Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Children of Death

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Darrius

Darrius

Humør : "Just as the great ocean has one taste, the taste of salt, so also this teaching and discipline has one taste, the taste of liberation.”
Antal indlæg : 28

Children of Death Empty
IndlægEmne: Children of Death   Children of Death EmptyOns Jan 19, 2022 6:34 pm

Place Royal Spring Resort
Environments A lot of rich snobs enjoying the fancy party
Time: 21,00
Weather: its cold outside but it’s a clear sky
Day: January 19, 2022
@Heather
Outfit
Children of Death Fancy-party-sam

The laughing from some of the rich people was clearly faked as a woman laughed at another mans joke. Unless you where a snob or rich you probably would not be here, and even then, it was probably mostly snobs or rich people who thought themselves better than other creatures. It was a nice party, if you where into it, and did not mind all the gossip from other people who had seen something outrages. A man who had just arrived in Aston finally got to the party, compared to other people he was not really a snob, even if some thought he acted like it.

This vampire was Darrius Nathan Chadwick, but went by Nathan mostly or Mr Chadwick.  Darrius had used a lot of names some not even his own when he was looking for treasures, that being Magical artifacts.  Around his neck was a necklace with a Rubin in it. He had gotten it from his long-lost love before her death. Only thing he had ever kept from his love life was this a reminder to never go into a blood rush.  

As he moved between the rich snobs, his eyes was scanning the area for anything he could use on his hunt for the next artifact that was the only reason he had gotten into a suite and then,  decide to get to Gaia and a party, maybe too see how his big sister and little sister where doing to and extend, his information’s or maybe even get a job. That would also be great, for now he was just going to deal with whatever got thrown at him.

He grabbed a drink and started to mingle a little bit, as he had gotten enough for the fake laughs and having the stone happy face up, he moved over to the bar where he then looked at the bartender. “ Give me a bottle of whisky, and a glass eh.” He said sending the man a false smile, before he then grabbed the whisky, and took up a little bottle of his own with some blood in that, he poured into it, before he took a great sip of it. Just to get back into before he took his mask on agian, and starte to mingle with people yet agian.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Heather

Heather

Humør : I can feel your blood pressure rise, fuck this tension...
Fag : Drama, Biologi/kemi/historie, Løb/yoga/kampsport
Antal indlæg : 126

Children of Death Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Children of Death   Children of Death EmptyOns Jan 19, 2022 10:36 pm

Attire | Both girls, but Noelle in green.

There had been no choice. Heather had grabbed her sister’s hand and put her in the stool in front of her makeup station and dressed her sister up. Fine makeup and the long hair in a simple ponytail with green jewelry around the scalp. When Noelle had been dressed up, Heather had made herself get dressed. The sisters matched, but Heather’s hair was down along her back. Heather was represented in a red dress, and Noelle in a green.

As soon as they were done, Heather grabbed her sister’s hand and rushed down to the limo she had ordered for them, giving Zechariah a short kiss before she shoved her sister out the house and pushed her into the limo, following herself. Heather had been looking forward for this gathering, because she knew some of her friends who hadn’t visited would be there – and Noelle simply needed to make friends, because she only spoke to her clients, and the couldn’t be healthy.

So, the girls, arrived, almost looking like twins, though one looked like she could devour everyone in the room, and the other seemed curious and collected. It didn’t take that long before Heather was able to smell someone that she knew. There was just something very, very specific about family. Their smell was so much easier to determine. “Come,” she almost hissed at her sister and grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the bar. As soon as they had managed to get through the crowd, Heather could see her older brother. “Darrius!” she called out loud with the widest of smiles. Noelle was almost struggling to keep up with her younger sister, and had barely realized it was their brother she realized, before she looked up and gave him a genuine smile.
Darrius

Darrius

Humør : "Just as the great ocean has one taste, the taste of salt, so also this teaching and discipline has one taste, the taste of liberation.”

Children of Death Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Children of Death   Children of Death EmptyTors Jan 20, 2022 7:04 pm

As soon as he could smell his sisters he gave a deep sigh, he really did not want to deal with family drama right now, but when she called him by his first name he gave out a little curse,” merde.” He then turned around and sent Heather and Noelle a calm but not lively smile, there went the idea of leaving the party when he had enough of it. His eyes followed his sisters as they moved down towards him, where they then stood in front of Him. “Heather, Noelle how are things with both of you?” He asked with a very curiosity clear in his voice, he had scanned Heather a bit and it did look like even if she were hiding its she was probably pregnant.

Not that he really would comment on it, it did seem to be a dick move if he did that. As he stood there studying there move, he was also paying attention to every little detail, that he somehow would be able to use if the artifact or the man with the information most likely appeared. He was in that way great at acting towards his role since he knew that he would have to chasse the person if they left if they even got to the place. He then turned his face towards Heather and Noelle again, before he talked.

“I mean what the hell are you two planning. ?” He asked as he then crossed his arms, one would think he always where sceptic towards his little sister was a mostly, they would be right. Noelle had not been in some problems, in his memories after, what he could recall. He then took a sip before talking again. “An Nathan I would prefer u using that, Miss heat.” He said a bit annoyed, clearly showing he was not beating around the bush.
Heather

Heather

Children of Death Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Children of Death   Children of Death EmptyTirs Feb 22, 2022 7:29 pm

“Hi,” Noelle greeted her younger brother. Heather narrowed her eyes at their brother on the other hand, which made Noelle look at Heather, before she looked back at their brother. “Things are good, for me at least,” she said with a gentle smile, but suddenly Darrius voice changed, and it made Heather step closer. Heather was clearly the one who was bothered the most about Darrius appearance. “You should shut the fuck up, Darrius, she hissed. “Mom and dad gave you that name,” she continued and almost stood with her front completely up at her older brother. Noelle moved after and hooked her arm with Heathers and placed a hand on her shoulder, “Hey, maybe take a deep breath, and put out the fire, hm?” she suggested her pregnant and emotional sister. “Heat, you’re creating a scene,” she hissed softly at her sister, which made Heather take one step away from Darrius, which made Noelle lessen her grip on the youngest of them. She let out a soft sigh. “We’re just here to have a nice night off. What about you, what are you planning, Nathan?” she wondered, only to feel a quick slap on the arm from Heather. “You’re supporting that name?” - “Heather…” Noelle whispered, which made Heather roll her eyes.
Darrius

Darrius

Children of Death Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Children of Death   Children of Death EmptyFre Mar 11, 2022 7:08 pm

Nathans Attention was then, moved towards Noelle as she told him, that she was doing great. “Glad to hear that,” he added sending her a simple smile. His attention then changed to Heather as she seemed to go down on a rampage letting all her hormones controlling her. His eyes got narrow as, he looked towards her.
“ Do it yourself Heather, not my reason that you kept your name as your main name trough the whole world, “ he sneered before he turned his attention to Noelle again, as she called him with the new name.
“Thanks Noelle, I am here for business more than anything., so I don’t plan on staying here too long it does sound, like Hunter´s have arrived here more than what I would have thought, and personally I would prefer not being near them, reason I have stayed alive and not dealt with the Hunter`s is name changes and keeping on the move.” He pointed out before he turned his focus to Heather again.

“you both should think about doing the same If I have to be completely honest, but I can see its not really and option right now since Heather seems to be expecting.” He pointed out before he turned his focus to Heather again, locking eyes with her,

“I have kept my last name Heat, for respect for our parents but I would prefer staying alive and hidden” He said before he turned his focus to Noelle again, “you both look well a shame this is the first meeting since I left home.” He pointed out.
Heather

Heather

Children of Death Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Children of Death   Children of Death EmptyTors Apr 14, 2022 7:09 am

Noelle sent Darrius a kind smile, but it was so clear that Darrius had another relationship to their younger sister, but Heather was also quite a mouthful and one had to know how one would not step on her toes. Noelle believed that Zechariah was a… Brave man.
Heather looked at Darrius and narrowed her eyes even further as he thought bad of her name. “There is nothing wrong with keeping your name,” she hissed at him. “It just shows that I fear nothing,” she hissed. “I promise you… In twenty years, my name is going to be everywhere, she continued, “That is going to mean nothing if I change my name all the time,” she underlined.

Noelle tried to keep her cool while Heather chatted like a wild chicken. When she heard how Nathan meant that name changes were what kept him alive and away from hunters, she knew it wasn’t true. Some hunters didn’t just search their database for a name, some just had to know how someone looked like. Maybe Nathan just wasn’t that important to the hunters, however she knew that Heather had had an encounter with a hunter earlier the same year.
“You’re awful,” Heather spat as he told her that the surname had been kept. Noelle looked at Heather again and squeezed her shoulder a little, hoping that it might ground her a little. “Thanks,” she almost whispered. “Have you started a family of your own?” she wondered with a little smile, knowing it was somewhat obvious that Heather was expecting. Whether or not she specifically had settled down was another case. She didn’t truly believe Heather would settle for good.
Darrius

Darrius

Children of Death Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Children of Death   Children of Death EmptySøn Apr 17, 2022 2:28 pm

Fear was a great motivator in many cases so as soon as she called out saying that her keeping her name just showed that she feared nothing. “Fear Is a useful tool, so if you fear nothing, thats the problem Heather, and you would rather be famous than still breath is that it.” He sneered back clearly, getting more annoyed by their little sister. It was true name was not everything hiding was another thing there had kept him alive, this long. As it seemed Heather was done, he turned his focus to their older sibling, Noelle.

As she then asked, if he had it was like his heart was ribbed out of his chest, making it hard to breath, but he knew how to put on a mask like the other two. He did have or had a family but, it felt like ages ago at this point. His eyes then meet hers as, he listens to her next set of words. “Maybe in another lifetime, I suppose.” He added looking towards Noelle.

As he would be turning the question on her, “what about you Noelle seems like Heather, has found someone unless the man is smart enough to run away.” He added clearly hoping to get a reaction from Heather, maybe being more aggressive so she could get her childish temper out, being the youngest one an all. His eyes then turned to Noelle again hoping, for an answer more precise than his own, it would be nice knowing that the two girls would carry on the family’s dynasty.
Sponsoreret inhold

Children of Death Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Children of Death   Children of Death Empty

Children of Death
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» First rule about death club. Don't talk about death club - Elian
» This will be the death of me