Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Along for the Ride

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Vanya

Vanya

Humør : There are good days and hard days for me—even now. Don’t let the hard days win.
Antal indlæg : 3

Along for the Ride Empty
IndlægEmne: Along for the Ride   Along for the Ride EmptyLør Jul 16, 2022 9:00 am

Location | The Mikaelson Mansion
Date | 17th of July 2022
Weather | A bit gloomy and humid
Attire | Link
Topic for | @Lion

She had gotten back from a week at her mother's house in Italy, just casual visiting time to time, seeing her mother had finally escaped Gaia and lived her life just how she wanted it. Vanya went to visit once in a while, just in time to learn that Lion's mother had started to visit Gaia as well way more often than she had before. It had a sense of some sort of trouble being on its way, which was one of the reason why Vanya liked staying here. At the mansion, it wasn't too close to the castle and not to far. "That was one hell of a trip, I was sure Jayden wouldn't let us get to the airport," she laughed a little as she put her suitcase down. Her mother and Jayden had some weird history, but she liked their vibe, and ability to just make everything a party no matter what troubled them. There was always room for some sort of celebration.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Lion

Lion

Humør : Worry about tomorrow when tomorrow arrives.
Fag : None.
Antal indlæg : 2

Along for the Ride Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Along for the Ride   Along for the Ride EmptyLør Jul 16, 2022 11:14 am

Outfit

Lion knew it was difficult to have your family living in a whole other country. He tried to support Vanya the best he could, always making it easy for her to travel to see her mother. He smiled and kissed her on the top of her head. ”I’m sure he just missed you.” He picked up her suitcase. ”Should we go out for dinner tonight?” It was possible to get food here, but he would rather make it special every once in a while. He appreciated Vanya a lot and wanted to make sure she knew. She was an amazing girl, and she had chosen to be with him. It was important to let things humble him once in a while. He knew that now, since his ego had an inflatable ability. It could easily be blown up to great sizes, if he wasn’t careful. Being with Vanya really grounded him.
Vanya

Vanya

Humør : There are good days and hard days for me—even now. Don’t let the hard days win.
Antal indlæg : 3

Along for the Ride Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Along for the Ride   Along for the Ride EmptyTors Jul 28, 2022 9:56 am

Vanya chuckled a bit, she was very sure Jayden just had missed them. Such had her mother, and Vanya loved spending time with both of them once in a while. The mansion had once been filled with their friends, close friends who had now spread across the world making something for themselves. It was weird like that, but time changed and so did people. "That sounds like a lovely idea," she replied giving him a warmer smile. Then picking up a scent and looked over his shoulder, "Pardon my intrusion, but there are some other more important things that we need to talk about," Grecia stood in the door frame looking at her son and then at his girlfriend, both very important pieces in the next battle to come, they just didn't know of it yet. Of course Grecia could have sought the two out while they were in Italy, it was quick swim to be fair. But Grecia also didn't want her movements tracked - at least not more than she could avoid.
Sponsoreret inhold

Along for the Ride Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Along for the Ride   Along for the Ride Empty

Along for the Ride
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» The end of the ride?
» A ride from a stranger - Joseph