ever so slightly, her lips parting leaving her mouth open as if a moan would leave her, but it just turned into some weird mumbling drowned in the water of the lake. Unlike him, she couldn’t speak or make any sounds that well under water.

As she grabbed his tail, she felt the roughness of the beautiful scales. It was not because it hurt her, it was just different. But didn’t stop her for having hat firm grip, using it to ride him, making it easier for her to use the right speed and angle that made him get the most pleasure. She could feel he was close, one of the bonuses of heightened senses. His heartbeat was speeding up, and she could hear the blood pump to the cock that was deep inside her, almost feeling the pulse on it. A cocky smile on her lips, as she made her movements deeper, making him thrust harder into her. She was determined to continue till he got that release he had already given her, so she didn’t stop unless he stopped her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: En badetur i måneskin XXX - Chloe   En badetur i måneskin XXX - Chloe - Page 4 EmptyFre Nov 17, 2017 1:56 pm

After having watched her reach that peak, watched how long it went on for, a grin flittered across his lips before another moan, as he finally just closed his eyes and tilted his head a little back, allowing himself to finally concentrate only on his own pleasure, his own peak, that was so very close...

He definitely felt how she upped her game, the angle, speed and slight squeezing of him just perfect, the way their hips slammed together as he reached even deeper inside her than before... He finally felt it, the heat spreading in his loins, at the base of his tail, getting ready to explode any second now, his skin turning hyper-sensitive with his incoming release, causing him to shudder just at that firm grip she still had on his tail.

And then, he was there, his body tensing up as he finally shot his load into her, hips pumping irregularly with his release, moans escaping him beyond control. Slowly, the thrusts slowed to a halt, and he allowed himself to rest back against the bottom of the lake, hands on her hips keeping her still for the time being... Until he finally opened his eyes again, and grinned up at her. "Well, that was a pretty good one," he laughed, winking at her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: En badetur i måneskin XXX - Chloe   En badetur i måneskin XXX - Chloe - Page 4 EmptySøn Nov 19, 2017 9:15 pm

She could feel everything as his body reached it peek, and he finally got that release she had been aiming for. A soft smile found a way to her lips, and she looked over her shoulder so she could watch him. Well he did look handsome, even in that form. Well of cource he was, else she wouldnt have spent her time, fooling around with him. She was a lady with taste afterall.

She couldnt help but chuckle a bit as he opend her eyes, and spoke. She sent him a look that asked him to follow her. And slowly very slowly, she removed herself from him and swam to the surface. She felt the cold wind from the night hit her face as she broke through the water surface. A small grin showed on her perky lips, and she waited for him to break the surface too. "Different, but definetly not bad. All though I kinda missed the ability to moan." She swam to the edge, and slowly rose from the water and just stood there in the light of the moon, twisting her hair trying to get some of the water out of it. She didnt really care if anyone passed by and saw her standing there, entirely naked, afterall she was hot.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: En badetur i måneskin XXX - Chloe   En badetur i måneskin XXX - Chloe - Page 4 EmptyMan Nov 20, 2017 2:55 pm

Luca noticed that look, and, smiling, he watched her slowly rise to the surface... While he himself only gave one, maybe two strokes of his tail to reach the surface,too,keeping his gills still underwater, so it was really only his head that was above the surface of the lake. He loved watching that smile on her lips; that sort of grin meant it'd been real damn good... Or at least, as good for her as it'd been for him. He laughed when she spoke, and then sent her one of those charming, self-confident smirks. "Well, that just means we might have to do it on the surface sometime, too, doesn't it? So you won't miss that aspect of it..." he practically purred, before he ran a hand through his hair and lazily followed her to the edge of the lake. He pulled himself up on the bank of the lake, waiting a couple of seconds before he took a deep breath, as his gills had disappeared again.

Ever so slowly, the scales disappeared, too, and his tail split back into his legs. he sat there for a minute or two, before slowly rising to a stand, a bit more unsteady on his legs for the few first steps before it became that self-confident walk again, as he went over to where his clothes had been abandoned, caring just as little about being naked as she did - he just wanted his clothes with him since they were rather expensive.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: En badetur i måneskin XXX - Chloe   En badetur i måneskin XXX - Chloe - Page 4 EmptyMan Nov 20, 2017 7:20 pm

A soft laugh left her lips. He sure had his confident in check, but hey it’s not like he didn’t have a reason for it. She had indeed enjoyed there fooling around in the water.

As she stood there, she looked at him sitting on the shore. She watched him in silence as his body slowly turned back into a human. Well he was beautiful in siren form, but this, well this was definitely better. Nothing like a naked body of a sexy man, she never did get why some girls found other girls attractive. For her it was only men that did the trick. A threesome could be fine sure, but not without a man in it. She walked to her underwear that was still wet, she sighed a little. *Looks like I will walk home without underwear* it was not that it bothered her, she actually didn’t care, but then she had to carry it. She found her pants and putted it on, before she found her shirt and pulled it over her head. ”Why is it I always get hungry after sex… You know that feeling?” She looked at him as she putted her hair up in a tight and messy bun. She hated the wet hair in her face right now, it was just annoying.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: En badetur i måneskin XXX - Chloe   En badetur i måneskin XXX - Chloe - Page 4 EmptyTirs Nov 21, 2017 1:17 pm

Of course he noticed her watching,which was why, when he put his clothes back on, he did it as sensually as possible, knowing quite a lot about how each muscle moved when he did so. Knowledge of your own body was such a huge plus when you tried your best to look as hot as possible. Not that he had to try hard with his natural beauty, but clumsiness could quickly destroy that, so this was necessary... At least in Luca's eyes.

He chuckled softly at her question, and nodded, with just a small, crooked smirk in place on his lips as he turned to look at her again. "Of course I do. It's only natural," he said, moving over next to her again, letting an arm slip around her waist. "So maybe we should go get ourselves a snack?" he suggested, leaning in to gentle kiss her throat, barely even a brush of lips. Then he let his hand fall from her again, and began walking, back up the path that led back to the school.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: En badetur i måneskin XXX - Chloe   En badetur i måneskin XXX - Chloe - Page 4 EmptyOns Nov 22, 2017 12:31 pm

She couldn’t help but laugh just a bit, at least she wasn’t the only one getting hungry. She felt how they once more was close, but this time it was dressed, something entirely different. Her lips spread into a smile that showed she didn’t mind what he was doing. She watched him as he started to walk back towards the school. It only took her a second to catch up to him, even though she had waited a bit of a time before finally moving. She had used her speed, and now she was walking next to him. ”I don’t think my type of snack is the same as yours.” She said with a grin on her full lips. ”I need something a bit more alive, something I can’t find at the school, or rather shouldn’t.” She could probably find some sucker to dry out, but it would be bad if she planned to stay there. And she actually did, not because she wanted to study that bad, but because she didn’t know where else to go.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: En badetur i måneskin XXX - Chloe   En badetur i måneskin XXX - Chloe - Page 4 EmptyOns Nov 22, 2017 2:11 pm

Luca just smiled and stretched a little, running a hand through his still semi-wet hair. At least his hair dried pretty quickly, and since it wasn't that long, well, that just helped that process along. He noticed the smile, and he liked it... Perhaps there was a chance they could have fun again sometime in the future? It sure seemed like she was as interested as he still was. Would be fun to have a tumble on land, too.

"Ah, well, no, not after I started living on the surface, no," he chuckled. "It was a different story back in the water. Humans do taste so much better than fish..." he had to admit, with a grin. He wasn't ashamed, because... Why would he be? A siren's natural diet did include raw meat of any and all kinds, so if you happened to find a human when you were hungry, well, you lured them in with your singing and ate them. Simple as that! Why go chase a fish is a human was close, right? "But yeah, I think it's wise to find it somewhere else," he agreed in a chuckle. "Guess I'll just see you back at school sometime, then?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: En badetur i måneskin XXX - Chloe   En badetur i måneskin XXX - Chloe - Page 4 EmptyTors Nov 23, 2017 11:46 am

She couldn’t help but smile, she had to agree. She had tried to drink blood from animals, and it was not near as good. Well shapeshifters, werewolf’s and so on was still humans in her eyes, so of course they didn’t count. ”I have to agree on that one. Animals doesn’t do it for me. It’s not the same, and it don’t seem to satisfy me quite as much as I would like to.” she said with a smirk on those full lips.

She tilted her head from side to side, making it crack just a bit. She let out a sound of relief as she felt how the tension let go of her. She turned her eyes towards him with a smile on her lips. With her speed she pushed him against a tree, not really caring that it would hurt just a bit remembering how he felt about pain. With a smile on her lips, hands on his chest, she leaned closer to him, clamming his lips in a deep and intense kiss. As their lips parted she looked straight into his brown eyes. ”Guess so.” She removed her hands and turned around while she slowly started to walk away from him. She looked over her shoulder with a teasing looking in her eyes ”Next time. Let’s do it on land.” she proclaimed before she used her speed and left him alone in the forest.

//chloe out

En badetur i måneskin XXX - Chloe
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 4 af 4Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4
 Lignende emner
-
» Just two girls having fun - Chloe
» What would i do without you darling - Chloe
» Admit it...! - Chloe
» This... Won't be easy to tell you. - Chloe
» Guitarens strenge - Chloe