Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

It's okay to be a glowstick....

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

Humør : People get mad when you treat them like they treat you.
Fag : None
Antal indlæg : 370

It's okay to be a glowstick.... - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: It's okay to be a glowstick....   It's okay to be a glowstick.... - Page 2 EmptyMan Jul 11, 2022 8:14 pm

Roman might not know everything that went on in this world, but he did know something about people. He knew how to piss them off and how not to. He watched her as she started to undress. He had become very good to not react. He might feel like burning on the inside, but he would look cold on the outside. It was just how he had taught himself to survive. He kept standing, fully dressed, until she was laying in the bed, indirectly asking him to join her. He removed his clothes as well and laid down next to her. He looked her over, but his gaze stopped by her collarbone. It had changed. He reached forward and touched the words. His eyes were filled with confusion. ”It changed,” he spoke softly. He didn’t know what it meant, or how it was even possible. He shouldn’t care much about other names being tattooed on her body. But he did.
Was he jealous? He shouldn’t be. Certainly not with a woman like her. She was too much like him, and that meant she was seeing more than just him. He should get used to the idea, but it was hard for him to share.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Michelle

Michelle

Humør : I didn't know the rules of the game. I just wanted to slam down the cards and yell.
Antal indlæg : 153

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's okay to be a glowstick....   It's okay to be a glowstick.... - Page 2 EmptyTors Jul 14, 2022 9:22 pm

He had taken his time and kept his eyes on her. She took it as a compliment. He undressed himself and this time, Michelle’s eyes stayed on him, watching him. Her eyes were hungry for more than just what was seen, but today just wasn’t the day. She smiled softly as his eyes wandered, but as he reached for her tattoo, she could almost feel how he had a question on the tip of his tongue. She could feel where fingers danced over the letters on her collarbone, but she still tried to look down, to be certain what he spoke about. “Oh yes,” she chuckled softly and let her eyes find his. She pulled one of the greatest lies ever. “I got it lasered and a new name for cover-up of the scar,” she mumbled. “The tattoo artist did such a great job with covering the scar,” she explained. She shuffled a little around in the bed to get closer to him and place an arm around him. “It’s not your name, is it?” she laughed a little, knowing that it could be, but he wasn’t the mate; she didn’t feel the connection that she had felt so many times before.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's okay to be a glowstick....   It's okay to be a glowstick.... - Page 2 EmptyFre Jul 15, 2022 9:57 pm

Roman would not have believed her words anyplace than her, but maybe there was someone around here, with exceptional medical appliances. He couldn’t really tell what was possible here. He nodded and removed his hand. ”It looks great.” He looked at her when she asked a strange question. She should know who’s name it was, shouldn’t she? He tilted his head slightly and shook his head. ”It would have been quite the coincidence if it was.” He leaned forward and kissed her softly. ”Do you want to know it? My name?” It did have some advantages of not sharing their names. It made it harder to form a bond and a connection, but he also felt like it might be better to introduce themselves properly. They were not really strangers, but it did feel like that in many ways. He just didn’t know how to handle and understand the situation with her. She was a mystery, which was extremely hot, but it also made it hard to find a standing with her.
Michelle

Michelle

Humør : I didn't know the rules of the game. I just wanted to slam down the cards and yell.

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's okay to be a glowstick....   It's okay to be a glowstick.... - Page 2 EmptyLør Jul 16, 2022 2:40 pm

“Thanks,” she whispered when he complimented the ‘work’ that had been done. It had only caused a whole lot of blood, tears, and vomiting. What Michelle wouldn’t do to release herself from a mate. Michelle could act like she knew whose name it was, but that didn’t mean that it couldn’t also be his name. “Indeed, a coincidence,” she agreed and kissed him back when he leaned in. Even though he wasn’t her mate, she could feel the comfortable electrical feeling spread through her body giving her goosebumps. She opened her eyes slowly before she shook her head as a reply. “No,” she whispered, taking a greater breath in. “For me, it’s unlucky to know names of the men I like,” she told him and let her hand find her cheek. “And I like you. We understand each other,” she told him with furrowed brows, hoping he understood. A wide smile grew on her lips, laughing a little, “Honestly, the men I have liked, whose name I have known, they always… Disappear,” she spoke the last word softly and maybe slightly sad. It was a way better word than to tell him that she killed them when their name appeared on her collarbone. She couldn’t tie herself to one person, she simply couldn’t. “And I want you to stay,” she whispered.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's okay to be a glowstick....   It's okay to be a glowstick.... - Page 2 EmptyLør Jul 16, 2022 9:21 pm

Roman felt there was more to the story behind her words. But he was not sure it was a great place to talk about whatever it was. It seemed to bother her, and he wouldn’t want her to feel uncomfortable. He reciprocated the kiss. There was no doubt the sexual attraction between them was off the charts. He had never felt as high-charged tension as with her. It was both amazing and addictive, but it was also fleeting, in a way. He couldn’t see them last very long. They would burn bright, hard and intense, but not long. It was also okay, sometimes. But he did hope they would find a way to last longer. He was a bit confused, when she didn’t want to know his name. But then she explained, and things made more sense now. He didn’t want to be another person to disappear. Of course, he didn’t want to disappear. He also didn’t want to have another person disappear from her. He smiled softly and cupped her face between her hands. ”I’m not going anywhere. Names are off the table, then.” He didn’t feel the need to use names, if it was a big deal to her. ”Maybe we should come up with other names for each other then?”
Michelle

Michelle

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's okay to be a glowstick....   It's okay to be a glowstick.... - Page 2 EmptyMan Jul 18, 2022 3:36 pm

She couldn’t help but let a smile grow on her lips when he cupped her face. She wanted to thank him, but she never really thanked anyone. A short, sweet laugh left the wicked witch. “What about Bonnie and Clyde?” she laughed and let an arm wrap around him shuffling a little closer to him. She liked to stay close to him. “Or is that too cliché? As cliché as Romeo and Juliet?” she laughed. She let the hand closest to the mattress lay between them, caressing his cheek while being quite occupied by the conversation they were having. She believed it was quite an important conversation if this thing they were doing was going to survive more than just what it had been for now. She liked for it to continue as long as it could. Even though she knew that he was going somewhere at some point, if it wasn’t a wife and kids, it would be old age, or simply just a woman he wished to support.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's okay to be a glowstick....   It's okay to be a glowstick.... - Page 2 EmptyMan Jul 18, 2022 3:56 pm

Roman smiled slightly with her suggestion. He liked that, actually. He scrunched his nose when she mentioned Romeo and Juliet. ”No, that’s too sugary.” He had the intention of seeing her for as long as she wanted to see him. ”Bonnie and Clyde it is.” He knew very well both those couple ended with them being dead, which was probably a bad sign, but he just couldn’t see them last for too long no matter what. They were passionate and there was a level understanding between them, but that was not enough for a long-lasting relationship of any kind. And he was okay with that. He just didn’t like the thought of not having her in his life at some point. But that was for another day in the future. He would have to stay in the present, and enjoy the time he had with her.
Michelle

Michelle

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's okay to be a glowstick....   It's okay to be a glowstick.... - Page 2 EmptyMan Jul 25, 2022 8:26 pm

She laughed, almost sweetly. But certainly genuinely. “Not too much sugar for you, huh?” she hummed. “That’s a deal, Clyde,” she said squinting her eyes while smiling. “I will remind myself never to get Clyde tattooed on my body then,” she added. She closed her eyes and got as comfortable as possible in his embrace, laying there in the bed. “Do you mind this?” she whispered, not knowing if he wasn’t the cuddly type. Michelle wasn’t, but today she felt like she wanted to feel the closeness of someone she held dear. Closeness in being comfortable in one embrace, and not just drowning the feelings with sex, fights, alcohol, or as she liked it, with fire. To her, those things were the best way to get her mind away from the endless degrading and very convincing thoughts. But even though she had all of the thoughts when she had been in her own place, she was also dealing with other things where her usual ways to escape reality wasn’t going to be enough. But this, this helped.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's okay to be a glowstick....   It's okay to be a glowstick.... - Page 2 EmptyFre Jul 29, 2022 3:00 pm

Roman could hardly call himself an expert on who she was, but he had learned to see when she was being sincere and when she put up walls and put on masks. This was not one of those times. ”You sound surprised,” he claimed and let his gaze move all over her face, taking everything in. ”That’s more sensible than getting my real name tattooed,” he claimed. He had never believed in getting tattoos for someone else. There was a chance they would leave his life, and then he would have a permanent reminder of them on his body. He thought about her question for a long while. He didn’t cuddle much, because he felt exposed when he did so. ”Normally I would. I think I don’t do it much.” He felt it was different, now that he felt he did it for her sake. ”But right now, it’s okay,” he explained. He had no idea how much he did for her, by simply laying with her. It felt like such a small thing to do, but he also was aware a hug or something alike, could do a world of difference for someone who was going through something.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's okay to be a glowstick....   It's okay to be a glowstick.... - Page 2 Empty

It's okay to be a glowstick....
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Southside :: Det nordlige Southside :: Boligområderne :: Terror street-
Gå til: