Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

It's okay to be a glowstick....

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Michelle

Michelle

Humør : I didn't know the rules of the game. I just wanted to slam down the cards and yell.
Antal indlæg : 153

It's okay to be a glowstick.... Empty
IndlægEmne: It's okay to be a glowstick....   It's okay to be a glowstick.... EmptyLør Jul 02, 2022 6:48 pm

... sometimes we need to break
before we shine...

Date and time 22/06/2022, 11pm or maybe midnight?
Place Terror Street 3
Weather Warm summer night
Outfit Dark, thin tanktop, lightblue jeans
Notes Theres a new name on her collarbone, since they last met.
Dedicated to @Roman Konstantin xoxo

It's okay to be a glowstick.... C8cfb63671d51640e730c1d810ef42920f36a71f

Michelle doesn’t care about anyone.
Michelle is a psycho who will make you fear for your life.
Michelle loves to put fire to things.
Michelle leaves her children as soon as they are born.
Michelle is a bad mother.
Michelle will watch you burn.
Michelle will make you her slave.
Michelle isn’t capable of love.
Michelle just wants attention
It's okay to be a glowstick.... Bd8779a40696e7d6d61a35b274834565836b7d78

Michelle will discuss anything.
Michelle doesn’t mind if you curse her.
Michelle doesn’t care for her family.
Michelle should never have been born.
Michelle is reckless.
Michelle is careless.
Michelle has no filter.
Michelle never works.
Michelle steals from her family.
It's okay to be a glowstick.... 20aee8ebe863eed451b9f93d159a18b82b8acbf0

Michelle is the sister you never wished for.
Michelle is only here to be a pain in anyone’s ass.
Michelle has to grow up.
Michelle doesn’t love herself.
Michelle has no one left to love her.
Michelle is searching for something like a headless chicken.
Michelle doesn’t know what she’s sacrificing.
Michelle is jealous.
Michelle can't keep a promise.

Her dad should have pulled out.

All the assumptions. They were making her crazy. It had all gotten to her now. It was like the brick wall she had put up was falling like a tower made of cards. She had recently killed another of her mates, which meant she had another name on her collarbone. Michelle had gone through the pain of being ‘mateless’ for about a day. She had gotten an abortion, mostly because she for once wanted to care more about herself, and not just ‘live life’. Or she believed she wished for more attention than pain from a baby kicking. Of course, her whole family would be screaming in panic if she was pregnant even though Primrose was a pure angel. Most of them didn’t even know Zechariah.

She looked at the sink where she could see a couple of black streaks. It was tears that had fallen from her eyes all the way down. Michelle should be using less makeup. Her eyes are bringing more than enough attention. She stood for a moment, biting her cheek and lip, trying to take a few undisturbed breaths.
Her teeth ground her teeth against each other, from side to side before she looked up into the mirror. She looked like a mess. She corrected her clothing and tried to pull a smile. No one would be fooled by that smile, not when her eyes were as red as they were.

She dried the black tears away a couple of times before she moved her black hair behind her ears. She looked down again, breathing out as she tried to calm herself. Why were her emotions scattered everywhere? They used to lay in the back of her head, well hidden. Her head shook a little, making some of the hair get in front of her ears again. She cursed before she walked out of the bathroom. With some makeup, she simply looked like someone who had been smoking way too much, compared to how she had just been crying.

She needed to close the door for her emotions, and she believed the best way to do so, was to seek someone who she knew would understand, or at least, that was what she believed. With another deep breath and a couple of nods, she turned to her fine car to drive to his place. She knew where he lived after all. She still didn’t even know his name.

With magic, she unlocked the first door and walked up the stairs, remembering clearly how she had been about to head into the wrong home at their first meeting. When she stood in front of the door, she licked her lips, before she took a greater breath in, packing away everything. She knocked on the door, and would be waiting for him to hopefully open the door, and not have some kind of company. But who knew. She wouldn’t blame him, would she?
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

Humør : People get mad when you treat them like they treat you.
Fag : None
Antal indlæg : 370

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's okay to be a glowstick....   It's okay to be a glowstick.... EmptyLør Jul 02, 2022 7:16 pm

Outfit

Roman had been doing everything he could, to distract himself. He would have been working much more than he already was, but he now had a dog to take care of. He couldn’t just leave the small puppy alone for a long period of time. He was still trying to explain all the strange things he saw all the time. He desperately needed the distraction, to not be wrapped on his own thoughts, to not start to believe something around here was unnatural. He had to hold on to who he was. It was not easy, but he couldn’t lose his mind. It was the only thing he had left, the only thing that had kept him going.  

Roman got back from his shift and locked himself into his apartment. He watched as the clumsy puppy nearly fell over his own paws to get to him. The door was closed and Roman kneeled down to greet the 2½ month old puppy. He had just picked him up a few days ago. He had planned to stay home, but work had needed him to take some extra shifts, and he needed the money as well as the distraction. He turned out the lights in the apartment and went through it, to make sure Snow had not had any accidents. He knew it was bound to happen in the beginning.

Roman took the puppy for a quick walk around the block and returned home. He sat down in the couch with a beer. Snow was quickly by his side, biting at his pants leg. He reached down to pet the dog. Now his fingers were being used as a biting toy instead. He found a toy monkey and gave it to Snow, who happily started sinking his teeth into it. Seeing it, made Roman feel a strange deja-vu. He rubbed the side of his neck, trying to think back. He was stopped in his train of thoughts, when he heard the knock on the door.

Snow heard it to, and was quick to run to the door, barking a high-pitched bark. ”Quiet,” Roman commanded. This was one of the first commands, Roman had attempted to teach the husky. Snow kept barking, until Roman once more said the command. The dog now backed away, still weary of the door and who was on the other side of it.

He opened the door and saw the magician woman. He could easily see she was not in the best place. He wouldn’t ask right away. She probably had no place else to go, otherwise she wouldn’t have come here. They were still strangers, even if they had been intimate in many ways too. ”Come in. Have a beer.” He stepped aside and grabbed hold of Snow’s collar, so he couldn’t escape.
Michelle

Michelle

Humør : I didn't know the rules of the game. I just wanted to slam down the cards and yell.

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's okay to be a glowstick....   It's okay to be a glowstick.... EmptyLør Jul 02, 2022 7:51 pm

She could hear the high-pitched barking which made her furrow her brows a little. Either he had guests, or he was taking care of a dog. He couldn’t have gotten himself a dog, could he? He could hear how he commanded the dog, and for a moment she folded her lips, and a small struggling smile spread on her lips, before she let go of tension, and simply smiled her usual smile, even though it didn’t beam of confidence and ‘let’s-wreck-this-town’ as it usually did.

The door opened, and her face lit up a little. She shouldn’t be so happy to see him, should she? She tugged a little more on her smile before she entered. She noticed the small dog but fought the urge to seek it. She had Atlas too, but she was unsure if she should pull him up out of nowhere. She got rid of her shoes while she walked. They were just so loose on her. With bare feet, she walked into his kitchen, almost as if she lived there herself, and found a beer in the fridge before she walked directly back towards him. “Sorry that I come unannounced, but I don’t have your number,” she said, confident that her voice wasn’t hoarse. A smile that was more genuine spread on her lips. “And who’s the little guy?” she wondered looking down at the dog.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's okay to be a glowstick....   It's okay to be a glowstick.... EmptyLør Jul 02, 2022 7:59 pm

Roman was not expecting her to be her usual self. That was okay sometimes. He had had days like that himself. Sometimes you just needed to break a little. He would never blame anyone for that. He closed the door, when she went inside like she owned the place. It was good to see, she hadn’t completely lost herself. He let go of Snow, who was quick to get his favorite toy monkey, to present to the visitor. His nails tapped against the wooden floor, as he made his way over to her. The monkey toy was dropped at her feet and the dog looked up at her.

”It’s not problem.” Roman got his own beer and moved to the kitchen. He saw how her smile became more genuine, which gladdened him. ”This is Snow. I picked him up a few days ago.” Roman picked the puppy up, so she could greet him properly. It was likely, he would not be able to do this for long. He was going to be bigger fast, from what he had learned from his research. Snow yapped and licked Roman’s cheeks happily. ”He’s very affectionate.” Roman knew that might grow smaller as he grew older. He was still an over-excited puppy, who got wound up because of everything.
Michelle

Michelle

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's okay to be a glowstick....   It's okay to be a glowstick.... EmptyLør Jul 02, 2022 10:04 pm

While Michelle walked, she could hear how the dog ran around, and she almost thought it was going to be running between her legs. But it didn’t instead, it offered her its toy. It made her smile and for a moment it almost got her vulnerable.
“Good,” she replied, quite glad that there were no guests, but only the small fella. Her eyes shortly looked up at him as he presented the boy. “Oh, so you adopted him?” she wondered looking at how he picked him up. She folded her lips while he was occupied. Now, Michelle loved dogs. Her own familiar had even taken the form of a dog. But as she saw how the dog showed its love it was rubbing salt in the cracks in her heart. Why was it that no one was able to see how she was a loving being? She did everything for a reason, that people never cared about listening to. “I can see that,” she said. She wished to laugh a little, but it only turned to a small smile. She stepped closer and introduced her hand to the puppy, being very aware of how their gums could be itchy, and how they could bite for especially that reason. “Isn’t it difficult with your work?” she wondered and looked up at him, standing relatively close, even though Snow was held between them. Her eyes weren’t that red from when she had left the bathroom where she had stayed, but her eyes were irritated and the makeup around her eyes slightly smudged under her eyes, though there was no trace of it down her cheeks.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's okay to be a glowstick....   It's okay to be a glowstick.... EmptyLør Jul 02, 2022 10:22 pm

Roman nodded to her question. ”I saw someone had husky puppies. I have always wanted one, so it seemed right.” He gave Snow a few pets down his body. He could hardly tell he was able to read thoughts, but if he knew what went through her head, he might have done something about it. Especially since she was unlikely to talk about it. He saw how she moved closer. Snow put his nose against her cheek very shortly. Roman had noticed he did that, when he felt comfortable with a person. ”He likes you,” he claimed. He got caught up in her eyes for a moment and didn’t notice Snow was trying to get down. He quickly put him down and stood back up. ”I manage. I have people to help.” He wasn’t sure if she had actually cried now. Maybe she had just slept badly for a while. He wanted to help her, but he also didn’t really know how to. It was hard to solve a problem, you didn’t know about. ”Do you need a place to stay?” He thought that was a good place to start. Maybe that was all it was about. He didn’t know much about her life, so it was possible she was having some trouble.
Michelle

Michelle

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's okay to be a glowstick....   It's okay to be a glowstick.... EmptyLør Jul 02, 2022 10:50 pm

She pulled a small smile as he replied that he had adopted the small fella. It could get quite lonely to live all by yourself, so she understood very well. Whenever she kept Atlas away for a longer period of time, she felt quite lonely, especially when her family didn’t want to speak to her.
As the pup let its snout boop against her cheeks she closed her eyes for a moment enjoying it but strangling the emotions. Keeping things at bay. The three words left his lips, and she shortly folded her lips before she opened her eyes again. She hummed, trying to cover how it pushed her emotions even more. It was odd to feel things. Their eyes were locked in a moment and were only really broken because Snow wanted to get down, which made her look down at the dog. Gosh. She shouldn’t have come. She sank a lump and nodded. “It’s good you got someone to help,” she told him, even though she could feel that it was heavy for herself.
Did she need a place to stay? Her lip quivered a little before she nodded. “If you don’t mind?” she spoke feeling like she was on the edge of a cliff. “It’s been a rough day, and I just really don’t want to be alone,” she elaborated and nodded, feeling how her eyes was getting wetter.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's okay to be a glowstick....   It's okay to be a glowstick.... EmptyLør Jul 02, 2022 11:18 pm

Roman did feel a difference since Snow became a part of his life. He was very energetic, which offered a lot of life in the apartment, but mostly he enjoyed someone waiting for him when he came home. It was nice to feel wanted like this.

Roman smiled by their interaction. It was very sweet, that Snow was so quick to accept her. Roman could sense something was wrong with her. He couldn’t figure out what, which was difficult for him. He always wanted to solve problems if he could, but it was difficult when it was something emotional, which he imagined was the situation with her right. He nodded to her comment about having someone to help. He kept his gaze on her. He could see it was hard to her to talk about, whatever it was.

”Stay as long as you need.” He was hesitant, but eventually decided to move his arms around her, hoping to make her feel better. ”I want to help, so just tell me if you need anything.” If he had been in a vulnerable place, he wouldn’t want to talk about it very much. So he would never force her to, but she could if she wanted to. It was hard for him in situations like this, but he tried his best to be what she needed. He was feeling strange, caring for her already, when there was still so much, they didn’t know about each other. He tried not to question it and just go with it, but it was an unique situation for him, so he felt a little out of control, which had been proven to be especially difficult to him.
Michelle

Michelle

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's okay to be a glowstick....   It's okay to be a glowstick.... EmptySøn Jul 03, 2022 8:24 pm

She could stay as long as she needed. It made her pull on a small smile. It was a nice thing to do for her, when they barely knew each other, even though she believed she knew very much about him. She took a sharp breath in, holding it as he pulled her into his embrace. She didn’t know how to act about it, feeling like it was centuries ago since she had last been comforted like this. A staggering sob left her before she let her arms wrap around him and buried her head on top of his shoulder. “I’m…” She shut her mouth for a moment, she couldn’t say that it was about three thousand years ago since she had cried. After all, he didn’t know about the supernatural. She took a greater breath in as a tear ran down her cheek, “I don’t really let things get to me,” she mumbled before she pulled her head away so she could look at him instead, quickly drying away the tear with a hand. He shouldn’t get too comfortable and do that for her. “So, I guess company,” she said, closing her eyes while nodding a little, “And simply feeling safe,” she said and let a hand find his cheek. For a moment she let herself get lost in his eyes. “You’re sweet,” she said and pulled a crooked, kind smile before she gave him two quick pats on his cheek.
She took his beer and passed him to look for the fluffball. She still had the new beer in the other hand, but she just felt like she had to get her mind off things. She took a mouthful of his beer while she looked for the cutie.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's okay to be a glowstick....   It's okay to be a glowstick.... EmptySøn Jul 03, 2022 9:07 pm

Roman could sense it was getting to her. It was understandable. Something had happened, and if she was anything like her, she would have pushed it away as much as possible. And then eventually it would just come crashing down. He knew that very well. He nodded slightly, when she mentioned not letting things get to her. ”It’s impossible not to at all times.” You might be good at not letting most things get to you, but it was impossible not to let some things get to you. He looked at her and nodded when she said what she needed. He could handle that. He let go of her and watched her as she went away. It was nice to see her again. He had met many people, but somehow, she had made the biggest impression on him. He couldn’t say why. Maybe it was because she seemed to understand him, or maybe it was because he understood her. Or it could be a third unexplainable option. Which oddly was fine with him. It was one of the first time he felt he didn’t need an answer to something. He smiled slightly and moved over to her.
He could see how she was looking around, presumably for Snow. Roman whistled and the puppy came running right away, jumping straight onto the couch with a short yap. Roman looked adoringly at the dog. He already cared so much for him, even if he had only had him for a short while. "Just make yourself at home. Take and use whatever you need," he told her.
Michelle

Michelle

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's okay to be a glowstick....   It's okay to be a glowstick.... EmptySøn Jul 03, 2022 11:06 pm

“Yeah… Maybe it’s just been a little too long,” she whispered with a short nod. Her glass had just been filling and filling for way too long lately. No one had acted on it except for scolding her for the way she had acted. One should almost believe she got used to it after so many years, but it hurt every time. She was just good at not letting it pressure her, or at least that was what she believed.
She heard how he whistled, and for a short moment, she thought he whistled at her, which made her brows raise. As the small lump of fur started running, and she could hear its nails on the floor, she pulled a wider smile and let her sight follow it to the couch. She looked toward him as he told her to make herself at home. She shook her head, pushing her lips together. “Take and use…” she mumbled, licking her lips as she walked towards him with both of the beers. He hadn’t even gone after her as she had taken it from him. For good measure, she put the new one behind her and continued to take a sip of his beer. “As much as I somewhere,” she closed her eyes, feeling how her eyes acted up. With a bigger breath in through the nose, she licked her teeth, “As much as I want to take and use you, I don’t think I’m going there tonight,” she pulled on a thin smile. She kept her eyes on his, “How much is Snow used to females visiting?” she wondered and pulled a more confident smile, thinking whimpering and screaming girls in the bed might not be something Snow understood.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's okay to be a glowstick....   It's okay to be a glowstick.... EmptySøn Jul 03, 2022 11:32 pm

Roman would not know just how long it could have been for her, but he thought he understood. He at least had been closed up for a very long time. Maybe almost forever, in reality. He nodded to her words. ”I get that. It’s hard to open up about things sometimes.” He would like for it to be easy, but it really wasn’t.

Roman watched her when she mumbled. He couldn’t make out what she said. He looked at her arm, when she held one of them behind her back. She was acting strange, but not much stranger than how she had acted at earlier times. He gave her time to gather her thoughts before saying whatever she had to say. He tilted his head slightly at her words. So she wasn’t planning on recreating their last night together. Then what did she want to do? He made a single note, that almost sounded like a soft laugh. ”Du you really want to know?” He had seen a few, but nothing worth repeating. It was just boring to him, when all they wanted to do was lay there and have him do all the work. He wanted a little more interaction. He was dominant, surely, but he didn’t want someone who just gave in to him right away. He wanted a bit of a fight. He hadn’t gotten that with many, sadly.
Michelle

Michelle

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's okay to be a glowstick....   It's okay to be a glowstick.... EmptySøn Jul 03, 2022 11:53 pm

Opening up was a difficult thing. That was clear to almost everyone. But for the two of them, it might be something a little different. Or at least, Michelle was the type who rarely opened up. When things seemed to get too much, she acted out. Flames were some of the things that calmed her, which was also why she almost always had something by her that she could light up.

The short laugh made her raise her brows a little. He had picked up the little fella the other day… How many could have visited? “Yes,” she replied confidently. Not that she carried a confident smile, but she was confident that she wanted to know. For some reason, she wanted to know how many women he had pulled since their last meeting – men too, but she was certain that he didn’t wish to share that. She was just quite certain that nothing had been just as satisfying. Or at least that was what she was hoping for. Why was she hoping for that? She blamed the tumult of feelings. She needed to feel validated, yes. It was nothing else.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's okay to be a glowstick....   It's okay to be a glowstick.... EmptyMan Jul 04, 2022 12:08 am

Much like her, he found a way to distract himself, rather than open up about it. To him it was mostly alcohol or smokes or sometimes something stronger. It was by no means a good way of coping, but it was what he did, because it was all he knew how to do. Roman had not had anyone home after getting Snow. If it was because nobody had gotten his attention or there was other reasons he couldn’t tell, but it hadn’t happened.

”He doesn’t know what it sounds like,” he admitted. It was not something he was ashamed of. It wasn’t because he couldn’t, he just chose not to. Roman thought she just viewed him as a good lay. It didn’t bother him, because at least then he was useful for something. But to him, it was a little bit more. He couldn’t tell what, but she was different than the others. He cared about her more than he would have liked. If he thought the feeling was reciprocated, he might have not felt like that, but he was sure that wasn’t the case. She was very good at hiding her emotions.
Michelle

Michelle

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's okay to be a glowstick....   It's okay to be a glowstick.... EmptyMan Jul 04, 2022 12:30 am

Her brows raised to the roof of her forehead. He hadn’t had anyone visiting. She licked her lips, folding them. “Not at all?” she whispered. “Are you celibate now?” she laughed a little.
She felt something clench around her beating heart. “How is he with other dogs?” she wondered, still with a low voice. She let the full beer disappear from her hand and appear behind him, next to the sofa. She walked closer, almost standing on her bare toes, while she wrapped her arms up and around his neck. She wondered just how well she would be able to get Atlas in. She could always claim that she had forgotten him because he had been running ahead of her in the hall, right? Her almost two-colored eyes shifted from one of his eyes to another. She constantly tried to read him, because just like her – nobody truly knew where they had the other person. Most people however gave up or got confused. But the two of them were better at coding the emotions behind the mask.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's okay to be a glowstick....   It's okay to be a glowstick.... EmptyMan Jul 04, 2022 12:38 am

Roman scoffed. ”It’s been a few days, not years.” He shook his head. ”I guess I just have higher standards now.” He didn’t want to be with someone boring or someone who didn’t give him anything special. After her, he just didn’t want the kind where he wasn’t challenged. He looked over at Snow when she mentioned him. It was a sudden change of subject. When he looked back at her, she was wrapping her arms around his neck.
”Alright, I think. I haven’t had any incidents yet.” He wondered if she had a dog too, since she was asking. ”Do you have a dog you need to pick up?” He had only had Snow for a few days, but he knew for sure, he would never leave him behind for anything. Of course he would still have to live his life, and might need to let him be looked after by others, but if he didn’t know when he would be home. He would take Snow with him. He looked at her, feeling his body react to her being close. She had a lot of pull on him.
Michelle

Michelle

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's okay to be a glowstick....   It's okay to be a glowstick.... EmptyMan Jul 04, 2022 11:16 pm

She hushed him with a smile as he corrected her and told her it had been days, not years. She mumbled to him, that it was details. Unimportant ones to Michelle, clearly. He had just seemed like a man who… Really liked sex, but maybe it had just been the chemistry between them. She raised a brow, humming pleased as he mentioned that he had higher standards. He was good at taking her mind onto something else. Or at least, the hidden compliments pleased her. At least, he still seemed interested in her, so it seemed like she matched his standards.
She hummed a little as he mentioned that Snow hadn’t had any incidents yet. She took a bigger breath in as he mentioned a dog she needed to pick up, “Well….” A small bark was heard from the other side of the front door. She folded her lips, and she leaned a little more against him, having their faces a few centimeters from each other. Their noses almost touching each other. “Atlas is quite the adventurer… And I think he skipped a couple of stairs when I arrived,” she spoke softly. It was a lie, one big lie. But Michelle was so mischievous that one would never know when she was lying or telling the truth. She had just called on Atlas to appear outside of the apartment. After all, the being was somewhat a part of her soul. Tied to it. Just like how her heart was tied to whatever destiny chose for her as a mate.  “He’s a small dog,” she explained softly.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's okay to be a glowstick....   It's okay to be a glowstick.... EmptyMan Jul 04, 2022 11:49 pm

Roman let her win this argument. It was such a minor one, it felt ridiculous to keep debating. He did like sex, but he would rather have no sex than bad sex. And right now, he didn’t feel the need to have a new person home every night. His priorities might have changed slightly. He had other things going for him, that mattered more than a random lay. He liked how she hummed. It was such a unique sound, that did something to him every time he heard it. He was very interested in her still. Maybe a little too much.

Roman looked towards the door when a bark could be heard. His gaze turned back to her. Now she was much closer. Not that he minded at all. He nodded softly to her words. One less mischievous might not have pulled that lie off, but Roman didn’t see anything wrong with it. And he was not one for believing just everything. But somehow, she managed to convince him of just about everything. He was looking forward to Snow having some company. ”Go get him. I’ll keep Snow here in the mean time.” Reluctantly, he removed himself from her and bent down to hold onto Snow’s collar, while also stroking him down the length of his back. That always calmed him down, making it less likely for him to run off.
Michelle

Michelle

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's okay to be a glowstick....   It's okay to be a glowstick.... EmptyTirs Jul 05, 2022 2:08 pm

She could go and pick up Atlas. It made her eyes inspect his for a moment before she let her hands glide off him, down along his torso, while slowly stepping away before she turned towards the door to open it. In came the small dog with short body hair and slightly longer hair on the face and on the legs. It was a light beige color and could almost be a dog to be carried in a bag, maybe he was a little too big for that. It was in some way a dog that didn’t really match Michelle. One might think she would be having a Bulldog or a big Labrador. But to her, this was a part of her soul, and that part simply just looked like that. Atlas didn’t really go into any of the other forms he had, so she was also quite comfortable that Atlas wasn’t going to ruin the surprise. The small dog walked in and, stopped and sat by the door frame looking at the husky. Michelle smiled a little, looking at her dog watching the other, knowing that her familiar might feel like he was babysitting. After all, Atlas was almost the same age as herself and the husky… Well, the husky was just a normal dog. She looked away from the dogs and toward her sweet unnamed lover. As soon as she stepped closer to him, the small dog approached the husky, already knowing the assignment was to entertain and distract. “So, what are your plans for tomorrow?” she wondered, trying to think, just a little less about herself and the trouble that was in her mind. After all, it was some of the things that could be said to her. That she was selfish and didn’t care about others. She did, she could just be very bad at showing it.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's okay to be a glowstick....   It's okay to be a glowstick.... EmptyTirs Jul 05, 2022 2:19 pm

Roman watched her as she moved her hands down his body. He watched the dog that came inside. It was not exactly what he had expected, but it was a small dog indeed. He saw nothing but a well-behaved dog. He was sitting patiently around by the door. He would expect him to go around and search the new place. After a while, Roman let go of Snow who was quickly by the other dog, running around him with way too much energy. He turned his attention to Michelle once more. He shook his head. ”I don’t have any.” He gently brushed some hair behind her ear. ”I don’t have to work either,” he told her and removed his hand. ”We could do something together.” He didn’t really know what she liked outside the bedroom. Maybe this was a chance for him to find out.
At some point they would also have to introduce themselves properly, but somehow it didn’t feel like the right time. He couldn’t explain it, because an introduction was normally something so trivial, but telling his name almost seemed forced by now. It should come naturally, and he didn’t know how to make that happen yet. He wouldn’t mind spending some time with her outside the bedroom. It would be nice to see her in other settings. He felt he had a clear idea of who she was according to the world. He had seen what everyone else saw of her, and perhaps a little bit more, but there was so much he didn’t know. She could have endless layers, and he wouldn’t mind spending time searching through them all.
Michelle

Michelle

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's okay to be a glowstick....   It's okay to be a glowstick.... EmptyTirs Jul 05, 2022 8:41 pm

He had no plans for the next day. See, she loved that. The small gesture of removing some of her hair made something in her spin. “See that almost sounds like a date,” she almost whispered to him. “Are you asking me on a date, stranger?” she teased. It was funny how she didn’t mind not knowing his name. Maybe she just felt like it was making her certain that destiny wouldn’t someday make him her mate. A mortal being couldn’t be her mate. She couldn’t just die when he got old and grey. She was certain that she was going to tell shush him if he tried to present himself.
As she had done the other night, she let her finger hook onto his pants and pulled him closer. She wanted to play everything cool, but how she had just thought about how devilish fate could be, she slowed down, not “It’s a little late, so maybe we should go to bed too?” she suggested, with a soft voice while her eyes hovered over him. As a young hormonal “teenager” he might need to learn that every night didn’t have to be a sexual party.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's okay to be a glowstick....   It's okay to be a glowstick.... EmptyTirs Jul 05, 2022 8:50 pm

Roman shrugged slightly, when she suggested it sounded like a date. Maybe it was. He pulled one side of his lips upwards, not quite into a smile, but a similar motion. ”Would that be so outrageous?” He looked over her face, taking in every detail. ”We may not know each other’s names, but I don’t think we are strangers.” He had let her into some of his most private thoughts, which he didn’t do with just anyone.
He put his hand near her elbow, when she hooked his pants to pull him close. ”Are you asking me to bed, stranger?” His eyes glittered mischievously. He was having a lot of fun. Of course, he thought it was going to end up like last time. It was practically all he knew to do in bed, other than sleep. He nodded towards the bedroom, inviting her inside. He started to move. If she wouldn’t follow, he would find a way out of his pants to free himself from her finger hook.
Michelle

Michelle

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's okay to be a glowstick....   It's okay to be a glowstick.... EmptyFre Jul 08, 2022 2:02 pm

She hummed teasingly as he as if it was outrageous. She shook her head, smiling. Maybe she was lying, but no one ever really knew when they were playing her game, and she knew everybody’s hand. He laughed softly as he complained about being called a stranger. Her eyes studied his facial features for a moment. “I think ‘stranger’ is much easier and prettier than ‘russkiy chlen*” she told him with a greater smile. She could have said so many more things that she could call him; boytoy, sexslave, beast and many more.
“Could it sound like anything else?” she hummed, seeing how his eyes shined. Oh, he didn’t know what was coming for him. He needed control, to be able to control himself, and if he couldn’t do that, well, where in the heavens did he then have control?
When he gestured her to the bedroom, her eyes stuck on him, and she slowly let herself turn to walk with him. She didn’t want to let go of the small hook she had on him. Not yet at least. “What about… We undress ourselves tonight?” she suggested, slowly letting go of the hook. She wanted to keep herself as far away from the breakdown that she had had and didn’t wish to push herself back into it.
*Russian dick
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's okay to be a glowstick....   It's okay to be a glowstick.... EmptyFre Jul 08, 2022 6:09 pm

Roman was not one who was easily manipulated. He was so pessimistic and always expected the worst, which made it harder to get inside his head. But if you were cunning enough, you could do it. If you could make him trust you, he wouldn’t easily doubt you were manipulating him or in other way using him. He scoffed at her words. ”Call me whatever you want.” He didn’t really care much.
”I’ve learned to never assume anything with you.” He didn’t know where he had her, which was mostly exciting. He would claim there were different kinds of control. Over yourself, over others, control because of money, power, intimidation. There were so many types of control. He might not control himself, but that didn’t mean he couldn’t control others.
Roman looked at her when she suggested to handle the undressing themselves. ”I don’t see why not.” He walked into the bedroom and looked to see if she would come too. He didn’t know what went on in her mind. Maybe she didn’t want to see him anymore. It was not an uncommon thing to only see a person once. He wouldn’t mind it. He just wanted to know, so he at least knew where he stood with her. He slowly started to undress.
Michelle

Michelle

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's okay to be a glowstick....   It's okay to be a glowstick.... EmptyMan Jul 11, 2022 3:52 pm

Michelle hummed approvingly as he allowed her to call him whatever she wanted. The question was just, would he react? She laughed a little as he told her that he had learned never to assume anything of her. That was good. He had to be wise.
She followed him inside, still having the hook on his pants. Only when they got into the bedroom did she slowly let him get off the hook before she crossed her arms to reach her top by each hip and then pull her top off. She opened her jeans and looked toward him to see if he was following or simply taking her in. No matter what she would scoff, laughing a little, thinking it was impressive how he kept himself so calm. His soul was truly older than what he looked like. Poor human. She pushed her jeans off and eventually sat down on the bed, pulling them past her heels and all the way off. She was just about to make a spell fold it and put it away, when she realized the poor boy didn’t even know about the supernatural and using ‘party tricks’ was maybe a little overdo when you were going to bed, so she took it herself and put away, just so Snow wouldn’t accidentally lay in it and shed all over it.
When she was fully undressed she got under the covers and clapped next to her with a wide smile, wanting to lay next to each other, pillow talking.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's okay to be a glowstick....   It's okay to be a glowstick.... Empty

It's okay to be a glowstick....
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Southside :: Det nordlige Southside :: Boligområderne :: Terror street-
Gå til: