Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

The Storm Before the Calm

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Quentin

Quentin

Humør : A lot of people want to kill me. I take great pride in that.
Antal indlæg : 11

The Storm Before the Calm Empty
IndlægEmne: The Storm Before the Calm   The Storm Before the Calm EmptyLør Jul 16, 2022 11:11 am

Location | Frederik & Zitora's apartment
Date | 16th of July
Time | Midday
Attire | Casual clothing, jeans and a white t-shirt
Topic for | @Frederik

Okay, there was many reasons why Quentin had set himself up for something like this. He knew his oldest brother's reaction wouldn't be good. Far from, he didn't expect Frederik to welcome him here with open arms, especially not since Quentin as well had locked himself in. Why he had done it, he had forgotten the second he had looked around his surroundings. It was like his brain sometimes just shut itself off, or went somewhere else, meanwhile he just tried to pretend it wasn't a big deal. Then he heard the sound of the door opening, already knowing it was Frederik - call it a brotherly intuition. Well, the last time anyone had seen him, he had tried to kill Elenora and Ethan - not his proudest moment and he had kept himself in the dark for months. "Hi," he waved at his older brother trying to pretend this was as a fact not a big deal.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Frederik

Frederik

Antal indlæg : 97

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Storm Before the Calm   The Storm Before the Calm EmptyLør Jul 16, 2022 11:26 am

Frederik had the day off, as most others would have on a Saturday. He had been out shopping for groceries, so Zitora didn’t have to do it. He stood by the front door and picked up his phone to send her a text, telling her that. It was a little easier than accidentally disturbing her in whatever she was in the middle of. As soon as he had put his phone away, he unlocked the door and got himself inside, closing the door behind him. He heard a voice and closed his eyes for a second before he looked up at his youngest brother. He had to keep himself from sighing. Now, it wasn’t like he hadn’t sensed that he was in there, but he had simply hoped that the sensation was wrong, and it was something else. “Why are you in my home?” he wondered and put the bag on the kitchen counter before he turned his attention toward Quentin again.
Quentin

Quentin

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Storm Before the Calm   The Storm Before the Calm EmptyLør Jul 16, 2022 11:52 am

It wasn't like he didn't know what his siblings thought of him, they hated him it was clear and simple like that. And in hell, Quentin had lost count of the times that he had been told just that, if not by illusions of them - then of their father he had faced many times in that dark pit. "Loaded question," he pointed out and let out a little sigh himself. Quentin would lie if he didn't confess it felt like a small punch taken at him, there was no relief in seeing him alive, no sense of anyone having missed him while he was gone. Quentin knew why. He knew he didn't deserve them missing or grieving him. He didn't even deserve to be hold tight or loved like how Kamma had tried to calm him down. No, if anything he deserved Frederik coming closer and giving him a punch in the face. "Maybe I just wanted to see you," he tried, but the mask was very convincing leaving a small daring look remain on Quentin's face, not matching with the pure intentions that he actually had.
Frederik

Frederik

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Storm Before the Calm   The Storm Before the Calm EmptyLør Jul 16, 2022 12:02 pm

Frederik nodded a little as his brother replied that it was a loaded question. Frederik knew that very well. But mostly, he just wished to know why he had allowed himself to lock himself inside. He raised his brows a little as Quentin announced that he maybe just wanted to see him. Now, it wasn’t like Frederik hadn’t been grieving. But the thought of welcoming him home was killed by the fear of how his brother might jump at him and try to kill him; he was what they categorized as a monster after all. He knew how the family morals worked, and he had no way of knowing if his time, while he had been gone, had changed his morals. “I really wish to believe that, Quen,” he said and leaned against the kitchen counter. He sent Zitora a mental message about Quentin that was visiting them. He didn’t really want Zitora to bring herself in danger, even though he knew very well that she could defend herself just fine. “But the intentions of seeing me might just be plotting to kill me,” he told him not letting his eyes remove themselves from him.
Quentin

Quentin

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Storm Before the Calm   The Storm Before the Calm EmptyFre Jul 22, 2022 5:03 am

A dry chuckle left Quentin as he then shook his head a little bit, "if I had broken in trying to kill you, don't you reckon I would have done something a little bit extra if I was going to get an upper hand with your abilities?" Quentin replied and raised a brow a little bit, then just sitting himself down on the couch - perhaps to appear like less of a threat. The eyes of the human looked haunted as he for a moment just starred into the wall, then taking a sharper breath in and exhaled. "You know, I didn't really mean to harm Ethan and Elenora - I don't know what happened, sometimes I just can't... you know figure out what is real and what isn't. If I'm here or back there," he shook his head a little bit once again then giving him a slap for feeling like he was starting to go down that road again. The last thing he needed was to think Frederik would attack him, like he had done in Hell - of course it hadn't been real, but it had felt very real, and his mind was one step from tabbing into it. So, he slapped himself once again hopefully slapping himself enough out of it, so he got up. "Maybe I made a mistake coming here," he mumbled and headed towards the door.
Frederik

Frederik

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Storm Before the Calm   The Storm Before the Calm EmptyLør Jul 23, 2022 1:42 pm

Frederik raised a brow as Quentin mentioned how he might have done something extra since Frederik had some abilities that might just complicate things for him. He understood the thought, but honestly, Quentin could have done such things, so he managed to stay alert. Quentin sat down, which made Frederik’s eyes seem less alert. He noticed how his brother looked quite odd all of a sudden. What was going on? Frederik then furrowed his brows once more since Quentin started to explain how he hadn’t wished to harm either Ethan or Elenora. Frederik crossed his arms actually listening to his little brother and leaned towards the nearest wall. He noticed how his brother slapped himself - and then again before he got up. Frederik pushed himself away from the wall. Maybe it was foolish, maybe he was walking straight into a trap and going to be stabbed in a moment, but as for right now, he trusted his little brother. He broke the trail for the door so Quentin and Frederik would be closer to each other. Before Quentin could say much, he wrapped his arms around him. “It’s no mistake to come here to talk,” he spoke softly.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Storm Before the Calm   The Storm Before the Calm Empty

The Storm Before the Calm
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» The Calm - Cain -
» To calm for his own good - Eugene
» In the eye of the storm
» Eye of the Storm
» Another Storm

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det nordlige Aston :: Bolig området, over klassen :: Mikaelson Road :: Sal 1-6 :: Lejelighed nr. 7-18-
Gå til: