Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

En badetur i måneskin XXX - Chloe

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

En badetur i måneskin XXX - Chloe - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: En badetur i måneskin XXX - Chloe   En badetur i måneskin XXX - Chloe - Page 3 EmptySøn Okt 22, 2017 12:03 am

Luca's small smile slowly widened, as he could clearly see that nothing about it seemed offputting about it to her, no trace of disgust in her features or her body language. That was good - it'd been quite a while, and he looked forward to give her something to really remember, especially when it was in his own element, where he felt the most at home.

He leant in to gently kiss down her neck, sharp teeth carefully nibbling the soft skin as she took off her bra, and he almost instantly felt how her nipples hardened when the cool water touched then directly. Since she seemed so ready for this, it didn't take long before a hand at her side slipped up to gently cradle one of her full breasts, softly squeezing it and feeling the pleasant weight of it in his hand, the soft, supple skin.

'I might need some guidance.' Oh, did she, now? his face lit up in a bright, cocky smile, and he returned the kiss in exactly the same fashion as it was given to him, his free hand slipping up to her neck, to press her face even closer against his, their lips crushing together in their passionate, heated kiss, one that left him longing for more, and by now she might feel a bit of what he'd meant, as a small bulge just around where his crotch would have been, showed on his tail, rubbing gently against her own crotch. He was clearly getting exited, and it was just on the verge of showing for real. "Then why don't we just get going, and dispense with all the pleasantries?" he asked against her lips, rather breathless despite being able to breathe all along.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: En badetur i måneskin XXX - Chloe   En badetur i måneskin XXX - Chloe - Page 3 EmptyMan Okt 23, 2017 9:33 am

Nej Chloe var ikke bange af sig, og derfor havde hun heller ikke reageret på det faktum at hans spidse tænder havde nappet i hendes hud. Et lavt klynk forlod hende, som han fandt hendes nye frie bryst og tillod sig selv at undersøge det med den ene hånd.

Kysset fik hele hendes krop til at summe af ren nydelse. Den måde han havde gengældt det, placeret sin hånd i hendes nakke, og følelsen af noget der voksede imod hendes skridt var alt sammen med til at øge den følelse. Da deres læber skiltes, længtes hun allerede efter mere. Hendes lyst var blevet tændt, og hendes krop begyndt og længes efter det han kunne give den.
'"Then why don't we just get going, and dispense with all the pleasantries?" ' hans ord fik et skævt smil frem på hendes læber, og hun kiggede på ham med et udfordrende blik. "Show me the way." Hun havde ingen ide om hvordan det fungerede for en sirene i sin sande form, men hun kunne godt regne ud at det nok ikke var HELT anderledes end andre mænd. Hun brugte derfor sine ben til at presse sit eget underliv imod hans, så de nærmest gned imod hinanden. Hendes hænder bevægede sig ned over hans overkrop, og videre om på hans ryg, hvor hendes negle let bevægede sig på overfladen af den sarte hud. Det var intet problem for hende at holde sig fast på ham kun med benene, men vandet gav hende trods alt også en smule support.
Hendes læber fandt hans kraveben, og hun placerede nogle blide kys blandet med let nappen med hendes tænder. En smule vand ramte hendes læber, men det var ikke noget hun virkede synderligt generet af.

//Overvejer og prøve og skrive det hele i engelsk..
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: En badetur i måneskin XXX - Chloe   En badetur i måneskin XXX - Chloe - Page 3 EmptyMan Okt 23, 2017 1:21 pm

Luca's smile widened when he heard all her small, soft noises, and eventually, her noises and subtle movements made sure that he was finally aroused enough that his dick emerged from his cloaca, and it would readily be felt against her bare thigh.  Smirking, he boldly let one hand slip down her side to start sliding her panties off of her.

"Show me the way." Oh, but that was sweet music to his ears. The next nibble to her throat was just a bit harder, but still not making his teeth break through her soft skin. He let a soft moan loose against her throat, when he felt the way she gyrated against him, the way her nails scraped down his back. Smiling, he let his hips grind right back against her, moving his manhood ever so gently against her soft thighs, just some inches away from the really interesting spots. He pulled her in for another heated kiss, before he playfully nibbled her lower lip. "Oh, I will..." he finally promised her with a distinct purr to his voice.

//den blev vist lidt kort den her gang :/
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: En badetur i måneskin XXX - Chloe   En badetur i måneskin XXX - Chloe - Page 3 EmptyTirs Okt 24, 2017 11:59 am

As he tried to slide of her panties, she had to release the tight grip, her legs had around his body. That meant she had to use her own legs, to stay over the water surface.
As he nibs her throat harder, a soft moan left her lips that were just slightly parted. Her legs were already wrapped around his waist, and she felt how his arousal rubbed against her thigh. His moans, made her own lust spike, and her head tilted backwards while she enjoyed how he was treating the soft skin on her neck.
Their lips met in yet another kiss, and she poured all her passion and lust into it. She was not the type of girl to hide what she wanted, and the whole ‘a lady do not’ she hated it. She did what she wanted, what she wanted.

His playful side, made her own playful side merge from deep inside her. She was curious, and her hand moved from his shoulder, over his upper body. She stopped when she reached his nipple, and while she played with it between two fingers, her lips found his soft neck, that she softly kissed. She didn’t longer on the nipple, but continued to move her hand down south. She was aiming for a different treat, and as her hands moved between her own sensitive parts, and his body, she found what she was going for. A smile formed on her lips, as she softly nibbled on his neck, while her hand started to tease and play with his manhood. *Let’s see how this work on sirens. *
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: En badetur i måneskin XXX - Chloe   En badetur i måneskin XXX - Chloe - Page 3 EmptyTirs Okt 24, 2017 1:40 pm

Luca smirked as he briefly dipped under the surface, just to help her slide he rpanties all the way off, while she kept herself afloat. When his head broke through the surface again, he casually threw her wet panties up on the shore of the lake again, and smiled as she swung her legs around him again. While her hands moved down his body, he boldy leant in to take one of her nipples in his mouth, gently sucking and nibbling on it, while one hand steadied her waist and the other felt out her perfect ass once more.

He moaned around the soft skin of her breast when she played with his nipple, writhing just a little with the sensation coursing through his body. He smiled and let go of he rnipple again when she kissed his neck, tilting his head to the side to give her plenty of room to work with, though still keeping his gills half-submerged so as to avoid choking. A deep, lusty groan was her reward when her hand found his erection, and he softly thrust into her hand with the feeling. She'd probably feel him throb in her fingers, twitching a little with the stimulation.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: En badetur i måneskin XXX - Chloe   En badetur i måneskin XXX - Chloe - Page 3 EmptyTirs Okt 24, 2017 3:44 pm

As he played with her breast, small moans left her, and just a bit whipering as he began to nib her nipple. She felt the sensation spread from her nipples, throughout here entire body, building up the lust she already felt for him.

She enjoyed the sound she made him make, and it just added fire to the pleasure that was taking over her body. Her fingers were moving, ever so softly over his erection, as she felt how he managed to move it a bit in her hand. Her eyes widend a bit, looking in his eyes as her head tilted slightly to one side. An amused smile was placed on her beautiful lips "Interessting..." she leaned closer and took a firmer grip around his erection, as she whisperd in his ear with a voice full of seduction "Can't wait to see what you can do with that."

Her lips traced his skin, as she moved her face so that she could claim his lips in a tender kiss. Her tounge quickly found its way to his, as she deepend the kiss, and kept on playing with him with that one hand.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: En badetur i måneskin XXX - Chloe   En badetur i måneskin XXX - Chloe - Page 3 EmptyTirs Okt 24, 2017 9:28 pm

"I can ensure you, I'm very talented with it..." Luca purred into her ear, and gently bit the earlobe, before biting his way down her neck. His teeth broke through just one of two spots, even though he was careful - his teeth were razor-sharp, after all. Just to entice her further, he concentrated and made his erection undulate a bit more in her hand, like it was rubbing itself against her in search of more friction.

When she claimed his lips in that tender kiss, he returned it softly, sweet and gentle, one hand at her neck to keep her lips on his for as long as possible, until he knew she'd need a bit more air. Meanwhile, his othe rhand boldly slipped down to her thigh, before it closed in to gently cup her mound, fingers sliding smoothly over her wet labia, gently parting them to get to her clit and rub it in gentle, but firm circles.

//undskyld den er lidt kort :/

Sidst rettet af Luca Ons Okt 25, 2017 12:41 am, rettet 1 gang
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: En badetur i måneskin XXX - Chloe   En badetur i måneskin XXX - Chloe - Page 3 EmptyTirs Okt 24, 2017 10:37 pm

She was intrigued by the way he could make his erection move, it was fascinating and hypneticing at the same time. Her thoughts was running wild, and she couldnt help bu to think about what he actually could do with it. If he could move it like that, how would it feel if he did that when he was inside her. The mere thought made her stomach twist as if it was full of butterflies.

He broke her line of thoughts, as she felt his hand moving over her tender areas. A small sound of pleasure left her, as he found her clit. She tilted her head back, as a soft moan left her. She had broken the kiss as the pleasure rushed flushed through her body.

She changed the grip of his erection, and placede her hands around it, so we could move her hand slowly. She moved it with a grip that was just firm enough, wanting to give him the same pleasure she was feeling.
While her hand was playing, the other one found his hair, a firm grip and she pulled his head back, so she could nipple and kiss his neck.

//intet og undskylde for! en gang imellem er svar bare kortere
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: En badetur i måneskin XXX - Chloe   En badetur i måneskin XXX - Chloe - Page 3 EmptyOns Okt 25, 2017 12:40 am

A bright smile lit up Luca's face when he felt her respond the way she did - she wasn't kidding when she'd said she didn't mind trying something new, and she seemed to love it already. He had a hunch it got her thinking how it would feel inside, because, come on - who wouldn't wonder that after they felt that, having been used to the boring versions humans had? He smirked, and leant in to kiss, lick and nibble at her throat once more when she tilted her head back in pleasure at his slow, firm rubs of her clit.

But when she changed her grip on his erection, it was his turn to gasp and tilt his head back in pleasure, eyes closing as his hips gave just a couple shallow thrusts, beyond his control. He groaned into the kiss when she pulled him in, and soon, he couldn't wait any more. "I hope you're ready, bella..." he purred in her ear, as his hands moved to her hips, moving her up just enough for him to move his dick into the right position, tip gently poking her entrance, before he slowly lowered her again, burying himself in her tight, slick heat. She squeezed him just right, and this moan was louder and longer than before.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: En badetur i måneskin XXX - Chloe   En badetur i måneskin XXX - Chloe - Page 3 EmptyOns Okt 25, 2017 10:09 pm

'"I hope you're ready, bella..."' His voice reached her over their moans, and a smile formed on her lips, she didn’t answer, her bodys reaction to every single touch he made, should be sign enough. And she was right, she felt how he lifted her just enough, so he could move his hips, making his head peak just inside. She gasped as the anticipation and the feeling it already gave her. It felt like forever before he slowly lowered her, making him fill her out. A small whimpering sound left her delicate lips, before a moan left her as the feeling rushed through her body.

Her lips was placed at his ear as she whispered in a voice full of lust ”don’t you dare stop now.” She squeezed her legs a bit stronger around him, forcing him a bit further into her. Her movement was a bit limited as they were in the water, but it didn’t stop her from trying to do whatever she could.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: En badetur i måneskin XXX - Chloe   En badetur i måneskin XXX - Chloe - Page 3 EmptyTors Okt 26, 2017 12:56 pm

Luca chuckled a little on the inside when he heard that soft moan, and could feel the way she tensed slightly in anticipation when she finally felt the start of the main act drawing nearer. On the outside, though, he just smiled, and once he was finally fully sheathed inside her, she got a bit more... Special moan from him. It kinda sounded like a mix between a moan and some light singing. But then again, maybe it was obvious it could happen, as often as he sung, and all that.

”Don’t you dare stop now.” He smiled, forehead resting against he shoulder when she said that, and he shivered slightly at the lustful tone of her voice. "Il tuo desiderio è la mia legge, bella..." he whispered against her ear, voice low and full of his lust for her. Nipping at her earlobe, he began moving, building up a fast rhythm right off the bat.

// Oversættelse: 'Dit ønske er min lov, smukke' <3
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: En badetur i måneskin XXX - Chloe   En badetur i måneskin XXX - Chloe - Page 3 EmptySøn Okt 29, 2017 6:50 pm

She had no idea what his words had ment, but it didnt sound like something bad. Besides that, his movement showed that he was actually listening to her. The nipping on her earlobe, and his movement made her body react to the pleasure she was given.

She leaned her body a bit backwards, keeping her own weight with the help of the water, and her own stomach muscles. Her hands were resting on his shoulders, and her head was placed right at the waters surface. Moans escaed her soft lips as she gently bit them. Placing herself like this, gave him a better chance to move his body, but the best part was she could move hers to. And thats excactly what she did. She used her legs, that was curled around him, to make her body move up and down along his body. It was not easy,but it gave her the chance to actually give some pleasure back to him. She was not good at this whole 'just taking' concept. She wanted to give him pleasure too.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: En badetur i måneskin XXX - Chloe   En badetur i måneskin XXX - Chloe - Page 3 EmptyMan Okt 30, 2017 2:05 pm

A bright smile lit up Luca’s face when he noticed the way her body moved, the tiny shivers that meant it felt really good. As she leant backward in the water, he leant in to kiss, lick and nibble at her exposed throat again. He loved her taste, it was so unique… Now, let’s see how she liked this… On his next thrust, he concentrated a little more, and, inside her, his erection twitched upwards, just enough so that it would definitely press against her g-spot. He’d tried this enough times to know just about where it usually was, and almost always it’d gotten him some really, really nice sounds.

He watched her as she bit her lip, soft moans rising from her throat, and he loved the feel of the vibrations they made in her throat, against his lips, which were still gently caressing her throat. He loved feeling how she moved, how she just took what she wanted without a care in the world. More people should be like this, he thought, and maybe there’d be a lot more fun in the world. He definitely enjoyed feeling her squeezing her legs around him like that, the wet, slick slide of their bodies against each other, the soft squeeze all around him where their bodies joined.

This was definitely one of the better tumbles he’d had in years, and they’d barely even begun! Now, slowly, he built up the force of his thrusts as well, so that the rhythm wasn’t just fast, but getting harder and harder with every thrust, too. After all, being a vampire, he knew she could take whatever he’d give her, and he had a feeling she did like it hard and fast, just like he did.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: En badetur i måneskin XXX - Chloe   En badetur i måneskin XXX - Chloe - Page 3 EmptyTirs Okt 31, 2017 3:35 pm

His lips on her neck, sent spirals of pleasure throughout her whole body. Each time he nips her soft skin, her moan became a bit higher. She didn’t care if anyone heard or saw them, it was there problem not hers. As he moved his erection so he hit her soft spot, she lifted her head as she shortly held her breath, totally surprised by the feeling. It should not be possible in this position, or well. What was it he had said about it? She abandoned the thought as he ones more hit the spot, and a deep moan left her.  Now was not the time to think about, it didn’t matter how right now, all that mattered was the pleasure he gave her.

Her head tilted to the side, so he could continue caressing her throat. Her eyes closed, giving her the chance to fully enjoy the feelings that were roaming through her body. As she thrust became harder, she matched her moving so they were both deeper and harder, which made the feeling so much more intense. ”fuck… yes…” Her body moved up close against his, her hands taking a firm grip of his shoulders. She softly nipped his earlobe, before placing kissing and softly biting the soft skin on his neck. Once more a more intense moan escaped her, and her breathing became harder.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: En badetur i måneskin XXX - Chloe   En badetur i måneskin XXX - Chloe - Page 3 EmptyOns Nov 01, 2017 2:49 am

Luca smiled against Chloe's neck, hearing her soft moans getting higher and more intense in volume, her throat vibrating just enough with them so he could feel them against his lips as he continued worshiping that pale column. He loved the sounds she made, it meant he was definitely doing something right, and he was aiming for getting a lot more of them.

He laughed softly when he noticed her reaction to the movements he was able to make happen down there. "Quite different from other guys, huh?" he said, a smug smile on his lips and a proud tone to his voice as his eyes, full of lust for her, briefly roamed her again - she was even more beautiful like this, writhing in the throes of passion...

When she moved her head to the side again, he took that as the invitation it was, and dove right back in to continue his worship of her. Soft groans began slipping past his lips now, the stimulation just right for him, too, and he loved the tight grip she kept on him... A soft gasp was his response when he felt her start to kiss and bite the skin on his neck, quite close to his gills... Which she'd probably notice were very sensitive, with the way he squirmed every time she brushed the edge of them.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: En badetur i måneskin XXX - Chloe   En badetur i måneskin XXX - Chloe - Page 3 EmptyOns Nov 01, 2017 11:46 pm

His question was a bit stupid, it would be clear that it was a lot different than what she was used to. She even told him it was the first time with a Sirene. Non the less, she stille answerd his question. ”Quite a lot. But you already knew that.” she had a teasing smile on her lips, as her cocky side ones more showed in her. She liked his proud tone, it was seductive in its own way.

His reaction to her attention to his neck made her smile. She wanted more of those sounds. She quickly noticed that he seemed more sensitive around his gills. And the next time her kiss and nipple on his neck reach that area, she softly let her lips almost ghost over them, just barely touching. She replaced her lips with her tongue as the tip slowly moved over them, before she bit him in the neck a bit hard, but without her special teeth’s. She couldn’t do much from that position, but it shouldn’t stop her from trying. She knew that if she released her legs around him, she wouldn’t be able to reach the bottom, and it would stop the fun they were having. But she still wanted to give him pleasure.
Her lips softly brushed his ear as she whispered ”show me how.. I want to give you pleasure too.” She was definitely not a shy girl, and as much as she enjoyed getting pleasure, she also loved giving it. Making her partner moan, and twist in pleasure. His soft moans, and the pleasure he gave her, made her want to give back. She just asked bluntly, because why hide it? It would do none of them any good.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: En badetur i måneskin XXX - Chloe   En badetur i måneskin XXX - Chloe - Page 3 EmptyTors Nov 02, 2017 11:31 am

Luca laughed a little at what she said, then smiled as he shrugged. "Yeah, I did. But I like hearing it from you, too," he purred, leaning in to gently rest his forehead against hers,before he greedily claimed her lips in another kiss, his growing lust clear in the way he kissed her now, so much more hungry and desperate than before.

He gasped when he felt the soft touch of her lips near his gills, slowly tilting his head back and groaning when she moved on to the tongue - she'd probably feel how he was breathing even faster from just that, the water rushing in and our of his gills so much faster than before as he writhed a little in her grip. One of his hand slipped back up into her hair as she bit him, and a groan reverberated in his throat.

He shivered at the soft brush of her lips against his ear, and then chuckled softly with her question. Not shy at all, huh? He really liked that in a girl. Well, in guys, too... Nothing worse than those shy ones who didn't believe they were worth anything. No, he needed at least some confidence in his partners. And she seemed to be bursting with just as much as himself. "Hmm..." he thought a little about it, and gave her another few thrusts while he was at it. "Well... I don't mind a little pain. Scratch me up? I can heal it myself when we're done." he suggested with a crooked smile.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: En badetur i måneskin XXX - Chloe   En badetur i måneskin XXX - Chloe - Page 3 EmptyTors Nov 02, 2017 1:48 pm

The reaction she got from teasing his gills, was way bigger.. better than she had expected. His groan that was a response to her biting, got her thinking. Maybe she should consider biting him for real again, while they were playing around. It seemed like he was really into it, but then again. He did say so earlier. Something about his x.

As he continued to thrust into her, while thinking about her question, she let her head tilt backwards, and closed her eyes. A few soft moans was released from her throat, and out through those full lips, he claimed earlier. Her eyes caught his again, as he suggested she scratch him up a bit. Her head was ones more upright, and she bit her lips. Well if he wanted roughter, he could get that. It was not a problem for her at all. She leaned in and whisperd in his ear. "Your wish is my command. Just keep pouring pleasure onto me." There was a small hint of command to her tone, but not a lot.

If he did what she asked, her body would almost shiver with pleasure, making her grab tightly onto his shoulders. Her hands moved down his back, and once she couldnt get any further, she dug her nails into his soft skin, and slowly pulled them up along his back, leaving small red marks
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: En badetur i måneskin XXX - Chloe   En badetur i måneskin XXX - Chloe - Page 3 EmptyFre Nov 03, 2017 12:58 pm

Now, those moans were sweet music to Luca's ears. He loved making his partners make those noises, and he guessed she wasn't that different at that point, with her question from before. As she tilted her head back, he'd utilized the moment to lean in and lick up her throat before adding another gentle bite, just a marking of teeth.

He was smirking as she caught his eyes again, brown looking into brown, and his smile widened a bit when she leant closer and he felt the soft huffs of her breath against his ear as she spoke. "Of course, bella... You didn't think I'd want to leave you wanting, did you?" he purred, hands slipping down her back to her firm bottom again, giving it a good, nice squeeze, harder than before. His thrusts grew harder, faster, and then a bit erratical when he felt her nails on his back, a deep moan being released from his soft lips when he felt that nice, slight sting of pain for just a couple of seconds, before it faded into warmth.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: En badetur i måneskin XXX - Chloe   En badetur i måneskin XXX - Chloe - Page 3 EmptyFre Nov 03, 2017 8:47 pm

A small giggle left her as he asked if she thought he would leave her. ”who knows. Some men seem to have a way to think they are all that matters.” She ended her words with a soft moan as he managed to hit an extra sensitive spot. ”Ohh… yeeees……  right there.” Her nails dug into his skin on the back, as her whole body tensed from the feeling.

As he continued to thrust into her, still harder and faster, her breathing started to get harder. Her body twisted more in his arms, and she felt how the water moved around them. It was as if they were one with nature, a feeling she never tried before, everything was new and exciting. She placed a hand on his chest, forcing him to stop. When he stopped she moved one of her legs and placed it so it was leaning up against his chest. This was one of the times where her flexibility came in handy. As her leg was stretched up against his body, she removed her hand from his chest to his shoulder, as with the other one. She took a firm hold of both his shoulders as she gave him a look that clearly said she was ready for more. She leaned herself back, holding her weight with her stomach muscles, only supporting herself a bit with her arms. It made it possible for him to go even deeper, and have more movement since she now basically held herself up.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: En badetur i måneskin XXX - Chloe   En badetur i måneskin XXX - Chloe - Page 3 EmptyLør Nov 04, 2017 2:04 pm

”Who knows. Some men seem to have a way to think they are all that matters.” Luca smirked, and leant in to gently run his tongue up her neck, to just behind her ear, then nipped the earlobe before whispering; "But I'm not 'some men'." and he punctuated that statement with another hard thrust, aiming for the one spot she'd just moaned about, and he loved the way her body tensed, the feel of her fingers digging into his back.

He looked a little questioningly at her when she stopped him, but let her, and then watched with interest as she twisted around, moaning softly as her writhing did wonderful things to his dick, still deeply embedded in her. He chuckled a bit when she'd gotten into position, and then a mischievous smirk appeared on his lips. "... Tell me. I don't know how that particular thing works with you vampires. Do you actually need to breathe?" If not, he had something interesting planned for her.

But for now, it was straight back into his previous rhythm, only now he could reach even deeper than before, thanks to her twisting around into the new position. It also made sure he could have his hands free, so he utilized that by letting one hand slip down to where their bodies joined, a finger gently rubbing her clit, his other hand slipping back up her body to caress one of her full breasts.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: En badetur i måneskin XXX - Chloe   En badetur i måneskin XXX - Chloe - Page 3 EmptyMan Nov 06, 2017 5:23 pm

She knew that he wasn't just 'some men', he already showed her that. He was someone she could see herself spending a lot of time with, sex or no sex, he was interessting. As a reward to the hard thrust on the right spot, she an intense moan left her, and she grabbed a hold of him with her nails.  He was good at reading her signals, but she wasn't the girl to try and hide them. She never did, if a man did something she liked, she couldn't, or wouldn't hide it.

She noticed his expression, but just kept a smile on her lips. He would know soon enough. As she was done positioning herself, she just looked at his smirk, and a curious look appeared in her dark brown eyes. She leaned closer, making her tight more around his dick, that was deep inside her. "Im told I'm technially dead, so no,  I do not breathe. But I must say. Right here, right now with you. I feel very much alive." The last part was whisperd against his lips, before she captured his lips in an intense and passionated kiss.

When he moved again her lips left his in a soft moan, and she letted her body tilt back just a bit. That gave him free access to move his hands over her body, and as he started to tease her, her eyes closed and she her moaning became a bit harder. Her entire body was in his hands, and her hips moved, making their bodys grind against eachother in passion. She craved him, she couldn't get enough, she wanted to feel more of the passion he bestoved upon her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: En badetur i måneskin XXX - Chloe   En badetur i måneskin XXX - Chloe - Page 3 EmptyOns Nov 08, 2017 2:41 am

Feeling her nails dig into his skin, once again, made Luca moan out loud, as did the way she tightened around him when she leant in with that curious gaze aimed at him. A breathless chuckle left him when he heard her answer, and his face lit up in a mischievous grin. "Well... Then I have a surprise for you, beautiful... Hope you like it," he chuckled, and eagerly returned the kiss, hungry for more. "Normally I'd have told you to hold your breath, buut... Since you don't need to.."

And with that, he took a good hold of her, and dove under the surface, slowly swimming down to the bottom with her, still gently thrusting and writhing inside her all the way, until he could push her back against the soft bottom of the lake, with a bright grin on his face. Now, with this position, having her resting against the lake bottom, hands on each side of her and his tail still free, ensured he could use the rest of his powerful tail to make the thrusts harder and faster than before, though still not using his full power, since he knew just how powerful his tail was.

As he was now entirely underwater, a few more scales grew in on his skin, mostly on his arms and back, and some on his cheeks and forehead, too - that same blue, yellow and orange pattern as his tail.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: En badetur i måneskin XXX - Chloe   En badetur i måneskin XXX - Chloe - Page 3 EmptyTors Nov 09, 2017 4:40 pm

The kiss was returned with the same passion as he poured into it, while her thoughts were running wild. Surprise, his dick could move, what more was there to surprise her with? His words after the kiss made her lift an eyebrow. *Hold my breath?*

She didn’t get to think anymore before they were moving down under the water surface. *How can he still thrust while swimming? This is insane, but in a good way* She couldn’t really moan under the water, but that didn’t stop her face from showing just exactly what feelings he woke in her.  She looked up at him, as her back reached the bottom. Her leg was still placed along his torso, and as he started to thrust harder and deeper, her head was thrown backwards. Her hands released the grip on him, one moved to her own breast, caressing it, playing with her nipple. While the other found her clit, and started to play with it, while he kept thrusting in her.

Her eyes were closed, and if she could moan she would have done so. Instead her mouth just opened, and her body twisted under him. She felt some stones against her back, but she didn’t care, she could heal. When she opened her eyes she noticed the scales that were showing on his body, they matched his tail, he indeed was a gorgeous creature, unlike anything she had ever seen. A deep thrust broke her thoughts and she moved her hands to his back, as she lifted herself just a bit, making her nails dig into his skin ones more, leaving just a tiny amount of blood in the water from his back.  She couldn’t speak or moan, but her body language should show him just how good it was for her.

She slowly felt something building up in her, and she moved her leg from his torso, just to use her other foot to twist them around. She couldn’t hold them under water, but she imagined he could. It was… different.. to move like this under water, but it didn’t take her long to control her movements and she found the right rhythm and motion as she started to ride him, continuing to build up the feeling that was growing in her stomach.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: En badetur i måneskin XXX - Chloe   En badetur i måneskin XXX - Chloe - Page 3 EmptyLør Nov 11, 2017 3:10 am

Luca laughed - since he was made to be on both land and in water, his voice worked both places, but it did get a lighter tone underwater. "You really hadn't counted on that, had you?" but he was also harder to understand, at the same time - other, soft noises reminiscent of dolphins and other large sea mammals crept into his voice underwater. It still didn't ruin his Italian accent, though.

He smirked, seeing her emotions clearly displayed on her face and through her bodily reactions, and he loved each and every moment of it. When he saw her touching herself, that just spurred him on to keep up the good work, and he laughed, again, when she turned them over. Wow, she was really eager... And not afraid to try anything new. He loved that in any lover, and she was no exception to this. Pair that with that smoking hot body of hers, and he couldn't get enough of her. Wanted more, needed more, all the time...

Indeed, when she turned them around, he had no problem keeping them down since he had no air in his lungs to make him float, and hers was slowly disappearing, too. Having seem just what she did to herself before, he chose to lean in to suck one of her nipples into his mouth, teasing the rosy bud with tongue and teeth while his hands kept a firm hold on her hips, even as she was moving. Ever so slowly, he could feel himself getting closer and closer to the edge...

En badetur i måneskin XXX - Chloe
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 3 af 4Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Just two girls having fun - Chloe
» What would i do without you darling - Chloe
» Admit it...! - Chloe
» This... Won't be easy to tell you. - Chloe
» Guitarens strenge - Chloe

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum