Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Sudden Death(Cw)

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Ezio

Ezio

Humør : ""You can think. Cards and dice can't. They just lie there. You gotta make them work for you."
Antal indlæg : 60

Sudden Death(Cw) Empty
IndlægEmne: Sudden Death(Cw)   Sudden Death(Cw) EmptyOns Jul 06, 2022 8:09 pm

Outfit
Place The Lagoon
Environments: a few people here and there enjoying themselves
Date 27 July
Time midnight
@Alicia

It was here, he knew vampire would be here, the intel he had gathered had not been the greatest, but it was the last chance he had to show that he was still loyal to the cause. Being human from the templar order, had its price and now it was due after he had royal fucked up with the vampire Aria. As he got in, he quickly scanned the area once, for the woman he knew was a vampire from his intel at least Alicia Blackwood.

He had before he arrived used his eagle to follow her, and she had now been in this club for a few hours. That’s when he decided to go in, as his eyes scanned the area around it, he found here up at the bar. He could not just attack her here, with the humans who could get hurt, so instead he had to use his charm.

He put his mask on, before he moved up and sat down at the bar beside her, before he looked up
“I want a dark and stormy, thanks, and give that woman a free drink on me.” He then added as he turned his attention, to his own drink when it came back.

Now  the game was in play, now he just needed her to believe that he did not want her any harm, and then he could get his status back, and leave Gaia for a while. He could not have foreseen how wrong he would end up being, as he took a sip of his drink.
Tilbage til toppen Go down

Sudden Death(Cw)
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» First rule about death club. Don't talk about death club - Elian
» This will be the death of me
» Children of Death
» Before I bleed to death - Ivo
» This is my death wish - Niklaus xXx

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum